Jake Paul's Suck and Fuck formerly Logan Paul's Sneed and Feed

Jake Paul's Suck and Fuck formerly Logan Paul's Sneed and Feed.

Attached: IMG_20190506_131532.png (634x406, 186K)

Why are so many parents incapable of blaming themselves for raising shitty children?

Well La Dee Dah, Mr. Park Avenue Manicure

They got drugged, retard

If you let your kid go to a party like that in the first place you're a fucking retard.

They claim they were.
It's just as likely they behaved like most teenage girls who can't handle alcohol.

After attending a thot party organised by a youtuber.

Wah wah. The Paul's were the based ones here. I would only do what they did.

>ywn be a little Cali zoomer boy who went to this party for shits and giggles and ended up fucking drugged up teen girls undressing for you
DIMSA

Doubt it. Underage cunts can't take drink, most would be gagging for a chance to suck Jake Pauls dick.

Shitty parents, shitty people. Nuke California.

it's feed and seed retard

Says every girl who can’t handle her drink and makes an ass of herself

i hav boner

You messed up the entire thing. It's fuck and suck not the order you have it in, and in the way you formatted it Logan Paul is the sneed, so you didn't have to include the name again right after and it should have been seed instead but only after the word feed.

Who s is Jake Paul? I get that he’s a YouTuber, but what does he do? Game reviews? Pranks?

What actually happened was probably just a lot of sluts going to suck dick and party, took some drugs and drank more than they could handle and didn't want their parents to know so they said they were spiked.

It's quite hard to understand. Basically he makes 20 minute long vlogs and advertises his merch literally every 30 seconds. Children watch it for mindless vicarious friend/lifestyle simulator.

>DERR DEY WENT TO A PARDY DEY DESERVE TO BE DRUGGED
Kek, incels are funny, if you weren't completely unfuckable you'd understand normal people go to parties
>but muh bad parenting!
You ended up here on the incel terrorist website, your parents were even shittier

What does "wah wah" mean in non tranny SJW retard?

the funny thing is this guy is prob actually an incel saying this

We aren't 14 year old and getting abused by some rando dude. I mean, being on a incel terrorist website seems way better for my potential future children. Oh wait, i can't get laid, that's why i dislike 14 year olds going to party where alcohol is served in famous degenerate "rockstar's" parties.

>A big warning to those with daughters: You made a mistake

Attached: ee4b576eafd831404db2a9f3809f1785.jpg (720x888, 81K)

Based as fuck.

Attached: 1556487729489.jpg (720x540, 68K)

I love merrydaughterpipeposting

>Kek, incels are funny

Attached: 85248705-1049-478A-9F6E-9F328C356124.jpg (626x1024, 68K)

This

Attached: bz-5ccbfc41a2d7e.png (891x306, 187K)

To be fair, his attitude probably gets him laid more often than the average 4channel user

>take teenage girls to a party where there's alcohol and drugs
>leave them at the party unsupervised
>girls drink alcohol and do drugs
>girls get fucked up
>"i-it's not their fault!"
Correct. The fault is these dumbass parents who never told their kids no.