Is he the only one left with a redeemable story arc?

Is he the only one left with a redeemable story arc?

Attached: Jaime_Lannister.jpg (1014x570, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8K9XuPrXko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're trying to give him storyline now.
Wich is weird.

He was.

Did you not see episode 4?

yes

Did he really fucked the giant?

>sorry man-woman but cersi's puss is just too fucking tite

No, I think Jaime is a worse character debacle than Stannis because they actually gave him a good arc in s1-4 then ruined him by having remain Cersei’s for three straight seasons. I thought they could redeem him but no, they built him up only to let him fall.
>no kino fever dream sequence or siege on riverrun speech
NCW deserved better

>hey let me betray the woman i love and sleep with this giant bitch, fans will love it!

fucking brienne isn't redeemable

Same thing will probably happen in the books. Either that or he'll be killed by Stoneheart.

>Is he the only one left with a redeemable story arc?
He just went back to being the same fucking guy from season 1. Jon is the only guy that is in character but he has to act like a retard, and of course a noble and brave white man can't rule fucking westeros

Literally only way to redeem its current trajectory at this point is to play up his self-loathing and sick infatuation with Cersei as having given him a self-destructive urge to die killing her, both to relieve the 7 Kingdoms from her madness and because he feels it's all he deserves after how much he supported her getting to this point.

Have his talk with Brienne be a lie to push her away mixed with a bit of his genuine darker thoughts and let him die with Cersei in the Red Keep as it burns, either having stabbed her and holding her body afterwards or at peace with the fact they're both going to die and simply staying there to accept his self-imposed punishment.

And it would STILL be worse than him simply siding with the North against her as he fucking should have.

>at peace with the fact they're both going to die and simply staying there to accept his self-imposed punishment.
Have her beg Jaime to save her only for him to reply "No." with a sad smile and I could almost stomach this.

>I cannot help but love Cersei's pussy
So redeemable. Absolutely great character development.

Considering the leaks have him die trying to save Cersei, his “redemption arc” isn’t a thing anymore.

The entire point of his character was that he always doing dishonorable and evil things for fake shallow love and attention, and now that he has rewarding romance and redeemed in the eyes of all the main cast, will throw it all away to die with Cersei at the end, because fuck all that, your expectations will be subverted.

I would prefer pic related.

Attached: 1555175322068.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

what was even the fucking point of him going north

he couldn't have been more useless, and then he returns to Cersei like "mission acomplished"

this is next level bad writing

You mean Brienne ?

Oh yes, and more than once.

>this is next level bad writing
NO SHIT?

He oughta stroll into KL, take cersei up to the highest tower in the red keep, fuck her doggy style with her head sticking out the window, and right as they both cum simultaneously he screams "THE THINGS I DO FOR LOOOVE" and make one final hard thrust that throws them both out of the window, falling to their deaths with his cock still inside of her.

I think they'll ruin Jaime. Only guy making it out with his book narrative mostly intact is pic related

Attached: Dog.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

He is going there to kill her.

>what was even the fucking point of him going north
I didnt even see this season but it seems to me they wanted to have all the characters in the same place,to do an epic team up and use power of friendship and feminism.

>always doing dishonorable and evil things

Killing the mad king was the most honorable and least evil act anyone in the series has ever done. He knew he would never truly be forgiven for breaking his oath and yet still did it to save the thousands of innocents in KL from being burned to death. The entire point ofbhis character is that he is a good person in love with an evil person.

Nah, he's gonna get his head smashed in. Then Arya will teleport behind the mountain and shove her tiny dagger through his armor and kill him.

>epic team up

Jaime, and 85% of the main cast did next to nothing during the battle for winterfell. He went north to have sex with brienne because thats what the "fans wanted"

the books suggested a completely different direction and I doubt he will get killed yet.

the writers illogically married off Ramsey and Sansa so they could have the same characters all waddling around in the same sets. They did it with Jaime and Cersei. He's not coming back to beg for pussy

He's not actually going back to Cersei. Did you forget the scene with Bronn? Jaime has finally given up 100% on Cersei and is going on a suicide mission to kill her. He knows he has done terrible things in his life so this is the only way he can redeem himself. He does love Cersei and that's also a part of it, he wants to put her out of her misery.

If it's the mercy-kill the way the leaks say, it'll be better than what we could reasonably expect from this shitshow. Jaime, on the other hand, is irredeemably fucked. If he was going back to KL specifically to stop his sister then it would be fine, but based on his conversation with Brienne they're going to undo seasons of development instead

He doesn't decide to go back until after Bronn shows up and tells him that Cersei wants him dead. You really think he's going back to try and be with her?

Hound is 100% losing to The Mountain. They foreshadowed it far too much in these last episodes. Arya or Grey Worm will jump in and finish The Mountain off.

>but based on his conversation with Brienne they're going to undo seasons of development instead

You're forgetting the scene with Bronn. Jaime just found out that Cersei put a bounty on his head, he's 100% going to try to kill her even though he knows its a suicide mission.

>Entire Greyjoy fleet magically appears out of no where and ruins Danys fleet
That was some fucking walking dead zombie materialising out of nowhere shit

Arya is going to kill the Hound on the road and peel his face off, and wear it to kill the Mountain. She's not going to let him steal her kills.

Yes, everything after that moment was him being controlled by the motives of those around him into committing terrible acts.

His Father and sister controlling his every action and manipulating him from the get go.

Finally we see him out from under that only for the writers to tell us that, No, he still is the bitches love slave and kill him. What a waste of one of the only interesting characters in the show.

Dude show has dragons, why is it so hard to believw that navies get teleportation device with 1 season cooldown?

Attached: 1555189154478.png (500x494, 190K)

He’s also a fucking pirate

if only they had some way of seeing past the line of horizon like some sort of a high vantage point

Attached: 5zkf2rx4clw21.jpg (686x767, 93K)

Why do people think he's going back to Cersei to fuck her and not to kill her?

youtube.com/watch?v=u8K9XuPrXko

This

>implying they're not setting you up to have your expectations subverted