If you don't like a show, why do you keep watching it and complain about how bad it is?

If you don't like a show, why do you keep watching it and complain about how bad it is?

Attached: 1556570452106.png (485x443, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOrT2dM_Xa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that Rian Johnson's wife?

i have already sunken 70h into it whats a few more

It’s obviously Maisie Williams

Because the show used to be really great and I’m invested in the characters

hate watching is unironically more fun than watching something you like

I don't watch it, i know it by inertia because that's all you faggots talk about here

>I’m invested in the characters

cringe

I genuinely enjoy hating things. Hate and love are two sides of same coin. Like fire and ice, except one isn't treated like side-quest.

Attached: lchZTKy.gif (498x250, 642K)

My friend asked me this IRL today and I called him a faggot.

based

Attached: 1545015923435.png (1604x1188, 228K)

Sunk cost fallacy

Come on you guys. You l o v e this show.

This. I'll probably never experience love but at least I can enjoy hating things.

I feel bad for you. It's depressing to listen to you.

I watch got because I like it. I criticize it because it has flaws.

How's your tv show coming along, user?

There's no reason to feel bad.

Well, you write depressing stuff and should be more constructive.

Because I've had sex so I can have opinions on movies.

Brit memes are on another level

I'm pretty constructive. I don't know why you think I'm not. And I didn't mean to depress you.

For the same reason there are people who watch videos of cars crashes

Pretty good. I liked the latest episode and the other ones in this season. Looking forward to the end.

surrender to your carnal desires and have sex

Ok. Just don't be so down and dark in the future. It's off-putting and not cool.

1) watching something takes no effort
2) bitching about stuff is fun

Cut your loses m8

I wasn't meaning to be down or dark, just stating how I feel.

It takes effort to pay attention to the show and it's not fun to talk about it.

He has to complete it. You don't feel like that?

expand

You should consider how you come across and what it's like to hear about someone living a life without love. It's not fun.

it takes zero effort to pay attention to anything on the level of a tv show or movie, you just watch the fucking thing
only a retard or some kind of phone addict who looks away from the screen every 15 seconds would disagree with this

So Rian Johnson's wife, then?

A majority of people live life without love. That's just a fact.

You seldom start out hating something and keep watching it, you keep watching it because you used to love it at some point.

If people didn't pay close attention they wouldn't see the Starbucks jug.

At this point it'd only aply if user sticks around for the five upcoming spin offs as well. There's 3 hours left of new material in GoT.

No it isn't. Look out your basement window. You'll see couples holding hands, whispering sweet nothings, on their way home to snuggle.

Because it used to be great and I still want to see how it ends, even if it's become a mess.

because I finish what I start

Rian Johnson's wife confirmed to be a time travelling Maisie Williams

The amount of hours does not make it not a fallacy, you hapless slimeball.

>If you don't like a show, why do you keep watching it and complain about how bad it is?
Ok, if you don't like the complaints lets see how you like when I do chargeback on HBO for not delivering on expectations

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

That's retarded. When I go out a majority of people aren't in couples. And those that are doesn't necessarily mean theyre actually in love.
>whispering sweet nothings, on their way home to snuggle.
That's so gay.

Continuity errors aren't relevant to the understanding of a show, nor even worth noting when game of thrones for example has bigger flaws in its acting, writing, direction, etc.
And ultimately the starbucks cup will scapegoat criticism of the show in a way that helps it, it's a meme that will get more attention than the collective 8 seasons of battlefield tactic critiques

There's really more merit in finishing it now and be done with it than to stop watching it and ask yourself for the rest of your life how it ended.

Not him but I’m married and if you thinking having a girlfriend or wife will suddenly make you stop being depressed and fix your shit, you’re grossly mistaken. You get out of a relationship what you put into it, and if you were miserable alone, you’ll only be more miserable with someone else because now instead of just you being unhappy it’s two people unhappy. I get you’re trying to ride that other user’s ass and tease him, but you’re giving bad advice and making it clear you’re as lonely and sad as you claim he is, and I hope you stay alone and don’t bother some poor girl until you work out your issues.

A Starbucks glass isn't a continuity error, you tweezer.

Autistic 4channel fanfics > actual show

Doesn't matter, the nagging feeling never truly leaves.

It is, because it's not there in every shot and shouldn't be there in the first place.
The same people who are supposed to make sure the hair looks the same from shot to shot are in charge of making sure the table settings do, too.

>ride that user's ass
Seriously stop with the room and gloom stuff. It's not uplifting.

I stopped watching it. I didn't watch yesterday's, and I have no intention of watching the remaining two. I recommend everyone do the same.

Attached: 1557063471412.jpg (392x406, 37K)

I'd take a hard truth over a beautiful lie any day.

We need the lies, user. Being jaded and cynical is a life chocker.

Maybe you do, I refuse to live my life chasing a lie.

"Does this dress make my ass look big?

Are you just being retarded now?

SCHIZOS OUT

You and I have more in common than you think.

>no u
ok, but what the fuck did you mean? Are you seriously asking me if I would lie to someone about a dress making their ass look big? Because I wouldn't. And I don't see how that's relevant.

Because I enjoy shitposting more than I ever enjoyed this piece of shit show.

Attached: GoT_OH_NO_NO_NO.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

I have more fun shitposting about GoT than I had watching it since season 5

You don't believe in the value of white lies to smooth social interaction? It's pretty basic stuff, my fren.

I didn't even watch the two last EPS. I just get my news here and bathe in user tears and virgo autism hangups.

Why should I give a shit?

You don't care how you make others feel?

Not really, most other people don't care how they make others feel either, so why should I?

Already 7 seasons in at this point. Although i am done watching walking dead

I call BS on this. I get the feeling that you are putting on a persona. Nobody's this j a d e d

YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH FFS

Come off it retard. Do you think people say a girl's ass doesn't look fat in a dress because they actually care about their feelings? No, they mostly say it because they want to fuck them. It's not even jaded to say this, everyone fucking knows that.

This isn't going anywhere. You're dismissed.

You replied to me retard. You clearly can't defend anything you say.

No one can force you to care, however, you can still pretend you do. What does it cost you realistically? Nothing. There's really an upside to it, you don't end up looking like a retard if the situation gives you room to be one or you might get something out of it.

Your arc just wasn't entertaining so I decided to deemphasize it.

This is what I've been trying to make him understand. Thanks, bro.

>2 episodes left
Might as well see how it ends at this point. I'd understand "cutting your losses" seasons ago.

Kek

I don't want to manipulate people to get what I want. If you do that's your choice.
Sorry I didn't entertain you.

GOD WOULD YOU STOP BEING SO FUCKING GLOOMY????

Fight back, asshole.

I'm not being fucking gloomy you retard. I don't get why you think I am.

You're coming off as heartless and emotionally detached. It's creepy.

It's subtle product placement. Starbucks paid HBO for that shot because they knew the "blooper" would go viral and create buzz for their product.

You're the one saying it's ok to lie to people as long as you get something out of it. That's fucking emotionally detached and creepy.

This is becoming stagnant and tedious.

So subtle you can't see the Starbucks logo?

basically this right here

youtube.com/watch?v=AOrT2dM_Xa4

You replied to the wrong person. You don't have to be master manipulator or some faggot that bought some retarded book on the level of "Manipulation 101" to get something out of a nice word or stupid lie for short term benefit. It makes things a bit easier. Fuck, you're going to tell me you absolutely never did this? Give me a break.

based

He'd have to be some kind of ha ha autistic.

I agre , you guys can't defend your views.

Because the show is still entertaining on some levels. And its fun to rip the show apart and laugh at it. Everyone has to see how it ends at this point. Why would you just stop watching when there's only 2 episodes left?

Why are anons bitching about emotional lies? It's kinda gay

You faggots know what this thread is missing

Attached: sneed.jpg (210x239, 11K)

Fucking based.

Why do people pick at their scabs?

Attached: GOT Yikes 40.jpg (1024x526, 365K)

So I can keep complaining and watching how bad it is?
It's likely to be the last big show in ages now that everything else is dead or flopped even mcu died

The reliant Robin makes this pic

user I don't think you know what inertia means.

Got spin-offs

sorry we're pushing the feet post, capeshit and "star trek discovery general" autism containment threads too far down the board for you. try using the catalog, you will find them. gotta get on that kewl sheev theory before the rest of your brainlet coworkers see it on jimmy fallon!

based and yellowpilled

When has a spinoff ever been as or more successful than the main TV series? I secretly hope it's better but we all know it will be even worse.
Might as well go full balls to the wall insane and see how bad it gets before normies lose interest

You'll be watching the spin-offs, all of them.