Are you all complaining about the lack of trees and farms and shit for real...

Are you all complaining about the lack of trees and farms and shit for real? Have you ever left your house during different seasons of the year? It's just been winter so obviously the nature died a little, now it's going to grow back.

Attached: file.png (1680x1050, 2.54M)

It looks like Quarth (the greatest city that ever was or will be).

>winter causes a dustbowl

BRAVO

this show is so unbelievably bad
have sex OP

>Quarth
Qarth

Attached: 1547881437268.jpg (350x307, 29K)

>it cant be cold and dry

A medieval city of this size would have more settlements immediately outside of its walls.

Also KL is clearly in a temperate zone. There should be trees there at least, and it should be snowing, since its winter.

Also Cersei could have wiped Dany's forces out.

>Trees dissapear and grow back to be 10m tall between seasons

They probably chopped them to make all those anti-dragon scorpions, so I'm not THAT bothered about it. But your logic was too retarded to let go.

Attached: 3569.jpg (1024x344, 179K)

Someone post the webm

Attached: 34543345.jpg (1280x720, 409K)

Attached: got.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

We’ve all seen your mums cunt, even you have once incel

yes, the mountains and hills go away for the winter

>Cersei doesn't just kill everyone there and then

They don't even give a shit anymore, everyone is shitting money at this point.

Attached: 0_G-O-T.jpg (1200x900, 82K)

Winter lasted one day and barely made it past winterfell

>all nature dies during winter
>and then grow back out of nowhere during spring

I knew game of thrones damaged people's brain but dang

Wow. Y'all are dumbasses.

Obviously, Cersei clearcutted and salted the land outside the walls of King's Landing because she was anticipating a siege.

Yea Forums can't even into military history.

I'm not complaining about farms. I'm complaining about the fact there's 20 fucking huge ass ballistae on the walls, plus archers, and Dany, and like 30 of her brown pals are standing right in front of them in the open and nobody just fucking shoots her and her dragon. Obviously they can do it because the scene prior they did it with a handful of guys on boats.

And then I get even more mad because that's basically the kind of defenses Winterfell should have had with everyone manning the walls for a siege rather than standing in the middle of a fucking field. If the objective of this shit was for visuals, it failed. If the objective was to show Cersei as smarter and more deserving of the throne than Dany, it definitely succeeded.

Are you a fucking moron, the cold doesnt fucking kill grass

i'm sure that we are intended to believe that Dany's armies are out of range, which is why the messengers meet in the middle.

You're just nitpicking. IMO this was the most kino episode since season 4 finale.

>winter causes trees to disappear.

>Dany's armies are out of range
>Le pirate man sniped a flying target 3/3 from a ship on the sea

what the fuck

Ultimately the order starts with Cersei who, I guess, you could make the argument wants to expose Dany or push her to kill thousands. Also in medieval times it was considered dishonorable to attack during a conference or whatever you'd consider that. So with the northmen in open rebellion still, even prior to Dany's landing, that would just give an excuse for more lords to flock to Jon's side.

>out of range
>scene just 10 minutes earlier in which rhaegal is killed by ballistae which are unable to be spotted from at least 2000 feet in the air

kys

>i'm sure that we are intended to believe that Dany's armies are out of range
Oh fuck off. Euron just sniped one of her dragons while she was several thousand feet in the air. They could easily kill her and her entire crew right there.

HAVE SEX

>It's just been winter
Wait. Killing the night king suddenly reversed the seasons?

>also..
>akscually..
>what the writers meant was....
>my interpretation of it was...

oh ok more fanfic filling in the holes

Attached: D54aEg9X4AAKvDp.jpg (1198x600, 54K)

It's firmly established by this point Cersei doesn't give a fuck because she blew up the state church and killed thousands. She also had Dany's pet negro beheaded right in front of her. She also backstabbed on the alliance to stop the wights.

There's no logical reason anyone can give that stops Cersei, or even an anonymous gate captain, from opening fire immediately and killing all of them.

>It's just been winter
Winter lasted less than a day.
What you could argue is that this area would usually be filled with tents and temporary market stalls of various merchants, but they either fled or were moved inside the walls for safety during the war.

SQUARTH

Attached: 304600A7-DFF3-42EA-AC34-0F58269ED579.jpg (130x130, 3K)

Attached: blub.jpg (634x848, 111K)

It takes a little suspension of disbelief, but if you don't overanalyze shit then you can chalk it up to a trick of perspective

euron on his ship was in range, Cersei on the walls of King's Landing was not.

Just headcanon that, and enjoy the fucking show.

there is nothing to enjoy outside of moments like these, the dialogue is dogshit

???????????????????

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1920x1080, 415K)

>>>>>
it's just a trick of perspective bro, enjoy the show!

>Also in medieval times it was considered dishonorable to attack during a conference or whatever you'd consider that

dude, they dont give a fuck about dishonor, chivalry or any of the other medieval customs.

these kikes had cercei blow up the largest church and center of religion in westeros along with HUNDREDS of nobles and faced zero consequences

see
I could hit Dany from that range with a tennis ball.
>DOOD TURN UR BRAIN OFF

>trees got chopped down
whats your point?

which season is this

I mean I agree, I think Cersei has gotten to saturday morning cartoon levels of villainy, but its established you typically don't ambush someone at a peace summit unless you want to drive potential allies away and currently outside of the Golden Company and the Lannister army they don't have many ground forces and giving another rebellious army with a much more popular local figure a reason to point you out as unjust is probably a deathblow. Despite what we know, people don't know for sure Cersei blew up the Red Keep outside of major characters in open rebellion, just like they didn't know Robert Baratheon's kids were incestuous bastards. Clearly proving/showing an event that highlights someone as evil would give a lot more people reason to turn on Cersei. So from that perspective I can see why she would refrain from killing off Dany and Dragons. Also just the chance it might go wrong. What if they kill Dany but not the dragon immediately and Cersei just immediately gets incinerated? There's risks involved in that kind of attack despite the overwhelming advantage. Cersei knows of Harrenhal and knows that castle walls probably couldn't save her so why even get remotely close to a dragon and provoke it?

shit looks worse than dorne

did they also chop down mountains

>which season is this

I'm not 200% sure, but pic related was from the season where Cersei had the church blowed up and it still looked how it was supposed to.

>whats your point?

The geography is all wrong.
Trees or no Trees there isn't a flat area for this to take place outside of the city because the city was built in the shadow of a mountain.

Attached: Kings-Landing-Great-Sept-6x10-1[1].png (1500x622, 1.36M)

>why even get remotely close to a dragon and provoke it?
That was literally the point of chopping the black lady's head off. To provoke Dany into attacking with her dragon.

Like I said, no one can provide any logical reason Cersei doesn't just immediately have them all killed. Her entire entourage is 200 feet from the city gates with hundreds of arrows pointed at her and they could easily NOSCOPE that dragon as shown two scenes prior.

regardless of the logic behind it just look at the state of that shot in general

dumb phoneposter

>Her entire entourage is 200 feet from the city gates with hundreds of arrows pointed at her and they could easily NOSCOPE that dragon as shown two scenes prior.

They knew that Quburn maxed the marine ballista tech tree but the city ones aren't fully maxed.

>all those people living on the water like that
>what could they possibly eat

Attached: logansrun1.jpg (550x367, 27K)

The most based man that ever was and will be

Didn't they cut down a shit-load of trees for one of the numerous elaborate Lannister schemes to win the war or some shit?

It’s completely dependent on food from the reach.

That was a pretty big plot point in season 2

Ye unlike blowing up Notre Dame while all the nobility is in there which is fine.

How she even is on throne is beyond me. What are all the other lords of Westeros doing?

based

that doesn't mean they don't produce their own

>What is a cold, frozen steppe?
>What is Siberia, Mongolia, Patagonia, etc?
You incels need to find better arguments to diss this show.

>the city can teleport
This show is fucking terrible and has been since season 2

The fuck has any of that got to with KL? It’s in a temperate climate

Attached: 277B62E7-DF38-4B37-A90E-AD5774A80ADA.jpg (2118x1143, 641K)

>It’s in a temperate climate
During SUMMER

SPOILER: Seasons last 4 years in GoT