« The Black Company TV Series Can’t Come Soon Enough»

How will they ruin it? With the success and end of GoT it's only a matter of time the Black Company TV series emerges from development hell.
It's got all the same "gritty" and "realistic" tones producers (and apparently the public) are currently in love with.
PS: FUCK THE LADY

Attached: Screenshot_20190506_185219.jpg (1080x3388, 771K)

Lets cast this:
>Jim Caviezel as Croaker
>Iwan Rheon as Raven
>Liam Cunningham as Elmo
>Dafne Keen as Darling
Who else

The books are SHIT

I always felt Mads Mikkelsen would be perfect to play Raven.

The only shit thing here is your opinion.

Wondering when it will be warcraft's turn.
Oh wait they already wasted it in a shit movie.

Cliffs on the books? Would I like it if I liked ASOIAF?

Sean Bean as the Captain obviously.

TBC is based af. Now I'm gonna have to re-read it. Also the Prince of Thorns trilogy would be a great series.

>Black company
Isn't it obvious?

Band of Brothers meets GoT dark fantasy series. Very condensed writing, it follows a mercenary company in the service of Lady, the wife of an ancient evil awakened by mistake. Told through the eyes of Croaker, the Company scribe they go around BTFOing those who rebel against Lady.
That's the general gist of the 1st book, it of course gets more complicated from there on as vatious plot twists emerge.

GOT book series is unironically better than the Black Company series. If they want another edgy teen rape dragons and shiet type tv series they should do the First Law Trilogy

>Idris Elba as Croaker
>Kevin Hartt as Raven
>Morgan Freeman as Elmo
>Dafne Keen as Darling

Did you even read them ? It's unreadable

Too old, Raven is suposed to be in his late 20s

The books of the north are pretty good, I haven't read the rest of the series.

They should make a series about The White Company. And no, that's not a racial joke

The power creep in the books always felt weird, like it was fucking dragonball or something

Same. The North trilogy is pretty OK but I just lost interest after that.

Imagine actually reading fiction

Attached: 1527560164211.jpg (1080x1073, 148K)

But how can I be a good Christian if I don't read the bible?

>How will they ruin it?
Half the cast is black despite One Eye being the only remaining nigger in the company when they take the contract in the North. There's plenty of opportunity to cast POC when the company heads south again after the first trilogy, but they'll populate the north (basically Europe - it's an alt-Earth after all) with a diverse cast from the fucking start.

Ex-Domination/Taken powerhouse wizards:
The Lady - Aly Michalka (because she's so goddamn gorgeous)
Soulcatcher - AJ Michalka (currently voicing Catra on She-Ra so she's got villainess experience)
The Limper - Mads Mikkelsen (nasty and evil looking)
Howler - Jim Carrey (wrapped in rags, can't stop screaming)
Whisper - Tilda Swinton (new-Taken, captured rebel general, hates the company)

Officers:
The Captain - David Morse
The Lieutenant - John C. McGinley
Candy - Jude Law
Croaker - Clive Owen

Company hedge wizards:
Goblin - (short, bulky and ugly)
One Eye - Dijimon (old, skinny and wrinkled)
Silent - (tall and silent)

NCOs:
Elmo - Sean Pertwee (British Army NCO type)
Otto -
Hagop -

Attached: DG069N6UMAAMzEq.jpg large.jpg (1202x1000, 352K)

Soulcatcher best girl

Ralp Fiennes and Jean Dujardin as Otto and Hagop

Attached: 316imgs.jpg (800x460, 444K)

don't read the new book

>Djimon
>not Idris Elba
Are you even trying?

Old Eye is old, skinny wrinkled and ugly. He's been with the Company for nearly half a century from when they travelled up from the south to the Jewelled cities on the med. Idris isn't wrinkled or old and he sure as fuck ain't skinny.

Idris can play Mogaba or one of the other Nar who join up when the Company heads south much later on. He's basically already played that part in Beasts of No Nation.