$15,000,000 Per Episode

>mobile.twitter.com/zane/status/1125289538845327361

Retarded accident or retarded product placement?

Attached: 4001C52A-2FAA-4808-B5EB-07F7B5F06799.jpg (644x497, 48K)

Retarded show

You people still dont get it... Starbucks payed for this to happen, they got advertisement on a massive scale today and everybody will talk about it. The jewish CEOs are laughing right now how people are retarded.

why the the cup look shoped in, it just doesnt look right.

Here’s your King’s Landing bro.

Attached: 7929956D-5EE0-446D-AD49-C18B6EB770F4.jpg (4032x3024, 1.17M)

>when D&D subvert AND make shekels at the same time
absolutely brilliant desu, we don't deserve to beat the jews

So retarded product placement?

Attached: D53vR0wWAAEEl9X.jpg (720x725, 57K)

what's that?

IT'S REAL

Attached: starbucks.webm (1920x1080, 843K)

Look at the placement of that cup.. the angle of the Starbucks logo is just too perfect

that isn't a Starbucks cup though???

N-no guys it is an easter egg, yeah that's it. Aren't your expectations subverted?

Attached: 1330614843326.jpg (360x380, 16K)

oh nononononononno

So the show was entirely sponsored by Starbucks, and the producers fucked off (laundered) the actual budget to an offshore bank account ?

The real plot twist of GoT.

Worked perfectly.
There's no way it's not product placement. The angle is too perfect and remember the scene much brighter onset. Someone would've spotted it easily if it had been simply a mistake.

>spilling of that wine draws attention to the coffee cup

no way this wasn't purposeful

I feel dumb because I didn’t notice it at all

this. A show like this have probably a dozen people checking the set for continuity. They would have spotted the cup easily

>offshore bank account
We call it 'Iron Bank' in the civilized world.

Yup, and here we are discussing it. Whether it is retarded doesn't matter, it is effective.

>A show like this have probably a dozen people checking the set for continuity
You are dramatically overestimating the amount of quality control this bloated thing has.

That's fucking dumb.
Some retarded intern probably fucked up and left the cup and no one in this show gives a shit anymore so they didn't notice.

it's fake you retards

top tier viral marketing campaign

Because it's a fucking Starbucks cup in a medieval fantasy setting? Obviously it doesn't look quite right.

go rewatch the episode

>retarded product placement?
Brilliant product placement. They made it look like an "accident", and then generated chatter about it.

It is absolutely 100% intentional. Shit ton of crew members would have noticed that, it can't be an accident. It is some of their job to notice shit like that.

And even if for some miraculous reason no one the day noticed it, it would have been noticed in post. And if it was a mistake, it would be quite easy to mask it out. A regular person can nowadays mask out stuff like that with relative ease after some time learning Premiere Pro and After Effects.

it is 110% intentional product placement

Just did. The table is empty, someone just shooped it in and people think the cup is real.

based retard

Attached: basedretard.jpg (1893x1076, 229K)

No it’s not you absolute brain dead fuckwit

At $15,000,000 per episode, thats $250,000 a minute and ~$4167 a second.

That cup had 3 seconds of screen time equating to $12500 of production value.

Attached: 1557116219029.jpg (556x702, 125K)

Fooking coont.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-06 17-24-21.png (1762x999, 942K)

It just shows that they are putting LITERALLY ZERO EFFORT into this production. They have clearly been on autopilot since at least season 5.

trolled hard

Why do you go borderline retarded to defend this show. its gonna be over in 2 weeks and nobody will remmeber it since they shitting on it for the last 3 seasons straight, it was great once ill give you that, but ending and this season especialy will leave bitter taste that will make rewatching it impossible. It will never be Lord of the Rings tier, not even Hobbit...

Attached: 1556739999276.jpg (2048x2002, 593K)

Look again, it's there.

pretty sure you just got assraped and are only trying to mask it as your intestines are dripping on the floor.

rape me harder daddy~

3 things
>its tea you can see the tab
>most likely not even Starbucks
>not in purpose
Where did the budget go?

>A show like this have probably a dozen people checking the set for continuity
Maybe in season 2.

The previous episode had an axe turn into a sword between shots.

You really think Emilia Clarcke didn't noticed the coffee cup right in front of her?

it has to be product placement cause emilia clark would of said something because she is literally sitting right in front of it. that or she is blind along with the set manager.

either way i sure do hope someone got fired for that blunder

Attached: D5XL5Y2X4AAhNqS.jpeg.jpg (557x625, 48K)

She knows the show is a joke and told no one.

embezzled as they know the show is over and there's no point in investing anything into it
D&D will find some other cash cow to ruin

I have not even seen that cup.

yea this. starbucks totally paid for this and they try to play it off as an accident. its so transparent.

Will it be included in the book tho?

Yeah but now it's even on the news, so guess the publicity worked.

I guess. Still won't make me go to Starbucks though.

you're retarded if you think they don't examine every fucking pixel before it gets published.
it was intentional

>would of

Budget has nothing to do with it. These kinds of set mishaps happen in bigger movies as well.

I have to agree with that. The cup is right there on the center, perfectly on focus and logo to the camera.

They should have put a bit of foam running on the side. Tis lazy commercial to be honest!

It's true after all, you really can find Starbucks coffee shops anywhere in the multiverse!

>people this retarded

>set mishaps
Yeah. They happen, when corporations pay for them.

Yes, that is what I am saying. You all are acting like this is the first movie error you've come across. LOTR had a fucking moving car in one of its shots in the theatrical release.
Is that why Lady Mormont's axe turned into a sword from one shot to the next in the last episode? Fucking idiot.

Attached: braveheart.jpg (780x439, 56K)

>Where did the budget go?

It's the /Starbucks/ for /Star bux/ episode.

>The US Congress shills for KFC during hearing
>GoT shilling for Starbucks during episodes

Not to mention in about the same week. Its like were living in a long running animated sitcom.
Whops

Fucking coffeefags. If I had the power to do so I would make coffee go extinct just to watch normies commit mass suicide.

Nobody noticed this until somebody who was in on it wrote an article, so all of us idiots would talk about Starbucks.

It probably isn't even really there on-set. HBO shooped it in for sheckels.

starkbucks

clearly just another tactic from sansa to undermine dany

Attached: D539sa9V4AI4jOG.jpg (750x750, 111K)

Take one quarter of that budget and hire a proper writing staff