All those GOTshit and capeshit threads

>All those GOTshit and capeshit threads
You guys are pathetic

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

>Waaaa waaaaa u guys are pathetic!

Have sex.

Yes they are, and you are just as pathetic, you dumb frogposter

first indian itt

With who

>frogposter calling others pathetic

frogposters are usually persons of color, there's a decent chance op is indian

>not enjoying the ride

Attached: 2733B2EA-DDC3-440B-BD7C-6A40CE8B033F.jpg (1409x921, 437K)

> starting a thread to complain about other threads
> frogposter
Of course.

Are the people who make threads like this actual newfags? This has been happening every single year since 2011 and 2018 was the only time it didn't

>Expecting serious discussion on Yea Forums post 2014
This has been a funposting board for years man, expecting anything but forced memes makes you the pathetic one

Attached: 1493369632152.jpg (500x313, 20K)

>STARBUCKS CUP!

Attached: 1555260891831.png (287x425, 124K)

Listen fucker, I don’t watch capeshit. And I’m too invested in GOT to just stop now. Two more weeks and it’s over. Trust me, I won’t be watching the spin offs and posting about it here. Two weeks. Just hang in there asshole.

Attached: 6A3FD350-7938-4B59-B272-A222C1574487.png (838x251, 50K)

Have sexual intercourse.

user there have been several good thread this morning. Whining about this board will get you nowhere. When the next big thing comes out you will be PRAYING for these days back. I quite prefer the current state of Yea Forums as opposed to the nuwars fiasco last year, which is strange because the quality of Yea Forums doesn't work backwards like that.

>He doesn't know about Alexanderposting

Attached: 1556661920550.png (401x360, 316K)

Ikr filters are useless some shit still goes thru

Flooded.

Attached: 1556629823024.jpg (719x410, 112K)

>Two more weeks
That feel like 2 years

Don't forget about Star Wars and random twitter threads!

This board is so fucking shit, holy fuck. How do you fags spend time here and not lose your minds? /tg/ shits all over this.

because this board is a literal Ship of Theseus Paradox and I've been watching it "decline" (as you put it) for many many years with my emotions completely unaffected by it

I'm just here to shitpost

What was this board like prior to capeshit and GoT subhumans?

Based. Daily reminder that capeshitters, GoTlards, discord trannies, redditfags, and /pol/zoomers are all the same people.

Wow, you must be really sophisticated, OP! Tell us -- what hobbies are you engaging in at the present?

you forgot tripfags

Nah. In fact tripfags are guaranteed not to be them. In further fact people who complain about tripfags are part of the aforementioned.

Batman begins was released a year before the board was even created. Iron man in 2008. X-men last stand also in 2006. I would imagine it's not as popular as it is today, but you can bet your ass people were talking about it then too.

and tripfags

you're one shade better than Deus Volt and the other one I can't remember but we all know you just showed up here like 2 months ago faggot

>are you new? I've acted like a retard for years!

>are these people newfags because I can't tell because I'm a newfag
literally what are you doing with this post?

Have sex