Why don't they just look for more dragon eggs

Why don't they just look for more dragon eggs

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x250, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

birdsarentreal.com
youtube.com/watch?v=fqJom6xfvMY&t=563s
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Dragon_egg#Known_dragon_eggs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't they just wait and let the dragons grow and mature before taking on Cersie? In the mean time make some alliances with Dorne and whoever else and strengthen their army.

Are these the new bad dragon butt eggs?

>dragon eggs are scaley like a dragon
retard shit

bird eggs aren't made of feathers and birds themselves aren't made of eggshells

>comparing a fictional mystical creature to a real life animal
Go outside

Birds aren't real retard

they look more like fruits than eggs 2bh

look at the brain on this one
Huge! HUGE!

Weren't there like 3 fully mature dragons? Why weren't they breeding them and making a whole force with them?

this. that thing would tear apart a dragons pussy trying to lay it

imagine shoving one of these up your ass

Attached: 1534035807325.gif (512x446, 265K)

depends on the direction they are expelled from

What happened to the egg Euron claimed to have had, did he really toss it over his ship in a rage or sell it to a Faceless Man or will he use the dragonbinder horn to tame it?

>being this nitpicky in a fantasy TV show
have sex

I bet Valerya has plenty of dragon eggs
But since no one came out of there alive.... Who knows

>Props! We need some dragon eggs, pronto.
>wtf man I dunno, just spray paint some pine cones

have sex

>pussy
*cloaca

same thing

Totally possible actually, have sex

>all these red priests are all seeing
>none of the red priests in essos gather an army to cross the sea and come and help Jon & co to defeat the night king
fucking gay

Attached: 16367328688136361.jpg (1004x920, 55K)

i want a dragon that breathes lightning. a thunder dragon/cloud dragon.

You mean in the first Targ conquest? The dragons did have off spring but since they weren't reliably tamed they usually just caged them. They're basically Pandas.

Dany's aren't fully grown.

well if they're all seeing then they'd know they don't need to send help since Jon wins and all the plot relevant characters survive duhhhhh

Attached: 1516316363487.jpg (460x442, 70K)

>implying they're not ribbed for her pleasure

>Why don't they grow more dragon eggs?
They can't into agriculture. When was the last time you saw farmers in GoT?

Attached: artichoke-plant-lo.jpg (800x533, 134K)

Can you cook it like a normal egg ?

literally pokemon tier

Attached: togepi and elekid egg.png (235x174, 69K)

>imagine shoving one of these up your ass
in some 3rd world prisons they shove pinecones up pedophiles butts. they go in pretty easy but they don't come out without surgery.

You should google "Shark Eggs" m8.

Attached: honOaw8.jpg (636x638, 179K)

oh yes beause sharks are spirals with cables

Attached: 1545931833417.jpg (711x633, 35K)

Mcfucking kill yourself

Drill egg

thats a hand grenade dummy

Just look for them lol

*asspussy

Those are Wyvern eggs

Why are dragons such a big deal in this series if they die to large arrows.

that was extra decoration

the lack of sex in your life is concerning

If it wasn't on tv - if it was purely just the books - then perhaps. But they're on a budget so this is the shit we get.

>he still thinks birds exist

birdsarentreal.com

what you mean homie they had big impact on several battles my dude

They taste like fruit too. That's how dragons died out.

>Girls lay eggs

Drogon will ploop some eggs out in the finale.

>“When the Port Jackson shark lays an egg, she’ll pick it up in her mouth and screw it into rocks and crevices to anchor it, so that they don’t wash away and that’s what gives them that shape,”

>"TEE HEE HEE! I'M A MILLENNIAL OBSESSED WITH PUTTING STUFF IN MY LIL BOODYDOODY!! TEE HEE HEE BUTT STUFF AMIRITE MY FELLOW MILLENNIALS?? TEE HEE HEE BUTTSTUFF JOKES (NO PUN INTENDED!) TEE HEE HEE HEE! *FAAAARRRRRRTRRRRTTTTT*"

imagine if it was barbed

Attached: 1545967921452.webm (480x360, 1.71M)

they do

Lol

cringe

why don't the dragons just lay more eggs

imagine

Attached: 1535157847546.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

thats so hot wtf

Did anyone ever even bother explaining where the eggs came from. IIRC during the wedding at the beginning of the show, that fat dude from pentos is just like "lmao here's a wedding gift it's some petrified dragon eggs kthnx cya lul". And then even after they've hatched, no one has bothered acknowledging this or wondering where this gift was acquired from.

haha

lol wtf

oh my god you're so sexy. sorry, im a cute 19 year old girl living in your area, and i just had to let you know how much i want to fuck you. you're so smart, and guys with MASSIVE is like you turn me on. please, come to my house and fuck me.

I just watched the first episode of Game of Throne for the first time
The dialogue is laughably bad, the acting is atrocious, and it's structured like a soap opera

i'm in the same boat, i've watched the first two episodes last night, I know basically everything it happens by osmosis but i've decided to watch it to have conversations

you guys weren't kidding when you said emilia can't act for shit, it is laughable, is she supposed to be mentally challenged or something?

y-you too

Nah, dragons look more like flighted reptiles/mammals to me, a bit more like pterodactyls than birds. They don’t have feathers, and I doubt they have hollow bones. Dragons canonically have FAT HARD DRAGON COCKS, and dragon pussies, is what I’m saying.

>osmosis
Stop using word you don't understand

God that must feel like when you take a giant turd

i'm literally a biologist, faggot.

i'd imagine they have penises like snakes

Attached: The-hemipenis-of-Elaphe-quatuorlineata-NMNHS-III-4-4-sulcate-A-left-and-asulcate.png (850x441, 155K)

I know this topic is a shitpost, but this is legitimate criticism. Dany's eggs were given to her as treasured gifts. Are we really to believe that across the whole of Essos, no other lords have "ornamental" dragon eggs?

Danys dragons were pretty much toddlers in comparison to the ones targs used in wars in the past

legit laughed at this ty user

There are some hints in the books, youtube.com/watch?v=fqJom6xfvMY&t=563s 3:50, show never bothered because why the shit would it

birds eggs are made out of the same material as their bones? I find this unrealistic, turn back

The only Dragon eggs could be gotten from Dragonstone or the Dragon pit. Both controlled by the Targs.
You could try wandering essos your entire life to find an egg or you could go to valyria and have worms with faces implanted into your body.
The only other potential places are around asshai and nobody sane goes there

OMG I wish that were me

lewd and hot

Based

Stop using words you don't understand

they have it in double trouble too

Attached: nNlcoVu.jpg (600x376, 58K)

What is the deal with having double or quadruple dicks anyway? Got tired of discussing penises at uni so never bothered to ask when I had the chance.

the first 2 seasons are kino, retards. if you're gonna diss it, do it right and talk about literally any other season

The eggs were solid stone. It was a miracle.

You could find more eggs but you cant just put them in a fire and hatch a dragon.

lel they look so cheap. like props from a 90s children's tv show.

legit gonna buy one of these t shirts lol

Have sex

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Dragon_egg#Known_dragon_eggs

Not really. They would be coated in sheath during laying that would protect the egg from bacteria until it hardens (just like actual eggs).

>Branden Rivers has an egg
>Euron has an egg hidden in the sea
Voila, perfect!

can't even imagine what the other seasons are like then

I think calling wyverns dragons is the downfall of fantasy.

Attached: jews.jpg (900x1165, 119K)

autism

>Why don't they just look for more dragon eggs

Dunk and Egg attempted to using CHIM, the blast killed them both and resulted in The Tragedy at Summerhall.

>he doesn't know

In the book Fire and Blood, one of Rhaena Targaryen's friends stole three dragon eggs and gave them to the sealord of Braavos/the Iron Bank. Jaeharys was about to go to war with Braavos over it, it was pretty ebin.

>this is the post I lost trips to
Jesus fucking Christ

Yeah why don't they travel all the way to the eastern edge of the map near the corpse city of Stygai in the Shadow Lands to get more eggs.

Attached: stygai.jpg (1333x2000, 879K)

Kek

>send someone there
Wow that was hard

my sides

Attached: 1356701832898.jpg (175x240, 16K)

This makes Spike fimfiction interesting

They might need another witch to make a resurrection ritual and kill off someone as a sacrifice pyre to resurrect the eggs.

Fuck.

It would be much easier to just kill them instead of sending them there

Looks like a cool level in Dark Souls.

God, I need to replay now.

based

Literally who the fuck gives a shit?

That's like sending someone naked into the Chernobyl reactor. If we're to belive what's said, that place is nothing but magical fallout and demons.

Just like in my chinese battle royal cartoon!

lizard eggs are made of scales tho

Snake drag belly on ground
Sometime snake get hardon and need to flee
Dick get torn off
No worries: Backup dick

Asshai is like reaaaaaaaaaally far

Attached: 394.jpg (913x685, 51K)

have sex

Well people seem to be able to travel 500+ miles in just a few hours now so it can't be that far away right?

Dany is so stupid, she doesn't even know she did blood magic

what the fuck
am I being punked

Attached: 1548603175719.png (1294x612, 395K)

Dany's Dragons are one fifth an adult dragon.

just imagine what this would look like in the show now that we saw the D&D version of valyria

Those are eggs from high valeyria, they were smuggled out by an ex lesbian lover of a princess or sum shyt. They were lost for over 100 years or sum shyt. I'm pretty sure they are rarer than valerian steal. And even if they did find sum more eggs, there is no guarantee they will hatch also it would take 7 seasons for them to mature.

You can visit it in the next From Software ASOIAF game