Name a more unlikeable character in the series

Name a more unlikeable character in the series

Attached: sansa-stark-84e96267-5156-421d-95b7-13bdbe8397da-1502318886.jpg (480x480, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2015/05/17/game-thrones-sansa-wedding/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sansa "The smartest person in the world"

have sex

>Every women character is the exact same cold heartless snarky one-liner bitch
is that what empowerment means?

90% of them? Have sex.

She has a lovely smile at least.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x240, 1.27M)

She will have a great career though

She's doing fucking X-men

Psssst... Nothing personal, lad

Attached: la goblina.jpg (132x186, 6K)

The mom was pretty annoying

Arya

Dany

Most of them. Dany in particular.

the character that literally assassinated an entire house in one day

>not being a based starkkkie

Attached: sansa stans.png (607x243, 28K)

she's such a grumpy bitch
way more unlikable than arya and dany

>starkikes

This fucking whore got from feared girl to master politician in one day. The rape awakened her powers.

Now she's got fully jealleous and trying to sabotage Dany. Most disgusting character in the show

She's so bad actress...

all of them. i would die for sansa

oh well at least marya sue is heading to kings landing to finish this abysmal series once and for all.

Attached: 1557145251304.png (500x900, 763K)

Emily Clarke.

fucking women

MORE WHORES

Attached: 1557086309281.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

based sophie

STANNIS

What is it with those boring actresses without charisma and their constant bitch faces? Lawrence, Turner, Larson...
It's not even acting issue at this point. Emilia Clarke is not good, but at least she is expressive!

I hated her the whole time but she'll sit on the iron throne after ramming an iron rod up Jon's ass

when in sansa celebrating missandeis death did i miss something?

its self insert for women

Dany.

This entire fucking subplot is so Sansa will have one memorable moment where she can go

>See told you so, stupid men

It's fucking obnoxious

sansa is based, fuck danyfags

This.

Lowkey Tyrion after season 4. What a useless fucking midget he is

It was beautiful. You were beautiful.

Yes. Now have sex incel.

They mean Sansa fans

danyfags are transparent asf
Sansa is a good character

yeah this
i liked her delivery in this scene to jaime saying she wished she could see cersei die
that was the only bit of acting of hers' i can remember being any good

It's funny how Brianne (and Cate before her) seems to be the most Human of the GOT female characters.

It's literally impossible. She can't act, she's not really very pretty, boring, and I just don't like her.

kek

Danny

>lowkey
Yuck

I don't like Dany at all, think Sansa is a good character (you need a conniving sleazy snake everyone gives a pass) but still hate the bitch.

If she was a man she'd be littlefinger

>Daenerys
She's just Diet Cersei Light, all cunt with no edge. I felt some compassion for her in the very beginning, but ever since she came into a position of power, she comes across as spoiled and entitled. I wouldn't care if she was killed off in the coming episodes.

Joffrey was a great character but everyone wanted to smack that smirk off his face.

Sansa is smartest person and literally Littlefinger right now 200 IQ, be respectful.

Flossed on ya

for some reason she look better in this season than previous

unironically every single white male

She is littlefinger and about to fist Jons ass

feel sorry for the kid, tho. Who knew how low iq and violent the fans are

I genuinely was cool with her until episode 4. Hell, I can see why she'd be such a stubborn bitch over Dany but breaking the promise to Jon was disgusting. Someone who should know how it feels when a promise is broken too. Fuck her.

Deanerys She is fucking stupid right now

What's unlikeable about Jon? He's boring but at least he ain't a cunt. Same with Davos. Bronn is fine too.

They already did this during the Battle of the Bastards, where Jon goes from a stoic, unfeeling master tactician he was i the Night's Watch (didn't even cry when he hears about Robb) to suddenly becoming an unthinking, emotional, hot-headed mess running against Ramsay's army alone. Sansa "saves" him by teleporting with the Vale army (after letting thousands of Northmen die) with a smug grin on her ugly cunt face.

Attached: sansa-jon-surprise.gif (600x335, 2.21M)

>didn't even cry when he hears about Robb
Instead he attempted to desert and was only saved by his buddies. He was always an impulsive fuck.

Still doesn't explain why Jon acts like a retard during the BoB nor why Sansa kept the knowledge of the Vale army to herself instead of coordinating tactics with his brother. Both let thousands die for no reason, but somehow the show portrays Sansa as a smart hero and Jon as an emotional moron for doing so.

>why Jon acts like a retard during the BoB
Because he kinda is. He's a great fighter in actual combat and great at getting people on his side with charisma but he isn't a strategist or even a tactician.

>why Sansa kept the knowledge of the Vale army to herself
Show gotta show. They needed a Riders of Rohan moment, so fuck logic.

BASED. I love Sophie now.

I think she could have been an amazing character

she could have been a "good" Cersei, who learns tough lessons in life and do what must be done. But don't let it destroy your humanity

I think that's what Geroge intended to do with Sansa

>Show gotta show. They needed a Riders of Rohan moment, so fuck logic.
They could have pulled it off better. Just add a scene before the battle with Sansa saying "Jon I need to tell you something in private", fade to black, then Jon not being such a retard in the battle, still "losing" until the cavalry appears in a pincer move. But then it becomes a "shock victory, just as planned" moment rather than a "magic Sansa saves the day" moment.

Daenerys the mad queen

It's funny when feminists try so hard to empower women, it rolls over into victimize them. They're trying to respect rape survivors by depicting Sansa going through a nightmare and coming out stronger. But they've taken it so far, that Sansa is basically telling the Hound that being forced into marriage numerous times, raped and tortured, is all worth it because of the life experience.

Sounds better indeed, though didn't he bitch about trusting them or something? Or was it Sansa who didn't want to rely on LF, I don't remember anymore.

Though Jon being a retard trying to save his bro was a perfect Jon being Jon. It'd be out of character if he just watched when there was a slight chance to save him. Jon was dumbed down way more north the wall trying to get more kills for the drama.

>a "magic Sansa saves the day" moment.
For me it was always more of a LF moment either way. All Sansa did was finally take the offer he gave her. It was a total no brainer despite the risk, so best credit one can gave her is not being too stubborn.

That's when you get when liberals who don't get progressive thinking want to pretend to support it.

Though the Brienne being turned into a clingy little girl after one dicking moment was way worse.

How bad do you think she wants Jon's baby now?, mostly just to cuck Dany.

Attached: 1540135892968.jpg (762x832, 134K)

i read a fanfic once about jon impregnating sansa and then sansa breastfeeding jon. they should adapt that for the screen. last ep was essentially fanfiction anyway

yeah but she was canonically annoying

This cant be real sauce?

If she's so smart why didnt she have Arya assisnate Dany instead of playing fucking games with Tyrion hoping maybe he'll betray her?

I think that what the narrative is driving at is that Sansa is actually right. Dany is becoming insane, power hungry and cruel, just like her father.

IMO the two best arcs in the series (books or show) are Sansa's and Jaime's.
They both have had the most profound character development.

She can't act for shit

Don't blame her. Blame her T*lly fishnigger genes. You have to understand the Tullys have been working for the demise of not only Starks but also civilization since the first paragraph of the first book. The Tullys are beyond redemption and the Stark blood has been corrupted with the fishnigger. This is why Jon is the only sane Stark left since his blood is nowhere as tainted.

Attached: AAHHHHHH SAVE ME JAIME LANNISTER YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD.jpg (1503x1000, 163K)

The writer's idea of a strong female character is to make them irrational and stubborn or just completely make them a Mary Sue.

>Daenerys saves Westeros from complete destruction
>next episode
>DAENERYS IS A TYRANT WE MUST PLOT HER DESTRUCTION BEFORE EVEN REMOVING CERSEI
Fuck fishnigger house.

Jaime seducing her and walking out the next day was one of the best parts of this episode. The man who cucked Tormund Giantsbane and King Robert.

Muh cock

>HURR I HATE WOMEN HURGHBURGYHURGYBURGY RUPPLHUPPLGUPPLE BAWWW WHY WONT WOMEN DATE ME BURGY HURGY DURGY RURGABURGA

Attached: 40yearoldincel.png (400x400, 68K)

Can you explain more on the "working for the demise of civilization since the start" thing?

>Tully words are "Family, duty, honor"
>they have no honor at all

>YALL RAYCIS
YALL RAYCIS
>YALL RAYCIS
YALL RAYCIS
>YALL RAYCIS
YALL RAYCIS
>YALL RAYCIS
YALL RAYCIS
>YALL
YALL
>YALL
YALL
>YALL
YALL
>YALL
YALL
>YALL
YALL
>YALL
YALL
>YALL

All fucking night and like 85% of them are white.

google the quote nigger

>be meek, stupid and naive
>get abused
>get raped
>be strong, smart and cunning
what is the show trying to tell us?

Kinds breaks on itself given how cucked by Cersei he is.

She's pretty pretty outside of the series (as a person).

Somehow GoT stage masters uglify her.

STARKKKIE PRIDE WORLD WIDE.
THE DAY OF THE WOLF IS COMING.

You must understand, that in the books, when Drogo first fucks her (and he's a gentle lover in the books, not like the series), she IS 14 YEARS OLD.

This explains all of her immature character (all females are extremely boosted in terms of age in the show, the books feature mostly underage sex).

Will Sansa hang Greyworm from the godswood tree?

>Though the Brienne being turned into a clingy little girl after one dicking moment was way worse.
No it's not. Its the most believable thing i the whole episode, but I doubt it was intended. Her whole character (muh noble loyal night in a mans world) is a cope for the things she lacks (physical attraction) and the thing she wants (to be loved by a man). Finally she has it, the cope personality she built up collapses and reveals what was truly there. A submissive woman that wants to belong to a man.

Come the fuck on
If you've read the books you'd know that there was foreshadowing for Daenerys becoming a villain all along.

Ok so it seems sudden if you are watching the show, but I do think that this is what GRRM had in mind from the get go.

WINTER SNOWS
BLOW AWAY
NIGGER SOULS

>sansa breastfeeding

MY DICK

Attached: sweating.jpg (480x454, 76K)

she is kind of bearable sicne its such a trainwreck you actually get entertainment out of it.
sansa is just a stupid cunt.

Starks are the primary defense against the Others. The T*llys hate the Starks and are indirectly supporting the Others by making sure Stark leaders such as Eddard and Robb are killed off. Won't be surprised if it's revealed by TWOW that Tullys work with Euron and Ramsay.

imagine sansa and jon in one of those fur covered beds in winterfell, sansa cradling jon (smaller than her btw) in her arms and allowing him to suckle at her breast

just a thought!

Why would the fish folk do that?

ew.com/article/2015/05/17/game-thrones-sansa-wedding/

They're twisted bunch. There's a reason why the only semi competent and good Tully is the literal black sheep of the family and even branded as such.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: hello_beautiful.png (772x1010, 605K)

That's why you marry a Dayne instead.

When people are out there actually doing shit they sometimes fuck up but then you have sit on her ass Sansa, doing nothing, to point out when you fail.

Sansa was a selfish cunt before she got fucked. What pisses Sansa off is she hasn't yet been able to capitalize because her poor ass decisions concerning the men she hooks up with. When she married assraper she thought she'd be queen of the world.

Because chaos is a ladder and Tyrion is short so he has to climb it

really fucking bad and why she hates Dany so much.

>most profound character development

What? She was a selfish young cunt for Joffrey and what she'd get out of it and she's still a selfish cunt seeding discord in hopes she'll land Jon. She's nothing more than a fuck her way to the top cunt.

Based sansa keeping the north white and pure

daenerys and euron

Sounds impressive until you realize Jaime has been cucked by fucking LANCEL

jaime has been cucked by fucking everyone

Sansa is one of the few likable characters in this show at this moment.

Daenerys.

>Fish Folk
>Basically Dagon cultists
>Secretly servants of the Drowned God

Hey, this has some potential for Sansa and Euron working together.