Daily reminder that GoT S08 haters are paid trolls

At this point I'm 100% convinced that people who bitch about season 8 are trollfarm trolls paid for by some competitor of HBO. Season 8, thus far, is the absolute best season of the entire franchise. The tired talking point "hurr durr D&D can't write as good as GRRM" is bullshit since they literally get the plot fed to them by GRRM himself. Arya killing the Night King was absolute kino and completely in line with both character development, lore, and plot arc. The only reason people (other than the paid trolls i mentioned) could cry about it is because they are incels and cannot handle the depiction of a strong woman, much less several of them.
The objective, proven FACT that Yea Forums is a staging ground for russian cyberbalkanization instigation operations done by what is essentially the KGB's legal successor should raise an eyebrow as well: It is quite telling that only on Yea Forums the echo for the 8th season is overwhelmingly negative, while over at Reddit, there a far more balanced opinion exists.

tl;dr: GoT Season 8 critics are mostly trolls GOOGLE ANNA POLITKOVSKAYA

Attached: the_truth.jpg (800x337, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tv bitching about popular thing = CONSPIRACY
based schizo

In this case, yes. It is an actual conspiracy by either a private entity or a state actor. At no point in time has any shitstorm against a film or a series been so intense, concerted and dedicated.

People are getting paid for this. Only absolutely naive brainlets would doubt that.

Russian intelligence services running interference on the Clintons and other meddlers of Russian foreign policies is one thing, but is the Kremlin really wasting resources on a dumb HBO show? doubtful

You have to see the bigger picture. Suddenly, yet another front exists in public discourse that divides a society in two factions that absolutely despise each other. The topic of controversy is irrelevant. The traction of the topic is relevant, and GoT has a lot of traction.
This is a HUMINT black op with 100% certainty.

it always strikes me as funny/absurd, when mentally ill people like you have convinced themselves that the 200 or so incel sadbrains posting on Yea Forums are somehow the holy grail that everyone is trying to obtain and sending advertisers, shills and secret russian spy agents here in a battle for dominance of this shithole board lmao
also:
>while over at Reddit, there a far more balanced opinion exists
yes it's almost like reddit is a large, diverse community of differing opinions, and not a handful of perma-assblasted incel who constantly whine about everything, like Yea Forums

Where do I sign up to get paid for shitting on GoT?

This is some good quality bait copypasta. Well done.

I find it interesting that, without losing any time, haphazardly, you need to call my mental health into question. This is especially interesting because you could of course posit a counterargument or, at the very least, call Occam's Razor on my position. But you didn't. It seems really, REALLY important to you to perform character assassination on me, and quickly.

One wonders why that is.

Attached: Russia-KGB-BETEPAH-Soviet-Badge-Russian-Emblem-Medal-Army-Badge-32x52mm-Russia-Military-Medal.jpg_64 (640x640, 65K)

The public is pretty united against dumb&dumber's writing after last episode though

The KGB would make this post to provoke a counter-reaction from the autists to solidify their beliefs even more.

>act crazy
>get called crazy
how's that for occam's razor

Uh huh, just like how the kgb have been subverting american institutions with social justice and leftist professors, back to infowars with you, alex jones

I love when the genuinely insane lurkers on this site make posts, always entertaining.

What an abhorrent troll attempt OP, holy shit shut the fuck up

>The public is pretty united
>Actually using militaristic slang now
As if i asked for proof.

Tautological argument hinging on
>implying

Amazing move mr bait man.

still, you ignored my main argument which would be "why would mega corporations give a fuck what a handful of incels think and send secret agents to influence them"
and latched on to the mental illness accusation. what does that say about you, I wonder?

meant for

The "you are insane" angle has been played, next step in the script is ridicule.
Classical paid troll operation. With military precision.

This is the best Copypasta of 2019 so far. 10/10 and Flat Earther/Tarrant Psyop tier.

Attached: ooooo.gif (500x490, 971K)

see

>INCELS that can't handle the depiction of strong women
So brave and powerful. YASSSS QUEEEEENNNN

Attached: 1555675385506.jpg (1024x789, 141K)

that doesn't counter my argument
assuming le russians are using got to divide or whatever insane thing you think is happening
why would they try to influence this shithole board that consists of 200 incels trying to bait each other?
wouldn't it be better to do this in twitter or reddit, places that actually matter?

Where are my hills you faggot.

You're a fucking idiot, that much is certain.
First, for the fact that you unironically kept watching after the quality of writing absolutely tanked after they left the books and decided their writing staff was as good as Martin himself.

Secondly, for being so fucking dense you can't possibly fathom how all of the lack of proper plot and character development has led the writers to a series finale which was complete dogshit even by the low standards they've brought the show down to.

Unironically neck yourself, the world would be better off without another demented schizoid shitting it up.

Because russian operators have isolated Yea Forums as a seed board. Yea Forums shitposting influences Reddit shitposting influences Twitter, and Twitter is literally the ONLY remaining source of which MSM derive their news and latest outrages.
They have chosen this particular board for the same reason people yank crowbars into the doorframe: Leverage.

I wish i got paid to hate this dumb show

Daily reminder it's just another stupid fucking tv show.

Attached: kysf.jpg (751x418, 65K)

wow. you're pretty fucking autistic. Too bad you're not important like Bran.

Attached: M4paJcm.jpg (960x720, 245K)

This is amazing. Someone please screencap this im at work.

wut? People have been beaching that the show righting went to shit since season 5 you retard.

>It can't be KGB because it started a few years ago
ok

>incels
Oddly, feminists are also bitching about this season, especially the latest episode.

Is this you OP?

Attached: 1557165989613.jpg (888x551, 54K)

Nah I just hate a stupid soap opera style show about retarded dragons and magic. Probably because I'm not a man child like 99% this board is.

Attached: 1553770619451.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

STOP GIVING RUSSIANS GOOD TASTE

Attached: 0f3.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

Oof, a shill making up stories about antagonist shills haha fuck off back to plebbit or pooing in the street.

people don't actually fall for this do they

what do you want him to get a doctors note? fucking retard

You sound like an HBO/GoT crew shill.
D&D are trash, you fuckers botched the series.

Da tovarish, Putin pays me to shitpost against a fantasy show and you cant stop me xaxaxaxaxaxa.

Attached: putin kot.jpg (475x356, 29K)

Jesus, you trumpshills are desperate.

Your IQ is extremely low.

Yeah, its mainly only sad sites like the Daily Stormer that really ever bothered, which is why the chan is the way it is currently. Was quite a bit different in its prime.

honestly I'd rather have my opinions set by dimitri and ivan than by moshe and aaron

so good job ruskies keep up the good work

These things you must be imagining, my wholesome comrade.
How about we go shoot some freedom at ranch, yes? Leave computer behind, my friend look after.

If the Ruskies are down for less of this yaaas queen nonsense, then I am a ok with them.

>subvert institutions with social justice and neomarxists
>subvert internet with alt-right and neonazis
>weimar america
>???
>PROFIT

hmm that actually sounds plausible

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
>Active measures is a term for the actions of political warfare conducted by the Soviet and Russian security services (Cheka, OGPU, NKVD, KGB, FSB) to influence the course of world events, in addition to collecting intelligence and producing "politically correct" assessment of it. Active measures range "from media manipulations to special actions involving various degrees of violence". Beginning in the 1920s, they were used both abroad and domestically. They included disinformation, propaganda, counterfeiting official documents, assassinations, and political repression, such as penetration into churches, and persecution of political dissidents.

Attached: A1B6DEF3-248E-40EE-89D8-5AE4B5DD6547.jpg (400x400, 91K)

Kill yourself.

>oddly.
Implying most feminists aren't incels.

It sounds like typical home grown spook ops shit, no Ruskies required.

thats also true to be fair

CIA-KBG coop?

>everyone who has a different opinion from me is a shill
Low IQ sophism.

hey included disinformation, propaganda, counterfeiting official documents, assassinations, and political repression, such as penetration into churches, and persecution of political dissidents

you mean everything the same the cia did everywhere else?

Attached: 1557070428010.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

>whataboutism
And even then, the cia didn't come into existence until decades later.

wait...
what if the KGB made the CIA?

This is old OSS/CIA , and State Department projection. Current Russia ain't the Soviet Union, and US commonly lied about the Soviet Union to the public, as they were pulling coup de tat ops and installing puppets, which is why there was such a huge 180 in how USSR were regarded from the 60s onward.

The US also currently schemes alongside modern Russia, with the likes of MI6, NATO and Mossad. There is no real country allegiance, and they all honestly hate their citizens/masses, who outnumber them. These elite powers hailing from these territories are all just down for Oligarchy.

Exactly, the kgb did similar things against the united states as the cia are doing against russia, just look at the aids prevalence in russia compared to the rest of europe

You're right OP. You and I are the only real ones left. Everyone else here is a paid Russian shill attempting to subvert the opinion of the TV show Game of Thrones. Run while you still can before they take your mind.

Reddit isn't 'balanced' - it actively censors a shitload of opinions. Yea Forums and Yea Forums are truly balanced cos nothing - opinion or tone wise - is censored.

Do you have any evidence for this theory, or are you just rationalising being unable to accept that not everyone likes exactly what you like?