/got/

More subverted expectations your grace Edition

Attached: 1234567.jpg (504x499, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vxh4hnFKaHs?t=44
youtube.com/watch?v=Axp6k0iyZNY
reddit.com/r/jaimebrienne/
reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/1gvbr7/all_spoilerstheory_the_best_theory_about_varys_i/
youtube.com/watch?v=TfvVluNxujc&t=73m11s
youtu.be/sdD3hidVIbk
drphilintheblanks.com/podcast/sophie-turner-reigns-supreme
youtu.be/056CJUzeTJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your mother was a dumb whore with a fat arse

>having Jon and Arya’s relationship be non existent
>having Jaime remain Cersei’s bitch after s4
>turning Jon into an incompetent shithead instead someone that grows into a strong military commander
>Loras becoming a cock hungry slut
>direwolves being irrelevant
>Standish being a evil power hungry asshole
Which injustice was the worst

When will this ride of perpetual subverted expectations ever end

Attached: 1544717444033.jpg (918x597, 216K)

>mfw Episode 4

Attached: smug pod.jpg (705x652, 43K)

>Cersei pays Bronn to kill Tyrion
>when she has the opportunity to have him killed herself she doesn't do it
Explain

>"....and that, Varys, truly was a Game of Thrones"

Jesus christ, Dabid. Just when you thought it couldn't possibly get worse

HEEEEEEEECTOOOOOOOOOR

Attached: 78DA8CD1-795A-4109-A058-344B882F5A2C.jpg (1242x685, 609K)

Post yfw the series ends in medias res just after Cersei dies but without concluding who rules Westeros afterword or tying up any other plot lines.
It wouldn't even surprise me.

youtu.be/Vxh4hnFKaHs?t=44
eyebrows don't lie

Attached: best season evaaa.png (679x488, 549K)

How did Bron effortlessly sneak into Winterfell with a loaded crossbow just like that? Where did he store the spare bolts?

What's going to happen to Samwell Tarly?

Attached: tfw the fat one lives and chad is dead.png (693x937, 772K)

Dany will go mad queen in the books not because some dumb translator gets killed but because the true targaryen heir Young Griff Aegon Targaryen will charismaMOG her and will be loved by the people like the second coming of Rhaegar and Dany will reee and chimpout

Attached: YungGriffAegon.jpg (564x648, 56K)

JUST HAVE SEX ALREADY GOOD GOD YOU INCELS NITPICKERS ARE RUINING THIS SHOW

Attached: GOT ranking.png (1896x5784, 3.06M)

LANCEEEEEL MOOAAAR WINEEE

Attached: 1503422985913.jpg (600x476, 88K)

all the tarly land is for him now
night's guard is disbanded anyway

Does anybody have the pic of Missandei with smug Costanza behind her?

Attached: true.jpg (604x623, 60K)

So all this time Varys was plotting usurp the iron throne with some Targaryen and ends up turning on just her because he didn't like her personality, All those wars and deaths were just for a gamble? Was there not peace under Robert Baratheon?

I'm unironically still rooting for Sansa.
Cannot give a shit if all the other characters die, desu.

>why isn't dany rallying the supporting lords armies
>why is jamie not upset at all about cersei trying to get her killed
>why was there a starbucks cup
>why was jamie able to stroll out of the castle, why wasnt he a hostage?
>why didnt cersei murk everyone outside of KL right then and there
>why didnt Euron be alerted to Tyrion being aware of the pregnancy
>Why is this show still a thing

In a perfect world: He kills Drogon.
Perfect revenge for Dany smoking his family, and makes the Slayer the only person on the planet to kill both a White Walker AND a Dragon.
It's also a nice nod to the Maester conspiracy theory from the books that suggests the Maesters were the people who killed off all the dragons in the first place.

In this world: Absolutely nothing

Genuinely hoping Dany burns them all.

>episode 4 was great
>normies are seething and the episode is getting bad rating because they are obviously not getting their happy jon and dany ending

Attached: 1532993656045.png (365x358, 16K)

Subversions expected

This looks like Oblivion

What if they had Stannis reappear like Thanos via time travel?

Attached: fire king stannis.jpg (2480x3508, 780K)

cough cough

Attached: 1557158652229.jpg (410x452, 15K)

I can't wait the prequels THE LONG NIGHT. to learn the truth of the based and undefeated knight king and what those cool symbols mean.

Sansa has always been /ourgril/

SUBVERT THE NORMIES

Umm sweetie after the misogynist and racist episode 4, GoT and David&Dan are cancelled, its people who like GoT now who need to have sex :>

i hope cersei wins but unironically

I shee, very well, then... But tell me, whash on the tabel for me?

Attached: Littlefinger.jpg (1068x601, 34K)

COUGH
COUGH

Attached: 1557159216860.jpg (350x376, 23K)

>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED

This bitch banned me from the forums from calling people niggers and now I can't enjoy my heresy threads. I bet she speaks Dothraki and roleplays weird as fuck nerd sex with Elio the fucking bitch cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=Axp6k0iyZNY

CHADRICKS RISE UP

Attached: 1555587947364.png (204x260, 50K)

Attached: 1557145902037.jpg (1000x1250, 130K)

what about the bad pusy

>VARYS: He's found one bastard already. He has the book. The rest will come.
>ILLYRIO: And when he knows the truth, what will he do?
>VARYS: The gods alone know. The fools tried to kill his son. What's worse, they botched it. The wolf and the lion will be at each other's throats. We will be at war soon, my friend.
>ILLYRIO: What good is war now? We're not ready. If one Hand can die, why not a second?
>VARYS: This Hand is not the other.
>ILLYRIO: We need time. Khal Drogo will not make his move until his son is born. You know how these savages are.
>VARYS: "Delay," you say. "Move fast, " I reply. This is no longer a game for two players.
>ILLYRIO: It never was.

>VARYS: The home of my colleague. Ilyrio Mopatis. A merchant. He and I met many years ago, through mutual friends. A group of people who saw Robert Baratheon for the disaster he was. We tried to do what was best for the realm by supporting the Targaryen restoration.

>TYRION: What is it you want exactly?
>VARYS: Peace. Prosperity. A land where the powerful do not prey on the powerless.

>VARYS: You know where my loyalty stands. You know I will never betray the realm.
>TYRION: What is the realm? A vast continent, home to millions of people, most of whom don't care who sits on the Iron Throne.
>VARYS: Millions of people, many of whom will die if the wrong person sits on that throne. We don't know their names, but they're just as real as you and I. They deserve to live. They deserve food for their children. I will act in their interest, no matter the personal cost.

Varys is absolutely full of shit. If his loyalties really were to the realm, would he have destabilised the Kingdom and accelerated the downfall of Robert's reign to support a Targaryen restoration? I'm pretty sure Varys' plots have been far more destructive and disastrous than Robert's reign ever was. Robert had one of the most peaceful and prosperous reigns in recent Westerosi history. He wasn't a tyrant. With Jon Arryn he got stability.

Attached: 5.jpg (1200x1800, 459K)

>why isn't dany rallying the supporting lords armies

She doesn't want to give the fresh prince of Dorne all the glory

Attached: 59652562_2340163846046951_8227060501742354432_n.png (2048x1152, 1.87M)

>bad ending happens only because jon told danny they are related

Attached: 1537704972077.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

Salsa makes Danytards seethe like nothing else. They can't handle a girl smarterer than theirs

Good boy.

anyone got a link to the alt shift x livestream? I'd love the hear the nerdrage

>Jon doesn't want to rule
>perfect, let's make him king against his will after conspiring to kill the woman he loves
>for the Realm
LMAO, What did Varys mean by this why does he think it would work? Jon's a terrible ruler btw

Based

Attached: ssa.jpg (600x600, 52K)

*cough*

Attached: 1557156816429.png (1269x708, 1019K)

based, we've had enough of those lords and their bullshit

Attached: dany.jpg (768x981, 109K)

kek

Based. Probably easy to accomplish with a poisoned goat, lol.

I’m so fucking pissed right now. Jon and Ghost have an endearing relationship in the books and they shat all over it. How hard is it to portray a loving relationship between a man and his animal companion, this shit should be easy to adapt. Plus what Ghost represents is important to Jon’s character too
>different from the rest of the pack, but grows to be bigger than all of them
Fuck you D&D, just fuck you

What's twice Harrenhall?

Women truly will never understand Jon's arc.

lol
reddit.com/r/jaimebrienne/

>I'm... hurt

D&D yeeting on these normalfags

HELLO

Attached: 1557108608819.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

based. furries > scallies

best episode in a long time gets shit on because of a black girl dying

Attached: 1545399319122.png (631x578, 503K)

Going back to The Reach I presume. If the leaks are true which this episode more or less confirmed he will probably be on the "royal council" and probably become paramount of The Reach by then end.

he's going to continue to be a fat wimp loser

Wait did bronn get into winterfell unscathed with no problem finding the lanny bois? Am I retarded?

>tfw no beautiful twink targaryen boyking

I would literally die for Aegon

Attached: kuofadaq2j5y.png (601x602, 700K)

nth for SanSan handholding

2 weeks

Attached: 1542656676796.jpg (554x439, 64K)

Is this just white women being stupid or women in general?

>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED
SUBVERTED
>SUBVERTED

It's the Cincinnatus trope

faegon is going to job harder than the NK in the show

Is it wrong that I want to wring my hands around her throat until she's just moments away from dying?

Haha is that bad?

So are Jon and Dany ever going to broach the subject of marriage or are their advisors going to just continue to discuss treason openly in the throne room?

Reminder that he did nothing wrong.

Attached: 47586137_404250120311832_338310225585097069_n.jpg (1080x1350, 137K)

>Women truly will never understand Jon's arc.

Attached: Butthurt-Dwelle.jpg (640x480, 11K)

>Dany still hasn't done anything too evil
>as soon as Varys hears about jon he is already conspiring against her
>he acts like he cares about line of succession
>when he betrayed Ned knowing the line of succession was fucked
Brain off bro

MY WIFE

Attached: 1540017273806.jpg (2500x1622, 2.17M)

A toast to David and Dan

Attached: 1541949616384.png (334x506, 124K)

>Reddit

>background of the new episode has him setting up a threeway with two girls
Utter Chad.

Where did Varys and Tyrion learn to swim? In fact where did the Unsullied for that matter? Do you think they have swimming schools for eunuchs and dwarves?

Why the fuck is Bronn acting so ruthlessly towards Tyrion and Jaimie? What happened to the bro squad?

Attached: F1E06FB7-FA35-43E6-8DC8-AAD6AECEEF07.jpg (960x504, 54K)

Ballistas were already installed on the wall.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-06 Is Castle Black from Game of Thrones realistic - YouTube.png (858x436, 350K)

>episode 4 was great
kys

Attached: gameoflatte.jpg (1920x1080, 689K)

Did D&D really write in Bronn suggesting he could take on peak Jaime Lannister and win?
The fuck lol

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x239, 1.06M)

She's barely even black
bitch is mocha at BEST

>stopping short
yes that is bad

Baste
Fucking apologize to dungeons&dragons now

Attached: 1557158193050.jpg (490x490, 62K)

LANCEL

stay mad roastie

I'm having a hard time coping, bros

Attached: drunker and drunker.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

post leaks please

Attached: dany.jpg (1900x1050, 291K)

SUBVERTED

Dany will probably kill Faegon out of jealousy and then Jon will kill her and be hailed as a hero for avenging the beautiful boyking taken from them

goddamn bitch has got them crazy eyes.

Game of Thrones was great beacuse of the details. The world felt lived in. We lost that.

None of the clothing fits anymore. A lot of the men up in Winterfell are wearing these weird coats with semi-hard tassets coming down over their hips and upper legs that present weirdly bulky silhouettes. Are those supposed to be armor?

Let's talk about armor. Theon gets a wooden spear shaft through his breastplate, torso, and backplate. Jorah gets stabbed with a kitchen knife through the breastplate. The breastplates are so long as to be nonfunctional, the helmets rarely fit....I could go on. Am I supposed to believe that Jaime walks around in his armor, btw? We used to see him in a leather riding jacket with a red lining when he was out and about. Imagine if he just walked around wearing his Lannister armor day to day, like he does now. He'd get some odd looks, wouldn't he?

The things people wear no longer make sense. They don't fit right, they seem out of context, the armor is poorly designed and does nothing in the show. I struggle to suspend my disbelief when I can't imagine something as basic as wearing the clothing in this supposedly living world.

But it's more than the clothing. Let's take a look at the weapons and combat. Bronn reloads a crossbow in the blink of an eye. He totes it loaded through Winterfell, somehow. The strings of Euron's ballistae are loose after it fires. The bolts tear through ships like cannonballs. They're accurate at 300+ meters, then suddenly they miss Daenerys when fired en masse. Ironborn get swamped by wights while wielding bows and somehow survive into later scenes. Characters are covered in multiple wights, then when one of them is killed, the character is freed. Arya gets past a circle of white walkers and wights that the cinematographer perplexingly chose to linger on.

dany is straight and white too. what does that have to do with anything

why is this shot so weird? it looks like they shot some dirt from an avarage cameramans height and inserted greenscreen footage.

so is anyone any actually hopeful for a satisfying resolution to the show...

Attached: 1532247400329.gif (500x700, 1.3M)

Reminder that they don't have purple eyes in the show because Emilia Clarke didn't like wearing contacts

Attached: 1545720044840.png (808x805, 480K)

LINK LINK LINK NIGGGAS

>m muh obsession
neck yourself faggot

Attached: 1555456605115.jpg (637x448, 37K)

She's married now btw. She married her bf in Vegas.

What level am I, an enlightened Joffreyfag?

Turns out Joffrey was Azor Ahai/Lightbringer all along.
He was tested on the Blackwater but his nerve broke.
He was tested by Tywin the Lion but again he broke.
He was just starting to be tested by his new wife Margaery. Had he lived he would have finally stood up for himself and become a man worthy of the crown.

Turns out the character that EVERYONE was hoping would die, was the one they needed to save them all.
And as they applauded his death, they also unknowingly doomed the world to eternal winter.

Attached: Joff.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

The Crossing

Well Jaime and Cersei have both fucked him over.

He enjoyed the company but Bronn has always been loyal to his coinpurse above all

>except for the 4 spin offs on the way one of which Airing next year.

Attached: 1547634828863.jpg (373x332, 45K)

2/3
In a show where fighting is so central, it really takes me out of the show when I start scratching my head at these critical moments. I don't bring them up as "plot holes." I don't bring these little discrepencies up as a way to point at the show and say "GOTCHA." I'm using them as an example of how that attention to detail that made the world so immersive evaporated somewhere along the line. If I can't believe the little things, the big writing beats hardly matter. I can hardly care about what the characters do if I can't stop seeing them as actors on a set.

I think the worst example of where the show fails in the minutiae is the crowd shots. In earlier seasons, we see Tyrion and Bronn walking through King's Landing, seeing the denizens of the city at their daily lives. We see Joffrey bullying Sansa at court, a court full of lords and ladies doing courtly things. The Night's Watch milling around in Castle Black. The Wildlings working in their camps. Ironborn at the docks when Theon comes home. Randos getting abused by soldiers when the Hound wants chicken. Day in and day out, Westeros feels like a real place that's actually populated.

Sophie is into that anyway

Attached: danydestroyer.webm (720x720, 383K)

Where the fuck was stannis you niggers

In Dany's war room meeting
>"Euron's fleet just delivered the Golden Company to King's Landing"
a day later
>"what the fuck?! Why is Euron's fleet patrolling King's Landing?!"

so so haggard

Joffrey could have done it too
He could have choked her the fuck out and nobody would have been able to say a god damn thing about it

Attached: 1537294176716.jpg (185x136, 11K)

Why did they blame Robert's Rebellion on King Bobby for "loving a woman who didn't love him" when Rhaegar abruptly abducted his betrothed without any justification?
Why did they call Gendry "Rivers" despite being born in Fleabottom, where bastards are called "Waters"? Why give him a bastard name at all when he was never recognized by Robert as his son?
Why didn't Dany see the Greyjoy Fleet while flying?
Why did the Greyjoy ballistae go from extraordinarily accurate when shooting Rhaegal to missing every shot at a dragon charging closer to them?
Why does Jon just say goodbye to Ghost and doesn't even hug or pet him?
Why does Varys think having a cock is important when Jon's claim comes from being Rhaegar's child, and any daughter of Rhaegar would have a better claim to the throne than Dany?
Why did Varys say "we can't just pretend Dany is the true heir when she really isn't" when he was perfectly fine with Joffrey and Tommen doing it?
Why didn't Cersei have her ballistae shoot the dragon that was sitting completely still or the dragon queen who was on foot?
Why did Cersei spare Tyrion when she's utterly obsessed with killing him?
Why didn't Euron blow up on Cersei right then and there when Tyrion admitted he knew about the pregnancy, implying he was being cuckolded?
Why didn't Missandei grab Cersei and jump to kill them both?

WHY IS EVERYONE IN THIS SHOW A BRAINLESS IMBECILE?

Attached: Tripod Payne.webm (1920x1080, 2.75M)

Varys is a merman theory BTFO

>cool narrative in the books
>hot ginger
>actress who plays her is a pervert
/ourgirl/

Show Varys is full of shit simply because Robert's reign was peaceful. He could have worked harder with both Robert and John instead of letting it all collapse. His actions make more sense in the book because he's a Targ loyalist and not some for the realm pacifist.

NOT A MERMAN

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-06-18h37m31s022.png (1920x1090, 2.13M)

More mocha latte with rice milk, your grace?

Attached: 3c8e4db85116fe396ca4ae891c682217.octet-stream.jpg (310x465, 26K)

Thank the gods for Bessie.

Attached: 1531624455824(3).webm (640x640, 2.81M)

I don't get it, why are black people watching GoT? I thought they all universally hated because it's full of wypipo and not enough PoC?

Attached: nignogs.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

>where did varys learn to swim

28. What do Varys and Illyrio want with Dragons? This is more speculative, but consider that:
28a. When you bring Ice and Fire together, you get water.
28b. Is it as simple as this? Bring the dragons north and melt the Ice, including perhaps the entire Wall. What you have done then is raise the coastlines around the entire world. Magical global melting...
What do the merlings get out of it? Liebensraum. More ocean real estate.
28c. If the flooding were extreme enough, only a few islands would remain, places like the Eyrie.
28d. Littlefinger, "The Merling King", has made his seat the Eyrie.
28e. If this theory is correct, Littlefinger would have been made King by Merlings, giving a new take on the meaning to the ship's name.

>bran dreamt that "the sea will come to winterfell"

Attached: merman(1)__oPt.jpg (580x460, 58K)

3/3
But now, we barely see any characters that aren't relevant to our protagonists. The scene where Gendry stumbles through a revelling Winterfell was a welcome breath of fresh air, but those kind of scenes are few and far between. What do we usually get? Protagonists in rooms, or faceless crowds. The battle of Winterfell? Either faceless crowds of soldiers, or protagonists in the crypts, or in meetings. We got to see King's Landing in S8E4. It's either protagonists on the wall, or a faceless crowd of people being funelled into Cersei's keep. If they're not plot relevant, the populace of Westeros can suck a D&Dick.

That leads to this bizarre feeling that Westeros is....empty. That it only exists as far as the protagonists can reach. That it doesn't exist just out of frame. Full of barren vistas like the desert outside King's Landing, or the barren road outside Winterfell as Arya and the Hound ride away. Would it be too much effort to throw in a refugee or two? Maybe a passing oxcart? Anything to make it so that when Varys says he schemes for "the realm" and its millions of inhabitants, my first reaction isn't "what inhabitants?"

tl;dr, GoT used to be a rich tapestry of details that made the world feel real enough for me to get invested. Now, I can no longer imagine living in this world, and I stop seeing the characters as real people.

Agreed. She will wed Jon. She has the same suitors as Lady Ashford.

Lyonel Baratheon ( Joffrey Baratheon )

Leo Tyrell ( Loras Tyrell )

Tybolt Lannister ( Tyrion Lannister )

Humfrey Hardyng (Robin Arryn but in the books she's engaged to Harry Hardyng )

Prince Valarr Targaryen ( Jon / Aegon )

Wedding Jon will be the only realistic way to bring the North back into the united realm after it's history. A marriage of a Stark and Targaryen both raised by the most honourable man in the north if not the realm.

A political marriage is the only other option other than independence. And it's been fucking obvious for ages that she is in love with Jon.

BRAVO D&D

Attached: 417F6290-145C-46EC-90E4-FE3036815A2E.jpg (1400x933, 120K)

thanks for reminding me

Attached: 1556973094479.png (300x319, 152K)

I KNOW she is

Attached: expand.jpg (305x750, 75K)

Attached: 1519cea8592a8983b3936473daa54e1c65d88254_hq.gif (500x500, 1000K)

Tyrion grew up on a harbor.

I hope he has a Q and A with the fans and tells you faggots to have sex.

Are D&D, dare I say, /ourjews/ ?

Attached: 1557126003874.png (623x424, 86K)

Attached: 1557075557011.jpg (992x565, 173K)

>gawd! they're talking about jon like he's some kind of fucking hero! all he did was
>rescue the free folk at hardhome
>give his life to bring innocent people south of the wall
>retake winterfell and defeat the bolton army
>raise the largest army of men and women in the history of the seven kingdoms in order to defeat an undead horde led by a magical ice demon
>nearly gave his life fighting to defend the realms of men at the battle of winterfell

oh but dany lent him some dothraki that immediately bought it, some unsullied who did nothing besides buy everyone else time to get back behind the walls, and a dragon

she's the REAL hero

Was anyone else bothered by the fact that no one seemed to have been changed by fighting the full force of the undead? The Hound, for instance, looked like he was legitimately undergoing a change in the middle of the battle, but then immediately went back to a mopey existentialist.

so how exactly did everyone else get out unscathed but missandei was apprehended and taking to king's landing

This, Varys has ALWAYS been about being willing to have the populace suffer for a favorable political revolution - good of the realm, yes, but if people have to die they have to die.

They've turned him into this weird Ned Stark figure and its bizarre. Dany's totally going to kill him next episode, I believe that 100%.

We'll never hear from him again until the epilogue when it was revealed he wrote the Song of Ice and Fire: a Game of Thrones Story by D+D.

when bran wins does that put radmure like 3rd in line?

Also
>Tyrion knows Cersei paid Bronn to kill him
>He gives her the perfect opportunity to kill him herself

>haha I'm Euron "Bam Margera" Greyjoy and I just killed a dragon and I can kill the other dragon easily and we completely tore the enemy's fleet to shreds and a lot of them jumped into the water to survive. Welp, I guess we'll go home now that we captured this single Woman Of Color. Yes, I know we could easily kill the remaining people as they slowly swim to shore but I won't for some reason.

Attached: 1511464844649.jpg (326x290, 24K)

>Game of Thrones was great beacuse of the details. The world felt lived in. We lost that.
underrated post

He's just pretending you morons

Attached: the merling conspiracy.jpg (500x564, 174K)

Honestly, it looks like a CGI Cup

Becawz he straight thug fo rilll bruh like one hun ned. Can’t disrespect the hustle ya know wha I’m sayin?

>Saves Jaime for no gain last season
>turns on him and his brother because money

Please someone explain this to me obviously I’m a brainlet.

HAVE SEX

>level 7
>troutshit and her goblin spawn being anywhere near Ashara’s man

Attached: F422124F-82E9-4E52-BB31-6527A2B44122.jpg (731x743, 83K)

Dabid's dad took part in the financial crisis of 2008, no, they're not based

>Breaker of chains can't break her chains
>Mother of dragons doesn't have any dragons

Attached: A BIG FUCKING COCK.png (1081x1028, 1.26M)

OH GOD WHAT I WOULD DO TO HAVE A GIRL LIKE HER

stop doing brain stuff, you fucking cattle

I feel bad for Dany.
She bought in to jun snu's NK meme and now she lost 2 dragons and the truly loyal members of her inner circle because of it.
>the dead are coming
>the true enemy to westeros
>this is bigger than the game of thrones
What a load of schlock

Kek, thanks

>a character ended up back where they started
>they didn't get a happy ending,and died a brutal death
>WTF what is this show?!?!?!?!
it's game of thrones

No

Big tits are one thing, I can even tolerate a bit of chubbiness around the hips and stomach, but fat chins are an absolute deal breaker for me. Nothing more disgusting than fat noses and fat chins on a face.

Attached: puking meme face.jpg (600x384, 31K)

i miss him

baste fuck that stark killing bastard

>actress who plays her is a pervert
s-sauce?

>Why does Varys think having a cock is important when Jon's claim comes from being Rhaegar's child, and any daughter of Rhaegar would have a better claim to the throne than Dany?
Even a male bastard has a higher claim to the throne than a pure blood woman. That's how midevil politics works. Also, Jon isn't even a true bastard.

People who like Daenarys are the same people who unironically enjoy elves in their adult years.

Attached: 1552977398653.jpg (247x404, 26K)

Can someone explain this?

It was all 4D chess by Bran to get rid of the Dragons

What about the fact that both of them left winterfell and Bronn is no where to be seen?

why the fuck do you watch those retarded reaction vids? Are you that bored?

Attached: Drcos1RVAAUOhnF.jpg large.jpg (2048x2048, 448K)

Probably a class 2 felony

Attached: 1524394552449.jpg (626x717, 34K)

>bad writing is based if SJWs are mad!
Name one character with a satisfying narrative arc.

Attached: 1502814102712.png (500x900, 763K)

Varys literally didn't give a shit if Dany got shanked back in Season 1. yet the later seasons he joins her side and NOW abandons her?

his story makes no fucking sense without (f)Aegon

Attached: MyersRobertson_002.jpg (1082x1348, 156K)

I enjoy elf rape, and tight young sluts cosplaying as elves in amateur porn.

@gaywitchbiitch

Attached: 1556520849276.gif (345x259, 2.34M)

It’s only getting praise for the same reason.

These people can't accept Dany going evil even though it's always been foreshadowed. Their own projected image of her being le stronk womyn that can do no wrong is being shattered and it's glorious. Dany is pretty much your average social justice warrior. She wants to crush what she percieves as tryanny and opression even if she tears everything down in the process

She just lost 3 pounds

How's your redemption arc coming along, Jaimefriends?

Attached: alf.jpg (281x351, 10K)

it's cgi

How can he reload a crossbow that fast without getting his shit smacked

Agitated state of mind or just shitty writing

Shit taste m8

No she won't. Why do you jonsafags always forget that a sansanfag came up with the Ashford theory and that none of those guys were the champions at the end since tourney went to shit? The Targaryen was already married too btw

i hope she wins bros

Attached: 2019-05-06 18_44_34-Window.png (964x537, 1.06M)

So

> Jaime kills Cercei
> Someone kills Euron (who cares who, he's a characterless plot device anyway)
> Dany goes mad (at some point screaming "burn them all")
> Dany killed (probably by Jon)
> Jon ends up on the throne as a reluctant leader
> A few major character deaths along the way

What are the odds they do anything but this? At one point I'd have thought they would do something unexpected but after watching the rest of this season it doesn't seem like they can do anything interesting anymore

This information makes the Danyfag seethe

What is wrong with elves? I'm playing a half-elf life cleric in DnD right now, user.

Bran is in on the maester conspiracy?

She's not a perv. She's just a bit trashy.

Fuck you nigger kike

Same...

NED WE GOTTA TALK

Attached: 60415E34-2EFA-43BA-8FAF-7E2B35AA6542.png (1600x900, 1.18M)

Watch the scene where the dragon gets shot in the neck and tell me that his last gargle isn't the sound of of someone drinking the last few drops of a milkshake through a straw

Attached: 1557160029035.png (920x863, 642K)

>I ironically like shit writing to own the libs

>"Satisfying" character arc, are only when characters improve.

reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/1gvbr7/all_spoilerstheory_the_best_theory_about_varys_i/

Any time I hear the wind blow, it will whisper the name...

Attached: 9e879fb303dc717d1b55e1e393e55062.jpg (533x800, 80K)

Filename.

Attached: watching season 5 to 8.jpg (350x376, 79K)

Dry your tears Daenerys. Dry your tears.

That's what ive been thinking seeing Yea Forums shitposters. You cunts have literally been seething about people getting ruined character arcs but its suddenly genius when character arcs get ruined that piss off "woke" liberals

Honestly it almost looks like Jon and the Starks scammed the shit out of Dany.
She could have been Queen by now if she didn't listen to that manlet.

Based autismo.
This has been mentioned a lot before but I think the dialogue is one of the worst examples of how badly the show’s departed from what made it good. All the conversations sound like modern conversations with a “m’lord” thrown in every once in a while. Part of the reason the script comes off like bad fanfiction is that there’s no sense of time anymore, and the pseudo-medieval shit that helped make it more immersive has been lost.

Why would anyone outside his family circle even believe the story about Jon's parentage?

At this point, yes.

They were subverted

Attached: 1367038845448.jpg (360x360, 25K)

Stannis Stannis Stannis
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

His whole character is that he's a sellsword.

what said
You're thinking. Stop it.

Attached: 1543255776024.jpg (679x756, 71K)

The story makes no sense with Faegon as well, it's just GURM writing by the seat of his pants and having no real plan for the ending

Yup you can't even name one, typical pussy bitch.

We have loads of absolute retards here, I saw tons of people saying the fucking Bronn scene was good.

>wants to shank dany because there is still support for a targaryen on the throne and the result of pressing her claim would be a miserable affair
>joins dany because the realm is in the shits and she would have the power to stabilise it
>leaves dany because she literally set people on fire who didn't support her and is seemingly okay with wiping out an entire city of people

varys is the only character who makes sense

WHEN WILL THEY LET HIM FUCK

Did she really say that?

Jesus, I knew I knew how to pick 'em

Bran is king, but hes really the night king. His eyes flash blue in the last scene and he smirks at the camera.

The show is all about 'moments' now. Which isn't to say 'moments' are bad. 'Moments' are good, they can be exciting, dramatic, cathartic, etc. But a story can't be just 'moments' there needs to be a satisfying narrative through-line connecting them all where events proceed naturally from one to another and build up to a satisfying resolution and that's not what we're getting.

We'll get the siege of King's Landing, and it'll have some great shit in it, but it will ultimately leave us feeling like we're going through the motions of a big penultimate battle.
We'll get Cleganbowl, and it'll be a great fight, but it will ultimately leave us feeling empty.
We'll get some important character deaths and resolutions, and some of them will be great moments, but they will ultimately leave us feeling like there could have been so much more done with them.

Post the video of the bar cucks

This show went to absolute shit wtf

>Thormund didn't get the big woman fo his dreams, immediately gets off with a new girl
>Hound could go with a girl, but refuses
>Podrick goes off with a girl and with the girl the Hound refused
Which is more Chad-like, /got/?

Do you remember how for the first 5 seasons all conversations between characters lasted at least 5 minutes? Often more.

Do you notice how all conversations in the last 2 seasons last no longer than 30 seconds?

I'm having a big think right now...

Attached: 1195058765801.jpg (580x435, 33K)

Mad Queen Dany will be /ourqueen/ while the normies hate her. Mark my words.

>the 'Long' Night is already Long Forgotten

Attached: 1526045760176.jpg (777x960, 107K)

They want to believe it, anyway.
The North would rather have him than anyone else.
And nobody likes Dany elsewhere on the Seven Kingdoms, either.

Bro Im still mad, WTF WAS EVEN THE POINT OF THE WHITE WALKER ARC

I'd like to be raised by her breasts, if you know what I mean.

>Stannis Stannis Stannis
>>STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

>yeah i enjoy arya, danaryes and jon how could you tell

Attached: 1550492456628.webm (584x620, 1.45M)

They put her on a dinghy before the attack

Quick rundown on the latest episode?
Stannis.

I'm gonna get fucking drunk and rewatch season 1

ARRRRHHHHHHHHG

Attached: R'hllorRises.jpg (1280x720, 351K)

the leaks confirm that she kills him

And who is Arya going to kill?

All of the Lannisters scammed Bronn by dangling a promise over his nose but never letting him have it.

The shows been shit for years are you mad now sweetie?

God I hope so. A cripple riding around in his snowmobile trying to kill all life is the only redemption left for this shit

Attached: 1555628104923.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

It's finally getting good though with dany turning into Mad Queen

normies are the ones still defending her, normalshit faggot. They think she's justified in burning millions because muh WoC died

Based

>Yup you can't even name one, typical pussy bitch.
Dumbass, you haven't proven Missandei's arc is dissatisfying in the first place. You haven't even made a decent argument. You just made a snide remark about bad writing.

Dragons died and a fan favorite side character died.

Normalfags are seething.

seconding this

Fuck Dany and fuck white women.

global warming or summink

youtube.com/watch?v=TfvVluNxujc&t=73m11s

watch till 1:13:54 , (timestamped at 11:13:11)

>haha I'm Cersei Lannister and I just killed a woman of color and I just pretty much pulled my dick out in front of the enemy ambassador and queen, yet I don't use the ten or twenty ballista's to end this war immedietly by killing Drogon, daeneys, and all their generals while they are right in front of me for some reason

Attached: Confused.jpg (326x290, 59K)

>I'm having a big think right now
Stop it, You'll hurt yourself

The cause and effect has been gone for a while. Before, if a character did something retarded t was very clear that they were making a bad choice and the rationale behind it was explained (see: Robb marrying Westerling, Ned’s decisions leading up to his death, etc). It was still stupid but it was at least comprehensible. Now, Dany forgets about an entire navy just because it’s necessary for the plot

>Robert's reign was peaceful
It also plunged the realm into nigh-irrecoverable debt which set up the power dynamic at the beginning of the story that led to all the corruption, betrayal, war, and death that unfolded.

Attached: kino1.png (930x635, 561K)

I hope this person also complained about how they handled the White Walkers

stop posting these tards, they're low IQ is starting to hurt.

Literally a plot device to weaken Danys army.
Seriously from what we seen what else was their impact?
What a fucking joke

Daario Naharis
Went from a cut throat who didn't care about anything to a man who wanted to see the good new world Dany was going to create but when she left he was left in charge meaning he will now try to usher in this better world

>yfw based d&d were Yea Forumsfags all along

Attached: nk dab.jpg (817x460, 90K)

Her and the Hound double team The Mountain

>years later
>still can't cope with that one character's death

What's his/her name Yea Forums?

Attached: 1477348804470.jpg (500x900, 235K)

Spotted the dany faggot

He didnt turn on them. He couldve killed them

BASED AND REDPILLED

The only redeeming part of this show is the music.

so like
is winter over?

shouldn't it be?

How will Yea Forums react when it's revealed dany was framed and tyrion is executed for conspiring with Cersei?

Attached: 155650785583.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

>mad queen confirmed
>jon killing dany all but confirmed
>jon will forge lightbringer despite the fact the war for the dawn is already over
so did they give it to Arya just to throw female viewers a bone?
did they shuffle around the entire ending just to avoid endlessly triggering them?

Did people really expect him to stay allied with Dany after she wiped out his army and executed all the surviving men?

Prince Oberyn

Missandei's arc was fucking dull as dishwater you dipshit contrarian.

You know who did have a great arc? Maybe the best? Theon. But even his arc was bloated with bizarre bullshit like going to suck off Dany out of nowhere because they left out Victarion.

But yeah go ahead and pretend any characters are worth a fucking shit. Tell me how based Davos is, the guy palling around with the dude who killed his son.

Attached: 1557113447982.png (1187x674, 811K)

I'm still on last week's episode thanks guys

Oberyn was the last saving grace of this show.

>he's only NOW picking up on that

Attached: 1555388500892.gif (480x313, 702K)

So he's mad about never getting what he's owed and then goes and accepts not one but two more Lannister deals?

danyfags btfo

They don't, but they need something to complain about, just as much as Yea Forums watches it so it has ammunition for their shitposting. Same exact shit only we're slightly more self-aware.

Her name was Ros Targaryen, the lawful daughter of Rhaegar and Lyanna

This is false, even Shireen's claim to the throne was better than Renly's after Robert's death.

Attached: 1557160937474.jpg (500x848, 108K)

once all magic is gone, the seasons will become regular again

Me with Jaime in 5 years

John tried to stop that, the fuck was Varys doing? Bullshit Varys didn't know that LF was fucking around with the money. He also knew about the incest. He took a full on passive approach while trying to set up Viserys in a coup, all over debt.

The common people liked Robert. Perhaps there was debt but after Pyke there was no war.

At this point, I don't even care anymore is the show good or not. I only hope that it makes people who hold different political opinions than me mad.

Attached: akarin_because_you_re_all_so_cute_by_dluu13-dc40o6o.jpg (444x250, 15K)

no he couldn't because as he himself said, he believes that Cersei will lose and he won't get anything from her

>mfw when they had it planned out from the beginning

Attached: Sticky.jpg (995x789, 49K)

lel

How can I tell if i've been officially SUBVERTED.COM bois?

LF
Tywin
"Old Bear" Mormont
Whatever that guy's name was that recruited criminals for the Night's Watch

framed for what?

Well normally it would be a bad idea to shoot a diplomatic messenger. It cuts off all good faith communication, violates honorable tradition, and guarantees bloody human rights violating vengeance if you lose.

But Cersei never seems to suffer any negative PR backlash from the common people no matter what she does, so who knows.

Osha

She was fucking gorgeous bros

Who is she?

I just wish they hinted at it more sooner. Seems like she did a complete 180 in the last episode. Only evil thing she did previously was kill Dickon

>so did they give it to Arya just to throw female viewers a bone?did they shuffle around the entire ending just to avoid endlessly triggering them?
From interviews we have seen the only reason we got Aria/NK was because it was "unexpected" It reeks of Rian Johnson levels of subverting expectations for the sake of it. We will probably see the same shit with the ending. Especially if the leaks are true and Bran sits on the throne

mildly sneeded

>Final shot is Bran sitting on the iron throne
>Bran winks to the camera and grows ice horns
>*Cut to black*
>End credits song: youtu.be/sdD3hidVIbk
>Post credit scene: Daario finds stone dragon eggs in Meereen

The piano feels really inappropriate for the setting, like the shit they did during the slo-mo sequence in episode 3. Go listen to the song that plays when Robert first arrives at Winterfell, it matches the setting way better.
Ramins still a great composer, though.

It was so awesome seeing /pol/ get destroyed. Fuck white Aryan humans

>haha I'm David Benioff and D.B. Weiss and we have these numerous subplots reaching a crescendo as we move into the last 6 episodes of the entire series but we'll kill the night king in episode 3 and have nothing of substance for the remaining 3 episodes so we'll have to draw things out and yeah a lot of it won't make sense but we're still getting paid so fuck you

Attached: 1511464844649.jpg (326x290, 30K)

spicy

This is it.
This is the post that encapsulates all of Yea Forums

Holy shit your taste is bad

BASED

Viserys, he was my boy.

>Davos, the guy palling around with the dude who killed his son.

Davos telling Tyrion about how he was going to kill Melisandre because she killed Stannis's child but has no such desire to kill Tyrion for killing his own child

this was so fucking retarded

>sacrificing your own happiness for the normies
cringe and bluepilled

>Ros
>female name

Attached: shran 1516579931506.jpg (740x568, 296K)

I want a qt thin white gf who stays forever 18. Is that achievable natty?

Fuck dany fags

Attached: 1553735290150.jpg (2048x1024, 915K)

The Dragon Demands has covered this extensively. The short of it, is that D&D are poor writers, who use character performances as a supplement for their lacking dialogue. They would rather stick a camera in an actor's face, and tell them to emote, rather than write a spoken line.
Oddly though, when you read an episode's script(they're available) there are extensive descriptions for the types of looks a character should give. Whole paragraphs describing the emotion the character is meant to convey with only a look.

They call it "acting behind the eyes". D&D think they they are conveying a ton of subtext through stares. It's insanity. But what how much time they spend focused on faces. To the point where it's awkward.

Do Targs have purple eyes in the book? How does that work with Jon Snow?

Theon kek

what

Faking tears via non-blinking is unhealthy.

Attached: 1556624240492.jpg (540x763, 88K)

So is there gonna be some scene towards the end of the show of bran turning blue or something and standing up? MUH CYCLE type shit?

He doesn't have any other choice

seeting green haired woman make me happier than the show even could

Yes they do.

good, but bran needs to say "Cut to black" before it does

based wine aunt

Attached: 1542602457400.png (970x545, 1.14M)

I sitll miss the day the white race died.

Jon looks like a Stark.

>no argument
>waaaahh you're a danyfag
LMAO

What does dragon cunt do to make people think she's going mad queen? I want to believe and haven't seen the episode yet.

The Fookin legend of Gin Alley

Stannis, the one true king of Westros

She's always had it in her. Remember her crucifying all the masters? It's just that her justifications to cruelty become less and less rational as her madness grows

The city is burned down by wildfire. The people are a sacrifice, not a meatshield. Cersei is killed by either Arya or Jaime during her planned escape. Jon walks in and asks Tyrion if Dany did this. Tyrion says yes, Jon kills Dany.
Bran comes in and reveals the plot between Tyrion and Cersei in a flashback. Tyrion is executed.
Dany is resurrected with the last kiss, Jon dies.
Thai leak

Iron from Ice

Attached: telltale-game-of-thrones-ironrath_916.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

I unironically harden my dick up on those slut's faces. It's a hateboner thing.

Attached: s.jpg (468x257, 23K)

The classic Targ look is white hair and purple eyes, but sometimes a Targ comes out with only one or the other, or neither at all.

>Ros
>female name
Why yes

Attached: 1555042565194.jpg (1000x667, 140K)

Shut the fuck up Nazi

>danyfag finally realizes he gets the chop chop aswell

Attached: 1507574394662.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Seething

LF and Stannis

Somebody got rejected by the cute white girl in highschool

Attached: delet.jpg (320x320, 39K)

He's gonna do a villain reveal to Jon and monologue about how he engineered the whole thing before executing him

Attached: IT WAS ME, MEERA.png (564x407, 269K)

>oh no no bros dany was supposed to win my mary sue cant lose like this bros

Attached: 1544492643995.png (808x805, 817K)

Can't wait to blow my load to the dany death reaction

Targs are incestuous

The purple eyes are recessive traits

>They call it "acting behind the eyes". D&D think they they are conveying a ton of subtext through stares. It's insanity.
That sounds exactly like what I'd expect from them. Like 20% of this episode was awkward closeups of faces with very little actual content in the conversation.

I'm torn between stopping watching because it's shit and continuing to watch to enjoy the memes and the rage.

Attached: 1299876835251.jpg (500x475, 85K)

We did everything but fugg so you're almost right

jon's not a targ in the books. d&d just ran with a popular reddit fanfic

Everyone's going to push Gendry as king once Dany's gone mad and they find out there's a legitimate son of Robert Baratheon, right?

Someone post Sophie’s comments about the rape scene

Bran was the NK and Arya killed him. Blood raven stole Brans body. And Bloodraven will be the councils king. He literally became the game of thrones. All hail king bloodraven.

>fall for a shitskin get G.O.T.
no sympathy here

if jon can't marry danny his aunt he can't marry sansa his cousin

But don't you take some solace in the fact that you were almost there?

I would

last week I was complaining that Theon didn't have a satisfying enough ending, how it may have been better if it was him to die while killing the Night King rather than Arya doing it

but seeing how the rest of the characters are going to be handled, I now feel pretty grateful Theon died as he did, most characters aren't going to end on as good notes

Today I will remind them

Attached: GoT Parentage.png (680x1388, 944K)

>he accepts his destiny and crushes the Targ fucking shits
BASED

Attached: 1555945863197.jpg (800x450, 70K)

>still no defense
Lmao

>retarded generalizations gets proven wrong

who would've thought!

drphilintheblanks.com/podcast/sophie-turner-reigns-supreme

Worst listening to.

Jon will either
>reluctantly accept the throne and hate ruling, Bran and Sam will convince him and be on his small council
>refuse the throne and go home to rebuild the Nights Watch and the North
Bran will either
>use Jon as a puppet king while Bran rules from the shadows as master of spies laws and coin
>be voted King himself by a grand council, yet abolish the power of the throne and give power to the council itself
Jon needs to be the King though, move the capitol to Winterfell after Kings Landing is burned and destroyed. He would hate ruling, even more than Robert said Ned would when he named him regent on his deathbed.

>The show is only shit after their favorites die
These rancid cunts never liked the show, they just wanted an invincible stronk female to gush over

>They would rather stick a camera in an actor's face, and tell them to emote, rather than write a spoken line.

The thing is that when it's done well this is actually the better way to do it. But you have to actually have a good script to make this work.

based Bloodraven, Blackfyre fucking shits are next

Attached: bfs.png (618x348, 113K)

He’s going to die so hard, but at least he’ll have Arianne’s brown cooch before he gets blown up

>Tell us the story again, Grampa Sam. Yes the story about how you befriended the Wildlings and killed the White Walker. Okay children sit down, I will tell you the story. The lords and ladies back then played a terrible game, they played the Game of Thrones™...
I am so sure it will end like this, I would honestly bet 100 bucks on someone either writing a book called Game of Thrones or singing the "Song of Ice and Fire"

jaime kills euron
jaime and cersei burn together in the red keep
jon kills dany
bran is king

The same Gendry that grew up on a diet of rats who just asked Arya to be the lady of Stormsend? The same Gendry who claimed to know nothing about being a lord let alone how to correctly use a fork?

sounds like the making of a great king

Two Harrenhalls

Ramsay
I know he was a shit character but he’s my husbando and I miss him

Both of them or just one dragon?

>dany dying next episode
Based, can't wait for the normalfag meltdown

Attached: 1542148200579.webm (500x624, 569K)

Gendry isn't just Robert's heir, he's also Jon's and Dany's.
If they die then /ourboy/ is the closest thing left to a Targ AND a Baratheon.

>purple eyes are recessive traits
No they aren't. Targs have bred salty Dornish women and made pure targ looking kids. See daeron and Mariah(?) And later Rhaegar and Elia's second kid. Plus Aegon and his Blackwood wife. For some reason the first kid always takes after the mom but not the rest

>implying that bothers me
I'm a med, so if anything the fact she goes for the med type of guy is a further turn on for me

She looks like a goose

>Ned + Lyanna = Jon
Me likey

Not to mention Danny couldve easily destroyed the entire fleet of Euron with Drogon if she attacked from above or behind. OR maybe not go to war on fucking ships against the madman who belongs to the family of madman who excell at shipbuilding and sailing.

Daily reminder there are now

>no tyrells
>no martells
>no freys (lol)
>no mormonts
>no boltons
>no umbers
>no karstarks
>no baelishes
>no dondarrions
>no blackfyres
>no male redwynes
>one female tarly
>one bastard baratheon
>one (MIA) florent
>one tully(?)
>one scarified clegane
>one old royce
>one old seaworth
>one female targaryen
>one reed & his incel daughter [also: where the FUCK is howland?]
>one whatever the fuck bronn's 'noble house' is
>one lesbian greyjoy & her basado and rojopillado uncle
>one dwarf lannister & his lunatic sister
>one wizard stark & his lunatic sister
AND
>one SEVERELY autstic arryn

>Sansa "Stark" has no legitimate claim on anything, twice-married with one still living LANNISTER husband
>Samwell Tarly & 'Aegon VI Targaryen' cannot hold lands b/c of night's watch vows
>Gregor Clegane and Jaime Lannister cannot hold lands b/c of kingsgaurd vows

Yup, looks like I've gotta give it up for my man Robett for ensuring House GLOVER is the only noble house that won't be extinct in two generations.

Attached: smartman.png (1440x1080, 1.14M)

Sword is too small and not enough torches bolted to his armor. 5/10 just for that Melisandre's nice rack

I'd be okay with mad dany if they started it sooner and did it right.
but there is this one point where she goes from implicit trust in her advisors to 100% ignoring them, and there's no reason for the change.

it was a bit weird i thought at least one guy would have a terrific ptsd scene but fuck it apparently it was another day in westeros

post tits

It's mostly us laughing at them for thinking the show is wonderful purely for the YAS QUEEN moments, and then only starting to think the show is bad after they get BTFO'd
The show has gone bad, we tried to tell these cunts and they didn't listen. Now we're just watching the flames take everything down as the people who didn't believe it was on fire realize.

How come Littlefinger gets to have two Harrenhalls?

in the books, jon is a dead stark bastard.

House Glover confirmed for most based house in existence

Daenerys is actually a Blackfyre. She has a bunch of Blackfyre influences.

You could say this is Bloodravens revenge against the Starks and Blackfyres.

His mother was a Blackwood. And they ruled the wolfswood until being pushed south by the kings of winter. But south of the neck they still kept the old gods.

Bloodravens song is the song of ice and fire. And has the blood for it. Jon is a red herring. And Dany is a Blackfyre shit who thinks she's actually an Aryan.

She's been fucking her cousin and will lose the throne unless she kills him, that would drive a weak aryan brain mad.

Alys Karstark is alive

>haha I'm GRRM and I have spent the last of my years keking at all the fans who think I'm going to finish the books. I have been going to mac donalds and burger king for all my dinners to try to die faster, and I wrote three sentences for D&D to base the last two seasons off:
>Jon comes back and is released from his vows lol
>The night king dies before he gets past winterfell, leaving Cersei as the true villain (I never gave a shit about the message of the books anyway, was just making it up as I go along)
>All the characters turn into un-charismatic pieces of wood, and Sam Tarly sits on the iron throne with hot pie as his hand

Attached: Confused.jpg (326x290, 60K)

>no baelishes
You really think he died? Nothing subverts expectations like a little CHAOSH

Attached: 1551595925453.jpg (204x248, 9K)

Because there’s no shadow

When I first heard someone mention acting behind the eyes, it was during one of the dvd features. Lena Headey was talking about Sean bean. Complimenting his ability to act with only his eyes. And it stood out to me as a little odd, because of how fanatically she was talking about it. I just guessed it was an actor's technique though and shrugged it off.(I think they kids mentioned it in one of their commentaries too)

Years later, I'm listening to the dragon demands. And he starts talking about the dvd interviews. And how D&D were all about this acting behind the eyes thing. That they were the ones really pushing that narrative among the staff.

Why is GRRM so autistic? His world-building for everything pre-Roberts Rebellion is fucking dreadful.

Does he really expect us to believe that these Great Houses that have ruled over the same patch of land for centuries all only have about 5 members each?

NEW

>threatens his friends
>shoots the wall
>long as reload on crossbow
>no one jumps him while hes reloading
Great writing.

Attached: 1545747427224.jpg (1432x797, 216K)

or even just the ecstasy of being alive after that
nothing

Promise me Ned

Attached: Elena-maria-vacas-ashara-dayne.jpg (1000x1414, 150K)

Even IF she's alive she's a 10-year-old female, and Glover's son will probably acquire her titles via marriage

Whoa... it truly was A Feast For Crows...

Nah, if it follows the pattern next episode will trigger /got/, the one after that will trigger reddit. D&D are just playing with everyone now.

OH NO NO NO WE GOT TOO COCKY DANYBROS

Explain to me how House Tyrell is extinct when they said they had cousins and shit.

Attached: 1556652080979.png (194x192, 108K)

two faggots this bad at storytelling have no business doing it. those two talentless homos should be executed for this crime against kino, and so should martin for never fleshing out the storyline of the last two books. that nigger is never going to finish it.

Viserys...

just because normies didn't like something doesn't mean it isn't shit

This is probably the stupidest part of that episode. A crossbow is not a fucking five shooter you goddamned retards...

Both Jamie and Tyrion are no match for Bronn, no matter what weapon or unarmed. What is Tyrion supposed to do, grapple him?

>for centuries

You mean for 8000 YEARS.

Remember a couple of years ago when cleganebowl was just another dumb meme?

Attached: 1434790178102.png (630x900, 472K)

Bullshit. She's always acted on impulse. The fact that the lives of many of her subjects depend on how convincing a speech her advisers can give is not acceptable for a queen. She's been a bad person since she burned Mirri back in season fucking one. What's more, she's just no different from any other power hungry ruler Westeros has had. Her desire to have the throne belong to her and only her is not new, and seasons ago Tyrion tried to talk about installing a democracy for when she passed to determine the next ruler and she told him to shut the fuck up because nothing matters but her. She may claim to be breaking the wheel but at the end of the day she wants the power, and she wants it unchallenged.

I haven't watched this show since fuck the king but i think it's hilarious, really truly hilarious, that the writers are so stupid and devoid of talent or emoathy so they made two people with platonic respect and admiration for each other have sex. its really funny. its beneath fan fiction.

Robin fucks a hot Royce girl and has forty sons, the line of Artys Arryn will never be extinguished

Attached: C5652095-08E9-4234-9910-89D991EB11E6.png (472x624, 157K)

said cousins are gays. therefore invalid fags that just twerk and shit in heels.

Funny thing is it's listening to Tyrion and Varys by not going fire and blood that fucked her over. Worked in essos, worked for every other targ with dragons but D&D wouldn't let go of their obsession with Cersei and needed to keep her for endgame while nerfing dany.

Even Jorah would've probably recommended fire and blood and just clean up and do better after

Barristan Selmy. Shouldve died in an epic fight 5v1, not against random rooks

I think it was always the most likely theory to come true, besides maybe R+L=J. Not only is brother vs. brother an immensely common trope, it would also bookend the series.

>Promise me, Ned
>Promise me you'll treat me like a Targaryen prince treats his sister

You know it'd be hard to believe that the highborne teens weren't having incest fetishes when they see their King and Queen being siblings and fucking, and their kids are too. Haha. Imagine that, you and your sister are visiting the Red Keep while your parents do business with the King, and you meet the prince and his sister and they tell you about all the fun they have fucking each other. Could you imagine them telling you and your sister that "the two of you are beautiful, and imagine how beautiful your children would be if you had sex"? And then the princess gets this look and sticks her hand down the prince's pants. Then they run off to their own room and you're just there with your sister staring at each other, all alone, in a bedroom? Hahaha.

Attached: 1343983386091.png (184x172, 3K)

I fucking love you

Attached: 1511464844649.jpg (326x290, 30K)

He’s an ultra utilitarian. If people have to die for the perfect king to rise, so be it.

What could've been.
youtu.be/056CJUzeTJQ

Attached: 1554764275811.jpg (2832x4256, 3.28M)

We'll never get a scene of bran cutting into meat while saying 'the steaks have never been higher'.

One of the lesser problems of this show desu

Can you blame D&D if that's their source material? They really tried to do the best with what they had

it was 12vs1 even if randoms
and he was basically senile at that point

Half elves are bros with good narrative potential, elves are shit.

Her being a Targ was just a convinience, now theres a better Targ with the right bits.