Character is supposed to be a badass warrior

>character is supposed to be a badass warrior
>no chin

just cant suspend my disbelief when this guy is in profile

Attached: game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-3-grey-worm.jpg (3150x2100, 841K)

It's normal for blacks to not have chins. What's the big deal?

low testosterone

>badass warrior
>not a single drop of testosterone in his life
lmao

NCW is the only man in the show that’s actually attractive, best jawline

>what is eunuch

The way he walks is really wierd aswell
This.
He's basically a HRT 13 year old "male".

No it’s not

True that. Wish I looked that good at 50.
No homo.

Attached: 1557081317682.jpg (1280x715, 90K)

Someone post the virgin walk

I like some of George's writing, but slave soldiers with no balls was not a good idea.

Yes it is. Chins are for white men

I very much doubt an army of eunuchs would make good warriors, maybe you could get one or two freaks of nature who's endocrine system compensates for the loss of the testicles sufficiently to be strong and aggressive enough but a whole army, no way.

They would be very weak, it was a stupid idea by Martin to make the Unsullied eunuchs. He could have come up with anything else if he wanted to present them as fanatically loyal super soldiers who can't commit atrocities on their own.

Its clearly been established in Universe women are superior fighters so more Estrogen is where they get their power from

The king of the unsillied is such a lil bitch he has to avert his eyes from a simple beheading.

George messed up, should have shoe-horned in giving these fuckers in-universe steroids or something to that degree.

That's because Martin is a dumb, lazy fuck who has never done an ounce of physical activity in his life and couldn't even be bothered to visit a museum or read a few papers.

That's why shit like the Unsullied or Robert swinging around a warhammer that Ned couldn't even lift exist.

But africans usually have protruding jaws

Yeah, he did his historical research but there are a lot of things you can't learn from reading.

Nope, you've been gaslit into believing this. Most Africans have squat round heads

Nothing against him, but you could like trace his stance and everything for the crappy virgin vs. chad meme picture. His stance is bad, his head is protruding forward and he looks almost fragile.

Inb4 no balls, almost every fucking female character has a manlier stance than this guy.

Like how to write compelling stories?

wimp skull

No, I think reading probably helps a lot with that.

how do they piss

The unsullied are weak faggots tho. Their only strength is the discipline and absolute disregard for their shitty existence.

Robert was a genetic freak like Arnie though. Strong and alpha af.

Arnold was taking test before he was 18 bruh.