Why are they still fucking? They know they're aunt and nephew wtf?!

Why are they still fucking? They know they're aunt and nephew wtf?!

Attached: 4L_ronXjTic.jpg (3000x2000, 3.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4utH5uWK6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GoT is weirdly tolerant of incest. You can literally shag your sister and still be portrayed as a basically sympathetic character.

just like how incest fucked in england?

Love

Because if you busted fat nuts inside a 10/10 for a year, and then learned by word of mouth that you were related, you'd still probably be busting fat nuts.

Because incest is a fun hobby for the whole family.

Jon can take it or leave it

It's only Dany whos craving the cock

Attached: stkt.jpg (1080x1349, 104K)

It's legal in the most countries even now. Just like a cousin marriages.

They actually stopped fucking

why does that matter? tywin was married to his cousin and had 3 kids with her, i doubt aunt and nephew really is a big deal in their universe. apparently only brother/sister is gross there

She's a 4 at most

>implying finding out we are related wont make me bust even fatter nuts
youtube.com/watch?v=x4utH5uWK6c

yeah right

why is jamie still in the north wtf is going on

wasn't talking about her

Because they apparently love eachother

can she even feel him after drogo lol? I know when you’re with a guy who’s huge it took me a couple years before I could get down with a regular guy, and that’s assuming john is average. I guess it’s not incest if he isn’t hitting anything.

Did you even watch the episode? Jon pulls away from her when they kiss. Clearly they’re not fucking anymore.

Imagine pretending to be a girl online to lie about your """vagina""" alamo

thats what makes it hotter you incel fuck!

>this pathetic attempt to sounding like a woman
Dumb granny, you ain't fooling anyone.

There's nothing wrong with fucking your siblings it's having kids with them that it becomes one
Plus isn't she a dried out barren whore

>tfw my gf first bf had a monster dong and im barely 5 inchs
this isnt true is it? i had my small weewee

is true

Stop samefagging. Next time try to change your writing style before pretending to be multiple people.

they're targaryens...

It's pretty much clear Dany doesn't give a fuck. Jon is still having internal doubts but clearly would've eventually given in. It's not really an important plot point.

is that salsa

what's wrong with incest between siblings?

Jews are pushing inbreeding and many other forms of degeneracy on whites

checked

no
>proof: lips

It's not like he's his sister. Incest between nephew and aunt or between cousins isn't a huge deal in got, a few seasons ago Sansa was about to be married of to her borderline retarded cousin and no one batted an eye.

Targs gonna Targ

This is huge fucking bullshit, I don't even have to pretend to be a woman to know that that's not how a vagina works.

>sansa will never ss you
feels bad man

he left Winterfell to return to King's Landing, but he's gonna get captured by Daenerys and Tyrion will set him free, dunno if he gets to the capital before Cersei dies