Friendly reminder to NEVER EVER share secrets with a woman. NEVER trust a female. A female will always act on muh feelz...

Friendly reminder to NEVER EVER share secrets with a woman. NEVER trust a female. A female will always act on muh feelz. D&D are based and redpilled, they are showing womens true nature.

Attached: iswear.jpg (1450x2000, 972K)

kill yourself sodomite freak, day of the rope wont be gentle with your degenerated kind

>tfw john falls for the woman meme

Attached: 1556647975979.jpg (965x1224, 346K)

But what happens when a woman asks you to keep a secret from another woman

Attached: dog.jpg (1280x1258, 128K)

>build up completely unrealistic and delusional female characters while pretending to be all about girl power
>millions of roasties with penis envy take the bait, women could be cool and strong like clint eastwood and schwarzenegger! yay!
>get to the end of the series so your money is already secured
>shove some major redpills down on everybody's throat in the last episodes
bravo d&d, unironically, bravo

Woman are way too emotional and petty, yes. That's why they are shitty leaders and a kitchen is far more suitable for them.

>D&D are based and redpilled, they are showing womens true nature.

That's what I've been thinking ever since I saw those bro sex scenes in the beginning. D&D are based and Greekpilled.
Only a pleb think that GoT is a feminist show.

Attached: large (1).jpg (500x375, 62K)

Attached: 12312312321.jpg (474x474, 19K)

Bump

>jon tells sansa and arya about his lineage for no apparent reason beyond wanting to dish his secrets and cause it’s honorable blah blah
not acting on emotions

>sansa comprehends the full weight of jon’s lineage and chooses to divulge that information to tyrion to give the north an advantage
petty and emotional

bumping

>Jon didn't swear he wouldn't tell, he can trust his family and is therefore no problem.

>Bitch sees a possibility to harm her direct competition in sharing it with someone who she knows would do something with that knowledge.

?????

you’re just proving my point. jon is acting purely on feelz, unlike sansa

>t
I love all these malignant nigger neckbeards giving relationship advice based on their fantasy tv series memes. How about you fix your own degeneracy before encouraging children to radicalize out into being unfuckable faggots like you?

Attached: neckbeard face.png (200x195, 54K)

So Jon had too much feels and Sansa is an manipulative cunt.

jon is dumb. sansa isn’t.

>trusts women
>calls other people degenerates
The only woman you should trust is your wife and that's only if no-fault divorce is illegal.

How do you "people" operate under so much doublethink? Does it ever interfere with the programming?

based and red pilled

>We're family, we should stick together!

>Actually, my dad is Rheagar Targaryean so... ;)

Is Jon a fucking idiot? Why is every character so fucking stupid?

Sophie Turner lost some weight for this season.

Attached: 1557150644821.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

No, he only told the people, who he thought he can trust. He hadn't planned anything and she went and broke a promise to gain something.

That makes Jon... Human and her a cun... Women.

She wasn't getting enough dick in the bars so she hit the gym, clearly.

>Is Jon a fucking idiot?
Do you really have to ask that question? Jon's always been a few cans short of a six-pack.

E X T E R M I N A T E

Pretty much. Only tell a chick something that you want to circulate without having to circulate it yourself.

>How do you "people" operate under so much doublethink?
literally projection. You spend all of your time being assblasted and upset that nobody will fuck you while you spend all your time alone feeding your internet addiction, and then you spend that time talking about how you fucking hate women to justify why you're a lonely unfuckable fucking retard. You niggers spam AHHHH SO LONELY AND HORNY and then spam REMINDER to NEVER trust a WAMEN GUISE.

Like you're the cause of all of your problems. Literally ALL of the things that you do are impotent attempts to justify, to yourself, why you're fucking miserable (without having to change anything in your life). All you retards know how to do is justify your cognitive dissonance to yourself.
> Does it ever interfere with the programming?
You're LITERALLY programming each other to become unfuckable, miserable, faggots. All you retards want and talk about is sex, and all you do is train yourself to embrace a memecult ideology of disaffected butthurt virgins that NEVER have sex.

And this doesn't actually "interfere with the programming." You're acting EXACTLY as you're intended to. The whole goal of radicalizing you faggot virgins into a woman-hating cult is that it guarantees that you'll NEVER be happy, which makes you more likely to become a fucking terrorist. You're being groomed towards self-destruction and you're such an NPC cuck that you happily do it!

Just embrace that you're gay my guy. Stop blaming everyone else for your degeneracy.

actually i do believe that makes him dumb

>start to hang out with a girl from class
>after two minutes she starts spilling every secret of her best friends

Attached: phil.jpg (881x674, 40K)

based and truthpilled

The last episode was redpilled as fuck.

>You either die a cuck or see yourself become insane

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-06-09h54m33s295.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

It was obvious that what he meant by it is that if they can call him a family, they can accept her too. It wasn't obvious to Sansa, she became so big she fills out all the slots for any eligible family members.

Attached: IMG_1120.JPG.jpg (375x525, 35K)

>Please don't tell anyone Sansa
>Next scene she's spilling everything to dwarf man

Attached: 1391254100764.png (500x433, 238K)

cope and project more virgin

She's more Tully than Stark, just like her mother

Fair enough, I'd disagree and say that he might be naive but that's not too far from dumb.

Just half a decade ago Game of Thrones was show people would mock nerds for watching and call them virgins for it.

How the tables spin.

remember that female character who was loyal to her people and her leader, effective as a leader herself, and acted with honour consistently? remember how Yea Forums hated her like all the other female characters?

the truth is, D&D aren't to blame, women aren't to blame, normies aren't to blame. the real issue here is the incel problem

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e03.1080p.web.h264-memento[ettv].webm (1000x562, 2.92M)

>start talking to any girl
>in seconds she creates methods to probe information about people or me from me

That was never true though. Nobody was ever mocked for watching some HBO fantasy show. Get over your victim complex.

Dilate

Attached: the biggest orange dilator.jpg (1366x767, 235K)

Then you realize two days after when sober just how much info you spilled and why she's never going to answer your text messages

Attached: 200.gif (355x200, 776K)

But why did the giant pick her up though?

>sharing secrets after knowing someone for 2 minutes
Wow user, you sound really smart

They have no idea of being nosy
>So who are you dating now?
>How long have you been dating?
>Are you seeing someone behind her back? Cmon now dont lie to me
>Oh you are omg thats so mean
>Yh I promise I wont tell anyone I swear to God
>*fucking tells everyone causing one of my exes to cuss me out in highschool*

>Trusting a Tully

Attached: 1557135671054.jpg (549x413, 51K)

Not only that but

>trusts three (3) Tullys
This guy makes Ned Stark look like Machiavelli.

Attached: baled.jpg (328x370, 18K)

Moral of the story, women are untrustworthy, even I'd they're your immediate family.

Dany was trustworthy. But Jon is going full retard trusting Tullys ever.

>tell embarassing thing to dad
>he never speaks about it again
>tell embarassing thing go mom
>she casually talks about it to her stupid friends I dont even know

What the hell is wrong with women?

Women are wretched like that. My mother talks shit about her sons to her sons. Sometimes I can hear her through the walls talking blatant lies about me to my other brothers and vice versa. They're sick in the head who thrive of drama and conflict.

He was going to eat her

>But the Wights don't eat....

DABID, DABID GET THE CRAYONS, I GOT THIS EPIC SCENE READY

As a third partt non-white I just want to let you know that the problem isn't men, nor is it women, it's white people.
Your race is a fucking mess because your women are conniving, unsupportive, manipulative, and vindictive cunts while your men are giant pussies.
You deserve each other, and just so you know, white women, you will not be spared.

Wow user, that's embarrassing.

I have noticed my father only gossiped when he was banting with his mates while my mom seems indistinguishable from a teenage girl in her gossipness. Spend enough time around women and you realize they talk about other humans most of the time.

Nah, people hated her because she was an annoying 10 year old who can barely lift a sword talking shit to grown ass men.
I know white people are emasculated faggots, but the rest of us don't buy into that kind of shit.

Based.
Pic related.

Attached: 1521958013390s.jpg (250x233, 4K)

That’s what too much coke does to you

I never wanted to punch someone in the face so much until I read this

^this. I'm starting to see that this show is actually and deeply red-pilled. If you look beyond the veil, you see that they are literally exposing aspects of female's nature and highlighting why its cancer. Literally none of the female leads are good leaders. They're gutter tier, power hungry, stupid, petty, destructive, and to top it all off : HEARTLESS. That being said, they also shit on men frequently but I am taking the show for its female red-pills now. Even when they tried to paint Jamie as twisted, I more or less saw it as a red-pill on how even the most prim and proper women go for Mr.Chad asshole and ultimately get what they deserve (tolls being paid).
Where were you when GOT was red-pilled?
*tilts top hat

It's a red-pill. Even females of your own family will fuck you for their petty low natures.
Yes, the other red-pill is that men are truly compassionate. Women are heartless and need to learn what that word means through Proper experience.

Anyone else notice the red-pill on how Sans'a retarded ass thinks she's made strong by the men who fucked her over? This is the modern dumpster brain of a feminist...

They think they're made by strong by being mentally destroyed... fucking kek.. this show's redpills

Based and redpilled OP.

When telling Varys, Tyrion says 8 people know...

Danny, Jon, Sam, Sansa, Arya, Bran, and now Tyrion and Varys.

If he knows Jon has told the rest of the Starks then sure 8 makes sense.

It leads me to believe that Tyrion was told by Bran in that shit cutaway scene in S8E2 and not by Sansa. Especially with how she asked, "if there was someone else" in that vague manor.

Thoughts?