How would the Star Wars story have changed if along with being bigger in age Padme had also been bigger in size?

How would the Star Wars story have changed if along with being bigger in age Padme had also been bigger in size?

Attached: 1497964994373.jpg (1012x789, 132K)

Keep your giantess fetish off of Yea Forums you freak

would have gone from flick to kino

I watched the prequels yesterday. They are fun and comfy. Also I love Portman.

Attached: 1529130543085.png (430x393, 137K)

He could still use force push to please her.

>Also I love Portman
Yeah, who doesn't?

Attached: 20.jpg (1570x1996, 575K)

I mean it would be canon so not to weird

Attached: BigLuke.png (500x241, 104K)

I disagree with this poster.

Please continue your theories, OP.

>Portman
Hershlag, it's Hershlag.

wow, way to keep the sabbath holy

she'd be a pretty big girl...

Attached: she_is_the_senate__by_giantess_fan_comics_dcipwes.jpg (1100x1625, 1.21M)

Man of taste.

why do the clothes grow as well?

for me

Recently dead skin cells and sweat on clothes.

Padme should've been bigger another way

Attached: pregs about.jpg (1200x1826, 298K)

midichlorians

Shut up woman, stay mad you aren't a giantess

I like how George Lucas's philosophy of "women in space don't wear bras, also they're all coke-thin girls exclusively wearing white terrycloth" was one of the only things they kept with Nu-Starwars.

give me one reason why an attack of the 50 foot woman movie in current year would not work

Attached: imaginative_by_ritsuko_chan13-d4amzcp.jpg (1231x1841, 1.19M)

shut up manlet

It barely worked in [past year]

Women in space, that is, women born and growing up in space would be about 10' tall due to the lack of sustained gravity. It's one of the reasons I love the belters in Expanse. That and the forever perky tits.

There will only be small men and giant woman in the future and there's nothing you can do about it

Why do you think Elon is trying to get to Mars so fast? .3G... The man has taste

I also have this fetish but also agree keep this cringey shit off of here

>women born and growing up in space would be about 10' tall due to the lack of sustained gravity
ummmm.... source?

it's not true, lower gravity will make you taller but not that much taller, at least not over such a small timeframe. Would take millions of years and it wouldn't be like 10 feet on Mars, would be more like 7 feet average.

>ummmm.... source?
my erect penis

is the female senate a fembot? whats with her knee?

this.
webm related an irl martian girl

Attached: 1496937095161.webm (598x334, 2.97M)

yeah that's pretty much how it would be. Gangly looking, 7 foot average.

>james cameron spent millions on cgi when he could've just hired this slav girl for a green card

god i wish that were me

Twice the pride -- double the fall.

Attached: count-dooku-star-wars.png (1280x720, 358K)

t. normie scum

I'm now imagining him force pushing the beef curtains to create a vibrating motion but because they are so large they make this very low pitch slapping and flapping sound as they, covered in secretions slap against each other rhythmically.

how do they now that BL isn't just normal Luke and the other guy is smaller Luke?

Attached: confirmed for autism.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>being bigger in age
you mean 'being older'
are you 5?

is this autism

shame about the neck though

Yea Forums is nothing but the autistic musings of lonely men who watch movies all day

Imagine the smell

based

feminism

yfw no giant twi'leks

Tall, yet smol. I want to lick her larynx.

My biggest challenge yet

Attached: B169A42F-B119-41BD-B959-0777D2A8F327.jpg (960x640, 58K)

The height part may or may not be true, but your bones would be all fucked up from stunted development without proper gravitational pull.

Obviously only a planet of giant hot women could save this dying franchise but what would it be called? It needs to be as autistic as all the other planet names

giraffe chicks are not giantessess faggot

Would have been a hundred times better for one.