>Iron Spider suit

Fuck yeah next Spidey movies gonna have most kino suit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9L1jCKGnE

Attached: Ds9PRY8V4AAReUc.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1152, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9L1jCKGnE
youtube.com/watch?v=PxA2RZgkBd8
youtube.com/watch?v=qr2_6zgHLG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like absolute shit rendered in 3Dsmax

I hate that suit, it's way too shiny, but I love the robot arms

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190505211403.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

ASM 2 had the best suit you dumb Disney shill

Wow that's how the movie looks? Sick!

still better than the st*rk suit or raimi suit.

Og Spider-Man suit is still the best.

Attached: e1c26ac871ff535a-600x338.jpg_large.jpg (600x338, 22K)

ASM 2 was a sony movie, OP is a sony suit. If I was shilling disney, I'd be shilling the gay stark suit.

the stark suit (or whatever the one from Homecoming is called) is one of the best ones. Why? Because it is matte. Fuck shiny spiderman, his torn up costume from the very beginning of the game is one of the best (and better than its repaired version) because it is dirty and thus matte

The torn up suit is just a a turn up version of the og suit in this picture , its not the stark suit.

I know. I was saying the torn up suit and the Homecoming suit are some of the best ones

Holy based I hope Gyllenhaal's Mysterio will be a friendly

Attached: baddabom.jpg (326x316, 12K)

your pretty stupid if you believe that!

No joke that would be pretty fucking cool if they could actually move the camera like that during a fight scene in a live action movie

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190505180501.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Film will end with him abandoning the Stark tech and letting go of Tony to become his own man. Calling it now.

Jesus this legit looks like a video game.

Are they even trying anymore?
Or do they just know they can get away with it?

Attached: 1555500966140.jpg (470x470, 57K)

Mysterio's origin has always been pretending to be a good guy.

Who will be the new Iron Man? Russo brothers already said next phases will have Secret Wars, which means they'll need an Iron Man, and also the Fantastic Four, and also Cap (I forget if he was in it, I know Red Skull was definitely in the Secret wars, but was Cap?)

>spiderman movie
>firs tshot is fucking Iron man
the fuck is this shit? I never saw Avengershits
I just know spiderman had a dead uncle power = responsibility nigga or some shit. What

Well fug, atleast I get to see more Jake anyway

Pepper Potts

I actually thought Homecoming was pretty good. Vulture was awesome, I loved that car scene with him talking to Peter through the rear view mirror

looks like shit lol

Why can't they make him look like a real guy in a suit? Instead they're running away to even more CGI shit.

Attached: andrew_garfield.jpg (825x464, 266K)

Why won't Marvel improve the CGI in their movies?!

You mean literally what Homecoming was?

Even the Raimi trilogy got it right whenever they weren't doing action scenes.

Attached: spider.jpg (650x400, 70K)

it's from a PS4 game user.

inb4 *that* Homecoming screenshot

they're obviously building up Sinister Six, this won't be the last time you see him.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9L1jCKGnE
>Spider-Man and his Diverse Friends

So glad Disney is going whole hog with black MJ.
Diversity Spider-Man will be a powerful weapon in the Resistance Inc's war with Drumpkkk

Attached: Disney Diversity.jpg (2822x1918, 1.28M)

looks like a PS4 screenshot

>Andrew
>real
He's GCI too, you know.
youtube.com/watch?v=PxA2RZgkBd8

Why wouldn't they be able to?

Is that the new spiderman game?

>iron spidey
>4 arms
ONE FUCKING JOB

Alright but the texture at least makes some effort into looking like reality, kinda like Black Panther and Captain America. They could try making the Spidey suit have a more textured fabric instead of going full videogame

+ Spidey's actual limbs

>most kino suit.
You mean Mysterio's, right? He looks awesome

I thought Mysterio was Thor, and the tactucool Spidey suit is KINO. Glad to see this movie isnt filler.

Attached: spoody.jpg (519x591, 72K)

Attached: 1554883960042.jpg (560x418, 14K)

a human cameraman couldn't move it that fast, that far or that smooth. I suppose they could record it like that if they created a complicated camera dolly / track system specifically for the shot they want to get

I wanna go back.
youtube.com/watch?v=qr2_6zgHLG8

>Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man was originally going to be part of the MCU
Would have been kino, especially with that suit. He would have been great given a competent script.

Spiderverse is the BEST spiderman movie next to Raimi Spiderman 2

Attached: 1445859523737.jpg (768x758, 111K)

No, this looks like a ps4 screenshot.
Raimi suit is best suit in the game btw fuck you disneyshills

based

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190102081222.png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

>tfw mysterio won't be spiderman's friend and will turn on him
why can't spiderman just have a nice superhero friend

I think he does...

Attached: f73.jpg (680x570, 35K)

Can this level of jungle fever be cured?

Attached: large (1).jpg (500x308, 40K)

To be fair to that statement. A lot of TASM1 was practical

Ironspidey only has 3 mech arms. See

he cute

they have to introduce Johnny Storm yet

Peter...

Attached: Uncle Ben and Aunt May.jpg (1600x1046, 593K)

fantastic four movies are cursed this is common knowledge
spidey will just have to be lonely forever

Raimi suit is da best.

;_;

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-06 (6) SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME - Official Trailer - YouTube.png (416x406, 343K)

It looks like fucking shit outside the video game.

I was hoping with Tony dead they'd finally scrap this sidekick Peter stuff before I remembered the trailer immediately shoehorning Nick Fury into that mentor role.

That's cause it's literally from a video game you mongoloid

>mfw Disney made the "present" 2023 in the MCU just so Iron Man could have a daughter to make his death more painful
>mfw half the universe's population is five years older while the other half hasn't aged a day in five years
>mfw half of Peter's classmates graduated high school years ago

I guess the next Guardians movie will take place in 2016 or something, since Gamora is dead.

Attached: 1494911562912.gif (250x220, 1.97M)

The 2014 Gamora is now in the present timeline.

How do I make my stubble look thick like that?

too bad that andrew's peter was a complete asshole who's movies sucked ass

that's because it is. OP image is a PS4 screenshot from the videogame

>The 2014 Gamora is now in the present timeline.
You know this how? She was not seen after the Tony snap.

she disappeared along with all of Thanos's past-army.

Which is so fuckin stupid.Having gamora dead would've been such a cool plot point. The only bright side is that thor is a guardian now

I hope not.

Yeah I know, because the writing sucked.
Garfield is a good actor, and there's brief moments where he's allowed to show that off in the films.

He already had that suit in Homecoming and in Endgame. It even already did the spider arms thing. So fucking what if we get something for the third time?
This. ASM2 sucked, but it had the best Spider-Man outfit.

Attached: 0o7ed5u7syd11.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

I reject your reality.

He's gay though, right?

Tell me my gay-dar isn't way off here

better than a whitebread Miles Morales with Iron Man as his mentor instead of Uncle Ben

Be reborn with different genetics

Itll clearly take place in the present you worthless retard. Past gamora is running around. How fucking stupid do you have to be to not get capeshit

He's openly gay, yes.

He's completely wrong for the part

I'm not talking about his acting. I'm talking about amazing spidey's persona outside the suit. He was a asshole and the plot for his movies were barely thor 1-2 tier

You are one fucking retard. Quill was searching for her in the end. This is clearly a set up for gotg3. I mean did you need him to look directly into the camera to say "see you next time when search for gamora"? It couldnt be anymore clear. If gamora was dusted they would have showed it. Especially with the interaction quil had with her 5 minutes earlier. They wouldnt set it up like that in the end purposefully for it to go nowhere. Its called storytelling you idiot

He is not openly gay moron

>I say Gamora is alive
>You are retarded, Gamora is alive!
user, why are you like this?

so he's closeted gay? cos surely he's gay

Of course he is, user.

So when Iron Man snapped his fingers he wished for Thanos and all his army to disappear, except for that one green girl who he'd never met before?

AM2 was best movie suit hands down. Also closest to book canon. Too bad it was such a shitty mess of a film.

Perhaps he just wished "Everyone who's fighting for Thanos dies".
Not too hard to imagine.

Another Metroid 2?

>Where is Gamora
>What is Gamora
>WHY is Gamora

Considering he saw Quill doom half the universe because of his uncontrollable grief at Gamora's death, it'd be a real dick move to disappear her too.

It looks like captain faggot marvel

I wish they'd kept Liz, she was so hot...

us not seeing Uncle Ben in this universe is no accident, we're seeing the outcome of a peter without his toxic influence

>Homecoming sucked
>this looks even worse
>the suit is fucking garbage
>more Spider-Man talking to his JARVIS shit
>MJ knows he' Spider-Man because she's smart black wowyn
It was great when Peter was delivering pizza's to pay rent for his shithole apartment and trying to win over MJ.
This is le nuAvengers fighting in Europe garbage.
Who the fuck wants to watch this?

>get the right Peter
>Give him the wrong MJ, Suit, Flash, Villains and Stories

I love Spider-Man but man, just let him be in other peoples movie. It's difficult to say, but they really need a Fantastic 4 movie so that Peter and Johnny could hang out.

>trying to greentext in the subject field
>using the subject field at all
what a fucking newfag
kill yourself

>MJ is a nigger
Nice

I got major feels at that scene.

Why faggot?
Tony and Peter probably spent a total of 19 minutes together in like 2 years.
And most of that was Tony bitching at Peter.

Iron Man didn't know who Gamora was, what she looked like, or that she was a part of Thanos's army from the past. He heard about her once or twice five years ago.

Who cares about this crap? Nigga give me Spider-verse too and fuck everything else.

He probably wished for everyone fighting on Thanos's side to die and since 2014 Gamora was not fighting on Thanos's side, she survived.

>wow this Homecoming movie is really full of heart and soul and is very low on dumb action supernatural shit, that's great! - Everyone
>wow we really liked all the character stuff in Into the Spider-Verse - Everyone
Sony and Disney:
>okay we are now turning Spider-Man into Avengers
Why the fuck

The Spider-Man movies are being smart not fucking murdering all the baddies. I wish the rest of the MCU would figure that out. Other than Loki they just murder everyone.

Attached: literal trash.gif (245x245, 995K)

So they counted his penis as a limb?

>>wow this Homecoming movie is really full of heart and soul and is very low on dumb action supernatural shit, that's great! -
No one said that faggot.
>okay we are now turning Spider-Man into Avengers
They already started that in Homecoming by giving Peter an Iron Man talking suit.

>They already started that in Homecoming by giving Peter an Iron Man talking suit.
You missed the point of it in Homecoming then

>You missed the point of it in Homecoming then
Explain it to me then.

The thing that makes TASM cgi suit better than the MCU spiderman is that it has wrinkles and they even animated the effect of the wrinkles in the wind. That's what make it more realistic than Holland's suit.

I saw a video explaining the decisions on the change of the design. The reason of why Holland's suit is mostly cgi it's because they wanted to make it look like it was painted on his body without wrinkles all the time.

TASM 1 suit was probably the best spiderman design they animated

>only 3 threads talking about the trailer here
>there's still more Gamora-centered threads right now than the next Spider-Man movie trailer
The MCU is confirmed dead and nobody cares anymore.

I want to be 24h from now to see how many views they get, so we can see the shit show it's turning into.

See you when it beats the teaser trailer

Attached: XogSpHk.png (904x670, 95K)

Gamora is the only worthwhile MCU character after Cap and Strange

they are gonna kill off peter parker when the sinister six assembles. Hopefully not. I wish they Peter parker survives and becomes the next Iron man while passing the torch to miles morales.

You got a problem with Gamora, fgt?

Attached: gamora.jpg (596x607, 103K)

Well, they did murder Loki, too.

I'm guessing more people than ever went to see the Raimi movies...

Bravo Disney

Attached: movie vs ps4.png (976x1180, 1.03M)

What does spiderman say before furys bitch please line?

No bro, I like her alright.
It's not a jab at her, but at this new movie.

I'm just a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

Wait how did past Gamora, past Nebula, and past Thanos get into the present? Just saw it last night and it was extremely average and boring.

>MJ knows he' Spider-Man because she's smart black wowyn
It's not hard to figure out that he's spider-man. At least come up with an actual complaint

MJ being black is an actual complaint

>>MJ knows he' Spider-Man because she's smart black wowyn
"Peter knows Spiderman"
Stark Internship
Spiderman to show up at the party and Peter disappears
Spiderman saves them at Washington Monument while Peter has bailed
Spiderman in Europe where Peter is and has randomly disappeared
>REALLY SMART BLACK WOMAN

Liz>>mj

So why doesn't pajeet Flash and the rest of the school figure it out?

>Flash is a self centred cunt who hates Peter, probably doesn't even notice his (lack of) presence
>Rest of the school isn't as close to him

she isn't anything in the comics besides a love interest and sometimes a plot point, it literally doesn't matter what she is

You sound retarded.
So the rest of the school wouldn't remember Washington? Or instances of Peter disappearing then Spider-Man appearing.
This has been the dilemma of superhero secret identities for 70+ years. But now a stronk blaek womyn has figured it out.

damn the leaks where true. kinda ruins the movie now.

Loki is alive though.

her figuring it out has nothing to do with her being black, jesus christ get a grip

>her figuring it out has nothing to do with her being black
They want to show that a black woman figured it out. It took white Lois Lanes and MJ's decades to figure out.

Big whoop. Aunt May worked it out in the Raimi films. Norman Osborn worked it out himself too. It's more obvious than ever in the MCU so no wonder MJ worked it out. People outside of Peter's friendship group don't really know him, and the rest;
>Ned already knows
>MJ worked it out
>Flash is too infatuated with Spider-Man to think he'd be Peter
>No idea about Betty Brant but I wouldn't be surprised if Ned told her trying to impress her.

>It's more obvious than ever in the MCU so no wonder MJ worked it out.
Of course she's the only one who does...in a very short time.
>>Flash is too infatuated with Spider-Man to think he'd be Peter
You sound insane.

how frigging smashed are his balls in that suit?

Attached: 4chan poole face.jpg (124x124, 5K)

it had 3 in the comics
4 in the movies
the game has 3.

>4 + 4 = 8

Attached: dwight durr.jpg (350x392, 51K)

>Amazing Man 2

heh, that's a good one