/got/ starbucks edition

Attached: 6b76485a-9644-486b-bbd2-c81a154976f0.jpg (1280x719, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXaGymhf8wY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

already had this edition multiple times
also no backlink
terrible effort OP

>mfw apart from a few bruises none of the survivors were harmed during the short night
>mfw Bobby B's son gets the stormlands
>mfw Dany is smart
>mfw Goblina is beautiful
>mfw Jon is small but strong
>mfw Pod in a threesome
>mfw Sansa shits on Dany
>mfw the LAST war
>mfw Dany still has enough men to man her ships
>mfw another CGI nigger dies
>mfw Varys said more than two words
>mfw Varys wants to betray Dany for the good of the realm
>mfw "You don't need a cock to rule"
>mfw Jaime is one of these goodmen
>mfw teleports left and right
>mfw Drakaris
>mfw Missandei is beheaded in chains
>mfw people are mad about an irrelevant side character dying
>mfw Dany is going to be the mad queen
>mfw all horsefuckers and niggers are dead and a white man rule Westeros once again
>mfw SUBVERTED

Attached: smug pod.jpg (705x652, 43K)

Bran finally got some decent dialogue this episode, not perfect, but an improvement. Why cant his scenes be more like that?
>Get a history lesson about Westeros
>makes people understand hes not totally human anymore
>boo hoo im living in the past
Again, its not the best but its a marked improvement from these last what.....3 seasons?

youtube.com/watch?v=bXaGymhf8wY

What do we say to the God of Diet?

Attached: arya.png (838x781, 568K)

Attached: Dany Starbucks.webm (1920x1080, 2.2M)

i have never seen so much seething for a got episode as today, seems half the audience have finally '''realised''' how bad the writing is just because their favorite is getting btfo

Attached: 42728384.jpg (891x435, 43K)

Pumpkin Spice

Theon twisted in his chains, and blinked down at the king. "Crowfood found us, yes, he sent us here to you, but it was me who saved her. Ask her yourself." She would tell him. "You saved me," Jeyne had whispered, as he was carrying her through the snow. She was pale with pain, but she had brushed one hand across his cheek and smiled. "I saved Lady Arya," Theon whispered back at her. And then all at once Mors Umber's spears were all around them. "Is this my thanks?" he asked Stannis, kicking feebly against the wall. His shoulders were in agony. His own weight was tearing them from their sockets. How long had he been hanging here? Was it still night outside? The tower was windowless, he had no way to know.
"Unchain me, and I will serve you."
"As you served Roose Bolton and Robb Stark?" Stannis snorted. "I think not. We have a warmer end in mind for you, turncloak. But not until we're done with you."
He means to kill me. The thought was queerly comforting. Death did not frighten Theon Greyjoy. Death would mean an end to pain. "Be done with me, then," he urged the king. "Take off my head off and stick it on a spear. I slew Lord Eddard's sons, I ought to die. But do it quick. He is coming."
"Who is coming? Bolton?"
"Lord Ramsay," Theon hissed. "The son, not the father. You must not let him take him. Roose... Roose is safe within the walls of Winterfell with his fat new wife. Ramsay is coming."
"Ramsay Snow, you mean. The Bastard."
"Never call him that!" Spittle sprayed from Theon's lips. "Ramsay Bolton, not Ramsay Snow, never Snow, never, you have to remember his name, or he will hurt you."
"He is welcome to try. Whatever name he goes by."

>yfw Stephen Dillane and Alfie Allen never got to have scenes together

Attached: 1365819167123.jpg (900x636, 135K)

Water tastes bad.

>winterfell
>dragonstone
>kings landing
how the fuck do they travel so fast

nod doday XDDD

Attached: 1555756938677.jpg (375x525, 35K)

Who the fuck is "the new Prince of Dorne"?

Attached: 59652562_2340163846046951_8227060501742354432_n.png (2048x1152, 1.87M)

Time can pass between shots. Do you need the Spongebob annoucner telling you that 2 weeks have passed?

Attached: Podrick threesome.webm (1920x1080, 2.75M)

There's still time

Attached: 1557152925243.jpg (1920x1080, 952K)

YOU GOT FAT

Attached: 1557077819085.jpg (984x784, 85K)

>has a scene talking about how all these lords are pledging for Dany
>my enemies grow stronger as I wait
>but I wouldn't grow stronger waiting to rally these lords armies
>lets take the remnants of the north and my army and see if we can do this

So is Jaime going to kill Cersei or not?

just turn off your brain incel

Attached: 90AA034F-A16F-4CB1-AB1D-1369112516C0.jpg (1242x1114, 622K)

Attached: 1505612935572.png (575x358, 470K)

D A R K S T A R
A
R
K
S
T
A
R

Attached: Darkstarr.jpg (800x566, 64K)

Darkstar of course

Attached: received_337837203626001.jpg (551x600, 16K)

>hey fellas, Qyburn45 here again to test this new prototype dragonkiller balista from our friends at GFT inc. (get fucked targshits inc.)
>now before we get started, I'd like to thank our friends in the NRA, and i'd really apprechiate it if you joined in to help us keep our rights, and it really helps us out
>now lets send some projectiles down the range
>there's a skull over there
>THUNK
>haha, oh I see a 2 liter, gotta help the little birdies avoid tooth cavities
>THUNK
>THUNK
>hold on second, gonna get it right this time
>THUNK
>there we go, now we would usually just ring the gong at this point, but we have a volunteer riding a real life dragon, and they brought a spare so lets give it a shot
>THUNK
>THUNK
>THUNK
>wew there it goes
>hahaha, lets just go for a cowboy to finish this off folks
>THUNK
>Thank you for watching, and remember, life's good

Attached: 3e93919152c217bfe6b80a87cb80d84b.jpg (640x519, 36K)

Is he /ournig/?

Attached: 9d356eec-1ca6-45d6-aa22-6b7a113739c1.png (960x1920, 421K)

What emotion is this face meant to convey?

Attached: received_2349822435265811.png (185x239, 63K)

ftfy

Attached: 1557154078844.jpg (1108x582, 122K)

>podrick gathering up his harem again
chad

Now normies will know how Stannischads felt.

Ironically the writing for Dany going mad is some of the better show writing, the only problem is that it feels too rushed so there wasn't any leadup to it
They really should have emphasised this clearer in all the previous seasons where Dany does something "badass", by making it ambiguous in that what she's doing is also pretty cruel and vicious

While D&D is partially to blame for this, another source of blame for not being clear enough with the hints of Dany's villainy is Ramin Djawadi. Can't expect the audience to understand Dany is going down a dark path when the soundtrack to all of her morally grey deeds are covered by a triumphant heroic score that tricks the audience into thinking she's the good guy

Attached: bravo.jpg (1280x736, 127K)

Are they just letting anyone waltz into Winterfell now? Bronn (Lannister loyalist) walks right into the room out of nowhere to mortally threaten Jaime and Tyrion (literal Lannisters) like this is a fucking episode of Cheers.

Attached: 9CB8A4F5-ABE8-413F-B1F2-2033FD46F174.jpg (403x324, 46K)

she was reading a /got/ thread

Anyone got that leaks picture?

Is this the severest case of alcohol syndrome lads?

Attached: 1557152427598.png (608x706, 478K)

Ours is the last laugh

They were clearly at a tavern in Wintertown, not Winterfell itself, which was seen in the background

he's gone some climbing picks, he can impregnate any bitch

The primitive mind of negro savages always amazes me

Attached: 1555598695497.png (693x937, 1.01M)

just want to say i'm going to miss you faggots once this is over, even the though the show is shit and the winds of winter will never come out, maybe the real game of thrones was the friends we made on the way.

Attached: broken in.jpg (923x689, 78K)

unironically based

Why would she remember them? The last time he fucked her over they made a deal about them having to march halfway across westeros with no supplies. Only to teleport to KL next episode as if DnD kind of forgot about that dialogue

>Dorne? Who rules there, Lord Varys?
>A scion of House Dayne, your grace. He says men call him Darkstar, as he is of the night
>*Tyrion snickers*
>*Dany raises any eyebrow towards the camera*
>Do they?
>So I've been told.

have you been subverted, user?

based

Attached: 1554780018911.gif (480x270, 1.31M)

>They have to set up the ride of the rohirrim moment next episode

If its a Martell, Quentyn?

>y-you're s-soo beautiful

"Ooops, she forgot"

Genius writing right there.

>mfw I see a 20-something who hasn't had sex

there is no world in GoT anymore.

the only people who exist in Westeros are the 2 talking to each other in the current scene

Attached: llll.jpg (800x1200, 414K)

/bessie/

Attached: 1494345919375.jpg (1059x779, 225K)

rate my fanfic

Attached: night queen ygritte.jpg (1913x1067, 738K)

Thank you.

Attached: AryaSale.jpg (490x600, 61K)

Why the FUCK didn't Jon pet his wolf goodbye?

imagine feeling personally insulted/punished for liking a fictional character. How do these people live? Are they just sociopaths mimicking emotions?

Honestly things are starting to fall into place as I thought they would this episode. It was mainly last episode that shit got subverted Rian Johnson style

Attached: triggaerys.gif (809x722, 322K)

Attached: watch?v=qwQV89TE8DQ 00:00:09.jpg (1920x1080, 673K)

They're hilarious, we should keep them in zoos

Mind you, the mongoloids on Yea Forums who are now praising dumb&dumber's writing because things are happening that they like are just as retarded

GODS SHE WAS HOT BACK THEN

Attached: dany.png (1094x1080, 958K)

fpbp

how the fuck does this happen

the white walkers always kill everything for me

can female white walkers have children with human males

Attached: OUJnBXy.jpg (500x284, 40K)

LANCEL, BREAST STRETCHER WORKS!

Attached: 1555218593000.png (1114x856, 909K)

Ok so we all expected it to be bad. But how many of you guys really, genuinely, anticipated it being THIS bad?

No fucking way lmao

most women hit the hard wall at age 24

How easy is it to get into CK2 as a relative brainlet at strategy games?

Even if she forgot she is supposed to have a few canonically smart guys as advisors. I guess they forgot too.
How hard could it be to tell Dany to use her dragons for a little scouting.

God I hate that smug look Dany has on her face in EVERY FUCKING SCENE

Baratheon will finish the targshits.

Attached: 1556972926340.png (661x625, 453K)

>filling the Red Keep with human shields

So, Cersei=Hamas, Daenerys=IDF?

Attached: cersei-game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-4-trailer.png (2560x1260, 2.12M)

The starbucks got shit is now a normie meme.

>The woman he loves doesn't love him back the same

GENDRY GOT KEKED JUST LIKE HIS FAT FATHER! LOL! ALL BARATHEON MEN ARE KEKS!
>Robert Baratheon starts a massive civil war since he got cucked by Rhegar
>Renly Baratheon is literally unironically gay
>Stannis gets cucked by his own fire witch and soldiers who abandoned him to die
>Fucking Gendry is turned down by quasimodo herself after he announces he's a lord now

BARATHEON MEN ARE WEAK!

Attached: Gendry.png (2560x1440, 363K)

Regardless you would imagine that in such times the seat of the North would be more fortified. Or at least not just let the guy walk right in.

How can you tell they’re not in Winterfell anyway? I missed that part.

it truly is a sight to behold

Attached: Charles Dance.jpg (512x288, 38K)

Somewhat easy since it's half-rpg half-strategy, knowing how to work your way around the UI is the hardest part, I'd watch a few hours of let's plays (with the newest patch), the in-game tutorial is basically broken.

1st for Busty Sansha

Attached: sans.jpg (2100x1398, 311K)

Its starbucks in a show where in the newer seasons the main audience is Basic white girls and woke PoC. Did you expect anything less?

More like cersei=IDF, king's landing=the world trade center

it's one of the easiest of paradox games. 20 min tutorial on youtube and your good

It’s a normie show

Attached: 2F5A60F3-DC20-40E5-A420-997C2D2717FE.jpg (1240x2039, 392K)

Attached: Namnlös.png (2560x1440, 2.79M)

They can, but they just sacrifice them instantly. No idea how to fix this.
Its really easy. Armies aren't that hard and don't require much strategy either. Just make death stacks and overwhelm the enemy. Works every time unless your enemy has a dragon.

Attached: sacrifice.jpg (1911x1068, 848K)

Bitch has nothing on Settra.

Attached: Settra1.jpg (806x766, 159K)

>Podrick "Power Penis" Payne -- user, 2019

Cersei PAYS Bron to shot a dart into Tyrion.

Cersei has chance to shoot one hundred arrows into Tyrion, doesn't. Why?

Attached: 3.jpg (1800x1200, 581K)

THE CHADRICK PAYNE
>Fucks whores, no charge because the sex was that good

THE VIRGIN BARATHEON
>Has oneitis over a literal sewage goblin because she raped your virginity out of you

Attached: podrick-payne.png (1024x663, 627K)

>Littlefinger is alive and they're plotting together for the throne from the start

I'd expect that you wouldn't even be allowed to bring any kind of unrelated object into the set to avoid something like that from happening.

I love that you can be resurrected by R'hllor even if you get assassinated. Couple of seven-following lords plotted to kill Stannis, then I just revoked all titles and rule as an absolute monarchy.
R'HLLOR HUNGERS

Attached: resurrected by rhllor.jpg (1912x1068, 889K)

that's a bummer, they should fix this immediately so a female white walker and happily raise a child with a human father

Based House Payne.

Attached: 1550951672196.jpg (427x300, 16K)

can you be resurrected every time or is it by chance?

mfw i see an incel

underrated post

Stop cheating by playing with no demesne or vassal limit

Gotcha thanks. Still an oddly sudden entrance for the guy. And that in a public establishment they are completely alone.

>I beg you, if not for yourself then for your child

Attached: Screenshot_20190506_165317.png (780x662, 647K)

PODRICK? MORE LIKE CHADRICK

Why didn't he warn Deany about Euron's ambush?

Attached: imgoingtogonow.jpg (611x305, 9K)

Pissed me off more than the literal teleporting behind you/to Kings Landing

yeah its almost like it was deliberately done for marketing reasons or something lol

Is this Star wars now? Who?

>child?
>what child?
>her baby?
>my baby?
>how does he know?
>what is going on here?

nope, move along people

Attached: Screenshot_20190506_165437.png (307x331, 108K)

Too hard to do the CGI properly.

why would you warn her, if you could watch your sister get raped over and over?

Didn't even know you could do that I usually just spend a generation fighting wars to put each of my sons as kings in each kingdom; marry them to their sisters and then keep marrying each kingdom to another to keep could relations and a small family tree.

The funeral pyre rendition of "The Night King" was better than the original piano rendition of it imo

Because King Autismo is playing the game.

It depends on if you have enough sacrifices. You need like 10 and then you're set. Getting resurrected also means you don't physically age.
>he doesn't fuck around for fun
I've done all there is to do in CK2, may as well fuck around with scenarios. Besides, the AI gets that too.

Attached: empress dany of the reich.jpg (1912x1072, 873K)

>Cersei tries to assassinate Jaime
>He STILL wants to fight for her

Attached: 1508342813815.jpg (1106x1012, 70K)

I bet this is the real reason and it pisses me off to no end.

Probably why they killed a Dragon too.

Thats what insecure men want you to believe. Its not true. Most women are way hotter in their thirties, actually.

I always thought his sight was limited to the past.

He is of the night

Honestly I only want to get to the end so we could get the OST

>mfw it's all a ruse and he is going to kill her
>mfw no face

Why even bother having the negotiations at the end of the episode outside the gates with all of those archers and ballistae? Why not in some random wooded area outside of KL? Why did nobody who had any clout on set ever raise the question of why Cersei wouldn't just fucking blast every one of her enemies who were all conveniently stood like fish in a fucking barrel 50 metres away from her walls with zero chance of being able to get away?

Attached: 1556826681085.png (655x440, 572K)

Because he's watching Sansa's and Dany's "rapes" on repeat.

Past and the present.

>7 Kingdoms
>everybody is an Emperor
nice mod

How the FUCK was Jaime even allowed to just stroll out of the castle? Sure he helped with the NK but hes still Cerseis sister. How was he not under permanent house arrest in the castle as a hostage?

he can see IN THE PAST, Euron and his fleet sailing to dragonstone.

Attached: manshrug.gif (180x180, 607K)

Why would he? The nk is dead and that's all that matters, let them play their dumb game of thrones.

The Most Dangerous Man In Dorne

He tried to kill a little girl but only managed to cut her ear

*blocks your path*

Attached: stkt.jpg (1080x1349, 104K)

Lord Stark.

Attached: 1556811496323.png (723x944, 540K)

Why did the Bronn scene feel so weird?

Why didn't Tyrion just kill Qyburn?

>breaks her back and
>
>is turned into a sex slave
kek

he cant act

Felt as shit as everything else. Would be noticable in the earlier seasons, but now its fits perfectly.

I was surprised about his callousness but I thought it was fitting. Hes a merc through and through. The whole show he works for the Lannisters for empty promises of castles and lordship so its understandable hes going to wait for the winner and collect a reward from who ever is on top

>yfw Illyrio's grand master plan comes to fruition in the finale

Attached: Illyrio-Mopatis-HD.png (322x500, 277K)

because it was a complete asspull, tadah here I am guys

Nope lol

Attached: AHHHHHH SAVE ME DARKSTAR.jpg (509x409, 110K)

because he's speaking as quick as he can because every second spent chatting with the two of them and not killing them is a chance that someone could see him not killing them and word could get back to cersei

Yeah that didn't make much sense. Unless like I said it's all a ruse and everyone but the viewer is in on it and he's going to kill her.

Just a typical UK teen desu

Is myopathies even mentionned in the show anymore

absolutely horrible scene. they even said that cerseis allies are getting weaker day by day. just before they say they actually grow stronger.

her skull isn't human at all it's so weirdly shaped

>waltz right into Winterfell no problem
>waltz right into where Tyrion and Jaime are conveniently all alone at.
>"so listen, you fuckers, this is how shit goes down"

seems about right...

Lol! I love that Facebook meme! It’s like girls all love pumpkin spice stuff!!!

They mentioned that the place where Tyrion was having a hangover after being ferried otu of KL in a box was Illyrios mansion in Pentos. That was in season 5 and the last mention of the dude.

Brother-in-law.

Attached: 1556903271381.jpg (362x450, 26K)

how???

He can and has warged into birds and scouted for groups before

Butthurt pumpkin spice latte sipping faggot detected. It's okay dude, your drink is a meme but don't get bothered by what others think. Just do you, man.

Have sex

literally me

based and cerseipilled

I don't think I care anymore

I don’t drink sugar shit, and I don’t consume caffeine.

Am I the only one who thought it was a decent episode? I don't care about the logistics stuff, nerds.

D&D finished all of the final 4 episodes in one night around 6 am after procrastinating for a couple of years

Illyrios and the Iron bank have Joined forces to put Daenerys in power through the golden company?

do you think they intentionally left that shot in, so people would discuss the stupid starbucks cup instead of the gaping plot holes and the lack of any coherence in this episode?
because it seems to be working if you check any GoT video on YT most of the comments are about the cup

Does anyone have a screencap of Bronn entering with crossbow ala Cosmo Kramer?

>Bronns actor fucked that IRL

We only have 2 episodes left I don't care about the teleporting stuff and logistics either. This has easily been the best episode of the season so far but it did still have some classic DnD hackery

No, they have JaimexBrienne for that

She should have just rained arrows on him because she isn't pregnant

what games is this?

What was logistically bad? That they didn't have scenes where they marched down to White Harbor?

No. Women are objectively the most attractive and most fertile from 18-30.

GOTTA GET THAT SISTER PUSSY
>GOTTA GET THAT SISTER PUSSY

Attached: B23A2B27-EE1A-4A5E-9287-2DE383692B71.gif (500x281, 980K)

Has anyone made the Brienne and Jaime version of the IMAGINE copypasta yet?

Attached: 1557139849105.jpg (538x640, 58K)

How the fuck could they not notice the coffee? It's a fucking eye sore

Poor guy on the left just trying to enjoy the party getting his afternoon ruined by some incestous cunt.

the character drama was pretty good, i dont care about teleporting anymore because theyve been teleporting like this for years. i mostly like the episode because i know the turbotards that worship dany are seething

Anyone have that leaks picture?

Probably. I find it really hard to believe that nobody during various points of production noticed it.

This looks like some comedy

argh...

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (591x559, 125K)

Im willing to bet my life savings they did it intentionally for the memery. DnD are even in the feast scenes as wildlings so its even more on the nose.

Something about the trajectory of the bolt

I just wanted a scene of the Hound eating Sansa asshole like it was icecream

those wild and wacky kids!

Based Argh poster

the only good thing about this episode was that it actually made me hype again for next episode, that scene in the preview with euron looking confused in the sky made me curious what shenanigans they're gonna pull off

Dany is retarded as well ad D&D, what else is new?

Attached: il_794xN.995174960_l6fn.jpg (794x781, 95K)

I am not from America. Guys, explain to me why you have such high ratings of the new episodes in America. Do you really like them?

Hes going to think it's a dragon but it will just be a gust of wind

S U B V E R T E D

Why weren't there more attractive "princesses" in GoT?

The Hound. The Hound, Sansa.

Based based poster

>Episode 5
>Dany’s army fucked up
>Deus Ex Machina
>Dornish army appearing

It is known.

Because 3D women are gross.

Attached: wellshit.jpg (1443x1049, 252K)

>Cocks are very important I'm afraid..
what did he mean by this?

british cast

Attached: 1555615182615.jpg (1152x1080, 443K)

He was looking up towards the sun so I guess Dany is going to discover the age old dogfighting tactic of attacking with the sun behind you so the enemy can't see ya

Jon not saying anything to Ghost pisses me off so much. How the fuck do you fail to portray an endearing relationship between the two, this shit is probably easiest thing to adapt. Ghost is his fucking companion and what he represents is so blatantly obvious
>different from the rest of the pack but grows to be bigger than the rest
Anyone have quotes on them that truly show the bond between the two?

I expected the indulgent fanservice but I'm flabbergasted that their choices took all of the narrative inertia out of the season.
Story could have been so easy
>Cersei marches on riverlands to attack North's flank
>Winterfell falls to the NK
>north retreats to Riverun to join forces in uneasy alliance with Cersei
>Cersei betrays alliance but somehow the heroes ( ninja arya?...fine) kill the NK and save the world.

I'll give GRRM this, before this season started I had no intention of buying the new book. Now I'll give it a chance.

I refuse to believe Bran sits on the iron throne. In what fucking world would the council think Bran is the only reasonable person left to rule?

Stop being so antisemitic.

I don’t understand, can someone give me a quick rundown?

I'm so sorry, user, it's not coming out.

who /mountain/ here

Why new episodes have such a high rating on imdb?

Brainlets complaining about this is so hilarious. Ghost never gave a shit about Jon remember how he ran away north of the wall and showed up later still not giving that much of a shit?
Him getting rid of Ghost is symbolic. He is letting go of his once thought Stark lineage he thought he was a part of for so long

subversion

The solution to the problem is Jon marrying Dany, but that won't happen since as Varys said, Jon is from the north. Wtf is that how they're going to dismiss the most ovbious solution to everyone's problem? This is how alliances are formed through marriage. Jon becomes King and can manage the north while Dany is Queen and runs the rest of the realm. Their kids inherit everything. Fucking dabid.

Attached: 1557143413333.jpg (1242x1400, 959K)

Dany's dragon aren't mature, they're still small as fuck in comparison to an actual adult dragon, let the bigger ones like Balerion the Black Dread.

it wasn't logistically bad, I mean the pacing was off because they skipped several days between Danny boarding the ships and reaching Dragon Stone, but at least they mentioned Jon with the army being a fortnight away, which makes sense

it was bad for several other reasons, some but not all including:
>assassinating Jamie's character arc
>turning this into the finale of Friends, where major characters just become couple for the sake of it
>Bran being completely useless again. Seriously he could've just died few season's ago wound't matter
>Bronn walking in AND OUT of Winter fell alive after threatening to kill the Lannisters
>Dany not spotting an entire armada heading directly towards them, while she is airborn
>Cercei actively choosing not to kill Tyrion. I mean she wanted him dead forever, but after he killed Tywin she actually placed a major reward on his head, and now he's standing right in front of her, all she has to do is give a signal to the archers - and she spares him? why? there is nothing to gain, she's not even negotiating with Dany

Ah, it makes sense now. THIS was the long night.

Lmao

>Wtf is that how they're going to dismiss the most ovbious solution to everyone's problem
It's like you didn't watch the episode. He also said that Dany would never do it because she wants to rule alone. She's power hunger as shit and he basically states that.

why is dorne fighting for dany again? because she killed those responsible for murdering their legit king and prince?

I want to believe

Attached: 1471061024241.gif (500x305, 819K)

How does he "manage" the North when, if acknowledged as Rhaegar's kid Bran (who is basically dead and can't rule), Sansa and Arya are before him in line for Winterfell

who's the biggest CHAD in westeros
Qyburn for me

Attached: index.png (680x760, 194K)

I distinctly remember characters saying the words "three full grown dragons" multiple times. Stop pulling shit out of your ass.

Dany doesnt want to shar power she wants absolute dominion over every kingdom. She also believes her dragons are the only children she will ever have

The Fresh Prince of Dorne wants to join the winners side.

And? What's the issue. Jon is becoming Warden of the north anyway. He'll be King in name only while Dany runs the show. Why would Jon have a problem with that if he doesn't care about ruling.

>Establish in Season 1 that Bran can forsee the future
>It's never brought up again

Why did he at-least tell them the score of the Winterfell vs Iron Island soccer game so they could win a few crowns?

Attached: 1556824315509s.jpg (250x220, 7K)

They're going to do a Quentyn

Attached: quentyn martell's wedding.jpg (480x526, 44K)

holy shit I want to piss in D&D's faces

>And? What's the issue
Reread what I wrote a couple of times and it'll possibly get through your normie brain. She wants to be the ruler of all. No one else can rule anything. She doesn't want that.

>I made him pay
>How?
>Hounds
This may as well be their last interaction, treasure it because it could have been much worse

p-p-plans change

Because he wants the dragons ded

All according to keikaku

Attached: chargin muh lazor.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

What's the general consensus of episode 4, lads?
I kinda liked it. Better than previous episodes. Doesn't say a lot though. 6/10.
Jaime is wasted again. His arc going full circle. Dialogues are lazy but it hasn't been good for a while. Other than that we actually have some character development.

Who exactly? Who in the show is a "dragon expert"? We know that dragons don't stop growing until their death and that they can live for hundreds of years. Dany's dragons in the show are what 2-3 years old? Are you so fucking retarded as to think that they are fully grown at that young an age when they have at least 3-4 times the lifespan of humans?

Why instead of normal writers in Hollywood hired two fool roosters?

best episode since hardhome

Sansa clearly wanted that Hound dick

I'd let Dany rule my thing, if you are catching what i'm putting down my man

Everything considered it's not a bad ending

The REAL solution is Gendry and Sansa marrying and ruling over an independent Stormlands and North. Robin Arryn becomes King of the Vale. That new Prince of Dorne guy goes independent (Who the fuck is he again? Quentyn?) and I don't even know what happens to the Westerlands, Riverlands and Crownlands. Reach too.

Attached: Sandrycanon.png (400x284, 287K)

Best of the worst season so far. Still had some usual writing hiccups you'd expect from DnD, but the wheels are finally moving on this final season.

You will get that Brienne sex scene and you will like it!

Is this a worst season of GoT?

It sucked dick. At least previous episode had some kino shots, this one was just boring with some cheap shock value thrown in to get the normies talking.

its not over yet but probably

So far, yes

If Edmure is dead and Bran is basically dead then Sansa is the rightful inheritor of the Riverlands.

everything past season 5 has been....not great

They were the ones who pitched the show and they got GURM's approval

Because it is shot like a sitcom and it is dumb.

S5 was worse, hardhome was the only good episode

imagine liking ep3 over ep4 lmao. muh epic dragon moon shots omg

I thought s7 was horrendous, even worse than this one.

6 was also godawful. 6 was the worst offender imo because it was so forgottable and utterly boring.

I love how you're buying into dabids logic like a good little retard. No, Jon becomes King consort while Dany rules everything. Keeps the northerners happy + Dany happy. Everyone wins, and her children if she can have any will inherit everything.

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 206K)

familiar smile

Attached: smug jesse.png (714x750, 625K)

>GOT ends with an announcement for TWOW release date

BASED
A
S
E
D

I can totally picture the scene with a laugh track

Yeah? at least it had some highs. This one was just boring and lame.

>Gregor ''heads up'' Clegane
>Gregor ''off the wall'' Clegane
>Gregor ''Swordmaster'' Clegane
>Gregor ''The mountain'' Clegane
>Gregor ''Manlet creator'' Clegane
>Gregor ''one shade too dark'' Clegane
>Gregor ''Give me a nun, hun'' Clegane
>Gregor ''Decapitation station'' Clegane
>Gregor ''haircut on the house'' Clegane
>Gregor ''the pope? haha nope'' Clegane
>Gregor ''POW? more like KOS'' Clegane
>Gregor ''let the bodies hit the floor'' Clegane
>Gregor ''I'll just take a bit off the top'' Clegane
>Gregor ''+set g_sabermorerealistic 2'' Clegane
>Gregor ''Never liked brunettes anyway'' Clegane

Attached: Cnb-0GMWIAANa0h[1].jpg (464x576, 60K)

My Ancestors are smiling at me Imperial. Can you say the same?

Attached: 1557130821325.jpg (1564x890, 129K)

Utterly based and blessed

Can someone post the Jaime book to show picture

Of course, they must cash in on the merchandise while the iron is still hot

Attached: WindsofWinter.jpg (939x1427, 203K)

What do you mean? This is the worst rated season so far with EP4 having the lowest rating of all epsidoes.

Post tummy first

>Gregor "AHEM" Clegane
>Gregor "FUCK NIGGERS" Clegane

this post

Attached: IMG_20190505_221918.jpg (1080x816, 136K)

Why would he have to? Everyone should've assumed he was going to ambush them. He did it before.

is it time for the inevitable LOTR/GOT crossover episode?

you know its coming

Brann's being a non-character for a while now, he does nothing, he's just a cheap plot device to introduce flashbacks
they threw down the drain the Night King, the Long Night, Azor Ahai and all the prophecies just for the sake of having "the game of thrones" being the most important thing in this universe
now you gonna have Brann win the game of thrones?
conciser people's expectation subverted, i.e. everyone expected at least a half-assed ending

Someone post Missandei memes, i haven’t saved them

Attached: DC6F3D82-20A9-454F-B17F-C0FE2B53D2EA.jpg (792x928, 108K)

they dont

Still just fanservice and blockbuster action schlock. The characters are parodies of their former selves. Go watch something from seasons 1-4 and you will notice how plastic everything seems now. The earlier seasons weren’t perfect but they at least had a soul.

Rushed, terrible writing, they're cramming too much into too few episodes now because they didn't lay the groundwork properly long ago. And are you retarded? Jaime is going back to stop Cersei. He won't admit it to himself because it means he has to kill his sister, lover, and unborn child.

4/10 at best. It's a sloppy episode that tries to reestablish things we already know but does it so dumb people catch on. Dany is literally the same as season 2, except now other characters call it bad. Seriously, how is her plan any different than say what she did in Mereen? Or Astapor? Or Qarth? The difference is she didn't have a fully grown trained dragon. That's it. She got thousands of innocents she was there to supposedly protect killed.

Better than last week but shitting in my mouth is mildly better than shitting in my mouth and eyes.

R'HLLOR HUNGERS

Attached: fire king stannis.jpg (2480x3508, 780K)

>Duolingo has been uninstalled

>mfw brienne of tard was still a virgin

Would have been cooler if it was a Dunkin cup.

You're actually worse than a brainlet if you are ignoring Varys' line there. I can't really explain much further than just telling you to rewatch the episode with your audio turned on as well as subtitles.

It's already done. They are saving the announcement of the release date for after the finale.

It's not great but it's still better than Jon or Dany or Tyrion ruling

I think they surely high.

Attached: 1.jpg (645x704, 70K)

This is so fucking retarded

Based Qyburn protecting the 2nd amendment of the Westerosi Constitution

Did it happen already?

Attached: D2D9ADAF-445C-4884-B622-B3945FDA3DED.png (870x421, 575K)

Anything below 9 is low by modern standards

Do you think they'll do a sequel about this dude?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-02 Thoren Smallwood.png (980x492, 164K)

>Dabid logic makes so much sense just look at Varys line *farts*

Attached: 1556301196308.jpg (263x322, 17K)

Sansa was acting especially cunty this episode. Cersei was also looking very cunty with her smirk. I miss the long hair bros, now she's just so punchable

>best episode of the season gets the lowest rating
i simply can't understand normalfags

>house smallwood
Finally, a house for me

Attached: 1550497587634.jpg (657x527, 41K)

i think it's very well telegraphed to be honest

she's been dropping unfair ultimatums, breaking her promises and doing other shit like locking that one dude into a vault since season 2-3 or something

Cheers, Faggot

does anyone even watches this shit unironically anymore?

he was too busy wheelchair shopping

Attached: 1555013161520.gif (400x327, 927K)

holy fuck, actually subtle

No. I'm watch for future memes.

i can see the director or cameraman not noticing but why didn't emilia point out "hey there's a cup of starbucks here rofl"

*stabs you in the throat from behind

For me it's Manwoody

Attached: Dickon Manwoody.png (472x624, 133K)

>Brb going to tell about my treasonous plans to someone who is not backing me up.

What can go wrong?

Attached: varys.jpg (600x325, 26K)

She wants to watch it all burn

did anyone find this to be wildly out of character for bronn? sure he goes where the money is, but he is also loyal to his friends. threatening his pals with a fucking crossbow seemed a bit unbelievable to me, like i expected him to crack up midway and it all to be a joke.

Yeah look at all this cunning and guile she used to become queen.

Dany is supposed to represent a different style of monarch. Having her devolve into a violent psychopath is a complete betrayal of her character.

Attached: dany.png (1064x580, 1.44M)

Nothing. The cool wine uncle is reduced to making cock jokes.

Arya stork will take the iron throne
Because that is what you are least expecting.
And she left winterfell and said she is planning on
not returning.

B U R N
T H E M
A L L

uhhhhh im thinking based

In the middle of a big, central hall that can have plenty of people eaves-quoting

Attached: littlegenius2.jpg (535x1200, 458K)

I ᴀm StᴀɴɴJs BᴀRᴀtHeoɴ, FJRst oғ HJs ɴᴀme, KJɴG oғ tHe AɴdᴀMs ᴀɴd tHe FJRst Meɴ, LoRd oғ tHe Seveɴ KJɴGdoms, SeRvᴀɴt oғ tHe LoRd oғ LJGHt, ᴀɴd PRotectoR oғ tHe ReᴀMm.

Attached: R'hllorRises.jpg (1280x720, 351K)

>based and hickockpilled
Holy shit best post all day

She's gonna impersonate Dany and rule instead of her

She wants that Jon dick

>devolve into a violent psychopath

She’s always been a violent psychopath set on taking the throne, she just got a lot of fans for being the brown-people-savior SJW-yass-Queen self insert, especially around season 5, so they (and the showwriters for a while) ignored her crimes against humanity.

Attached: 1A98F88F-602C-4864-81CC-1DE2C689AA2B.png (284x226, 93K)

>Gendry is turned down by quasimodo herself

This gave me good chuckles

Attached: IMG_20190505_230519.jpg (342x422, 50K)

>Jerome can't act
take it back

Attached: SergeantDrake.png (922x493, 943K)

No it isn't, it's actually perfect because women in real life do exactly this.

>It's a sloppy episode that tries to reestablish things we already know but does it so dumb people catch on. Dany is literally the same as season 2, except now other characters call it bad
Because she was terribly written from 2-6. Why do you think people were calling Dany Mary Sue before?
I'm not saying they've vastly improved but this is how it should be.

Oi bruv you betta fuck off I'll stick ya right in the belly parts I swear on me mum

Bad writing right there

Dany wants to end tyranny and bring a new age of rule to a corrupt Westeros but wants to do it by her say so

>She’s mad

Instead let’s lay siege to a city of millions and hope the crazy drunk queen doesn’t quell the population and they resort to eating cats, dogs and the elderly

ride of rohirrim better be jon turning into a weapon or getting killed and rising with white hair.
and he settles for their word instead of asking for at least some gold up front.

this scene made me cringe so bad

never speak to me or my wifes son again?
>not seeing the hits
>not even when she burned down a building full of horse riders
I would say they have no one but themselves to blame but this show is shilling theon as a good guy despite him killing 2 kids and raping people

That goatee with a chinstrap doesn't look very period accurate

Did she also lose the ability to see in front of her?

based

That would unironically be great so that wont happen

He watches as his blind sister gremlin gets bfto by an edgy long hair pal

>Am I the only one who thought it was a decent episode?
You're not. Plot is moving again. Still bad but passable. Better than turds they had served in previous episodes

Attached: LadyArya.jpg (958x2006, 148K)

This was the only good episode this season though?

Do people just get upset when their favorite good guys die?

Good pussy

the dragons havent grown in the last few season. in the books they grow much bigger but i know the show wont do that

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Attached: TroooooT.jpg (1337x788, 35K)

but does he wield dawn?
i don't give a fuck unless he is the sword of the morning.

Triple latte grog

Attached: 94337F1E-92D6-4620-874A-68550EDF1E58.jpg (1600x1200, 255K)

cgi budget
if fucken shrunk ghost so the dragons have nothing to complain about.

I've done some acting, and typically you run through scenes a couple of times to test out blocking and shit. Sometimes they go well enough that you just keep the test run in the final cut. I think that's what happened here. Still fucking sloppy though

Why the fuck didn't the retards over in production shoot GoT in like Poland or some other Eastern European nation where they could hire some cheap video game studio to make their CG for them.

>Gregor "hey, you dropped a coin" Clegane