Allow his entire life's work to be destroyed for a few shekels

>allow his entire life's work to be destroyed for a few shekels

Attached: 1280wjpg-f5535f_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

This is the ending he intended, cry more

to be honest it was already shit since the beginning.

>thinks the books will be any better

Attached: 1555593363375.jpg (400x400, 21K)

I think he just hates his fans. Its not about the money, its about causing us to suffer

Thats what happens when you fall prey to THEM.

He literally doesn't even give a shit anymore, he admitted that he wrote himself into a corner years ago and is way more interested in other projects. If he cared at all he would have been more involved in the show's production. He can't even be bothered to finish the books, let alone care about how the show ends.

>deny a billionare company
>get an unfortunate heart attack or commit suicide the week after

stupid feminists are crying because in one episode they cant have the ultimate penis envy female power fantasy. i bet this is the first episode since a long time that was based on some notes from him. dry your tears and maybe go back masturbating about little girls killing undead giants

He destroyed whatever chance he had at creating a legacy that other people would admire. He's a fat, greedy hack. The show has been irredeemable garbage from season 2 and that's what you should expect from two dimwitted jewish frauds that masquerade as directors. I know that makes you seethe but it is still the truth.

This. People acting like the books have good writing alone makes me laugh.

He'll never finish his life's work.

>Master, the fat man has resumed writing. He's going to finish the book.
>"He cannot be allowed to finish. The HBO ending will be the only ending. Kill him, then burn the manuscripts."

Attached: 1522621444198.jpg (581x581, 41K)

>few

This guy is probably a billionaire by now. Wouldn't be as wealthy without this show.

Attached: 1556835005228-0.png (531x667, 492K)

he's bathing in gravy sauce and clogging his arteries with fried cheese, he doesn't give a fuck
if he did, they books would be out already

what's wrong with the writing

He used to be really open with his fans and respond to them on livejournal. I don't think he hates them, I think he just likes getting paid.

>fan fiction ruins original work

You do realize that he is a pretty progressive guy, r-right?

>he wrote?

Came here to say this. He could single-handedly fund the fantasy book industry strategically such that he shapes it to his desire.

He’s probably going to post this one cringey excerpt from a Daenerys chapter in the second book

>spend decades being a semi-famous fantasy writer barely making ends meet
>get offered millions so that some faggots could make a tv show based on your books
I see nothing wrong with "selling out".

It's fantasy for normies, who cares

his books were famous before the show, I know because I heard about and read them

he was rich enough already

Are you fucking stupid? This travesty of a finale is why his last two books are going to printed more than the bible. Remember when people who never read a single Harry Potter were buying Deathly Hollows? Imagine that but times 100. He’s going to make tens of millions in a few years.

Based Martin is just gonna live the life with show money while feeding on fans despain and strawberry shortcakes

Attached: 1414632847846_wps_29_vlcsnap_2014_10_29_17h19m.jpg (634x357, 45K)

join the club, mate

Attached: george lucas.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

he's gonna be dead from a heart attack in a few years max, also he's marred to a landwhale

what does he need money for

switching POV characters like some sort of soap opera
introducing more and more irrelevant timelines without concluding even the half that are already ongoing

Eh you can't blame him, D&D were (somehow) actual fans of his books. He couldn't have predicted it would become what it is...

>You do realize that he is a pretty progressive guy, r-right?
That's the thing, even him being a progressive isn't enough for feminists to stop whining about treatment of women, etc. It shows how ridiculous they are.

You know, at one point I hated this, but then I realized how fucking awesome is to live the life at the expense of autists and began respecting this kind of behaviour. It's one of the purest forms of not giving a fuck, a literal worldwide cucking.

Attached: Togashi_working_hard.jpg (500x357, 59K)

This. Imagine getting this amount of money from some passive income. You just sit and the money from normies keep pouring in.

The books have been so far infinetely better than the show. And because of significant plot differences, there is the potential for the book finale to be much better

The way he switches between characters is sloppy as fuck, especially later on when you're going all over the place from POV to POV. This is dramatically easier to do in the show because it's a visual medium. He also can't tie up loose ends to save his life, it's no wonder he can't manage to actually finish, there's way too much bullshit going on.

This is unironically why Matt Groening made the Simpsons. Life is Hell is his real baby and he knew if he allowed the Jews any control of it they would run it into the ground purely for shekels.
To protect his baby, his child, he compromised and gave them his stepkid. His wife's baby if you like. He couldn't give a fuck what happens to it because he has no real connection to it.
In other words, it's like someone saying

>"I'll give you $1m if I can kill your brother, or I'll give you $1m if I can kill someone else's brother of your choosing"

It's not really a difficult decision to make if you're interested in more than just shekels. But how does Matt Groening compare to GRRM where shekels and your own creation are concerned? Well let's pretend the facts I've stated aren't true (they are) and look into the kind of people they are and we'll see if there are any coincidences that could corroborate (purely by coincidence you understand) the claim.

>Groening identifies himself as agnostic

So far so good

>However, while he (GRRM) also believed he was a quarter Italian because of who he was told was his paternal grandfather, a DNA test on the show confirmed his Irish and other ancestries but excluded any Italian ancestry, showing instead he is approximately a quarter Ashkenazi Jewish
>showing instead he is approximately a quarter Ashkenazi Jewish
>Ashkenazi Jewish
>Jewish
>Shekels
>No loyalty to anything other than the shekel
>Jewish

So now that the evidence is there, I feel no pity for this Jew. He knew what he was doing and tried to deceive the good non-Jewish people that he was actually Italian. Lo and behold, a Jew telling lies and NOW searching for pity after having no one to blame but himself.
I think I've seen this episode before desu. People seem to have no problem remembering

>Around blacks, never relax

But I think people should equally remember

>All Jews are bad news

Just to keep them safe in the future.

Literal plebs, that's why you're in Yea Forums

If it wasn't for the millennial-zoomer's infinitely shit taste this hack would have never gotten popular, just like Markus Persson.