/got/

Starkbucks™ edition
previous

Attached: 1528948143435.png (1477x723, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I2RfbXqUV5U
twitter.com/HBO_UK/status/1124694428164214787
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats the starbucks like in westeros?

AAAAAAAAH SAVE ME BALERION

Attached: 1557068491900.png (1269x708, 1019K)

Attached: Stanniswave.png (1356x1656, 1.73M)

THREE FUCKING DRAGONS

Attached: 1557145334678.png (1081x1028, 1.26M)

So Arya is going to teleport behind Cercei too right?

Attached: E386B739-EF18-4C0B-BC70-8D0B22694C84.jpg (968x681, 42K)

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I WANT THE OTHER BARATHEON TO RETURN
AAAAGGGHHHHH

Attached: 1556924206502.png (471x623, 135K)

>still another two weeks until the end of this shit
I thought the Thai group had episode 5 too?

Attached: 1557075241129.jpg (306x306, 23K)

So Sansa pretty much told the Hound that she's woman enough to handle him now.
And Arya is finding any excuse to hang out with him now. Even on the night when she was looking to fuck, but got cockblocked by Beric. Now she's travelling the Length of the continent with him, all alone.

So which Stark girl do you want to get turned out the most? Sansa "little bird" Stark? Or Arya "cold bitch" Stark?

Attached: Sansa-Stark-and-the-Hound.jpg (590x410, 51K)

Stannis riding on a stone dragon is what Euron is looking at in the preview

Imagine being Brienne and giving up your V card to the guy you've had a huge crush on for years, only for him the very next day say he's off to get back with his bitch of an ex.

FUCKING TARG SHITS

Attached: 1557137185523.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

>When he opened the door, the light from within threw his shadow clear across the yard, and for just a moment Tyrion Lannister stood tall as a king

>So Sansa pretty much told the Hound that she's woman enough to handle him now.

Scene should have ended with them leaving together.

I want them both to be gangbanged by the dothraki

Dont forget, in the books Sansa is the reason Cersei knows ed was going to meet Stannis on Dragonstone

>cersei is losing allies by the day!
5 minutes later:
>cersei is getting stronger every day!

Attached: 1551511588459.jpg (500x431, 56K)

i wonder is Qyburn invented any interesting tech studying the hand

A cheer to the fact that this shitshow will be over in 2 weeks!

Attached: 1555400444345.jpg (825x1126, 91K)

apart from theon who will be the next character to die that you actually give a shit about?

>If it's a boy, we want to name it Edd. He saved my life out there, Jon. He gave his life protecting me and I failed him. I want to keep his memory alive.

>Just kidding, lol. Fuck him.

Attached: EW20190315O.jpg (487x650, 75K)

Is it just me or was there an awkward amount of hooking-up or almost hooking-up in this episode. Not that it was necessarily bad.... it was just... odd.

Given the shit writing, they might pull something to prevent her from killing Cersei in the 30min it'd took her max after getting into the city.

>the Mountain/Euron suddenly notices and gives Cersei enough time to flee
>Qyburn build some stupid tech that can tell when a faceless man is nearby

>Jaime receding
I thought he was /ourahai/

Attached: 1554782857088.jpg (598x662, 85K)

why the fuck is fat sam tarly on the new High Council? Like what credentials does he have

Surely Dorne can just walk over whatever army is left, did they even lose any troops at any point?

sansa should have fucked the hound. also checked

Someone give me a character to play in the CK2 mod so I can distract myself and forget about last night's episode.

Daily reminder Bran refused to be lord of Winterfell because he has seen he's going to win the Iron Throne

the frappe that was promised.

Post Lena webms before I piss myself

based Qyburn

WE ARE SERIOUS WRITERS

Attached: Clipboard0222.jpg (873x496, 167K)

>yfw Jaime is quadruple crossing everyone with the end goal of sitting on the throne

Attached: 1552991755673.jpg (500x792, 65K)

>Post yfw this show finally fucking ends

Attached: 1557131177812.jpg (1036x876, 517K)

Being the fat nerd of the serie.

>Dany gettin BTFO
>Post production team missing a Starbucks cup yet again(they did the same in Season 4 when Jaime was holding one)
>All the leftists seething as the leaks look set to be very accurate about their "It was her turn" candidates fate

God I love this trainwreck.

pitty prize so he doesn't shoot up the maester college

There's no way this is how Gurm planned it right? He probably just told the Jon will kill Dany and they wrote the rest as fanfiction. The last part of the leaks just feels so anticlimactic.

Attached: 1555950214411.jpg (490x599, 90K)

>the ex is his sister
Ouch

Are there any giga chads left in the show?

Daario and Euron maybe

Either because he's Grand Maester now or since no Tarlys are left he's Warden of the South now

Bran is pretty chad desu.

>not evening having them fly through clouds or something
>fog
>maybe hide the ships behind the sun
Nope clear bright day
>shot dragon perfectly every shot hit
>bitch flies straight at them for a easy shot
>misses everyshot

Attached: jdfajjk4.jpg (5206x2569, 793K)

why are Stark girls so FUCKING horny?

>The average normalfag, the GoT masses: Starkfags, Tyrionfags, "wow Dany's becoming the mad queen!", "Wow I loved the battle last episode and I loved this episode!"

>The minority woke lefty GoT community on Tumblr and Twitter: Danyfags "making Dany the mad queen is misogynistic", "killing off Missandei and the Dothraki is racist", "I loved the battle last episode but this episode was the worst one ever"

>The extreme minority patricians (/ourguys/), /got/, ASOIAF theorists: Jaimefags, Stannisfags, Theonfags, "wow the battle last episode was shit but this episode was pretty good but what the fuck did they do to Jaime"

Qyburn
Bran
Hound

Attached: 1557143082740.png (1280x720, 377K)

Attached: e6ab8841446ef014468a8116f813bc20e22a3376.jpg (300x290, 27K)

They both look mildly retarded. Why are fat people allowed on covers?

Look at this site
Show
Look at it and laugh

Attached: 1557113437446.jpg (1920x3238, 443K)

Hound

So what are the chances the dragon is actually not dead and will come back so Jon can ride it? Why aren't DnD writing twists anymore?

this makes no fucking sense because in their war plan they literally mention Euron and the iron fleet.

it also makes ZERO fucking sense for the Allied forces to split their troops rather than marching down the fucking kings road with dragons in tow so that any lordlings who aren't retarded will bend the knee.

Drinking game scene and Jaime/Brienne sex was pants-on-head retarded but the Hound and Sansa scene was nowhere as bad as I expected. Not kino but not completely shit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHY WON'T GEORGE JUST WRITE SOMETHING FOR GOD'S SAKE

List of characters who made it to this season without being totally ruined
>Theon
>Grey Worm
>Edd
>Gendry
>Podrick
>Sandor (so far)

This episode we finally lost Jaime for good (confirmation of his arc being ruined), along with Missandei (died meekly in her chains instead of fighting back after tasting freedom) and Brienne (literally cried about being bullied for being an incel despite all her growth and failed to redeem Jaime)

Press F to the fallen

How did they manage to make it so shit?

Attached: ss.png (182x189, 37K)

>Dany forgot about the Iron fleet
>they remind her in the same episode
Did Dumb and Dumber take a bet with each other to see how far they can push everyone? What the fuck are they doing

Attached: 1456353402300.jpg (323x371, 78K)

I don't give a shit about that episode

The whole way through, especially at the start I was just seething that the NK is dead. Then I just didn't give a fucking shit about anything going on in the episode because the threat of the dead is gone. I mean seriously how did they fuck this up so bad

Should've dealt with cersei first then everyone died to the NK because the humans couldn't come together and put aside their differences. Would've been a much better ending.

holy shit it's real

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e04.1080p.web.h264-memento.webm (1280x720, 323K)

The leaks again if any of you tards missed it last thread.

Attached: 1549679696081.png (1432x1041, 831K)

>tyrion doesn't even try to negotiate for Missandei's life
>doesn't offer to take her place since he knows Cersei wants to see him dead
Why is wine dwarf even here?

I fucking hate Sam but even he has more claim than FUCKING BRONN. What has he done other than make shitty jokes and be a fan favorite because of it.

Attached: 1556481693049.jpg (992x655, 350K)

how do you people not realize jaime is gonna doublecross and kill cersei, and that he lied to brienne because it's probably a suicide mission and he didn't want her to tag along for any reason

can you really be dumber than twitter normalfags?

>he can't get laid after surviving a world ending apocalypse where any girl would spread her legs for any survivor because they were just grateful
Yikes
there is no GoT or Netflix it's either stare at the fire or fuck

Attached: sad.png (1920x1080, 778K)

Not even just Dorne, the Golden Company could take King's Landing for themselves as soon as Cersei lets them in.

pod

user, you don't understand. We must sacrifice logic so the plot doesn't get boring.

Brandon “5-D Chess” Stark, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men

Attached: source.gif (500x380, 995K)

OwO what's this?

why didn't Missandei just jump off the platform to her death? better to die on her own terms or some shit like that

>Qyburn used the Walker to synthesize regenerative techniques far beyond what he did with The Mountain
>Jamie shows up to his new life as a pusi slave
>Qyburn regenerates his right hand
>Qyburn secretly injects all the Golden Company mercs with a new serum that prevents them from dying but leaves them in total agony and rage upon revival

Time to re-hash the nightking battle with a female empowerment motif, lads.

she looks like one of those shitty chinese bears that you can get for like 5usd in ghetto areas

Attached: 1542036044210.png (409x546, 279K)

>killed the right people I suppose

Attached: 1501877687209.jpg (720x402, 23K)

Sansa wanted the hound bad in the first 2 books so ill ship that deus

Why did they fly the dragons straight into the Iron fleet?

She saw how they had the Anti Air shit before

Attached: 528771C3-CBC0-434B-A683-22943C2A47F5.jpg (600x800, 100K)

STANNIS

Attached: stannis.webm (1280x718, 1.44M)

LMFAO

Let's face it, the only patrician thing is not to watch this shitshow.

AZOR NIGHT KING

Attached: that damn smile.jpg (1024x576, 29K)

They should have had Missandei try to jump with Cersei, and then Mountain grabs them both and gives her the Oberyn Martell instead of a dignified death

>sansa should have fucked the hound. also checked
I agree, but it's an odd thing to spend time on unless you're just trying to fuck with shippers on purpose.

Why would he, or anyone exchange their life for a servants?

kys

I still can’t believe they deliberately chose to make Cersei the big bad.
A literal ice zombie eons old that was teased since the first scene of the series dealt with in 90 minutes by a flying sub 100lb little girl
Dany should’ve razed King’s landing to the ground the moment she set foot on dragon stone and then have her find out about the dead
>sUbVeRtEd ExPeCtAtIoNs
Go fuck yourself
Fuck this stupid show

I FUCKING HATE ARYA AND SANSA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET RID OF THEM

No no, you see, bitches have plot armoUr vs. other bitches.

He's my fav character if they kill him off badly I might actually feel something unless they do it right.
yeah he fought with honour

Dany proving to be the ultimate test of a persons sociopathy.

>Oh no 1 person got beheaded lets go kill 1mn people,destroy the cultural heart of Westeros and execute my advisors who I believe are traitors to my cause.

Attached: Dany supporters showing their sociopathy.jpg (546x836, 110K)

And nowy tends

>Cersei let her 50 children die
>can run a kingdom
This is the worst subversion I've ever experienced

Attached: 1556675145276.png (830x666, 452K)

>Cersei gets within whisper distance of Missandei
>grabs Missandei's arm and asks, "Any last words?"
>Missandei DOESN'T grab her and pull her off the ledge with her

My thoughts exactly desu.
Too bad the leaks say those two thundercunts both survive.

NEW AZOR AHAI LEAK
...................ITS STANNIS...............

Attached: stan the man.jpg (970x546, 85K)

jesus fucking christ how is this the most expensive tv show ever made

Dany is the big bad because she's ready to murder thousands of people (just like you suggest she should)

If you wouldn't murder millions in revenge for your friend you're low T

now that would've subverted my expectations

>I still can’t believe they deliberately chose to make Cersei the big bad.

It's because they love the actress. I mean these are the same people who let Ed Sheeran in cause Maisie likes him.

Attached: 1556729208603.jpg (318x461, 38K)

Should've done that day one. At this point its too little, two dragons and an army too late.

The irony is that they display idiotic traditionalist attitudes /pol/aks should like but can't because they are women.

If you burn innocents to death you win. :^)

>Based Salsa spends half her screen time shitting on YAAAS QUEEN
>Gets turned on by rape and burn scars
Only good female left tbqh

why didn't dany just fly higher than the ballistae could aim

Gotta be honest, Tyrion went from my favourite character to a cardboard cut-out of his former self and I think that's a tragedy in and by itself.

Ours is laugh

>ywn see NK fucking up KL
>ywn see jon killing stabbing dany in the heart and pulling out lightbringer as NK enters the throneroom in KL and they have a epic but honestly cheesy and not subversive at all 1v1

Attached: 1502152494233.png (1920x1090, 1.48M)

thats 3 bucks on the table right there

What a fucking mess

Attached: 1556123947000.jpg (967x749, 43K)

Worse than the S4 fuckup at least that was quite disguised and blended in with the colours of peoples clothes.

How did that slip through seriously? Its in plain sight.

to be fair i think the whole episode was showing that Dany was under alot of pressure. the red headed child in the north who had no roots in westeros, losing the only man who was basically a father to her, cucked by Jon the manlet, then losing one of her dragons and her lesbo partner (in the books iirc)

Cersei is worse than drumpf.

Now that the leaks are confirmed, I'm so excited. If they cop out and this is an elaborate double bluff to surprise us when Dany actually kills Jon instead, I will be so mad but also so impressed with the dedication

Hounds was mood the entire episode. sick of all of that shit that was going on.

You have to read between the lines with what the fatman says in interviews, but I think he's fucking fuming at the decisions D&D have made since they went off the book material. He used to have episode viewings in a private theater by his house. now he says he doesn't watch the show. He has been saying in multiple interviews that the show would need way more seasons and he's disappointed that it's ending so quickly. Basically he thinks it's rushed garbage. D&D subverted the entire moral lesson of the fucking books. They made the final conflict a massive war over a chair instead of the continent uniting against a greater threat.

Lads, what if Bran is Azor Ahai all along? He could do one for us and stab Arya in the heart.

Attached: 1535448552244.jpg (400x400, 32K)

He said that indeed because he didnt want Brienne to follow him, but he is actually going to trying rescue her sister from incoming burning death. Take a look down there

The actor is great and all, but I'll forever be mad that they made the Hound this fat oaf. The Clegane bois are supposed to be broad-shouldered giga chads who are huge and imposing. Dude hardly even got in shape for the role.

>literally only just realized Missandei being executed in chains invalidated her entire, meagre character arc about becoming a freewoman and wanting to liberate slaves

HAAAAAHAHAHOLY FUCK

LITERALLY WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THIS? LIKE IF THEY'D EVEN HAD HER JUMP HERSELF IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER, OR PREFERABLY TRY TO DRAG CERSEI OFF BEFORE BEING KILLED

Littlefinger raised a kinky bitch. What a hero

Would also allow a much better Euron as the bad guy plot. And make Missadei look more powerful. Gotta love how random anons would do a better job than D&D.

why didn't she just circle round the back of them?

Sociopaths are fucking everywhere. Twitter exposes them hard as hell.

>thousands upon thousands of mostly innocent peasants should die in exchange for one fluffy hair qt

modernity

_____ _________ _____!!

Attached: 20190503150120_1.jpg (1680x1050, 551K)

they would've bolted the dragon and dany with ballistas the moment that happened, also they should've done that anyway if dany is that stupid to come close

Season 5 teaser indicates at least 4 more of those leaks will be confirmed next episode
Well they are all commies and neo-marxists so human life means very little to them. Papa Stalin would be extremely proud of them.

The ultimate cuck

Attached: Jaime-and-Brienne-image-jaime-and-brienne-36486675-500-402.jpg (500x402, 72K)

There's no limit for the magic weapons in the show.

>He's my fav character if they kill him off badly I might actually feel something unless they do it right.
I couldn't have been happier with that scene since I didn't see it play out like that and i'm just glad this shitty show was able to briefly entertain me. I didn't catch how annoyed Bronn was getting with not getting what the Lannister cunts promised him. He has been coming unglued for awhile. I was also sure one of those yellow haired fucks was gonna get it. For some reason I was expecting him just to shank somebody randomly without warning at some point if he went through with it at all. I wasnt expecting a confrontation.

Attached: upjumped-cut-throat.jpg (707x946, 76K)

HBO s plot apparently got massivly leaked and its gonna be a shit show.

can someone post the complete spoiler list

Best thing to come out of ASOIAF tbqh

kek. Nice

Betting odds lads with King Autismo in the lead

Attached: Capture1.png (1033x603, 27K)

The people would've died and suffered under Cersei's rule either way, might as well speed it up.

Sansa is based you retard and ayra being a ninja assassin is the opposite of traditional you fucking idiot

>any last words
>"......I fly"

youtu.be/I2RfbXqUV5U

What you listening to /got/?

Dany death when?

No one even reviews shit anymore. They just slap footage together and pocket the rest of the budget.

>this guy has been forgotten within a week
>the people south of winterfell won't even believe he ever existed

OH NONONONONONO
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAJAJAJAJ

Attached: py_pp34493.jpg (474x709, 62K)

She's remarkably fresh-faced for someone who has just spent the previous night being swamped by a horde of the undead and who in an earlier scene was noticeably covered in cuts and bruises.

According to the prophecy Jon will die, Daenerys will die, Cersei will die, Jamie will die, the Hound will die.

Bran will get kinged by democratic rpocess, and Bronn will be one of his advisors, resulting in confusingly comical mixups (Bronn the advisor of Bran).

>stomp all the way across the Seven Kingdoms and nearly die multiple times for a man from an enemy house
>give him your virginity and confess your love
>he leaves you for fucking Cersei
HAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Aryia's attitude still fits to the whole family first bullshit.

If i memebr correctly he didn t even fucking tweet about the grand 3rd episode but instead tweeted about another whatever show a lot.
he clearly doesn t like what dabids are doing.

most based thing posted so far

i like cock

>but this episode was pretty good but what the fuck did they do to Jaime

Uh, no. It's mostly agreed that this episode was all-around bad, not just the Jaime bit. The writing this episode was even cringier than episode two.

I like Asha

Hoorah!

if they made a full GOT map rts game with a crusader kings / total war mix that would be the real shit.

do we actually have any evidence of this? kings landing seems like its running fine from what we've seen.
Empire syndrome in star wars. We're not seeing the big bad regime actually do anything bad.

Did you watch the "next time"?
They're hinting at it coming back when Euron looks at the sky

stop user
it hurts

What if the iron throne was not a chair or even a crown but the friends we made along the way?

Attached: image.jpg (816x376, 65K)

why are they still burning the bodies? isn't Night King dead?

Attached: 1556843730168.jpg (480x478, 37K)

all hail king gendry

The show (and books) had been going downhill for a while, but this season is on a completely different level. It's just hot garbage, scene after scene. Completely weird and illogical.

Attached: 1550122638551.jpg (561x590, 144K)

Where did danny fuck off when euron was attacking her fleet?
Couldn't she come back and attack the iron fleet from rear while they were distracted ?

Attached: 1552128734280.jpg (1200x630, 138K)

How fat is his cock?

Attached: 3EBEFF6C-9630-4BA8-BD0A-C4B9B209BBC5.jpg (2000x2000, 538K)

They needed a cinematic shot at the beginning.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

What can redeem this show?

Hard mode: no "being over and forgotten about"

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E04.1080p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO_snapshot_00.16.20.605_[2019.05.06_13.51.55].jpg (1920x1080, 811K)

This feels like a bad battle harem anime lmao

why the fuck is he still alive. He absolutely should have died in 803

How the fuck is ayra family first if she keeps fucking off out of the north and says she dosn't want to be a lady and do her role for the family; Jesus there are some fucking idiots watching this show

>completely destroyed the usurper's fleet
>drowning, scrambling for skiffs, swimming away from warships to a beach
>traitors, spies, generals, veteran soldiers
>they took Missandei

>muh dragon
>m-m-muh-Missandei
>THEY TOOK MISSANDEI

I fucking cant dudes

dude it's the north and the beginning of a ten year winter. why WOULDN'T they use all their firewood to burn bodies?

frozen ground too hard for digging
Ignore the trenches from the last episode

>and Bronn
WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID THE GUY IS A COMPLETE SOCIOPATH WHY WOULD BRAN EVER TRUST HIM

Attached: 1557060197415.png (473x366, 8K)

CAN SOMEONE POST THE FULL SPOILERS FOR THE SEASON PIC

HERE HAVE A CERSEI

Attached: MyersRobertson_002.jpg (1082x1348, 156K)

Agreed best scene this season because he's that kinda guy.

it got speared through the neck and drowned if that thing is still alive then im 110% sure stannis is alive too

THE RAVEN KING RISES.

>some guys in a boat snipped a dragon
>they hit 3/3 shots
>in a swaying boat
>agaisn't a flying dragon

Attached: 1554620485120.png (338x294, 137K)

He's a fucking maester sort of. I mean, the actual answer is nepotism
>best friends with Jon Snow
>saved Dany's orbiter's life when no one else could
>figured out how to kill white walkers

Honestly if Jon doesn't fuck off to the wall or beyond at the end I'm going to be even more disappointed

Is it just a Jewish experiment on how retarded they can go before the guy can tell something's up?

Attached: 1557142634969.jpg (410x452, 15K)

What's everyone's favorite part of the episode? Mine's Bronn as always...

Attached: directed by quentin tarantino.png (1920x1080, 941K)

Is Jon Snow the only truly respectable character in GOT? Maybe not the only one, but certainly one of the most respectable characters of the entire show, if not the most.

Who do you, in all sincerity, do you think is the most respectable character of the show?

Attached: helen-sloan-hbo-3-1556739441.jpg (480x478, 40K)

they knew she couldn't swim, because of her... condition

the crux of the show is big dick/no dick jokes, and Pod is there to fulfil the former.

If Sansa wins

>in two weeks finally free from slavishly downloading the episodes every week
Hallelujah!

I must say, I really liked the actor portraying Stannis in the show - he looked emotionally cold as Stannis in the books and holding a grudge.

>Sandor has become a pussy magnet
>Jaime romance and redemption arc BTFO
Only death can pay for life

Like a baby's arm holding an apple.

Nice episode, happened much more than i thought.
>fuck off ghost budget is low
>fuck off reghal budget is low
are they finally covering drogon with a fucking armor i guess?

Pod

what was the point of this scene?

Yeah then manage to miss one dragon when all 20 boats fire at once and the dragon was coming on a stationary trajectory.

>The bitter bookfags who have been dealing with showfags telling them, "The show is still great," and, "D&D know what they're doing," for five years: TOP FUCKING KEK

>Gendry

Literal fan-service tier character. Was brought back to fuck Arya once, and now has been told to fuck off to Storms End because Arya don't need no man. Waste of a character.

Attached: Gendry.png (639x983, 1005K)

Can someone explain to me why Sansa and Arya 'don't trust' daenerys other than to artificially create conflict for the tv show even though she came and saved them all from the dead

As if anybody would fucking care about Miss Andy at this point.
Considering the fucking circumstances Dany and co should be absolutely thankful it wasn't someone way, way more important than her

He probably feels just like bobby b at this point
>every time I close my eyes I see their blonde hair and smug, satisfied faces

>Not opening fire on Drogon while he's sitting with all your scorpions on the wall.

What the flying fuck Cersei? Without that dragon, its over for the traitors and foreign invaders.
Tywin would be massively disappointed in Cersei for her stupidity.

But the plot is boring ! The boar in season 1 killed it (king Robert was boared).

No, really - nothing happened in S8 except they killed the main motivation of the series.

I thought they could do a clever twist, but after this ep I believe the leaks: apparently all they have is "evil Dany".

I didn't even hate episode 3, but killing the NK and then following up with nothing makes it irredeemable. D&D blew it.

This hero is single-cockedly repopulating the North. Show some respect.

>me on the left

>Gendry Baratheon the lord of Storm's End
What the fuck is Storm's End? Why do they introduce meme cities out of nowhere in the last season?

Attached: 1526120220015.jpg (437x501, 47K)

Better than lil baratheon turning a girl into a future cat lady after taking her v

you have to go back

>do you think is the most respectable character of the show?
Littefinger
Also Jon literally tried to scream at a dragon how the FUCK do you respect that snow manlet

The girls were paid whores. Sansa was just 4d chessing him to have a nice butcherer when the time comes.

>they would've bolted the dragon and dany with ballistas the moment that happened, also they should've done that anyway if dany is that stupid to come close
I'm so exhausted trying to keep up with their fuck-ups I just attributed that scene to artistic license. They need to parlay and needed dramatic effect. It's like ships being impossibly close in Star Trek. Otherwise, it was a highly entertaining scene, so I was willing to look past the idiotic proximity.

Attached: 1493063773549.jpg (550x366, 47K)

WHY IS IT SO SHIT NOW

I guess Arya Thought
>They only Male Stark Left is probably unable to have kids
>I can't Marry Gendry - better have the Hound's Bastard and get him legitimized as a Stark
I started writing this ironically but now it makes sense

Attached: 3xm098ERt94x.jpg (1240x620, 55K)

Please leave

Cersei is literally using them as human shields and showed to have no issues bombing and killing anyone to stay in power. It's not as much about the current treatment but the psychology of their ruler. Isn't it not even a year ago when she 9/11'd the pope in the middle of the city?

oh thats hot

Attached: RgHugcg.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

they have trained a fuckload aiming that thing on moving targets, and quiburn probably calculated how much they need to lead and gave them pictures with different sizes of the dragon and how far to lead. also the dragon seemed to fly a straight path so not that hard to hit it when it's a surprise attack

You're only pointing this out, because the character and fans are both women. If there was a similar circumstance involving men, you'd call the male-Missandei character a bro, and say that the male-Dany character is a complex character, who puts his comrades first.

i guess she obsesses too much about the throne and didnt tell the stark girls what her plans are about the north

I stopped enjoying the show at s5e01 but now im enjoying it as much if not more than ever before because of how trash it is

Attached: jvp87mwi8lw21.jpg (1024x553, 110K)

Red Comet wins the throne

they read the leaks

>The ACTUAL patricians: This show has been shit for 4 seasons and last episode was no better, but at least /our guy/ Euron is still BTFO'ing these sad cunts

women dont trust other women

Until Dany wins the war he's just a hobo.
Hitting Dany would have been easier. But diplomatics is still a thing.

>mfw he actually got Highgarden and becomes Warden of the South

Attached: smug.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Maybe something to do with their grandfather and uncle getting burnt to death by her father.

Rickon.

Oh wait.

Honestly in the books it seems like Rickon is literally just there to fuck after the series is over so that there are more starks in the future

Dillane's a great actor, anyone who wants more Dillane kino should watch 44 Inch Chest.

Because Dany’s a crazy foreign bitch who shacked up with their brother out of nowhere and brought a shitload of foreigners and three dragons who eat “whatever they want” into their North

Theon

Cercei killing everyone and genociding the north

Roll credits

Attached: EC15830E-01AA-46AB-8C7A-B551951E6D76.jpg (968x681, 53K)

She can do more good for the family by doing what's she's best at.

Friendly reminder that G.R.R.M. said in recent interviews that corporate suits trashed his original story and ending in order to write 3 big "shocking scenes" and episode and shove in characters that tested well with their focus demo where they don't belong. The execs overrode his wishes on the matter. The big scenes could get a big cheer or outraged reaction doesn't matter, it's all about writing the show for the Burlington Bar YouTube videos alone and happy or angry reactions both work. Then they barely bothered to string those "shocking subversive" Burlington Bar aimed moments together with bullshit they didn't care about making an incomprehensible mess of a story and abandoning the original ASoIaF and G.R.R.M.'s plans. That explains the last few seaons.

>last episode
>Jon kills Dany
>no need for Night Watch anymore
>"I heard they have a Wall in Essos that needs help"
>black screen
>and who are you...

Attached: 1548482673385.jpg (3693x2904, 1.88M)

What was S4's mistake?

xth for that image of the "leaks" is complete horseshit. Predicted the bit about Missandei and Sansa and then the rest is fanfic tier assumptions taken at face value. Hell, it's even inaccurate about Jaime. Its probably some animator who worked on the episode having a giggle. There's been so many fake leaks it's funny to watch everyone clamor at another

Attached: d691776c5690.webm (853x480, 2.12M)

Somehow Gilly has managed to look more retarded

Literally one of the worst scenes of this episode - felt like it was from a different show

they felt Dany is just using Jon

NO NO NO NO LET'S ACTUALLY BRING DORNE PLOTLINE BACK

Attached: 1530896463558.gif (618x894, 21K)

>people thought cersei was crazy for underestimating white walkers and dragons

Attached: 2334534656.jpg (279x295, 28K)

They have copies of the scripts where dany eventually dies in shame.

Why didn't Cersei just kill everyone there and then?

Why is Kings Landing now a dustbowl?

How much money did Starbucks pay to have that cup placed intentionally?

Why did they fuck up Jamie's character so badly?

Why did they kill the only black woman?

Attached: 0_G-O-T.jpg (1200x900, 82K)

If she dies I will be buttmad.

Attached: dany.jpg (768x981, 109K)

Did anyone get Red Wedding vibes from the chicks trying to pick up Pod, and the Hound at the feast? Could swear they were about to be Lannister spies and stab a few people

I don't understand this. Why ask for stuff to get posted that you already saw?

Davos, Brienne and Pod

Based.

FUCK DRAGONS
AND FUCK DRAGON RIDERS

Ahh, my council of the 4 wisest men in Westeros.

Tyrion...
Sam Tarly...
The 70 year old illiterate smuggler...
The sellsword who will betray you for any price...

Although Beric had a stupid death, his character wasn't ruined. Same with Theon.

LEAKS WHEN

The situation only happens because the characters are women.

As both a Hound and Jaime fag, I am feeling very conflicted

cope more bookfag

>But diplomatics is still a thing.
For the person who broke almost every promise ever and nuked the pope and the heirs of the most powerful family in Westeros?

They mentioned a new prince of Dorne, who?
They butchered the Martells both metaphorically and literally, who even rules Dorne

>Friendly reminder that G.R.R.M. said in recent interviews that corporate suits trashed his original story

Maybe he should have written it on time.

women are incapable of working with other humans, friendship, love, or doing anything worthwhile and are a plague on each other, themselves, and all of humanity. they hate each other and all people and themselves.

Good. Fuck the fat cunt

Possibilities:
>night king is still alive, perhaps bran is the night king
>lord of light (or his avatar) shows up
>varys becomes king, reveals himself not to be a eunuch after all

Attached: 1550055360563.jpg (542x543, 77K)

>70 year old illiterate smuggler

Leave based onion man out of this please.

Attached: Davos_Seaworth_2.jpg (512x512, 34K)

Gods, this is country.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1365x766, 125K)

Source?

no it wasn't, fuck and suck arc was good

More importantly, why didn't Cersei kill him with her archers?
She literally had no reason not to after she killed Missandei...

Did Jon fucking really tell Sansa the secret expecting she would keep it?
She didn't even say "i swear", just mumbled something.

I want to fap to smug Lena perfectly looped

Are yes the traditional medieval view of letting one of your young daughters become an uber assassin ninja that back flips all around the place killing important enemy figures and leaders gee i really must have a poor understanding of medieval history and medieval traditional roles for women

HE WAS THE PROPHET OF THE LORD OF LIGHT

>s5e01
I'm currently at episode 7 of season 5. I think the show is as great now as ever.

this is fake right the writers could just bet millions on this through friends

This, and George has also described the show as fanfiction recently.

In the past, he's quoted several times as saying he dislikes fanfiction, because it's always a pale imitation of the original author's work, and thinks all fanfic writers should write something original. He has also said he would never endorse a continution of Ice and Fire by anyone else, either a sequel or prequel series or if he can't finish it

seems like he has massively soured on the show in the last 3 seasons. No wonder.

>ABLOO BLOO BLOO ITS UNFAIR BECAUSE GIRL
Everyone calls Rhaegar and Robert retarded for doing the exact same thing (starting a war for personal reasons). Stop looking for sexism where it doesn’t exist, Dany fucking sucks and so did Rhaegar

How the fuck did Aegon submit a whole continent able to mass produce ballistas ?

What exactly is stopping Cersei from killing everyone here right now? They are clearly within the reach of these giant crossbows

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e04.1080p.web.h264-memento_0002.jpg (1920x1080, 388K)

Daenerys the mad queen can only take on mere slavers with 3 fucking dragons.

Daenerys the mad queen fucks up at the first real resistance she has ever faced in her failed invasion of Westeros despite having a huge army, 3 dragons and the 2nd largest fleet.
She should have been satisfied with slavers bay instead of reaching too far.

me on the left

who has the thiccest plot armor samwell or tyrion?

>Euron is the only living person who has killed a dragon
>Only looks mildly pleased
god he really is /ourchad/ isn't he

>tfw you find out your prince charming was just using you as his side piece while he was on a break with Stacy

Tully whores - Cat, Sansa, Lysa - are the reason everything went to shit.

Yup but when there's talking to do she never killed anyone. The other time Dany was in KL to talk would have also been optimal to kill her.

>all men
based

Name ONE thing zoomers and women havn;t ruined

desu this doesnt phase me too much. I mean most of the pics work together besides the intro scene one. And its totally understandable that if you had an oncoming siege, you would burn or waste the entry to the city in prep.

>Bran's sigil is Sonic riding a tractor

kek

Bad news bro. She's fucking dead and her story was pointless. Dragons die with her as does the Targaryen bloodline for good.

There aren't even 100 unsullied here

Attached: cat.jpg (185x159, 4K)

GRRUMM is done writing, you naive sweaty boob.

>Jon is sat in a tavern outside Winterfell alone
>He requests the bard to play "Don't stop believing by the Journey"
>The door opens
>It's Sansa
>She takes a seat
>They read the menu
>"What looks good tonight?"
>"I dunno"
>"Arya had to go to the Maester... Switch Birth Control.."
>Jon frowns
>IT GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON
>Bran enters
>"Mmmm onion rings"
>"Best in the Seven Kingdoms as far as I'm concerned"
>A man wearing a members only cloak looks over at the table
>STREET LIGHT... PEOPLE
>Arya is outside struggling to parallel park her horse
>"Shit.."
>LIVING JUST TO FIND DEVOTION
>Two black guys walk in
>"How was work today bran?"
>"All I did was sit in the Godswood having meaningless visions"
>"You may not realize it yet but you are formulating false prophecies"
>"It's a secondary character arc.. So buck up"
>"Your right.. focus on the good times"
>The members only cloak wearer goes to the outhouse
>Arya still can't park her horse
>HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEELIAAAAING
>STREET LIGHT PEOPOEEEEEEEELE
>DON'T STOP
>Cuts to black

Attached: hbz-got-index-1495732823.jpg (1200x600, 142K)

"honor"

Because cersei suddenly cares about that.

Attached: 1555924912703.png (391x478, 203K)

NED
I HAVE A COCK
YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER
WHAT DO YOU SAY

honor

Reminder that HBO UK made a twitter post basically CONFIRMING that he's still alive

It's not just you, it was horrendously cringe. I had half the episode muted while I browsed Yea Forums desu.

i guess the more important thing is what are they gonna do after burning all the bodies? you're solved the problem of thousands of rotting bodies but now you have thousands of skeletons and pieces of armor/weapons littering the grounds

>half of the army survived against the NK
OH NONONONONONONO

>Gendry called Arya beautiful
Suspension of disbelief ruined.

GRRM's original 13 seasons is based on the idea that they would need 1 minute per page of the books, though. 13 seasons = 13 * 10 * 60 = 7800 minutes, which is about the number of pages the books are going to take up.

that was never going to happen.

new edition edition

maybe lord too fat to finish a book should get to writing huh :^)

Yes. Jon is dumb and can't think or act on his own anymore. Women have to tell him what to do. Sansa will tell him what to do after Dany. That's why he deserves exile to the frozen wastes and likely freezing to death which by the way, I assure you is what happens to him.

>Bran is the Red God
>he's time travelling to save Dondarian, whisper *something* in young-Varis' ear after castration, doing everything the Red God did
>end of ep 6
>Dany and/or Jon on the iron throne
>Bran wargs the dragon
>kills them
>ends the entire monarchy, destroying the wheel and its spokes
>establishes democracy with Varis and Tyrion at the helm as the philosophers in charge of enacting it
>goes and lives north of the wall

Women hate other women and enjoy interpersonal conflict-drama, so there's a whole bit of natural subtext to this cat fight you're probably oblivious to and which doesn't get explained because the target audience doesn't need it explained to them. But, as far as non gyno-viewers are concerned, I have no idea. I dunno why Arya would care one way or the other but they insinuated her character into the Night King storyline so who knows. Sansa is just supposed to be super smart 4D chess now.

It already exists on CK2 mate.
Play M&B warbands GoT mod(there are 2 seperate total conversion mods) if you want to experience combat.
CK2 is for the roleplaying,strategy and politics side of it.

jesus fucking christ. It's not hard to remember a massive fucking fleet of ships anyone could see with the naked eye from miles away

Nah, robust female friendships are kino. The way Sansa and Arya act is how all best friends act when some arrogant Instahoe tries to insert herself into your friend group

Most of them marched South along the kingsroad with Jon, right?

>Dany and Cersei are mad queens
>D&D's goal all along was to subvert feminist expectations and show that women are vile bitches

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1464389634108.jpg (377x377, 38K)

How did they clean up the streets and all the surrounding of winterfell from hundreds of thousands of dead bodies full diseases in like 6 hours?

Attached: 1447543966212.jpg (346x517, 30K)

In season 1, Joffrey ordered Ned's beheading. When Cersei explicitly told him to pardon Ned. And everyone suspected Littlefinger influenced him to do it. And then you guys rallied behind Robb.

It's bad news for all of us though, it is why season 8 is the worst ever.

>People think the starbucks cup was left by accident

They knew this would become a meme, this is 4d chess levels of marketing.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ENDING SCREENSHOT

Attached: If the Night King won.jpg (600x641, 61K)

this one was made earlier but whatever. I can't keep up with how fast /got/ is right now

I despise that the unsullied fight in thin ass scraps of flexible leather.
They're a fucking phalanx army, they fight in formation. They should have heavy as fuck breastplates and helmets so that if one of them gets tagged, the shield wall doesn't collapse.

Dany is very high T and that's probably why she is so unattractive.

Daddy issues

kind of irrelevant side plot

god damn this looks lame. I believe it's totally happening too.

I too want to know

>What can redeem this show?
There's not a lot of options left at this point, sadly. The turning point was the moment the show overtook the books. The writers could never emulate GRRM's talent. If the show runners were brave, they would've paused production of the series until they could deliver the great writing we've come to know from GoT.

The only option I can think of is both expensive and risky: finish out the season with a bittersweet ending, publicly admit they failed to deliver writing of the caliber we all expected, then either 1) wait for GRRM to finish the story his way or 2) start rewriting the final 1-2 seasons, re-film the last 1-2 seasons with better writing, then release it as an alternative, TRUE ending to the series. Maybe handwave the bad final season as being one of Bran's visions or something. Or just say fuck it and tell viewers to pretend it never happened. Point being that they'd have to completel redo the last 15ish episodes and that shit will never happen because money.

I hate both those conversion mods. It's harder to build up a company than in vanilla and I only got successful by joining the Mannis.

Ssshhh

He's the only character who will always tell the truth, just like Ned.

What the fuck, this is so bad.

Literally nobody's fault except for GRRM, the fucking hack. ADwD came out 8 years ago. If he wrote one fucking page a day, not including weekends, he would have 2,000 pages of material. Easily enough for 2 books. Instead, Winds of Winter isn't even draft ready because the stupid fat fuck made too many comicon appearances and now he's super tired. I read these books in fucking 2008 and I'm pissed I was duped by the lazy fat cunt. He isn't a writer, he was just trying to get rich and when it happened he checked out. yes I'm mad I will never see the book ending

Attached: 1550768894119.jpg (580x548, 58K)

>a random translator who doesn’t even translate anymore vs. the literal Warden of the North

Given the climate they are from, doesn't it still make sense? Did the egyptians have breastplates?

>then you guys rallied behind Robb
/got/ has always been a true and honourable Baratheon supporting general you fucking shit.

Attached: ImplyingFull.gif (300x167, 2.95M)

Dragonfire is what I'd use.
Turn them all to ash.

Name one (1) time Storms End has ever been relevant to any aspect of the story.

>bUT iT's CalLEd GAme of THRONES

No you fucks, it's called "A Song of Ice and Fire". HBO chose to use the title of the first book because it's catchier.

lel

Sam on the throne.

They made her beg and cry too

What a strange episide.

Fuck me that's great. This is unironically one of the endings I hoped for.

>copy and pasted ballistas
sasuga D&D

what? how? where?

So they would nuke their own city?

it'll never happen mainly because D&D want to get away from the show ASAP. This is also a reason it's so rushed and terrible.

It's real.

Stannis defended it during Robert's rebellion, it's the place where Davos saved him. Also the seat of power of the Baratheons and all.

twitter.com/HBO_UK/status/1124694428164214787

Robb took up arms against a tyrannical false monarch and fought with honour and fairness. Dany wants to turn King's Landing into an all-you-can-eat peasant barbecue buffet. You fucking retard.

>felt like it was from a different show
What is that supposed to mean now that game of thrones literally isn't game of thrones anymore?

Yeah. And he does the hard choices, even if it's unpopular, like going to fetch the wildlings while all his men disliked it. He was obviously right, so he did it despite popular opinion. Respectable.

100% this.
Hilarious.
D&D unintentionally showing how shit women are at these things

>patricians
>/our guy/ is awful show Euron aka "funny drunk lad hahaha"
yeah, no

Absolutely, as did syrians, persians, ottomans et cetera.

Without decent armour you're just not going to survive long in a prolonged conflict. As romantic as the 'lightly armoured skrimisher' fantasy trope is, it's just nonsense really and is done for the filming convenience of not having to get people into actual suits of armour.

Attached: before and after.jpg (883x599, 390K)

I still am. Gendry better do his duty and kill the traitors now.

Attached: 1464523115903.jpg (472x624, 125K)

Jon kills crazy bitch Dany, Jaime goes back to Cersei because twu wuv and they die in each other's arms, Tyrion also risks his life for Cersei, Jon having lost all will to live wanders into the north pole to die (no cool becoming the new night king, just wanders off to die), Sansa becomes Littlefinger and fucks off by herself to Winterfell to rule the North all alone, Arya just fucking vanishes. Bran Stark becomes King and sits on the Iron Throne and KL starts dismantling feudalism to replace with liberal democracy and egalitarianism. These leaks are now confirmed by multiple sources that have been 100% correct and all line up with each other.

Of all the shows crimes, the outside of the city walls being sand is the least criminal of them.
Within the time of those shots, the trees could have easily been cleared, and not grown back from winter snows or frosts.

Please dont let this be real

I had no problem with them managing to land the hit like that, since those are ironborns strengths, but the retarded shit that followed with them missing every shot on a much easier charging target got my jimmies russled

I had a gf once tell me how hot she finds the Hound. I kinda look like him, just as tall, muscular, hairy, minus the burnt face. I guess not all women are into the pretty boy type.

Where is the idea even coming from? Obviously there would be some casualties but even the much more extreme battle of Winterfell with dragons and resurrecting zombies didn't have that many casualties inside the walls.

Dany has well trained and disciplined troops and just one dragon she rides on, so has close control over.

Hardly relevant to anything. Basically a footnote from events two decades to the actual plot. And Robert being from there is meaningless if we never see him go there. He could be from anywhere and it wouldn't change anything.

What utter bullshit.
We saw the Dorthraki get swatted. We saw the Unsullied get overrun and Greyworm abandoned his men to their fate.
D&D even confirmed after that "The Dothraki are basically finished and the Unsullied are now a bodyguard unit"

Shitty writing.

>babbies first hiatus

faggot, try liking the Berzerk series. As soon as Muira got even a sniff of money, he became a lazy hack playing video games all day, and only resurfaces to make a few chapters to get more money before going on another hiatus to eat cheetos and masturbate to pillows.

Even D&D would pull such a boring ending.

She's a woman. They lack these skills.

Jaime made her a knight.
And than he made her a woman.

Attached: b.jpg (1280x720, 305K)

Women think they can save everything and everyone, it's why you hear about them falling in love with murderers and criminals. cant blame them for their instincts. Pretty realistic imo

d&d retardation

>La Pucelle's purity is corrupted by Chad cock

Little redpilled here. Should have saved it for marriage. Shame.

Jaime is holding a coffee cup in his hand while in the great hall in KL.
Pic related

Attached: GoT gaff 1.png (750x422, 754K)

Cersei brought all the peasants into the Red Keep. The only way to burn her out is burning the Red Keep down with all of them inside. This is pointed out twice in the episode and it's made clear that she's doing it to prevent Dany from just burning it down. Tyrion outright says the only way to utilise her dragons is burning the Red Keep and killing all the people inside. This show is not complex, pay fucking attention.

They apparently would and I was doubtful until last night but now tons of cources are pouring in confirming this and they keep turning up right now. Absolutely the only way they are not true is is there is some elaborate massive fakeout they paid and actual CGI production team to make full fake episodes for because that's where the leaks are coming from, the post-production and special effects professionals, and they have been right. Some even mentioned they think the ending sucks ass.

So they can't use the dragons to breach the walls and then assault the keep?

why the fuck does that scene even exist? I like the scene as well but it's so pointless.

1. He knows Cersei will lose and if she does he won't get shit. He'll probably die because he's Cersei's pawn.
2. He needs Tyrion to be alive if he wants to get shit from Daenerys, so what's the point of threatening Jaime and Tyrion? If he kills Jaime Tyrion won't give him shit and if he kills Tyrion he won't get shit either. Killing both wouldn't give him shit either. What's the fucking point?

It was a well acted scene though.

By liberal democracy you mean a handful of landowners electing a parliament made up of themselves, right

DONT STOP
BELEEEEEVANG

Attached: apu.jpg (354x286, 15K)

>The only way to burn her out is burning the Red Keep down with all of them inside.
Why?

Burn her army on the outside and then let the ground troops do the work in the Red Keep. Or let them starve for a week or two until the peasants eat Cersei alive and save themselves.

Dany dies so Tyrion will reward Bronn not only with his castle as promised by the now dead Jaime but a place in the elite of Westeros as a council member

What do you think Dracarys means you fucking idiot? Yes you can invade a city while minimising casualties, but she clearly doesn't care about that anymore.

There's literally no character development from Bronn. He's literally been a sellsword pawn this entire series. It almost looked like he'd developed a conscious when saving Jamie from a fucking dragon, but no, he's going to do a Lannisters bidding like a good whipping boy with the promise of more treats.

He's looking out for number 1.
He waltzed into Winterfell with a Crossbow and threatened them and they bent the knee. He doesn't know who is going to win 100%.
He's just assuring no matter what happens he wins.
Exactly what GoT books and show is all about.

>let them starve for a week or two
That's called a siege. Tyrion and Varys suggest doing exactly that and Dany says no. Do you bumblefucks actually watch the shows you talk about?

sounds just gay enough to be real

>Dracarys means

Nothing because it's a literal capeshit say for the soibois.

he hedges his bets, and ends out losing every time. Why on earth shouldn't he have taken the gold and fucked off somewhere?