Spain Kinos

What are some good movies and television shows coming from this country?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (1280x853, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0rBdxQlB9k
youtube.com/watch?v=ISyog13MoPs
youtube.com/watch?v=gENhr_Eb9go
youtube.com/watch?v=mZOqrXgRMxY
youtube.com/watch?v=hTBt_4iz27U
youtube.com/watch?v=ybiMDmzE9GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7b5LZy1W5Eo
twitter.com/vidamoderna/status/915969862232453120?lang=es
youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Los lunes al sol is apparently pretty good, though I haven't watched it.

None. Literally none.
All we produce is shitty comedy and romcoms, with bad acting.

El Cid was pretty based

La que se avecina

Let's narrow that down a little: Any movies that depict Franco and his regime as good?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Spain_(1945–1977).svg.png (1280x853, 182K)

All the ones made under the dictatorship lol

Laberinto del fauno

Isn't that the old movie with Charlton Heston? Or is there a different version I don't know?

La Casa de Papel

Aqui no hay quien viva and Abre los ojos. Everything else is worthless uninspired trash.

Spain spent too long under a dictatorship. They have no good film industry because of that. Which sucks too because they were doing dope shit before the trannyfucking fascists showed up and ruined everything.

Magical Girl

Attached: magical1.png (672x372, 204K)

It was Heston or Paul Newman (I get them confused)

Casa de Papel and Elite are fine

Nah, even movies made during Franco era shit on Franco's regime

Attached: Placido - Berlanga.jpg (600x450, 162K)

leave it to a Mexican to make the only good movie about Spain

Attached: pan face extinguisher.webm (480x272, 869K)

El Internado

Attached: internado.jpg (1000x567, 64K)

Native post best post.
Let them see Los hombres de Paco to truly understand what the word schlock really means.
youtube.com/watch?v=i0rBdxQlB9k

This movie is one of the biggest heaps of overrated trash ever produced by a human being.

MY DICK

Casa de Papel is pretty fun, I really like this dude in particular.
It's Heston actually.

Attached: 26994026_176419079797659_7579357242905814493_n.jpg (899x899, 67K)

>Kinos:
Los Santos Inocentes
El Espíritu de la Colmena

>Flicks:
Rec 1 and 2
Torrente. Maybe you can check Torrente 2. Ignore the rest.
Balada Triste de Trompeta
800 balas
Airbag
La piel que habito (Yea Forums seems to like it more than I do)

>Maybe too spanish for foreigners:
Amanece que no es Poco
Así en el Cielo como en la tierra
El Séptimo Día
Bienvenido Mr Marshall

None. It's all subsidized commie garbage.

Alatriste is pretty kino

>Abre los ojos
That's the movie they remake with Tom Cruise right?

>Kinos
El Pico
El Pico 2
Navajeros

Viggo carries the entire movie in his strong shoulders. Terrible adaptation of the books.

My bad I forgot about kinkiesplotation.
Hay que ligar a muchos pibes.

Acción mutante
Los cronocrimenes
Rec
Balada triste de trompeta
El Bar

lads what's the name of that movie that torrente and a priest have to find the anticrist or something like that
that one is pretty kino

spanfag is jelly

Los hombres de Paco and Los Serrano

And don't forget based LANDISMO.

Attached: CAH-Alfredo-Landa-3.jpg (950x425, 120K)

El dia de la bestia.

Also:
Amanece que no es poco
Airbag

>Balada triste de trompeta
honk honk

el dia de la bestia

El día de la bestia is KINO

You only need three names, OP. Ozores, Pajares, Esteso.

PAJARES

Attached: la hoz y el martinez.jpg (550x412, 47K)

Fresnadillo's first movie is quite nice, Intacto o something like that. Max von Sydown plays a role in that one.

I liked Silencio en la Nieve, it's about the Blue Division.

Desembraga a fondo

Highest grossing spanish film ever.

Attached: ocho_apellidos_vascos-cartel-5377.jpg (1000x1428, 315K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ISyog13MoPs

>panchi trailer

and a shit comedy

One of the most dishonest movies ever made

t. Butthurt v(ASCO)
youtube.com/watch?v=gENhr_Eb9go

I'll use this thread to ask this:

Is Spain required to translate all of their shows in all of the languages of the country (spanish, catalan, basque, galician and any other I don't know), or it's a free-for-all where some shows don't see the light of the day in another region?

Also, are those languages (besides spanish of course) protected by the government in any way, or you just tolerate them are hope for them to go extinct one day?

t francofag

Im from the true and unconquered Spain, Asturias

>all those government logos
I paid for this shit. I paid Dani Rovira and all this circus of rich communist assholes to insult me and my ancestors. I am a Spanish taxpayer, the ultimate cuckold.

>onions asturiano
t. minero muerto de hambre votante del psoe

Any other good Spanish thriller? Something like Casa De Papel or better?

Absolute SEETHING, vete a cobrar el PER

This is the superior Guerra Civil movie
sudaca hacks need to fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=mZOqrXgRMxY

youtube.com/watch?v=hTBt_4iz27U

youtube.com/watch?v=ybiMDmzE9GQ

Based retard. OP, try watching some Almodóvar, Eloy de la Iglesia and Chicho Ibáñez Serrador. Álex de la Iglesia's first films hide some beautiful gems, like El Día de la Bestia or 800 Balas.

La estanquera de Vallecas
Las pelis del Torete
80s Kinkis movie were truly based

>vete a cobrar el PER
t. andalucia del norte

Tesis is snuff kino similar to Cage's .8mm
Tarde para la ira
La isla mínima
Que Dios nos perdone

Sora no woto. A japanimation based in Spain

>vete a cobrar el PER
Mandando alguien a por gibs cuando la cuenca asturleonesa lleva chupando del bote desde el franquismo.

That is more 'inspired' by Spain kind of setting

It's up to the regional governments. Galicia used to have a fair amount of anime dubs for example, now they're all gone.

I hope you're joking, if not you have pleb taste.
Dude, do you really think that Torrente, Airbag or Balada Triste de Trompeta (amongst others) aren't too spanish for foreigners?
I would add Fariña too, but none of them are actual kino, jut "fine"

Didn't the creator made a prison based show? Is it any good?

LA QUÉ SE AVECINA

Not a single mention of Victor Erice, who made two of the best films of all time in The Spirit Of The Beehive and El Sur

Attached: beehive5.jpg (1024x625, 126K)

>Is Spain required to translate all of their shows in all of the languages of the country (spanish, catalan, basque, galician and any other I don't know)
I'm not from a bilingual region, but as far as I know, each region decides how to dub or sub movies in their cinemas. I know that many movies are dubbed in Catalan in Catalan cinemas. Not so sure about Galicia, Basque country, Valencia or the Balearic islands. I don't think they dub movies in Basque in Navarra, maybe they do.
>or it's a free-for-all where some shows don't see the light of the day in another region?
Regions have their local and regional TV channels. Some of them are in the regional language, some in Spanish. They also make their own shows and soap operas in local languages. I had a coworker from Murcia who could speak fluent Catalan because she used to watch Doraemon and Dragon Ball as a child on the public Valencian TV channel.
>Also, are those languages (besides spanish of course) protected by the government in any way, or you just tolerate them are hope for them to go extinct one day?
They're official in their regions, alongside Spanish. I think all official documents and websites of the Spanish state are translated into all recognised regional languages. At least when you go to a ministry's website, you can choose one of them. Don't be fooled by "català" and "valencià" because they're the same.

Not really depicted as good but in a silly and somehow endearing way.

Attached: Esperame-en-el-cielo1.jpg (200x300, 17K)

Cope more muslims

>Dude, do you really think that Torrente, Airbag or Balada Triste de Trompeta (amongst others) aren't too spanish for foreigners?

Airbag is just The Hangover with Arguiñano and a portuguese insteand of Ken Jeong. Torrente is popular enough with foreigners to avoid it.

These are great. He also made The Quince Tree Sun which is also very good. I like Almodovar's films, they are quite enjoyable.

"El crimen Ferpecto" was good comedy tier.

So is this thread just full of eurospics trying to pass as anglofags?
Solo pregunto para saber que no onions el único.

>Que no onions el único

Attached: 14.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>That word replace

IIRC, Amors Peros and Roma are pretty good.

>ERES FEA, LOURDES. MUY FEA. TÚ NO TIENES LA CULPA, PERO YO TAMPOCO.

based commie

>mommy mommy give me money, I want to be rich and wear tuxedos like Hollywood stars even if I can't earn it at the box office like they do
European cinema sucks. At least Soviets knew what they were and tried to build a rational system around it.

>Que no onions
kekked

Post regional kino
youtube.com/watch?v=7b5LZy1W5Eo

Attached: 1556484957880.gif (637x547, 87K)

So if a series is made in catalan for example, Spain is not forced in any way to translate it to spanish or any of the other languages?

>I think all official documents and websites of the Spanish state are translated into all recognised regional languages.
So if for example you're from Madrid and you want to purchase a house or set a business in Barselona, you need to deal all the documents, lawyers and stuff in catalan?

Are you telling me you dont find funny comedy legend Dani Rovira? Get out

Movie a shit. Karra Elejalde a shit.
If you want Basque jokes watch Vaya Semanita.

>vaya semanita
>despues de que se fuera Terol
I want zoomers to leave

Wanna know the punchline? Catalan is only the first language of 36% of Catalans

Maybe those made in the 40s and 50s? "Marcelino pan y vino" comes to mind, but it's too full of symbols for a foreigner to understand that it's Fascist propaganda. The 60s and 70s saw the rise of child star Marisol (now an irl shitposting alcoholic), music celebrities Sara Montiel or Manolo Escobar, and so on, but their pro-regime movies were more about stressing Catholic traditional values than clear Fascist propaganda like the postwar 40s ("Rojo y negro" etc).

>Mfw I realize the first tense of the verb "to be" is literally
S O Y

Attached: AHAHAH.jpg (500x616, 54K)

Not as good without Terol, right, but still better than Ocho Apellidos shit

That movie is fucking grim. I couldn't believe my spanish friends told me it was a comedy, seemed more like a surrealist nightmare

Dolor y Gloria is one of Almodóvar's best films, and one that gives us an intimate peek into not only his life and artistic evolution, but on the very foundations of that desire for creation. This scene and the one where the painter takes a bath (el primer deseo) will be remembered for years and years.

Attached: dolor.png (1601x953, 652K)

I've always wondered if "s o y" is also filtered in /ck/. It would make everything just more confusing.

>Not memeing 8 apellidos vascos to make batasunos butthurt
Never gonna make it, the fact that the movie sucks doesn't matter.

>That movie is fucking grim. I couldn't believe my spanish friends told me it was a comedy, seemed more like a surrealist nightmare
Now watch this one

Attached: el_verdugo-396316416-large.jpg (860x1200, 99K)

No, Spanish first then the co-oficial, its ilegal if they dont provide the documents un spanish

Yes, but most of the "humor" come via cameos or sterotypical regional characters (the Catalan, the Galician)

BASADO

Kino, i mean TRUE kino

ah, ok.

Thanks for clearing my doubts friend user~

Fermat's Room

>Mexicans
>sudacas
Apparently geography education is beyond subpar in Spain.

>Spain is not forced in any way to translate it to spanish or any of the other languages
No, if it's e.g. a soap opera made by a Catalan channel, its target audience is the Catalan middle class. It's not usual that a regional show breaks the bank at a national level, but then again, the Spanish state isn't forced to translate it. It's the distributors' job. An exception is maybe APM?, a Catalan comedy show about funny TV footage all across Spain, which is presented in Catalan although most videos are in Spanish.
>you're from Madrid and you want to purchase a house or set a business in Barselona, you need to deal all the documents, lawyers and stuff in catalan?
You don't need to because Spanish is official in Catalonia as well. Everything over there is translated in both languages. If your business needs to provide a service in Catalan, your lawyer will help you.

Spirit of the Beehive
Cria Cuervos
El Sur

The Skin I Live In

Calla panchito sudaca tiraflechas machupichu indio

twitter.com/vidamoderna/status/915969862232453120?lang=es

Nothing is more kino than

Attached: Alatriste.jpg (1599x1042, 137K)

Ironic, because he looks like a Muslim nigger who's about to bomb your city in the name of Allah. Spaniards have nigger blood thanks to being fucked by the Moors for 700 years. Spaniards are niggers. Enjoy your nigger blood.
t. niggerblooded sancho

That one is kino.

>Viggo carries the entire movie in his strong shoulders
That sounds pretty gay mate but you're right

>yfw you are the grandpa in this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY

Berlin was Kino

>he looks like a Muslim nigger who's about to bomb your city in the name of Allah
He's African, he's from the Canary islands. Where is your Allah now

>ALLAHU AKBAR

Attached: 90090990.png (516x266, 234K)

@114196177
Calla, Atahualpa.

this is 100% unfiltered kino
one of the best scripts ever written

>he's from the Canary islands
Which would make him a Spaniard, since the Canary Islands are part of Spain. You do know how geography works, right, Sancho? Everything I said still applies.

1. Moors were not black people but Berbers, hollywood movies are not serious references.
2. the "Moors" were actually converted spaniards for the most part, berbers were pretty irrelevant at the beginning.
3. Muslims in Spain became irrelevant since Las Navas de Tolosa in 1212, and were massively deported twice like the jews.
4. Spaniards were already mediterranean even before moorish invasions, same for Italians, they are not even the same kind of meds, north africans are darker and have another kind of faces.
5. Spain was a very important nation for catholicism in the entire european continent, the Hasburgs ruled Spain and the Holy Roman Empire.

I never understood this internet meme of talking about middle age events finished since a long times, probably butthurt from some chicano.

Attached: 4827.jpg (1000x717, 110K)

Nope. If you're into B movies you can look up Paul Naschy... or maybe El Día de la Bestia.

Other than that, overhyped shit like Almodovar is the best you're gonna get.

used to be like that but only get the Spanish dub for all the countries now

LLENO POR FAVOR

Attached: 1539699200594.jpg (1000x567, 81K)

Los Santos Innocentes is top tier kino. Francisco Rabal (Father Nazario from Nazarin) plays an ‘innocent’ and the scenes with him and the birds are fucking fantastic.

Attached: BB2C7F6D-BD5A-4A84-9889-A9FB9C2B2AAB.jpg (256x197, 10K)

Attached: menudo-es-mi-padre.jpg (380x200, 22K)

>Yesterday I wanted to perform a little bit as Socrates, y'know, walking the streets of Madrid with the socratic method, dialoging, trying to ask questions to bystanders to get a consensus that would lead us to the truth...But in truth what I resembled more while we did the show was Mocito Feliz going to the people like "WHA YU TINK OF ESPAIN! ESPAIN!" and one was like fuck off, I'm filipino!
>True you found a Filipino.
>Yeah, a Filipino and a fascist filipino at that. He was like "I'm spanish but of filipino origin!" Like sayin "I once was part of the empire!"

Attached: Ignatius.jpg (600x800, 52K)

Vale, esto es épico.

Attached: 1532901272031.jpg (600x580, 141K)

This saga is the shit. We have excellent horror that's rarely recognized.

Attached: nochedelterrociego.jpg (600x353, 50K)

Que he hecho yo para merecer esto?
La ley del deseo
Todo sobre mi madre
La escopeta nacional
Calabuch
Placido
El Verdugo
Los santos inocentes
El cochecito
Marcelino pan y vino (the one from 1955, avoid the remakes)
Historias de la radio
Viridiana (sadly, most Bunuel films were made in Mexico an France)
Cronos
El espinazo del diablo
El laberinto del fauno
La comunidad
El dia de la bestia
Accion mutante
El gran Vazquez
El cebo
El crimen de Cuenca
Perros callejeros (it has five sequels in case you enjoy this one)

>La casa de Papel
>Los hombres de Paco (last season the main character literally fights against Satan, no, im not joking)
>Aquí no hay quien viva (best comedy ever made in Spain and interesting if you want to know how Spanish people daily life is, although very exaggerated)
>Isabel (it's basically how the catholic kings came to be in spain, pretty spot on historically, there's almost 0 battles, it's all political intrigue, you can safely skip ther romances
>Carlos - Rey Emperador (followup to Isabel, follows Charles V the holy roman emperor)

La ley de la frontera (1995)

I miss Aquí no hay quién viva

>caring about muh box office

Attached: 87988998.jpg (820x1024, 57K)

I miss her bros

Attached: 00.jpg (512x384, 83K)

Amores Perros
The Secret in Their Eyes
Y Tu Mamá También
Nine Queens
The Embrace of the Serpent
Boogie

>Moors were not black people but Berbers
That was the original meaning, but when people talk about Moors in the Middle Ages they mean Muslims. Muslims are not a race and it has nothing to do with "nigger blood", Caliph Abd Al-Rahman III was blonde ffs, he dyed his hair black because blonde hair was associated with Goths i.e. Germans i.e. illiterate wildlings, the last Muslim kings of Granada were redheads according to their own portraits.

Attached: Alhambra_Sala_de_los_Reyes_fresco_sobre_cuero_10_web.jpg (640x174, 53K)

intacto, which another user mentioned, is kino.
los cronocrimenes is pretty good. old school kino would be los tarantos.

We only produce Schlock's fock and sock.