I have leaks about this turd

I have leaks about this turd
In this movie, we have an alternative timeline where skynet is a video game company. They're most popular game is a F2P game where the player controls the terminators from the future to kill off humanity. Mackenzie Davis starts off as an intern at this company but when she discovers their secrets, she's forced to time travel into the future. She comes back with the help of the John Connor, a software engineer who she met in the past and will be killed by skynet when he's no longer useful to the company. She has to protect his ass so that he can eventually lead humanity against the developers

Attached: term6.jpg (806x453, 30K)

Sounds funny.

Okay, but where does Dane DeHaan fit into all this?

so it's a reboot?

>F2P
Pay to win

Hard pass

Why?

Why won’t this franchise just stay fucking dead?

Literally NO ONE cares about Terminator. Yet they keep trying to shit out more and more movies. Why is Terminator so important? It is less popular than even Star Trek at this point. Just let it die!

Jesus Christ, Black Mirror season 5 is going to be utter dog shite

I'm starting think people would welcome a skynet world now that this timeline has been taken over by the feminet.

Wtf when did Dylan Roof get into acting? And who are the terminators supposed to represent with him as the MC?

and I thought it couldn't get more retarded than genisys

Attached: 1552016281272.jpg (1280x546, 300K)

let me guess
she calls john connor an incel

Attached: 1551669367795.jpg (428x368, 19K)

friendly reminder that the only reason terminator is good is harlan ellison

fUCK YOU i LIKE IT.

I'm always astounded by franchises like Predator or Terminator that have managed to persist in the public consciousness for decades entirely off of the back of one or two good movies

Terminator put the idea of rogue AI into the mind of the public, and Skynet is the name that has come to be associated with that concept. People say shit like, "what are we gonna do when Elon's self-driving car AI goes Skynet", the word could almost be in the dictionary at this point. Skynet, as a concept, is so prevalent that people who’ve never even seen the movies know it. For that reason, being able to mention Skynet in your trailers is a massive marketing boost. It’s like owning Star Wars, in that you can just put the name on anything, and it’s guaranteed to sell better. They can’t NOT use that power, that’s why they keep making more movies, even though everyone knows they’re probably going to be shitty. I guarantee you they keep making money.

Now, I have no idea why predator is still around. Perhaps the Alien and Predator brands are owned by different people? That way, the Predator guys can keep making Predator movies in an attempt to cash in on the Alien movies, which are much better produced.

Fucking dumb. We need a real future war movie that ends with sent Reese back to the past. Then you can make a series about John and Co. cleaning up the future of threats (back up skynet server bunkers, rogue terminators, tech cults etc) and rebuilding society.

there better be a scene where the terminators do fortnite dances

Attached: 1550895035752.png (800x680, 196K)

God damn, can you imagine something like Saving Private Ryan but their end objective is John Connor trying to get Kyle Reese through that TDE? Future war with bittersweet ending sounds like what T3 should have been

This sounds like total bullshit. T6 is supposed to tie in to T1 and T2, and ignore the last three movies. This sounds too much like T5.

Terminator Salvation is an excellent flick full of great effects and camerawork, plus a decent plot that doesn't go completely retarded

unfortunately this new one will be genuinely shit, probably worse than Genisys which was borderline unwatchable

Attached: [BAD NEWS INTENSIFIES].gif (500x332, 703K)

>worse than Genisys
tfw I watched Genishits in theaters and hated every fucking second.

Attached: Punished Reed.jpg (540x281, 47K)

It seriously took me 3 tries to finish it. Terrible movie. Seriously one of the worst things I've seen in recent memory.

holy shit they still haven't released a trailer? this movie must be absolute shit in the can to delay it this long.

Because they'll milk it forever.

What's worse is that absolutely nobody that worked on the movies after 2 understood why they were so great.
They keep coming with complicated bullshit about time travels or bad ass new Terminators every time

1 and 2 were cat and mouse movies, that's it. Time travel was just a device to explain how they get there, nothing more, nothing less.
Even a movie about the future war shouldn't be about time travel at all.

The ironic thing is that despite coming up with convoluted, asspull-tier new designs for Terminators, the T-1000 is still the most dangerous and the embodiment of 'seemingly unstoppable'. The T-X in T3 was literally a downgrade despite them trying to market it as a terminator of Terminators.

I always tought the Idea of a advanced Alien Race that doesnt come here to take over but for sport is a Idea too cool that It really stays in the people minds

Why are they kicking the dead horse?