Movies where the protagonist works an unfulfilling minimum wage job and has no friends?

Movies where the protagonist works an unfulfilling minimum wage job and has no friends?

Attached: 1557029177810.jpg (1024x556, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnTtGkBUc6A
youtube.com/watch?v=6giqmaLzS50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay let’s give me a rhythm!
Follow me
We are, we are Walmart
We are, we are Walmart
Everybody
One more time
We are, we are Walmart
Last time
We are, we are Walmart
Okay me now
Young man, young girl
Welcome to Wally-world
You’re gonna be a cashier someday
You got blood on your face
You love this place
Movin’ those carts all over the place
Singin’
We are, we are Walmart
We are, we are Walmart
2 more times
We are, we are Walmart
We are, we are Walmart

Attached: wagecuck.jpg (480x360, 18K)

I'm tired Boss.

Attached: 1556268429761.png (298x260, 62K)

30 year old NEET superfailure waste of air here. this is my future since im too pussy for suicide

>there's still people who thinks that capitalism is not slavery

Sometimes I dont even get paid properly but as Im on a zero hour contract, If I complain they can just fire me on the spot and hire someone quick. All in all youre just another Wagie locked in his cagie.

Walmart is the most soulless business in the world. And half their employees are on welfare

cringe

Not as cringe as being wagie

It's smile on your face

It gives you a choice, although it's difficult not be a "slave", it's certainly possible. The problem is most people aren't smart enough to know how, or willing to try if they figure that out.

Not really. You become slave of your own capital as it is source of life in capitalistic worldview

How do I escape?

slavery would have been abolished in favor of capitalism if the north didnt attack the south

make of that what you will

Clerks but he had friends and a qt girlfriend who makes him lasagna.

You can't escape it when whole world build around it. If you want comfortable life than more rational thing to do is to find a way to get as much capital as posible with less amount of time as possible. i guess it means stealing, robbing. selling drugs etc. Don't worry about morals, more capital you have more influntial you are

Yeah, capitalism abolish formal slavery. Now you have to choose: be slave or die in hunger. Or become an criminal

>learn your songs wagie or there'll be no tips for you!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnTtGkBUc6A

Ok, now this is cringe.

We truly live in a society

Attached: 1556910228366.jpg (663x579, 45K)

We do, unironically

Catholicism abolished slavery.

That's really depressing.

prove him wrong

Catholicism also full of pedos

your life

not funny, not clever, not original
his life isn't a movie
that joke has never even made sense, not the first time it was made 30 years ago, not now
come up with something new, original, funny

huh?

movies about people who get stuck doing shitty dead end jobs but cut back on all spending until they have saved up enough to initiate a small business making some small fancy consumable product from home and sell it on a market stall and never have to work for anyone else ever again?

my life in a nutshell

That's what wagies believe in?

>first day at new job
>sing loudly wagie or you'll be fired!

youtube.com/watch?v=6giqmaLzS50

It os one of many paths to freedom

Nah. It's even more work and stress. You become slave of your own capital that you can loose because it means worse slavery again. Or death. And there always a chance that cross the road for big guys and you gonna be fucked in the ass. It's really fucked up situation without social help

live small and live smart

Do they have to do this any time someone tips? Anyone ever tipped a quarter or penny and made them do it?

That's what most wagies do. What's your point are trying to make?

No shit

>N-No, I'm going to be a millionare one day, I-I just have to get my ideas off the ground. . . after I'm done paying off my student loans. . .just a few more years. . .

Attached: wagie5.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Fun fact: Walmart is the highest grossing company in the world

Stop spending your money on stupid shit

Attached: file_10.png (432x768, 258K)

We are all slaves to society, no matter the form it has taken.

The only solution is to burn everything down and start anew.

Done. What's now? Keep living small life then open an bussines to keep live a small life in same hopes that i gonna be able to buy stupid shit i want?

>”you’ll find your way someday”

>”things will get better”

>”it’s only temporary”

Hear this shit all the time at 26 and it’s annoying as fuck. Can I just accept that life isn’t fair and that some people have it better than yourself.

how about you move in with me and we start a family?

>We are all slaves to society, no matter the form it has taken.
Not really. It's just the way that we forced to live together by infrastructures because it's easier for merchant to have potential money in one place.
>The only solution is to burn everything down and start anew.
How is starting society again is solution to society.

redditor

If you don't have at least one of these things
>connections/rich family
>exceptional talent (like top .01% at what you do)
>good looks/charisma

Then yes, you will have to accept it.

Wrong. I'm a fat ugly retard and i make over 21 bucks an hour pushing a green button. You can do it too.

Only connections and rich family are matter, honestly

>We are all slaves to society, no matter the form it has taken.
yes that is correct
>The only solution is to burn everything down and start anew.
not really. I do think human beings shouldn't have left the hunter gatherer state, but at this point there's no going back anymore.

are you fulfilled?

>be a dishwasher
>I have a little window out into the cafeteria
>there's a trash can for people to dump their plate and stuff off before they set their dishes in my window for me to take
>some people dump their stuff, some people don't, and some people scrape the plate as clean as they can get it
>it doesn't really matter what they do, it doesn't bother me to just tip the plate into the trash it after it comes through the window
>but some people insist on holding up the line
>they'll stand there and take forever to scrape their plate as clean as they can
>they never ever get it clean enough to make my job easier anyway
>sometimes they'll peer in the window to see other plates more dirty than their own and scoff about how inconsiderate some people are
>even worse, sometimes they'll skip the window and come around to my door and insist I allow them access to my sink because they don't want to force people to clean up after them
>it's never worth arguing with them, they won't back down, I just have to let them use my sink and then redo the plate after they are out of sight cause they somehow don't know how to wash dishes

they suck

Attached: snoo.jpg (853x480, 51K)

not in the least

I think the current season of the Truman Show has that plotline. But Truman's stupidly convinced himself that he can get friends again if he just tries hard enough.
Boy is he in for a rude awakening haha

Was literally saved from this website retard.

Life isn't fair, but you can still make it better

>tfw I work a small office job but probably will have to work in a place like Walmart if the place ever closes or I get fired
That's when I'll kill myself.

pretty much this

WE ARE
WE AARREE
W A L M A R T
A
L
M
A
R
T

>implying you have to work at a Walmart
It's a fucking teenager's job, you mongoloid. Get a regular man's job like construction where you don't need any education at all. Hell even a warehouse job would be more dignified than retail kid's summer job, and would at least pay a few dollars more than min. wage.

>wasted three years on a degree before dropping out
>wagecuck
>virgin
>friendless
Give me a reason not to end it.

Attached: 070a6ab586349a9675051d50a31bb280.jpg (540x725, 43K)

>tfw wagie at video store but have other sources of income so I only work so I don't get bored

Yep. Working with your hands feels really good. Getting calluses and breathing the fresh air in is good for the soul

>so I only work so I don't get bored
Yeah, sure

The only depressing part about this is that it's all 50+ elderly people
If the system was working right, all these embarrassing menial labor jobs would be operated by teenagers trying to make some spare cash after school, or to get through college. Instead, there's an entire caste of talentless loser adults who have no skills and therefore no options but to man soul crushing jobs like this just to make a living. You're supposed to have made a life for yourself by the time you're that old, how the fuck do you let this happen

Im almost making enough as a freelancer, bros, but how do you afford healthcare?

>Getting calluses and breathing the fresh air in is good for the soul
dumb boomer

It saved my life man.
I got you man

>You're supposed to have made a life for yourself by the time you're that old, how the fuck do you let this happen
Honestly, that guy in the middle looks like a straight up pedo, and this is the most likely explanation. Most adults who are stuck in these situations are either ex-cons or drug addicts. If you have half of a functioning brain and no real criminal history, then you should be able to make it just fine in any Western nation.

Be an uberman who never gets sick

I bet you are a huge succes

>be americuck
>have to perform the submission hoedown every time someone tips you a nickel

Live in a country that cares about your wellbeing

Well i live in switzerland,so i have healthcare for free even as a neet.Must fucking suck to live in muttland

It’s not slavery exactly, but it certainly has a peasant class that provides wealth for the elites.

That or the lottery. Otherwise you have to come to terms with a life of serfdom. Or escape into mass media.

>It’s not slavery exactly,
Come on now. At this point... And it get worse and worse