MODS FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE MANCHILDREN SOIBOYS SPAMMING GOT / MARVEL THREADS

MODS FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE MANCHILDREN SOIBOYS SPAMMING GOT / MARVEL THREADS

MAKE A FUCKING GENERAL
THE BOARD IS SO FUCKING SHIT BECAUSE OF EVERY THREAD BEING ABOUT SOME NORMIE GARBAGE TV SHOW OR LITERAL CASTRATED LIBERAL SOIBOY TIER CAPESHIT MOVIE

DO YOUR JOB!!!

Attached: 1524394824392.png (800x900, 173K)

Attached: nonplussed anime girl.png (411x343, 93K)

I'm still banned for posting Endgame spoilers.

Fuck the niggermods

and to think the niggers ban cunny threads

>Do your job
But user, keeping GoT and MCU threads up IS their job and they do it for free.

I never even watched GOT or Marvel but why are people upset about people discussing tv shows in a board for tv shows? Just hide the threads instead of making a bigger deal about them, don't be so sensitive

You don't need to have 50 threads. You can have 3 generals and that's it. Why does every retard have the need to post about Starbucks in GoT when there are 5 different threads discussing it.

>why are people upset about people discussing tv shows in a board for tv shows?
When half of the threads are about a single episode, it's called spam.

OMG THIS SO MUCH

They're RUINING our precious /pol/ board with all their talk about "movies" and "television shows"

>bawww I need space for my /pol/ threads and memes!

There's only 67 got threads up, user

and the mods are deleting cunny threads!!!!! clown world indeed, my fellow honker!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Not him but I'm a lefty and I can't stand the constant consumerist threads on this board. We don't need 36 different threads for one show GOD fucking DAMNIT. Couldn't give less of a shit about /pol/ bait threads and memes. I just don't want to have to hide threads every hour of every day. Shit is cancer.

Because OP is a Reddit basedboy

if it wasn't spam about the latest popular show/film it would be forced meme spam
I prefer the first since it is, at least, on topic

nooooooo got and endgame are killing my sneed and clown threads!!!
i'm posting leftist tweets that triggered me and even these are getting buried!!!!!
save me moooooods!!!!

Attached: 1538932795156.png (1288x1288, 284K)

Nice strawman.
Are you retarded enough to believe we need 30 /got/ generals at once or 35 different threads to discuss the same "OMG ENDGAME IS GOING TO PASS AVATAR" grossing numbers?

Why am i asking of course you are

>trying to make this about /pol/ being butthurt when the GoT and mahvel threads are still about LOLOL THEY KILLED THE NIGRESS or "why didnt thanos just snap all the black people"

Pathetic

Attached: leftistmodtriggered4.png (1168x482, 136K)

Can I get some CHEESE with that whine

Attached: 1547452452770.png (200x164, 43K)

Those three day all board bans are how you know you personally triggered a mod, any longer and you get to appeal and mock them in the appeal and trigger them again

lol yep

Attached: leftistmodtriggered2.png (837x319, 149K)

>these smug replies to a legitimate problem
I can't believe what's happened to this board. Heck, this whole site is fucked now.

Attached: 1556024026717.gif (171x172, 962K)

Stop being a fucking retarded child. They are on topic.

spam is against the rules though, on topic or off topic

you dont need eighteen different threads at once for the same picture of a starbucks cup

>legitimate problem
You live a spoiled life

STARBUCKS CUP! STARBUCKS CUP!

Attached: 1555260891831.png (287x425, 124K)

Report them and move on with your life instead of making a thread and adding to the garbage you loser

jannies and mods didn't care about this place becoming a shithole so now i use this shithole to shit
have sex

Attached: 1553272252331.gif (757x615, 190K)

>reports being worth shit

This is the dumbest thing said in this thread and this thread is dumb as hell

Attached: 1357216194549.jpg (499x333, 22K)

>Just because it's not a sex change related medical complication it's not an issue in any context to me
40%

>report threads
>nah instead let me make an all caps thread whining like I'm 10
Bravo, dipshit

who gives a shit? this happens every year and there's only two episodes left
it's a nice break from the usual catalog which is also trash
you're telling me all you guys whining in this thread actually use this board to discuss films every day? fuck off.

>making a thread to complain is somehow better
Newfag