AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THERE'S ALREADY ANOTHER CAPESHIT MOVIE COMING OUT IN A FEW MONTHS

HOW ARE PEOPLE STILL NOT TIRED AT THIS POINT????? WHAT HAPPENED TO CAPESHIT EXHAUSTION AND GENRE FATIGUE THAT Yea Forums PROMISED??? IT'S STILL NOT DEAD AAAAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: 21.png (1223x784, 877K)

he here...people love spooderman...but they are tired.

westerns were dominating for how long, 30-40 years? This is nothing

I'm exhausted and I haven't actually seen a single MCU/DCU movie

A lot of people said Endgame is it for them so we’ll see what Spidey’s box office is like.

It's only growing senpai, it won't go anywhere any time soon

this is what i hate about capeshit. not movies, they are ok, it's the spam of them, every few months there's 1 of these. thats why i prefer james bond, jurassic, furious or mission impossible - they take their time, not shit out cgi garbage every few months

watch Spider-Man FFH make less than Captain Marvel. KEK

Oh no! It's horrible that you don't want to see it but will be forcibly dragged to the movie theater to see it by the government's Kino Kops!

I mean, CM was hyped up as necessary for endgame.

Spiderman is fine. It's from SONY. Please support SONY or Disneyfaggots will swallow it just like with Fox. Sorry for obvious shilling but do it this one time. Screw the rest of capeshit.

Diversity Spider-Man II is technically part of and last of the Endgame phase of Marvel. So the film is a must see to complete the Marvel Wars: The Last Avengers experience.

In addtion Diversity Spider-Man features a young, inclusive cast which is very appealing to the post-millennial audiences.

Attached: zendaya-arcade[1].jpg (1500x916, 172K)

Attached: capeshit.png (992x1248, 1.48M)

>I mean
Shut up, numale

Cope, James

>actual rent free

>Implying
Just browsing Yea Forums is enough for me to be tired of it, I try to not think about it at all but you fuckers make it very hard.

this looks better than endgame

bottom is better than top

Do millenials REALLY care that much about the race of the cast?

Because I always hear that but don't see evidence of such.

Remember when sony spoiled endgame. How come jannies didn't ban that trailer since they care so deeply and the sticky wasnt an ad

Of course not, it's all fake internet outrage.
They'd still fork over the cash to see it.

Kind of like this thread, really.

westerns were fun
this shit aint, its the same shit all over and over again, same plot, same sequences, same everything but different hero and villain.

Gotta say nolan batman was the best because it was very different.

>these are going to be the big blockbusters until the day I die
Yay, I can't wait to see how the hero goes PEW PEW for the 27394th time! The bad guy want to do bad thing, hero stop him!
There is nothing worse than these movies, especially since the years of heavy brainwashing makes people pretend these aren't just fun popcorn movies, but instead "important cinematic experiences"

literally nothing wrong with pulp fiction and inception

>billions in advertisements
>rent free

Hey fuck off Nolan is based

I like them all.

If you don't enjoy capeshit, you have confirmed that you have no friends and no gf.

Attached: 1290803686792.jpg (544x400, 37K)

15 years ago:
>If you enjoy capeshit, you have confirmed that you have no friends and no gf

You can never win. You will always be an outcast.

Attached: 1555291352184.png (500x522, 35K)

I want you to reread what you wrote about Marvel and Westerns.

It's gonna do Iron Man 3 numbers because of the Infinity War/Endgame boost. Just like IM3 got from the first Avengers.

And another five years it will be illegal to not watch capeshit

>all that hot garbage on the top
is this supposed to be a joke about your retarded shit taste

>Lars von edgelord

Dropped

People like the darker grittier ones like Logan and Blade but you can't market that to kids

You can just not go see it. You can just seek out good films instead of acting like a basic bitch boomer screeching about how MUH EVERYTHING IS SHIT NOW

Capeshit (with the occasional non-shit cape movie -- though I haven't seen one of those in 10 years) has been a massive force in the film industry for 30 years (Burton's first Batman movie being in 1989), and while the oversaturation of the western movie has brought us quite a few legitimately amazing films, the peaks in the superhero genre have been far lower.
Also it's more frustrating to see all the capeshit because of the infantilization factor, which encourages not just more capeshit but more general dumbed down movies that should be for teen kids but seem worshipped more by people in their 20s-30s than any other age group.

this is such a dumb argument. not speaking for OP but it's not that anyone is forced to see movies they don't want to. it's just frustration with capeshit still making near identical movies that make tons of money, so frustration both at the studios pumping all their money into same-y shit movies and the (wo)manchildren who eat it up. can't really blame the studios for wanting to make as much money as possible but notice how OP focuses his complaint on the people who somehow don't get sick of these movies rather than the studio for making them, because it's these audiences that make the ridiculous amount of capeshit keep coming in. imagine all the good movies that could be made if adults went and paid to see movies that were actually different from one another and actually suited their age.

die mad gayfer i will always watch spiderman

What fucking happened to this place?

Attached: 1529353879424.jpg (1720x832, 113K)

>watch Spider-Man FFH make less than Captain Marvel. KEK

That's because Sony can't bulk buy movie tickets to boost their stock value nor do they have politicians in their pocket to protect them from investigation by the SEC!!!FACT!!!

capeshitters flocked the board

I agree my fellow cinephiles, popular thing bad.

not really, i don't see anyone complaining about fast and furious or something
because these movies are not fucking spammed. they are popular but you do not see that shit in every media

The same is true for both genres.

The major difference, and the reason why something like Westerns or 70s action movies will never replace them, is that audiences today no longer see movies themselves as a novelty and require heavy CGI and fantasy and shit to bridge the gap of worthwhileness. Capeshit is easily digestible like Westerns are story wise, but it also offers digital effects and shit that audiences want and westerns can't give.

>HOW ARE PEOPLE STILL NOT TIRED AT THIS POINT?????
Endgame is proof it'll stay for another 5-10 years

1. moot drove off the bulk of quality posters when he banned posting with avatars
2. moot drove off the remaining quality posters to cripplechan when he decided not to make /film/
3. recently /r/The_Donald posters flooded in to talk endlessly about capeshit

Being a nerd is still as unpopular as ever, they just keep changing their name for us. A couple years ago it was neckbeard, now it's incel.

why do you act like this? This movie was announced long ago. There isn't one any time soon after it though. Also

>i am exhausted from watching too many X-type movies

that shit is fucking retarded, nobody is forcing you to watch anything