Cringe

cringe

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E04.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT.mkv_002724.697.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

Did anyone else start laughing when she was begging Jaime not to leave? Her breakdown was fucking ridiculous, bitch started crying out of nowhere

>dude sex is embarrassing right lmao
>I can't wait to make a thread on Yea Forums and let all my fellow 4channers know how embarrassing sex is lmao

30 min of pointless scenes

GoT is pretty low IQ.

yep, wwwm couples are degenerate

I did. Like where the fuck did that come from?

big oof cringe
yikes

Yikes. Have sex, sweetie.

save hex

500 viewers left during this scene

Cringe. Have sex.

Remember when GoT was about people backstabbing each other?

I bet Jamie stabbed her quite a few times

they forgot what Brienne's character is supposed to be. they think she's some lonely old lady who's desperate for a lover or something

the virgin slayer

the realisation that jaime is going to his certain death? seemed pretty obvious.

was it a pity fuck or did Jaime seriously find that thiing attractive enough to fuck?

Attached: 1546697219995.png (2760x2192, 3.88M)

I skipped that scene

Attached: 1556499446950.gif (498x400, 213K)

>arya sex scene
>brienne sex scene
yeah that's what everyone was waiting for

GoT was always about unnecessary sex scenes

This chart sucks Brienne's dick.

The minge slayer.

Tf is Bran doing all the way to the left??? Put that squinter by legend

She became overly attached in a short period of time after losing her virginity and admiring him for being a "noble" knight caricature she built up due to her encounters with him.

You fucking autists.

You forget that the only person she had similar feelings for was Renley. Now she had her "Renley" in the form of Jamie. Because she can't fight feels with swords her emotions took over. I like it because it humanizes characters from just being Mary Sues/Stews.

It's the obvious outcome in the books and it's the only good pairing in the entire series.

i fastforwarded all of their scenes and didn't miss anything

>chad/jock type guy goes after the weird girl that's being bullied
literal female fantasies that never happen besides movies

Imagine being Nikolaj in this scene

She cried when Renly died too

>lose your virginity in your 30s
>the guys leaves to go die in war the literal next day
that's hardly out of nowhere

And that's a good thing.

Jaime leaving Brienne was the most kino scene this entire season so far. Not only are they two of the best actors on the show, but based fucking Jaime literally tears her fucking heart out before going on a suicide mission so she can forget him easier when he's gone. Our guy always sacrificing himself, his image, and his life for the greater good.

Someone please post the spoiler that were posted yesterday they mention the hound building a cabin and Jon killing Dany for reference

Theon will truly remain my favorite actor from this fucking shit of a show

Jamie is a magnificent lover user.

My thought exactly