/got/

Up-jumped Cutthroat Edition

previous:

Attached: upjumped-cut-throat.jpg (707x946, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mJ0f1o4HtLQ?t=1m14s
youtu.be/DJ7m9qOCMd8
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557108076911.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=r5V8ecsrxeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello everyone

hey

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 12.27.05 AM.jpg (2548x1336, 484K)

Attached: 309s72.jpg (507x500, 70K)

STANNIS

Attached: stannis.webm (1280x718, 1.44M)

did the lord of light take away danys fire immunity as well?

>all this build up of jon slowly mounting Aegon to riding a fucking dragon
>

Attached: 1557137360427.webm (960x540, 3M)

Hello there

>paid to sit on his ass and not act.

IT'S NOT FAIR

Why would Bran trust this sociopath on the council? Can someone please explain this shit to me? It's just so fucking stupid.

>Bronn sits on the high council
S U B V E R T E D

I know theres 2 more episodes but im beginning to entertain the notion that there may be a slim sliver of a chance he won't be coming back bros

>Before and After Two Brain Farts

Attached: before and after.jpg (883x599, 390K)

Because he’s based

Does it make sense for crossbow bolts to destroy ships? They acted like cannonballs.

>mfw Dragons get what they deserve
>mfw Dany gets what she deserves
>mfw Danyfags get what they deserve

Attached: crows eye crows eye.png (764x714, 984K)

The leaks are true m80s

-Jon kills Kelly C and fucks off to the wall
-Cersei, Jaime dead
-Euron dead
-Varys dead
-Greyworm dead
-Sanser warden of the north
-Arya fucks off somewhere?
-Bran gets elected king with Tyrion and Davos being his hands

Better than a gay Disney ending to be honest.

WHO DOESN'T NEED FRONT LEGS NOW LOSER
youtu.be/mJ0f1o4HtLQ?t=1m14s

How did he hit the dragons when he was behind the rock so Dany wouldn't see him?

Aside from burning that little kid in Essos and eating a bunch of farm animals, have the dragons ever done anything under their own initiative? It feels like d&d are writting them at less then beasts. I mean, it feels like they are literally just air planes with flamethrows strapped to them...

Died laughing when Pod drank after Tyrion's question, but then I also drank.

magic dragons, magic solutions.

BURN THE DAMN CITY BEFORE I PISS MESELF

Attached: 1554353274904.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

JUST IMAGINE THE BURLINGTON BAR REACTION WHEN JON KILLS DANY

Attached: 1557081069478.jpg (1065x742, 65K)

>Dany and Cersei are mad queens
>D&D's goal all along was to subvert feminist expectations and show that women are vile bitches

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1464798822290.jpg (480x480, 29K)

I havent fapped in 5 days and im about to relapse, at work rn and all i can think of is splitting my female coworker open with muh dick

Subtle

Attached: 321321.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

in all honesty now tyrion should send someone inside to blow everything up, the result would be the same anyway

Why the fuck would jon not keep the secret?
He always tried to be like Ned Stark
Ned literally kept that fucking secret from the family because it was better to keep it instead of causing a war between robert and ned

But no. Jon is a little faggot who doesn't realize his two cunt sisters are definitely going to give it away and he doesn't owe them the truth at all

Everyone is so stupid with everything.

Literally nobody's fault except for GRRM, the fucking hack. ADwD came out 8 years ago. If he wrote one fucking page a day, not including weekends, he would have 2,000 pages of material. Easily enough for 2 books. Instead, Winds of Winter isn't even draft ready because the stupid fat fuck made too many comicon appearances and now he's super tired. I read these books in fucking 2008 and I'm pissed I was duped by the lazy fat cunt. He isn't a writer, he was just trying to get rich and when it happened he checked out. yes I'm mad I will never see the book ending.

Attached: 1540647606523.jpg (437x431, 18K)

Why was Broon such a cunt. Is he really this fed up with Lanister bullshit?

So what happened to the sperg out about episode 4-5 leaking where the fucks 5?

Invisible teleporting costs a lot of gold
better make it count.

Unless she looks a GoT character, you're in the wrong thread.

>D&D are just as autistic and incapable of guessing mainstream reactions as Yea Forums

based and incelpilled

Presumably because he wants to pass the North off to Sansa because he doesn't give a shit.
But he'd need a good explanation - and not actually being related to Ned is as good as it gets.

>you got the real north in ya
Jon got AIDS from Ygritte?

Was anything from last episode fixed in this episode
did the night king come back?

>Literally nobody's fault except for GRRM
This. Its kinda hard to feel sorry for him
Once GoT started as a tv show and got as huge as it got he really clearly had a deadline after when the show would go further than his story at which point obviously everything would go to shit.

And he just sat it out and let it happen. Obviously what they did was terrible but its hard to feel sorry for GURM.

he has a problem with composition speed. He literally doesnt know how to type (he hunt and pecks with two fingers). But, that's not his problem here. He just has no idea how to stop growing the story because he basically writes his own fanfic. He writes to entertain himself. So, if he can't figure out how to make something work in an entertaining way FOR HIM, he can't hammer through it. It's a strength and a profound weakness

I know it took me a while, but this episode made me think of Varys (even book Varys) in a new light.

Varys came from a background of poverty. He is a revolutionary and a man of the people. In the first book, when Varys appeared to Ned Stark in the dungeons, looking like a common man rather than a powdered eunuch, I assumed that Varys was manipulating Ned by appearing to him as a plain, common man.

But the truth is, the 'powdered eunuch' was the mummer's role that Varys was playing the whole time. The reality of Varys is that he is a man of the people (even without balls), and essentially a Marxist revolutionary.

This is KINO.
This episode was fucking kino.

Hi, user. How's your day going?

That image of the "leaks" is complete horseshit. Predicted the bit about Missandei and Sansa and then the rest is fanfic tier assumptions taken at face value. Hell, it's even inaccurate about Jaime. Its probably some animator who worked on the episode having a giggle. There's been so many fake leaks it's funny to watch everyone clamor at another

>have bad sight
>wear no eye lenses on set
>squint A LOT
>people think your acting skills're top notch you're making a legit professional creep look on purpose
>"what an actor"
not even a joke

Ned decided that secret should stay secret.
Danerys begged him to keep it a secret.
And Sansa at least was nothing but a cunt even before the secret. Jon just seems kinda retarded still telling them.

Alright mate

Attached: webANXShotCaller2017.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

>because he doesn't give a shit.
this is the Jon who wanted to desert the Watch to help Robb, and then tried to put himself at the head of a Wildling army to rescue "Arya".

the idea that he'd just retire is exactly contrary to his character. maybe he wouldn't want to be King but he'd fucking accept it if he was asked by enough people.

the most kino ending would of have just been 3 last episodes of the good goys losing and getting steamrolled by cersei. cersei winds and stays on the throne, her son later becomes joffrey 2.0 and thats it.

Can't wait to see apologists seeth when their queen gets slain

D&D never would have been able to make what he's planning work anyway. they didn't even know how to handle the White Walkers, they turned into cartoon villains.

Attached: 1557024826748.jpg (644x677, 50K)

I wanna go back
youtu.be/DJ7m9qOCMd8

Varys is basically the Deep State

THE ONLY GOOD TARG IS A DEAD TARG
>THE ONLY GOOD TARG IS A DEAD TARG

Attached: 1503505752992.jpg (560x560, 483K)

what is he even doing for it anyway? only standing and talking to a drunk dwarf for like 4 seasons

>and essentially a Marxist revolutionary

Attached: 1555518123143.gif (320x193, 1.79M)

Yeah, all cannonballs did was break the wood and send splinters through the air wounding and killing people.

>Targ line: ended
>dragon species: extinct
Valyrian status: Doomed

>three spoilers
>none of them are about the rebellion
>we'll never see Bobby B obliterating some Targ fucking shits

>he doesn't know how to type
If only it were the future where you could dictate words and they typed themselves out. It's even advanced enough now to understand his morbidly obese ass. He could even get a real person to transcribe them with the buckets of money he recently made.

>he writes to entertain himself so blah blah blah
And that's why he's a fucking HACK. He's not actually talented as a writer, he basically lucked into his books. When he actually had a comission and timeline he fucked off. Fuck him.

Attached: 1435435024030.png (176x158, 20K)

>2 years on the making
>unlimited budget
>compress a dragon getting killed, a battle in the sea, the kidnap of the queen-to-be most trusted person and the convenient survival of the queen-to-be's hand, war general and her advisor in two minutes because LOL WHY NOT

What the fuck were they thinking.

Attached: 1492879010881.webm (790x682, 620K)

Did you even read the epilogue to ADWD?
My book senses are tingling just a bit from this episode desu

Sounds nice, what's she wearing? Hopefully something slutty. Also what's she look like ? Blonde?

anyone else find the bronn scene extremely jarring

Imagine being this spiteful of the left yet so impotent to change anything you hope a TV show ruins their day.

Attached: 1556995017306.jpg (800x448, 54K)

>spoilers
I meant spin offs. I need to lay down the coffee and get some sleep.

So why would a mechanically launched projectile even do any damage at that range? Wouldnt it simply bounce off at best and get stuck on the side of the ship at worst?

>the left
What?

Jon is terminally honest like Ned and Ned kept the secret to protect Jon from Bobby B. first and foremost.

>Ned decided that secret should stay secret
He literally promised to tell this "secret" to him as soon as Jon had taken the black and was thus out of danger. Robert Baratheon couldn't murder him once he's a member of the Nights Watch. Tragic, really.

why would he fuck off to the wall. its useless now.

>unlimited budget
>he doesn't know
HBO got bought by AT&T and they don't give a fuck about the dumb horsey show, budget got way cut

Here's your final battle, bro.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1667x928, 2.89M)

They really fucked him up with this subplot.
Why was he talking to Tyrion and Jaime as if he hates them

It's all so tiresome at this point
>Dragon killed off screen
>Two episodes of fucking nothing
>A good battle episode ended with a "nothing personal kid" moment
>Now this rigid scene with Bronn shoehorned in

HIS
APPARENT
DEATH
WASNT
ON
SCREEN

>If only it were the future where you could dictate words and they typed themselves out.
That's for non-writers since writers rely on "voice" that's actually in their heads and not articulated verbally. Maybe you could train it, but it would be weird.

>the left
RENT FREE

Attached: 1552015043101.jpg (600x703, 42K)

>Jon is terminally honest like Ned
And yet even with that secret Ned decided to keep it for himself because it would result in unessary squabbling and bloodshed of his family
>He literally promised to tell this "secret" to him as soon as Jon had taken the black
yeah
To Jon. Not to the rest of the family. Not to anyone else.
"Jon deserves to know" is something I am 100% behind
"Sansa and Arya deserve to know" is completely retarded.

The writers and showrunners clearly don't give a fuck about coherency or character integrity. Why not just do the braindead ending at this point of Jon and Dany on the Iron Throne? It would be a stereotypical happy ending that normies would take at face value. Surely they're aware this whole Dany turning mad queen thing's going to cause a shitstorm among soiboys that will be unprecedented.

Attached: 887988798.gif (500x275, 3.23M)

>Just make them bigger
>but there is no room for a person to operate it or a platform that makes is accessible to operate
>don't worry about it. Nobody will notice. There is so much shit going on this is least of their concern

Attached: how-do-you-operate-the-new-ones.jpg (770x952, 425K)

No thanks after the bullshit they ve pulled saying RRs was a lie i never want to see it filmed and ruined onscreen.

*DING DING*
AHEM

We're here to say goodbye to our brothers and sisters (male).
To our stannisfags and boarposters.
To our newfriends.
Our fellow men and women (male) who set acide their differences to shitpost together and spam together so that other threads may live.
Everyone on this board owes janitors a debt that will never be paid.
It is our duty and our honor to keep them alive in memory for those who post after us and those who post after them for as long as Hiroshimoot draw breath.
They were the shields that guarded the realms of Yea Forums and we shall never see their like again.

I would also like to thank Jorah "Kill every dothrakinigger before the horde gets bigger" Mormont for leading the suicidal charge to keep Westerosi genepool clean

Attached: smugtheon.jpg (505x312, 114K)

>muh russians
>muh femminism
And people here call preston /ourguy/

Attached: 1555103425210.png (852x1256, 55K)

I hate how zoomers think being a man of the people translates into some leftist type. You faggots are an enemy of the people unless they fit into your racial/identity hierarchies and agree with all your sacred tenants. The common people pray for rain, health and a summer that never ends, not being forced to accept transgenders as an actual woman....OR ELSE

Attached: 1553300365123.gif (131x150, 10K)

I cant remember why Stannis became le bad guy. I mean, he was a clear Stark ally so why did they suddenly turn against him

I'm not Dany's biggest fan but her throwing a tantrum about the throne being hers is beyond retarded.

reboot
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557108076911.webm

Attached: true queen.jpg (542x922, 62K)

DnD wrote it that way so that Jon and Ghost will reunite

Attached: 4ns5dp8omdw21.jpg (488x629, 39K)

Why didn't Jon pet his dog? Of all the shit that I hate in this season, this pisses me off the most.

gotta try hard to be believable to them or they will think he's joking
they were bros for long, forgot he's a mercenary

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Because the ending is the one GRRM gave them, they can't change it

I swear that they originally had Jon on Rhaegal but test audiences probably put the kibosh on that.

They weren't, competent writers adapt and assimilate often restrictive demands to their script. Money people say we need this much of Arya in every episode and this much of that and so on.
These 2 goofs don't know how to weave that into their script so everything just flows unnaturally until they can get to how they want to progress the plot. But oh no! with all those needlessly elongated scenes we've only 10minutes left to wrap things up!

Incompetence is a word that comes to mind.

Also forgot to mention: nice defensive fortifications defending your siege engines in case enemy has some sieges engines of their own to bombard your battlements.

Of all the based characters this series started off with, only The Hound, Bronn and Tormund are still alive.

Attached: 1449564261251.jpg (887x900, 202K)

We finally got the Sandor/Sansa reunion but I still feel let down?

WHERE ARE THE DORNISH CUNTS

he cute

So this was the shipping fanservice joke episode, right?
Where is the real one?

Wtf D&D are no longer hacks???

The first book in the series was 1996, that's the same year Pokemon was released and a year before Harry Potter. Since then he's written 4 more books and one of those was meant to be one before he split it into 2.

The fat fuck was lazy long before the show came around.

Based

Attached: 1555797318624.jpg (472x461, 10K)

stop posting this ugly chinless slut you fuckin cuck

Hmmm, where is this?

Attached: 7goWPFJ.png (996x561, 989K)

think the only time Dorne has even been mentioned in two seasons is when someone says their wine is Dornish, so they probably all just making wine now.

What's this expression supposed to convey?

Attached: cersei.jpg (1366x768, 281K)

>be an old fat fuck who knows he can't type but has to write to books
>hire one of the billion people who want to be involved in game of thrones to transcribe your dictation in your style
Its just not that complicated. That's a profession for a reason. Ad a bonus, you get someone to bounce ideas off and motivate you to keep working. George has more money than he could spend in his very short remaining years. This is but one of many solutions. He could have done many things. You can make excuses all day for the fat hack but at the end of the day GRRM's story being "ruined" is the fault of GRRM and GRRM alone.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190421-223104_Video Player.gif (517x518, 2.69M)

D&D said they didn't understand the character.

THEY KEKED US OUT OF NIGHT KING
BUT THEY GAVE US THE SJW, FEMINISTS AND SOCCER MOMS TEARS

WAS IT WORTH IT Yea Forums?

Attached: APOLOGIZE.jpg (800x800, 128K)

I don't disagree that telling Sansa and Arya was dumb, but at least the show went out of its way to warn us how autistic Jon is when he unnecessarily disclosed to Cersei that he bent the knee to Dany in S7E7 at the Dragonpit. It's also possible that Jon wants someone to give him an -out- with Danny, he just doesn't know it. He knows she's wrong and shouldn't lead. But he's conflicted and too honorable to betray her outright.

>I'm queen bitch

yearn to pinch dwarf penis

OH NONONONO

Attached: 1551402605610.jpg (250x241, 12K)

Not him but refresh me? It's been a while and I don't remember

Give me a single good reason why Cersei didn't instantly rain death on the lot of them including the dragon

One single reason

Attached: 1543346493497.jpg (554x603, 199K)

Lol

He's coming back next episode, right lads?

Attached: 1461942425079.png (472x624, 144K)

Why did they make him le bad motherfucker guy?

Attached: Y3WMnZUG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Literal, unironic disdain for plebs.

No he's ruling Dorne.

Do people seriously think this could house half a million people?

Why didn't she shot Tyrion on the spot?
Why didn't she shoot everyone on the spot?

You don't understand. Writers don't work that way. They write. They don't dictate like CEO's to their secretaries. Especially not when they're 80 years old or whatever and are set in their ways. This isn't technical writing or non-fic prose. He may be able to dictate the fake history books like World of Ice and Fire. Hell, that may be how it was written. But, fiction isn't different. It relies on inner voice that is a different part of the brain probably.

Bros I'm really scared that the leak about Jon using the kiss of life on Dany in ep6 is real

>Daenerys Visions
>Red Keep is burnt down
>Snow is falling
>She approaches the throne and holds her hand out to touch it but recoils at last moment and then hears her husband
>So close yet so far...

Holy shit it Foreshadowed her burning down KL and then Jon Snow stabbing her for her madness just as she looked to finally have the throne

>but at least the show went out of its way to warn us how autistic Jon is when he unnecessarily disclosed to Cersei that he bent the knee to Dany in S7E7 at the Dragonpit.
See but to me that was still fine since it mirrored Ned
Ned was a retard and told Cersei he knew about the SEED
Now that ultimately doomed him

Essentially what I liked about Jon was that despite not being his son he always was really the closest to doing what Ned would've done.
Almost everything Jon does mirrors Ned. This time with the secret he really should've done the same Ned literally did with the literal same fucking secret and kept it to himself.
Even I agree that Ned was about to tell Jon he clearly at least considered it carefully for a good while.
Jon took seconds and then told his sisters.

In the books he is literally the man in the show the make him autistically sacrifice his only child and heir to the lord of light which is the exact opposite of how stannis would behave.

Now I could see him freaking out if/when he finds out John is Aegon but I could equally see stannis honorable stepping aside for John.

Tbhq if the show ends with John as king and Tyrian, Varys, Sam and stannis on his small council Westeros will be best off

Is that Tom Gabriel fucking Warrior

>Why did they make him le bad motherfucker guy?
They saw Up On the Roof by Robson & Jerome

youtube.com/watch?v=r5V8ecsrxeY

Soldiers can't reach the ballista controls.

the worst ending

Attached: 348ac7e29af7c68b73be1a47a9cc75efd61161724549f272f1e5dae8a22b4cee.jpg (550x512, 97K)

fan fags would be upset

>You're not the only smart head around here

Powerful. I'm literally shaking right now, but that might just be from the starbucks overdose.

Attached: smart girl.jpg (2732x1536, 3.01M)

Aim higher and track the target much like when shooting any enemy thats moving. Always shoot ahead of the target to where it will be seconds later.

> But, fiction isn't different
fiction IS different, i meant

yep

this

Attached: Untitled.png (420x422, 216K)

We can all agree that he's the best character, right?

Attached: bronn-game-of-thrones-1.jpg (1536x768, 161K)

overconfidence
would you be fearful in her place? they just killed a dragon as if it was a goat or something, everyone is deserting her, she's lost any decent conseoulor she had and her army of niggers is weakened

RENT FREE

Jon couldn't let the memory of Ned Stark be tarnished forever. It was important to him that they know their father never betrayed their mother, and for them to properly know how they're related. It isn't out of character at all to want them to know, Jon just isn't aware that he's not dealing with Sansa, but Shansha now

Attached: 1544411979333.jpg (435x450, 26K)

it's not, literally tumblr fan fiction
Jon takes the black and becomes the 1000th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, because there always must be a Night King

Attached: THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A LICH KING.jpg (550x601, 95K)

yes, apart from ...STANNIS...

turn your brain off and have sex

>Bronn is so based that D&D tried to turn him into an irredeemable cunt and it still didn't work

he's not wrong about how royalty is born

But Jon tarnished the memory of Ned more by disrespecting his decision to keep it a secret.

John is a fucking cuck lmao

It cost everything, even Stannis, but when Dany dies it will all be worth it. Thank you D&D.

Attached: 1465298046083.jpg (966x1452, 538K)

I think Jaime is a worse character debacle than Stannis because they actually gave him a good arc in s1-4 then ruined him by having remain Cersei’s bitch for three straight seasons. I thought they could redeem him but no, they built him up only to let him fall.
>no kino fever dream sequence or siege on riverrun speech
NCW deserved better

Attached: Screenshot_2 (6).png (1018x751, 760K)

he should have shot one of them for more shock value

Why did they even bother having the direwolves in the show?

How many scenes post 4th season do you think were made specifically for the Burlington Bar / reaction crowd?

Attached: 1557142199936.png (1269x708, 1019K)

No its DIDF writing fiction to try and shield themselves from whats imminent.

So the 8000 years of preparation by the white walkers amount to... Cersei's son rules over new Westeros without a Night's Watch? And the Second Sons create their own Outer Heaven in Slaver's bay now that Daenerys is dead? That's it?

Start the war pussy

Such garbage writing.

I'd prefer them to doctor in spyro FFS. That and the coffee cup and breating dead guys confirm that this is all rushed poorly written garbage.

you fucking retard, varys has made it clear that he is a man of the people and is serving in the best interest of the common man for like 5 fucking years now

>Jon just isn't aware that he's not dealing with Sansa, but Shansha now

Attached: 1504558495773.png (621x740, 597K)

He did the dragon resurrection a million times better
That was kino.

>bearing the entire force of D&D's character assassination and still coming out as the most based character in the show

Attached: crows eye crows eye.jpg (441x484, 31K)

he's the new prince of Dorne

Yeah, but why do D&D care? They've made radical deviations from the source material time and time again. It seems to me if they are in earnest just putting the ending that GRRM told them on screen, it really doesn't make much sense. At this point the show's a completely different story than the one GRRM wrote. Sticking a book ending's story onto a TV show that's years ahead of the books just seems ridiculously lazy. Although this is D&D we're talking about so anything's possible I suppose.

Well said.

If Stannis were a pretty fucboi, he wouldn't be killed by the way

Nah you faggot how about actually get a real German/Danish/Nordic Blonde Actress and not some fake whore with layers of makeup

Dear bookfags, wasn't Euron supposed to wear a fucking eyepatch and summon an Old God from the depths of the sea with sacrifical magic or some shit?

What war?

Honestly, this moment hurt me. Dragons are somehow the simbol of my escapism and how i will never grow enough to be able to let go my childhood fantasies. Seeing them getting cucked like that is really some rude reality check that I didn't ask for.

So I'm the only one that thought they actually did Dany going mad quite well? The episode did a good job of chipping away at her bit by bit

anglos and jews: bad news

in what way? she's been doing that since season 2

>summon an Old God
Nope. Book Euron wants to BECOME and Old God

>But Jon tarnished the memory of Ned more by disrespecting his decision to keep it a secret.
He was only keeping it a secret to protect Jon. Once he took the black and was out of danger, he was going to tell him. It's in their last scene together in like episode 2. lol It's a secret because Robert would have killed him. It wasn't a secret to protect Robert's claim or prevent war, mostly because Ned didn't know about the annulment or he probably would have told Robert to fuck off.

With the daddy speech playing over, man blizzard really went to shit.

All of them
>the reality of Varys is that he is a man of the people
He always does what he thinks is best for the realm, the realm being the people who live in it, as he clearly says in this episode. He has always been like this and that doesn't make him a marxist you fucking retard.

LE EPIC CLIFFHANGER!

Can't wait for the "Ooooh are you kidding me???" Burlington Bar reactions. :^)

Shut the fuck up George. Your style isn't that hard to emulate. If you can't finish the books manually typing, you adapt. I don't give a shit about your "inner voice" excuse, you had 8 goddamn years. Go write a page for the day you lazy hack. yes I know you aren't him but with your blatant dickslurping you sound like some writer who is procrastinating on his own story, so fuck you too go write something

Attached: stap.jpg (570x417, 44K)

Honor

I think her being alone and without Jorah slowly unhinging her really needed more time
They did the best with their rushed schedule I guess.
But really Jon should've been more empathetic to it.

They got one thing right so far. Nice.

How do you think Emilia takes her coffee?

Attached: D53g9EyUUAA0Ppo.jpg large.jpg (743x721, 37K)

lol kings landing is actually a desert shithole now didn't you know
>winter comes
>it gets warmer and more barren
bravo dabids

Attached: bfbc9176341aae5910d468924d2aeb20.jpg (1383x740, 291K)

“The bleeding star bespoke the end,” he said to Aeron. “These are the last days, when the world shall be broken and remade. A new god shall be born from the graves and charnel pits.” Then Euron lifted a great horn to his lips and blew, and dragons and krakens and sphinxes came at his command and bowed before him. “Kneel, brother,” the Crow’s Eye commanded. “I am your king, I am your god. Worship me, and I will raise you up to be my priest.”

>“Never. No godless man may sit the Seastone Chair!”

>“Why would I want that hard black rock? Brother, look again and see where I am seated.”

>Aeron Damphair looked. The mound of skulls was gone. Now it was metal underneath the Crow’s Eye: a great, tall, twisted seat of razor sharp iron, barbs and blades and broken swords, all dripping blood.

>Impaled upon the longer spikes were the bodies of the gods. The Maiden was there and the Father and the Mother, the Warrior and Crone and Smith … even the Stranger. They hung side by side with all manner of queer foreign gods: the Great Shepherd and the Black Goat, three-headed Trios and the Pale Child Bakkalon, the Lord of Light and the butterfly god of Naath.

>And there, swollen and green, half-devoured by crabs, the Drowned God festered with the rest, seawater still dripping from his hair. Then, Euron Crow’s Eye laughed again

>He saw the longships of the Ironborn adrift and burning on a boiling blood-red sea. He saw his brother on the Iron Throne again, but Euron was no longer human. He seemed more squid than man, a monster fathered by a kraken of the deep, his face a mass of writhing tentacles. Beside him stood a shadow in woman’s form, long and tall and terrible, her hands alive with pale white fire. Dwarves capered for their amusement, male and female, naked and misshapen, locked in carnal embrace, biting and tearing at each other as Euron and his mate laughed and laughed and laughed

Attached: Euron removing sand bitches.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

I would have been happy with how the night king died if it turned out all the deaths that happened were used for blood magic so ayra could have done to the night king what stannis did to his brother.

d&d are retards

Maybe thats how the next episode begins?

>get shot in the neck
>vomit 20 liters of blood immediately

Attached: snake aint so solid no more.jpg (447x444, 130K)

She's been going mad for years only the DIDF haven't realised that due to either autism, fanatical loyalty or sociopathy.

long thick and Black

Met him and spoke with him for a little while when I was an extra. He's a really good chap, seems very honest and true to himself and takes the character seriously.

Bravo D&D

That trailer barely had anything to do with the product really. Its probably the best thing to come out of warcraft as a whole.

all of them

But she isn't mad (not mad as in Aerys mad). She knows she doesn't have the respect she had in Essos from freed slaves and dothrakis, she knows everyone there is a backstabber so she's scared now that she's forced to play a game she was never prepared for.
All she did was take everything by being completly merciful or completly unmerciful. Mind games are not her thing.

just like her men. black

Her argument always was "I'm the rightful heir to the throne", now she finds out she isn't and acts like a child about it. That makes her in the best case a hypocrite because she doesn't really give a fuck about what's rightful. Also she's supposed to have grown since season 2.

>working 8 years to back up Daenery's ascension to the throne
>only a few days before finally reaching that goal
>hmmm maybe I should switch sides
>HAIL BIG DICK JON!!!

Also daily reminder Varys doesn't even back Daenerys in the books, he has a completely different protege unrelated to the Targaryens

To be honest I can't blame her. She comes in to help defeat the walkers and loses fucking everything. Jorah dies, 2 dragons die, missandei dies, relationship with Jon dies, while the north didn't lose much. Hard to stay stable after that.

>dickslurping
Giving a plausible explanation for what might actually be going on with the fat greasy bastard isn't "dickslurping", retard. It's helping extricate you from ignorance so you wont shit up threads with >muh finish the books type faster

>Jerome Flynn

He's a really good panelist.

who's the new prince of dorne

>THIS REMINDS ME OF MARX
why are leftists so cringe?

Attached: 1517021410730.gif (413x243, 51K)

>Be completely retarded and lose all your forces with your retarded battlefield tactics
>wtf guys my armys died feel bad for me :(
Reminder she sent the dothraki as a giant horde into a pitch black zombie meatgrinder just because

>Daenerys cosplay
>no purple contact lenses

Attached: 1515591555663.png (469x452, 277K)

me
now bend the new ya shits

somehow half of them are still alive tho

Yeah but that is not addressed and supposed to be a mistake
Imagine she did everything right and the dothraki still would've died.
That is the story being told apparently.

STANNIS

Attached: 1462650665679.png (589x678, 298K)

>redditors shitting on normie TV watching drones
The lack of self-awareness is astounding

Attached: gosh darn NORMIES.png (895x622, 503K)

>yfw the Pilot episode had her wear purple contacts with a different actress
>GRRM loved the actress and loved the eyes
>D&D hated it and her and recast her for sexual reasons.

grey worm

do direwolves ears grow back

>Tyrion gets to live and Varys doesn't
It's not fair bros what the fuck man, Varys was right all along and Tyrion is just a reddit nigger

Yes you are, she was always a shit person, a shit ruler and a shit actress.

they are correct but off by 6 years

Why did they turn Tyrion in such a passive boring useless character? His wit and people skills in the first 3-4 seasons was what made him interesting.

>He now only realises this

That entire battle had the most pathetic tactics I've ever seen. Both sides were fucking retarded.

Yes, user. They grow back.

So the old adage is still true
What is said on Yea Forums 5 years ago is said on reddit in a faggy way today.

GoT isn't the story for you then, since dragons are just pets that fags ride.

roasties btfo

Attached: 1555677918402.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Is this for real? Remember the actress' name?

>Jon just isn't aware that he's not dealing with Sansa, but Shansha now

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 7K)

His scene at the gates was pretty powerful. Maybe he was just saving it up or just started drinking enough to get it back

i see red whenever I see potato face arya or resting bitch face sansa I was furious to see both of them at the table in winterfell

Pot kettle

Take his cock out of your mouth user. The books are never getting finished, that's a fact. We're past the point of giving excuses for why poor little georgey worgey took so long. It's time you accept he is a fucking hack, not "a man who writes for his own entertainment, a strength and a profound weakness". He's just a shtty writer who bit off more than he could chew and let a great series go to waste.

>I thought they could redeem Jaime
He's going to King's Landing and will probably be the one to kill Cersei. He'll probably get Bronne's help in the process, as well as Arya's while The Hound is dealing with his brother.

They weren't even going to have flaming blades, Melisandre came out of nowhere to do it, they were just gonna rush into the complete blackness, what the fuck, how do you propose to send your entire cavalry into pitch black to be turned int zombies against you and no one says a thing

Any good videos with him at an event?

They were cool in early seasons. Seeing the growth and all the concerns about them being weak early on and then too wild to be controlled was interesting.
Then for some reason they became ultra obedient and never messed up anything while also becoming fodder for some emotional scene. It's been a while since they started doing this but it still kinda disturb me.

>She comes in to help defeat the walkers
to earn the north's backing for her reign. That's the only reason why

why the fuck did jaime decide to go help cersei when he heard a dragon died and danys fleet would get ambushed made zero sense

I heard that part of the got tv contract was that if he dies, d&d are the ones to finish the last book.

Wait the Dothraki didn't even have dragonglass blades did they?
Who made those battle plans? Sansa with the intention of killing Dany's army?

A little taller

Anyone else got hard during the scene where Danny gets a femcel panic attack and spergs out over the prospect of Jon's big King dick?
God, I don't know why but female jealousy always warms my heart (and loins).

Attached: danny.jpg (1366x768, 387K)

I don't think he's a hack, he's just riding the wave, he's an obese old man who would be entirely forgotten about without the attention the books and show give him, why would he ever stop that? The book will never be finished because that's like saying no thanks I don't want more free money and fame

WHY ISNT IT SNOWING/ WINTER IN KINGSLANDING?

didnt it start snowing at the end of season 7?

You can still fight them without dragonglass. Just not as effective.

Nobody wants the books anymore
at this point three people killed the series
D and D and GURM

>not understanding dialectical materialism

This episode honestly felt like the worst yet

>stupid pairing for the sake of fan service
>totally blows off the gravity of what just happened the episode before, no one seems to care
>supremely dumb Euron attack and bringing 20 good men to the gates of KL

This episode was all over the place in tone and structure. All we can look forward too now in the show is expensive battle scenes because at least in those we wont be subjected to terrible dialogue.

Everybody loved Stannis for doing the same thing

How can they sail in the winter? Winter sailing in the middle ages was incredibly risky and it was stated in the books too that you can't sail the narrow sea during the winter because of the storms. Also raising Gendry to be lord of Storm's End is batshit retarded because the Stormlords have no idea who he is and just for that would side with Cersei.

Attached: mumak.png (700x700, 52K)

thought rhaegal was flying away from dany over to jon since they've bonded or something like in the books how the dragon is loyal to so the dany v jon would be more decisive as they each had a dragon only it's rider but noooo they decide to kill him off

She's only terribly scared of what she will have to do if this worry of her actually becomes a reality. She's not scared of some northern peasant. Not yet, at least.

Winter's been and gone.

i still want the books

No it appears he is literally dead and gone

Night King is dead

This, what the fuck. It's one thing to look a human you are close to in the eye and not hugging goodbye, but a dog? Jon you fucking nigger

Stannis did it because of his claim
Now what would Stannis do if he discovered a secret older brother who apparently has a better claim than he does?
Its a stark contrast to Dany.

Based Euron, he's the only man to have ever killed a dragon, literally the only good character left.

No they said in this episode that a new dornish prince is offering allegiance to Dany.
Why we didn't see or hear about a dornish civil war until now is a mystery

The pilot actress wasn't that pretty. People like to forget that early season Daenerys was actually pretty fucking good looking.

Attached: danynotemilia.jpg (1366x768, 245K)

I've seen soap operas with more interesting writing. This shit is so dumb, I'm at the point where I dislike anyone who likes it. I wouldn't want to associate with them. I couldn't sit at a table and eat a peaceful Christmas dinner.

Yes pic related as Anne in Salem.
Her name is Tamzin Merchant.
Jennifer Ehle was the original Catelyn Stark aswell.

GRRM reportedly loved Tamzin's performance and said she matched what he imagined of a young Daenerys complete with purple eyes. But D&D and HBO believed she needed to be more "developed" more like she wouldn't sleep with the producers.

Attached: Anne the deadly but cute demon witch.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

Who cares about the NK now?

This is better and it was always better. The political fight between the different families to get the Iron Throne.

The NK was cool but it's just "le evil Satan that want to kill us all". This is better, different humans with their human emotions and motives fighting each other for power and hate. Human condition is always better than any magical villain.

Attached: Untitled.png (480x288, 218K)

>breathing dead guys
I didn't catch this, who is breathing? Surely hope it's not one of the main actors

>Forced Mad Queen plot
>No mention of marriage between Jon and Dany
>Forced conflict between Dany and Sansa
>Targaryen bloodline extinguished
>Jaime's arc fucked
>Great war over in one episode
>Jon being sent up north to the wall when its purpose is literally fulfilled
>All prophecies are fucked
>Targaryens and Dragons dead forever
>King Autist Bran with no claim
>Fucking Bronn on the small council
At least it subverted your expectations eh lads

Attached: 1557150327743.jpg (500x281, 30K)

Curve the bullet

>Now what would Stannis do if he discovered a secret older brother who apparently has a better claim than he does?

He would support his brother because he was an honorable man that only did what was right.

hahah
That'd be an excellent plot twist. Then again, it could have been Tyrion, he was her main advisor. He'd also seen what a monster she was when she burned all of the lannister and tarly troops and the Tarly family. He had also developed a dislike for the dothraki scum when one turned to him and said "lol ur people can't fight". Should have had a shot of him on the battlements watching the dothraki ride into oblivion, and when the last flaming sword went out, he could have said "It seems your people can't fight either".

Yet Emilia can't fucking act.
She's literally just tits and ass.
Nothing she does is believable.

Are there even any soldiers left from Stormlands? All of them follower either Renly or Stannis and met their door one way or another. Think now only some fat landlord and peasants lives there.

I don't see the importance of dragons anymore. They can be easily killed, Just like a bird.

>>Fucking Bronn on the small council

He's fking Lord of Highgarden/Warden of the South

Season 8 confirmed worst season.

The "long" Winter only lasted one evening because Arya naruto'd the NK. The whole "Winter is coming" that was announced for 8 years since the very first episode? Don't worry about it.

Mad Queen plot and Dany/Sansa conflict are inextricably tied together and neither are forced, just poorly written. This has been endgame for ages

? Dany didnt find out about Jon until she was already there on the eve of the battle

They both did the exact same thing

Which scene?

do they really want us to believe ballistae are some hyper advanced new tech Qyburn chalked up on some napkin completely by himself
at least we got to see another of those dumb overgrown lizards fall

She's been going mad since season 1. But I can't really blame her since most of the stuff she did was justified.

who are you arguing with? I never said they were getting finished. I was literally just telling you how much of a retard he is at typing and explaining how "dictating" isn't a fucking option. It's not an "excuse". It's an explanation of how what you are actually suggesting is dumb as fuck.

She's still good looking. This board is just contrarian and overflowing with incels.

In sure some autist has calculated the required velocity of a bolt that size to do that much damage at that distance. And I’m sure it’s the equivalent of a railgun.

It's not winter anymore because "BUT ARYA KILLED THE NIGHT KING!!"

She was OK as vulnerable Dany. Absolute dogshit as assertive Dany.

in next episode they will suddenly run out of heatseeking bolts and dany will easily fly around and le dracarys the bad guys

needs more eyebrows but her big nose is fine

am I rangebanned

I mean just handing out riverrun and highgarden to whoever the fuck wants it shitting all over book lore

GRRM here, I'll finish them just for you. It will take me about 30 minutes, keep the thread alive.

Can ballistas of that small size on boats actually hit a flying target with that much force? Seems like they are op.
I demand a link to the autist's post.

Which is fucking retarded in and of itself. How was Olenna the Tyrell head when she's literally a Redwyne? And you're telling me there's no Tyrell cousins?

Drogon uses hardening and becomes immune to scorpions appearently because Dany destroys KL

Fucking this. They always talked about the Targaeryens and their dragons. We finally got up to the point where Jon could ride Rheagal so a duel between Jon and Dany would be cool but instead they just killed the motherfucker out of nowhere.
WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?

Attached: 1557132503533.jpg (750x1000, 46K)

reminderr that jon kills dany next episode

oh sorry where's your millions paid tv show contract?

>Jaime's arc fucked
Only if he doesn't go back to fuck shit up. It is pretty obvious that he can't drive a wedge between Cersei and Euron from each other. But then again it is D&D

No and it's fucking retarded they'd destroy ships

can't fucking wait

Hes too pure for this gay realm

>Cntrl + F "Cleganebowl"
>Zero results

Fuck all of you. Degenerate cucks and shitposters

They forgot it was supposed to be winter, it happens to the best of us

Attached: bravo.jpg (1280x736, 127K)

Hey there buddy

You think Bran saw Jaime and Brienne fucking?

Damn, is that shooped? Emilia's facial shape and eyes-nose-mouth-chin ratio are 100% perfect.

All of the Tyrells got blown the fuck up in the Sept. The Tarlys got burned and I can think of no other Reach families whom have been named.

thanks mr. martin i like to read

Cleganebowl will be the Mountain falling in flames and The Hound killing him for mercy

ABSOLUTELY KINO

Just change the way you use them. Armor them a bit, cover the battlefield with smoke or do an ambush attack just to make an opening in the walls for the infantry. Once in, make your soldiers use the ballistas against other ballistas, then drogon runs in and destroys everything by fighting on land instead of flying attacks.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-07-24_at_12.48.33_PM.jpg (1944x1078, 1.08M)

okay so why didnt arya just say tell danny to give her a month to kill cercei while their troops rested.

seems like a pretty no downside kind of thing

Hi, insider here from got, the last episode's very last scene is a 15 minute long single shot real-time scene of kaleesi giving birth to half a dozen dragon eggs.
Seems that Drogon was jealous for a reason ;)

literally what the FUCK was the dialogue about men and cocks between varys and tirion????????????????

they will probably just attack at night so the shooters won't see them

Attached: 1501718301935.gif (320x320, 240K)

Jesus Christ

>Forced Mad Queen plot
It was always coming. Been obvious for years.
>No mention of marriage between Jon and Dany
Because its clear it can't happen. Jon has a greater claim than Dany. Dany is power mad, it's all she cares for.
>Forced conflict between Dany and Sansa
Hardly. Sansa is smarter than Dany and sees right through her from the very beginning. She's politically savvy and well connected in the north and Dany isn't.
>Targaryen bloodline extinguished
Good.
>Jaime's arc fucked
Not really.
>Great war over in one episode
The Great War was always for the throne, never against the demons in the north.
>Jon being sent up north to the wall when its purpose is literally fulfilled
Technically we don't know if its true but its purpose isn't fulfilled.
>All prophecies are fucked
Really? Because it seems the opposite.
>Targaryens and Dragons dead forever
Good the age of Magic must come to an end.
>King Autist Bran with no claim
He's always been on a throne
>Fucking Bronn on the small council
Not confirmed but not surprising as a combination of debt repayments from Jaime and Tyrion.

There have been like 30 threads in the past hours, quit being a sperg because it hasn't been mentioned in this specific one yet

Arya wouldn't tell. Shansha tho...must be a retard to believe her.

Every little bit counts and gaining the loyalty of Storm's End would be more of a symbolic victory since it was Robert's ancestral seat, that even the usurpers former allies would side with a Targaryen rather than Robert's widow.

Attached: 61ac8da8.jpg (655x527, 38K)

its habbening dont worry user

Attached: get hype.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

They have a cock quota. If you notice, the first bit of dialogue in the season is Tyrion and Varys talking about not having a cock

This
Also if my girlfriend was only half as good looking as Emilia, I'd be a happy man. I'm not saying she's the perfect woman but as usual Yea Forums likes to focus on the bad parts and only posts unflattering photos of her

Look at those fucking bimbo lips, fuck.

Attached: Daenerys Cock Sucking Lips.jpg (1557x1537, 732K)

Attached: cersei pathetic.png (686x693, 526K)

DIDF in full force today it seems.

So in your mind more money=talent?
No my friend they are paid on POPULARITY not on skill.

marxism seeks to empower the working class

>>Targaryen bloodline extinguished
>Good.
BASED

You're welcome, hey change of plans, I just found out my wife has booked me on a holiday to the Bahamas for a few months, I could do with the rest, food is all inclusive too, so I'm going to delay the book a little longer, hope that's alright.

>explaining how "dictating" isn't a fucking option. It's not an "excuse". It's an explanation of how what you are actually suggesting is dumb as fuck.
The point was a hypothetical one about how there were so many ways he could have finished the books in time if he wasn't a piece of shit. You took it on yourself to deconstruct that point, but the overarching point is that he's a hack. If you agree, cool.

>I don't think he's a hack
>he's just a writer who would be forgotten about if he finished his story so he just wallows in the attention of nerds all day to feel better
He's rich for the rest of his life regardless. If it was never about the story, and as soon as it got popular he gave up and checked out (or rather, refused to put in any effort as per usual), he's a hack.

be prepared: its just Hound pushing Mountain into dragonflame and Hound also gets burned and they both die

its all d&d can muster
the dialog between arya and the hound made me pause the show a bit so i can calm down a bit
>you kill nk, felt good
>better than dying
>i'm going off, unfinished business
>me too
>i won't come back
>me neither
>will you leave me to die again
>probably

Madmen, they actually did it.

The only redpilled moment in the show
"Cocks rule, cunts serve."
As it should be. Bow to the KANG baby.

Attached: happy face.jpg (442x429, 125K)

Guys I think last episode was pretty good,

We had the Arc of Danny losing her trusted advisers and sources of power to have her become more erratic and paranoid that her one goal of becoming the queen is slipping away done pretty convincingly in one episode. This is one of those rare times the show has decided to show consequences to a characters actions. We also got the death of Misandry which is, despite how sudden it is a great step forward for the show.

I'm also really liking how the worst fans of the show are reacting all of this. Like SUDDENLY the show became bad for killing Misanndi as a plot device. implying that killing characters to move the plot isn't the only thing GoT has going for it.

no thank you please write. thanks

Well, blood is blood anyway. A bastard still can have a rightful claim to a title if legitimated by the big boss. A peasant would be ideal for many, much easier to manipulate.

Does it?

Fucking Karen

Hotp

With luck, Cercei will have a suit of dragon-bone armour made for the mountain and he'll become invincible.

I don't say this often (really) but that mostly came off as feminism propagation

Leaks confirm he survives Cleganebowl, apparently the last scene he appears in is him building a house in the middle of nowhere

Ship mounted ballista(much larger ones in fact) have been used on ships for millennia.

Lead the target and fire. Its the same method used today when shooting at moving targets.

Who even cares at this point? They're just going to fuck it up anyway, but don't take my word for it, this show made me a pessimist and disenchanted about anything GoT related post season 4.

Attached: GoT Mountain 1467066656130.png (817x679, 1.19M)

i cant unsee

Attached: ladda ned.jpg (650x280, 23K)

cope hobo shitposter

My favorite part of the episode is when Jon's heritage got revealed to 4 of the most important characters in the show and we didn't see it.

BRAVO

Attached: 1458432120034.png (709x462, 660K)

YOU JUST KNOW

B-based!

Can understand if used on whales or relatively close enemy boats, but to the sky? With full metal harpoons?

>We got edgy Jack Sparrow instead of this.

DABID!

You're welcome. I'm a little busy packing for my trip now, but I did write 3-4 words between telling you that I'd finish it and my wife telling me about the holiday.
I can give you those words in isolation here, to give you a sneak preview of the book.
"and she farted wetness"
Thanks.

I have never seen that pilot. Is this bait? Cause I'm glad they hired Emilia, that blonde is the typical bland blonde girl

hit me up with the leaks. i only know jon kills dany

I liked when they swore not to tell anyone but like 5 seconds later sansa spilled the beans to the literal worst person to tell anything

Except here their conclusion is that having a cock is important and that it makes Jon superior to Dany

Attached: npc.jpg (408x431, 11K)

>jon
>sam
>bran
>dany
>arya
>shansha
>tyrion
>varys
we saw them all

LANCEL BRING ME THE STANNIS STRETCHER

Attached: 1503916603070s.jpg (122x124, 3K)

>unrelated.
He may or may not be a Targayen proper, but he is definitely of their descent even if he is a blackfyre.

>PROMISE ME SANSA

>yet so impotent to change anything

2016 called
Might want to dial back your projection there

Imagine if this guy slapped your girlfriend's butt. What would you do?

Reminder they did this to cut down on CGI costs for the final 2 episodes

arya, sansa, tyrion and varys all happen off screen

>war of the queens
>suddenly a cock is important
makes no sense for how the show is setup

I agree, but the problem is proving he is Robert's, Robert never acknowledged him like he acknowledged Edric Storm. He could be literally anyones son. Davos was a peasant raised to be a minor lord and Stannis' hand, yet all of Stannis' lords absolutely despised having to treat him as their equal, now think how they'd react having to treat Davos as their superior.

Attached: salilla.jpg (684x767, 58K)

>filthy disgusting whoring pirate king
>perfect teeth

Attached: 1552474471897.jpg (262x236, 19K)

did you want to hear the explanation again? pretty sure some user can explain you if you didnt understand it yet

Teleport behind him with my impressive speed and individually dislocate all his vertebrae with a series of precision 2 finger strikes

you don't need to be 200iq to see how this is going to end

dany dies to jon, probably kills her dragon unless chadron does it first
cersei dies to jamie
great worm dies to jon & co

First time it's actually used properly.

He was born with a lucky jaw

>A world without processed sugar is one where people are fairly healthy as they age
whoa

>if used on whales
Ship mounted ballista have been used on ships and cities during sieges aswell as clumps of humans.

>perfect teeth
are you a bong by any chance

Haha why doent he support Dany torching Kings Landing

It's either that or get burned alive, basically. There are no Baratheons left for a better claim and i suppose all their loyalists are dead anyway. Doubt that the leftovers will want to go against the Targ.

she looks like doctor strange

If you don't think it's incredible that in the space of 20 minutes Arya, Sansa, Tyrion & Vary's were all told of Jon's heritage off screen I don't know what to tell you.

She also looks like a fish. Valeryians are basically your stereotypical white Aryan master race trop, not a fetal alcohol syndrome ridden ichthysoids.

>blood pressure is co parable to humans for all creatures

I'll grab his nutsack and twist really hard. A dog will cover its eyes with its paws, and everyone in the bar will clap.

Attached: 1556900617136.jpg (780x902, 164K)

No. There is nothing in medieval weaponary to be able to fire with that much force and be able to breach the skin of a dragon hundreds of yards away. Even bullets have a maximum range of effectiveness.
Aside from that, they've had absolutely no practise whatsoever of firing at something in the sky, and never fired at anything as fast as the dragons fly, which must be at least 3-4 times faster than a horse at full gallop. It's a big target, but their first hit is to the heart, and the second one to the neck? If they were leading it, the shots would land in the opposite order.

cause he knows that dany is all about muh revenge now

>have 3 dragon lead
>have equal or larger army
>have half the realm on your side
>blow all of it.
Aegon the Conqueror had 3 dragons and 2000 men when he left Dragonstone and he conquered 6 of the 7 kingdoms. There have been hundreds of years of dragon warfare and ballistae have always been their weakness. In the first Dornish war a dragon many times older and larger than Dany's was shot out of the sky.
Dany really should've listened to Viserys when he was teaching history.

Attached: tumblr_mthtipeYc11siolruo1_400.jpg (400x560, 72K)

they showed the setup, skipped the explanation because the viewer already knows and repeating the same thing multiple times is useless
are you a retard or something

Because Dany and Cersei will both die, dumb dumb

>ichthysoid
rumour is that the next doctor strange film will be her.
all evil men are being replaced by stronk womyn

No she pegged him.

He's obviously going to kill her. His conversation I other Brienne was just to put her or anybody else off following him.

in practice? doesnt matter now. would've at least been good to talk about sometime prior to the advent of automation

He's going to kill her, not help her

context?

Brienne and Jaime fucking was trash fanservice and not good for their arcs at all.

>Cersei give up, you lost
>No.

>tfw Florents had a better claim to the reach than the Tyrells from the beginning.