"Daenerys kind of forgot about the Iron fleet" David Benioff

WTF is this writing ? How in the hell did the HBO executives let that happen ? I thought scripts are supposed to get vetted by the producers ???

Attached: dumb&dumber.png (912x516, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8K9XuPrXko&t=352s
youtube.com/watch?v=qwQV89TE8DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cancyQJrWH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are the Producers and more or less have complete control over what happens.
this is literally the best they can come up with.

Dumb and Dumber is such a fitting name

Why are people acting like daenerys is smart?

Varys mentions the iron fleet at a meeting the very same episode

This. At no point in the show Dany did anything clever. Every single smart decision she made was inspired by other characters.

link?

>While Dany kind of forgot about the Iron Fleet

Attached: 1541550571647.gif (300x259, 1.68M)

I can't wait for Tyrion to pour some wine and the fucking iron fleet to come out of the jug. My expectations will be subverted!

Nobody, but there are like 10 very smart people around her who shouldve told her "yo Dany, care with the fleet"

Not only Daenerys forgot but apparently every single person in the North forgot about it. They cant even remember it after everyone is told "YARA GREYJOY has taken back the IRON ISLANDS".

Great writing

I mean, it was mentioned before in the episode. If not Daenarys then Jon or grey worm or any of advisors would have cautioned her. This is the lamest excuse they could have come up with

>a fucking stealth fleet that sneaks up behind you in broad daylight

The dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen. Couldn't they wait for a bit foggy day

From the horse's mouth.

Attached: 1555100749082.gif (480x270, 1.31M)

I actually stopped after books were over. Because the answer is "It's a shitty Hollywood-tire plot".

B R A V O

R

A

V

O

That Gendry decision was good, though pretty obvious.

ok nobody cares

youtube.com/watch?v=u8K9XuPrXko&t=352s

GRRM is rolling in his bed

b

>be worried about challenges to your rule
>legitimize the only living son of the dead king
>good decision
??????

Someone could've pressed his claim anyway and him being legitimate only thanks to Dany diminishes his chance of pressing that

brainlet showfag cope

>It's a Dabid and Dabid try to explain themselves after the episode Episode.

oof

>when you forget to activate your 9 panzer divisions you had in reserve

Attached: 1554539545460.png (641x524, 20K)

>Ah yes, forgetting things. Such a great subversion!
FUCK YOU HACKS

YOU DON'T NEED TO BE SMART TO SEE A GIANT ASS FLEET WHEN YOU'RE FLYING ON A FUCKING DRAGON

FUCKKKKKK
FUCK THIS FUCKING STUPID SHOW

I HATE IT SO MUCH

The raising of bastards (at least within the stories) has been a trusted way of creating a dependent vassal lord. Gendry is the only heir to the Baratheon family. Already several great families have been wiped out. Restoring one of the oldest and most prestigious houses is a sign to other lords that Dany is not coming to tear down what's already there. She is not a conqueror. The Baratheons only reigned for twenty years, and it has hardly been popular. It is also not as though the Baratheon family still has many allies either. The Tyrell's have been wiped out. The Starks are either loyal to Dany, or else will fight for an independent North. The Martell's have been almost decimated. The Arryn's are loyal to the Starks. There is no one left to push a Baratheon as the true heir, when it is at this point clearly a rebellion and not a legitimate dynasty.

Not really, no it doesnt.

Do you recognise these two jews ? youtube.com/watch?v=qwQV89TE8DQ

Attached: dum&dumber 2.png (887x500, 402K)

calm down lad

Attached: 1555456725769.gif (292x310, 1.41M)

Attached: dumb&dumber 3.png (813x493, 441K)

This. She was like 11 when she was sold to a group of retarded savages to get raped. She never got any sort of military or really educational training. Hence why she relies on Tyrion and Jorah

>King Gendry is the legitimate king!
>Why is he legitimate?
>Because he was legitimized by the Queen!
>Who you say was not legitimate

>varys spends 8 seasons building up danny
>2 eps before the show ends does a 180 and now jon is the savior

Damn, who is this sweet guy ? Looks so kawaii !

Atleast House Tarth still exists in the show, because of Brienne. I guess all those houses who were with Renly disappeared or something, though. Like, Dany could have had the support of a strong house that's down there like the Tarths, or Dondarrions (Beric's family) or Estermont (family of Stannis/Robert/Renly's mother), etc but she gave it to a bastard. They're probably all fucking seething over it.

desu after this episode I just think they fuck around with everyone and see how far they can go

Smartest character desu

The characters can only be as smart as the writers, so they've all been sub 20 IQ for a while now

True but at the same time, its still hard to contemplate forgetting theirs an entire fleet of asshole pirates loyal to your sworn enemy out there.

Props to Euron for hiding that many ships behind a fucking rock and surprise motherfucker a godamn dragon and another fleet.

Attached: 1555297447486.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

I assumed that all the manpower from the Stormlands is basically dead from the Blackwater and Stannises march to Winterfell – which is the reason Cersei has been able to control it directly like she does the Crownlands.

>Gendry says he's to Arya not Gendry Rivers anymore
>Rivers
>but he was born the Crownlands so his bastard name is Waters
good job D&D

Huffing and puffing at 0.5 rotations per minute.

Euron is warlock guys. He cloaked his ships. simple as

>implying d&d read the books

not in the show he's not

>Daenerys kind of forgot about the Iron fleet

Attached: LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD.jpg (349x472, 31K)

Is this episode even worse than the last one?
I only like the part where Dany starts shifting towards becoming the mad queen.

Pretend I'm a lord of the Stormlands with my own castle and a few thousand men. Why the fuck would I follow some illiterate rando who might be the bastard son of a dead king (if it isn't a blatant lie) who got gifted the entire Stormlands due to the decree of some foreign queen I don't recognize?

There is a difference between just being dumb and forgetting the entire fleet of your enemies after it was mentioned in the same episode

ep.3 sacrificed common sense for the sake of drama some cool looking scenes.... this one.. I had to restrain myself from fast-forwarding it several times

He uses fireballs to destroy Yara's fleet in season 7
It's a double fuck-up since he's not a legitimized bastard either so he has no surname

At this point I think D&D are trolling bookfags, there's no way they could have overlooked that

to be fair supporting her from afair and meeting the crazed cunt in person are 2 very different things.
He's dealt with a crazy fucking Targaryan before he knows shes only going to get worse with the obsession with fire and burning.

>forgetting theirs an entire fleet of asshole
Westeros is a massive place, basically the size of Europe. There are hundreds of lords, millions of people, thousands of ships on the sea, it is easy to get complacent during sightseeing flight.
The size of the settings is easily dismissed given how characters just teleport all over the place.

>it is easy to get complacent during sightseeing flight

more like a blind flight

They SUBVERTED their own expectations

Still huge Krakens on the sails and Eurons personal ship has a unique design, sails and all.

If they were close enough to hit that dragon with that much accuracy than surely she should have been able to make out those are Ironborn

Didn't Varys and Illyrio send Dany out to the Dothraki sea to die?

In universe it may be, but in the show we know very well how small everything is. A couple of rooms, two dozens of people, and that's it really.

Not in the show

That's not how you hold horns. Fucking idiots.

I don't know why they keep making these interviews where they explain their reasoning because every time it just makes them look like complete retards who don't understand even the most basic things about writing in general or the story that they're supposed to be telling.

They're pretty much playing this shit out on their own personal cool factor.
>all those horse fuckers with the flaming swords
>makes more tactical sense to do hit and run flanking from the sides and keep moving
>makes more cool sense to watch a couple thousand flaming swords go run off in the distance and get extinguished one by one against the endless horde.
>makes more tactical sense to have at least some of the people equipped with dragonglass weapons in the Crypts below Winterfell increase the dead come alive down there
>makes more cool sense just to have folks screaming and hiding and dying to the dozen or so weaponless undead down there and have the main characters holding hands and shit

holy shit make more

im a brainlet for not caring that you stopped watching a show 3 seasons ago?

Westeros is the size and shape of the British Isles

>shape
yes

>size
no

Westeros is about the size of South America

it takes like 3 days to ride from the southernmost point to the north

he's the man who killed hitler

No

Sounds like a pretty cool guy.
I'd have a beer with him.

1500 miles a day you say?

Attached: Selection_006.png (617x107, 33K)

It took a month for Robert to get from King's Landing to Winterfell and a lone rider can make it in 2 weeks but that was before teleportation was invented.

S
U
BRAVO
V
E
R
T
E
DUMB&DUMBER

Honestly, is there a more powerful character than Euron? I'm talking about Euron Uchida, the Ironborn pirate and king that has the magical power to teleport ships out of thin air and destroy fleets but just staring at them with his evil eye

Attached: 1556762682756.gif (205x234, 96K)

Remember that time Hitler forgot about the royal navy and lost 20,000 men trying to get to an island thats like 50 miles of the coast

George has no sense of scale, he said the wall is so tall that you can't use arrows effectively from it, it should be much smaller than SA, but bigger than Britain.

i gracefully accept your concession

I'm not that dude

>he said the wall is so tall that you can't use arrows effectively from it
You can't, firing an arrow from 300 mts high would be retarded, the wind against the wall would make them worthless.

how come everybody else forgot about it as well?
john literally mentioned it before they leave.
john didn´t know about the basilisk but her advisers did

Dany at her dumbest is a fucking genius compared to D&D.

>fleet mentioned in that very episode
>the fleet that destroyed dany's
>she'd forget about them
Lol wut?

So, anyone else theorize that Sansa told Cersei and Euron that Dany was in the move and gave them her route? She seemed pretty fucking happy when she received the news that Dany’s fleet was destroyed and it was the perfect chance to be rid of her seeing as Jon and the Northmen were not with her

Can someone explain to me why Varys is so against a Jon/Dany marriage?

Thank you for conceding. It takes a big man like you to admit when he's wrong.

thats unfortunate
my point still stands

>those crazy genes

?

yeah he got a donut stuck under his ass

Doesn't Bran know practically everything know?

Is Bran a secret asshole?

it was in the script

I always used Scandinavia as my scale.

Attached: map_Scandinavia.jpg (242x242, 18K)

He's not against it, but he knows Jon won't buy into it.
Jon's undoing will be his inability to keep a secret, its poetry if you ask me.

no, Sansa wants the north to be an independent state, and Cersei wouldn't like that too much. This is the same reason why she doesn't like Dany either.

>Sansa wants the north to be an independent state
For no reason whatsoever.

How the fuck can you forget about a force that's responsible for decimating 30-50% of your army? Euron ambushed both the unsullied and Yasha's fucking fleet.

It's like "forgetting" someone who broke all your limbs.

This would cement my opinion of Sansa as best current tactical mind in Westeros.
It would also make sense. As she told the hound, she learned from Little Finger and Ramsay.
She's not the Little Bird anymore.
One thing's for fucking certain: she sees reality a lot clearly than cuck Snow.

The writing in GoT right now is so bad that it's actually become near-unwatchable for me. Every single line of dialogue sounds like it's been written by somebody who has never interacted with regular people in their life. Jon Snow in the show is the most pitiful character in modern fiction.
I'm surprised GRRM hasn't just dropped dead from horror at what they've done.

It's been like this for years, lol. Stop trying to sound edgy, pleb.

The fucking seven kingdoms were larger than the roman empire. Each individual kingdom is larger than a modern fucking nation.

No, it has only gotten as bad as it has in the past three seasons or so, with this and the last season being on a new low.

Is Cersei pregnant? I am doubting.

The normal people dislike the show now, does that mean it's okay to like it cuz it's so bad it's good?

Attached: normal ordinary people.jpg (836x1150, 78K)

>past three seasons or so,
yeah, so years. with a one year break at least 4 of them.

the only reason the North ever bent the knee was because Aegon had dragons. Cersei has no power or ability to conquer The North. Now they have a chance to stay free from the Southron faggots again, like they did for tens of thousands of years before the dragon faggots showed up. Why the fuck would they want to bend the knee again to the same throne that has murdered Sansa's grandfather, dad, brother, and tens of thousands of northerners after years of fighting for their independence?

Attached: sansa forehead face 3.jpg (2798x3731, 2.05M)

Russia mogs Westeros

oh yeah, I remember Sansa totally being a Northern separatist from earlier seasons. Like remember when she refused help from the Vale lords?
retard

>claim from person who's Lineage ruled for hundred of years with many rulers vs a lineage that ruled for a decade and was only one king

yeah no.

I sincerely hope this fucking hacks will never get a major piece of work again, but then jj and lindelof kept their careers after the Lost fiasco so D&D are safe too unfortunately

There's a difference between working with allies and bending the knee.

They are getting the hottest gig in the industry right now :a star wars trilogy

>star wars
>hottest gig in the industry
Maybe three years ago that would have been true

> Like remember when she refused help from the Vale lords?
You're a stupid fucking m8. They have claims on the Riverlands and she has the possibility of allying with the Vale. The North spent most of their history invading the Riverlands and the Vale and trying to expand territory beyond the neck. The whole Littlefinger Masterplan was to potentially form a new kingdom from the Riverlands, Vale, and North.

And sansa accepting help from the Vale lords to destroy Ramsey is just smart regardless. Had she not done that they'd not have reclaimed the North.

You're a dumb bozo don't talk to me or my memes EVER again.

Attached: 69. friend zone face 5.jpg (2741x3529, 2.17M)

>bending the knee.
stop saying that. You are just defending D&Ds shit writing. Sansa at no point fought for an independent North and she had no reason to do so. Her WHOLE motivation was to marry a prince and become a lady. They just wrote some faux-drama into the plot and you are eating it up. I bet you enjoy TWD, faggot.

IF anyone would be against le bending the knew it should be the lords surrounding her, from the vale and the north. Those people risked their necks. Not fucking Sansa.

lmao just checked imdb and it's true
thank god I'm not a star wars fan

>trying to expand territory beyond the neck
wanna know how I know you don't understand the very basics of medieval society?
In feudal society, no. At least not without marriage.

It's a 7 figure paying job, do you know how many writers wanted the job ? All of them

No. We expected that her team of professional tard-wranglers would tho

Imagine having a brain compatible with this apologia

Daenerys Downfall kino when?

Next episode duh

That's fucking retarded

KWEEEN

Dragons.

How did the Vale, the largest army in Westeros, march across a tiny bridge of land that is controlled by, and flanked by two territories controlled by, Ramsay Bolton, undetected, in order to intervene at the Battle of the Bastards?
Why did Sansa, who had advance knowledge days ahead of time that the Vale was marching to back up the tiny resistance force commanded by Jon, not inform Jon and get him to change his tactics or delay the battle by mere hours, which would have saved thousands of lives? Why did Sansa allow Jon's authority to be openly challenged to the point where retainers who had served the Starks for a thousand years loyally were expressing no confidence in Jon and were terrified because their force was so meager they believed there was no chance of winning, leaving Jon with a tiny, demoralized force that he felt had no chance but to advance with a doomed suicide charge?
Why is Sansa considered intelligent for writing a letter asking Littlefinger for help, after Littlefinger had spent years securing the Vale using his own wits and cunning? Why is Sansa considered intelligent despite the fact that she allowed thousands of Northerners to die just to hide the information that the Vale was coming so that she could be the one to save Jon and look down smugly on Ramsay? Why is Sansa considered intelligent because the Vale was somehow able to hyperspace warp across vast amounts of land in impossible amounts of time across enemy territory wholly unnoticed by anybody?
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Am I the only one who laughed when Tyrion jumped off the boat? His stubby limbs unable to move and the bad CGI water that transitioned to real water was embarrassing.

Dany is an entitled little brat. Could have been a cool character, but turned out to be yet another narcissistic bich. They had no respect for any of the characters. The whole plot just collapsed with retarded death of the NK and speeding everything up to the finale, which will be shit, if the leaks ar true and they most likely are. What a waste of time.

Its really bizarre because you think Sansa would be all about helping depose Cersei, she'll never be safe with her in the capital. IN FACT SHE SAID THIS LAST SEASON

No that's the finale.

Almost as Davos.

Thots can't see through the smoke of their roasting cunts, that's why it was easy game for Euron.

Thot status: patrolled

Attached: thot_begone.jpg (441x484, 31K)

>stop saying that. You are just defending D&Ds shit writing.
no it's the lore of the North. They bent the knee to aegon because he had Dragons. Southron faggots can't actually invade the North. They have NO reason to want to give up independence and bend the knee to the Iron Throne, who literally killed her dad and uncle grandpa and brother.
> Sansa at no point fought for an independent North
She was a hostage in the south for most of it you fucking idiot. She was getting abused and manipulated for like the entire fucking show. Are you fucking retarded? Are you ACTUALLY retarded?
>nd she had no reason to do so.
She has EVERY reason to do so. Why the FUCK would they want to bend the knee again? Being part of the 7 kingdoms has been shit for the North for the entire time.
>Her WHOLE motivation was to marry a prince and become a lady.
Yeah in SEASON 1. The entire point of season 1 is that "Prince Charming" ends up being a sniveling fucking monster and she ends up living in a Southron hell being tortured by him.

Are you ACTUALLY retarded?

>hey just wrote some faux-drama into the plot and you are eating it up.
It's ALL "faux-drama" you stupid fucking retard. Honestly GODDAMNIT you're fucking SO stupid. SO GODDAMN STUPID.
>IF anyone would be against le bending the knew it should be the lords surrounding her,
It is. They declared for a King in da Norf TWICE after Ned got beheaded. She is speaking for her bannermen's interests, as well as ALL of the North's interests.

>Not fucking Sansa.
honestly how stupid are you? Why are you so stupid? Post pictures of how stupid you are.

Attached: 1491269551827.jpg (243x251, 7K)

how then

It's also a gig with diminishing returns that is going to be looking for scapegoats when they push the reset button.
Given the writing is on the wall for normalfags being pissed off with them already, this is not a good long term prospect

'Dany underestimated the Iron Fleet'

If they said it like this nobody would bat an eye. What a poo brain, yeah I said it.

Attached: 1527876880882.jpg (415x535, 136K)

>wanna know how I know you don't understand the very basics of medieval society?
Actually yeah. I'm mostly referring to the books as the source for all the fighting between the North, the Riverlands, and the Vale, but please explain what the FUCK you think about the "very basics of medieval society" prevents fictional kingdoms from invading each other?

DO IT FAGGOT.

Uh, he outright says that he won't marry his aunt my man. He's a Targ in blood, but northener as person.

>euron is such a good boat boy he can sneak up on two dragons with his entire fleet and kill one before they notice him
normally an armada is not a stealth unit

>You are just defending D&Ds shit writing.
Projecting
>Sansa at no point fought for an independent North and she had no reason to do so. Her WHOLE motivation was to marry a prince and become a lady. They just wrote some faux-drama into the plot and you are eating it up. I bet you enjoy TWD, faggot.IF anyone would be against le bending the knew it should be the lords surrounding her, from the vale and the north. Those people risked their necks. Not fucking Sansa.
Gee, newfag, read the books before spewing horseshit.

You have to go back.

Attached: back to deddit.jpg (86x125, 3K)

maybe she could have used her dragons to scout the area ahead of her fleet so she couldn't get ambushed

they are fucking awful and it's been obvious to anyone for two seasons. i can't wait to laugh at the garbage they produce for the rest of their careers as it becomes more and more obvious to redditards everywhere that they are brainlets and that the last two books are going to be ghostwritten based on the TV show because martin is too busy sucking cocks on a beach in Maui.

these guys have a star wars trilogy now

Are you sending ants back?

They know Euron has been bringing Golden Company from the Free Cities to King's Landing. There is only one way in and out of KL by sea which is the area around Dragonstone. Either Euron is inside Blackwater Bay or he's in The Narrow Sea. They can't forget about the fleet, the plan to blockade KL is made seconds after someone mentions the fleet. This is so dumb.

The cut when the mast fell was so fucking bad. It looked like he got knocked out but the next scene hes perfectly fine and for some retarded reason Euron just let them swim ashore

The whole sneak attack is nonsensical. It's a weapon that can only shoot at targets in line of sight. LINE OF SIGHT.

Only on the show. In the books varys never supported daenerys, he sent her there to die.

Stop being a showfag

He got all the prisoners he needed, some random handmaid looking cunt who serves no purpose as a hostage.

You know, the show may have been nosediving in terms of quality and pacing and characterization, but practically everyone still loves it. Random office bitches are talking about this shit at work literally all the time, even (maybe especially) the 40+ ones. Last week I was running reports and this sales manager bitch was talking to someone on her cell phone about GoT for almost an hour straight. It was unbearable and I wanted to chuck my industrial stapler at her head, but I need my job so I didn't. Although I would rape her I guess if I had to.

>Although I would rape her I guess if I had to.
Would it be beautiful though?

All of that land must be basically empty if there's only 3 million people in a continent that large....

Yeah, so? The incan empire was larger than your cuck country as well

You'd have to ask her brother after I stream it to him.

Did the show give you the impressions that the lands were populated?

Every shot we have seen of it is empty land.

It's not about territory. Not in the books, not in the MA. It's about personal relationships.

tl;dr
go back wherever defending DnD is okay
>She is speaking for her bannermen's interests
lol what bannermen?

>Sansa is introduced to us as a prissy princess, only interested in being a lady or a Queen and literally nothing else, her only skillset is embroidery
>For the next 6 Seasons is passed around like a piece of meat crying endlessly, eventually raped and emotionally tortured, more so than usual. Saved by Littlefinger
>All a sudden, in the space of 1-2 episodes becomes the wisest, most sage person in all of Westeros. An expert tactician, a skilled of quatermaster, an elite general, veteran public speaker, shrewd and sly political opportunist.
Truly an amazing and well thought out character, I applaud the writers.

Attached: Shshansha.jpg (683x824, 155K)

you seem upset

This episode was so bad. Characters teleporting all over the place in a blink of an eye. Terrible writing. Blind Daenerys flying around can't see the enemy's ships. Cersei not killing Daenerys when she easily could've.

This show just makes no sense anymore & has turned into complete fan service. It also just feels so rushed.

seriously, nobel women were almost exclusively political tools or at best puppet masters of their son in feudal times. the first season made perfect sense of marrying off Sansa for political reasons. now a marriage of 2 people with an identical claim is considered a bad idea. also whats the deal with the peasants not trusting dany, she isn't ruling over them. it's either the small houses of the north and/or the startks ruling over the smaller houses. do you real have such huge objections of someone like 5 steps above you on the coperate ladder?

How did she forget? They were literally just talking about him in the scene before.

>expecting tv writing to be good

Name 5 series with good writing

Sansa cautioned her

Yes, Dany's will now be allowed to murder thousands of innocent people ....she keeps claiming she's here to protect because apparently she's the only one who ever lost anyone important to her so it's entirely justified. She's out of control

Because Jon isnt into the incest thing

they should have written in his magic boat powers. It would at least make some sense then if he could move his wooden sailed ships like modern day aircraft carriers.

The West Wing, Euphoria, The Sopranos, Star Trek, Mad Men

What magic boat powers does Euron have in the books?

Justified, Mad Men, The Wire, The Sopranos, Twin Peaks

>Justified
>The Wire
>good writing
Fuck off lmao.

You know what would really subvert my expectations?
Jaime killing Daenerys because he won't let another mad monarch rule the seven kingdoms

Attached: here's you.gif (640x360, 1.85M)

Every episode. Every episode they show the big brains of Westeros huddled around the map, plotting battle tactics. And every episode they reveal that they had no tactics, no plan, nothing, they just expected to walk in unopposed to a major battle and get duly BTFO. Why has the midget not been fired?

Turn your brain on.
You see people say "turn your brain off", but in reality an intelligent watcher will look at those things and realize they are constrained by budget and writing mishaps.
Every show no matter the name will start to show wear and tear after this many seasons. The intelligent viewer knows to selectively ignore those flaws for his enjoyment.

none of them ended well

GoT has ascended to the realm of pure cinéma where conventional considerations have been jettisoned. Editing, camera movement, sound design owe little to the prior arts; even mise en scène, with its roots in stagecraft, becomes sui generis through the infinite mutability of screen space.

The challenges of sovereignty are terrifying, however, and most filmmakers cravenly fall back on the inherited armature of theatre: well-told stories, plausible characters, good performances.

Attached: vertigo-1958-003-kim-novak-beside-golden-gate-bridge.jpg (1000x490, 123K)

Honestly I hope Dany just removes Jon from the equation, together with Sansa.
She should do what she has been telling everyone all the time. Take what is hers with fire and blood.
Be a conqueror. The Lannisters did it, the Starks did it. Robb executed Karstark for no good reason and he should have executed Bolton when he had the chance. Dany is too lenient. Kill the adversaries. Be a grey queen. She does deserve it. She had her hero moments, now she has to be a ruler.

Jon is the only likable character left

naw, he's too short

Attached: irrelevant.png (634x153, 37K)

Why are people acting like she doesn't have a team of the most intelligent people in Westeros advising her?
>plan for the Blackwater
>use our ace in the hole fucking tactical nuke to destroy the fleet; if they still attack us, let them kill themselves on our walls
>sally out if we need to

>plan for Winterfell
>we set the army formation up backwards, as a joke!
>haha!
>oopsie woopsie we all died!

PLANNED BY THE SAME FUCKING PEOPLE

finland is like the balls and sweden norway are like the shaft
big peepee

>oopsie woopsie we all died!

Uhm no sweetie did you not hear in episode 4 that only half the people died at the battle?

[HOW THE FUCK ???????]

Varys read the friki leaks and said fuck that spanish faggot

Jon is boring. Kit is hot, no question, but he is boring.
I want this show to be fucked up. Even Tyrion killing everyone and climbing the throne like an evil gnome would be more interesting.
Or Qyburn.

I would even love it if the Iron Bank came, the golden company turning cloak and taking the seven kingdoms

>dude contrarianism lmao
(You)

Sansa actually had a dragonglass dagger but kept it to defend herself and Tyrion in case a wight found them instead of trying to defend her people

Fucking hate these two. They’re so narcissistic they set up these stupid 10 minute talking sessions where they tell us what they were supposed to say in the show without having to tell us.

>Euron sails straight ahead a their fleet in broad daylight
>no feints
>no stealth
>just just a straight course for battle
>Dany in her regular hubris just fly straight ahead with dragons
>get rekt as seen on television
Woah, that was hard to write. I'm amazed I don't get paid for this.

You're the reason we get shit like Arya ganking the Night King, because "it's unexpected." What's wrong with watching a guy who has struggled all this time and sacrificed so much actually win after being shat on by everyone in this shit world? Right now what's really boring is that the writing makes so little sense even normies are calling it out and 90% of the cast is angry bitches quipping at each other.

Attached: 1556968360100.gif (220x165, 358K)

We're too many shit seasons in for any redemption of the series, it is now only worth watching for laughs.

There's literal fanfiction with better writing than what these hacks came up with

Attached: 1518126215022.jpg (722x349, 83K)

>WTF is this writing ?
Sansa doesn't wonder why Arya isn't in WinterFell anymore?

It makes more sense than most shitposters want to admit. Dany is unraveling. She's lost most of her army and her legitimate claim to the iron throne, which was the central obsession of her life, and the people she wants to rule could give two shits about her. By the time she finally makes it to King's Landing she can't help but rush ahead to put a little shock and awe into Cersei.

That kind of reckless behavior is actually realistic for someone who sees their lifelong goal slipping through their fingers.

B-B-B-BUT THE REACTION VIDEOS! WE NEED MORE NONSENSE PLOT TWISTS SO THE BAR PATRONS REACT STRONGLY TO WHAT'S HAPPENING ON THE TELEVISION!

Attached: 1504075680255.png (1887x1010, 2.99M)

she forgot

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Game Of Thrones S08E06.webm (640x360, 936K)

Because if you like it or not, Jon hasn't "suffered" or even actively fought for any position.
Daenerys has. They should either just fuck and be together or she should kill him because that "evil" twist would actually be a good subversion of the expectation that he kills her

Attached: file.png (219x175, 97K)

>oh i just forgot my enemy has the strongest fleet in westeros
>i guess ill move my army by sea
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

good post

If Jon is the rightful heir, shouldn't Daenerys sort of, you know, respect that? Or does she not believe in rightful claims anymore?

>white people

Wow that is disgusting

Reminder that
>The entire meeting in the dragonpit now boiled down to telling Cersei WW are real only to show up a month later with a nvm, fixed it
>That the literal apocalypse didn't even reach the killcount of a smaller lord of the riverlands
>That Jon was brought back to life for shits and giggles
>That Dany despite riding the equivalent of a scout plane didn't notice an entire fucking fleet of ironborn
>That the solution against a 10.000 year old lich necromancer was to just hire a craigslist assassin who dropped out of hitman school after two semesters
>That Dany is now attacking the Capitol of Westeros and 20.000 Gold Cloaks with 40 Unsullied and a dragon
>Qyburn can literally teleport
>Beric Dondarion was brought back to life nine times to get stabbed in a hallway through plate armor
>Littlefinger was killed while being a guest of his lord after literally saving Jons life with the knights of the vale and being denied an actual trial

God what an abortion of a show

Attached: Happy.gif (500x238, 476K)

>Have to give Dany dragons, 100k Steppe warriors and one of the greatest conventional armies in the world to be competitive
>Still loses because she’s a retarded roastie sjw
Based D&D

she's what I imagine a high fantasy dwarven female to look like. short and stout build, fat tits, little stubby dwarf arms, could probably wield an axe with some proficiency, not all that pretty to look at but she'll do in a pinch when there are no human or elven whores available, and new dwarves gotta come from somewhere after all.

>That Gendry decision was good, though pretty obvious.
Actually, Gendry's claim is more dangerous if he doesn't have soldiers of his own to back him up.

People are not going to be loyal just because you give them something.

Not wise to ever give power to someone who has a claim.

This man is a millionaire and his children and his childrens grandchildren wont even have to make more money to stay rich

>Actually, Gendry's claim is more dangerous if he doesn't have soldiers of his own to back him up.
Oops, I meant to say the opposite. He's more dangerous if you give him a holding.

>Because if you like it or not, Jon hasn't "suffered" or even actively fought for any position.
Literally just off the top of my head, he had to kill one of his brothers and idols in order to infiltrate the wildlings, eventually participating in raids on the smallfolk south of the wall until he was finally in a position to abandon them.

Oh and he also FUCKING DIED

Attached: zoinks.jpg (499x430, 23K)

wtf i love dabid now

Jon as suffered endlessly and died for other people. He wants nothing more than to spend his days brooding on the Wall. Dany has spent eight seasons struggling to regain power she believes is her feudal birthright. She expects the people she "liberates" to acknowledge her as queen. If there's going to be any moral message in the ending, Jon's struggles should be rewarded over Dany's.

>Because if you like it or not, Jon hasn't "suffered" or even actively fought for any position.
lmao he literally died

It's the kind of writing where you have to personally deliver 10 minutes of expo at the end of every episode, trying to justify just how much of a shit hack writer you are.
Absolute state of this show lmao

Attached: 1465417299090.jpg (109x125, 2K)

maybe she could use her eyes or did she forgot how to see?

lmao look at this nerd lads

Solid bait but anyway
>The intelligent viewer knows when to jump ship when a series jumps the shark
ftfy

>It makes more sense than most shitposters want to admit. Dany is unraveling. She's lost most of her army and her legitimate claim to the iron throne, which was the central obsession of her life, and the people she wants to rule could give two shits about her. By the time she finally makes it to King's Landing she can't help but rush ahead to put a little shock and awe into Cersei.
>That kind of reckless behavior is actually realistic for someone who sees their lifelong goal slipping through their fingers.
No, it would be crazy would demand a scene (consisting of her screaming at her advisors to do it and them looking horrified).

It's not just slightly dumb, it's suicidally retarded.

Cersei had literally already broken a deal with them and now she is to be trusted to not just attack and destroy them there.

It's like a parody.

Two massive unexplained actions: Cersei not destroying them and them being there.

he died for the nightswatch. so what?
He conquered Winterfell and that's about it when it comes to the seven Kingdoms. He didn't even save them from the night king.

Daenerys brought Dragons and with them Magic back to Westeros/Essos.

this picture had me in tears, jesus christ.

Attached: 1519600707752.jpg (1616x1639, 735K)

I mean no one said you had to fire from the TOP of the wall

THANK THE GODS FOR BESSIE!

I thought the same thing, but if the leaks are true then he is probably waiting his turn till they elect him as king. SJW's will still bitch I'm sure even though it means a cripple with getting the throne instead of the feminist.

wowowowo
but Jon is also pushed simply because of his birthright.
he died for the watch. so what? that didn't concern the seven kingdoms. He didn't even leave the north yet except for the quickie in Kings Landing. Nobody knows him anywhere outside of the North.

now this is pod racing

Oh, nm I thought you were referring to her standing in front of a wall with 50 people.

That scene is mind-bogglingly stupid.

>She was like 11 when she was sold to a group of retarded savages to get raped
Not in the show, unfortunately.

I mean they just keep telling us through the characters that she is, she never actually does anything that shows you she is
at this point I just assume they are all mocking her

Drogo is a pedo in the books right?

>We need your support, none of us can defeat the white walkers alone
>uh jk lmao

She is. They really fucked it up with this character. They needed a surprise pregnancy to give her some semblance of an arc. Blowing up the Sept killed any chance of a good final season really.

Legitimized bastards have the family name you tard. That's what being legitimized is. You're looking for "acknowledged" or something

Cersei not destroying them is dramatic license, similiar to every film villain in history who stands and monologues for five minutes when they could just take the opportunity to put a bullet in the protagonist's head.

But it's believable that Dany, feeling invincible on her dragons and acting recklessly, would rush ahead.

Besides, no one knew how powerful the scorpions were and that Cersei had so many of them. Even the audience didn't know that Euron could take out a fleet of ships with them.

I just realized Jon or Dany didn't even mention the WW to Cersei
They just rolled up and continued their previous war.
The apocalypse was just an intermission

Attached: Nice.gif (600x338, 3.04M)

>no one knew how powerful the scorpions were
She already got shot by one.

yup

Someone please post the meme with the James Franco first time template about weeb shit. Because that’s what this show has turned into, bad anime

They got buffed. The first one barely penetrated dragon scale.

i know, sansa killed thousands.
And the bitch afterwards has the guts to say she won the battle of the bastards.

I picked up hbo for reasons other then GoT and I was laughing my fucking ass off at these D&D talks after the episode. They feel the need to explain the script. They know its shit.

That's not my point, they already knew that anti-dragon weapons were a thing, even if it didn't kill the dragon at the time, it still hurt it and certainly wasn't something that they would ignore.

Well, Dany kinda forgot

theyre already rich Jews and set for life and will be more richer from shitting up Star Wars, do you really think they actually give an honest fuck about what normie viewers think about them?

>Kind of forgot
Jesus

Attached: 1489354121787.jpg (320x320, 19K)

In the books. Euron has warlocks enslaved on his ship who can make his ships teleport, so maybe Euron just kind of, you know, asked his warlocks to make the fleet invisible.

Don't forget to watch the Game of Thrones original prequel on HBO!

Attached: benioffweisslarge.jpg (630x565, 305K)

my god this fucking show

Wight Kidnap level was so dumb.

>posting a high iq post on Yea Forums

Why not just have Arya kill Cersei? How is anything a threat now since Arya can waltz past infinite numbers of the greatest guards with super stealth and super speed and kill Cersei in 1 hit like Ezio Auditore?

>she sees reality a lot clearer than cuck Snow
>she literally wants the North to betray Daenerys even though she has the strongest army and dragons
>best tactical mind btw
you're retarded
any fucking retard would see Daenerys as an asset and an ally worth having no matter if she wants the North to be independent or not
what does the North have to gain from being independent anyway? it's a fucking shithole with probably the lowest net worth of all the other kingdoms in spite of being the largest

youtube.com/watch?v=cancyQJrWH4

>People are not going to be loyal just because you give them something.
A bastard raised to a high lord has more reason to stick it with Dany. He has not yet had time to establish his line or marry kids into alliances. So he will likely loose his head and titles if Dany was usurped.

Dany doesn't even like being in the North so it's not like she would be micromanaging them up the asshole every day. She would stay in King's Landing and let them do whatever the fuck they wanted and maybe just visit every once in a while or ask for taxes. Wow, it's fucking nothing.

That thread was hilarious since Yea Forums always reee’s about dweeb shit, can’t find it now :(

It means it is time to revel in the tears of the unwashed masses.

Jorah is dead and Tyrion has been written like a retard for years now

Endless wind and can cover them in fog like the fucking dutchman.

totally

How did Euro have such pinpoint accuracy with those big crossbows?

>the true war was just a distraction

He did but then he remembered he can't just kill the main character

What's with Hollywood not putting out any content with coherent logical writing?

Attached: Got Fags.png (813x806, 753K)

> Dany spends 4 seasons obsessing about getting a fleet of ships

> Suddenly forgets ships exist.

Well, ok.

Dragon

And not for long, boyo

>the earth-shattering battle that was foreshadowed from the very first scene of the series as the true conflict begins and ends in a single episode and isn't even the season's climax

Attached: 1550923109523.png (500x422, 96K)

>claim 50% of the unsullied, dothraki and both dragons survived the battle just so euron could kill the other 49% in a fleet battle

just keep stealing the night kings achievements make him look like even more of a bitch.

seriously though
if you were playing a video game where you had to accomplish all those things first to wind up with no payoff, people would be panning it for terrible writing... but not this?

That would be the Mass Effect trilogy.

lets make some random kid who cant read or write one of the most powerful lords in the world.
What can go wrong?
She doesn't even know him. At least make him lord after a year of good service for you. Nah she has never talked with him but makes him a lord

I only made it through half of Mass Effect 3. Is it really that disappointing?

and like, her tits and that ngl

Dany said Jon and the army were a fortnight away after she got Euron'd. So her master plan was to invade by sea and then sit in Kings Landing for 2 weeks with fuck all troops? What could possibly go wrong

So what did Gregor do to the High Sparrow's side bitch in season 6?

They played up their gay ass morality system for all three games only for the trilogy to have 2 endings that are exactly the same and tell you fuck all about the consequences of your actions. Everyone was mad. Even normies. Like how even normies are mad about GoT because it's just gone so shit so hard.

Teared his head of

christ

I'm no writer but every time I see shit like this I can't help but think I could do a better job.

weird... I actually liked ME2 a lot. It's the only reason I finished ME1, actually. Then 3 was just... so eh that I couldn't finish.

She rused the rulers of Astapor, getting an entire army for free.
She conquered Meereen with psychological warfare with the catapulting of broken collars.

That's about it.

Attached: FaceApp_1556823345243.jpg (1280x720, 368K)

kek, I love it

You should read a blog by a guy named Shamus (Seamus?) Young. He does a very in depth analysis of the story of Mass Effect and the problems that lead up to ME3.

>Littlefinger was killed while being a guest of his lord after literally saving Jons life with the knights of the vale and being denied an actual trial
it still hurts lads

Attached: 1503948636021.jpg (1214x1090, 366K)