Was I the only one who laughed?

Was I the only one who laughed?

Attached: 1527845042292.jpg (2560x1440, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DVcMJ7rM1UU
youtu.be/M5L7rE6qzfQ
youtu.be/4O_OKZKltrM?t=206
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, you are a unique human being. nobody laughed. only You, on this small planet.

Nah I was pretty happy when that happened.

Based manchild, you are so unique and special, now put your helmet and diaper on special boy

I did
It came across in a very comedic way
youtube.com/watch?v=DVcMJ7rM1UU
the music just stops and you're given a dragon version of a right in the infinity stones

HAVE SEX
A
V
E

S
E
X

I laughed because it sounded like someone was slurping chocolate milk from a straw when it died

Attached: LOL.png (920x863, 642K)

>in the after episode interviews, D&D said Dany forgot about the Greyjoy fleet
>the same fleet that wrecked huge segments of her army on 2 separate occasions
only a couple more episodes until this is all over brehs, soon we'll be free

Attached: 1527947507062.jpg (482x427, 36K)

damn that's pretty cool! way to go OP

>shot from almost directly below
>neither dragon nor Dany saw the fleet ahead of time
What did D&D mean by this??

I want to explore Rhaegal's enormous hot pusy.

How convenient that the guy who weighs less than 2 fleas wasn't flying on the dragon.

The need him to usurp the throne in episode 6

They killed off the dragon to save on budget

GoT dragons have such a fat belly

Attached: IMG_3546.jpg (1278x993, 121K)

>music stops
>yep, that’s me

no it was pretty horribly done with no build up at all and after last episode where you see him literally dying from 100s of zombies over like 5 minutes but then now is actually "dead" in 5 seconds.

wow dude really?? you're so cool ahaha

i mean yeah it's done so stupiditly in comic D&D fashion ive come to expect

they have big thoraxes, not big tummies

>Drogon back there thinking "This fucking sucks, shitty hack writing, gonna take my boy out to the pub after they did him dirty like this"

I find them oddly arousing.

Why aren't you having sex instead of telling other people to have sex

But what about dragon scales?

So wait, not only did he get hit once, but thrice, three shots three fucking hits with no misses, while midair strafing at an angle way to steep for the scorpion to even reach but they were behind a cliff when he did it? Then not a minute later every fucking boat manages to miss Drogon will a full fucking volley while he's 1 directly in front of them and lined up with a clear and easy shot, and 2 in spitting distance while turning to fly away? Fucking really?

They nail three impossible shots in a row, but can't seem to hit the blind side of a barn seconds later? What the fuck am I watching anymore?

Attached: 1550684810896.jpg (510x427, 24K)

too busy toasting to the mad queen

Attached: esme-bianco-tassel-club-02.jpg (819x1024, 267K)

Eh what just happend?

They were in winterfell?
Then dragons in KL, getting cucked by ships, did she not see them?

just turn off brain lul

Still soft because these are juvenile dragons

They are all male.

Nah, I laughed really fucking hard, dumb fucking show

There never should've been any dragons to begin with.

Greyjoy told them he would totally go back to the Iron Islands cause the snowzombies was so scary, so Dany didnt think he would be there...

have sex

Attached: doogie.jpg (567x698, 49K)

Actually, no. They can change their gender at will and I want to believe Rhaegal would change his for me.

Jaime told Dany that Euron and Cersei fucked her.

did he die?

>What the fuck am I watching anymore?
Should have turned off your brain at least 3 season ago?

I knew it was coming but the musical cue was fucking hilarious. Literally like a comedy

this episode was retarded
pic related

Attached: 010.png (915x389, 30K)

*coughs in dragon*

Red door

no, he's taking a nap at the bottom of the sea to recover

Wrong. I laughed out of surprise

>entire naval fleet teleports below dragons
>heh. nothing personnel kid

I literally thought it was a dream sequence.

The dragons should be wearing armor, especially after what happened to Viserion. Retarded show.

sequel?

>13 yo
>8 inches

you can tell this was written by a dumb girl who believed when every guy ever added 2 inches to their dick size when she asked

you don't realize... god himself javelin'd that dragon

>tipped spears ripping clean through ships

youtu.be/M5L7rE6qzfQ

why are dragons such a big deal if it's so easy to kill them?

Depends on the age, the ones in the show are basically teenagers, the ones that are 70+ years old are unstoppable killing machines

Nobody knows.

I was pissed. Not reddit. But the dragons are cool.

It was extremely painful.

>Not reddit.
>I was pissed.
>Not reddit.
>But the dragons are cool.
>Not reddit.
R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T

This shit show is garbage filled with dickless romances and unlikely women rulers. The only cool thing is the dragons and dabids have the biggest hardon over killing them off in shit ways.

fpbp

>The only cool thing is the dragons
nah, the only cool thing is all that tasty salt
FUCK, why do people rage that hard over that fucking show?

The show makes it look like slaying a dragon is the easier fucking thing in the world. Nigga just get some iron rods and a ballista lmao

how would a dragon with armor physically be able to fly. Please explain expert. Its either to thin to make any difference because its weaker than dragon scales or its to thick and to heavy because of that which results in not beeing able to fly at all or slow ass fuck. Stop repeating dumb shit from youtubers which are just as dumb.

They landed 3 hits out of 3 shots on a moving target at 5000 feet in the air from the deck of a moving ship at sea.

I cheered like those basedboys at the basedbar.

you are watching the DABID show

I couldn't believe it was real. It happened so quickly and I thought it must have been a nightmare Dany was having but no they really killed another dragon for no fucking reason.

She just didn't see them haha sub fucking verted.

This, I thought it was some targaryan madness hallucination shit the way it came out of nowhere.

Two in the same place no less

Oh my god, who fucking cares?
The Dragons are not major characters, for fucks sake.

>didn't get to see the corpse of the dragon
Let me guess, it will save Danny/kill Cersei in the last second and subvert our expectations. Bravo D&D, screen cap this.

Was there really a 'PA-TING' sound when the dragon got shot in the neck? Like some sorta video game? Jesus christ.

wrong dragon

Never has a meme become old as fast as this one.

Does cackling count?

tiddys n drgn

>OWIE ZOWIE, RIGHT IN THE DRAGON EGGS

Euron has AEGIS frigates naw.

it's supposed to be annoying.

just wait til next episode when Drogon will be missed by literally everything from much closer range.

I wanna say trips don't lie, but .... I laughed too.

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT

Attached: I CLAPPED.jpg (687x360, 20K)

>for no fucking reason.
cgi is expensive

Yeah it was quite a comedic surprise to discover that the CIA supplied the Iron Fleet with stinger missiles.

will qyburn make another undead dragon?

that first bolt had so little momentum

Are we all in agreement that the preview for next week's episode gives away that Rhaegal isn't dead? I can't see Euron reacting like that to anything else. I wonder how they're going to justify it though.

I didn't laugh at this, but did laugh at Lyanna's death.

Attached: Lyanna Mormont's death.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

Why did they make him such a jobber

Nigger does her fucking eyes not work? if she got that close then surely she could at least have seen fucking ships in the water that weren't hers

Hahaha those scorpions are better than fucking warships from 200 years ago. What were they thinking?

For real.

I think I'm just gonna filter it now.

wait this is ros? give me moar. f

People who like the dragons probably also like pitbulls.

I legit XD'd so hard when she got yeeted by the giant

Yes that whore

Targaryens are the niggers of Westeros?

why did he slowly move towards her like a horror villain instead of just tearing her apart?

what?

Targs are African Americans (niggers)
Velaryons are actual Africans (black people, usually alright)

Next episode will show a thousand lannisters and greyjoys pulling long ass chains out of the sea and then Qyburn makes a zombie dragon.

I was actually very sad

>D&D said Dany forgot about the Greyjoy fleet
No fucking way.

What does that make the Dornish?

fat ghetto white chicks

I laughed when 2 other bolts shot by legolas landed at the same time. It was the exact same laugh as when that body got shot up in that Gibson Okinawa movie.
The improbable accuracy of the shots made for pretty good absurdist humor.

the whole ending is fucking retarded

GRRM is never gonna finish the books, hell he wont ever release the next one

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Is Euron still /ourguy/?

no i lol'd so hard to that one

>user already had a 6 incher at 13
h-hot

My guess is they finally make armor for the dragon and he's reacting to that

No? One in the chest, the other strikes his wing and the last pierces the throat and finishes him off

I've never seen a show that jumped the shark this much. Holy shit. Unreal. It was actually embarrassed while watching this. Bizarre. Completely and utterly bizarre.

that just makes it even better

This were my thought exactly, I though this will be a nightmare where she was being betrayed and hera llies try and take her down...it would have played well into the mad queen trope, but nope, Euron xXx no scoped her dragon

>Y'ALL PAYIN' ME HOW MUCH TO SHOOT SOME ARROWS?
>Y'ALL JOKERS MUST BE CRAZY

Attached: will_smith_deadshot.png (774x1033, 1.14M)

Yes

I laughed knowing that all the niggers and sjws were about get assblasted.

I was so glad. Dany is getting what's coming to her. Fleet destroyed. 66.66% of her dragons dead, Miss Sunday dead (what was her point other than being Grey Worm's cuddlebuddy anyway? Translator? Didn't Dany just learn every language anyway eventually?) I want Cersei to win.

it was just retarded
why not just kill him off in the battle with the nk?

Nah, I had a good chuckle too. Looking forward to seeing Dany get her shit fucked soon.

I was overjoyed and cheered the Iron Ships to kill Danny too

>first 3 shots by one ship 100% on target
>whole fleet unloads on target flying directly at them and they all miss
>SOMEHOW DANY DIDNT NOT SEE EURON'S FLEET WHILE SHE'S FLYING AT 12,000 FT ABOVE SEA LEVEL

Actually yes, when the third one that hit it in the neck came from a completely unrealistic direction I cuckled a little

It is a serious contender along with NPC and incel.

THEY'RE WYVERNS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just like you filter out having sex irl huh?

that would be so based damn

Looks like with the return of magic, the ability to teleport behind your enemies came back as well.

Magic's gone. Melisande and the Lord of Light are done, zombies and white walkers are done, dragons are being slayed. That's it.

Misery was Danys translator and the shows token minority character.

its a fantasy show ass wipe. I'm sure they could pull some kind of ultra light ultra tough armor shit out of their ass like Mithril in LotR. Would be better than the horse shit we got now

Lol no third spear made me laugh, that was overkill

*yoten

kek I actually laughed too. Shenanigans right there

>last episode

>about 100 undead are stabbing the dragon

>no effect

>this episode

>one arrow

>dead

BRAVO DABID

an undead horde stabbing the dragon does fuck all but this arrow does.

>its a fantasy show ass wipe. I'm sure they could pull some kind of ultra light ultra tough armor shit out of their ass like Mithril in LotR. Would be better than the horse shit we got now

They simply do not have that technology in the setting.

why the fuck did they not FLY HIGH IN THE AIR TO SCOUT THE FUCKING FLEET

how retarded do you have to be, to get flanked by a fucking boat in the sea, as a fucking DRAGON?

Attached: 1268032317490.jpg (510x430, 87K)

Wow user you are so smart haha of course he is not the only one

What I would give to kidnap Peter Dinklage and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. Just terrible degradation and shameful acts. It would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. If I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. A really big dog like a mastiff. He would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. A big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? Might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place the key inside with him but put it in a high place. Not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. It would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. Just so many things i would do.

i find it funny how obvious the projectile changed its size during the scene just to match the dragon

D A B I D

A

B

I

D

You are watching horrible writing, and solely " oh look " moments

Attached: Kings Landing.jpg (700x318, 143K)

>I thought it must have been a nightmare Dany was having
Same here, then realisation struck and I started laughing.

That scene was at Dragonstone. But yes every other thing was retarded

this but unironically

the fucking car

Attached: 1428053128196.jpg (645x889, 58K)

looks better than the show desu

i thought the same when the dragon got first shot and then the second just blew my mind

Tbf this is the same fleet that euron had to build from scratch from the forests of the iron isles after yara stole his old boa

greatest cheat in the game tho

Why didn't it occur to anyone to armor the dragons after the first one to die got one shotted by a fucking javelin throw? Are they all retarded?

Attached: bilbo.png (400x399, 221K)

I know, that's why it's brilliant.

THAT'S NOT BILBO

Hope it dies quick. Its not even funny or clever. Even brap posts and imagine the smell are better.

>forests of the iron isles
>on some small, rock islands just covered in seagull shit
>Euron just goes full WW 2 US Navy in weeks

It all so tiresome

t. shit sherlock

>Are they all retarded?
Yes

Attached: The short Night.jpg (700x326, 109K)

>Rhaegal's enormous hot boipusy

better?

Ah damn wrong picture, here is the real one:

Attached: The short, dark Night.jpg (700x326, 16K)

Maybe magic still exist but hidden in a lot of little things in that world because the origin is basically "a wizard did it"

They are sieging the Winterfell I assume.

>I'm sure they could pull some kind of ultra light ultra tough armor shit out of their ass like Mithril in LotR.

That wasn't an asspull, you literally see Bilbo giving Frodo the vest in Rivendell. And the vest is never cheapened later on, did you know that vest is worth more than the entire Shire combined?

It's can get even more worse

>I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place the key inside with him but put it in a high place. Not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach.
And what would keep him from reaching the key? His height? You haven't thought this through did you? Really a shame for how much work was put into the post.

It was only about 500 feet in the air, not 5000. But you’re right about everything else. It was bullshit, obviously just meant for shock value because nobody else important died this episode.
>inb4 missandei

Wait until Jon kills himself so no one presses his claim.

There is an entire cult filled with people as skilled as arya and somehow she is the only one out there killing lords and other important people ???

Why does the image keep getting smaller every time I see it?

that clip is in this vid
youtu.be/4O_OKZKltrM?t=206
>she forgot about them but they didnt forget about her

Correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t the Faceless Men only kill who they are paid to kill?

Dragon death was pretty cool looking desu. But retarded like everything else

Arya isn't being paid and there is no way that they don't have a way to deal with runaways or that there hasn't been a faceless man that tried going back to his old life.

That whole faceless Assassins story is totally retarded. They want to make us believe that some bunch of Agent 47 guys have a public building in a major city with unreal " cloaking " abilities.
But some cheap ass actress can pay them to kill another actor ?

WHOOSH

Wish Bran would actually do more with his powers than look up trivia about his wheelchair

>In a realistic scenario you would need rocket fuel to shoot harpoons to that distance against almost 100% gravity

Viserys would have protected those dragons, because he's a true dragon king unlike his dumb sister.

Attached: Viserys_Targaryen.png (1148x1624, 2.08M)

Maybe Arya will be killed by the Faceless Men

The Fellowship is one of my favorite movies but Frodo still should've died in that scene, blunt force trauma is a real thing mithril or not. He just acts like he haven't farded and shidded for a month but is okay afterwards.

in a realistic scenario jet fuel would have melted the steel bolts before even reaching the dragon

I don't understand what's so hard to understand.

Those ballistas/skorpions that launched those bolts were a new weapon. Daenerys could burn down any fleet before that. That's the first time she'd seen those things on ships.

Well they're taking their sweet ass time to intervene, 1 rogue faceless man kills 1 major lord several minor people and also the knight king in the span of like 2 months after her escape

y-you're giving me a boner, user

I've never watched this show. Why is this bitch making all these weird noises?

thought she'd survive desu

Attached: 1466279000533.jpg (777x374, 43K)

Drogon got shot by one in S7. If she didn't consider that they might put it on a boat

You could see the ballistas from her view because they were fucking hueg and yet she was happily flying close enough. From that point she could easily spot the ships. And even then if we pretend she couldn't see them, why would she fly in such low altitude into a territory known to be occupied by a massive enemy fleet? Maybe she didn't expect the fleet at all because she obliterated it just weeks prior. Perhaps she was as surprised as we were?

Could they have just paid the House of Black and White to slay the Night King?

Seems like that could have worked at this point

I think that's basically it.
Happened in our history as well after-all. Took some nut to have a moment and realise...oh yeah, I could stick a trebuchet...on a boat, or a wooden tower for archers...on a boat, etc.
She didn't see shit. My thinking is that, at most, she saw the fleet in the air, but then out of arrogance/conceit (just defeated the night king after-all) didn't take it seriously. Probably thought she could burn down the fleet any time and got fucked by the scorpions she had never seen on boats before.

She isn't a general. Hasn't studied war or anything, so I can see her being thick about this stuff.

Euron has some magic horn that can control dragons in the books. If he's gonna be the one to kill a dragon at least give him something like that

But she has seen the ballistas and Drogon was hit by one while she was on him. She was never this dense.

Euron is an actual pirate if they tried to make him even tiny bit more like he is in the books people would loose their minds

>books
Come on everything was different since S1 because of scale in books. But now after "book adapted" seasons nothing matters. Hell Dragon Stone actually has stone dragon that can be awaken by king's blood

I think some of it is the actors fault too. He's just so fucking goofy when he's written to be a pirate Ramsay. Ramsay was never this comical

didn't any of her advisors educate her in the last 8 years?

nope, she literally forgot about eurons fleet. if the writers themselves say that then i'd say its safe to assume its canon

That was a land-battle where she was sweeping down towards the ground to immolate soldiers.
Here she was high up over a sea with just some boats that she has never seen as anything more than transport for archers/troops before.
Anyway, you're right that it's stupid. The episode depicted that scene poorly but you could spin it into something believable with just a little head-canon.
I don't think she had any generals as advisers. Her military doctrine was, in a nut-shell, "dragons>everything else". She had a knight as an advisor for a while but a knight isn't a general. Tyrion and the Eunuch aren't generals either and I assume would be thinking about stuff other than military rock-paper-scissors because "dragons>everything else". She had that dickless wonder who led the Eunuch army so maybe he should have said something but he is very much a "follow orders don't think" kind of guy even though he's not supposed to be a slave anymore.
Eh. Whatever.

The worst part of this episode was the scene before the gates. The perspective distance wise was completely fucked and made it look like the ballistae on the walls could have easily obliterated Daenerys and yet they just stand there unharmed.
Like, I guess you're supposed to think it was too far, but that was just shit.

i would have thought that tyrion had read all the books on military tactics and so on.
or was he really just drunk all those years and never did anything

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG

DROGON SAVE ME!

As soon as it happened I yelled out 'when the fuck did they get a submarine!?' because that was the only way my brain could figure they snuck up on a dragon.

Well, maybe. Maybe he read plenty of books about war but in the end succumbed to the group think of his time that "dragons>everything else". Maybe he only read some random books about logistics and did not have a comprehensive military education because he was a dwarf and his father hated him? Fuck knows.

I unironically got up and clapped

Attached: 1523747324369.png (323x268, 101K)

Why so triggered?

You are upset because it cuts deep.

Righto, good idea.
Always keep forgetting about that.

They were hiding behind some rocks.

BRANDON OF HOUSE STARK, THE THREE-EYED RAVEN, FIRST OF HIS NAME, KING OF THE ANDALS, THE RHOYNAR, AND THE FIRST MEN, LORD OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS, PROTECTOR OF THE REALM, AND ADMIRER OF THE BEAUTIFUL

Attached: Bran_Stark.png (842x720, 788K)

Not only that, Euron only has like, seven ships total. Seven ships that are able to launch a volley of ballista bolts rapidly without reloading.

The same reason they never gave Wun Wun any armor.

same breh the way they hinted at it earlier in the hall of winterfell and the budget is getting smaller and smaller every episode especially after an hour of cgi battle

based Dougie poster

Attached: 1496702278598.png (440x485, 313K)

Just seemed obviously written as "OMG GUISE FINAL EPISODES DEATH HURRRRR". All the characters are written as Jar Jar Binks now.

The faceless men ask for a price in relation to the target and the client. Varys thought it would be cheaper to offer a lordship, and in the past it's been things like someone's kid.

I laughed cause literally 10 seconds before i was thinking "oh i guess a dragon didnt die last episode"

No i laughed my arse off. Watching Dany get BTFO is always a pleasure

I was edging myself the whole episode and I blew my load when he coughed up blood

>Armor a dragon
Dragons are supposed to be tough beasts. Before Dany, only one was shot out of air ever.

>"WOWIE ZOWIE RIGHT IN MY DRAGON EGGS"
>cut to GRRM writing his US politics blogposts
>"I don't care what tax policy you're under. That's GOT to hurt."