Continuity Errors

What are some of your favorite continuity errors?

Attached: stop it already.jpg (2480x3397, 823K)

it's supposed to be winter
which is why everything turned to desert

jeeeeez turn your brains off, it's just a TV show

stop being a nerd and just accept it, geez
it's not like its that important? focus on daenerys probably turning into a mad queen!!! omg...

it's because of GLOBAL WARMING poltard

does global warming destroy mountains?

YES

one thing that always bothers me is how in the previous season it took ages to get to kings's landing and now everyone gets there instantly. did the maester also create a teleporting device?

It's not a continuity error.
It's not unfeasible they would clear the trees and vegetation and reshape the land on the road to KL in order to prepare for war.
Cut down all the trees to make it so the enemy has no cover in their approach.

Lol sorry I want my television shows to be consistent and make sense niggy

They were just defending against possible assault by sea.

Attached: 30ailb.jpg (500x880, 133K)

this shit literally looked like Stargate SG1 or something

Not only is the location different, the building style and size is much smaller and different to Kings Landing. Is it even meant to be the same place?

Who gives a shit, we have strong women now. Have sex incel...

Attached: where are my hills faggot.jpg (2480x3508, 1.04M)

bottom makes more sense. Where the fuck is the kings road in the top pic? how do you even access the city by land? having it surrounded by forest doesn't make much sense. bottom fixes it at least.

Well yes, you can fast travel when there are no enemies nearby.

Cain had access to teleportation scrolls

Are you a US American?

>we saw the beginnings of winter in season 1
>all these years later it still hasn't reached the south, with even the North only getting some light dusting that didn't even impede cavalry
Those maesters that made the call about winter officially being here all those years ago fucked up completely. What a bunch of retards.

Characters are all in one place now so it doesn't need to show 4847384 scenes in 58374 episodes until one character can move

That was actually handled in this last episode. Dany and the ship-crew arrive quickly, and they're waiting for Jon and the Northern army to catch up with them. Just like Catelyn did with taking a shit south and arriving much faster than when Ned went by land.

No oat.

Tiny, low wall.

Have these cretins ever seen a real city wall?