Do you like Euron?

Do you like Euron?

Attached: 11933A06-9556-4922-BE93-57491ECECA2C.jpg (640x632, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i like book euron

>brown ""person"" thinks it gets to speak
Yikes!

Finger n bum

Book Euron: probably one of the best if not THE best character
Show Euron: No, probably the worst character. Literally just le foul mouthed bad guy

Book Euron is incredible. I'm not sure what's going on with that lazily written abortion though. And show euron kinda sucks too

I've only watched the first episode in the current season, and he came off as a comic relief guy, is he?

Sam and Theon are fine characters but Yara has nothing to offer

I mean, in the novels Euron is quite menacing, show Euron is just reddit pirate who makes Jack Sparrow look serious by comparison

>Literally just le foul mouthed bad guy
Also a cuck who is eager to welcome his gf's son with her bf

Euron is a Chad

I really want to like Euron but he's just to one dimensional on the show. Like a twirling mustache villain. Even pot pie was a more complex character

fuckin lel, brown people are shit amirite?

Is she saying this on a personal level where she equates characters as real life people and someone who acted like Euron once bullied her brown ass? Or is it said in a artistic valuing sense?

>Yara

Attached: ingtr74.png (1440x900, 923K)

I like show Euron because at this point I just hate the major characters and I love this walking deus ex machina that keeps fucking them up for no reason

Wait, since he is litteral cuck right now (so far he looks to be believing that it is his child), does she mean that if you are into cuckoldry then you
>got major problemos
I kinda agree with her, it's just weird when a woman finally admits it.

Well she's a writer so I assume she means it from an artistic value sense.

Oh. Now i feel bad for saying she has a brown ass.

What exactly makes book Euron so good? Is it is his magical powers and shit, because that seems really out of place.

I like Jaime

Attached: j5de9m5nd7u21.png (632x408, 273K)

Or probably a person like that was using her in the past.
And you know that it's probably true, since biches like to fall for guys like that

in the show, no he's a boring henchman
book euron is a gloriously evil nutcase

I know this girl isn't A-list or anything but come on, she's been in and written for a bunch of tv shows. It's not some random blue checkmark blogger.

He's just pirate Ramsey with a bunch of magic shit.

with a little more anal raping

Literally the best character in the show. The only character that embraces the insane absurdity and stupidity of everything going on.

Sort of. He's very funny. But he's also very deadly. Basically, any time the good guys need to get BTFO on a large scale, they use Euron since Cersei isn't a soldier and has no war experience

euron is honkpilled

Attached: 1557062611880.png (888x894, 520K)

man does bad things to achieve goal, this is new

He's absolutely shit.

I'm so fucking glad I was banned from twitter three years ago. Seeing daily posted here the kinds of shitters that are on it now.

It's amazing that Euron didn't show up earlier, if he'd been around for season 1 he would have conquered Westeros already.
>pick a queen to ally with (probably Margaery)
>just absolutely fuck everyone else up

"Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all. I have seen their peoples garland them with flowers, and shed the blood of goats and bulls and children in their names. And I have heard the prayers, in half a hundred tongues. Cure my withered leg, make the maiden love me, grant me a healthy son. Save me, succor me, make me wealthy... protect me! Protect me from mine enemies, protect me from the darkness, protect me from the crabs inside my belly, from the horselords, from the slavers, from the sellswords at my door. Protect me from the Silence." He laughed. "Godless? Why, Aeron, I am the godliest man ever to raise sail! You serve one god, Damphair, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray."

Based

>my friend

Attached: 1520962731107.jpg (462x682, 37K)

>slightly retarded pirate who likes to fight and fugg
Why did they call the character Euron when its clearly Victarion?

Everything around show Euron is downright absurde honestly, some meme crashing from another universe.

How can you accept Ramsay or Joffrey but not Euron?

Cringe

Anymore good quotes from him?

I hate his show version, but I enjoy him pissing on the normalfag favorite characters dreams.
youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM

So? You are saying this like she only has holy sex with a chosen one while a cardinal is watching over them.

Perhaps we can fly. All of us. How will we ever know unless we leap from some tall tower? No man ever truly knows what he can do unless he dares to leap.

How is Euron worse than Ramsay (rapebro) for a SJW?

"I'm GONNA FUCK HER... WITH MY FAT COCK"

Idk man my wife loves him since the shitty line from s06. Should I worry bc the poo says so?

the only good bit of the later seasons was euron annihilating all those women

Are you thirteen?

>show euron: tactical mastermind, absolute madman, chaotic evil
>book euron: mary sue

He's fucking brilliant since he's the OP plotmachine that can teleport, bend physics and reality to his will and makes everyone go nuts over it.

I love him. My favourite scene in the entire show combined is when he wrecks the shit of those dornish bitches. It was glorious on a whole new level. He blew them the fuck out solo like the stupid girls they were.

How are SJWs dealing with the beheading

>Oh. Now i feel bad for saying she has a brown ass.
Why? It's the truth user

Attached: 21356172922_75d9fec785_h.jpg (1376x2048, 1.05M)

Yea, the dragons and ice zombies are cool, but that pirate with a glass candle is just too much famalam

Underage

Book euron is great. Show euron was iffy until he punished those snakes and stopped the lesbianism. What truly cements his greatness is him killing a dragon and cucking Jaime. Although he’s slightly cucked for believing it’s his kid. Regardless him rampaging on the ship was top tier kino

Have sex

victarion Is the better Greyjoy.

My friend is a full blown feminist, bitches about the patriarchy, all that jazz.

She fucking loves Euron, she hated him on facebook, but in private messages to me she admitted she wants to fuck him.

Tywin/Stannis is a hard counter to Euron.

I like book Euron. Show Euron is a fat, pussy whipped faggot.

Attached: 300px-Euron_greyjoy_by_berghots[1].jpg (300x319, 15K)

Because he problematic for his unabashed masculinity. Joffrey was a boy. Ramsay was a ebil rapist with cute eyes so women were wet at the thought of him. Euron is just high test thot destroyer

Yes, only because he's simplistic and therefore D and D cannot ruin him with awful writing.

>Brown thinks
>Thinks
I don't think so.

I think he's planning becoming king by himself then probably leaving cus hes bored

Cringe.

It was kino

No indication of majic in show

Idk man you tell me

Attached: CFC651D3-67A6-454B-8DC5-F5FB339C488C.jpg (1024x792, 285K)

He's a pirate wizard. Its a pretty sick combo bro.

>they are actually real
Why do women have to ruin everything.

Attached: 1500746478022.jpg (492x449, 25K)

Because he demolished sand snek pussy and made women look like the weak self-deluding creatures they are

Show Euron is a great character that has fucking shit moments, the idea is great but those times when he just says something about his cock or whatever ruin him

What you just said should make women more wet than anything

Be patient, Indians don't know they're brown.

This

Pirate wizard who sexually assaulted his younger brothers

>Pirate wizard
Can't deny that sounds fucking cool. Sounds like an RPG character. Why did they choose to go with the Euron "Finger in da bum and my fat cock" Greyjoy, I don't know.