Last 2 episodes of GOT, it's a massacre

Last 2 episodes of GOT, it's a massacre

>King's Landing is obliterated
>Qyburn unleashes a horde of undead on the battlefield, ends up being torn apart by them
>Arya gets an arm chopped off, the Hound pushes through fire to save Arya, he and the Mountain burn to death
>Jaime pushes Cersei and himself out of a tower, they both die
>Euron gets eaten by the dragon
>the dragon dies, Dany bleeds to death sitting in the ruined throne room
>Varys and Tyrion declare Jon the true king, he's crowned
>Jon tells all the remaining houses they are free to determine their own fates
>he then drops the crown and says there will be no tyranny from him, only brotherhood
>Varys and all the house heads, including Bronn and Tyrion, form an alliance for peace

Attached: 4b.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Even my normie work colleagues are baffled at how bad the show has gotten. This is how you know it's truly well and done

I want to have a threesome with them

slags

What could surprise the goblina like that?

>tfw my normie coworkers think it's the greatest show ever
>tfw they said the same thing about LOST and Breaking Bad and they've mentioned them 0 times since the shows ended
>tfw they're definitely just going to forget about GoT and move on to the next thing when it's over

Attached: 1485203072254.jpg (250x250, 9K)

jon kills dany btw

How can anyone find the female Mr. Bean attractive and why do I want to fuck men after seeing her sex scene?

>Arya gets an arm chopped off
That's too anime even for GoT.

Did Sophie Turner lose weight?

would prefer this over the other supposed ending
>lmao bran is king
>lmao jon takes the black again for absolutely no reason
sucks that arya ruins cleganebowl though

Im happy my boy Varys win this shit, i knew it from the start.

excellent pic since we all know seinfeld is the greatest show of all time

Is sansa a drug addict or does she just not sleep

How is losing a limb in battle more anime than "nothing personal kid"?

both

LOST had ridiculous hype. Somehow it died after the finale

she's a cock addict

Attached: stkt.jpg (1080x1349, 104K)

It just is.

LOST threads were fun

based and seinpilled

Pottery

that's life

ok, I'm convinced

I actually think this would be the perfect way to end the show, it just needs more cleganebowl desu; Jaime and Cersei both dying together would be great, cause imma be pissed if the other leaks are true and jaime doesn't kill her

Attached: 1557137852963.png (235x191, 116K)

It’s ultimately the realm that wins really.

The leaks are already out, nice try though.

Attached: BBAD6C89-08E2-4A26-B206-DD4302160ED3.jpg (1443x1049, 252K)

POTTERY BRAVO DABID

This picture is so fucking brittish

I'd be happy with that

The normies aren’t always completely wrong. Breaking Bad was great apart from the final season which was just alright, not terrible. Le evil redneck nazis were a poor final bigbad.

Wew lad, what a terrible ending

Davos lives, so I am happy with that.

>greenseer who if the most powerful being next to the NK
>ends up in a human council
man they absolutely butchered his character.

My dick.

>bran becomes king
yikes, literally the most boring outcome possible, wtf

>no stannis
>no littlefinger
>no jon burning
CRINGE!

Fake leaks. No mention of what Arya does in the South, claims things will happen in the fourth episode (like Jaime betraying the North and getting captured, and Varys betraying Dany when he hasn't) that clearly didn't happen in that episode, has Jon "taking the black" again despite there being no more Night Watch, and the stuff that is true was already leaked before it. The guy basically just took credible leaks, filled in the rest with a whole lot of bullshit, and now people are buying it because some of it was true.

>Varys betraying Dany when he hasn't
>Jaime betraying the North
it's heavily implied

I want to go back

Nah, it's bullshit beyond what happened this episode

Not bad tbq

omg I can’t wait for le epic cleganebowl XD. reddit is going to be epic that night!!! thanks for the quality post, friend

>tfw majority of coworkers I've met in my job have considered both the Sopranos the greatest show ever

Attached: 1449697918707.jpg (536x533, 58K)

Is Littlefinger alive?

Attached: 1490167083875.jpg (192x279, 17K)

no one is ever really gone

no

They have a literal GOAT ending on a silver platter and they choose to ignore it in favour of fanservice bullshit.

He is one with the chaosh now

>Arya kills the fucking embodiment of death itself in Winterfell with a simple knife trick
>The Mountain flat out takes her arm and the hound has to save her ass and die in her stead.

YFW Qyburn is the best necromancer and The Night King gets cucked. Fucking Bassed.

She stabs at the Mountain and is surprised that he doesn't just crumple

but they are right user

>shit writing

Yea Forums: WE HATE IT!

>but normies hate it too now

Yea Forums: WAIT IT’S GREAT, WE LOVE IT

>How can anyone find the female Mr. Bean attractive

Her body is hot and she’s still a little cute despite being homely

>and why do I want to fuck men after seeing her sex scene?

You’re a homosexual.

And it was also implied to have happenened in this episode. Jamie is riding South to Kings Landing to be with Cersei and die with her. Varys is already looking at Jon Snow as the better ruler.

Gonna be hella fugging epic after all the stronk womyn and PoC bullshit when Jon ends up on the throne with an all white male small council directly under him.

You can tell this is real because Bran, Tyrion, Sam, and Davos are all pet characters of GRRM. Them ending up ruling the realm together is a happy ending for him. Bronn too, but I don’t think he’s part of the plan explicitly.

she’s a coke head, has the pheno

>reading comprehension
maybe you should go back to school

Attached: 1368126115213.gif (240x180, 2M)

It's already shit a long time ago, why pretend like we can't have fun along the way, user?

this has already happened with the season 7 leaks, where then cut some scenes/swapped a couple of the between episodes.

episode 4's leak were definitely legit, but 6 is 100% larp

Euron counters her *teleports behind you” with the teleporter of his own.

Bran doesn't give a shit about anything, why would he be king.

u tardigrade

This sounds retarded

imagine the salt if it is a 1:1 copy of the nk death scene and we get another farcry 3 style takedown, if only of her arm

Attached: 1555352940341.png (226x274, 82K)

>Euron gets eaten by the dragon
>the dragon dies,

BASED

>ywn go back

Sansa nude scene when? I've been waiting like 8 years.

This is the most offensive thing I've ever read. Delete it from my memory.

Girls leaves man to die like a dog, man faces his worst fear and dies fighting an undead giant man while saving girl. What did they mean by this? Are they saying men should throw away their lives for based wymyn?

Those arent the leaks you dumbshit

*punches you in the head until you black out*
you’re welcome

Like any other woman on this planet.

she has pink hair now? Fucking brits.

Jon wouldn't kill Dany, never ever ever, or any other unarmed female. not going to happen.

COPE

*sips*

Attached: 1555870935389.jpg (383x353, 106K)

OH NONONONONO

>Qyburn unleashes a horde of undead on the battlefield, ends up being torn apart by them

Fake. Only Yea Forums gives a shit about Qyburn because he's "le quirky bad guy, just like us!".

At this point I just want to see what Qyburn does and how he dies. D&D randomly decided to give a shit about him so maybe he'll get one more cool moment before the end.

>The Hound fights his brother. They both die.
this alone makes me believe everything else is bullshit, it would be such a ridiculous outcome

>quirky bad guy, just like us!
wake up kid this is just website not your hometown. no one here gives shit about you.

you described show euron, not any version of qyburn

BACK THE FUCK OFF???

She saw a script where Arya actually loses for once

Attached: aytone.jpg (960x538, 88K)

Taking the Black again I could at least understand.
>far north away from the rest of the bullshit
>gets to fuck about with the Wildlings
>can fuck off further north if he wants to and check to see if any more white Walkers or other bullshit is still kicking

I hope we get to see ghost and jon north of the wall in S8E6 "A Dream of Spring"

Cope

I hate that this is so awful it's probably true.

>jon takes the black
what, goes back to the crows? for what purpose though, like why would they even exist after last episode

why are people losing their minds over the last ep?

Likely they're only now "baffled" because all their fanfic magical flowery thinking about how things are going to end up is getting BTFO. They probably "modeled themselves" off of characters who are now either dead or turning batshit and evil. It'll take Thronesfags years to recover.

Attached: BBITCH.jpg (740x400, 18K)