Now that the dust has settled, how do you fix it?

Now that the dust has settled, how do you fix it?

Attached: 190425160639-02-avengers-endgame-thumb-imax-poster-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 138K)

more black women

You can't improve upon perfection.

Literally just don’t explain the time travel rules and let the audience just accept whatever happen.

There isn't much to fix. A bit more time devoted to Rocket learning the Guardians are dead and welcoming them back, some indication of how Carol found the Benatar. That is about all I would change.

the two minutes captain marvel is in, cut those

Remove the big fight scene and only show the unsnapped at tonys funeral. Have the final confrontation be a tense, gritty, all out slugfest between cap, tony and thor vs thanos. Use the big fight screentime elsewhere to improve pacing and develop characters

use time travel to go back in time and delete the MCU

Trim down the depressing first act to maybe 20 minutes. Don't have Thanos come back after he croaked. Make the Iron Daughter scenes less saccharine and more like how Tony interacted with the kid in IM3. Expand the time travel sequences a lot, have Loki and other villains mess with time and create timelines where they won or whatever. Then you can have the final battle be against all the previous films' villains who are ruling the Loki-altered timeline.

I don't know, there's a lot of stuff to fix but I'm no writer.

Nothing to fix. Everyone is happy with the overall movie and pretty much everyone has a scene they wished they cut in place of another one. Some people wanted more Carol some less. Other wanted more hulk, some didn't care for it. I mean, it's pretty much as good as it could've been. It stuck the landing.

Bruce Banner resolving his issues off-camera, no follow up on him and Natasha, the final battle being the exact same as the previous movie... This movie isn't bad but it's definitely not as good as it could have been.

kill Hawkeye instead of Black Widow

extend the final battle scene by at least five minutes

give the shield to buck, then have buck give the shield to falcon

have Thor retire and lead new Asgard into prosperity, instead of fucking off into space with the guardians

make Hulk look a little bit bigger, he seemed on the tiny side

get rid of cap marvel's dyke cut, bring back the locks

The movie is a trainwreck. Whoever the writers are, they need to be shot
I'm suggesting a fix, but it may take a while. Hopefully the thread is still alive

Ten versions of the same bad "Thor is fat and drunk" joke. Many scenes saying the exact same thing (Nebula has daddy issues, people are moping about the snap) which is a big screenwriting no-no.

Without any MAJOR changes to story beats and plot line.
>Switch Tony being angry with Cap to after they kill Thanos and realize they can't fix the snap. This is Tony's goodbye movie, starting it with him being angry and wasting our time as the audience as if they're not gonna work together an hour later is frustrating and grating. At least if Tony becomes angry at Cap AFTER they find and kill Thanos, he has legit reason because at that point there REALLY isn't anything they can do.
>Trim down the first hour of 5 year later world and instead use that time for more fun Time Heist adventures or expanding the 3rd act final fight.
>Do SOMETHING about the Vormir scene with Black Widow and Hawkeye. They tried going for a parallel thing but it felt more like an awkward parody. I almost burst out laughing when Hawkeye woke up in the water but took up a 3rd of the screen in the same shot they used for showing Thanos waking up in the water with the Soul Stone. Not to mention Black Widow landing in the same pose Gamora did.
>Expand the final battle if possible, these movies are their peak when all the MCU characters are together and we see interactions between unexpected pairs of characters.
>And change the A-Force scene to have Nebula take the Gauntlet instead of Captain Marvel, lookup Nando v Movies video for an explanation as to why that works so much better.

Cut time travel and have the guys be trapped in soul stone or something like that

Restore the 30 minutes they cut.
Other than that, it's perfect.

>Act 1 "Muh snapped characters that will be back in two hours" :(
>Act 2 "Dude remember this movie?"
>Act 3 "CGI"
Jesus fucking christ this movie was shit.

literally a longer fight scene

Endgame was a huge let down, and MCU was doing good up to that point. WTF? Time Travel bs? A 1978 Superman repeat of stupidity

>Restore the 30 minutes they cut.

Oh hell yeah!

>Hulk's snap forces Banner out of Hulk's mindspace and Hulk gets angry again
>Captain Marvel is removed entirely
>Rocket finds Tony and Nebula
>Hulk wrecks the ship and beats up Thanos enough to demand the use of the Power Stone
>Buckey gets the shield

What 30 minutes?

>Expand the time travel sequences a lot, have Loki and other villains mess with time and create timelines where they won or whatever. Then you can have the final battle be against all the previous films' villains who are ruling the Loki-altered timeline.
Sounds goofy but more interesting than a Thanos retread desu

Lol why do you contrarians exist. Your responses are just copy and paste for every fucking thread.

The movie is a train wreck though

Get rid of the 5 year jump. The characters that we watched over the last 10 years and grew familiar with were strangers we had to figure out in the course of the 3 hour film. Lebowski Thor, while humorous, is a backstep for his character, after he learned and accepted his place as leader of the Asgardian People. Professor Hulk came out of nowhere.

Cut down on some of the anguish in the beginning. Although the scenes with Thor and Iron Man connecting with their departed parents were good, they could have also been trimmed down.

Get rid of the Women Strong scene during the battle, pure ideological propaganda.

Agreed that Cap should have given the shield to Bucky, then he passes on it to give it to Falcon, with Steve also agreeing.

Agreeing with all you said, the movie was cheeseball after cheeseball

>Get rid of the 5 year jump
Yup, get rid of the timejump at the beginning of Inifnity War too. It's a sin against serialized storytelling to make us lose track of character development like that.

That sounds like a fucking shitshow of a movie and a complete train wreck, glad you’re not a writer

pretend it failed production and go get a lobotomy
there, fixed it

15 minute sex scene where Carol Danvers dominates Peter Parker, but still acting very loving towards him. Preferably this is uninterrupted right until Peter is about to cum, which is when Cap America tells them to get a move on and Carol leaves Peter a blueballed mess as she gets the shit beaten out of her by Thanos.
Other than that, I'd like Bucky to be the new Cap and Thor to remain powerful, maybe keep the PTSD though.

>Don't kill Thanos off in the beginning
>Keep the fat Thor joke, but only make it last a few scenes and not the whole fucking film
>Time travel aspect is fucking stupid, but it's serviceable.
>Have everyone gather the stones as usual, but let Captain Marvel and SoiHulk be useful for once and go back in time to Thanos's homeworld. They will be searching for his weaknesses, eventually investigating his people's collapse and possibly help young Thanos save the planet
>The rest of the team gathers the items and return. Stark crafts an Ironman suit to handle the stones and snaps the fingers to indicate that he's ready
The snap is heard around the galaxy and attracts the attention of Thanos
>Cue final fight, get rid of the shitty banter and small talk as well
>Thanos gets the upperhand, but then Captain Marvel and S0iHulk shows up and tells Thanos that he's completely wrong about his cullings and shows him his homeworld overcoming the obstacles and thriving
>Thanos collapses by the weight of grief and woe. He is hurt where it hurts him the most, his ideals
>He reverses everything he did so far and takes everyone to Volmir
>Thanos says that the Universe doesn't need old Thinkers like himself and steps to the edge of the cliff
>Everyone is like wtf, and Thanos smiles saying, "a soul for a soul" (fuck you, this would've been kino)
>
>He snaps his fingers one last time, offs himself, then sees his daughter in Limbo. She asks him why he did it and he says that his time is done. He also tells her that she commands the most powerful military and to hold on to the gauntlet, because someone else very powerful is coming.
>She asks, "What will it take" and he says, "Everything" before vanishing
>Cue typical ending. World is 7 years younger and nobody else remembers
>Captain America and Stark talk to SHIELD about what has happened and warns them about Thanos's warning
>End scene teases Galactus or some shit IDC anymore
Where's my paycheck, Disney?

Attached: 1551110924341.jpg (500x750, 72K)

Cancelling it

>Captain Marvel dies in the first five minutes
>Take out feminist pandering teamup
>Thor doesn’t play fortnite
>Ant Man isn’t saved by a fucking rat
>Cap sends a note back through the portal instead of breaking their own time traveling rules by having him show up on the bench
>Don’t kill Thanos in the first five minutes so that all of the emotional weight of Thanos fighting the Avengers isn’t crushed because 2014 Thanos really has no idea who the fuck these people are.

Removal Danvers if possible. Tony and Nebula get out of deep space at the beginning by being summoned by the Bifrost via Stormbreaker. All of Danver's actions during the final battle are handled by Wanda instead.

Doctor Strange placed a spell on the Time Stone, what the spell is was unclear, however removing the spell is apparently impossible after/during him being dead.

This is never mentioned in Endgame but is almost the entire plot of his role in Infinity War.

I propose that his spell prevents Thanos using the Time Stone but allows the Avengers to do so if they were to gain it. Thanos realises this and tries to destroy the stones, but the Time Stone is unable to be destroyed as it is in a constant loop due to the spell.

Time Travel would still exist in this movie, but the Avengers would never figure out how to do it and would simply use the Time Stone.

The movie was pure ass, you drone
>Captain Marvel was a third wheel despite being an integral character
>Time traveling is pure bullshit. I hate movies pulling that shit out of nowhere and they even handled it in the worse way possible
>Too much comedy for a melancholy-themed film
>Killing Thanos in 5 minutes and having a 5 year timeskip
It's a manchild film and the script is garbage. Fuck this flick and fuck you

It honestly could have worked but the writers don't know how to write themselves out of a paperbag, despite being given 3 hours of reeltime

Have Hawkeye actually sacrifice Black Widow. She already sees herself as a killing machine with no future and no real use. Hawkeye at least has a family and a future. Having him willingly kill the only person he cares about anymore just for the chance to get his family back would’ve been kino.

t. SEETHING DCuck
you will never have a successful franchise

by having sex

How do you propose they get rid of Fat Thor in the course of this movie? Do you realize how much dedication and training is needed to go back from being fat to becoming the /fit/ god of thunder? They’d have to do another time skip training montage or whatever and that would just screw up the passage of time even more in this movie. Another great thing about fat Thor is it triggered all of the women who wanted to watch this for hot Thor. Watching all of the whining on Twitter was worth it.

Time Travel is an easy to use script device to make a movie that 'needs to contain' certain scenes and/or images work. Its a bunch of trash thrown together, I bet the execs had a meeting and said to themselves, "How do we make a movie with all these 'need to contains'? Hmnn, we could always use Time Travel." #soletdown

There could have been time between the main fight
Fat Thor really symbolizes who he is, though. A once great hero relegated to being a slapstick joke

Yeah, I thought it was ridiculous how Tony was like “M-Morty *buuuurrp* I I I just invented TIME TRAVEL Morty!”

Remove time travel completely.

When Thanos "destroys" the stones, all he did was break them into sub-atomic particles that scattered across the galaxy. This act does the same to him, with his being scattered with the stones. At his garden, they encounter a ghostly hallucination of Thanos taunting them, telling them he's won and ascended. They find energy readings of the stones, which are strangely concentrated in Thanos' hut. Stark analyses what he can, but they leave the planet.

Stark begins searching for a way to reform the stones. He realises he needs someone that knows the sub-atomic realm, which would've been Hank Pym, so he sets off to find him. Taking the equipment, he realises an experiment is still ongoing and releases Antman. Using the Pym particles, him and Banner spend months, if not years, figuring out how to use them, too.

Meanwhile, Nebula returned to Vormir to mourn her sister. She told them she experienced the same hallucination, and further investigation shows the same energy readings and stronger concentration of the stones there. From Thanos' taunts at Nebula, they theorise that places of importance to him are attracting his "spirit", which in turn is drawing the stone essence to those places.

Splitting up, the team begin a search for all the places in Thanos' life that impacted him the most, from Titan, to Gamora's home-world, and places he had lost battles before. Every place they visit, they have to contend with visions of Thanos, who seems to be getting stronger and more "real" as they collect the stone "fragments" using the quantum realm.

Eventually, they have enough pieces to reform the stones, but they're unstable and likely going to vaporise whoever uses it. They also realise that a single person can't even hold them, so 3 of them agree to use the stones together: Hulk, Thor, and Captain Marvel volunteer to hold 2 stones each. Stark's research leads him to create three gauntlets that will fuse into one.

Time travel was retarded. This could have been a much better movie if they didn’t have Thanos destroy the stones.

>Some people wanted more Carol some less
You know I don't really want her to be there at all but its like if she has to be there then she should be there more. Its stupid for her to just show up for five minutes when its important

He didn't destroy the stones, he only shrank them. I thought Antman was going to somehow shrink the Avengers down to the sub-nano-crap realm, would have been better than time travel crap

However, bringing all the stones back and in one place has also brought Thanos back. He's infused with so much of the power of the stones that he's stronger than ever. The heroes have to fight Thanos, with the 3 stone users barely being able to hold him off. Thanos kicks them around, mocking them the whole time, before Iron Man and Cap team up, with Cap using Mjolnir. Thanos kills Stark, but in this moment of distraction the two gave, the others use the stones to bring everyone back.

The snap fragments the stones again, with Thanos being massively weakened by it and Hulk, Thor, and Captain Marvel almost killed instantly. With all the heroes back, and Thanos weakened, they all dog pile him and finally defeat him. Cap lands the final blow.

>Cut Carol completely, her powerlevel breaks the setting
>Have Cap give the shield and the title to Bucky, his lifelong friend and war comrade instead of some guy he just met a few years ago who has no powers
>Cut the Ancient One's speech completely, don't talk about the stones creating the flow of time, and just have Hulk very briefly talk about alternate timelines during his Back to the Future speech and just try and tighten everything up and keep it consistent to prevent confusing people
>Don't bring Gamora, Loki (and soon Vision on D+) back to life, make the deaths in IW mean something, make them have narrative weight
>Have Tony meet his grown up daughter in the soul stone universe the same way Thanos did, she suits up and tells him "We didn't waste it dad, we made it worth it", they embrace, fade out

Attached: bad_kitty.png (1280x536, 812K)

I like this purely because it’s way better than the random rat saving the day for Scott Lang. What a retarded way save him after the cliffhanger made in the post credits of Ant Man 2.

Didn’t they say in the movie that he destroyed them though?

Thanos hakais the universe which in turn kills him as well.

Why would the stones coming back bring Thanos back if they chopped off his head when he wasn’t holding onto the stones? That just seems to forced. Either have Thanos stay dead or have a reason for them to not kill him in the beginning when they’re looking for the stones.

In my version, he didn't get his head chopped off, he "disappeared" with the stones.

Gamora and Loki weren’t brought back to life. They showed up again as younger versions of themselves in a different timeline, before they died. Not sure what happens with Vision in the Disney + thing but maybe it’s a prequel spinoff?

that would have elevated AE to Watchmen levels of kinory

>Cut the Ancient One's speech completely, and just have Hulk lost Natasha at the Soul stone homeworld Vormir.

Pretty sure Thanos says he shrank them down to the small particle. The stones can't be destroyed or that timeline goes out of existence.

You should fix yourself by not watching capeshit anymore, faggot.

Gamora is alive and back in continuity, she will almost certainly be in GotG3.

Loki is alive again in a split timeline. His show on Disney+ will almost certainly be a Quantum Leap style thing where one of the big cosmic entities like Eternity forces him to fix events that got broken by the time fuckery in EG. I do not think it will be a prequel. He will almost certainly end up back in main MCU continuity during it.

Vision is getting rebuilt, I assume by Shuri, and him and Wanda move to the suburbs in their Disney+ tv show. Where she faces discrimination for her "Robosexuality". (I am not making this up)

>WandaVision will be an adaptation of Tom King's Vision family storyline

Actual fucking kino.

making the antagonist 2018 thanos and not 2014 thanos who is a complete fucking stranger

Honestly, yeah, that's straight up better narratively.

The big problem with the scene we got is it's supposed to be the thing you love MOST in the world. Clint doesn't love Natasha most in the world, he loves his wife and he loves his family. He cares for her deeply, that's all. Natasha loves Bruce and also loved Cap but they both friendzoned her, she cares deeply for Clint but doesn't love him.

Having Hulk lose her while admitting he actually does love her and her restating her love for him just before her death is a much more emotionally impactful scene. It's actually way better in every way. We never get resolution or closure to the fact that she confessed love to him, then pushed him off that cliff, then he disappears for two years, comes back, then conquers his rage, becomes Dr Hulk, and they still never end up together and never discuss their relationship (on screen anyway).

Yeah first thing I thought too.

That's arguably King's best stuff too, it's really fucking good. I know he gets a lot of hate now for the batwedding stuff but his Vision and MM stuff is great.

Retcon Endgame. Infinity War was the only true ending.

Remove Captain Marvel, have Strange and the Guardians take down the ship.

seems like strange picked out the most dragged-out scenario, not the quickest

It was literally the only one where they won out of the 14 million he looked at.

Yeah I don't get why they didn't just do that. Who the fuck cares about Hawkeye?

>how do you fix it?

Disney fuck Marvel comics for good
Imagine the new MCU
It's over folks

Attached: 1476389409.jpg (182x277, 19K)

I'm guessing the next 14 million were ones where they won on Titan just by cutting his arm off.

They lost in every other timeline.

>Do you realize how much dedication and training is needed to go back from being fat to becoming the /fit/ god of thunder?

Asgardians aren't human. How do you know it would be the same as it is for humans? It might only take a week of physical training, or simply reassuming his godly power to put him back into tip top shape for all you know. This is a really minor point of contention.

Future Thanos survives.

are you retarded? he says he destroyed them, they are gone, and reduced to atoms.

that doesn't mean 'their size was made equivalent to the size of an atom'. it means 'they were taken apart atom by atom and no longer exist as they previously did'.

i am actually baffled.

when someone tells you 'my eye is itchy, i must have a foreign object in it', do you automatically think there must be an Italian in the person's eye?

1. no time travel
2. don't kill infinity war thanos in the beginning
3. cut an hour of bullshit and make it 2 hours
4. save the unsnappening for the end the same way that the snap happened at the end of the infinity war, because after the good guys have the gauntlet it should be over, the only battle in the movie was comical wong even jokes "you wanted more?" when they bring in reinforcements after reversing the snap

That Italian joke made me laugh
"reduced to atoms" , ya he said something like that. If the stones are destroyed that time line goes out of existence, that's why capt had to put them back in the 'exact time' or those timelines would go out of existence

More female impowerment and better representation of minorities. It’s like oh yeah here’s black panther for 2 seconds running with the gunatlet thing. And of course the white male has to make the sacrifice. I laughed in the theater and everyone got pissed.

>take stones out of past
>put them back slightly before they took them
Have Thanos at the end bring Experienced Thanos who then realizes that he shouldn't have done what he did, explaining it would only postpone the problem, then have him fight 2014Thanos
stark and thanos tag team warrior thanos

at the end current Thanos takes the stones from 14 Thanos and uses them to vanish his army and himself.
saying death is inevitable

Two Dimensions and rough sub plots
>U1, our cast of survivors from infinity war
>U2, the reverse of everyone who got snapped lived, those in U1 who lived actually died in this one
To make things better and more dramatic lets rewrite the list for who got snapped out at the end of IW to balance the character sub plots a bit more, presuming IRL casting deals didn't get in the way and have them missing out on Endgame. Stuff like splitting up Cap/ IM / Bucky, Romanov / Hawkeye, Gamorah/Nebula, Sparing a few more of the GotG crew, BALANCE it all out so you can reinforce the whole grim moody and grieving tension with Endgame plot.

Through Antman and Dr.Strange dimension fuckery they suspect the other halve of everything that died is still alive, que universe worm hole black whole who gives a shit adventure plot here to team back up, then they go have a big fight with a super powerful god mode Thanos on his Garden planet. Lets put his planet at the center of a galaxy, or black whole, again who cares, doesn't matter, just make it flashy and neat looking. Hell lets give thanos two gauntlets with two sets of stones for each hand because he snapped himself in between dimensions.

None of this 5 year stuff, Cap & IM kissing and making up after civil war in 5 seconds. None of the cast being all laughy and goofy despite 5yrs of heavy grief and on a time travel mission to save reality. No Nebula ruining the entire fucking film by being in the worst place she could possibly be. And you can't have the Past Thanos being the villain that's just unsatisfactory and pointless for drama.

Also kill off that nigger Panther like Loki so he can't get unsnapped.

Attached: CROAK.png (779x900, 1015K)

Stop making shit up. They said new timelines would be created, and the existing ones would be more vulnerable without their stones. Nothing about universes or timelines just ceasing to exist. He said he destroyed them, and he's not a liar based on everything we know about his character.

take out the scene where Captain America returns the stones at the end. Make it so they actually fucked over all those realities and morally have to live with the consequences that they possibly destroyed 3 universes to save their own.

Meanwhile their timeline thanos doesn't die at the beginning and still has the glove, but is "recharging" from the snap. Nobody knows where he is or tries to kill him. At the end he comes back to earth and says the good guys are actually wrong and selfish for fucking with other time lines, and this proves his theory that humans are really selfish and deserve to be destroyed and now he's fully recharged to finish what he started.

Tony Stark puts on the Iron Man Gauntlet and has a snap battle with thanos where they both take turns using the stones bending reality, but tony is slowly dying because his body can't handle the power glove so all the other heroes have to jump in and help him. In the end the other avengers lend tony enough power to do one final snap that destroys both gloves and all the stones, but kills tony in the process.

They all realize thanos was right that maybe they shouldn't have fucked with time just to save their own asses, but then the hulk gives a speech about how stones don't make the man, man makes the stones or something cheesy like as long as there's a hero willing to sacrifice then you don't need the infinity stones to protect your universe or whatever and they all live happily ever after.

More IW Thanos

Have time travel not be retarded aka make another movie

Completely agree

>implying Asguardians 3 won't begin with fat Chris Pratt benching like mad until Thor walks into the frame fit as fuck, and when Chris gets salty he just says "God, remember?"

>what is bad writing for 100

All they had to do was have Cap come back an old man through the teleporter, it doesn't matter it's fucking time travel.

They could even riff off the deaging gag from earlier and have Banner go back to the knobs and diaks before Cap stops him with a "No, Bruce, it worked just fine" while they pan over the reaction shots and tells him it worked fine then gives his little speech.

They wrote paralell dimension time travel, THE most unfuckupable time travel scenario you can go for, and still managed to fuck it up for a cheap "Oh my god it's him" shot of the back of his head.

Holy fuck I hope you're trolling for your sake. This is sub 85 IQ level shit.

>Thanos is still alive.
>Cut out Carol.
>Thor fucking becomes Thor again after the Mom talk. Burns the fat.
>Some weird way of bringing past/Gomora back or save that for GOTG3.
>Using the Snap sturs Thanos on the farm planet. He mad. brings his remaining army.
>Despite being weakened, Thanos is still able to smash folks.
>Cap gives the shield to Bucky
>Thor is still king. Maybe goes with the Guardians to get Gomora as tieing up a loose end before settling down as king.

nebula mantis and gamora show the pusy

Was i the only one who thought Hulk and BW was forced as fuck and thus why they bately mention it after AoU? BW had much better chemistry with Captain America and Hawkeye even though Hulk is the supposed love interest.

Wanda takes all the secnes of captain sjw beside the space saving stuff

Fuck captain sjw

I couldn't care less for the end battle, so I'd probably do something to make it smaller in scope and more personal. I understand why it is the way it is, but boy, did my mind drift off as soon as I saw the swarming enemy fluff. It took me right back to the boring Wakanda shenanigans from Infinity War.

Problems I had with the movie were that it took the personal stakes out of what was an emotional/personal movie. The big battle at the end felt at odds with the first two acts. Infinity War humanized Thanos, and defeating Thanos from 2014 didn't feel like the same character. Additionally, Thanos' power level is all over the place between this and IW. He 3v1's Thor, Cap, and Stark here but in IW he 1v1'd Stark and Strange with multiple stones. Give the 3 main avengers a more personal battle between them and Thanos and the rest of the unsnapped heroes supporting roles in the fight. Very personal and high stakes. Also, Stark didn't need to snap and die, they were winning the fight, but could die here

My changes:
(1/2)
>They don't go to the "Garden Planet" and kill Thanos in the beginning, he doesn't snap to destroy stones
>Instead, Nebula knows where he will be the whole time
>They do their time heist with the stones, Stark gauntlet
>They surprise attack Thanos like in beginning
>Thanos is still recovering, isn't at full potential to utilize all stones/gauntlet well at beginning, can't snap or it will kill him
>Avengers don't know what snapping will do with 2 sets of stones, could destroy the universe, so they don't do it

Attached: end.jpg (628x380, 130K)

(2/2)
>They all use their character powers in a 3v1 in tandem and it looks like they're doing well but Thanos starts utilizing stones more effectively than he had been
>Stark pulls their stones out & they pass it around so it's still 3v1 but Thanos focuses on whoever has the Stark Gauntlet
For example:
>Cap uses Space Stone to open portals and slam Thanos with hammer & shield from all around him
>Stark uses Mind Stone to fool Thanos with clones he only sees in his mind, gives him visions of doom that Tony had before
>Hulk uses Power Stone while fighting Thanos in a brutal 1v1
>Thor uses Reality Stone to alter the fighting environment/ground to land blows with Stormbreaker
>Nebula uses Soul Stone to torment Thanos with the grief of his planet & Gamora
>Clint/Hawkeye uses Time Stone to boost his speed, firing many arrows, slashing many times in a split second
>Thanos knocks gauntlet off last person, proposes his "wipe out entire universe, create better one" theory from Endgame, knowing that snapping will destroy universe, he does it.
>Snaps
>Cut to Stark, who was the one who snapped, dooming himself, dusting Thanos, destroying the main universe stones, and bringing back everyone who got snapped in IW.
>They grieve Stark
>Cap returns stones
>Thor joins Guardians
>etc.

>Consequences of Tony's snap tearing holes in the universe covered in phase 4.

>antman doesn't get saved by a rat
Remember how OG wasp controls Antman after learning his routine to free herself?
Remember the end credits scene with the giant ant playing drums still in his routine?
I thought for sure he would control the giant ant to free himself, but no just a random rat walking across a keyboard that someone worked.

Good post and would have made more sense. I thought the whole point was to sacrifice someone you love and why Gamora was like haha you lose don't love anyone! Apparently you can just off yourself because you love yourself

It was the only one where they win AND Tony dies so Strange can be the sole alpha douche bag.

Joss Weadon used to be this boards Rian Johnson and he is solely responsible for black widow getting greened. Nobody wanted it and it got dropped right after.

there's nothing wrong with it

Attached: wong.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Because you are a lame ass brainlet. I'd start by getting rid of Hawkeye.

Some slight mention of who Captain marvel is and why she just appears and seems to know everyone suddenly would have been nice. I didn't bother with her movie so all I knew was she's some space bitch who happened to find stark.

>possibly help young Thanos save the planet
That cganges the timeline too drastically, try again.

I agree with this one the most. In reality the only thing that needs fixing was the character assassinations of Thanos and Thor.

Attached: 1406018009673.jpg (460x620, 43K)

Have it make sense. From what I'm gathering they created like 5 alternative universes in that movie and nobody even addressed that fact. Will they ever address those universes or will they just use them to resurrect "dead" heroes?

Trim out the reused footage and replace with more Female Avengers

Attached: Diversity Avengers.png (700x626, 27K)

>Thanos' gauntlet was forged by a dwarf in the heart of a dying star
>Tony made one in his garage

Attached: tony-stark-was-able-to-build-this-in-a-cave-with-a-box-of-scraps.jpg (393x314, 97K)

She can start by having her character come out as trans. That would be a good twist

It wouldn't, because they're obviously following Dragonball Z rules. If they're at a different timeline that will have no repercussions for their's, then they can do whatever the hell they want

Spend less time going on about Black Widow being killed for the soul stone
>Who cares about a roastie that's had 2 or 3 romance interests with none of them being developed

Cut the pandering scene with all the woemn lined up. Other than that there's not much to fix. There are plot holes, sure. But that's true for literally every time travel movie.

30 mins of younger thanos eating lasagne

>people unironically liked the bland cgifest fight which is basically the same shit as the wakanda fight from infinity war and also cucked us out of a gritty fight between thanos and thor/tony/steve

Attached: 1548804856963.jpg (454x453, 85K)

When people get tired of the sjw arc you de-age old Cap with pym particles and bring in a new actor. You can also de-age Hank Pym for scientific adventures!

Thor will come back with Odin force eventually once he's done sowing his wild space oats.

Spider-Man needs to go back to basics. Less supporting characters, less help, less resources. No Stark toys. He needs to be on his own and struggling with only the love of his Aunt May to keep him warm. Living on his own while trying to get good grades at college in a shitty studio apartment while being hunted by Kraven.

Captain Marvel needs to go away.

Noticed that too
>Literal space magic star forge by ancient space dwarves, using massive energy and divine metals to make weapons for small-g gods
>Tony spends a like 30 mins making a nano machine based iron man glove that can grow to fit anyone's hand.
>In the end he doesn't even need it because his regular iron man suit just puts the stones in anyway

The battle in Endgame was just fanservice. The action in Infinity War was much better.

Remove captain marvel and it was perfect.

wtf dildo is black widow holding?

It isn't a train wreck though. It has a nonsensical time travel plot but it is pretty good otherwise.

In the film she uses it to rape Thanos, but it happens off screen

Why are they all without their masks?

>Captain Marvel goes back in time to IW
>fucks up Thanos's spaceship
>flies Vision to Mars

There.

Attached: 117897970619.jpg (394x479, 20K)

>Ant Man isn’t saved by a fucking rat
You don't understand. That wasn't an ordinary rat. It was a rat controller by a rat-controlling device that uses rat pheromones, controlled by Rat Man

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo6.com.jpg (474x331, 19K)

More Captain Marvel

- Don't kill Thanos in the beginning. It cheapens his status as this big villain. Keep the present Thanos and have him still be the threat. This past Thanos just doesn't have the same impact.
- Sure, have fat Thor be a joke at first, but he should've trained back up before they left for their mission. It was so fucking stupid that he was still fat during the mission and throughout the entire movie.
- Tony dying at the end wasn't nearly as impactful as it should've been. They kind of fucked up the tone of that scene. Fix that.
- Hulk becoming a hybrid version of himself and Banner was dumb. I was going into this expecting a moment where Banner finally gets his Hulk powers back in an awesome moment, akin to Thor arriving to Earth in Infinity War. Definitely fucking cut this hybrid shit.
- Show more of how the snap impacted Earth. Just seeing some AA meeting and trash bags all over the street was lame.
- The scene with Black Widow and Hawkeye competing to die on Vormir was kind of silly. This scene also didn't have a good impact, just like Tony's death.
- The whole time heist in general was badly executed. It was too wacky and silly overall.
- Captain America goes back in time, to a different timeline...but shows up as an old man in the timeline he just left from? Huh? I'm fine with him going back to spend his life with Peggy, but the rest was stupid. Like he just cooly sits on a bench and waits for his friends to notice where he is? That scene wasn't nearly as cool as it could've been.
- Doctor Strange and the disintegrated heroes were just kind of thrown to the wayside at the end. Would've been way cooler if when Hulk did the snap to restore them, the screen goes white, then it fades into Titan, and we slowly see characters returning to form (it's lame how we never see what it looks like when they are revived), then you get to see what's going on from their perspective for a little while.
(cont.)

Don’t make Thor a joke
Don’t make Natasha kill herself
Don’t make Steve come back as an old man in the final scenes
Don’t bring back Gamora

>he doesn’t want Thor to be in Guardians 3
Fuck no. He absolutely needs to be in it. I will refuse to accept the Guardians find some dumb way to beat Adam Warlock. He deserves a properly flashy fight with someone as strong as Thor

They should’nt even have past Thanos. Nebula being connected to the same Cloud as her last self was just stupid

Make a proper "big fight scene". I don't get how they got it right in Infinity War, but managed to get it wrong in Endgame.

Aside from that, it was a good 2nd part movie.

It's too late, the only thing that could have salvaged the shithole that is that universe is this. At the end tony has a sacrifice moment, when it's realized that Thanos was going to erase and create a new universe have the living tribunal show up stomp his shit (really the true intro to celestials), and threaten the heros against using time travel. Works because TLT is all about balance so he wouldn't have a problem with the first snap but erasing the universe would not be balanced. Now bullshittery time travel paradox, and no automatic do over win button for the heros.

I know Dr. Strange saw this as 1 winning timeline, but I gotta wonder why he couldn't make it a better win by simply going "Oh by the way, don't put Nebula on the 2014 team" as he got dusted.

No bullshitery time travel paradox***

>Let's fix shit with a gigantic pile of shit
T-thanks faggot

It's easy, his mum gives him a potion. Sobers him up and slims him down.

- Cut the women empowerment scene where every single female hero bands together. That was so cringey and forced. Pretty much breaking the 4th wall right there. They didn't give a shit.
- Oh yeah, just fucking delete Captain Marvel from everything. Thanks. What a tacked-on, dumb hero. She easily has the most abysmal approval rating from fans.
- Get a different child actor for Tony's daughter, or get an older one or something. She wasn't terrible, but it also looks like she didn't give a shit and she wasn't convincing as their actual child.
- Gamora felt really off this movie. Again, don't use the past versions of Gamora, Nebula, Thanos. It just makes things weird because we just have these undeveloped characters interacting with the story. Get that shit outta here.
- Thanos's defeat wasn't epic or IMPACTFUL (used this word like 400 times now) enough. He just sits down and fades away? There's gotta be more to it than that.

It would've been completely acceptable if they were preparing for the time heist for a few months, and he regained his fit status in that time. If that's not enough time, just throw in something about how demigods/asgardians have better physiology and can get gains faster or some shit. Fucking easy.

How about Corvus Glaive not getting fucked up by human niggress? He wrecks Thors shit in the comics and takes over worlds...yet he got tossed around by a fucking human. God that pissed me off damn near more than anything else.

>CGI is bad

Attached: image.jpg (636x464, 154K)

I really want to see the whining, any links or screens?

I’m wary about past Gamora being back. If Star-Lord throughout all of Guardians 3 tries to reignite his romance with her, I’m gonna be pissed. Their romance was unnecessary trash. The team dynamics is much better when they all care about each other as family with no romantic connections between any of them

>if they were preparing for the time heist for a few months
I found it odd how they seemed to be trying to rush the time heist and using the stones as if there was a deadline they had to make.
Don't even think they told anyone outside their group about it, so they sorta suddenly surprise every government with all the people suddenly being back, which could cause a ton of confusion.

someone spoil every plotpoint for me

Then you get a million "Why didn't they kill baby thanos" questions

>let’s go get revenge on a Thanos and unsnap the snappening
>he destroyed them, “Well fuck”
>let’s go back in time, bring the stones here and unsnap the snapping
That’s it’s really.

Attached: 57134542_588451461653852_7807026118190099653_n.jpg (517x413, 29K)

Them establishing the "present can't be changed by fucking with the past rule" sets it so they can't just go back in time and kill Thanos the million easy ways there were to kill him.

Although even with all the rules established.... if the plan was to gather all 6 Infinity Stones why didn't they just send the whole team to kill Thanos the 22 days between The Snap and when he destroyed the Stones, that way all 6 are in one place and they even get a Gauntlet ready to go. Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Giant-Man and Captain Marvel could've easily sniped a Snap damaged Thanos and stolen the gauntlet.

They only found him because he broke the stones

>Starlord is actually hooking up with past Gamora
Why?? She may be the same person as her, but she's not the same entity that he fell in love with.

Attached: a65.jpg (499x430, 23K)

Make Cap yell it instead of whisper it. 10 fucking years and he says it as an angry and low instead of as the ultimate battlecry

A lot of Marvel performances always seem to fuck up the delivery of lines or actions that should be way more important/emphasized.

>this post
fuck yeah