It's a detective pikachu accidentally kills a prostitute episode

>it's a detective pikachu accidentally kills a prostitute episode

Attached: detective kino.gif (500x281, 2.73M)

Zero hype is being generated for this pile of fuck movie. Not even /vp/ is talking about it.
Watch it tremble under Endgame's feet. Stay seething

based and pikachu pilled

Hype is bad for movies. When you generate too much hype, the movie can't live up to it and you become disappointed.

>Stay seething
Wrong thread i asume?

>unironically going to a containment board

>it's a detective pikachu turns off the recording and slams the suspect against the interrogation room wall episode

>it's a detective pikachu claims he is "too old for this shit" episode

Ryan Reynolds is such a cringe choice for the VA. Gay.

>it's a detective pikachu manipulates dna evidence episode

cringe

Is that a micropenis under his crotch lmao?

it's a detective pikachu coerces the responses he wants out of a mentally retarded suspect episode

>it's a detective pikachu is sent home after showing up at the precinct reeking of alcohol episode

>it's a detective pikachu commits perjury in court on a police corruption case episode

>it's a detective pikachu is asked to turn in his badge and gun, so he goes rogue vigilante episode

>it's a detective pikachu coerces the responses he wants out of a mentally retarded suspect episode
can i go and watch some wrestling?

Attached: wrtefd.jpg (640x590, 55K)

>it's a detective pikachu gets fired and moves to florida to become a p.i. episode

>it's a detective pikachu calls homosexuals fairy types again episode

>it's a detective pikachu stalks and strangles the prostitutes in his neighborhood episode

I mean it looks a lot better than sonic but the trailer was still pretty bad. Looks boring and unfunny

how do i get a pokemon girlfriend

>it's a shill desperately tries to promote a flop before it's too late

>give me your electric move... and your other electric move

>it's a detective pikachu actively ignores black on black homicide cases episode

>it's a detective pikachu decides not to read the miranda warning until well after the interrogation has started episode

Fuck man, I didn't know that until now. I just assumed it'd be the same stupid cutesy pikachu noises from the anime.
Was gonna get baked and watch this with some mates, but i guess that's off the plate

Attached: 1552787983847.jpg (464x618, 53K)

>it's a detective pikachu's daughter starts doing drugs and hanging out with gang members due to his constant absence episode

I'd ignore dark type on dark type crime too t b h

How can you not know, his obnoxious face and voice is all over the promotional material.

Endgame has been the only movie in a decade to get me excited to watch it and it did not disappoint

>it's a detective pikachu doesn't think much of all these latino and asian new recruits episode

Forget it, Ash. It's Celestic Town.

BASED
Not as based

>it's a detective pikachu entraps men by having his crew pretend to be underage girls online episode

Apparently the Mr. Mime interrogation was inspired by Seven.

Why does everyone keep asking me this?
-I dont watch movie trailers
-I dont watch TV
-And I couldn't give a shit about pokemon

Why are you here?

>i dont watch tv
>i dont care for pokemon
>but ive seen the anime
>and i planned to get high based off an assumption while being completely oblivious to the #1 known fact about the movie

>it's a detective pikachu questions suspect for 2 hours episode
>pika pika
>I don't know

For the memes

I only planned this yesterday

>I didn't know until now
>why does everyone keep asking me

you've been caught out you trolling retard, delete your posts

That's because you're an npc

Attached: you_cant_escape.jpg (2499x2208, 853K)

now I want a Detective Pikachu tv series instead of the flick

Fuck Marvel
Fuck DC
Fuck Capeshit
Fuck Disney
Fuck the West
Fuck niggers
Fuck kikes
Fuck women
Fuck trannies
But most of all
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1544648797815.png (979x888, 1.03M)

China superpower 2020

>it's a detective pikachu accidentally shoots a 14 year old during a drug bust and plants a pistol on him and says he tried to sneak up on him episode

Likely a dark type

So it's impossible to be asked the same question multiple times in a short period? Ok then

did you know that despite making up only 13% of all pokemon

based

that's why Pikachu shot in the first place