/got/

hey guys let's go to this abandoned castle right next to Cersei's palace where she know we will go without checking out if it's safe first edition

previous

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXaGymhf8wY
youtube.com/watch?v=o0uiT9-qHZI
youtu.be/eNrI1LeLLas?t=20
youtube.com/watch?v=T675SilOzZc
youtube.com/watch?v=AEMm9VvuOO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mercy killing the Mad Queen
Boring and cliche
>Mad Queen winning and ruling the 7 kingdoms with an iron fist until her natural death
Kino

Attached: Le mad queen.jpg (750x563, 45K)

THE LEAKS CONFIRM STANNIS RETURN

Attached: 1504075680255.png (1887x1010, 2.99M)

>and using jon as her personal incest-sex-slave

uuuuuhhhhh manlets????

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E04.1080p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO_snapshot_00.16.20.605_[2019.05.06_13.51.55].jpg (1920x1080, 811K)

>mfw stannis didn't appear

Attached: 1540246733722.png (809x722, 399K)

reminds me of pic related

Attached: b01e677aff93e3a1bd4efa13698a979bb1714c8a1acc67ae0f509b858e57c409.jpg (4680x4424, 1.86M)

Attached: 1557079303732.jpg (970x572, 286K)

>Watching the finale
>Booze ready so you can get it over with
>opening credits
>suddenly
>STEPHEN DILLANE appears
>yfw?

Attached: 1529073439718.jpg (1024x672, 34K)

Fucking YIKES. Is there a fuckable woman in that entire crowd?

Someone please post the leaks for the next episodes

Attached: LOL.png (920x863, 642K)

WW2 anti-aircraft artillery had a 4% hit rate and that's with radar and proximity fuzes. Meanwhile a giant crossbow on a ship has 100% accuracy

GODS I HAD MORE DRAGONS THEN.

Attached: 1557152399252.jpg (770x952, 206K)

nth for missandre

Attached: ssss.jpg (183x275, 7K)

>"Heard you were broken in, heard you were broken in rough."
Is this how out of touch the show has become with its own context? Literally getting raped by your husband was the most day to day shit for women in this time period, fucking hell Dany gets raped by Khal Drogo in season 1 and no one gave a shit because guess what? It was EXPECTED and NORMAL, and she went on to fucking love him. Shae in the book even says about that girl who got raped by like 50 men when the riots in King's Landing took place "She just got fucked". What the fuck is this show now that it's been poisoned by some imitation of modern-day norms that don't make sense in the narrative?

Attached: main-qimg-9c100969f1db5b9fb20e73dc658a0ea1.png (467x374, 371K)

Based Punished Stannis

Attached: 1465420305952.jpg (1260x1920, 355K)

maybe the dragons ( just one of them) had a magnet inside of it?

based Euron
never fucking misses

OK does anyone know how long we've spent in each episode?

>shoot thrice
>score three hits
>shoot fifty times at a closer target
>not even a graze

Attached: 1520547484453.gif (200x200, 948K)

DRAGON FIRE CAN'T MELT STEEL SPEARS

Attached: crazyclowntime.jpg (500x500, 77K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bXaGymhf8wY

Massive rack looked scary

IMAGINE THE SMELLLLLLL

>Easily hit one dragon 3 times from a billion miles away
>Miss the one flying right at you with a fleet of scorpions shooting right at them because plot armor

I actually want to watch the reaction video from last episode. I want to see all their faces as they get btfo and lose all hope for the world.

don't think they are designed to shot low
attacking by ground instead of flying could be nice

lmao

>be drogon
>go through dragon puberty while bros are locked underground
>dgtow for a while
>come back and save mom from shitskins
>bros are let out, they're not as chad as you but you have fun burning a fleet
>go west
>so close to great grandpa balerion's bones you can smell them
>fuck yeah, me and the boys are gonna take this city for mommy
>for some fucking reason go north
>mom hangs out with uncle, gets a little too close but dragon don't give a fuck
>uncle gets caught in shit by a bunch of moving kindling
>dracarys.jpg
>oh shit, little bro got sniped by weird pale guy from all the way in the air
>thank meraxes he didn't aim at me, who's right in front of him
>escape
>have fun for a few times, mourn viserion, have fun flying with bro and uncle, watch mom and uncle do it
>weird pale guys and kindling show up again, with viserion (who's even more of a virgin than usual)
>do a few dive bombs but don't really get involved because me and bro are tired today
>pale bro and all the weird things go boom
>go back south
>fuck yeah, time to burn shit and make grandpappy proud
>wtf rhaegal got hit!
>dive right at the fucker
>he misses every shot
>i'm that much of a chad, too bad my bros were both one hit quitters
>can i burn the city now
>mommy says yes
>fuck yeah

>"like a king"
>"...or a madman"
>camare focuses on dany
Bravo Dabid

WTF are those red squiggly lines supposed to be?

desu her acting has gotten miles better over the years, it's not long ago when she could only do 1 or 2 convincing face and she would always default to them in every scene
>2 scenes where she gets mad this ep but they're different and show difference in her
kino

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S03E07.720p.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE.mkv_snapshot_24.49_[2013.05.14_15.12.13].jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Who knew killing dragons was so easy

How do you think they're going to fuck up Cleganebowl
>Not doing it
>Hound fights the mountain and loses, is about to die then someone else kills him

Warplanes would have flown at much higher altitudes right?

in books dany is consensual tho, i liked that
strengthen the chad aura of Drogho

GODS I CAME ON BESSIES TITS THEN

Attached: 1555981125952s.jpg (250x189, 5K)

Why do you hate poor Sam Tarly, Yea Forums? He a gud boi.

Attached: GoT dangerous men.jpg (734x766, 180K)

americans

Attached: poops.png (888x224, 23K)

She's gotta slow those brows down, they are throwing shapes every time her expression changes.

what is the most based ending that can actually happen by this point?
jaimie kills cersei, jon kills dani, sansa dies of the terminal brain tumor causing her retardation, arya helps the hound fight the mountain and jon ultimately takes the throne being advised by bran who is now a botanist and it ends with a flashback to aegon targaryen who is played by will smith

The titcow is back!

This isn't a sinner comic.

Attached: afb.gif (500x300, 1.97M)

PUNISHED STANNIS THE RIGHTFUL KING

Attached: punished_stannis.jpg (760x1051, 95K)

Euron knew, he fucking knew it all along that handsome son of a gun!

I dont think anyone really gives a shit now either

>Hound kills Mountain
>barely left alife
>Arya kills him
screencap, print it, shove it up your ass, it's happening

>King's Landing is obliterated
>Qyburn unleashes a horde of undead on the battlefield, ends up being torn apart by them
>Arya gets an arm chopped off, the Hound pushes through fire to save Arya, he and the Mountain burn to death
>Jaime pushes Cersei and himself out of a tower, they both die
>Euron gets eaten by the dragon
>the dragon dies, Dany bleeds to death sitting in the ruined throne room
>Varys and Tyrion declare Jon the true king, he's crowned
>Jon tells all the remaining houses they are free to determine their own fates
>he then drops the crown and says there will be no tyranny from him, only brotherhood
>Varys and all the house heads, including Bronn and Tyrion, form an alliance for peace
This

Why people hate emilia clarke? She is a nice person.

I heard from leaks that Hound mercy kills Mountain.

NTH FOR STANNIS

Attached: stannis.webm (1280x718, 1.44M)

her acting was atrocious

why is no one talking about the wildlings going back north of the wall? they spent so much time trying to get over and past the wall and to get land but now they're just like "nah don't want it anymore"

wtf dabid?

what the fuck nothing makes sense anymore

I genuinely regret the amount of time I spent watching this show now

dragons fly pretty high
maybe an autist can detect the height they were flying during the moonlight scene by the type of clouds they were flying over

>hey fellas, Qyburn45 here again to test this new prototype dragonkiller balista from our friends at GFT inc. (get fucked targshits inc.)
>now before we get started, I'd like to thank our friends in the NRA, and i'd really apprechiate it if you joined in to help us keep our rights, and it really helps us out
>now lets send some projectiles down the range
>there's a skull over there
>THUNK
>haha, oh I see a 2 liter, gotta help the little birdies avoid tooth cavities
>THUNK
>THUNK
>hold on second, gonna get it right this time
>THUNK
>there we go, now we would usually just ring the gong at this point, but we have a volunteer riding a real life dragon, and they brought a spare so lets give it a shot
>THUNK
>THUNK
>THUNK
>wew there it goes
>hahaha, lets just go for a cowboy to finish this off folks
>THUNK
>Thank you for watching, and remember, life's good

Attached: 3e93919152c217bfe6b80a87cb80d84b.jpg (640x519, 36K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: stannis_havel.jpg (2480x3508, 780K)

>Those dislikes
Hahahah oh no no no

>Arya kills both

Attached: 1462429028713.jpg (900x900, 185K)

Arya kills him, he's on her list. Then she kills Cersai before Jaime can. Then Gendry comes to propose to her again, but she turns round and it's someone else's face.
>"arya stark's list is finally complete, a girl is once again no-one"
>leaves

I wish I could find that retarded asshammering rimrod fuckfaggot who censored her beautiful armpits and her sexy patch of rancid hair in this picture. I really do wish I could find that person and process their fingers with some rusty prongs for cockblocking me that hard.

Attached: Maisie Williams 487_1000.jpg (1000x548, 109K)

Dany forgot about the Iron fleet, despite it being mentioned before Dany left Winterfell. She could never have expected that Euron would fire three bolts with pinpoint accuracy behind a rock, despite her having the best recon tools on the planet in dragons and high ground.

Attached: dany iron fleet.jpg (1024x577, 53K)

Ramsay's previous wife before Sansa was locked in a tower and starved to death. By the end, she was so desperate for food that she ate her own fingers. It's likely the Hound heard that kind of shit and assumes the worst happened to Sansa, but doesn't actually have any details.
In comparison, Sansa seems pretty nonplussed by what happened and is more interested in hitting on him than being sad about what Ramsay did, which makes a bit more sense considering the norms and standards of the setting.

Hes a cuck

>boats sneaking up on flying dragons

Attached: 1542674474878.gif (400x300, 1.58M)

Hound will get killed by Mountain and Arya will avenge him and finish Mountain off
pure pottery

it's almost as if until now she wasn't given directions about what she playing

Attached: emil.jpg (2920x4196, 2.12M)

Azor Qyburn

>All the leaks were true
the absolute state

Sophie is getting /fit/.

Attached: rs_709x1024-190402194312-634-maisie-williams-sophie-turner-2.cl.040219.jpg (709x1024, 75K)

CHADOR

Attached: Gigachad Clegane.png (372x309, 108K)

Which leaks?

Golden company dlc, only $999

Attached: 2019-05-06_20-27.png (1368x576, 577K)

Seeing Quiet Ilse hound in the show would be kino.
Sadly his last words in the show will likely be something something cunt chicken something

My god this show has turned into a parody of itself

reminder that absolute fuckup wouldn't happen had Robb been in charge of the army and King's Landing would've already been taken with little to no casualties

Attached: my brother my captain my king.jpg (660x437, 71K)

>Last episode we see all the dothraki except maybe a few who retreated get slaughtered
>All the unsullied apparently die, we only see the main characters left alive
>Apparently this episode half of their men survived
Defend this.

Attached: 1557078782198.jpg (1869x957, 271K)

Bra

How would France react if the EU gave them a random soldier and told them he was their new president?

An atlanta with 16 5" guns all firing at ~10 rounds per minute and you only need 1 hit or a near-miss to take down a zero is good enough, plus they always had numerous ships with overlapping fields of fire to create massive walls of ordnance so it's a bit different from say a salvo fired with a firing solution gathered from a radar acquired target. Many of these were first-salvo hits even in the dark. Over distances much, MUCH larger than in the show.

That the show's naval ballista is an immensely powerful weapon. The projectile flies in at almost a flat trajectory when Euron starts taking the transports under fire so the projectile speed is obviously immense in turn. It would be rather easy especially at such a short (yes, 1 mile is short for these weapons) range to score effective first-shot hits.

While I agree that it is weird to attain such first-shot accuracy without rangefinding or bearing data such as in WW2 era guns it is also a range much shorter and if you know your WW2 history you also know of destroyer captains who could estimate speed and bearing and input the data and get a firing solution without the need of gyroscopic sights (normally used for attaining target data) so this in mind Euron's ability to hit the dragons with first-shot is not that big of a stretch.

I was confused about that too, especially when there was a minor lashback after the scene in (s5?) where Jaime "rapes" Cersei at their son's death bed in the church. I don't understand why people suddenly started to bitch about rape when it had happened plenty of times before.

Because there are no white walkers there now dumdum

>Forgetting that the Iron Fleet exists
youtube.com/watch?v=o0uiT9-qHZI

God she is so fucking disgusting, just looks like one of those fat northern slags on the prowl for paki cock.

grrrm self insert, wish the white walkers got to him

Serious question: how the fuck is Dany and her 20 remaining soldiers going to:
1. Take Kings Landing
2. Be able to maintain peace and order over the rest of the continent?

There's no excuse that they didn't see the fleet of ships right under them. Dany might not have been looking at them, but the dragons sure as hell could have. They were 300 feet in the air above the castle and anything else that could have obstructed their view. It was a clear day, the water was still.. absolutely terrible writing just to get rid of a fucking dragon. Which they all hit with pin point accuracy three times, then they all seem to miss Dany at point blank range with dozens of bolts

They're going to armor the dragon right? In the preview they seem to shit themselves when they see him.

Attached: 3d154930-9447-42b7-8d43-865f4c3468a9.jpg (516x389, 82K)

Would be highly kino if they do it right, which the probably won't

MOMMY MILKIES

reminder that his fuckup wouldnt have happened if he just kept his dick in his pants and waited to marry a 10/10 freyfu

Attached: roslin.jpg (368x400, 40K)

i dont think those scenes are from any of the previous episodes, what do you think? - cersei at 0:21 and drogon at 0:26
youtu.be/eNrI1LeLLas?t=20
everything in trailer 1 is from eps 1/2/3

>2009
Somehow he just never learned, how can one man remain so naive...

Attached: 1550190852898.gif (600x338, 2.85M)

UNDERRATED

/got/

Attached: 603_Arthur_Dayne_Side.png (723x944, 570K)

>Robb
Who?

Attached: 1537446490147.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

based. truly he is Our Guy

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (445x571, 292K)

If only Dany had bought the dragon armour DLC.

half her army survived off-screen

I read a leak a while ago that said Missandei gets executed by the mountain, those leaks also had E03 leaks which turned out to be 100% true. Which means what those leaks said about the ending is also true.

Someone post the books vs. show about the spunky peasant girl with the large ass

Attached: tyrion books vs show.jpg (599x397, 42K)

They're built bigger you fucking retard.

kino

Attached: deathwing.jpg (3200x1600, 522K)

Attached: milk.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

It's fun to see the normies shitting on the writing when it fucks with queen yaas.
>OMG HOW TF DID EURON GET THERE? Euron killing a dragon? Feels totally unearned...
>It totally makes sense that Arya killed the NK, they knew for 3 years she was going to do it!

Attached: 1365523385984.png (1582x1526, 117K)

looked for you on the catalogue

Dragon armors are manufactured by the same company that makes dragon chains?

Attached: beyond-the-wall.jpg (1023x531, 48K)

tits isnt even there? dropped

Should have done that long ago, they've seen they had ballistas for a while. NK also cucked them so it was stupid that it actually took them that long. Dunno how a dragon can fly with an armor tho, it's probably several tons needed to give an effective defense to something this big.

meant for

We looked for you on the catalog.

I'm happy these losers had their s*y hopes and dreams dashed against a wall last night.

Based

>Arya kills Meryn Trant
>Arya kills the Waif
>Arya kills Lord Frey
>Arya kills all of the male Freys
>Arya kills Littlefinger
>Arya kills NK
>Arya kills The Mountain
>Arya kills The Hound
>Arya kills Cersei
>Arya kills Stan Lee

Why does Bronn get Highgarden? Wouldn't it make more sense for Dany to give it to a surviving Reach Lord so ensure their loyalty and that of the Reach?

How can you be so stupid? The scorpions are too high, they can't man them without jumping to them, which means they won't be able to move them around and impossible to aim low, plus they need to reload slowly by moving the cranks which will always go upwards due to balance, making them a useless weapon.

It's bullshit

based

Would it, though? Joffrey had the Westerlands, the Reach and Dorne on his side at the end of the Blackwater. Robb was severely outnumbered even by the beginning of s3 - the whole "We need our men more than Tywin Lannister does!!" scene

Attached: 1516114318789.png (826x720, 502K)

they should have killed one off last episode and wounded the other this episode making their situation more tense

I can’t believe I’m rooting for show!Eygon at this point.
How far we’ve fallen.

I missed the night king bros..

>Arya kills Cersei
>Arya kills Euron
>Arya kills Dany
>Arya kills the Hound and the Mountain
>Arya ends all the wars and brings peace to the world
>Arya burns the fucking Iron Throne
>Arya installs democracy in Westeros
>Arya writes the constitution
>ARYA ARYA ARYA ARYA

>suddenly consistent writing and plausibility matters to them
top jej

Why are Northerners so fucking ungrateful

Attached: 1554997151691.png (556x712, 22K)

where's the sweet in that

Who?

You woulda thought that Bran would have done some forward recon for them by warging into those crows....

Robb would have made and broken fourty different alliences before he was out of the riverlands.
The starks are clinically retarded, all of them. Roose should have killed dumbfuck Ramsay and stayed in charge.

Wave the white flag.

wow have sex

Cersei PAYS Bron to shot a dart into Tyrion.

Cersei has chance to shoot one hundred arrows into Tyrion, doesn't. Why?

Attached: 3.jpg (1800x1200, 581K)

Hi, I'm Wine Dwarf, and I just want to say:
le cocks
le tits
le wine

Attached: 1vusaz[1].jpg (480x320, 15K)

Where'd these damn ice niggas get these giant ass chains from bro?

In my dreams I foresaw Euron with a scorpion taking out a dragon or two. I guess I am a seer.

Attached: Crow's Eye.jpg (1375x1364, 518K)

Why wouldn't the Lannister boys have Bronn arrested and thrown out of a Winterfell tower immediately after leaving the room?

>>Arya kills Littlefinger

It still hurts. Even for this shit writing, as LF was the last thing left that I cared about.

Attached: 1551268847977.png (125x125, 39K)

who here team /bessie/?

Attached: 1543118816310.jpg (640x640, 54K)

and at the same time germany gets a smith's apprentice from england

lmao just turn off your brain bro

I know you want it to make sense. You remember everything being logical and consistent back in Seasons 1-4, maybe even Season 5. Those days are gone. Nothing will make sense. It's over.

Attached: melissa btfo.jpg (992x534, 267K)

So did they just ruin Jaime's character arc by undoing his character growth or did he leave to stop Cersei rather than join her?

Did he respond vaguely to Brienne just to keep her from following him?

Is it true that he will kill Euron, get mortally wounded in the process and then kill Cersei while he's dying?

If he left to stop Cersei then his character isn't wholly assassinated and he could have a fitting end. If D&D are just having him revert to Cersei's dog, what was the point of giving him five seasons of development showing that he isn't as evil as she is?
Do the supposed leaks let us know which is true?

Attached: 2c19c905646015700678048cb686b960.jpg (640x846, 93K)

>Arya teleports right out of the show in the season finale, killing all viewers who would actually sit around and watch the whole thing through

BASED

my prince wanted me here

I didn't mean him in charge as in him being the king
I meant him leading the army

She wanted him to die by the same crossbow that Tyrion used to kill their father. Pottery and all of that.

>reverse image search
>"Girl"

Attached: 1554182939995.jpg (600x705, 21K)

STOPPP

Yeah, all the Winterfell people spitting in their faces are ready to listen.

I unironically think Greyworm is a good final boss

>Defend this.
"no"

Dayne?

there was only one cock joke this episode I think and it wasnt too awful either

>to stop Cersei
nope according to leaks

Probably would have gotten himself killed over one of his commanders big arsed daughter somehow either way.

I'm sure he's off to kill Cersei, he can get close to her. He realizes he done all this shit for her and it's time to end it

>Arya kills Cersei
basically confirmed at this point

Nah, hes purpose is to sit there awkwardly with blank stare and remind everyone of rapes.

They left him alive just for this,

Attached: 1503574126961.jpg (945x1043, 181K)

>forgetting the self-depreciating scene where the actor of tyrion is projecting and giving out the speech at his trial which is actually just a metaphor for how he feels as a midget and how he was a relative nobody before GoT

what does bookfag tyrion do that is half as good as this?

Would be kino

>veiny tits

Attached: rtvaajencg211.jpg (750x863, 68K)

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the cloak.

>dragon survives near death battle with undead dragon and night king
>btfo just fucking around
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

These were good times in the series, although they were a lot more unsettling

Attached: 94346301-F1FD-4C9F-ADE5-62F4E3ECD083.jpg (1163x673, 114K)

who else could she kill of relevant? maybe euron, there's no one else beside fodder in KL

Why HASN'T Tyrion been fucking anyone since he left KL?
Surely Dany has some women he could fuck? Why did D&D neuter him so much?

i type at 132wpm and that was a stream of consciousness that took less than a minute to write, read a book and have sex

Attached: mazeee.jpg (640x798, 91K)

So then he IS just reverting back to her side and undoing character development for SUBVERSION?

I want to titty torture this fucking slut in a medieval dungeon, skewer her tits and ram a thousand hot needles through those udders and get drunk on the harrowing screams of her unbearable pain.

Attached: NC had it.jpg (248x318, 79K)

>google
its trash, use yandex

Attached: gPwMFlE.png (1642x697, 2.48M)

At least you can talk! Who are you?!

i dont understand how they've ruined an arc that hasn't happened or finished yet

some of you autists are fucking retarded, which is bad considering we're all contrarion losers but at least be kinda smart

>he admitted his crimes to Brienne
>said he was hateful
>loves/hates Cersei
>there are two psychopath queens with fire getting ready to blow up Kings Landing
>he thinks Cersei is pregnant with his child
>he tells Brienne so Brienne won't follow him and die

he's going to KL to try and stop the city from exploding, trying to save his unborn child (things we do for love, family love is a THEME for him) and he believes he's the only one that can get through to Cersei

fucking pay attention and know the character before making retarded posts like this

FUCK YOU BOLTON HAS BEEN SABOTAGING BASED ROBB ON PURPOSE SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING

I wanted the Hound to mating press Sansa so bad bros

Let all true posters of Yea Forums declare their fealty to the rightful king of /got/, Stannis.

Attached: STANNIS.png (500x751, 385K)

not to mention that the mid and high tier ww2 anti-aircraft weaponary was computer controlled, even in those days, to account for speed, wind and change of direction. the calculations were incredibly complicated.

I'm deeply disappointed. I mean if you're going full feminist goblina mode, you might as well sport some filthy fucking armpit hair like the nasty little pitfiend that she is.

Attached: Daisy Ridley armpit angel.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

>Did he respond vaguely to Brienne just to keep her from following him?
I genuinely don’t think D&D are capable of writing characters that use deception, everything is stated as is.

now & forever
STANNIS

Attached: 1434493912795.png (476x629, 115K)

Why is Arya suddenly defending all Shansha does? She always hated her guts. Her bastard brother was much more similar to her.

Season 8 has been clearly the worst season which I didn't know was possible (bravo d&d?) but I can't decide if 5 or 7 is the second worst. What is the consensus?

Qyburn will raise Rhaegal

We weren't there. Woe to the janny if we had been.

Hopefully get a leak of those 2 together

I'm upset that the next book is called "The Winds of ..." Instead of "A Wind of..." fucking hack

Attached: rwxssz7vsgu21.png (440x767, 329K)

>dgtow for a while

Attached: 4E3AB4E8-DE59-44B7-A15C-ACD96A9B2C14-1565-000001F614923120.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Based and Houndpilled

ehh leak said jamie is going to get euron and the hound is going to get the mountain. maybe arya is going to leave the hound to die again? seems like the epic callback dabid would do

MY KNEE IS BENDING ON IT'S OWN

inb4 D and D subvert your expectations.

Attached: 1539386164088.gif (554x400, 103K)

They powered up from beating LF.

I bend the knee

Attached: kaepernick-knee.jpg (968x726, 110K)

>Roose bioengineered a fat arsed foreign girl to make Robb break his promise
Truly on another level.

>explaining yourself after being called out
wow, have sex.

stannisfags are male danyfags

it's like pottery

Underrated

Lads I just wanted to see the Night King ice them all

Only that could've saved us from this shitshow

Attached: nksad.png (412x351, 75K)

>being mad about that instead of being mad that we've had to wait for 8 fucking years
Ah, so this is the power of autism

yeah I missed that as well? why doesnt he fuck anymore? bc of shae?

Based

Attached: 871bab66c8ce66a8c93def807375d6cf--book-characters-deviant-art.jpg (736x918, 217K)

lads
what if salsa is little finger all along?

What has Dany done to make Tyrion believe in her?
What has Tyrion done for Dany to keep him on as Hand?
At least book Tyrion is deliberately tricking people into making stupid decisions

I believe it was Tyrion trying to convince Varys that Dany is right to rule.

>Jon is a male heir and so it'd be easier to gain the respect of the lords of Westeros

>Surely having a cock doesn't give you inherent value, you should know that, Varys.

Or something like that.

Threadly reminder that Dany would be classified as a Class D War Criminal, worst offender in the show after Ramsay Bolton

Attached: 12186500-6902801-image-a-26_1555076890096.jpg (962x681, 178K)

if dabid kills of Dany this becomes one of the best seasons

meh
dumb frogposter

>hand covers her armpit

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5>7 in quality imo
but i enjoyed 7 more cuz it was all dumb shit and i stopped caring

Attached: 1556804956140.png (600x600, 203K)

>GoT will end up with a meme legacy
Serves you right GRRM.

Fat people deserve only hatred

It's coming

Attached: sansan2.jpg (736x984, 215K)

>everyone kills each other
>Bran steps in
>I'm the king now
>turns to ice
>grins
>darkness descends

D A B B E D
A
B
I
D

How is GRRM letting this happen if he's he "executive co-producer"? I'm so tired of "hero goes and does dumb shit nobody cares about forever after" tropes and if the leaks are true then this series is going to leave a seriously bad taste in my mouth.

Hound should also not die.

you're doing the same, have sex

What are the accurate leaks? If Arya killsteals the Mountain I'm going to fucking commit

Attached: 206Hound.jpg (450x253, 98K)

Imagine Hounds viril, veiny, manly, hairy dick fucking Sansas pink pale pussy.
Imagine the contrast between ugly and beautiful, the hard animalistic thrusts on her royal pussy, while she screams of pleasure like a pig.

His little dwarf cock doesn't work anymore, that's why he's always making fun of that bald cuck Varys.

5 felt worse because of the severe decline in quality than we were used to but it still did have great moments, 7 was just disastrous

7 is definitely worse. it might be even worse than 8 because at least they won't do a fairytale ending like i though they would.7 was pure superhero shit

*sips wine from chalice*
Yepp, the siege of Dragonstone, that was a pretty tough siege, but we won.
*sips*
Yepp, that Onion Knight was pretty cool.

Stannis will return

Attached: 2d36ef8e7a554892b520f74179821165--stannis-baratheon-stephen-dillane.jpg (236x333, 16K)

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: coming out next week i swear.png (980x2989, 289K)

but that would be a passive action, she will need to do something relevant, cant think of anything beside killing some mc
maybe saving drogon from some ballista shot by killing some fodder
but she obviously want to kill cersei

Cleganebowl will be pandering character assassination.

They used her like they were used for hundreds of years by uncaring Valyrian monarchs.

have sex

It's an honourary title. He had a couple of days talking to them and only that. He's not that subtle about not giving a fuck about the show anymore.

The fat fuck is going to be in hot pockets and mt dew for the rest of his life, he doesn't give a shit, he hasn't for 20 fucking years.

I thought you guys were joking about feminist normies hating GoT now but a feminist mouthpiece I haven’t seen post in a year popped back up in my feed last night. She only has a problem with the way women are portrayed when the show has painted everyone in a leadership position as a shitty decision maker making needlessly stupid mistakes for plot advancement reasons

>not using green text on a green text forum
have sex

Mine eyes have seen the last episode. Behold:
>many people die in the final battle
>dany dies while incinerating King's Landing
>Jon retreats with the rest of the northern army and reluctantly becomes king of the norf
>mountain and hound both die during cleganebowl
>cersei locks herself inside the red keep, fearing that dorne will come to take revenge on her
>suddenly the doors open
>it's Jamie
>the two embrace
>Cersei notices that Jamie has two fully normal hands
At this point the normies go wild thinking it's arya wearing Jamie's face
>before she can get away from him "Jamie" stabs her in the womb and pulls off his mask
>it's actually Littlefinger
>"I did warn you not to trust me"
>Cersei looks to the Golden Company leader and Euron for help
>the GC leader kills Euron, revealing that they have been loyal to LF from the beginning
>"it was a pleasure fighting for you, Lord Baelish"
>LF pays him with a Bravoosi coin
>cut forward one year
>King's landing is still being rebuilt
>king Petyr of House Baelish, first of his name, tours the city
>he comes across a tavern
>varys is sitting there, sipping on some vine
>their eyes meet
>varys nods and looks up to a tree that's starting to blossom
>and who... were you...

One of the leaks says he mercy-kills Gregor and lives (good, in line with his arc), another says he revenge-kills Gregor and dies (not great), and another says he dies to Gregor and Arya kills the Mountain to avenge him (abject unjustifiable shit)

this revisionism that seasons 2, 3 and 4 aren't liquid shit is beyond me

He gets triggered by it not being done, you can tell. He desperately wants to project an image of IM WORKIN ON IT

Imagine The 300 kilo Mountain matingpress-fucking Cersei's vagina until she squirts all over his massive giant dick and passes out underneath his weight.

Attached: GoT Mountain 1467066656130.png (817x679, 1.19M)

arya kills the mountain in one hit
he picks her up so she drops the dagger from one hand to the other and stabs him with it
turns out his achilles heel is valerian steel because the cure for the poison was to infuse his body with white walker blood.

>dgtow

Attached: 1526510713584.gif (320x310, 2.36M)

>3 dragons?
>what do you mean you're threatening me with 2 dragons?
>are you telling me im supposed to be afraid of a single dragon?

Attached: 1506635720087.jpg (1231x887, 86K)

how can non-Cleganes even compete?

Ahktually proximity fuses were rarely used as allies feared that if an intact shell got into the hands of the germans, they would reverse engineer it

1st one is confirmed false, part of the leak was wrong about the Euron stuff.

he's only 200kg tho

Nice one

He's working on something, his fourth plate of pizza rolls this afternoon that is.

THE ONE TRUE KING
STANNIS
STANNIS
STANNIS

Attached: 1555160421454.png (1886x497, 244K)

>mfw this happens and I self-immolate out of rage

Attached: jesus christ.jpg (246x240, 7K)

The knees bend on there own!

Attached: 015004814961.gif (450x260, 990K)

ITS UP
ITS UP
ITS UP
ITS UP
ITS UP
youtube.com/watch?v=T675SilOzZc
youtube.com/watch?v=AEMm9VvuOO8

Attached: 456546546.jpg (1280x681, 69K)

Which quote from season one or two will Arya say while they linger on her smirk and play heroic music in the background in the next episode?

Bronn is not going to make it out of the show alive. Jaime and Tyrion gave eachother the look after that conversation that he's gotta go

Jon kills Dany and goes back to the Nights Watch
Varys dies
Jaime dies
Cersei dies
Euron dies
Hound kills the Mountain and dies

Is this what incel rage looks like?

OH NO NO NO

Has there ever been a bigger chad than Qyburn dominating Tyrion in that negotiation?

Well thank fuck for that at least

They're digging deep for catch phrases and callbacks. Took 2 years to write and half is reused.

>pajeet shill
Damn, haven't seen you since S6.

This would piss too many people off. People specifically wanted a fight between the Hound and the Mountain. Actually this shit might happen.

STANNIS MY KING

tfw male and cersei's height
;-;

Attached: the dark knight rises.jpg (1500x844, 206K)

kino if true, this would be the apex of baneposting

THANK THE GODS

>check out Yandex
>it's Russian

Dropped.

Attached: got cunnybear 2.jpg (2918x1945, 3.41M)

Leaks say he is on small council.

>dragon running away like a cuck from a bunch of boats
ever seen a stronger display of weakness? why are the dothraki even following her anymore?

the ice forge

"No"

Attached: SWEETROBIN FOR KING.png (472x624, 157K)

>Jon kills Dany and goes back to the Nights Watch

how is shanking a rival less valid claimant for the throne grounds for taking the black?

chains are made of ice..

Based retard.

Í didn't miss him

dumass

>Why does Bronn get Highgarden?
WHY does Bronn believe that Highgarden is Tyrion's to give away?

Attached: 1398293524974.jpg (411x599, 116K)

That whole scene was fucking stupid. Bronn shows up drunk says some shit then they promise him Highgarden and then he fucks off.

She has had at least three this season, and I'm assuming more.

>Not today
>stick her with the pointy end
>that's not me

This writing is seriously trash, and I'm flabbergasted that people actually think this shit is cool.

How do I turn off mature filter, if there is such a thing?

Attached: yandex.jpg (1350x606, 155K)

Duhhh he said so its true

Last scene is Lord British strolling up to the throne, Kal Vas Por on whoever is sitting there, then sits in it himself.
A blue moongate opens in the room, and out steps -

Why are the villains so much better than the main characters?

what do you mean? the dothraki are dead

>Jon kills his bitch of an aunt and returns to the Night's Watch as a hero
>Spends the rest of his days fucking wildling whores

>Where'd these damn ice niggas get these giant ass chains from bro?
Last place we say them was over running a harbor, lots of chains there.

Attached: 1428577865_frozen-600x335.gif (1332x717, 462K)

>Night's Watch when the White Walkers are dead
It's hilarious because it sounds exactly like something they'd do.

WHERE IS PRESTON REEEEE

Bronn is an undereducated retard murderer who doesn't understand how politics and land claims work

I'm surprised seeing how people are turning on Varys

You're a woman with a woman's sensibilities.

I legit thought the negotiation scene was a dream sequence at first

The show has become so brainless that I legit have a hard time understanding it

I really wish I never started watching it

Attached: pepe_funeral.jpg (801x692, 99K)

Um, sweetie, they mentioned the Dothraki this episode. Some are still alive somehow. Don't quesiton me incel.

>main characters
who?

nah, check at the beginning when they remove the tiles of their army
half of dothrakis survived, dont ask why, half of every faction survived for some reason

Is Qyburn the last good character?

Retard deserves to die for talking shit in the throne room. It is a nice twist on Ned's fate.

Now imagine the mountain on arya, him holding her on for long enough to use her body, then releasing her from his grip.
the pressure sends her flying off in a pile of hay, covered from head to toe in.

I only care about my boy Jaime's arc at this point as he's the best character in the books and the best in the show that is not dead (RIP Theon and RIP King Stannis, sorry they butchered you) yet.

So is he going back to Cersei to be loyal and undoing all of the progression we've seen him make as a person despite and finally seeing how evil Cersei is?
Or is his plan to try to kill her?
Or is it to try to save her for their unborn child?
Or is it to try to save KL from two mad queens that would burn it to the ground at this point?

Attached: Jaime-Lannister-in-Game-of-Thrones-season-7.png (1200x600, 272K)

At least he never lived to see his proud khalasar cucked by his crazy wife and a bunch of brainlet Northmen

Attached: mfw.jpg (800x400, 74K)

he understand it pretty well
he missed that he will get killed by the winner, whoever he/she is

this is bad ass, like something a biker or an army ranger would post

Yeah Jon is turning out to be pretty based.

And which one of those decaying wightbois had enough fingers left to forge them?

Last three seasons:
>The Targaryen girl is our only hope for peace in the realm
three episodes before the last episode
>She is evil and we have to get rid of her despite no real development has happened with her outside of her pausing the conquest to save the world from the ice zombies

Cersei is the only good character and actor left in this show.

Attached: 1542333149074.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

happens really early on and no one mentions the mountain ever again.
hound doesn't show up at all for the rest of the series.

It's almost over user. For me, this will be the last TV show I ever watch on release.
It's not worth the investment watching weekly/yearly anymore. If a show is good, I'll just marathon it when it ends.
It's all become anime, filler, garbage, artificial delays.

the triangle ones?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-06-20h56m25s874.png (853x480, 227K)

Daily reminder most women don't find ubermen like the Mountain guy attractive and are actually scared of them.

Attached: The Mountain sitting.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

Attached: 1535365252171.webm (366x306, 992K)

i doubt jon thinks he would be punished for it. he just wants out of all the games. i honestly think him taking the black again is the perfect ending for his character. he doesnt want to be a ruler.

Fear turns women on.

yeah, he removes the 4 tiles in the back and leaves the remaining 4

Why is Davos friends with Tyrion
Tyrion killed his kids
Davos should try to kill Tyrion every chance he gets

checked and aaghpilled

based boomerbox poster

Didn't he have a stroke or something? Did he ever fully recover the use of half his face?

She ain't ruling shit the way she gets her dragons killed.

wtf why is she a spic now?

go back 500 years Ramsay

Imagine actually liking Jon and the dragon girl, peak cringe.

Christ that guy is a space marine.

Attached: 40k movie.jpg (1129x842, 694K)

Agreed. I don't understand how anybody can defend the stuff that went on between seasons 2 and 4. This entire general was consistently shitting on the show as those seasons aired, I guess people feel nostalgia real quick.

Tru, most women look for metropolitan pretty bois with lowfat.

Davos forgot that he used to be a father, just like Dany forgot about the Iron Fleet and D&D forgot about four of the Seven Kingdoms

>sansa
>uuhh jon sweetie you saved those brutes now they gotta fight for us and all meet death to get me my big house

>shansha
>yeah the niggers died to save us but why is that my problem lmao didnt even ask them

show me your face the Golden Company swears loyalty to Jon, as according to Varys' keikaku

Based Dark Eldar.

Attached: anarcho de.jpg (640x640, 162K)

the hand jaime wears while horse riding is made of rubber, so he can grip the reins and have some control over the horse.

That's almost exactly right but this is actually what the script says
>before she can get away from him "Jamie" stabs her in the womb and pulls off his mask
>it's actually Littlefinger
>"Play with her ass"

Hafi is 200, Mountain Is 300

>Remove half of the risk pieces off the board
>look into the camera
>"half our forces are gone"
B
R
A
V I N C E
O

It's Kubrick-tier compared to the garbage we get now

Leaks are true?

Imagine not liking stroke waifu

Attached: 1551325236268.png (163x156, 60K)

WHY IS SHE FUCKING BROWN WHAT THE FUCK?

Were the two strokes what caused her eyebrows to work like they do now?

are you retarded

Some are, please post the rest now

Attached: 1556548435578.jpg (1083x619, 119K)

> seeking justice in the middle of war.

Lol what a faggot

>tfw normies only say it NOW
wew

Attached: Schermata 2019-05-06 alle 17.31.27.png (904x122, 26K)

Anglo

what went on? I don't remember anything that terrible and i binge watched the show back in 2017

must be the first time i read this joke

New thread?

Are you a mutt?

we mostly shat on all the minor changes, but looking back they werent that bad. if youre still seething about them dropping shit like the bloody mummers and roose not being in harrenhal, sorry but youre just autistic

Time will tell - either way he's condemned now.
F

Attached: prince_of_arc.jpg (1129x1600, 329K)

>loads of people having a good time and getting 5 minutes of e-celeb
>losers
have sex

The shit I'm about to take is better than what the show is today. Doesn't justify the retardation of seasons 2 to 4.

>have a dozens of dragon killing scorpions
>shoot them all at single dragon instead both of them

WEW

His wife is tiny.

>exactly everyone loses exactly half their forces

How convenient that they had their pieces set up so that they could all exactly half them with one hand stroke. Kino cinematographique.

Attached: 1440618704371.png (249x250, 78K)

She's part poo in the loo, you can kinda tell when she's nudefaced with her natural hair color.

Attached: 1556055718765.jpg (1620x1328, 188K)

I started watching the show back in 2011 after my girlfriend at the time made me sit down with it and I thought S1 was awesome. Then I read all the books over the next year and I realized what a good series it is. Then by season 5 I realized the two Jews had bit off far more than they could chew and it was going to be difficult to finish with the same flair that it started. There are some exceptions (I thought S6 finale was good) but other than that it's been Marvel-tier

Bell’s palsy. It’s not 100% yet.

Better to kill one than just wound two. With all those shots they still only landed 3 hits.

Attached: smart.jpg (504x415, 20K)

let me guess youre still waaaaaahing over the arya and tywin scenes

You better rispondi to that comment, bruder.

she looks heart breakingly vulnerable there.

Well no shit he is like 3x the mass of a typical woman. Try to imagine fucking a woman who weighs three times as much as you. And she's going to be the top.

i actually shouted "how??" at the tv when the dragon was shot TWICE. like how did they not see it coming, and how does euron get lucky with those shots. utter bullshit. nothing surprises me at this point, i want this charade to be over.

>Try to imagine fucking a woman who weighs three times as much as you. And she's going to be the top.
kek, do you know where you are?

Attached: 011namio_465_677_int.jpg (465x677, 271K)

kill yourself juden

>presenting Tywin's worst character assassination as a point of your argument

more like 4x, unless you are american

smells like reddit

>TWICE
Learn to count sweaty, it was a triple

Reminder all the dragons are alive in the books because Dragons are fucking WMDs, not these wimp-ass bitches that get smacked down by gangster pirates.

especially after it had already happened in the surprise attack on jaime's group.
flying directly towards a ballista didn't turn out well the first time.