What DO men want?

what DO men want?

Attached: Screenshot_14.jpg (950x844, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2ecxcb
babe.net/2017/12/26/you-should-sleep-with-at-least-25-guys-before-settling-down-and-ill-tell-you-exactly-why-26107
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sex
Money
Fun
Aaannndd thats pretty much it

To preserve our land and our people

Attached: 0837C40A-06E7-4FF7-A782-7695C5917840.jpg (2376x1544, 453K)

TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES

I KNEW there wouldn't be a single mention of fucking suicide, societal disfranchisement, or a desire for any honesty in this movie. I fucking hated every moment.

Black gf for me

dailymotion.com/video/x2ecxcb

Chappelle did this in 2003

A housewife that encourages you to violently rape her and will never cheat or disobey you.

>Oh honey back from work so soon I was so busy cleaning the house it would be so horrible if someone just slammed me against the wall right now or maybe while Im showering you could pay me an not so requested visit.

Why'd you watch it then

This would be quite nice. Preferably you and her would also go on adventures to find treasure though, while getting checks in the mail from excellent investments you made too.

what a woman can't grant. peace and quiet

pusy

To live in a white country again.

>Oh sweety I heard you fucked my sister well did she make you feel good, Ill cut her throat if she didnt after all my man deserves nothing but the best.

to have a better haircut than this

>What MEN want?
To live in a world where all the males are white and all the females are black

>what DO men want

have sex

When I first heard about this movie that was my exact thought. His sketch was still better

Depends on the race. For white boys, it's to be sissy sluts for BBC

Take all the advice from tabloids or lifestyle sites that are aimed at women, and do exactly the opposite. Men want someone to make love to, not have sex with.

Attached: stock-photo-172370155.jpg (708x1000, 122K)

>that pic
jesus christ, she looks like a fertility goddess

Debt free virgins without tattoos

its a david dubnitskiy photography
got a whole folder of them

Attached: 7a95697257ff7f91cb92ebc9a09faba1.jpg (666x800, 247K)

I want the legal right to publish my fan fiction as canonical to the original sources.

post it

Big tiddy goth gf

that's the stuff

Attached: 1543488566695.png (776x795, 937K)

>ywn find a golden idol worth millions with your undyingly loyal fuckslut

>look at the fucking nigger bitch
>nigger
>fucking smelly nigger

nah
just google his name and see the images by yourself

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (681x924, 1.26M)

money so they can afford this

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (769x154, 16K)

For trannies to get off Yea Forums

men's minds
>tfw no gf
>man, i wish i could wank right now
>that nigger over there is pissing on my homeland
>yikes that white supremacist tries to intimidate this couragous Person of Urin

Women aren't even in the list of top 10 things I want.

is that a line from the movie?

Dignity
Respect from their fathers
Sex
Money
For women to shut up

Have sex

To secure the existence of my people and a future for white children.

>Men want someone to make love to, not have sex with.
Cringe

A good girl who will be bad just for him.

A loaded gun and the names and addresses of all homosexuals in my neighborhood.

underage out

I'm 25

And trannies

This pic stirs something primal in me.

A day off in peace

White ethnostate.

i kind of want to take an eternal shit. just hanging out on the toilet blasting a fat shit is a peaceful moment in life

This. Which is, not coincidentally, the opposite of what women want: a Bad Boy who will be Good just for her.

sex with someone you love is electrifiying. the best thing there is. shame about the rest though
virgin?

Purpose, that's really it, Men just want to find their true purpose in life

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

For those useless nips to support anime that I like for once.

have lots of sex

Attached: 1539165156706.jpg (848x818, 83K)

>Men want someone to make love to
yes
>not have sex with.
no

the ideal male setup is a queen and a harem.

Someone to empty their balls and fill their stomachs.

>Amanda Kaplowitz
>Kaplowitz

WELL WELL WELL

And at last, we come to Reginald leJew

it is merely a coincidence

Attached: 1539179582974.jpg (707x1046, 240K)

>babe.net/2017/12/26/you-should-sleep-with-at-least-25-guys-before-settling-down-and-ill-tell-you-exactly-why-26107
article was so hated on and disagreed with by both men and women that they were forced to remove it, which is saying something since it's a website made for sluts in the first place.

>have vastly above average number of sexual partners so you can be a c grade columnist like me! I swear it's great!
imagine coping so hard that you have to proselytize people to your literal abortion of morality in order not to kill yourself

Not a nigger, that's for sure.

I want Zoe but she loves Some actor dude.

Attached: 2.jpg (594x395, 63K)

>food
>a woman to touch our dicks
>kickback at home
What a toxic gender we are.

a finger in the bum

The ability to defecate on command.

>Some actor dude.
don't disrespect the Dano like that my dude

classic
l l
a a
s s
s s
i i
classic

A coma.

About a tree fiddy

A Pizza Hut in the garage.

Paul Dano is one of the best actors on earth, but the "classic Paul Dano" meme has almost ruined him, for me. Like, I absolutely love him, I think he's incredible, and I would watch a movie just because he's in it, he's that good. But this meme is just SO STUPID, and means absolutely nothing, that I almost can't watch something with him in it, and see his face without just thinking in my head "...classic".

What does it even mean??? It's NONSENSE, and has nothing to do with him, whatsoever. It is literally the dumbest thing in the entire universe. Paul Dano did nothing to provoke it or anything, he has no control over it and has influenced it in no way. Fucking Yea Forums is so dumb but damn it ye live rent free in my brain. It's so absurd you almost have to respect it.

even the black ones

To die

Attached: 279F020B-3E21-4B65-A87E-E1156246E1DB.jpg (425x286, 34K)

No. Nympho girl. Making love is nice. Fucking her brains out better.

i don't know the meme but i know he's typecast in his role in every movie

this it.

based cute lad

To enter the 2D world.

sounds like a classic situation

The power to say the n word regardless of place or circumstance.

Purpose and Meaning
Only women and brainwashed faggots think mens' core value is sex

Sex is ez, it's sex that's got meaning behind it men want

Attached: One_Day.jpg (1000x658, 136K)

Because, user, I wanted to be proven wrong.

Spend time with their bros in an environment without women policing how they interact

Good list, but I would add loyalty to the top of it.

>Nympho girl
who? you or someone you're seeing?
no way you know a nymphomaniac and don't think they're human trainwrecks. more likely someone that just likes sex

Men want 3 things. A woman who doesn't talk so much, can cook him a meal, and suck his dick once a week.

sure, but we're talking about the real world here not idealized magic fantasy land where women are capable of loyalty.

Happiness and a general sense of satisfaction with their lives.

i like to walk by the sea and in the forests

you're missing "who doesn't fuck other men"

Ok Paul, just admit it’s you and you lurk Yea Forums and be done with it

>men just want sex lmao XD

uhhh... no. Some of us have evolved past the need to satisfy primal urges and have focused our minds on achieving other goals. For example, some men like me just really want to watch the world burn. If a woman could read my mind she'd be shocked at all the dark suicidal thoughts I have, or how I would kill and conquer humanity if I could. I'm actually plotting to write a book about it. If I were stuck on a desert island with 5 supermodels I would kill them all so I could focus on things that really matter, like physics and philosophy. I think I'm going to include that in my book

>All these faggots saying "women" or "sex"

Stop falling for the vaginal jew. Seek understanding instead.

cope

Cute 2D girls.

>referring to procreation as "the jew"
>while telling white men to live an ascetic lifestyle and abstain from passing on their genes instead
you're not trying very hard there, shekelstein.

A virgin wife with big titties, thick thighs, and a round buttocks who cooks and loves Jesus. Five kids, three boys, two girls. A nice house large enough for everyone to have their own room. A German Shepherd. And a fence

Feminised men sure

Attached: (you).jpg (959x482, 40K)

I honestly fucking hate women.

I want to jam my cock through the back of her throat until I see the whites of her eyes open in fear as the realization that she might actually suffocate starts to set in. I’ll give her a moments reprieve to breathe and go for another round over and over until she’s on the verge of unconsciousness. Fucking stupid whore. She knows it. She knows she’ll never amount to anything more than a slab of meat to be used up until she’s nothing but a husk of a slut ready to die of a meth overdose from years of being a shallow dumb cunt.

Fuck her. I want a train run on all her holes, ears and nose included for days on end until she aches all over and can do nothing but shit out her liquid diarrhea from her gaped asshole. The diarrhea being nothing but her consistent diet of being force fed cum all day. Stupid bitch. I hate whores. I hate these fucking sluts that think they’re better than me because they were born looking a certain way. Fucking cunt I hope thirty niggers beat her till she cries and then rape her. If I were the judge will let them off scot free even with video evidence, then release the video on the internet for all to see so she can never escape the shame and humiliation she deserves. Fuck her and fuck women. If she were drowning and reached onto my boogie board for help I’d stomp on her stupid slut hand and spit in the water so there’s more liquid to take in.

Why do these cunts think they deserve anything in life when all they contribute to society is their used up Arby’s pussy? Fuck I hate them. Bunch of dumb bitches everywhere you go. They have no respect for guys that don’t have a perfect physique so why should I respect them? I’m glad they’re all going to end up old and alone, knowing they’ll never accomplish anything of worth in life. Crying on their deathbed at the thought of having lived a vapid life of being a stupid prostitute. Fucking stupid bitches. Dumb sluts, the lot of them. Fuck whores.

Attached: file.png (699x761, 729K)

that dude probably sucks a mean dick

Oh my God, he's God!

ah, the humble beginnings of an spree-shooter incel.

Debt free tattooless virgins, simple as.

good lord, is this perfection?

>david dubnitskiy
this man fucking gets it holy shit

Attached: 1508878948392.png (414x499, 454K)

Fuck off incel

>it’s the Jews fault I can’t have sex
No

Her on her back as I pump her full of seed and she then she walks around pregnant with my child.

...is that what you got from those 2 posts?

My girl obviously. Maybe it's your lack of experience and not me lying? How many partners have you had that wanted to fuck you again?

You are not a man, just an am*rican.

>‘Compulsive sexual behaviour disorder is characterized by persistent and repetitive sexual impulses or urges that are experienced as irresistible or uncontrollable, leading to repetitive sexual behaviours, along with additional indicators such as sexual activities becoming a central focus of the person’s life to the point of neglecting health and personal care or other activities, unsuccessful efforts to control or reduce sexual behaviours, or continuing to engage in repetitive sexual behaviour despite adverse consequences (e.g., relationship disruption, occupational consequences, negative impact on health). The individual experiences increased tension or affective arousal immediately before the sexual activity, and relief or dissipation of tension afterwards. The pattern of sexual impulses and behaviour causes marked distress or significant impairment in personal, family, social, educational, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.’
does this sound like your gf? be honest

I want glory.

Have sex

A white and Christian nation

ive thought long and hard about this and have come to a decision

a virtual reality girlfriend like the one in bladerunner
preferably one like ana

and i forgot to say that you would also be able to have sex with her

Debt-free virgins without tattoos

Attached: 78C68623-F48C-42DF-A5E9-7542F006B01A.jpg (550x550, 27K)

>Men want FOOD, SEX & SILENCE!

Attached: chris-rock-netflix.jpg (968x681, 35K)

But i am finnish.

>mfw Americans live in such a scummy shithole that they need to specify girls to be debt free

Attached: 1554267464213.jpg (494x433, 78K)

I don't know what's so bad about tattoos.
My sister has one in her belly and she lets me lick it every day.

Gee, I bet it's not just to ask the guy if he wants to fuck and the woman have to earn it from months of dating and expensive presents, men are complicated like that, about time we got a movie that handled this subject.

Cringe

>Black gf for me
based
>But i am finnish
holy goddamn based

Attached: 1521195635997.jpg (1100x825, 152K)

underrated af