GOT BTFO

You know your writing has fucked up when someone like this knows it's shit

Attached: 1244234.jpg (1129x1835, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jY2jAnV5Fa4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's just repeating what Chad told her like all thots.

Based Chad, I bet he was so mad about the lack of strategy in this episode he had to fuck his aggressions out on this bitch

BESSIE

Why the lewd pic needed for tweet?

Thanks the Gods for Mika, and her tits

THANK THE GODS

Based and milkerspilled.

>and throws in a pic of her tits.
ahh. women

Not a single independent thought in their heads. Good on Chad for imposing his will on her though.

stop giving attention to random twitter women

i want to pee on those boobs

>chad

Attached: 436346436437.jpg (720x830, 107K)

i need strategy to motorboat these, any suggestions?

how else anyone would read this?

Attached: 1463507878542.jpg (1654x2339, 1.18M)

POST MORE MIKA BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Strategy.

That pic is years old

CUTE

I honestly fucking hate women.

I want to jam my cock through the back of her throat until I see the whites of her eyes open in fear as the realization that she might actually suffocate starts to set in. I’ll give her a moments reprieve to breathe and go for another round over and over until she’s on the verge of unconsciousness. Fucking stupid whore. She knows it. She knows she’ll never amount to anything more than a slab of meat to be used up until she’s nothing but a husk of a slut ready to die of a meth overdose from years of being a shallow dumb cunt.

Fuck her. I want a train run on all her holes, ears and nose included for days on end until she aches all over and can do nothing but shit out her liquid diarrhea from her gaped asshole. The diarrhea being nothing but her consistent diet of being force fed cum all day. Stupid bitch. I hate whores. I hate these fucking sluts that think they’re better than me because they were born looking a certain way. Fucking cunt I hope thirty niggers beat her till she cries and then rape her. If I were the judge will let them off scot free even with video evidence, then release the video on the internet for all to see so she can never escape the shame and humiliation she deserves. Fuck her and fuck women. If she were drowning and reached onto my boogie board for help I’d stomp on her stupid slut hand and spit in the water so there’s more liquid to take in.

Why do these cunts think they deserve anything in life when all they contribute to society is their used up Arby’s pussy? Fuck I hate them. Bunch of dumb bitches everywhere you go. They have no respect for guys that don’t have a perfect physique so why should I respect them? I’m glad they’re all going to end up old and alone, knowing they’ll never accomplish anything of worth in life. Crying on their deathbed at the thought of having lived a vapid life of being a stupid prostitute. Fucking stupid bitches. Dumb sluts, the lot of them. Fuck whores.

>"I don't know what I'm talking about and think it's bad."
That isn't a sign that it's bad because she admittedly has no clue what she's saying. Not saying it's good, either, just that that tweet really says nothing of value, which is typical of Twitter and Twitter threads on Yea Forums, but thanks for the tits I guess.

>he thinks Chad is appearance
lmao

This girl needs to be bread.

even moreso then
he was probably sperging out during the episode
>I don't play strategy games
she wouldn't have said that unless her bf does
most girls don't even know what strategy games are

thots confirmed to be incapable of thinking for themselves

Who's this Thot and why should I care?

>chad

Attached: 397a7e51801b091f036f2fda896d2a91.png (640x1136, 817K)

The man is banging a woman who's bigger than him, automatically chad

>cute girl who didn't use to be cute dates non-chads because her self-image hasn't adjusted itself correctly
i cry everytiem

it's random thot and if she knows it's shit then it's shit

It could be enjoyable for the guy who fucks her but he is probably very stressed too, attractive womens are a huge source of stress for mens.
people on this board are confusing having sex, with having a relationship, with having sex and a relationship with attractive people.

just make it clear what you want and it only depend of yourself.

I really need to have sex

Attached: havesex.jpg (1522x2161, 647K)

>chad

Attached: 346346467.jpg (1200x640, 99K)

Thats the beta cuck her and chad milk for money and nerdy needs. Come on keep up moron

cringe

Based

Imagine being so insecure that you get this upset over someone’s opinion and refuse to believe they could form it themselves, and actually believe they attached a lewd photo to a tweet to validate it

Sad!

He's leaning forward, he's most likely taller than her

yikes lol

I detect a fishy odor from this post...

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1534255681606.jpg (1080x1349, 1.62M)

That’s your smell. You need to go take a shower stinky incel.

She is so cucking that guy

dear God I hope so
she deserves so much better

Attached: 1481321728959.png (1280x1483, 41K)

I'm thinkin' Arby's...

i guarantee she only fucks black guys

>not being big gorilla dick nigger mode

The pic isn't part of the tweet.

time to masturbate

yes it is incel

>what Chad told her like
Shad is not a Chad though.

youtube.com/watch?v=jY2jAnV5Fa4

Attached: Screenshot-2019-5-6 Shadiversity.png (168x152, 50K)

She was always super boring on MFC, the nerd/geek thing was genuine though

>the nerd/geek thing was genuine though
wrong
all women are the same person

Okay I'm upset.

phew
only a copypasta

Eh he doesn't look that tall man. And that curly kike hair. I mean there is that one hot steamer dating some big fat dude. Women are dumb and I don't want to understand them.

Attached: 51166427_2100303556712080_134793692254126034_n.jpg (1080x718, 75K)

god I wish I were a big tiddy e thot

>GoT thought
More like GoT thot lmao

She's got rather large boobs.

based boy master race

Attached: soyim.jpg (277x182, 14K)

Looks better from the tits-up 2bh

she was on MFC?

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! GUYS HE ONLY POSTED A ONE WORD RESPONSE! SEE HOW COOL AND ABOVE IT ALL HE IS! YIKES OOF WEW LAD DAMN SON!
Get fucked, get fucked, get fucked. I hope you are destroyed. I want you to be raped, I hate you so much. Fuck you, with every fiber of my being fuck you. Stop posting like fucking girls on this board. Stop responding with one word comments like "yikes" or "oof." This shit is fucking infuriating and it's been going on for way to fucking long.
>"b-but I was just talking like a girl ironically"
Oh yeah, and I dressed your dad up in a wig and fucked him up the ass "ironically." Wow so funny am I right? What irony! Stop ruining this fucking board with this fucking yikes bullshit. Nobody is better for having read a single word comment just saying yikes. That bandwidth could have gone to something better, the net negative value of your comment is such that it is actively destroying the internet one bit at a time. Maybe those pixels that would have been used to say "yikes" on your screen could go to a more worthy cause, like reddit or a facebook group!
>"yik-"
No stop right fucking there. I no you're going to comment back with "yikes," I know you just can't get enough of that retarded shit. I want you to know you're disappointing everybody right now with everything you say. Get fucked. Nobody comes here so they can see the word "yikes" unaccompanied by anything else. If that were the case, they could just get a marker and some paper and write "yikes" on their own time. Leave it by their computer maybe. Fuck you and your yikes.
>"please, st-stop being mean to me"
Then fix your life. Fix how you comment. Maybe fix what sites you go to. Stop with this yikes crap that's just fucking irritating.
Remember this: nobody wants, nobody likes, yikes yikes yikes

MORE MIKA BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

if she knows enough to know she shouldn't have an opinion on it, why does she then go on to immediately share her opinion?

Attached: 1517440544846.jpg (2048x1536, 519K)

>if she knows enough to know she shouldn't have an opinion on it, why does she then go on to immediately share her opinion?
Have you heard of this site called Yea Forums? I heard everyone there does what you just described.

Based Mika and her pale nipples

happens everytime :^)

I would ironically let this woman put her boobies in my face for me to motorboat them as a joke

>it's not even copypasta

Her Chad likely frequents Shadiversity

I heard that was a bad place, I only browse 4channel

ugly guys are such monsters for exploiting it

>Beta bucks is Chad
Lmao

>ONE WORD
wow you suck at counting

You better have proof of that

lucky guy

whats full name of mika

It's not from the same tweet. This seems to be a recent approach on Yea Forums for twitter screenshots. Add a picture of the thot exposing skin from a different context just to get many (You)'s. Works really well, especially when it's just pitching anons against women. Maybe they are all by the same guy.

Ye shall not call it Shadiversity, ye shall call it by its rightful name, Shadilay.

Wow!
it looks like maybe even you ugly faggots have a shot if someone like this gets a girl like that.

Ah, so her nerd boyfriend was obviously losing his shit about how dumb this crap was.

Why post these THOTs like their “opinions” matter? I’ve fuck women of her tier before. They’re just chicks, guys. Literally no agency.

Have sex. Unironically have it. Now.

so you care about her opinion, otherwise it would be just another unimportant dumb generic tweet

have sex

Attached: 1554765468449.jpg (2048x1152, 145K)

Based

But this is redpilled

cringe

He isn't ugly, he just looks like a child due to the s o y overdose.

It is
Based

based

Attached: 1556903031774.png (1080x1331, 938K)

>that shrimp is sucking those tits
welp

>Not just being gay
>2019

I would say have sex but it doesn't sound like you're capable of doing that without committing multiple felonies

Who hurt you

When you see fingernails like hat you just know she is fingerblasting herself 24/7 and has severe emotional luggage

Ahhh, the proto "have sex."

Probably bites them. I surrounded by nail-biting subhumans.

Chaos dubs confirm, but for real, she has that look of someone who's been emotionally abused/emotionally abuses herself because daddy didn't pay attention to her.
Wife material doesn't get septum piercings and posts pics of her barely covered tits on social media.

Attached: 1539788562825.png (582x582, 303K)

this unironically

Contrary to what the inexperienced virgins of Yea Forums will tell you, women do want someone who treats them good

They all don't want dumb meathead jocks

>2019
>White boyfriend

>septum piercing
Dropped

Yup, they want them till they get bored of them, then they drop them for new exciting cock
Been there done that

iirc a girl tried taking a stupid pic like this recently and fell to her death. Stay away from the edge, you idiots. It isn't worth the pic or the attention.

TFW BTFO'ing Yea Forums(nel) incels while on 3 times the recommended daily $0y intake since 1997.

fuck you are right

Attached: 1556996773707.png (399x400, 47K)

Obviously just with him for his income. You just know she's fucking niggers behind his back.

>Ah, so her nerd boyfriend was obviously losing his shit about how dumb this crap was.

she made him start to watch it so he doesn't care that much

Attached: 2353226.jpg (1168x1455, 203K)

>Yea Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Attached: ethan.jpg (768x1024, 104K)

Attached: 1538307360742.jpg (768x431, 27K)

I would send millions of my men to their deaths onto those titties.

nigger I look better than that and I'm the definition of beta

Chad doesn't come up with le hot takes and theories about game of thrones, incel

So why don't you have a hot girlfriend?

I'm the definition of beta

Chad does whatever he enjoys, be it over analyzing a shitty tv show or whatever. You're never gonna make it incel.

This thread is obvious marketing from some cuck paypig trying to get his favorite ewhore more money.

>Beta calls someone else an incel
You will never be a Chad like me, user. Cope on a rope.

DnD need stop writing the show with giant dildo's up their asses. Airheads.

PLEASE have sex

Well, then it's a good thing I never pay for tits on the internet.

>Yea Forums projecting their cuck fetish and the fact that you've known nothing but failure throughout your lives in a bunch of people you don't know

There's nothing more pathetic than when a failed normalfag millennial acts as if he has everything under control and understands everything.

Yes, you are all chads despite posting in the most autistic board of the biggest western anime website.

Attached: 1536571871016.jpg (789x960, 37K)

I wonder what excuse the other user will come up with now.

Ch-chad d-does whatever h-he enjoys, b-be it overanalyzing a shitty t-tv show or whatever. You're n-n-never gonna m-m-make it incel.

Attached: f2a.jpg (1500x1000, 326K)

I'm 6' 4" and even I didn't get how they could fuck up that badly

>being gay
What's up with you faggot degenerates thinking you can just say
>Oh, I suddenly like sucking cock

And even then, I wouldn't be gay, gay "men" are as insufferable as women, the average fag has more partners than some of the biggest whores you can find out there, except gays don't have a vagina or tits, and are even less loyal than the average woman.
And that's without mentioning the fact that if you are gay, your pool of partners goes from half of the entire fucking humanity, to about 1% of men, which means that when you are gay, there's a 99% chance than the man you like doesn't like other men.

Attached: 1542704216092.jpg (225x255, 22K)

Why did Quentin abandon us when the world needed him the most.

Attached: 1538984571651.png (600x600, 375K)

>falling for the nice guy shit
Oh yeah, they'll hang around and have sex with you. All while getting banged by another guy who fucks em nice and rough.
Being a nice guy doesn't mean you won't get laid. It means you won't have exclusivity.

The best strategy is to suck on those titties!

based

just take the trappill. Instant connection because they aren't vapid whores but bassically bro's who look like hoe's. Only downside is no pussy, but I am seriously starting to wonder if pussy is even worth the entitled bitch it's attached to

it amusing whenever i see that headline though "more dead at grand canyon trying to take selfies" its like divine justice

Hundreds of people have died trying to get "muh super cool selfie".

Yea Forums thinks this is impressive
Ha

I tell my gf stuff and then she repeats it to other girls to seem smarter than them, which makes her happy. It's wholesome and you should do it with your gf :3