Spider-Man: Far From Home

>new trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=DYYtuKyMtY8

I trailer keeps talking about the next Iron Man led me to believe that Spider-Man (Tom Holland) will be the one who carries MCU from now on.
Do you guys think he's capable enough to be the face of MCU like RDJ did before?

Attached: ss.png (1274x529, 505K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6G93mw2R_KM
mcucosmic.com/2019/05/03/the-consequences-of-endgame-will-open-up-the-mcu-to-an-infinite-future-spoilers/
soundgasm.net/u/belle_in_the_woods/F4M-Captain-Marvel-and-Spider-Man-Team-Up-to-Fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=JxVVaTXr4FM
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9L1jCKGnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like Spidey but somehow nobody cares anymore, bro. Sorry that your shilling was useless today. Hope you still get paid.

SCREENSHOT THIS: Mysterio is an alternate universe Peter Parker, who is older because he wasn't snapped and thus didn't lose five years of his life.

>new trailer
>from january

WTF

YOU TOLD ME CAPESHIT ALREADY ENDED

Note that the date of issue and expiration has no year because they don’t want the audience thinking about how this movie should be taking place in 2023

Attached: 0174264C-1B50-4D66-8059-DE2C52D12E09.png (1334x750, 1.02M)

That would be dumb as fuck

>making the guy you don't have full rights to the new face of the MCU
Doesn't seem like a good idea.

Have sex.

that passport picture makes tom holland look really normal
wtf

>introducing multiverse shit
How much do you wanna bet that Sony is going to try to bring Venom into the MCU without having to reboot it a third time?

Sony probably doesnt care too much. Especially since they make that sweet MCU money, Marvel produces these movies too so it's all pretty low effort for sony

>youre saying theres a multiverse
HOLY SHIT
Y E S
E
S

Attached: 1553014250395.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

Movie doesn’t address the insane ramifications of 3.5 billion people just reappearing after 5 years. It’s just straight into vacation.

Wtf

Easy. They'll subvert by saying Peter wants to be his own. This is just a stupid runabout way to not be in Iron Man's shadow since they chose to center Spider-Man around the Avengers.

I'm guessing that Andrew and Tobey will cream their pants hearing that line, since it opens and opportunity for their come-back.

Dude endgame felt like a good ending, i cant get hyped for more marvel capeshit rat shill.
Also i guess we will never have wolverine with cap and iron man i guess?

It would be funny to see a guy who they dont trust and dont give full/real scripts too to lead the franchise.

>call Thor
>Say you'll buy him beer if he kills the bad guy

How to solve every MCU problem

Also that multiverse thing is going to be how they bring in X-Men i bet

And there I was fucking thinking we'd have no more Iron Boy now Tony's finally dead, never mind

>MCU Spider-Man is the most comic accurate Spidey!!!

looks more like he's casting spells like dr strange only it is green instead of orange

its forever been in Sony's plan for a crossover movie
you could think that maybe Sony compromised and made it with the animated one but they wont be satisfied with that box office

>captain marvel?
>busy

Why is this slut always so fucking busy??

tobey and andrew spider-men were going to have cameos in spider-verse but there were schedule conflicts

>Captain Marvel?
>Busy.
>That doesn't make sense. She was just asking me if I want to /ss/ later? ...What does that mean, anyway?

Fuck off with your capeshit """''movies""""

This is a GOT board now

anybody got this leak?

Attached: 1.jpg (790x255, 44K)

>only character that can come close to replacing rdj is tom holland
>he's controlled by sony
this is the worst feeling

it was fake as shit

no

go back

Imagine for MCU Spidey 3/4, you get Tobey, Andrew, the Animated ones (make it like Space Jam, I don't fucking care), and even maybe Venom and Morbius join in too.
They make a Spider-Island or a legit Spider-Verse adaptation where all the different spider-related people join in and fight that spider-hunting guild.

It won't ever happen, but a man can dream.

>peter parker: are you saying there's a multi verse?
OH NONONONONON
they're going to kill his ass, bring in miles moralis from the multiverse and make everyone black, no fucking surprises there.

I want a Sinister 6: Mysterio, Vulture etc with help from Maguire & Garfield Spidermen

He's already white Miles Morales instead of actual Peter Parker, what are you complaining about

I'm thinking Mysterio is probably bullshitting and saying he's from another Earth to cover his tracks while setting up this elaborate ruse.

why would fury confirm that the snap fucked up the multiverse if it wasn't actually true though

amazing how many people are coming out of this trusting Mysterio, the dude whose gimmick is literally making shit up.

>5 years
>is 30 years older than current pete

People talked in leaks about Scorpion and even Cameleon making appearances in this one, with Vulture coming back. You just need the 2 last ones and it's done.

but it's different trailer...

No you're retarded user

Hopefully Spidey will be the new face of the MCU in the post-Ironman MCU, not Captain Marvel.

That'd be kino as fuck if it's true.

I believe that's going to happen and it's going to be an absolute clusterfuck and I think they'll rename the Marvel Cinematic Universe into the 'Marvel Cinematic Multiverse' (or 'MCM' for short).

>Also that multiverse thing is going to be how they bring in X-Men i bet

I believe this too. The multiverse thing is also how they'll bring in the Fantastic Four as well, I think.

they can dream on, they're going to use the multiverse for a future RDJ cameo obviously

He could just be relaying what Mysterio told him. Flying dude shows up and battles a fire monster, you tend to listen to him afterwards.

>That'd be kino as fuck if it's true.
If you're not a samefag then you're retarded as fuck and have no taste.

Little do they know Mysterio is creating the monsters he battles

that's what I thought when he's "fighting" the water

It really does cover his ass pretty well, since a quick Google search of Quentin Beck would show that he's an illusionist or special effects guy.

we're gonna find out that he made the elementals with oscorp tech

You want more Captain Marvel movies?

Mysterio is creating the elemental monsters he battles to make himself look like a hero. That's what I think, anyway.

I don't know much about the source material contained in the comics, since I haven't read much of the comics at all, but I think Mysterio is just a special-effects guy in the comics whereas I think in the MCU, he'll actually be a mutant.

I would LOVE to see something like this, ESPECIALLY if it's a live-action/animation hybrid movie like Space Jam in which Peni Parker makes a cameo appearance, that'd be incredibly kino. If Marvel truly goes the multiverse route (and I'm sure they will, since it was already hinted at in the first Doctor Strange movie three fucking years ago now), then ANYTHING GOES and we could even get a 4th Tobey Maguire Spider-Man movie from Raimi. Come on Marvel Studios, go BALLS DEEP with the multiverse concept!!!!!

Attached: peni_parker.png (900x1200, 1.26M)

The only thing going balls deep should be the three Spider men on Peni Parker.

>Imagine for MCU Spidey 3/4, you get Tobey, Andrew, the Animated ones (make it like Space Jam, I don't fucking care)

Oh my god so much cringe no do not add cartoon characters to a live-action movie. Also I remember you posting about this shit on here years ago. Fuck off.

kek

>he thinks his capeshit is above films such as Space Jam or Who Shot Roger Rabbit
pleb

But it canonically should be 2023, right?

Multiverse will not doubt be how the X-Men come in, however don't count out Fantastic Four. Just like Spidey, they're probably deadset on Fantastic 4 movie first because they just want to flex that they can make a competent Fantastic 4 movie when Fox failed 3 times. Plus there's more than enough vagueness in the worldbuilding to introduce Latveria for Doom setup and Fantastic 4 origins don't contradict anything about MCU tone or rules.

I do wonder how X-Men will react to the MCU having no mutant racism tho, bet they'll be happy.

He cute.

I'm so sick of iron boy jr

The idea of bringing back Tobey as old Peter from a different universe does sounds good.
Even zoomers think Raimi's spiderman movies were a masterpiece.

If they make a decent enough script for it it could be a great success

>bullet dodging feats
epic

They fucked it up by making her so powerful.

Now whenever something happens they have to make up some excuse on why she is not helping

>no longer mentioning to call up Captain America because hes now a glorified flying nigger

Why would they reboot a billion dollar movie?

Bullshit

Mysterio is just some lying jackass, the Snap only does what you intend and nothing more, there is no opened multiverse and he's just doing his illusion shit for some really petty reason, that's the plot right there

Then end-credits scene happens and it shows that there really is a multiverse, boom

They should just go with it and admit she's an unreliable cunt who doesn't actually care about people. If the characters in the movie hated her as much as the audience does then she would actually make more sense.

>Has a suit that's built to deflect bullets
>Still dodges bullets

Are you guys actually acting as if there's consequences for anything in the MCU? Everyone acted as though losing half the population would be treated seriously- oh wait it wasn't and somehow they just all came back 5 years later without any problems or regardless of where they were when they snapped. X-Men and Fantastic 4 will just show up and act as though they were both there all along Captain Marvel style.

>I do wonder how X-Men will react to the MCU having no mutant racism tho, bet they'll be happy
Although lmao I could see this if only bc Disney don't want to deal with racism any further than giving Black Panther a movie

If you look good on a passport or license you aren’t human

>mfw old man Steve replaces the Stan Lee cameo

Attached: b80.jpg (1440x1715, 105K)

>Spiderman "Far from Home"
>People still don't realize it's called that due to it literally being far from home in a multiverse

Are we forgetting "homecoming" was named because they got Spiderman back and thus it was his homecoming back to marvel? These titles clearly exist to have double meanings.

>mfw Deadpool replaces the Stan Lee cameo

Attached: 1529972476919.png (667x670, 430K)

Why the hell does this movie have a multiverse. What purpose does the MCU have in establishing this? It will just confuse audiences for no apparent gain.

>multiverse

Well that's the best way to put the xmen and fantastic four in the mcu I guess

So Spiderman can occasionally fuck off to unrelated Sony movies like Venom and not ruin the MCU

>mfw deadpool is the new big bad

Attached: C87B44C4-5C0A-4F26-B848-A5C220CC41C5.jpg (599x563, 74K)

>Mysterio is creating the elemental monsters he battles to make himself look like a hero. That's what I think, anyway.

Anyone who's even only watched the 90's cartoons would instantly know this from the very first trailer. No doubt he'll be the bad guy to fight at the end

I hate tom holland and his stupid british accent why couldn't they cast an american as peter parker anyhow? I think he's shit and he better not attempt to "carry" the mcu because he's a fucking faggot

Wow how do I become a high iq moviegoer like you?

>I trailer keeps talking about the next Iron Man led me to believe that Spider-Man (Tom Holland) will be the one who carries MCU from now on.
nah, it's just that MCU Spider-Man is Iron Man Jr.

Thank God Captain America isn't British is all I have to say

>Why the hell does this movie have a multiverse. What purpose does the MCU have in establishing this? It will just confuse audiences for no apparent gain.

Oh stop. It's not that deep and complex you fucking Yea Forums faggot. It's normie tier plot twists.

rumors say RDJ appear as an hologram

Mysterio is clearly a villain because there is no fucking way Jake Gyllenhaal will commit to a contract doing multiple capeshit movies.

We'll be white for starters.

Tobey returning and teaming up with Holland sounds so good that it'll probably never happen

why does Yea Forums and reddit think the average movie-goer has the IQ in the single digits
End-Game is about time travel and is about to be the highest grossing movie

>why does Yea Forums and reddit think the average movie-goer has the IQ in the single digits

Because they think the more popular a movie franchise is the dumber they are?

This is maybe the only time when admitting I've only been here for half a year covers me.

Yeah, Spider-man is probably going to follow Mysterio into his dimension or something

People are already making theories on who bought the Stark/Avengers tower that we see being rebuilt when Spidey swings in NYC.

It's their why of introducing the X-Men, Fantastic 4 and possibly Dr Doom as a mid-term boss fight with Galaticus as the next big bad for the next few phases

No it fucking doesn't newfag

You know where you need to go

>iron Man literally has a daughter
>Spiderman, a man is shown as his successor

This is highly problematic

There's probably some nuggets of truth about spacetime being a bit fucky, but they'll save this plotpoint. Mysterio just being mysterio as usual.

X-Men

So we now have:
>green goblin
>doc ock
>sandman
>hobgoblin
>venom
>the lizard
>electro
>rhino
>vulture
>mysterio
So aside from probably venom again who will be the villain from spiderman 3? Kraven? Juggernaut?

You know they would not be retarded enough to try the Deadpool Kills everyone series. It would be a good idea for a multiverse-lost Deadpool movie, but they won't do it.

Venom team up movie. MAXIMUM CARNAGE.

My take from the trailer: Mysterio actually is from another universe but they're banking on everyone assuming he's lying about that because it's Mysterio. He is from the universe where Thanos travelled from, which is also the universe where Loki got the space stone and Thor was robbed of his hammer. In that verse Loki is ruling as a God, and certain characters are going to begin filtering from that verse into our one as a result of Loki's shenanigans. Spidergirl (Gwen) will be the first to pop through and will do so in Far From Home, with the plot being that in that universe she was bitten instead of Peter. She will expose that Mysterio is actually a bad guy who is working for Loki and was able to make his way into our universe thanks to Loki and the space stone. Mordo may be involved in some way, or otherwise Mysterio has gained access to some kind of sorcerer trinket in the other dimension as well, which would explain why Mysterio seems to be casting spells like Strange. Spiderman and Spidergirl will begin laying the foundation for the New Avengers, with the idea moving forward that the heroes are going to have to go and stop Loki in the universe the Avengers fucked up in Endgame.

Does anyone gives a fuck about x-men after Hugh Jackman leaving the franchise?

I'm happy fucking with you. Thank you. I'm comfy here.

is that a new Sitcom?

I completely agree with you and I was just thinking about all of that.

absolutely not. Apocalypse was fucking awful and Phoenix looks even worse. The political nature of X-Men will be extreme under Disney. After Endgame, enough is enough. These movies are getting old real fast.

MULTIVERSE

then hulk and iron faggot must have wished for themselves to get all scarred up right huh? they must have wished for the huge energy surge.
dumb redditor

Cap returned the hammer, so like the stones no one should have missed them

Read the post again before you lose your shit next time.

>
Kevlar stops small caliber rounds and buckshot but you still don’t want to get shot at with it on you moron

I think you might be right, except it's technically not a different universe where Loki rules Earth but a different timeline.

Did he return the hammer? He returned the space stone to the 70s timeline not the 2013 timeline, in that timeline Loki stole it and got away and creating a third timeline couldn't undo the second timeline so Loki is 110% free and roaming about with the tasseract. Is there visual confirmation from the film that Cap returned the hammer? I may have missed that, but the stone holds true.

>Kevlar

LOL. The Iron Suit Spidey wears is not kevlar you fucking retard. It's the same material used on the Iron Man suit.

I mean Marvel already didn't go the super easy route and undo the snap, half the population in Marvel now aged 5 years and has post-Snap PTSD.
Fantastic 4 will get a proper origin movie while X-Men will either cross in from multiverse or created through Hulk-snap mutation. Betting on the first tho.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't each timeline exist as it's own universe and the "multiverse" is just the name of the infinite universes that exist due to every possible timeline difference?

Probably not with this saga, this one it’s gonna be some other powerful intergalactic dude because they have yet to introduce the x men but it could be a thing in the next saga depending on how many important characters die in the next final battle

Looks breddy gud. Honestly, Spiderman is literally the only capeshit character I actually like and enjoy beyond mere novelty. Spiderman is fucking boss. The rest of them can suck shit, though.

Probably going to see this.

They're gonna make Galactus their new Thanos for this decade of the MCU, although I'm afraid now that they have DOOM back they might fuck up and give him the Ultron treatment, using him as filler until the Avengers vs Galactus movie

>ANOTHER spider-man film dicksucking Iron Man
Pass

Obvious plot twist: Mysteryo creates the illusion of Sandman/Waterman while destroying the city just to position himself as a hero. Final battle es Spiderman vs Mysterio

Now since this is so obvious, I really hope they s u b v e r t and make a double plot twist along the line.

He stepped into the time machine with it, came back old without it. He did return it.

this spiderman is shit all he does he cry for iron man to save him, it feels like after all this time he still isnt a capable superhero

Well, he took it with him when he went back in time. For all we know he could have just kept everything as souvenirs, but I tend to think he returned it. You are right about Loki, though, and I suspect that’s going to be the plot of his tv show

Iron heart is MJ

Peppa Potts gives spidey the iron man suit but he reccomends her instead

We're not talking about timelines anymore, but actual separate universes with people that don't exist in this one
Mutants, fantastic four, etc, are probably already in the MCU, they were brought with the snap by mistake

The double plot twist will be just as Spider-Man starts fucking up Mysterio, he's gonna use his powers to create an Iron Man illusion to fight him and it'll give us finally give us some classic heavy Peter Parker misery in the MCU.

>These movies are getting old real fast.
>breaks new records
>nah people are getting tired of them
Go the fuck outside you idiot.

Alright then my bad, he returned the hammer. Still, Loki should be freed and in possession of the tasseract in the 2013 timeline they fucked up and I maintain his role in Mysterio's introduction in this movie. I'll be honestly surprised if Loki and the space stone aren't involved in the plot of FFH.

about time. Peter is not supposed to be a happy lad. Hiding pain behind snarky retorts is the absolute peak parker.

Doc doom will probably get the loki treatment as a reoccurring character in the fantastic 4 movies, unlike ultron which was an oc that was created and died in an avengers movie

I wonder what treatment they are going to give to Deadpool though. They said they're "importing" the current one and keeping it Rated R.
Does this mean MCU integration or keep it independent? Will this give Samuel L. Jackson his opportunity to be foul-mouthed in a canon MCU movie ?

Or we finally get angry Spidey

or because...you know....mysterio IS a villain....

Okay but again, how are they not related? Gwen Stacey as Spidergirl is from another "universe" within the universe, but she exists in both as a human. The difference is one universe she is normal and Peter Parker is Spiderman, and in the other she gets bit instead of him. I'm failing to see how my suggestion is wrong on the basis of timeline vs multiverse when I'm pretty sure the idea behind the Multiverse is just alternate universes where things are drastically different due to timeline fluctuations. When the Avengers travelled back in time in Endgame, they were travelling the Multiverse by entering alternate universes where things were different.

If I am being a brainlet, feel free to explain to me how the two are not the same thing.

They had him remove the frog from his mouth so he could take the picture

Word of Fiege was they plan to let them do their thing, keep it R-Rated, not recast anybody. Hopefully Disney doesn't bitch out and they succeed so we finally get r-rated MCU movies.
Also hoping we get movies that break away from their "formula" and we get genre-focused films. Really want to see them make movies more like Logan and New Mutants.

Yeah, what does that mean?

It's obvious that Mysterio is bullshitting about being from another earth. Just look at his suit, it's obvious Stark tech that he stole. Maybe combined it with some of the weapons from Homecomming. They wouldn't ever do Mysterio as the good guy. And since the elementals seem to just be raging monsters with no personalities then they definitely have him lined up as the villain. It's pretty crazy how many people don't think he's bad

Marvel is gonna take everyone for a ride by making him the villain to throw the people who think he's good, while also making him from another universe to throw the people who know he's a villain and therefore assume he's lying about that.

Not exactly traveling to alternate universes, they were traveling back in time through their own timeline, but because their timeline could not be changed because time travel rules, any changes they made to past timelines would CREATE new alternate timelines.

Precisely, which is what I was driving at. Since Cap returned the tasseract to 1970s, he avoided altering that universe but in the 2013 universe they mistakenly freed Loki, gifted him the tasseract and killed Thanos, which opens that universe up to being a completely different universe. Now it's 2023 and that universe has had 10 full years to change drastically due to the mistakes made by the Avengers there, so there's no saying that the butterfly effect couldn't have led to Gwen being bit instead of Peter and Mysterio rising as an agent of Loki's. So Loki could be behind Mysterio and the Elementals entering the current timeline, and Spidergirl could make her way through to expose him and set up phase 4 to follow a "fix what was fucked up and stop Loki (again)" theme with some greater villain existing behind Loki like every other phase.

That's all I was saying, if you don't fuck up the timelines while time travelling it's good, but making big changes creates new universes in the multiverse. By taking the stones in Endgame, they created 2 new universes but Cap returning the tasseract to 70s timeline put it back on course.

>Setting Nottre Damme on fire
hmm, awkward

yup. if they follow the source material even a little bit, Mysterio us mind fucking everyone getting them to do his dirty work.

Fury sounds sure of it, he's not bullshitting about the multiverse, he found himself on a different Earth and is taking advantage of the situation by making himself look like a hero, he's playing a long con

So you faggots are mad that she was going to lead the new MCU but are now mad she's not showing up in every movie? Get the fuck over it already.

He's too weedy and whiny to be the lead. RDJ was a manlet but he had style and wasn't a bitch as Tony Stark. If it were Tobey Maguire or Andrew Garfield it might work.

That was from the trailer before Endgame released. They'll have removed it to avoid spoilers.

She's Yea Forums's Anita Sarkeesian, it'll never be let go.

I don't know, to be honest.

no, but it was pretty much something like Mysterio being an ex-CIA with access to chitauri shit that orchestrated everything in order to make himself look like a hero.

The leak of course didn't mention anything about multiverse (even if it's a mislead), so I assume he was full of shit

Attached: you dont want this shit.gif (500x281, 639K)

Ah yes, the 5 year old girl is a much better choice than the 15 year old boy who had already fought hordes of aliens and shit.

Spidey isn't even going to be the Iron Man replacement/successor. The loner kid from Stark's funeral will be.

>Sir, there has been a crack on the multiverse. Should we call Dr. Strange?
>Nah, bring me the kid.

>We're not talking about timelines anymore, but actual separate universes with people that don't exist in this one

I believe this too, the multiverse goes beyond merely different timelines but also includes universes with completely different people.

>Mutants, fantastic four, etc, are probably already in the MCU, they were brought with the snap by mistake

How could mutants/the Fantastic Four be brought in by the Hulk's reverse snap? I thought the Infinity Gauntlet (or the version of the Infinity Gauntlet that the Hulk was using, to be more accurate) responds to a person's will? So if Hulk willed for everyone who perished from the snap to come back to life, how could people from other universes somehow end up stranded in the Hulk's universe?

You're talking about a movie that is a sequel to one where they fucked the time-line with the
>8 years later
bullshit

they're bringing spider-man to deal with the elementals, not fix space-time dumbo

this is giving me so much ironman 2 vibes
all it needed was black cat

Mysterio will be a scientist guy who learns of the tear in realities. He'll be a loser who views multiple universes as a chance to become something better. He'll travel into other universes using old Chitauri tech and SHIELD research from the tessaract. In the comics, there was one Mysterio but he had a presence in other universes via remote control robots and shit. Then there will be something about him wanting to take a spot in the Avengers now that Tony is gone, and be the new Iron Man. Which will tie back into him wanting to not be a loser. He'll get mad Spider-man is getting the attention and that Fury isn't letting Mysterio do it alone. He'll punish Peter via his elemental monsters for interfering, and try to get rid of him. He'll even create illusions of Tony to fuck with Peter. Once Peter figures out illusion Tony isn't the actual recordings/AI left by the real Stark, he'll fight Mysterio for the final battle and all that. Mysterio will escape to another dimension and grow stronger for the sequel. Two after credit scenes. One will be Mysterio breaking Vulture and Scorpion out of prison. The other will be a set up for mutants caused by the snaps/multiverse shenanigans.

Maybe not the snap itself, but the repeated use of the infinity stones had unintended repercussions on space-time.

Assuming it is even Fury in the first place

>Implying that Nick Fury knows about Doctor Strange

Tbh I didn't think Marvel would jump the mulitverse gun until phase 6

The reason different people exist within different universes is because changes in timelines see people hook up with different people and therefore some people aren't born or others born who otherwise wouldn't be. Some people die sooner, some later, some never become heroes due to circumstance while others do. Maybe a change in one timeline leads to no super soldier serum, while another introduces a Human mutation. All universes within the multiverse are just the effect of infinite timelines changing every minute detail, Earth-XXXXXX whatever is always the same Earth with the same origin but wildly different due to galactic-scale butterfly effect. Cap literally existed within a different universe in Endgame for a brief period after getting clocked by Hulk and handing Loki the tasseract, altering the course of history.

Perhaps Mysterio comes from the timeline we saw in Endgame where Loki escapes with the Tesseract/Space Stone and 'Nick Fury' is actually Loki shapeshifting.

That's plausible. Also, all that quantum fuckery in Endgame probably damaged the fabric of the space-time continuum.

I really hope after this, they really move away from Iron Man stuff.
Spider-Man is not Iron Man, he is his own character. Who had his own motivations to become a super hero. I really hope there is some emotional scene where Uncle Ben in mentioned. Nothing too big, just acknowledging that Uncle Ben and Iron Man shaped who he is going to be.

Another possibility is that both Fury and Hill are Chameleon siblings like the ultimate universe.

I look ugly on my drivers license.
1 time it took 20 tries for me to take a successful picture. I almost teared up. Even the machine couldn't recognise my face.

Feels bad man.
But girls in nightclubs always hit on me so maybe I have hope.

Attached: 1557079303732.jpg (970x572, 286K)

I completely agree with you. I love both Iron Man and Spider-Man (especially RDJ's version of Iron Man), but Marvel needs to remember that the MCU Spider-Man shouldn't the next Iron Man because that's not who Spider-Man is. Spider-Man is his own character like you said and, not only that, but Spider-Man has historically been the most popular Marvel character.

Mysterio's in the room, what in the world makes you think that's really Nick Fury?

She's always busy because Captain Marvel 2 will be a character study about how she never fully recovered from her 5-year amnesia and Kree brainwashing so it left her socially stunted, it'll be about her struggles with connecting with people and how she continuously runs away from forming relationships/friendships. It's why she spent minimal time on Earth in Endgame and is always "checking other planets", she's actually just isolating herself in space. A big point of conflict will be Carol finding her pilot best friend Maria's daughter all grown up but Maria has passed away, who was always waiting for Carol to return. Maria's daughter Monica will realize Carol had been returning to Earth when news cover the events of Endgame, but Carol never came to visit them and she's furious with her for never seeing them before her mother's death. The movie also introduces Moonstone, created by Jude Law and the Kree, as a parallel to Marvel and whose more "capable" than her in every way. She was snapped away but returned after Endgame, so the Kree finally continued their plans to get revenge on Marvel. With Thanos and Xandar gone, they plan to become the new big empire and conquerors just like how Ronan always wanted by using Moonstone, their first goal being to finally wipe out the Skrull to further hurt Carol. Marvel gets laid out by Moonstone in the first half of the movie but is finally able to defeat her and the Kree after she finds, teams up with, and forms her first healthy friendship with Nova/Richard Rider, last survivor of the Nova Corps. BOOM.

>hire me Marvel

Attached: Dc0FLLxU8AEBNGA.jpg (2048x2011, 408K)

True, I look completely fucked on my driver's licence photo.

>Captain Marvel
>Having an ass

Looks like Thanos has been using the Reality Stone again to create illusions.

>that JUST face

That's also a possibility.

>Why would i lessen myself, my legacy, my bloodline to be the next iron-man when i could be, the one and only spider-man.

Attached: 7e5ce7acffce179e9f19f71667f781ca.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>led me to believe that Spider-Man (Tom Holland) will be the one who carries MCU from now on.

I hope so.
Diversity Spider-Man is more suited to lead Marvel Phase 4 into a All New, All Different, All Inclusive era than Brie Larson - who at age 30 is over the hill for today's millennial audience.

Attached: Diversity Spider-Man.jpg (3992x2659, 1.51M)

I have no knowledge of Spider-Man outside of the Raimi movies, the MCU and Spider-Man 2 on the PS2, and I can already guarantee the twist will be that Mysterio is controlling/faking the monsters and will turn out to be some kind of grifter.

He's already in
youtu.be/6G93mw2R_KM

Wow, so diversity! Such inclusive!

> Mary Jane is a nigger.

When did this happen?

literally anything would be acceptable as long as it doesn't include that fucking terrible child actor from Captain Marvel

it's not Mary Jane

That twist seems a bit too obvious though, there might be a double-twist in which Mysterio thinks he's controlling the monsters, but it's actually the monsters that are controlling HIM.

>more ironman and mcu circlejerk
>more pussy spider-man
>its all a dream
pass

Attached: 1557015205881.jpg (400x250, 17K)

Well, whatever it's name is, why is Peter Parker dating a gibbon?

I also think this.

Based big dog

>Engame circlejerks its way to 2 Billion in 11 days
>thinking your opinion in any way matters
stay mad
stay irrelevant

Everyone knows the identity of Spiderman, MCU now only when it has something relevant to see

Because they went to the trouble of getting Jake Gyllenhaal they will probably add a complicating factor (maybe a justifiable motivation for the shit he's doing), but I doubt it will be anything particularly subversive. I get the impression that after Endgame the MCU is going to play it safe for a while until they figure out which remaining heroes are their big hitters.

>Mysterio has been a fraud and a faker since the 1960s
>Half a century later, user figures out mysterio is a fraud

>uncle ben who?

Attached: spider-man-homecoming-marisa-tomei.jpg (2048x866, 190K)

God you're so fucking retarded. So we have a few people who are black and suddenly it's SJW pandering. Fuck off you absolute retard

>black MJ
WHY
i know why but..
WHY

>like 16-17 years old
>doesn't have a passport
muriclaps?

what are you trying to say here

THREE

BILLION

DOLLARS

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 134K)

>omg im so sad that the guy i worked with only a couple of times died, he was my mentor!
wtf?

Actually, it is Spidey producer Amy Pascal is literally making a movie about Anita and Zoe and GamerGate

The leaks were right.
mcucosmic.com/2019/05/03/the-consequences-of-endgame-will-open-up-the-mcu-to-an-infinite-future-spoilers/

Apparently, Mysterio claimsthat both him and the Elementals come from a parallel universe, and that Thanos' snap tore a hole through the Multiverse bringing them to Spider-Man's Earth. Also, Tony Stark appears as an illusion conjured by Mysterio against Spider-Man once he's exposed as a fraud.

Attached: Mindy Reynolds Burger Counter Girl Houseguest 1995.webm (320x180, 916K)

Here's your Mary Jane bro.

Attached: Zendaya-in-Spider-Man-Homecoming.jpg (970x545, 57K)

other countries make fun of us for not all having passports even though the only countries that border us are mexico and canada and going from california to new york is like visiting another country anway so there's basically no reason for us to visit other countries regularly

They already kind of tried. That Sony superbitch said in an interview when she and Kevin Feige were doing Spiderman press together than Peter Parker might show up in the upcoming Venom series or others, and Kevin Feige looked like someone flicked him on the balls under the table and clarified that that wasn't happening.

The multiverse is already there. Mysterio being from that other universe means Captain America fucked up returning the infinity stones.

>Tom Holland in 5 years is Jake Gyllenhaal
W-whoa...

It’s too early for him. Strange will probably be the BMOC for Phase 4 at least.

>RDJ makes 5 mil a day for three days again

>All white males

This is problematic.

Damn Captain Marvel Looks Like THAT?!

Based Tobey is the only non-kike in that picture.

well she looks like she does marijuana haha lol

you do realize they filmed tons of cameos for this old fuck before he died and they will keep shoving down his cameos forever?

I hope he gets more interaction with Captain Marvel in the next movie!

soundgasm.net/u/belle_in_the_woods/F4M-Captain-Marvel-and-Spider-Man-Team-Up-to-Fuck

Attached: avengers-endgame-captain-marvel-poster-art.jpg (1440x2880, 1.45M)

Homecoming was literally some of the worst shit I've ever seen. Does Yea Forums really care about Far From Home?

How the FUCK are they going to explain the fact that Ned, Flash, MJ and probably every other motherfucker that should’ve graduated are still in school five years later?
>lol hurr the world was in shambles
That would last for a year, two years tops. They should still have graduated

I will not

I don't understand, outside of contractural machinations between the different companies, why Spider-Man stopped being front and center for Marvel. He was always the #3 superhero overall, after Superman and Batman.

I prefer this for Captain Marvel 2

Attached: clean.jpg (988x1500, 289K)

You know how they spent 11 years preparing the audience for Infinity Stones and time travel? Same reason they're introducing the multiverse now. It'll be important to the plot years down the line

because they all fucking died

I never wanted RDJ to sit on my face, but I'll sure be Tom Holland's bike seat.

1. The MCU grew so much without him that characters like IM and Cap were and are ‘hotter’ than him now
2. In-universe he’s too young to be the face of anything right now

That's just weird though. It's like if DC "demoted" Superman.
>Hey guys, Superman is just a grunt now lol

Nope, 2 is completely opposite. He's gonna be the face because he is young. They got 10 years out of 40 year old RDJ? They're gonna get at least 15 out of 20 year old Tom, 20 years if audiences don't get sick of Spidey or Marvel. They're absolutely planning a Harry Potter type franchise where we watch Tom grow up as Peter Parker.

I wouldn't mind that at all

Fuck I'm only learning my boi Jake G got in on the capeshit train. First Michael Shannon in the DC movies, now this. Who's left that's not sullied yet?
There's Gosling but I've always been lukewarm on him. Only other actors I have a special love for that immediately come to mind that haven't been in any yet are Elijah Wood and Viggo. Who else is there that I'm blanking on?
btw only good news in this trailer is Jon Favreau who is, from what MCU movies I've seen, the secret best character in that universe.

Peter and his friends were snapped

the ASM 1 suit is the best.

Goose and Leo are the only ones left.

Reminder that they're setting him up as the main face of the MCU after phase 3

>a Harry Potter type franchise where we watch Tom grow up as Peter Parker.

Attached: 1538351368590.gif (200x126, 526K)

That’s awfully convenient

I'm still shocked how people nowadays give no fuck about Spiderman anymore.

Attached: 1556317051806.png (454x520, 13K)

I guess.

I thought they should have used the opritunity to age up Flash Thompson and prepare him to become agent Venom.

I assume so, but wasnt there a comic thing that the Infinity Stones only worked within that Universe it came from?

I mean, what are they gonna do after Endgame. Endgame felt like the end of MCU. But of course it's not.

That is what's happening to Supes tho lol. Synder completely fucked him over on the cinematic side, and only few writers here and there know how to write him well. That's why Batman has been stealing spotlight from him for the last 20 years, good Superman stories are few and far in between.

He is as close to the actual Parker as you could get

>Spidergirl (Gwen) will be the first to pop through and will do so in Far From Home
how is that relevant when this spider-fag had no relationship with any gwen? but of course, doing retarded shit with not weight to it is very in line to what the MCU is doing with spider-man

I’m 1000% for that and I just hope Holland rides with it instead of calling it quits midway.
>20 years from now veteran Holland Spidey, ruler of the MCU empire, gives his life for world peace in Avengers vs X-men vs Inhumans
>dies in similar fashion to Tony
>RDJ makes a cameo, de-aged with top-of-the-line-software
>’You did good kid, I’m proud of you’
>the scene is hailed as the pinnacle of cinema for centuries

That's not really a leak. The dude just watched the trailer in advance.

Are yall forgetting the Sony emails between Amy Pascal talking to some other exec about making a sony MCU leading up to "Spider-Man vs Amazing Spider-Man"
They were already planning that shit so I wouldn't doubt for a second they'd dredge that up again

Nah Holland's Parker does borrow a lot from Miles. Stole his best friend Ned, everyone left and right figures out his identity, lives in the shadow of his mentor. Far From Home hopefully gives us more classic Parker. Hope the movie ends with him back in NYC and looking for a job at the Bugle.

Is that Will Smith's son?

>Thanos' snap tore a hole through the Multiverse
that's retarded

Yes, each of the infinity number of universes has their own set of Infinity Stones and each universe's Infinity Stones only work in that universe.

>They're absolutely planning a Harry Potter type franchise where we watch Tom grow up as Peter Parker.

I'd unironically love to see something like that.

I completely agree with you and I would genuinely love to see something like that. We could even see both RDJ and Chris Evans making cameo appearances through de-aging technology, with Chris Evans telling Peter "Nice work, Queens!" and then we see Iron Man, Captain America and Adult Spider-Man eating shawarmas together in the Soul Realm.

His surrounding circumstances are from ultimate, but he is himself is a perfect og Parker and not even remotely close to the Morales.

isnt mysterio was like a con artist? all this from another universe all a lie for him to get rich

That would be great!

Attached: tenor.gif (480x196, 2.97M)

Attached: 53e8060bd47d3e4a841d61c2ec7f9d4a.jpg (666x360, 43K)

* infinite number of universes

Thank you for your fanfiction. Remind me, where was Gwen Stacy in Homecoming and, given she wasn’t in it, why would Peter Parker or indeed anyone give a shit?

>expecting MCU shit to be accurate
the only con is that he's not a hero

>Based Tom Holland
>Kike
Yeah... no

Attached: 1556998435852.gif (200x187, 522K)

>new trailer
>posts the old one
why are you such a flaming faggot OP?

He's too cool and liked to be close to OG Peter. Tobey Maguire is still the best Peter Parker to this day, but only because of Raimi's incredible understanding of who the character of Peter Parker is.

This is true, OG Peter was always a bit of a loner.

He wasn't just a loner. He was a normal guy whose life was really shitty. He was a nerd who got bullied, and when he lashed back out at the world, there were consequences. This is what Holland's Spider Man lacks: consequences. He doesn't fuck up beyond having the suit taken away by daddy Tony. He didn't fail and have Tony die; Tony died because of Tony. All Holland's Spider Man has are quips, which are supposed to be because Peter is terrified of his villains and has to joke about it to be able to perform. As it is now, he's just a run of the mill MCU character, and that is also why these new Spider Man movies will be inferior to the Raimi trilogy.

Tom Holland's Spidey turns into a very tall guy with blue eyes in only 5 years. Wow!

Did all of these people appear in Spiderman Homecoming? When?

>It's a /pol/cel getting triggered by other ethnicities thread

they made MJ a mutt

that is unforgivable.

>He's white Miles Morales
So he's actually just white Peter then

They can’t afford RDJ anymore. He’s done. Bringing him back isn’t going to happen so soon, if at all, because it shits all over endgame. Cap and Ironman are done and out of the mcu for all intents and purposes.

Because if he DID have a relationship with Gwen it would fuck up the narrative, since Spidergirl Gwen is grom a different universe than him and it'd be stupid to have two Gwens simultaneously.

>yall
Never post again

She doesn't need to be in Homecoming, brainlet. Spidergirl Gwen doesn't know Spiderman Peter when they first meet.

Doctor strange introduced the multiverse

>endgame felt like a good ending,
haha

You are correct.

he is signed for at least 3 solo films and a few team ups

they already fucked venom’s origin away from spiderman so what’s the point

disney will just buy sony, no big deal

>5 years
>Looses all resemblence of younger self

Are you fucking retarded?

Ooo frittata

>Somebody actually refers to her as "Captain Marvel" rather than her name
>Realize that not once has anybody called her by this name or even paraphrased it with "Captain" or "Marvel"

>that tease at toby coming back in a white hooded costume to beat up toms new black girlfriend
now that marvels got the big bucks I guess they can get away with anything

Why doesn't it state his year of birth?

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

It's fine if it's him and not Brie

>they made MJ a mutt
Oh no no no no !

Attached: MJspiderman2.jpg (550x367, 40K)

Am I the only one that just wants a Nick Fury movie. Like some "Old Man Bond" type shit. RED with Sam Jack cursing while using high tech gadgets. That's all I got from this, one scene of Nick shooting a kid in the neck with a tranq dart, FUCKING NICK FURY MOVIE, NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=JxVVaTXr4FM

>Why doesn't it state his year of birth?

Why did they include a shot of his passport at all? It obviously brings up a lot of questions that they don't want to answer right now, so why do it? Not like people aren't going to pause it and notice that he has no middle name / year of birth, and that it has no issue or expiration year.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 1.39.36 PM.png (341x371, 187K)

So they can keep the aunt-peter sexual tension up without making it weird with the pedophilic undertones if people are reminded that he isn't 18 yet.

Can the Raimi-verse have no black and Hispanics?

dude just watch it in a different language problem solved and you get to learn a second language lmao

Looks boring. Vulture was so damn good, and there's no sight of a villain here that's as interesting and relatable.

I also can't sit through another shitty spidey romance plot and Zendaya's MJ is insufferable.

>FUCKING NICK FURY MOVIE

A Nick Fury movie where he hunts down the rest of Hydra and it hints at the Masters of Evil. AWWW YISS

>Believing Mysterio
You are some dumb fucks

I'd be okay with it being the Feigster, instead.

Last one was reportedly for Endgame.

It's the contractual machinations and nothing else.

It was Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four and X-Men that made Marvel. No one gave two shits about the Avengers even in the comics till about 2004.

No, he never will because Sony owns him for ever. Disney will never buy him back, or Sony for that matter. NEVER gonna happen. And that's not a problem, it's fine how they use it right now, better Marvel borrows him than Sony keep making retarded live action movies with him.

>Toby's Spider-Man wills himself into the MCU out of sheer rage at the number of ethnic minority students at MCU Peter's school, and MCU Peter has to defend his classmates from Raimi Spidey's wrath
kino

Too much Zendaya, she ruins the Spider-Man story.

He dumped you bitch, get over it and stop doing this.

You didn’t see the end of Homecoming.

did the uncle ben moment happen in the MCU? I can see Aunt May dying in a similar fashion due to Peter giving up being Spider-man or taking on the black suit

He’s crying over Iron Man in that scene.

>literally erase white characters for no other reason than “they’re too white.”
>lol guyz y r u so upset?

That goblin ruins the MCU Spider-Man. It could have been perfect.

Literally who gives a fuck about MJ. It’s been 10 years, move on.

Tom is an Anglo-Irish Catholic you dumb jizz gargler

shes busy having sex with black men and not with you

>it’s an anti-racist celebrating race erasure of the global minority in Hollywood yet again

wtf she looks like that??

Attached: zd.jpg (750x1000, 126K)

Why a murrican passport is translated to spanish and french languages?

No, and (((critics))) praised not having an Uncle Ben moment because
>we've seen him die twice now! We dont need to see it again!
Shit is pivotal to who Spider Man is, and why he is the way he is. These people dont care about the source material, and they especially don't care about what makes a person a hero. That's where the MCU fails in my book, because nothing feels like genuine heroism, and it all just feels like spectacle.

Agree with the shitty romance and garbage zendaya. Marvel need to drastically cut both.

OP is a faggot and posted the old trailer, this is the new one from today
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9L1jCKGnE

A Toby/Garfield team up was planed

that's... awesome

Attached: 1534118270519.png (174x162, 54K)

>led me to believe that Spider-Man (Tom Holland) will be the one who carries MCU from now on.
A character that Marvel doesn't have the rights to will lead the franchise? No user. I think not. I would not be surprised if this was the last Spider-Man movie in the MCU, and Tom had to colonize with Sony only.

Attached: slave girl.webm (640x800, 2.52M)

I’m so fucked by this board I thought you said bussy as in boi pusy