Which MCU movie is the best and why is it based ant-man?

Which MCU movie is the best and why is it based ant-man?

Attached: images (1).jpg (400x400, 17K)

Iron Man. Everything after that is just Iron Man but with different characters.

Because it's wholesome

Attached: Ant-Man-Wasp-Movie-Suit-Paul-Rudd-Qanda.jpg (798x420, 27K)

Ant-Man 2 was unironic comfy capekino and the best MCU film. Second place goes to Thor Ragnarok

There are people out there who think Ragnorok is the worst, yet seem to forget just how bad Thor 2 was and how completely forgettable the first was.

>ant-man
wrong again

Attached: wong.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

can I get a naked Tayne?

>Second place goes to Thor Ragnarok
I couldn't watch that shit after seeing so many African Asgardians.

>Avoid Antman and the Wasp because Hope was the worst thing about Antman
>she ended up being tolerable

nude tayne?
with or without hatwobble?

Because it's the only one with soul.

Attached: marvel-movies-11446-1557095424.png (1020x520, 376K)

That is indeed the best MCU movie. U rite. U cute.

>Black Panther worse than Thor, Hulk, Captain Marvel, and Iron Man 3

Yeah, ok, sorry there were black people in it.

Ive only seen end game but is it really fucming s tier? Is that really almost the best the entire franchise has to offer? Damn these movies are fucking weak

Fuck off, not him, but that movie was legit trash.
t. black user.

No, it's sunken cost fallacy

This. Captain America was basically the same plot. Super intelligent billionaire gets trapped in a cave by Nazis where he builds a mechanical suit so he can fight for control of his corporation.

Paul Rudd is an awful, unlikeable actor.

They all belong in F tier.

You being black doesn't make you immune to shit taste.

Dark World, the first Thor, Iron Man 3, and CM all belong in the garbage can. Even if you didn't like Black Panther, it's OBJECTIVELY better than these turds.

with pls

Aquaman is superior as I can see Jasosn Momoa's body.

Really all you need in a movie.

>You being black doesn't make you immune to shit taste.
Correct

>Dark World, the first Thor, Iron Man 3, and CM all belong in the garbage can. Even if you didn't like Black Panther, it's OBJECTIVELY better than these turds.
I would put them all on the same level desu

Jason*

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Fags

MCU is about having fun and Paul Rudd is good at comedy. He's also got that hot daughter

Dont think you understand have opinions work

Guardians 1 was trash. All movies that try to introduce 5+ characters and make you like them within 2 hours are just terrible and don't focus on the story.

ANTS

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

I'm thinking of getting into some Paul Rudd. What is some essential Ruddcore? I can watch 3 films tonight.

Wet Hot American Summer (2001)

if there isn't a fucking Doctor Strange 2 by next year ima bargain the shit out of disney

Attached: doctor-strange-8.jpg (900x600, 34K)

"Our idiot brother" is good. Rudd usually has two types that he's cast. Dumb airhead, or smart pessimist. This is the best example of the prior IMO

former

You really couldn't help yourself, huh?
Have sneed

Objectively wrong. Just cause your autism makes you faceblind doesn't mean the best mcu movie was shit for the rest of us.

I Love You Man
Role Models

it's literally former

That's some weird projection there, lady. It's bad to try and make people care about 5+ people at once. They should have fucked off Gomorrah and Rocket, the least interesting of the crew.
Either the movie has to be 4 hours long or you quit trying to make us like everybody at once.

Haha yeah formerly prior, right? C'mon, I've been doing this way too long, kid

Wasp should have kept the bangs