/got/

>bran was azor ahai all along
>he will do one for /got/ and stab Arya in the heart edition
previous

Attached: 1525816830450.jpg (1063x863, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIXa1yg-lbs
youtu.be/DJ7m9qOCMd8
youtube.com/watch?v=SjDentEr9c4)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH NONONONONO

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E04.1080p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO_snapshot_00.16.20.605_[2019.05.06_13.51.55].jpg (1920x1080, 811K)

>Victarion Greyjoy
>A POV character in multiple ASOIAF books
>Not included in the show
>Euron, who has never been a POV character so far is

What did D&D mean bu this?

Attached: victarion_greyjoy.jpg (848x942, 113K)

nth for global warming in westeros

Attached: explain.jpg (3617x952, 754K)

>mfw Rickon and Dickon become the gay emperors of Essos

Attached: 1369024404942.gif (245x245, 908K)

How fat is his cock?

Attached: 825150EB-FAB3-49DB-B262-72CC9E102ED8.jpg (2000x2000, 538K)

THEY'RE RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOUR 500 ARCHERS AND 10 BALLISTAS JUST KILL THEM

Attached: 1557147559983.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

WHO THE FUCK IS THE NEW RULER OF DORNE THEY MENTIONED

Fuck this tv show

Attached: night king.jpg (2048x1147, 140K)

looks like a 40oz

reminder that Euron is eternally /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=AIXa1yg-lbs

victarion the man who is pickng up a woman to be fucked by another man (who was also the man who fucked his last wife)

says alot desu

Maybe they cut the wood to build shit but also prepare for battle, having an open field is good for the defenders.
tfw the golde company will be OUT of the wall during the battle

How fucked would Dany be if this madlad was still in Kings Landing

Attached: 8b4p4cp3w8v01.jpg (1200x651, 70K)

I miss her, lads.

Kings don't have PoV chapters.

Attached: Crow's Eye.jpg (1375x1364, 518K)

When did you stop giving a fuck?

Attached: sss.jpg (562x2560, 360K)

>Not enough in the budget for a scene with Jon petting or hugging Ghost.
>He just nods to him.

Im so sick of the misuse of the direwolves.

Can anyone explain Jaime's character arc to me? The leaks say he will fight and kill euron but than by mortally wounded and then dies together with cersei? so what is happening? is he actually betraying the north for Cersei again or is he gonna kill her with his last breath

WHY SAVE THE DRAGON TO KILL HIM SECONDS LATER AAAHHHHHHHH D&D I WILL MURDER YOU

Got bros, who is /constantguilt/ here? Can't shake it off and its spiraling my life downwards

Attached: 1557137808270.jpg (1475x478, 179K)

why do I even still watch, I should just cut my losses

Attached: jS5GAt0.jpg (2560x1440, 149K)

If he kills Euron I'll call bullshit, his whole plot is that he's no longer a fighter

Bad poose, unironically.

Shade of the Lamp.

I know your autism would never allow this. But could you guys wait until page 10 before creating a new thread? These threads move so fast, 2 previous generals are still up.
Meaning you could have posted 900 times, before the need to make a new thread.

hint: he is of the night

I dont think it would fit desu

Attached: 5F88254B-A263-476C-BD44-B591A2261908.jpg (768x981, 109K)

It hurts so much bros, I wanna go back ;_;
youtu.be/DJ7m9qOCMd8

>gets her dragons heavily wounded multiple times
>gets two of them killed
Man I feel sorry for these dragons. What an incompetent mother they have

Attached: 2e2f69f97e3564bf0f3c8a6c77f366351.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

How the FUCK did Sansa get raped again? She was married, and you can't rape your spouse.

When LF died. Yeah there had been horrible decisions before that but that sealed it for me once and for all.

Attached: 1555969717558.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

Quentyn

t. retard

Based and truthpilled

Only 2 eps to go. May as well finish it.

people are making extra threads BECAUSE the existing threads are moving too quickly for anyone to harvest (You)s

No idea, but him and Cersei die together and D&D said he's "addicted".

They didn't have to break Brienne's heart on the way out, they've been friends long enough for her to want to know why he's leaving.

never have
that's why i'm in here complaining help

""""Siege"""" of High Garden

so do they call her mother of dragon now?

YFW in the finale episode out of no where Victorian shows up riding a Kraken screaming ' EEUUUUURRRROOOON' and dragging him to the bottom of the ocean and normies wouldn't know what up

This really fucking pissed me off. How can that be their goodbye?

How many Stark heirs will these two have produced by the time they emerge in the books?

Attached: Hey Kid.jpg (800x450, 67K)

>ATTENTION MEN! AFTER DESTROYING THE FLEET, LET THEM ESCAPE -- HOWEVER -- ENSURE SURE WE CAPTURE THE FOREIGN TRANSLATOR GIRL

GOT was a mistake

You would think medieval society would have some problems accepting women as their leaders. Well, I guess it just goes to show how progressive Westeros is. Nobody seems to be racist either.

Don't blame her for forgetting about the iron fleet.

When they killed CIA guy.
I thought he was in charge!? What the fuck happened?

After beating Euron and taking a mortal wound, he goes to Cerseis side and they get burnt in the keep together.

this is an unedited screenshot of a beautiful girl.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-06-18h24m19s632.png (853x480, 179K)

For the shitposting

/ss/ best /s/

Euron is /our guy/ and anyone who has a problem with that can kindly fuck off back to r/freefolk or tumblr or whatever shithole you crawled out of

>killing the best looking dragon first
What did they mean by this?

I always make the thread when the old one hits 300 posts, it's not like it is gonna last any longer than that anyway

Attached: 1533603514493.jpg (1000x1250, 191K)

OH NO NO NO

A FUCKING STARBUCKS CUP HAHAHA

Attached: 5603CA50-6397-4022-B6F1-24B9D17DE730.jpg (2048x1536, 496K)

>Tall amazon domming a cute shota

Attached: 1533316110974.gif (301x301, 360K)

People aren't seeing (You)s, because by the time they're finished reposting all of their stale material, a new thread goes up, so they have to do it all over again.

Hold up. Where are they, and what are they doing right now?

This scene with Arya and Gendry was so fucking DISGUSTING
SHE'S UGLY
WHY IS SHE SO UGLY

>Born in the crownland
>Raised in the crownland
Hi I'm Gendry Rivers

Attached: Gendry rivers.png (639x983, 1005K)

I actually like Dany being so utterly incompetent. Up to this point she solved her every problem by killing everyone and burning shit and now she gets bitten in the ass for it. I think its a good concept on GRRM part and didnt expect D&D to go with it cuz its anti feminist or some shit.
Lovin the flame wars over this season

Attached: laughing.gif (245x164, 935K)

She is honestly a shame to the Targaryen name. If any of the historical Targ dragon riders could see how she has fucked over her dragons they would probably kill her themselves and take their chances with Jon.

In the books? White Harbor, right?
In the show they're dead

They only had room to teleport her.

Is greyworm acting or did he smell her farts?

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-170538.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

Tarry fuckin' shits!

Attached: victarion.jpg (2480x3508, 632K)

>Karl Tanner
>Ramsay Bolton
>Littlefinger
>The Mountain
>Euron
These five men could single handedly take the entire of westeros and suffer no casualties

Alys Karstark is the greatest rack in Westeros.

Attached: 1983648973.jpg (798x1200, 157K)

I don't understand they could just read the wiki. It's not like it would take longer than two minutes.

In the books she takes Rickon and runs away into the woods. they haven't been seen since like book 3.

*forgets about the iron fleet in your path*

Like seriously, what is stopping them. You just ambushed their fleet and murdered one of their dragons and cutting off Missandei's head (Which was always the plan) took away all chances of a peaceful surrender. What's holding them back, Cersei is no stranger to dirty play

This has been the best outcome for Dany’s plotline since book 3. It’s so confusing to me that the normie libfems would rather have a 2D Mary Sue than a compelling hero who descends into villainy despite having good intentions. Do they want interesting female characters or not

>be Danerys
>be 500 meters above sea level
>get "ambushed" by stationary targets anyway
What did she meant by this?

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e04.1080p.web.h264-memento_0004.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

they're still trying to push sansa as some intelligent hardened queen. lol?

>I always make the thread when the old one hits 300 posts
Yes, that's the autism I was referring to.

>it's not like it is gonna last any longer than that anyway
Wrong. Like I said before two previous /got/ generals were still alive. So the one you made two threads ago, literally did last as long as the start of the thread we're in now.

D&D are disgusting fucking (((people)))

Looking back, what was the moment where the show irrevocably turned to shit?

Did anyone get Red Wedding vibes from the chicks trying to pick up Pod, and the Hound at the feast? Could swear they were about to be Lannister spies and stab a few people

actually he is of the niggit.

Rickon is believed to be in Skagos, that's where Lord Manderly sends Davos. Osha is probably with him.

>Euron went from the sea to the wall in 5 seconds of screen time
BASED magic teleporting chad

Attached: 1546060285539.jpg (536x536, 25K)

She will become The Queen, get over it sweetie

>normies after ep3: YAAAAASSSS ARYA SLAYYY NIGHT KING TAKES THE L TONIGHT BITCHES
>normies after ep4: WTF writing is so bad this show sucks now

Attached: 1557095814489.gif (320x320, 3.13M)

If any of the non-dragon riders could see how she gets three dragons and kills them all, they'd take their chances with Sweetrobin

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: 1555260325188.jpg (300x260, 29K)

leave him alone, he has to act intimidating without a dick

so rape is good for your reasoning and mental health right?

Jaime's character arc is PLLEEEEASE SIS LEMME SMASH PLEEEASE I NEED IT

>Jon Snow, you have a legitimate claim to the throne, never reveal who you really are
>Gendry Baratheon, I legitimise you, making you the heir to the throne

The moment Tywin died

it’s truly the war for cersei’s cunt

Attached: F088FDA1-D04F-46FA-BA10-8D262DCE0823.jpg (1242x681, 412K)

Why the FUCK did they undo his whole character arc?? Have we been /subverted/ again? Fuck I'm mad

Attached: JaimeLannister.jpg (750x750, 66K)

The Hound thot patrolling that girl was pretty kino desu

me 2

/got/

Attached: 603_Arthur_Dayne_Side.png (723x944, 570K)

There was days between the two events.

Littlefinger's trial. All common sense our of the window.

The best fighter of westeros, who has grown old and slow in comparison to what he used to be, still cut through numerous of those cunts in that alley when he died and he did it in a very skillful way. I think you have nothing to complain about. Even the best swordsman will eventually lose to great numbers if he fights alone (grey was far away dealing with others). Barristan saved grey worms life.

I see. The books are incredibly fuzzy in my mind. I was hoping to re read them once they're all out, but that's never gonna happen

Tywin death, that's around the point most of the good actors died and grrm stopped writing.

It's like got has some reverse social Darwinism where the best die first.

Listen man, she just forgot they had ships
happens to the best of us

Attached: 1557146279167.jpg (873x496, 167K)

JUST A SNIFF OF YOUR P-P-P-PUSSY

He found a valyrian steel jetpack in the smoking sea.

t. Trump

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.

I am gay for rob

Can someone clarify/remind me of something here. In an earlier episode I thought I heard Tormund mentioned one of the wilding tribes were now fighting for the NK. Was he implying they were dead/white walkers? Or alive and fighting for the NK? If alive, where are they now?

when they casted that guy with the small mouth

Reminder that if Rhaego had lived he never would have let her do this stupid shit

Dayne?

Attached: 1554750575906.jpg (444x444, 80K)

Bran will rule in the end. It was in the leaks which correctly predicted ep 4

he meant they died dude

Attached: 1556929291810.jpg (663x1019, 138K)

God Emperor - Brandon the Greenseer
Queen - Meera Reed
Hand of the King - Tyrion Lannister

Lord of the Reach - Sam Tarly
Lord of the Stormlands - Gendry Baratheon
Lord of the Westerlands - Jaime Lannister
Lord of Dorne - who cares lmao
Lord of Riverrun and the North - Jon Stark
Lord of the Vale - Sweetrobin

(There is no Lord of the Iron islands because Brandon in his infinite wisdom decided to genocide those niggers for good and the islands are now formally part of the westerlands. They are unihabited except for a few mining colonies owned by the Lannisters)

OH NO NO NO NO
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: ohnononono.png (398x158, 5K)

i want to cry,been watching since season 3 and this the first time i want everything to end

this is painful to watch,WOMEN ARE NOT CRAZY!!!!

you have to go back

They were wights and now they're dead

When they changed Robb's wife and George threw a piss fit. The fatman seems petty enough to have fed them false information culminating in this cluster fuck.

Stannis burning Shireen. I finished the season, but stopped watching at that. Only came back for showfag tears.

Imagine having a crippled autist as your king.

reminder jaime is going to finish what he started by becoming queenslayer, but DnD will cuck him of this at the last moment. Cap this post.

>I've never been a lady
>Well then how about Queen just neck the dragon bitch and there's no one in the way

So where has Dorne been in all this? They've not contributed a single soldier to either side, they said in this episode that the new leader of Dorne was backing Dany, so why don't they send soldiers to help her? Dorne already hate the Lannister because of what they did the Elia Martell

gladly

>dance with me then
In hindsight I should have known the show would be shit when they fucked over Waymar Royce.

Which means we get frog queen.

Best ending.

Attached: 1557094004607.jpg (235x343, 14K)

All betting sites have suspended betting on who will rule at the end and who will die/live. Guess the leaks are confirmed then, what a shitshow

The best fighter of westeros who had experienced civil war before, strolling back alleys alone and got shanked is not a good writing.

the show certainly implies it makes a woman grow up fast.

He didn't fly so good

Attached: 1557143335839.png (1269x708, 1019K)

Making wine.

>2 episodes left
Its shit

He wont be king, he will be the head of a council after they melt the Iron Throne.

>so whats up with the Lord of Light?
>Eh not worth thinking about lets drink!

Bravo.

I want to put a frog in her belly

Because the writers are from the WWE

>and out of the series

The Gendry/Arya conversation was so fucking stupid. You can be a lady and still run around doing whatever you want, there’s historical precedent for women who’ve been in charge of major seats and still did fighting stuff (see: half the Targ princesses). Arya is a retard who doesn’t know Westerosi history and has never read a book in her life

It's not terrible writing either, he went there to help. He is the kind of guy who does that.

everyone in this show is a terrible politician

Attached: gyqx3jivblw21.png (593x365, 224K)

Didn't Sansa tell Tyrion about Bran's candidature?
>Tyrion, wait
>Yes?
>There's someone better
>next scene

>Dragons won the Targaryans every war (except Dorne lul) by being biological WMDs
>Nobody figured out a solution to them
>300 years pass, dragons stop being the almighty threat they once were so people stop really caring about them
>Suddenly, dragons are back
>It's a repeat of the last time, everyone Danaerys runs into gets absolutely fucked by them
>Jaime abandons his soulmate after she does not accept that there is literally nothing that can be done about dragons
>This guy is just like "give me some wood, some rope and a big fuckoff crossbow bolt"
>Has wounded one dragon and killed another already
Is the unironically the best mind in Westeros?

Attached: qyburn.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL ARYA

>melt down the Iron throne
>use the steel to make a giant wheelchair men will tremble to behold

>There is no Lord of the Iron islands because Brandon in his infinite wisdom decided to genocide those niggers for good
kek. Hail Bran!

"I will serve my destiny, no matter the costs."

Attached: 2019-05-06_14.18.48.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

I can already see it.
>He tries to change cersei's mind but can't.
>"I'm sorry sister" *takes hand to his sword*
>Arya teleports behind them
>"nothing personel"

You forgot Theon, he's one of the 20 in house goodmen

How could they do this to Ghost? ;_;

Attached: 1555876175041.jpg (576x1024, 69K)

OH NO NO NO NO
8.4 is now the lowest rated episode in the entire series, taking the record from season 5's "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"

Attached: 20190506_151914.jpg (1080x637, 83K)

was this the best acting since Heat Ledger's scene in The Dark Knight?

>woooo getsum
>life’s good folks

When they flashed back to the fight with Ser Arthur Dayne "Two Swords in the Morning"

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 13K)

I'd like to think Tyene was immune to all poisons given her vast knowledge of them, feigned death, escaped the dungeons and became the new Prince of Dorne.

Attached: tyene.jpg (500x494, 141K)

>FUCK OFF JON REEEEE YOU ARE NOW A THREAT TO MY RULE BECAUSE WE'RE RELATED, I WILL SIT THE IRON THRONE AND NO ONE ELSE
>oh also here you go Gendry I legitimize you as Robert Baratheon's last living descendant
What did she mean by this?

Euron
>has killed a dragon
>fucked the queen
>brought the Golden Company to her.

His back must be fucked from carrying Kings Landing so hard

Attached: 1557088238484.jpg (640x434, 29K)

>Bran now actually confirmed as Iron Throne King backed by many, many sources

Boy oh boy, I know that myself and many others have been rooting for this the whole time, what could be better than an even more lifeless Siri or Alexa to spout random insignificant facts in a monotone voice, get pushed around in a wheelchair, and absolutely never do anything fucking useful but just have to be saved every five minutes by everyone around you sacrificing their lives for you so you can spout more random trivia in a monotone voice?

Dorne's 'one hundred thousand spears' could probably steam roll Westeros, but that's not how this works

A full .5 points lower. Impressive.

His plot armour had worn off at this point

>Daenerys and Stannis marry in order to join their houses and avoid further bloodshed
How does it work out?

Baratheon was an usurper and had no legitimate claim to the throne except by force. Even legitimized, Gendry's claim to the throne is far weaker than Jon's.

So when Bran is king who has to wipe his butt

I feel like they just come up with scenes they want and then figure out how to connect it to shit later.
>we need a scene with pre battle truce they are cool
>we need jaime to die with cersei
>we need jaime to fuck briene
>we need euron to kill a dragon but still have a dragon left
>we need arya sneaking around zombies
>we need greyworm to see missandie executed
>

Did they ever explain what happened to the Freys holdings? I mean Arya killed prettty much all of them, no? Did Cersei even comment on this? They were allied with her and controlled an important region?

Attached: 152334929102234.jpg (682x1024, 87K)

They've absolutely butchered him

Attached: SNQr.gif (500x275, 1.98M)

>the only good man left in Westeros is a white bald eunuch

what did they mean by this?

What ever happened to the "Euron is more evil than Joffrey and Ramsay combined" spoilers?

it was better than the long night

>the worst and the best character together
umm uhh

I just think it's hilarious that the ending of all of this will have an autistic cripple ruling the seven kingdoms. I'm not even mad, this bullshit is so hilarious to me that I genuinely find it highly entertaining.

that whole scene was just a metaphor for a gay orgy.
>i wish you good fuck in the arse to cum

How THE FUCK did they even capture Missandie?

Attached: 4r3qdelg2ku21.jpg (256x765, 65K)

I think also it's implied that Dany's dragons aren't as powerful as peak Targ Dragons due to the mistreatment of the Dragons they shrunk over time as they were chained and underfed the last living dragon before Dany was the size of a dog.

Azor (You) guys :)

And Aegon got the throne how excatly?

He's angry because they gave him a rubber dagger

Except that there is still a lot of Baratheon supporters throughout the land and Dany just gave them a perfect excuse to kick the War of 5 Kingdoms back into high gear.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: Annotation_2019-05-06_090456.jpg (735x195, 49K)

I hate this show. I don't even think I can sit through the episode.

Groom of the Stool

They are probably trying to make him look that way but are failing miserably.

It is pretty fucking funny. They somehow managed to make no one who was invested in this show happy. The moral is don't give a shit about shows, they're just for lulz.

Attached: 1552382902766.jpg (640x359, 41K)

She didn't know how to swim

Why is that scene considered dishonorable?

>Stannis "the throne is MINE BY RIGHTS and traitors and usurpers will bend the knee or be destroyed" Baratheon
>married to Daenerys "the throne is MINE BY RIGHTS and traitors and usurpers will be fed fire and blood" Targaryen
It's like the perfect romantic comedy setup

Dude with a wig

>Ned spend 20 years hiding this secret
>he lied to everyone close to him
>got his wife to hate him
>disrespected himself in front of everyone
>sansa gives it away to the first person she talks to in the scene following the reveal

Attached: iye3fxpd3iw21.jpg (546x354, 25K)

Euron teleported behind her. Then Arya teleported behind him but he teleported behind her so she teleported off of the show to be a ToyTube personality leaving Missendei kidnapped. Smart move on Arya's part.

The only two people to have killed a dragon are Euron and the Night King.

Coincidence...?

Attached: euron 3.jpg (500x500, 85K)

So are throwing around words like "racist and misogynistic" just cope because they're mad?

>As a black woman, Missandei’s death hurts for more than most of you realize

>It’s hard enough being a black fan who loves sci-fi/fantasy shows, but GoT has proven time and time again that they don’t give a single fuck about their black viewers. Killing Missandei was no surprise, nor were the chains they put her in while she was getting beheaded. D&D have shown their racist asses time and time again, but I’m really disgusted by this episode in particular. Missandei was probably the purest character on the show besides Greyworm and Podrick, and they killed her off like it was nothing. They did absolutely nothing well with her character: she had maybe 10 speaking lines this whole season, she was freed from chains only to be placed in them before her death, and her and Greyworm will never have their happy ending. Let’s not forget the co-creators of the show wanted to make a spin-off about slavery never ending. George Martin also said it was “unrealistic” for black characters to be anything other than slaves in GoT. I’m fucking sick and tired of this bullshit. I honestly hope all the characters die at this point, so this shitshow can truly be over

>Aegon conquers the entire seven kingdoms with just three dragons and two hot sisters, takes no losses
>Daenarys has three dragons as well as an army of dothraki, unsullied, and mercs, all the power of the North, all the secrets of the seven kingdoms, a fire witch, a magic VCR wizard, mammoths and giants, and she loses nearly everything before even reaching King's Landing

Lower than the rape, holy shit

Imagine how mad Nikolaj was when he read this shit. I'm surprised D&D are still alive

I love these post more salt

Attached: ramsey happy.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

The Kingsmoot was so botched that Pilou went fuck it mode and made Euron a clown.

>Jon is the true heir
>"b-but the throne is mine! Fuck lineage!"

She really sounded more like Stannis than she ever has before when she started talking about her destiny

Varys is scared she's going to be like Hitler

So they're not going to aid the person they want on the throne and get vengeance for the death of their Princess by the Lannisters, why decide to back Dany then instead of remaining neutral? Why wouldn't Dany make Dorne send troops and serve her as she did to the North(and only the North) what about the vast amount of people in the Stormlands who had their king killed by the Lannisters, the North has been in more battles and lost than any other kingdom ion Westeros in the series and is still about to produce soldiers, but the Stormlands, Riverlands and The Reach have done fuck all to oppose Cersei, the soldiers in The North, Westerlands, Vale and Essos are the only people involved in the war

I still hope he ends up killing Cersei instead of returning back to her.

The cut to skip Jon's reveal was fucking pathetic.

>bitching about characters being killed off
>in Game of fucking Thrones
Is this girl retarded?

>the leaks were real

how do you feel about jon stabbing dany to death and banishing himself to wall

Attached: no leo.png (246x220, 109K)

Bad Pussy
THE CITY OF DORNE in general
Killing off Stannis
Killing off Selmy
Euron rockstar
Jon's botched res
The rape, Sansa
All of seasons 6, 7, and 8 so far

Aegon conquered them all but Dorne, lost his sister and dragon to Dorne and was forced into a truce after they sent him a letter.
He lost some stuff.

should be a small council position, desu.
perhaps staffed with another autist who takes the position quite seriously.

What, why? What did the normies hate about this episode? It was the best episode this season in my opinion

You know the worst part about all this? It's the 0.001% hope that you still have they're gonna pull some crazy twist that saves the show or at least makes it not an entire waste of time. It's that hope that leaves me sighing throughout every episode.

I need this shit to be over so I can accept and forget about it

Not bad desu

Attached: 1556742047976.jpg (490x490, 62K)

We all hope that happens but either way he's dying with her so I'm just pissed off

To Highgarden

Attached: 3022B79500000578-3397366-image-a-52_1452716364164.jpg (634x896, 122K)

Why do they even need a wall now?

I'm sure everyone's had that moment in their life when they just wanna slack off the missus and spend some quality time with the lads.

Nothing makes me happier than reading the ardent defenders on r*ddit being so cocky and angry, when all it takes is two clicks to leaks that let me know how wrong they are. I get not wanting to spoil yourself, but why act like a cunt about this stupid fucking show when the people you’re arguing with literally know how it ends

Mostly Dany showing the first signs of insanity and Missandei's death. The writing is still pretty shit and the drinking game scene was trash but it wasn't as bad as episode 3

>That's three times now where Euron has gleefully just come out of nowhere and deus-ex-machina'd yet another of Dannaerys' armies. She started with... The Reach, Dorne, the Unsullied, and the Dothraki. Euron's killed three of them as they just sit at sea unable to see his ships coming.

>We all called it last episode of course. It would be another stupid ambush where no one sees big-ass ships. Yep, it's gonna be ballestae arrows shot from a whole mile away that will hit the sidekick dragon multiple times with pinpoint accuracy, because why not? (Sidenote: What do dragons even do in this universe if you can kill them with easily mass-manufactured weapons made of fucking wood? There's no way in hell Aegon could have conquered one of the kingdoms, let alone all of them.) Back to Euron: Literally every time he's done anything in this show, it's always a card of "surprise," it always rolls a 20, and there's never any logic to it. And Euron does it while half-drunk with a grin on his face making it look easy. This is just the laziest villain you could imagine for this show.

after last episode 50% fans hated this show. Now it's finally 100%
and every one's heart beat as one

Attached: 1557091730532.jpg (626x537, 35K)

HUG THE FUCKING DOG

did she had an accident?

Why would you chop someone's head off before throwing them off a castle wall?

Attached: ep8.jpg (1111x833, 92K)

Master of Poo.

What's he looking at?

Attached: IMG_5441.jpg (2048x1145, 199K)

its symbolic

Why did Missandei get a Ned Stark death?

god imagine if you got to stuff her panties in your mouth after her run

To keep out the Mexicans

>mount a big as ballista on the roof of the Eyrie
>impregnable
SWEETROBIN FOR KING

not only but that it is the best possible shot they could ever hope for on that dragon, that they will inevitably have to fight
lol

He kind of forgot about the other dragon

Attached: 1503653981060.jpg (1000x558, 85K)

God i miss Natalie Tena

Attached: 1195370479.jpg (214x317, 19K)

new leaks
last dragon melts the iron throne
people think no one can rule now

BUT WAIT
>i have my own chair

Attached: heeuuugh.png (409x546, 279K)

>wildlings go back north
>Jon mans the wall
>small council ruling once more
What was the point of this show?

fully armored drogon

Dragon will appear behind them, calling it now.

should we expect more product placement in next two episodes?

Attached: 30 year old dragon queen.png (358x434, 257K)

Based and Demolition Ranch pilled

He's looking at my doubles

GODS I WAS STONE THEN

kek this, watch dabid explain next week how he kinda frogot about the dragon and then get his fleet absolutely wrecked

Missandei was an incredibly boring side character. There was nothing interesting about her.
If you hope all the characters die because she got killed, and only really liked her because she was an ethnic minority, I sincerely doubt you ever really liked the show to begin with, or even like the fantasy genre.

Groom of the Stool was actually a powerful and coveted position back in medieval times

Is the thing with that fanatic priest in season 5 in the books too? I think it's rather silly.

yup
take the fact that aegon showed unannounced with three fully grown dragon
while impatcient dany showed upp with three smaller(but still kinda big) dragons and was known to have them early one
think if harren the black knew about the invasion
harrenhall would still house ironborn

Why dont Jon and Dany marry? They were already going to do it. Jon doesn't give a fuck about being king, he would just fuck off back to the North and let Dany be queen. Hell he would probably abdicate all power to her if she asked, he genuinely doesnt care. Weren't they supposed to be in love or something? Why aren't they going for the obvious solution?

Does anything good happen in the new episode? I'm 20 minutes in and I'm thinking about dropping the show.

Her idol is Visenya who was a queen/lady but also a fucking savage. Arya is retarded.

Because the show sucks. They know what plot points they have to include but not how to make it make sense

Attached: main manderly books vs show.jpg (1245x734, 187K)

i thought this scene was good, probably best one in this season

why do the wildlings go back behind the wall even, they spend the whole show trying to get to the south of it cuz the north is cold and shit, now they can
a fuck it this show is dumb

Attached: vocjrsqm8lw21.jpg (1024x683, 146K)

Fuck of Stephen you gaylord

>Mostly Dany showing the first signs of insanity and Missandei's death.
So? Just because a bad thing happened to a character doesn't mean the episode was bad, these scenes were written well
They didn't rate The Rains of Castamere low because Robb and Cat died, why are they having a bitch fit now?

>bow you ships

No they cant because reasons, user!

*crack* *sips* ahhhhhh, Dorne, now THAT's a failed plotline.

>He kind of forgot about the other dragon
mfw this is literally what they say in the next episode bts talkover

Attached: 1845034356.jpg (302x402, 13K)

>It’s hard enough being a black fan who loves sci-fi/fantasy shows

HOW COULD IT POSSIBLY BE HARD?

Please post the leaks, I was gone all day yesterday so im assuming I missed a lot

We learn that Missandei doesn't fly so good.

They would kept Stark alive too if they cared about keeping honest and "pure" characters. Everyone has lost some character they liked. Why should it be any different with this character, just becasue she's black. Lmao. Stupid.

Why is everybody in this fucking show an alcoholic

its almost like the writers are fucking terrible at conveying any sort of emotion so they have characters turn to drink all the time

Google Missandei and scrawl through all the Tweets accusing the show of racism and sexism and there you shall find your answer.

except that he plans to pick her for himself

That doesn't apply to Dany's dragons, the reason why she released them from under the crypt in Meereen is because Tyrion told her that was the reason why the Targ dragons became so small and weak over time

John is disgusted he came in his Aunt multiple times
Dawrf and Enuch don't like it because they don't think Dany is fit to rule and knows she will dominate John if they married

The fanbase pre and post Red Wedding is really different. Originally, most of the people who watched this show were capable of critical thinking and acting like fucking adults (even a decent chunk of people who started following it after reading the books). After season 3, a bunch of retards jumped on the bandwagon and have been a driving force in the whole thing becoming bullshit. They only started watching for the tweests but now that they're invested they want the Disney ending they were never going to get in the first place

What's the point of the wall if
>it has a huge hole in it
>wildlings don't care about the south
>there's no impending night king threat anymore

They try and go south because of the undead army lead by ice liches you dumb fuck.

>these scenes were written well
no

NailedIt(tm)

Varys ditching Dany because he cares about the smallfolk and doesn't want them to be burned alive by dragons is one of the few true-to-character things that's happened this season

I just watched the episode and damn bois it's not that bad. I actually believed dany's descent into madness (although it could have been a bit better established previously) and it's LOVELY watching people seethe about it

that scene would be 10 times better if she wasn't wearing boots

in the april interview (youtube.com/watch?v=SjDentEr9c4) grrm said that all the major bits of story from the upcoming books ARE IN THE SHOW. He's gonna add some details though, but what do you think will get into the show?
>mel resurrects jon
>dany kills khals and becomes a queen of dothraki
>baelor sept explodes
>stannis loses and dies
>slavery's bay battle won by dothraki
>Hodor's name reveal and "the mark" plot
>battle of bastards
>daenerys loses all her western allies, probably thanks to griff and euron
>entire "capture-a-wight" quest and undead dragon
>jon is aegon targaryen (griff is actually Blackfyre)
>battle of winterfell with Great Other getting dabbed on in a single(and not so long) night
>cercei and euron big bad
>kings landing getting toasted
>cersei dies together with jaime
>jon stabs mad dany
>bran becomes new king
>his throne is not iron, it's now a weirwood tree
>tyrion makes dick joke
i think everything will end up in the book based on his last interview

Attached: weir.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

I just watched the scene back and counted. It was 15v1 and he killed 13 dudes before going down. Is that not enough for an old man well past his prime?

Are black people and SJWs really such a large proportion of the show's fanbase that they can tank ratings on IMDb?
Or is it just a coordinated spamming campaign from this minority demographic, bombarding it with bad reviews?

>kings landing get fucked up by dany
>she turns into mad queen and executes everyone
>varys is executed for treason
>jamie betrays north, gets captured
>tyrion frees jamie
>cleganebowl happens and they both die
>jamie fights euron and they both die, jamie makes it back to cersei to die with her
>jon stabs dany and banishes himself to the wall
>bran is voted king

and the rest of the spoilers posted here few days ago turned out to be 100% true

Attached: caloreesi.jpg (823x1222, 136K)

but no one has burned yet

The season 8 virgin versus the season 1 chad

Not only that but Dany kept them chained with no sunlight and limited food for some time. These are manlet dragons.

Hopefully
>Lovecraftian sea monster that accepted the body of the dragon as an offering
Realistically
>HURDUR HE FORGOT ABOUT DRAGOON

it makes sense tbqh. why would the magical dragon queen win in GRRM world? a bastard boy who gets sent to the wall to rot away will win. and then he gives up the throne he won to return to the wall.

>t’s literally traumatizing to be a black fan. How sick is it to have an entire 8 year series where every character of color is a rapist, a murder, a slaver, a con artist and they all die of course. Then we get two characters of color. Two black characters who are good people, well written and developed individuals who are in love and you kill one and likely will kill the other before the show is done. And they didn’t even have the decency to give Missandei more than 10 seconds of screen time before her death scene. White writers are the devil

>And I don’t wanna hear shit. I dont care about your dissenting opinion. I dont wanna hear your shitty “if you thought this had a happy ending you haven’t been paying attention” bullshit. You will catch this block

That file name kek.

>demand complex female villains with comprehensible motivations and tragic narratives
>flip a shit when Dany's dedication to brutal justice and pursuit of her birthright result in her becoming "evil"
What did women mean by this

Attached: truly defective.png (317x392, 134K)

4u

Attached: bobbybig.png (2003x2145, 2.83M)

can't wait till she burns him

>Even the best swordsman will eventually lose to great numbers if he fights alone
He was supposed to fight hundred people at the same time and win.

God I hope Jaime doesn’t kill Cersei but crawls back to die in her arms. The salt will be overpowering

Attached: BASED POD.png (813x673, 771K)

>he forgot about the entire continent of Essos

Bad writing

he doesn't seem to care about the people when he spends 15 years destabilising the baratheon rule though.

Is this still a massive example of GURL POWAH and Homosex being shoved into sci-fantasy that's aimed at men leaving western men with nothing?

So wait...what about bran saying the night king isn't completely done?
Why man the wall when the threat of walkers is gone and the wildlings are frans??

I'm so fucking confused. What a train wreck

i don't think he banished himself to the wall, since night watch is dead but also useless at this point
he probably might just go live wildling life outside the wall just like Tormund suggested

They want perfect planks like Captain Marvel and Rey

exactly, the problem with the show is that it was reduced to seaons were logic and plot were forgotten and the foundation was replaced with le ebin an shocking twists, when it was never about shocking the audience in the first place, every twist up until the red wedding had a reason for happening and in a way gave a lesson to the audience, now it's just shocking for the sake of it
>dragon gets killed because dany forgot about euron
>arya kills night king to subvert expectations, >jaime was still bad all along because cerseis pussy is too good to give up
>cersei blows up the sept of baelor and is elected queen by the same people who despise her
>daenerys suddenly goes mad because the man she cucked beyond death and her translator are dead
what is the point?

Attached: 1556559322670.png (986x1076, 1.35M)

missed this kek

now someone needs to photoshop that little ship to eurons personal ship

>bran will sit the iron throne
is this one actually confirmed?

This. Its like you niggers never read the books - Varys is fine with suffering if it means a new government.

You mean besides soldiers in the Lannister army at the Battle of the Goldroad and Randyll and Dickon Tarly after the battle

Will bran reveal anything about the white walkers???????

probably some bastard those 2 idiots made up

kek'd

>every character of color is a rapist, a murder, a slaver, a con artist
Irri and Jhiqui. Rakharo. Daario Naharis (alive and the sole ruler of a huge ass swathe of land). Everyone in fucking Dorne. Pic related. It's not as if every non-white in the show is some evil caricature, why does this person want to be mad so badly

Attached: 99f8a84492f61910f7bae6c13500f2c0.jpg (500x750, 72K)

Varys didn't destabalise Baratheon rule, he just started putting pieces in place when Baratheon rule destablised itself.

all will be forgiven if Dany doesn't win

Attached: 1467839007421.gif (260x260, 2.07M)

This, they want perfect planks to self insert into.

I think the implications of both Jaime killing Cersei and Jon killing Dany because both queens go mad is too PROBLEMATIC for Dabid to ever consider it

One will happen (probably Jon killing Dany) but not the other

Missandei dying in chains and giving up her peaceful hope with dracarys was kino.

>George Martin also said it was “unrealistic” for black characters to be anything other than slaves in GoT

NOT true they have the black smuggler guy in the second season and the Black Guy with the Vault in the Second season as well

She's the average single mother.

The baby that got turned by the night king is the new night king, there must always be a night king :)

he certainly didn't make an effort to hold it together.

Lmao, no.
Maybe in the books GrrM wrote something as ridiculous as that, but I'm happy the show does not portray him like a fantasy warrior.

after her brain aneurysm it makes sense dany forgot about the iron fleet

She didnt fly so well

It was part of the leak that mentioned Euron killing Rhaegal, Missandei's execution, and Jaime going renegade, and all of that's happened so it seems likely.

Danny was mad from the beginning you were just too far up her asshole to notice like all the other kween fanboys

it's honestly as if D&D just did everything wrong to spite GRRM

>tfw GoT will end forever in two weeks
How old were you when season 1 aired?

>so well
disgraceful

they're gone user, it just doesn't matter anymore

Xaro Xhoan Daxos isn't a nigger in the books, he's not from the Summer Isles, he's a Merchant Prince and like all people from Qarth is described as having skin the colour of milk

Arya will kill Cersei wearing Jaimes face. She and the hound head off earlier before everyone else. So did Jaime after them and before everyone else.

The last Arya heard in the root and stem scene in the room was that Jaime was staying in Winterfell. Him sneaking off in her eyes would be obvious betrayal when he is technically a 'guest' / prisoner.

This This has been foreshadowed consistently since book 3, and the fact that showfags by and large didn't catch onto it is proof of how badly the fanbase has degraded since the third season was released.

>tfw probably died a virgin

thanks for our extinction MOM
we could have stayed in essos until we laid our eggs and multiplied before going but noooo let's BrEaK tHe WhEel NoW

Even Robert knew there was a war coming, holding it all together for 17 years with only a Greyjoy rebellion in that time puts him well ahead of every other recent leader of Westeros.

He just couldn't really have known that him dying is what is going to start it, especially as all he really wanted was to fight in the coming war.

>be a single mom
>your kids end up getting shot

what did D&D mean by this?

Nobody gives the fuck about your freys, incel. Whole lines are thrown into trash.
Even the fucking white walkers were butchered.
Have sex, incel

THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A NIGHT KING

Those are all basically white to a black woman with a victim complex

i fucking hate dany man but good try, her development went to shit just like it id with most of the characters, and i'm happy she's dying but they coul've at least spent more than one episode and some scenes in the previous seasons building her up as the mad queen

Attached: 1523891643214.jpg (692x960, 207K)

Why try to plug holes in an irreversibly sinking ship when you can build a new one? He still tried holding the realm together, trying to convince Ned to keep the peace and avoid the Wot5k

you speak truth brother salam

15. I started watching after I read the books at 17 I think.

I don't oppose the concepts of Dany having a downfall or being inept. I just take great issue with her ineptitude and insanity being written so lazily and comically this season. I think that's fair.

I enjoyed a lot of her time in Essos BECAUSE there was some meat to how her rule was depicted with its obstacles and failings; her attachment to her overly simplistic "muh breaker of chains" mission was incredibly shortsighted and naive, and gave way to comparatively much more organic conflict. This season, however, she's just turned into Angelica Pickles levels of cartoonishly self-absorbed and has absolutely undone all the political and emotional maturation she formed from Essos.

Attached: giphy (3).gif (455x343, 127K)

Young enough to believe the show would be incredible forever
>GodsIWasWrongThen.boar

They're the weapon created by children of the forest to fight first men. NK is the first of his kind. They gone rogue and tried to cover the world in snow and dead men. They've failed and turned into ice shards. Everyone outside the north still thinks they are fairly tale.

You're right and that's why "people of color" should only be used when you're talking about ALL nonwhites, not writing some rant about how black people dying in a show where everyone dies is emblematic of systemic racism in the West

exactly, and in the books she's just a teen, dabid tried to make her into to the hero on thse show only for geroge to tell them "oh and dany turns mad an jon kills her, figure that out"

>Cersei: Any last words?
>Missandei: I wish I had gotten to try McDonalds’ all-new Spicy McRib
I was surprised nobody was talking about this.

why did we need the wall after the first long night?

He found a drowned dragon

the moment they made their own source material

The scene where she jerks off Ramsay is actually pretty hot

the direction of this show has become so shit

this doesn't fit GoT at all, this fucking close up shit, it feels like mr robot

Attached: b5u9vzuiuhw21[1].png (960x481, 306K)

I think it was less maturation and more disillusionment leading to a bloodthirsty kind of pragmatism, but you're right, this whole plot would have been more emotionally impactful and made more sense if the writers had more than half a brain cell combined.

I mean dragonstone and king's landing are right next to each other. one of the most believable teleportations there has been to be honest

So how the First Men and Children of the Forest dealt with NK eight thousand years ago? They killed him exactly like Aria did, but he just resurrects in 8k years, or they somehow managed to force him into retreat (which never happened in the show)?

>tfw show Euron is just Victarion

they did it with gendry too. looks so fucking weird.

reminder bloodraven stole brans body and arya killed bran aka the night king.

so when bran becomes king bloodraven finally becomes king after all. the dragon still reigns.

>having search engine as a king

pretty awesome desu

actually based

They had to make it this cartoonist because she has so many die hard fans who want her to be kween and haven't been able to pick up on all the foreshadowing in the first 7 seasons. Even people on Yea Forums seem to still be under her spell thinking she's the good girl come to break the wheel but really she's just the next spoke.

yeah but what are his tax polities ?

jon didn't pet the dog

then why hasn't he fucked off already then?

I don't think that Stannis dies
I'm sure that in the books the villains turn out to be the children and bloodraven

Dont bully me but I was 41

I like it

Attached: heeeee.jpg (423x535, 110K)

>Daario Naharis
He's white
>Everyone in fucking Dorne
Dornish people have three different skin complexions(Reddish, pale and olive skin) the original inhabitants of Dorne, the First men were white, as were the Andals who came after, olive skin was introduced by Rhoynish immigrants from Essos

Biggest problem with that last tidbit is the worth of the character. It basically means those influencer fucks run the show while the king's just a puppet with no real volition to speak of.

Attached: joke.jpg (128x118, 6K)

>banishing himself to wall

what's the point? the wall is useless now

So what will the score be when Jon kills Danny? 1/10? lmao

Mate, the ratings are given depending on how loud people can yell "YASSSS QUEEEEN". Not how good the episode is.

I thought it was really good (for dabid). they hate to see dany fail I guess.

This was fine, it's one of GRRMs fetishes, he gets off on everyone expecting a typical cliche then turning it on its head. He's mentioned before he enjoys having people be these badass fighters where in fantasy they'd destroy entire armies, but in reality a guy with a knife can easily take them out. It's done 50 times in the books.

What wasn't fine was pretty much everything else.

canon

book Euron is pretty much a big threat too, just wait until he reveals the power of his sharingan

maybe we find out there is always a night king

>D&D putting in effort

top kek

That's how most monarchies have worked.

why do they expect an old fat white man to write good POC inclusive fantasy?

LANCEL, FETCH THE TREAD STRETCHER!

Attached: 1557077200603.jpg (1784x1431, 95K)

>forever
there's a prequel then a sequel so more GoT for 20 years

18. GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

>No NK in the book so there must have been several heroes that took down the WW
>Writers didn't know Jaime was supposed to 180 until they started writing for this season, so it felt jarring and random when their arc for him swerved
>The foreshadowing for Bran becoming King is also feeling forced and last minute for the same reason
>Every awkward twist we're seeing is actually part of GRRM's vision for the books but feels undeveloped and forced because D&D already wrote themselves into corners by the time he revealed it to them

Attached: rats.jpg (400x400, 22K)

so how good is cersei's cunt?

Can't pay? Rape the debt away.

Yeah him too
I really hope it turns out the others have a reason for this fuckery

book euron will be night king tier villain. he will take a dragon with his horn for certain.

I think it's possible that stannis survives ramsay and battle of the bastards won't happen in the books.

With room to spare actually.

pretend you're a victim for pity points

precisely, i bet geroge will even change some of these after the uproar once the finale airs, george is working torwards these fates in the books, but the show whitwashed everyone thats is why this last minute betrayals an character assassinations feel out of place

>Writers didn't know Jaime was supposed to 180 until they started writing for this season

what?

This is accurate. In the books I wouldn't be surprised by Jaime's 180 - because it's not really a 180 - but they've executed it badly once again in the show

woah she's on the new season of the walking dead?

>do literally the most WOMYN power and liberal dream show possible
>still fuck it up so badly the psychopaths accuse you of being racist and misogynistic
Fucking hell this is hilarious

>"killing your enemies in wartime is madness" -- Tyrion "Justin Trudeau" Lannister

precisely this. D&D are simply struggling to adapt the material given to them within the time constraints, not making shit up like people complain.

no way

Natalia*

Who would be big enough to push Bran around? Kid can’t even move himself in the wheelchair now.

>white/male
will they feel stupid when the endgame isn't about the rightful male heir getting the throne but instead destroying the throne and not having a tyrant anymore? or are they too stupid to comprehend it

>they've executed it badly once again in the show

what a twist

unundead mountain

Season 5 was a downgrade from 1-4, but I think the end of Season 6 is where things started to take the truly irreversible and rapid nosedive. Seasons 5 and 6 introduced the retarded teleporting and timeskips that would only get worse going forward, but they held the last few nuggets of good moments too IMO.