Hey, Yea Forums. You got something for me?

>Hey, Yea Forums. You got something for me?

Attached: captainmarvel-brielarson-conceptart-shorthair.jpg (900x900, 90K)

Y-Yes mummy

h-here
*shows small, hard white dick*
>.

where are her delicious boobs?

mommy-domme Brie Larson is a marketing ploy by Disney. Notice how quickly the public opinion has turned here in the last few weeks?

The public opinion hasn't changed it's just funposting user relax

Biggest unlovable uncharismatic and ugliest cunt in cinema.

The Russo brothers knew this so hardly put her in endgame at all.

Attached: CFFE12D5-DB9E-47A2-B754-FC4F29D4DFB2.jpg (1024x1005, 180K)

hhhhnnnngghhh

Attached: brie larson8304052.jpg (1080x871, 88K)

Lesbian dom Captain Marvel was great. Tons of guys got a boner from that scene. I bet even some like 11 year olds got their first there and we'll hear about it 10 years from now.

>0 hips
>0 ass
no thanks

Attached: 1546148884516.jpg (770x1132, 214K)

What scene are you talking about? Haven't seen the movie

>m-m-mummy Brie!
>WHAT? n-no thats not a bulge
>*blushes*
>AAAAAA MUMMY BRIE. STOP POKING IT

She says the quote in OP to Spiderman and she's standing above him looking down. Just the way she says it is hot.

>posts obese asian slut

You jews aren't even subtle anymore.

4 inches and two minutes in heaven

>jews
obsessed

Proteins. You need muscle mass, you stick.

Attached: 018.jpg (3840x2160, 1.57M)

>Oh no I was caught! Better say something quick!
>O-obsessed!

Not today, goldbergstein.

>obsessed
Obsessed

You have issues...

Please sit on my face, Based Mummy Brie.

Attached: 15570071527271.jpg (981x1081, 314K)

I wanted to dry hump her leg in that suit

>the yid reveals itself

*Unzips jorts*
*Presents 9 incher*
Yeah, you could say that

Yeah, you guys are fun posting, not me. She makes my peen solid.

Good try, but that's Shantel VanSanten. Now fuck off shill

All they need to make her likeable is give her female femdom James Bond like lines.

>"Careful of what you say, user!"

Attached: B.jpg (640x823, 57K)

Would it make her mad having an erect penis rubbing against her thigh? I also know someone that works for the tsa

that chin is rediculous its all i could stare at in the movie. like the bottom of her face is shaped like a pear

Wish she would crush my zippers with those sandals

Nah, in the end, Bond can be killed by a straight bullet. That he isn't, is a testament to his luck and skill.
This twat is Superman without the kryptonite. She's irredeemable in the movies. In the comics, she's a bit of a cuntwaffle, but she's not invulnerable and unstoppable powerfuly.

Honestly if they wanna change her character from
>arrogant undersexed Mary Sue
to
>smug sexually-liberated femdom
then that’s fine by me.

Attached: 9577DD8C-15BE-487F-BF54-E994FBEAA67B.jpg (600x450, 51K)

Here

Attached: images (44).jpg (341x431, 12K)

tfw brie is spending her avenger bucks on a damage control team to shill for her on Yea Forums 24/7

Absolute state

Attached: 1456497112061.jpg (620x670, 93K)

have sex

>mfw watching capeshills try to push their threads through the nonstop GoT spam

Attached: 1340823610117.gif (250x158, 1.99M)

>Mommy carol will never slowly stroke your hair while your head is in her lab and tell you everything is gonna be okay
Why even live?

Attached: 1556680404168.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

>in her lab
what experiments is she performing exactly?

Why yes I do.
It's a
>sage

I came.

Which degenerate sexual practice makes me cum the hardest

not as funny as people getting incredibly assblasted on Yea Forums over an unremarkable Marvel character and not getting paid for it

She did more than stroke his hair if you catch my drift.

Attached: 1557020707032.jpg (906x2048, 370K)

No, but she promises sex. I had to oblige.

Attached: 1485771032_William 'B.J.' Blazkowicz.jpg (750x750, 67K)

>unremarkable Marvel character
Even their white knghts cant defend her 100%
Top kek

jesus

Attached: clown_gun2.jpg (690x703, 48K)

Has she made any findings?

yeah..reality..any man would put you in a coma with one punch

Attached: geo.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Any man except you that is.

Attached: ezgif-4-fdab9a39829c.gif (187x364, 3.57M)

You're a faggot.

did you just assume my gender

>posts Shantel as if we can't image search
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING IDIOT AND LAUGH

Attached: 1521852172357.png (645x729, 105K)

I'll take pics of your fungus for $5

holy shit she looks like she's at least 48 i n this drawing
kek

You idiots are still giving her free publicity. If it wasn't for you, her movie wouldnt had passed 300m

>so he says after "journalism" started employing tactics of releasing thousands of articles framing a narrative while using screencaps of random Twitter posters with 6 followers as their sources and thereby sparking a fire themselves even if there is no public to publicize
Publicity comes from media publications, not from the public.
The last remaining point the public can manipulate is the nature of the publicity that the big fake news faggots decide to propagate, and that means smearing a dumb potato-headed bitch with shit. It worked well enough that even the cast-mates cringe at her smell. So suck my cock you piece of shit.

Based and redpilled

>Publicity comes from media publications, not from the public.
No it doesn't. Not in the age of the internet.
There was objectively a smear campaign against her, but it failed because the average person can discern bullshit from propaganda.

>No it doesn't. Not in the age of the internet.
Yes it does, in the age of the Internet where all fucking "journalists" or rather smearmerchants are interconnected in a Twitter bubble and release 1000 copy pasted articles stories across 1000 publication and blog sites, thereby rendering the existence of a public irrelevant to spark a narrative.
That's the fake news faggotry you are part of, and you can suck the shit straight of my asshole for your deceitful dogpile of garbage.
There wasn't a single smear campaign against her until the fake news mafia decided to pull a Ghostbusters, and the public responded with a smear campaign the activist publications started.
Yet again, suck the shit out of my asshole.

She could step on me goddamn

Yeah, here’s your foot fungus spray.

>smear campaign
>screen cap of 1 twitter user with 6 followers
This is called framing.
It's what the first articles defending Brie did before there was even any widespread notice of her feminist vocal dung. The public reaction only came afterwards, and it was deserved.

>you were a part of
How you can be so adamant in an assumption is beyond me. And why are you so mad anyway?
Literally who gives a shit about what happened anymore. I just call it like I see it, no need to get your panties in a bunch, you fucking faggot.

>who cares about my stupidity
I care when i see dumbshits like yourself feeding into the fake news mafia with your deluded stupidity.
If you called it like you saw it you wouldn't call screencaps of a handful of twatterers a smear campaign like the fake news media framed with the first articles. If you called it like you see it you would have the IQ to recognize that a public isn't necessary to spark widespread shit flinging if you had a thousand "journalists" connected and jointly passing around a copy pasted article with a narrative.

The part where she says that is one of the only times she seems likable. Like she's not just some cardboard mary sue. Unfortunately that nice little personality goes away yet again.

Yeah, not gonna bother reading that schlock, sorry. Hope you can find the strength to overcome this life-shattering catastrophic event.

she already has a certain musculature
She needed to eat pasta to gain curves.
but by the photos of the red carpets she prefers to stay skinny

The only thing you are reading are the cracks of my shit going into your mouth.