Not using Mysterio's globe helm

>not using Mysterio's globe helm

Cringe

Attached: mysterio-1547561894440_400w.jpg (400x225, 18K)

what?

Attached: 1553055121762.png (1278x535, 834K)

Retard

Attached: IMG_20190506_162449.jpg (1242x488, 62K)

why did walking phoenix and jack jillenballs cave in to doing capeshit
will bryan rosling be next

he has expressed no interest in capeshit, but he will probably if the check is big enough

Is this a picture of Jake airing out his smelly Hayden stank fingers?

what's the point of paying millions of dollars to a recognizable actor if you can't see his face?

They paid for Jake's face and they're gonna use it

I hate this practice so fucking much, and it only makes me love Dredd that much more.

Attached: Dredd[1].jpg (1503x1000, 176K)

vin diesel got paid 2 million dollars just for doing the voice of groot

>capeshit

Gotta pay for another solid gold Rolls Royce somehow

No, he got paid 2 million dollars to visit conventions, and take pictures of nerds, and do his comedy routine on TV shows advertising the movie.

That's just how superhero movies are. They always pull off their fucking masks so the celebrity can get face time. It's always fucking annoying, but they'll never fucking stop. Like Spider-Man has that bit where he pulls off his mask in Endgame, and it makes no sense when his mask has all that Stark gadgetry in it and he'd really benefit from keeping it on.

it's just the usual shill promo beginning for the next film

The day daniel day lewis does capeshit is the day i fucking scream and jump off my roof

>he shoots green mist
What is this?

It's green mist.

Screenshot this: Mysterio is Peter Parker from an alternate dimension, and he's older because he didn't get snapped there.

Isnt he just a prop guy? Wouldnt this all be a show anyways?

Word. Massive props to Urban for going helmeted all the way. He holds a special place in my kino heart thanks to that.

Attached: 215639-tumblr.jpg (620x350, 65K)

His name is Mist Erio you dummy

Dredd doesn't really work as a character if they show his face too much. It humanizes him too much instead of depicting him as a faceless and emotionless enforcer of the law and it's a big part of why the '95 adaptation didn't even feel like a Judge Dredd movie.

cum

What does it do though?

>Mysterio
>Jake Gylenhaal

This movie is gonna suck. It's about fucking time that they brought in Kraven,

Hell, a lot of other better villains are ripe for a reboot. They could reboot Doc Oc, or Sandman. Or how about Lizard? We deserve a decent Lizard.

Attached: Jason_Momoa_as_Kraven.jpg (915x1200, 234K)

Looks cool.

digits confirm, Marvel/Disney always get their men in the end. CopeKino firmly back on the menu bois

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>Dredd doesn't really work as a character if they show his face too much.
Go look up the original Iron Man comics and cartoons, and see how much his face is shown. Yet they had to make up all sorts of reasons for him to remove his helmet, so that they can show the expensive actor. Hulk spent a lot of time in his pink form too, to show the expensive actor. Game of Thrones, Star Wars, etc, and most sci-fi really, also had helmet off scenes for no reason other than to show the expensive actor faces, because China doesn't pay for the plot, they pay to see celebrities and be part of global pop-culture.

>Casting Hands

The focus should not be on Mysterio's not comicbook accurate glass helm.
The focus should be on the the diversity.
Diversity is our strength.

Attached: e7321ff07c7427747056087c4e0c0df7[1].jpg (3000x1243, 195K)

have.sex.

Fuck I laughed too much at this, user

I see some white guys in the back. Not very diverse.

Joker won't be capeshit, it will be a tear jerker drama that uses a capeshit character for marketing purposes.

Well, then I am all for it, because the action in the capeshit is boring as fuck.

it's still capeshit

WEAR THE FUCKING HELMET. How hard is this? What's the point of being villain? At least Toomes knew how to fly under the radar.

If Travis wore makeup, would Taxi Driver be capeshit?

Hollywood can not keep masks on valuable talent like Jake gylnhall. This is a fundamental problem with capeshit

That's stupid. Most people can be under CGI like Brolin or be like Rocket or Groot. Dafoe fucking managed to do it. They only removed the mask in appropriate moments.

Are you fucking retarded?

TELL ME ABOUT JAKE, WHY DOESN'T HE WEAR THE MASK?

Jesus, why does every scene with more than one other person in it have to be a fucking benneton ad? Like if it doesn't have 9 out of 10 races represented the movie will trigger the apocalypse?

I'VE ABANDONED MY CAREER!

Attached: 1403258639399.jpg (229x270, 14K)

NEVER FORGET: We could have had Spider-Man 4 where Bruce Campbell (who'd cameo'd in the other three movies as various roles) was Mysterio.

Attached: DdvZO1NU8AEuntI.jpg (1200x600, 165K)

taxi driver isn't a comic

Zyklon-C

They only added it after the backlash from people saying he should have the stupid helmet.

>Campbell as a fat Mysterio
Jesus, Raimi.

>tfw no DDL playing Dr. Doom

Attached: 1552273644109.jpg (653x523, 124K)

Can't wait for it to be broken after this scene.

Are you? They wear the mask to hide their identities. They used to squeeze alot of drama out of it. Why would you discard an important asset of having a superhero story?

IIRC it'ss reflective smoke that allows his hand projectors to create fake images. will most likely be turned into hallucination/persuasion smoke.

Arabic Flash is great tho

That'd be kino as fuck if it's true.

>he'd actually insist on getting the mask put on red hot like Doom did

He would make an even better villain than brollins thanos though. I kind of wish he would just because I want to see more of his god tier acting.

how are they gonna explain them all being somehow the same age? Did they ALL turn to dust?

he's guatamalan you knob

Open wide and say ahhh~

>he's guatamalan
Guatamalan isn't a race

reddit

You are correct.

ok retard

Do you suppose he's actually going to be from an alternate earth or is he going to be a illusionist shitter like he usually is?

I hope both.

>Unhand me, Shofarman!

Jesus, Raimi.

gosling is gonna play eddie brock in the third mcu spider-man screencap this

he retired

>climax of the movie
>Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield show up through a portal for a triple-Spidey finale

Attached: A487143F36C64B18912115B2BCE199A8.jpg (554x640, 13K)

and fuck Gyllenhaal r-right?

>capeshit

Source: your ass

Spider-man is the best Marvel hero and Mysterio is a patrician villain

Urban was a god tier Dredd. Perfect casting imo

This board is +18 only

A gamer I presume?

t. blind

It turns people inside out