She died in chains, after everything she went through in her life, it makes me fucking sick

She died in chains, after everything she went through in her life, it makes me fucking sick.

Attached: 534345.jpg (1400x773, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is truly disgusting #woc #thrones

niggers will die in chains too after wypipo are dead and no other race gives a shit about subhuman niggers

I thought it was going to be a tweest where she donkey kong'd cersei at the last second.

This show has turned into a nigger death machine

Should have jumped and try to take someone with her. That she just stood there passive and all kinda defeats the arc of the character and all that jazz.

She is fucking hot. Her boobs are amazing.

She was a non character
Only existed to forward danny's character development

>standing still
>translating something
>smiling smugly

A whole lifetime of memories wasted

God i want to fuck her hair so bad, i just wanna put my dick inside her hair and get lost in it while fondling her nice thick eyebrows and those red lips

The last episode was 120 minutes of the writers absolutely shitting on everything Dany had built over 7 seasons.

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e04.1080p.web.h264-memento.webm (1066x600, 2.85M)

How does /pol/ explain mutt women being consistently the hottest around?

Based mountain, he killed the shitskin king of dorne too.

Hot cause they get the white bone structure from the good parent and an exotic skintone from the subhuman

Do you mean 120 minutes of shitting on everything men built for her over seven seasons?

Attached: Delet of War.jpg (800x789, 657K)

>trying to fit in this hard

Based retard, Dany was always batshit crazy and she was never the protagonist. Everything she ever did was for her own purposes

She shouldve grappled the whore queen and jumped off the wall.

preach girl

#SUBVERTED

post the cat in the hat someone please

In what universe is that the hottest? Your standard are shit

Did men birth the dragons, unite the khalasar and free the Unsullied? I don't remember that at all.

based incel

Attached: 1556450309896.jpg (1252x1252, 152K)

>pubic hair on your head
>hot

OOO MASSA I FINNA BOUTA SQUIRT

Attached: no.png (379x184, 63K)

Have sex

This is 100% true. Literally a relic of natural selection that everyone else wants dead. Enjoy your ooga booga dance while you can. We could have been friends.

So much for the breaker of chains and WOKE hair, niggers. Now you understand what the world really is. Suck it up!!!

rent free

In a universe where you're not gay.

Why didn't Missandei just take Cersei down with her from the wall like that time in 1998 when Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table?

Attached: 1550971537884.gif (320x180, 1.66M)

She is easily the hottest name a hotter one? the Italian one is equally hot but no one is better

H S

Chinese at least care and help build Africa unlike wh*Toid who can only enslave and take our resources.

I dont watch this shit but any nigger tits again like she did that first time?

The duality of man

Seriously, why didn't she?

Attached: 2131231.png (2219x759, 38K)

>Missandei: Valar Morghulis. All men must die.
>Robert STRONG: I already have.
>And who...
>Are you...

Attached: Robert_Strong_HBO_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwWPzbqljo0rKVyOprQTG3jU.jpg (480x300, 36K)

>m-muh white features..
>fug stop it boner you're only allowed to respond to sacks of potatoes in wheat fields go down

>>And who...
>>Are you...
give me a quick rundown on this meme, i keep seeing it in every thread

LOL the colonial Europeans built literal cites and infrastructure that Africans use to this day. Only thing the Chinese are interested in building are slave mining camps.

>care and help
You're deluded if you think they won't take over the minute they get the chance

Skyrim character creation

Any extra girl in kings landing, the main cast is full of British hags so it kinda skews the image

Attached: 4-1.jpg (1350x900, 137K)

Are you retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw

A man gifted her the dragons, she burned the khals alive and for some reason none of dothraki turned on her, bullshit, and she stole the unsullied after going back on a deal she had made with their slaver. Fuck Dany, fuck women and fuck D and D.

>trusting the Chinese
>being this dumb of a nigger

Attached: 1495661095078.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

Who fucking cares
The night king, and rheagal had a shittier death

someone post the cat in the hat

I'm pretty sure you can google for some piece of news where Africans say "at least the Europeans took care of us, the Chinese only want to take everything and leave".

t. inc

Because this show is all about retarded drama, she could've died a hero, ending the war.

>care and help
The chinks don't care or help their own kind
What makes you think they give a shit about Africans who they already view as subhuman, and don't have political cuckholdry ingrained in their psyche?

What did you expect, she's a negroid. She'd have probably be stealing bikes and smoking crack had she not been caught

have sex. Yikes

They are building it up to transport and steal the resources from them. At the same time they make them pay for it and enslave them in an huge debt trap that they will never repay. The states literally take credits from china just to pay the interest on other credits.

I was expecting zombie mountain to cleave her in half. This show lost its balls after the red wedding.

Attached: 1557138804352.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Not to mention she dared coming into a country that was not even hers. Should have gone back to her jungle with Grey Work where she belongs.

literally who cares about this character.

Lol, China is just exploiting Africa is ways that the west doesn’t allow itself to do anymore. It’s how they are poised to get ahead, by ignoring all the moral quandary the west concerns itself with, they don’t even see blacks as real people.

Why was Dany so shocked about her death? I don't think they've even spoken to each other in about 3 years.

Attached: 1379747849571.jpg (450x410, 32K)

Mary Sue LOL

>Chinese at least care and help

Attached: hahaaaaa.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

which version is better?

Attached: 1557077275957.jpg (992x534, 267K)

I still believe qyburn used joffrey's head for robert strong

They exploit them and view them as subhuman. Chinese view everyone as subhuman, including many other Chinese.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

>Missandei: Did they tell you who I am?
>Ser Robert Strong: Some dead NIGGER *chop*
HOW did D&D get away with that one in 2019

Attached: kino1.png (930x635, 561K)

I had a dream about passionately making out with a girl that looks like her on a sofa

Can't remember whether I fucked her or not but shit was so cash

Attached: Nathalie-Emmanuel-butt-flash-from-misfits.png (780x501, 344K)

Impaled by 2 dozen arrows the second she stands up.
She should have done it anyway

and it made my peepee hard

anyone bothered to make a webm of her death scene? not that there's much to see.

After they depose Cersei, are they forgotten the Jewlords of Braavos (who hate Dragons and Vaylrian scum) will be out a ton of money? And Braavos is a powerful country in its own right. Maybe they'll annexe Westeros and make it a first world country.

oh man maybe you should visit congo sometime the chinese make me blush
t. Belgian

Attached: dumbblackkid.jpg (619x339, 38K)

Should have had grey worm and niggress get skewered together by the same ballista bolt as the opener to the ship scene.

chinks dont even care about their own lmao

LOL boy I cheer for chinks in this. What pussy anglos were unable to do bugmen will finish.
How a bug treats another bug is not even close to how he will treat a fucking monkey.

what do you expect? A smart nigger?

she was gifted a bunch of stones you retard. No one actually thought they were real dragon eggs. Thats the point. Dany birthed those dragons through targ magic bloodline shit. The dothraki didn't turn on her because she was a literal magical goddess who survived an inferno. And you literally have to be trolling if you're defending slavery.

Coping shitskin

This scene makes me cringe so hard.

She died an slave nigger in a fight against to white female crakas.

OK lets that her with our arms crossed and a conversation. Literally every scene. Gods! do these writers have less imagination than George Lucas

>muh kween
her descent into tyranny was telegraphed very explicitly from season 3
normies are actually braindead

>unite the khalasar
>murder the ones who disagree with you
>free the unsullied
>murder their owners so that you can own them instead

Attached: 1555534960620.png (413x533, 82K)