They just didn't care

they just didn't care

Attached: 1553608786294.jpg (1182x913, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUo5vwr3My8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah we know. Did you think you were the first person to notice this or something?

This is the whole series summarized in one image.

How did no one notice. I mean it's in the actors eye line and everything. Did no one flag this? How could such a thing go unnoticed? It boggles the mind.

If you think this is not on purpose either you are underage or retarded.

I bet they'll say it was an easter egg or something knowing it's not the first time this has happened.
We had wights with jeans, littlefinger with a handwatch, two coffee fuckups, a car in the background, plane in the sky etc.

Attached: 64767897.png (750x422, 677K)

Attached: dany starbucks.jpg (1920x1080, 579K)

There's a coffee cup hidden in every season. It's a running joke of the production team.

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E04 The Last of the Starks [16.34.117-16.36.661].webm (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Nice photoshop and after effects tracking, you incels are the most pathetic

Did Ed Sheeren leave it there?

and what's the purpose?

Timestamp or GTFO

They do care. They're just incompetent.

The actors fucking knew. And the laughed about it after the shoot was over.

youtube.com/watch?v=CUo5vwr3My8&feature=youtu.be

Here you go user.

Attached: Clipboard02.png (1308x646, 442K)

fuck these people. they shouldn't be allowed to make these kinds of ""jokes""

lmao hahaha coffee so epic xD lets ruin the immersion of all the viewers for ebin laughs and reddit updoots

>I didn't belive it
>Rewatched the episode
Is this some kind of sink inside joke?

Well I'll be fucked.

Lol, they really don't give a shit anymore, do they?

>Westeros is actually on earth except 10 brazilion years in the future
Wow epic guys

>wights with jeans
fo real?

Think about how many people need to not be paying attention for something like this to happen. Setting up the shot takes forever, and even once you start rolling you've got at least dozens of people standing around behind the camera, watching monitors etc. I mean christ, even after it's shot you've got editors poring over every scene, someone could have still fixed it in post, but still no one caught it. That not one person in the entire production noticed and fixed it speaks to how little effort collectively is going into the show at this point.

So much this yu know its true

Pics?

based jaime not giving a fuck