/got/

Let's meet the mad cunt of a queen with about 15 soldiers and a midget edition
previous

Attached: 1548215966293.png (1099x622, 1000K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u8K9XuPrXko?t=350
youtu.be/Erbr99-dVFs
youtube.com/watch?v=u8K9XuPrXko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/got/

Attached: 603_Arthur_Dayne_Side.png (723x944, 570K)

Yea Forums rewrites the last four seasons of game of thrones when?

>It's great that Jon's entire story arc was butchered in favor of Arya teleporting behing the night king for shock value, the show is about subverting tropes and men don't always have to be the hero, this is excellent writing and deconstructs the patriarchy
>wtf mad queen Daenerys this show is trash D&D can go fuck themselves this is bad writing and sexist

The show was covered in shitty writing since season 5, D&D's fingerprints were all over it. Yes, they way they're going about wrapping up Daenery's character arc is terrible but only recognizing it due to some warped notion of perceived sexism and gender politics doesn't actually cover the extent of what is happening here. It would have made more sense if her advisors didn't ride her from one dumpsterfire to the next because the show unintentionally makes her rage justified. The disdain the north and Stark women still have for her makes zero sense after the Battle for Winterfell so the intended effect of displaying her encroaching madness loses its effect because it's perfectly reasonable for her to get angry. Do the showrunners realize that this mirrors Tyrion's anger in season 4 when he goes on a rant in his trial how he should have let everyone die after the thanks he received for saving their lives at the battle of blackwater? Out of all people that Daenerys' still counts as her advisors Tyrion is the one that should understand her state of mind the best.

I have no idea how D&D can keep fucking this up. They state that a character is smart and end up making them look like retards like they did with Sansa and Tyrion. They want to showcase Daenerys descend into madness and give her character perfectly reasonable circumstances to be pissed. This is unbelievable. How do they continuously end up writing the opposite of what they want to portray with the character?

Miss Andy 3 pointer webm?

Jaime lusting after Brienne was completely random too. Don't tell me he actually thought she was attractive. That was just retarded.

What about the undefeated Dornish army allying with Daenerys?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

I hate Daenerys so watching her burn is very entertaining to me.

For me, it's Viserys.

Attached: laugh.gif (240x240, 516K)

Hang on, I've just realised that the writing in this show is terrible.

Cercei is like Donald trump. Stupid, evil, and not going to be leader for much longer.

Nice redemption arc, Jaimefags

Attached: 1367038845448.jpg (360x360, 25K)

Attached: goblina.jpg (680x671, 134K)

Did he deserve to win, /got/?

Attached: 1557078328186.jpg (675x1200, 117K)

post yfw Gendry warhammers Jon for being the bastard son of a rapist Prince

Attached: 1504268846798.jpg (700x700, 73K)

And now it ends.

Post yfw Miss Sandy leaves the show

Attached: gen.png (1920x1080, 848K)

FUCK YOU AND FUCK THEON ITS NOT FAIR

god i hate greyworm

>this guy is Jon's uncle

Attached: 1548260016278.jpg (496x371, 13K)

post cute danny gifs to help cope with the shitshow, /got/

Attached: 1531509305918.gif (430x600, 3.09M)

... I don't even want to watch the next episode.

Attached: 1556691818860.jpg (640x853, 58K)

>heard you got broken in
>heard you got broken in hard.
>h-how do you know about that?
>been talking to your brother
>he won't fucking shut up about it

Attached: hnd.jpg (711x399, 20K)

Female 'Power Struggles'

Its actually a good representation

'I love U' 'I love U too' face to face, 'that girl is a dumb useless bitch' behind back. Then try to indirectly undermine the other.

This proves they don't even review the shit the edit together.

Attached: 1557143582078.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

can i have a grey worm virgin walk webm please

Hound mating press Sansa when

is rhaegals death worse stupidity than NK's?
>dany has the best scouting assets in the entire fucking world
>doesnt use them for scouting ahead
>flies them very low
>sails fleet blind when she knows greyjoys who are excellent sailors are her enemies

Attached: 1502754149033.png (776x883, 409K)

>he has a bookmark on the exact moment it happened

Attached: 1548383594958.gif (498x280, 2.27M)

kek

he takes jon not wanting the throne even further, he doesn't want anything, so he's the perfect choice to rule as god-emperor
He will sit on the iron throne for 10,000 years

WHERE DID I GO WRONG
I LOST A FRIEND

Attached: 1556488118699.jpg (1900x1069, 224K)

The best part in the last episode was when it removed any desire of re-watching it from the first season or reading the books from me.

Attached: 1556883261271.jpg (9942x9791, 2.71M)

Haven’t watched it yet, was last night kino?

she forgot about the greyjoys

Attached: 1557068491900.png (1269x708, 1019K)

how were they planning to use that thing?
there's no ladder
no one is sitting on it
everyone aimed at Tyrion when he apporoached like he was a serious threat, but no one is aiming at the fucking dragon, even after they provoke The Mad Cunt by killing her favourite slave

Attached: what.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

next episode he returns

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

ok. So if I understand it correctly, Dany wanted to show the small folk that she was making every effort to avoid bloodshed. So I suppose that's why she arrives with such a small company. As to not appear like the bad guy.

But the plan is so awful, because no one can see what's happening, except Cersei and her men. The smallfolk aren't an audience.

And Dany is completely vulnerable here. The archers, the ballistae, the shortage of men. She could have been wiped out in seconds, and no one was there to witness.

DABID DABID
WHAT IB ARYA KILLED JAMIE AND IS NOW WEARING HIS FACE
THE AUDIENCE WOULDN'T KNOW DABID

I do. It's called hatewatching.
Maybe it's some sort of sick marketing genius, but I'm going to soldier on through this hot garbage. Two more episodes...

gormlessness skips a generation

>final episode
>tyrion is about to be executed
>"any last words, dwarf?"
>"I should have let Stannis kill you all"
>Camera pans to the gate
>Stannis rides through the gate with the army of Dorne and Bronnerhood without Banners and whoever else is left

why is golden company outside of the walls?

Attached: chrome_2019-05-06_14-07-02.png (1271x627, 914K)

They should have fucked.

slay

>It was beautiful sandor, The rape was beautiful...

Attached: 1502281026244.jpg (500x434, 260K)

Post yfw Jaime has been ruined by d&ds Lena heady hardon yet again.

Attached: Puke.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

If I were to redo the last four seasons of game of thrones, I would play up Daenerys's villainy more. Even by the end of season 7, it felt like we were suppose to be rooting for her still. She has always been arrogant and forceful, but I wouldn't exactly call any of her actions "evil", not in the context of the show anyway. Burning Sam's family to death didn't even come off as evil to me, it was just Dany's way of protecting herself against enemies that would definitely try to assassinate her after she won.

I would also have Dany join forces with Melisandre.

Final scene leak

>Jon is sat in a tavern outside Winterfell alone
>He requests the bard to play "Don't stop believing by the Journey"
>The door opens
>It's Sansa
>She takes a seat
>They read the menu
>"What looks good tonight?"
>"I dunno"
>"Arya had to go to the Maester... Switch Birth Control.."
>Jon frowns
>IT GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON
>Bran enters
>"Mmmm onion rings"
>"Best in the Seven Kingdoms as far as I'm concerned"
>A man wearing a members only cloak looks over at the table
>STREET LIGHT... PEOPLE
>Arya is outside struggling to parallel park her horse
>"Shit.."
>LIVING JUST TO FIND DEVOTION
>Two black guys walk in
>"How was work today bran?"
>"All I did was sit in the Godswood having meaningless visions"
>"You may not realize it yet but you are formulating false prophecies"
>"It's a secondary character arc.. So buck up"
>"Your right.. focus on the good times"
>The members only cloak wearer goes to the outhouse
>Arya still can't park her horse
>HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEELIAAAAING
>STREET LIGHT PEOPOEEEEEEEELE
>DON'T STOP
>Cuts to black

Attached: hbz-got-index-1495732823.jpg (1200x600, 142K)

Daily reminder Jaime has now 'made the eight'.

Attached: beauty and the beast.png (1920x1080, 952K)

>he said it was beautiful
>he said you enjoyed it
>how did it feel, Sansa? to have that manlet cock inside of you?

qt

Attached: original.gif (500x280, 983K)

I will cringe so hard if they do this.

SHOT THROUGH THE NECK AND DANYS TO BLAME

Shouldn't euron realise the kid can't be his if tyrion knows she's pregnant?

trips confirm our kings return

Attached: 1556535199611.jpg (594x550, 40K)

It would've made sense if Dabid didn't create a whole ass desert looking area for this shit

Attached: 1540674795530.jpg (2118x1143, 641K)

3 girls and a bignig?
They’re dead Jim

>hey cutie long time no see
>anyway i heard you got raped
how did this actually work? why is he such a chad

Why didn't Arya just tell her family that she is a super ninja and can go easily kill Cersei ending the whole conflict without having to send any more Northern troops South?

DELET THIS NOW

>sansa it was beautiful

To think I was upset he's got killed

Attached: 1556964524234.jpg (620x420, 107K)

Why couldn't I protect his smile?

>last four seasons
everything from S2 was fanfiction, don't @ me

God i want to fist her hard

don't you know how sieges work? you give up your tactical advantage and you let all your defenders die outside of the walls. think about it

>the ballista arms look like an octopus legs
whoah...

>its real
youtu.be/u8K9XuPrXko?t=350

Attached: rZMPbiN.png (1340x704, 994K)

What a handsome guy

I unironically loved episode 4.

Best writing I've seen since the fourth season. Varys being absolutely fucking based.

Jon being useless as always
Dany having accelerated batshitcrazyness that has been slowly hinter at. (Also her angry faces reminded me of my ex.)
Cersei being Cersei.
Euron being a fucking madman
Brienne being so goddamn awful in bed that Jaime ups and leaves.
Sansa being smart (minus being needlessly petty toward Jaime).
Hound and Arya on the Road Again.

Gendry being BTFO for being a naive manlet.
Pod the Rod hooking up with two northern cuties.
and Tormund getting some because he sees Brienne ain't worth shit after two minutes.

Tell me how it wasn't a great episode?

Attached: Ramsay Song Time.jpg (696x516, 67K)

nth for Jaime Lannister, may his character development rest in peace
>inb4 HE'S GOING TO KILL CERSEI
He's going to fucking die lads
F

Attached: 50495939249.gif (500x230, 913K)

Doggystyle

WHERE IS THE SNOW GODDAMMIT

Time to decide once and for all who takes the Iron Throne

0 Jon
1 Dany
2 Sansa
3 Bran
4 Euron
5 Cersei
6 Lady Stoneheart
7 Ghost
8 Tyrion
9 Stannis

Attached: 1503432252039.gif (245x225, 581K)

me on the left

>Gendry is Robert's heir
>Gendry is Stannis' heir
>Gendry is Renly's heir
>Gendry is Jon's heir
>Gendry is Dany's heir
No matter the outcome /ourboy/ wins all.

All rise for King Gendry, First of His Name

Attached: He's A Big Hammer.jpg (700x466, 191K)

Same as Winterfell. D&D are making a POWERFUL statement against blumpf, WALLS DON'T WORK

He kills Cersei but basically dies in the process, acording to the leaks.

autist bran is almost up there with bobby b posting at this point.

I thought Game of Thrones was heavy on the politics and feudalism. How the fuck are you gonna be able to transition a society that was built and lived on feudalism for the past 8000 years to a democracy instantly? The only reason democracy even happened in our period was because of a labor shortage from the black death and the invention of gunpowder.The lords of the seven kingdom all paid tribute to the guy who sat on the Iron Throne because of his kingly blood. Why do you think things started to go to shit after Bobby B took over? The King was a symbol of power and a figurehead for the peasants. Now that they have a autistic cripple, a kinslaying dwarf, and a literal criminal on the council, how the fuck will they command the respect of the lords? There will be open rebellion as soon as this shit happens. Fuck you D&D for disregarding everything that made GOT good and butchering the show. AND FUCK YOU GRRM FOR ALLOWING THIS!

>Let's meet the mad cunt of a queen with about 15 soldiers and a midget edition
>Oops wait Cersei doesn't just kill us all like she should and would instead she makes us angry on purpose but lets everyone live so they can melt me in the Red Keep next ep

>Let's waste the Dothraki for no reason and hide in the crypt in a Walking Dead Scenario edition
>Oops the Night King and his generals are retarded and stand there gawking while a little girl kills them all so it doesn't matter

>Let's try to attack Stannis the best general and his huge forces and magic woman edition with just twenty random guys
>Oops it works because ???

>Do dumb fucking thing
>Your opponent is just as if not more stupid though
>Rinse and repeat

>Dabid forgets about the existence of four kingdoms
>writes Dany to be just as retarded as himself

wildfire drained the sea after the battle of blackwater

Why didn't Sansa kiss him goodbye?

Attached: 1555951788615.jpg (1301x1077, 571K)

I love how all of your points on why you liked each part ended in about 1-2 words to a sentence, as if your brain somehow failed to articulate thoughts past that point. This show is for brainlets, and you are proof positive of the target audience's existence. The process works. The process works.

You didn't try hard enough.

Attached: fucking lol.png (500x600, 685K)

sweet baby of Jesus...

The same sea the mermaid Varys and Tyrion swam through? Which was like 10 kilometers by the fucking way

While season 2 is by far the best season of this show, season 3 is just as great as the first one, and season 4 is not really that bad. show definitely fucked up early on by not having stoneheart tho.

King - Jon Targaryen
Hand of the King - Tyrion Lannister

Lord of the Reach - Bronn
Lord of the Stormlands - Gendry
Lord of the Westerlands - Jaime Lannister
Lord of Dorne - Darkstar
Lord of Riverrun and the North (former kingdom of the north) - Brandon Stark
Lord of the Vale - Sweetrobin

Is this ok?

Attached: the end.jpg (1920x1080, 763K)

checked

>named after Rhaegar
>gets his ruby blood dashed across the water by a Chad usurper

>hi Dany just letting you know I am actually your nephew and have a stronger claim to the Iron throne than you but it doesn't matter because I don't want it.
>how do I know this? my little brother told my best friend about a weird dream he had

what the fuck was he thinking? Most monarchs would have Jon killed for saying somthing like that.

Attached: 52d1bbb03847e40f58828d855adf015c4bc986b227a2b356e0e8106854090618.jpg (730x780, 47K)

>didn't read the spoilers

youtu.be/Erbr99-dVFs
;_;

Attached: Based Jaime.jpg (740x1000, 696K)

Why did they waste him on a single scene role? He was extremely aesthetic and his acting was miles ahead of the majority of the cast.

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

it's really funny that destroying the sept and a host of other crazy stunts were on the table for cersei, but executing a usurper during a parlay is a step too far

f

he’s a eunuch

>No god king Bran
>Is this ok?
LMAO

Attached: 1556958462047.jpg (1063x863, 60K)

arrrghh bran save me

Attached: 1536939058922.jpg (720x540, 73K)

Cersei could've sent ravens to Winterfell or told him herself seeing everyone can teleport in the Seven Kingdoms...like Bronn

10 hot pie

I keep seeing this image, and I just to buy it. I'll call bullshit on a lot of things. But this is just trying too hard to find things to hate.

Attached: 1557144571521.jpg (2118x1143, 1.19M)

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Clipboard0222.jpg (873x496, 167K)

>Lord of the Reach - Bronn
Absolutely fucking not. They should have chopped that fucker in half

Give them to me please

Stark men aren't very bright. *see: Headless Ned

BASED
A
S
E
D

Why did the Night King lost to the tripple chin assassin?

Attached: arya.png (838x781, 568K)

>Sat through that stupid cousin beating scene when he could have just played dead
>Sat through that weird Jaime Cersei ambiguous rape scene
>Sat through Dorne
All for them to shit on him in the end

did everyone forget how cersei 9/11d a whole bunch of people? I'd say dany would be justified in causing collateral damage but suddenyl tyrion an varys are bleeding heart libcucks

According to the leak I've seen yesterday he tries to save her but gets dragon-flamed on.

Wow so they really killed my boy in the most bullshit possible way. Fuck this gay show

I can only cum so hard

This is fucking great. So not only did Dabid alienate all the original fans but now the normie SJW are pissed at them too? LOVE IT

Attached: 1556916534121.png (377x377, 247K)

>why yes
>i am in fact robert baratheon's bastard
>what gave it away
>was it my strange fixation with warhammers
>or how about decorating everything i forge with antlers

Attached: 1531559378237.png (768x512, 403K)

>King - Jon

oh boy

>tries to save her
absolutely aborted his character

This is real

Attached: E91FDC23-E664-4D2C-BF01-F784AC7CB669.jpg (644x888, 104K)

>Wasting my life writing essays for strangers on the internet.
>Not just sharing my thoughts in brief to see if anyone else thought similarly.
>Daring to being happy on /GoT/

Attached: SquintyGoat.jpg (960x960, 179K)

How do you even operate the ballista? I can understand it on a boat, when it's pointed upward. This one is built too high, you can't shoot down because the back would rise even higher and the crewmen can't reach that high. Even in the current position, the wheels to tighten the firing mechanism are too high up.

I count 4 crewmen. 2 for the wheels, 1 to load and 1 to aim and fire? You'd need at least 4 for the wheels, 2 on each side. Those bolts look pretty big as well, you'd need another 2 to load and carry ammo. That brings us to a 7 man crew. Also, where is the reserve ammo? Do they only have 1 shot per balista? There's also barely any room for the guy aiming to stand, he'd be in constant danger of falling off the platform onto the lower part. The longer I look at that platform the less sense it makes.

Attached: reddit balista.png (1200x628, 860K)

Oh wait that's kings landing? I thought they'd gone and visited the same castle (casterly rock?) from season 7 again.

>Briennes sword hits the tree trunk
>Stannis, eyes closed, slowly begins to open them
>"I won't kill an unarmed man"
>Stannis breathes out a sigh thats half a laugh as he wanted to die more than anything in this moment, what is this stupid woman doing?
>"Well I don't have the strength to fight you, so unless you're fine with me just holding the bloody thing.." he says as he picks up his weapon
>Suddenly her foot comes down on the sword and it falls out of his hand
>"I made an oath to your brother and I don't think I'd be honoring it by killing you"
>Starts walking away
>"Wait.." Stannis growls, you can see him grimace with a sharp pain just to say it loudly enough
>"Why didn't you kill me?"
>A draft and a tumbleweed rolls by
>"You're already dead."

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: rwerwrsd.gif (500x235, 1.97M)

Did i hear right, when Cersei asked Missandei if she had any last words, that bitch said dracarys? I hope i'm wrong because how fucking dumb is that? She didn't even scream so nobody heard her and it's so out of character, why would she think that she can control Drogon? I hope i didn't hear her correctly because i swear this is beyond stupid.

I thought all the unsullied and dothraki died?

that wouldn't work because there's not a way that the soldiers can reach the ballista's controls. it's just an intimidation tactic

>tries to save her
God, if Jaime actually doesn't kill her I will be furious

Suck the leak outta my cock lady

DUDE! TELEPORTING CITIES LMAO

retardly based

I mean we know episode 5 will be one of the bloodiest,that a dragon will be involved and that they made a big deal out of him definitely dying if he leaves for King's Landing because of Cersei. Him saving Cersei is a "leak" anybody can come up with given everything since season 5.

Dabid managed to get even the most normalfag people to hate it too.

Attached: 1553522911437.png (2196x1698, 3.77M)

>The Unsullied are the greatest slave soldiers in the world, trained from birth to have total obedience, can hold off armies much greater than their own number
>The Golden Company is the greatest mercenary company in the world, noble warriors making up most of its ranks, never breaks a contract because of their strong honour system

This is all setting up to be a very impressive battle but I'm afraid D&D will have both armies be complete jobbers

lmao who cares about the shows logic at this point. im just watching it because i want to see the casuals cry when dany goes mad queen and jon kills her. we may never see this level of butthurt ever again

Feudalism as a political system didn't transfer to democracy, but absolute monarchies. Dany wants to be an enlightened absolute monarch, not Robespierre.

FUCK YOU DABID YOU HACKS

Attached: 1513552419472.jpg (414x656, 50K)

>cut to end of the fight in KL
>a thousand mangled and charred bodies litter the streets, people are crying, our heroes are looking around hopelessly.
>who will lead us?
>gendry backs away
>jon says he needs to take the black for killing dany
>a moment of awkward silence passes
>Tyrion literally quips about how they are fucked
>suddenly footsteps can be heared from the bottom of the palace steps
>It's Stannis
>Fucking Stannis
>"By the laws of our people you all know I am the rightful king. I never wanted this, but great power is thrust upon men."
>Their faces change from guarded to admiration
>"Well.. Will you follow me?"

>there’s a timeline where Arthur Dayne kills Ned and the Frogman and raises Jon

This is just like tinder.

>Cersei killed a bunch of innocent people so it's fine for Dany to kill a bunch of innocent people too

Attached: 1546325911538.jpg (225x225, 7K)

oh i forgot to add, huge spoiler:

Jaime and Euron face off, Jaime wins for some fucking reason somehow and gets mortally wounded, heads to Cersei and yep both of them get fried by Drogon torching everything.

Every army is the greatest in the world when they are introduced. It’s fucking annoying

I'm killing myself if this is true

Attached: 1557005193987.jpg (1181x853, 202K)

HAHAHA IS ANYONE WATCHING THIS HE CALLS JON SNOW A MADMAN AT 1:40

Just finished the episode.
Where is Stannis? You guys lied to me again.

>nobody heard her
I mean, Tyrion was having a conversation at normal tone with Cersei.
>Did she think she can control Drogon?
I'm pretty sure it was code or whatever, she was telling Dany to burn it down.

>a woman wants power so of course she has to be crazy
>sideline the only black woman on the show and have her die in chains
>a woman is strong because she got raped
>make the strongest woman on the show cry over some dick

not so woke now are we

A FUCKING STARBACKS CUP

or fire a rain of regular arches then. or mine the floor with wildfire

THE GREATEST DRAGON QUEEN WHO EVER LIVED DIDN'T HAVE DRAGONS ?

Attached: hound.png (2009x1093, 1.51M)

Uhhhh naming someone as a lord is so incredibly clever??

THEY DIDN'T BEND THE KNEE! SO NOW ALL SHALL BE DESTROYED!

Attached: Stanniswave.png (1356x1656, 1.73M)

>Targaryens have to intermarry to keep their dragon bond abilities by keeping the bloodline as pure as possible
>Oh no, now all the other Targs are dead, poor Dany!
>Wait there's another male Targ after all
>he points out Dany might be able to have children like she wants after all
>they're conveniently actually in love
>miracle chance to restore and resurrect House Targaryen and hope for their future
>oh wait we can't do that because
>because um
>well Jon is a little bitch who lets himself get henpecked and pussywhipped I guess
>he's just too damn weak-willed and shitty and easy for anybody to push around and manipulate
>hey I know let's make him sole ruler instead that'll work out great
>cool we can start a war with each other for no reason at the same time we're fighting first the undead and then Cersei
>good work guys

Attached: a8cc61dce84e8eba07a0fd15ff0aa534.jpg (948x843, 98K)

forgot to add this one

>even the most normalfag people
These aren't normalfags though they're lefty schizophrenics, black identitarians, feminist crazies. They're not representative of the normal population, just the most vocal crowds online

Here are the leaks, lads.

Attached: 1532249778245.png (1432x1041, 831K)

No you just got attached to a character early on and refused to let go the red wedding should have been the moment you realized Danny wasn't a good girl come to save the kingdom. I mean I saw a lot of hate for Danny buy no one really seemed to take it seriously everyone sorta just laughed it off as incels being angry about strong woman character buy nah we wuz right

The characters are unbelievably stupid.

Jon being retarded.
The entire advisory and leadership not considering anti air weapons.
Dany continuing to fly in the dragon straight on.

Absolutely dumb.

Kawaii

This fucking show sucks ass now

>fantasy fags hate it
>normalfags hate it
>sjwfags hate it
>bookfags hate it
Is there literally any group still defending this?

daenerys has had a difficult few days, says some rash shit, and suddenly varys is looking to pour the manticore blood into her wine -- based show.

the thing is that a siege (which varys and tyrion support) would also kill tons of people since the explicit purpose is to starve people out
just do it the quick and easy way instead

Fucking kek, what a terrible shitshow this is

comic sans pls

>If you think this has a good written ending, you haven't been paying attention.

I imagine dracarys means burn, as in nigger you're all about to be burned alive for what you're about to do.
I understand you probably have autism but I have autism and even I picked up on that.

>another episode
>another manlet joke
STOP IT

The show makes no sense

Why would they give a fuck? They cashed out already and signed another contract. They will propably safe the show in the end

Endgame is that the dragons die and the Iron Throne no longer has a way of keeping the Seven Kingdoms in check. Dany’s loss of her dragons and subsequent death return Westeros to a pre-Conquest political state, all kingdoms are independent and half of them are ruled by autistic children. Roll credits.

Honestly I thought it was whoever was gardening Dragon Stone was just tired of her ass decided to kill her.

Then when I saw it was the Iron Fleet I shouted "kill her!"

I'm mad AF that no one in the show mentions the fact that Dany ran away like a little bitch.

Also if the Iron Fleet can wreck Dragons and fuck ships how did they even get to King's Landing?

im confused, what does the red wedding have to do with dany?

Conniving Jews subverting everyone

>manlet joke
WHAT

None of this would happened if he was still alive.

Attached: ust.gif (245x150, 1.66M)

we looked for you on the catalog

This is definitely all true and I'm not okay with it

this desu. DnD exposed GRRM for the fraud he is if any of these plot points are similar. You can bet GRRM won't release the books ever after this abortion.

Redditors

Varys in episode 4 confirmed there's a new Prince of Dorne and he's allied with Cersei.

I don’t know why, but seeing that Starbucks cup is probably the most depressing thing about the show in its entire run. Worse than arya killing the nk

Jaime didn't betray the north

ANY BOY WHORE WITH A BALLISTA COULD KILL THREE DRAGONS

Attached: A BIG FUCKING COCK.png (1081x1028, 1.26M)

>reddit

normies don't actually hate it by and large. there's a reason why the "turn your brain off lmao" argument is so popular. people are usually passive observers to what they watch, too. it's why capeshit rakes in hundreds of millions (or even billions) every time.

I never was a fan of Dany but she gets more relatable with every recent episode. Specially the feast scene was painful.

>your loser boyfriends gets praise for things you do all the time
>everyone ignores your massive contribution while he was running around like an idiot getting saved by you
>people you just helped already plot how to fuck you over.

Her failing up is similar but unlike Donny, she has competent people on her side.

As annoying as it was, he acted pretty realistically. People in abusive relationshits go back and forth for a while.

Roll.

Someone post hd Lena face closeup webms please she looked so beautiful yesterday

explain why varys only wants to kill her now if she's been bad for ages

He should've been the one to sit on the trhone

Attached: 1555689759545.jpg (527x531, 121K)

so why was euron at dragonstone

how come no one was actually inside of the fortress and they let them on shore uncontested

lmao it is
00:16:31.048

Attached: cup.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

this
those people are fucking losers

So Sansa & Arya rule the 7 kingdoms with Bran as the nominal figurehead?

Yes, the schizophrenics are the ones opposed to the party of pizzagate.

OI M8 ARE U TRYIN TO SUBVERT MY EXPECTATIONS

At least it's realistic
D&D are bringing GoT back to its realistic gritty form while the woke weirdos are crying because they wanted GoT to be a progressive fantasy where YasKweens are invincible and without any flaws and stronger than any man

The janny wanted me here

I honestly can't believe that final leak. it's too retarded. Bronn on the fucking council, Tyrion saving Cersei, Jon going to the watch(despite it no longer exiting, and having no reason to exist anymore), Jamie being a slave to sister pussy. D&D will have truly outdone themselves if this comes to pass.

Attached: Bravo.jpg (1509x1080, 463K)

>Tyrion raises his glass and taps it several times with the jug to silence the hall.

Ladies and gentlemen! If I may have your attention please! No not up there you cretinous oafs, down HERE!

Thank you for coming today. It has been a pleasure to survive the so called "end of mankind" with you, to have fought the Battle for the Dawn and won. To the wonderful Arya Stark, Saviour of Us All, I say thank you! To my good friend Jon Snow I say....better luck next time!

>The room erupts into laughter as Sansa pats Jon on the shoulder while stifling a snicker

Now...now quiet down, please - I'm not done! But really, jokes aside, I want to discuss something serious. It seems many of you believe I did not pull my weight last night, that I am but a freeloader useless in combat who did even less than Jon.

>Jon stands up and walks out of the hall in a huff

I wish to prove you all wrong! This lion, though perhaps the size of a cub, still has claws! Half the women between here and king's landing can bare theur backs to attest to that I assure you. Now, please, as I have marked so many women before - watch as I defeat the strongest one in the seven kingdoms with but a single blow, sending her fleeing from before me!

>Tyrion turns to the sole female knight in the world

HEY BRIENNE!
HAVE!
SEX!

Attached: claudio-clemente-claudioclemente-tyrion-render-3dworldmagazine-11.jpg (1920x1080, 481K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

THIS WASN'T WHAT WE WERE PROMISED

Attached: azorjaime.jpg (960x594, 50K)

>Dany forgot about the Iron Fleet
>they tell her about it in the same fucking episode
Did I have a fucking stroke and am I in a coma? What in the holy fuck is going on

Attached: 1511430898304.jpg (606x630, 33K)

if dany is evil then so is sansa

FUCK it feels good to be a Branchad.

Attached: 1557082592408.png (480x477, 392K)

The series would have been so much better if we got the Beggar King's adventures instead of Dany's boring power creep.

I know they cutted the Valonqar stuff from the series, but if he count Drogon as the younger "brother" of the unborn child of Daenerys and Drogo, Cersei will indeed killed by some sort of Valonqar

Attached: Double smug.jpg (1012x712, 141K)

Attached: emilia264.webm (480x480, 1.13M)

are there full series leaks out?

yes there are still a number of delusional fans out there that desperately want to believe the show is still great
also normies who started watching last season who just think the cool setpieces are good enough

I was honestly expecting Bronn to sneeze and accidentally send an crossbow bolt through his head this episode.

>bronn
lmao

>Stannis atacks KL
>It's the ONE episode where the enemy is not retarded and actualy uses the walls for defense

He just cant catch a break, can he?

Attached: undeadstannis.jpg (513x1100, 171K)

Think you forgot the part where Dany for some obscure reason goes mental that Jon is a Targ even though they want to marry, and how irrelevant both their claims are to begin with lmao.

Rhaego for God-Emperor of Planetos

Found a bitter woman.
People like jon snow in universe because he does what he does for his people and hes died for people that werent his people because it was the right thing to do.
Everyone can see through danaerys she just wants the throne she'll suck up to anyone and everyone she can and burn everyone who wont bend the knee.
How dumb are you?

probably talking about a younger brother dragon

What are you talking about lol

kill yourself honestly

I want the NK to fuck Cersie to melt his icy boner with her hot steaming slutty cunt

Attached: giv.jpg (778x512, 67K)

Holy fuck I didn't realise just how bad she triggered Danyfags.
She's /mygirl/ now

Attached: Boy George.webm (720x720, 383K)

There is now no doubt that every single part of this is true and every single part of it is the worst and most shit possible thing they could write.

What a fucking shitshow.

Stop, I'm falling in love with Emilia

Didn't you even watch Episode 3?
The Undead were using less-than-lethal weapons to subdue the living. Most of the deaths were accidental or caused by Danny burning them with the dragon

The explicit purpose of the siege Tyrion and Varys were suggesting was to keep them contained until the main force arrived and get more reinforcements in until Cersei's people turned on her, not just to straight starve them all to death. There would be far less dead peasants than unleashing a fucking dragon on the city.

I want both of those cunts to die, honestly.

God nu-sansa is an insufferable cunt.

God that’s dogshit

she’s always been /ourgirl/ user

Because he's Lord of Highgarden now silly user

>jon is a slave to pusy
>jamie is a slave to pusy
>euron is a slave to pusy
>etc pusy power
is there even a point

This can't be real, right?

Attached: 4124214123.jpg (1000x1200, 253K)

>dany is worried that jon has a claim on the throne
>moments later legitimizes gendry
>the son of the former king
>who also now has a claim to the throne

genius

What's with this sick fuck? Fucks his sister and fucks the tall virgin woman that looks like a man

Attached: sicko.png (1197x632, 695K)

>this show is for brainlets
why are you watching it user?

Dragons that time of the month is gross as fuck.

>season 1: faithful adaption
>later seasons: less faithful but still trying for the athestics of a southern medieval town
>this season: we don’t even give a fuck

It is.

Attached: 1526915926481.png (1477x723, 1.52M)

Nope.

Attached: redddit.png (882x432, 49K)

Based Theon
The true Boromir of ASOIAF
Redemption complete

FUCK LANNISTERS

>when the show has been shit for years but normalfags only care now something bad finally happened to Dany

Attached: teeth.gif (350x450, 211K)

Tyrion, Davos, and Sam as our new Liberal Progressive Democracy for the People at least make sense. But Bronn is not smart or ethical and Bran is a fucking sociopath who doesn't care if every human dies. That's just stupid.

>he does what he does
It's just neither of his decisions are too relevant and often backfired, just for him to be saved. He's obviously a more likeable person for the outsider but not too effective when his best decision in the series was bending the knee.

I didn't even think about that. That is unbelievably stupid.

2 YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S

Why would a barren girl become queen anyway? It's the most retarded thing in the world

I don't watch it, I come in here to shit on it. I haven't seen an episode since season 3 or something.

Seriously why the FUCK is autist Bran gonna be king?

He's only fucked Cersei before this though

I saw some white fitness girls I've never seen talking about the show raging on Instagram so there's probably a lot of regular watchers too. They were more mad about Dany though.

Attached: 1555944800081.jpg (655x531, 66K)

Sansa immediately telling people about Jon is the exact reason Ned was correct to stay quiet and tell nothing to Cat. Don't trust a trout or its spawn.

best timeline

you’re a fucking fool. good people don’t do good things for praise, and they cheer on the people they love. reacting enviously to your bf when he loves you and you’re on the same team is emotional retardation, and unsurprising behavior coming from a character who’s always been an abject bitch.

>everyone has forgotten that this show died when the NK died

Attached: annoyed frog.jpg (306x306, 20K)

for me it's Klopp_Specs

>since season 6
How to spot a pleb. Anyone saying anything after season 4 (save for Hardhome) has been good is clueless.

This rings the truest of any claimed spoilers. Yikes.

He was too drunk that's why he fled in shame the night after

this desu

FUCK TULLIES AND FUCK VALENIGGERS

Someone post the image of Jaime with the coffee in his hand

Ned*

Fertility is a requirement for ruling?

Don't trust ANYONE with sensitive information like that. The older I get, the more I realize you legitimately cannot trust a single person in the world other than yourself with truly dangerous shit. It's not because they're bad people, you just have to recognize that it's your burden to bear and no one else's.

she wants to stop tyrants but wait she is actually a tyrant herself. think about it

necessary to produce heirs, dumbass

Cercei’s plan to let the dead take care of everyone and pick off the survivors is probably an “adaptation” of GRRMs plan to have Euron knock down the wall and let the white walkers in.
Varys supporting Aegon/Jon is because in the books he supports Aegon/Young Griff.
Cercei is in Young Griff’s role and that’s why she has the Golden Company and is Dany’s last obstacle. In the books she probably kills him and that’s why Jon knows he and his family will never be safe from her.

Screencap this for when A Dream of Spring comes out.

Attached: 4D491E34-0C89-4BE7-B5CB-52EFA82734D6.jpg (520x644, 99K)

> Sandor *needs* to go to Kings Landing to duel his zombie brother because fans demand the bowl
> even though he hates politics and normies and he's based this way, so he wants to be somewhere far, far away from Kings Landing, the city of politics and normies
Why does Twitter corrupt everything? There's really no need for the Cleganebowl. Gregor isn't even a person now.

It is a requirement in order to avoid civil war when the ruler dies, yes.

Game of fiction

Tywin*

If it wasn't for Jon the whitewalkers would have killed all the wildlings ran through the wall killed the north and destroyed the south.
Don't confuse this shitty ending in season 8 with his actions previously that saved the westeros.

Exactly kek. But then again she did say "aswer" when he told them to swear so

Attached: 1555872854907.jpg (536x536, 25K)

Cersei brought justice for doran and his son
Dorne sided/stayed neutral

>kills the frogman, knocks Ned out, locks him and Ashara in a tall tower together and raises Jon along with any other children they have until they hit the magic number of 10 beautiful children
ftfy

Attached: 1F3EE3F5-D310-498D-B6DC-0F3714F1FAF0.jpg (541x473, 105K)

From a military standpoint, with sellswords it's common to keep them camped outside your walls. This is how the Free Cities and far East employed sellswords in their wars. Keeping them inside was more risky as they sellswords are notoriously treacherous. The Second Sons were camped outside the walls of Yunkai for this reason.
Now with that out of the way, I can't explain why the majority of troops were outside Winterfell or why the Golden Company would be just standing outside KL with no signs of military camp anywhere.

>a difficult few days
>says some rash shit
>She brings down the greatest khalasar in history by marrying its leader
>She turns the richest city in the world into a hovel
>She turns Slaver's Bay into a warzone covered in slave corpses
>She goes full Nagasaki on Meereen
Her path to Westeros is marked with the corpses of peasants. The show is retarded for ever pretending Varys supported her in the first place.

>It's not because they're bad people, you just have to recognize that it's your burden to bear
stoic, empathetic, highly based

/r/ing Costanza edit

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E04.1080p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO_snapshot_01.15.51.672_[2019.05.06_13.30.33].jpg (1920x1080, 858K)

She did cheer for him but it's still pretty human to feel envious when someone else gets all the credit for everything you've done better and couldn't even have done without you.

There are four phases.
>the show isn't EXACTLY like the books but it's alright (s1)
>actually the show is pretty good for an adaptation (s2-s3/4)
>holy fuck this is terrible at least the books will still be good and this is fun in a retarded way (s5-s7)
>this is so bad it's unwatchable and it's ruined the books as well (s8)

Is there any hope for Robert's Rebellion Kino in a few years?

Attached: image.png (255x364, 276K)

Oh jfc AGAIN!?

LOL

Attached: large[1].jpg (1000x1250, 130K)

I believe this was supposed to be an intimidation tactic, to belittle the sieging forces by showing off their numbers and weaponry. Also idk about you but if I'm paying Iron Bank levels of money for a merc force you damn well better believe I'm putting them up front as the vanguard.

Attached: 1557130409214.jpg (620x354, 30K)

>ruler dies with several children
>oldest is a girl
>next is a man
>they fight over who should be king/queen
>civil war
>regardless who wins people die and the cycle repeats

Attached: 1557140198935.jpg (1920x873, 1.21M)

>hbo now stream
>barely looks better than my not private stream site stream
kek imagine being this cucked and paying for this propaganda shit

Also want to note that the Golden Company is the most reputable sellsword comapany in Essos, but they a deep lore which suggests if they came back to Westeros it would be to claim their ancestral homes.

>i just remembered the theory that jon and meera are twins

Attached: qhip.gif (268x300, 2M)

>has no heir
>refuses to discuss it when tyrion asks about
>finds out she does have an heir, one who is utterly devoted to her and makes it clear he will not contest his claim
>reeeeeeeee you want my throne you and your family need to die!

holy shit they are fat as hell

reminder ramsey is gonna kill roose just like in the show

MY NAME IS JON SNOW YOUR GRACE
I'M NED STARK'S SON
>YOUR FATHER WAS AN HONORABLE MAN
HE WAS YOUR GRACE

Attached: 1557088191150.jpg (992x565, 173K)

They didn't save too many wildlings to begin with and most died against the Boltons. Besides while ultimately a good decision, he kinda died for it.

i miss edmure
i miss the fookin legend
i miss tywin
i miss stannis
i miss barristan selmy
i miss littlefinger
i miss sweetrobin

move over south of the wall

>No frogman
>No Meera
Fuck that.

Varys should have been shown gradually realizing that Dany isn’t trying to break the wheel, she’s just another spoke. She’s been Mad Queen since book 3, but normies are retarded and if they were going to go that direction in the show they should have foreshadowed it more heavily so these idiots wouldn’t be as surprised

That, and for every person you feel you can trust with a secret, that person also has a handful of people they're willing to trust with a secret (including the one you just shared with them), and each of those people have even more trusted friends, and so on...

Attached: 1310483412100.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Dany AND Sansa should both die slowly and painfully. I see way more YAAAAS QWEEN for Sansa than for Dany and have for seasons and the Feminism Clickbait Sites quit the show after bad shit happened to Sansa because that's the patriarchy being mean to the smartest and best ruler in the universe Sansa. But Dany is also a fucking idiot who does the dumbest shit possible and so do all of her retarded advisors. No one deserves to live.

The fucking car in the back makes this shot so much better.

At least they didn't show her nasty tits

I can't wait for all those dumb Arya apologists going apeshit when Jon kills Dany because of soggy knees

Dont forget, in the books Sansa is the reason Cersei knows Ned was going to meet Stannis on Dragonstone.

it's a dragon bruh

Attached: jdfajjk4.jpg (5206x2569, 793K)

yassss daddyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>Tyrion didn't even try to negotiate for Missandei's life
>Didn't offer himself in Missandei's place
Absolute state of this wine dwarf
Why the fuck is he even here?

Not to mention that i think she will also do that in the book with Edric. But in that case it may be a calculated risk to obtain the Stormlords loyalty from Connington and Faegon

>hey bobby b you're fertile right?
>hey aegon the conqueror, you're fertile, right?

???

>goblina
>it's not american
>it's not mixed
user, you need to go back to 9gag

What the fuck kind of plan was to stand in front of the low budget castle front?

Asking her to surrender with 15 skinny brown soldiers? Then Tyrion thought an appeal to emotion and her kind side would do the trick?

They fucking lowered every smart character's IQ by 50 points for no reason other than lack of ability to write.

I think this is also why they killed one dragon because they just can't afford the CGI and aren't able to write in a non-retarded death for it.

>AngryGotFan
Remember how he built up his twitter following around shitposting/complaining about GoT (including Sansa's rape) and then turned to shilling for Trump?

>until cersei's people turned on her
they're not doing that until people start starving and things actually look unwinnable, so the best option is to use the dragon to roast cersei and her ruling clique.

>Jon sends Ghost north
>doesn't even pet him
It's like they want me to get angry

The kid line seems extra weird. Surely he considered that Euron isn't a total brainlet nor a cuck.

Huh, where did all the Dornish go anyway? They just got to sit everything out when their new bloodthirsty rulers got themselves killed?

Who cares about her? What purpose does she actually serve as a hostage?

>They forgot this

Attached: 645788.jpg (478x350, 37K)

Nah. The Manderly's are going to take the castle from within. After Stannis wins a pyrrhic victory against the Frey host he will march to Winterfell and the Manderly's will refuse to let him in. Saying they're holding the castle for Rickon Stark. They will still treat Davos with honor.

Is Sansa x Sandor the only ship that survived this episode?

To piss off Dany into attacking sooner since Cersei can't afford to wait out the siege. At least with Tyrion she wouldn't be as mad.

Most of her people are now mercs and Euron who would trade his mom for a fancy looking horn. If you're too stupid to turn them against Cersei you don't deserve a throne.

>you can't shoot down
They're for the dragon not the soldiers
>2 for the wheels
They're fixed in place

>cfw (ceresi face when) dany shows up with 15 dickless niggers and a midget

Attached: game-of-thrones-rape-pepe-2698250.png (500x316, 73K)

Attached: upset_western_englishman.png (609x701, 891K)

Imagine having such an empty life that one of your hobbies is to go to an anime message board to complain and bitch and moan about a show you don't like, nor watch.

kys

Edmure is still alive, isn't he?

And where's Pod for that matter?

Mercs can't afford to be turned since their reputation would be fucked.

Turning Euron would take cucking Jon.

pod had multiple scenes this episode brainlet
he was even seducing two northern girls in the background of a scene

Have you been watching

Attached: 1463137683072.jpg (300x300, 15K)

actually yeah that's a fair point. however, i have to point out that these aren't run of the mill mercenaries: the golden company is renowned for its loyalty.

>Sansa is such a horrible dumb cunt i'm actually starting to like dany now because they are in conflict
bravo D&D

Just lurk /got/ until it's over. I'm not even a fan and this shit's hilarious

Hard to make out backround stuff with low quality streams.

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: D54aEg9X4AAKvDp.jpg (1198x600, 54K)

Mercenary companies turn all the time. They make note of this time and time again. It's the Golden Company who are known to never break a contract. But they did with Volantis to come to Westeros. And everybody knows about the origins of the Golden Company, created by a bastard line of Targaryans who accepted exiled lords from Westeros and vowed to one day return to take their ancestral homes.

>We were actually working for Dany from the beginning
There, reputation salvaged. Nevermind the fact she could just make them lords so they don't have to be mercs anymore. Euron's mental, promise him a mammoth farm and a harem of giants plus free rides on Drogon and he'd sell you his ring piece.

If there was some golden conspiracy, the leaks would mention it

Attached: 1446246330150.png (625x626, 40K)

Rollin for the one true king

So all that plot and it was just for R+L=J? No other deep secrets or anything, just that one relevation that Sam stumbled upon?

Attached: 10776a81b159111438bb09481530ece4?width=650.jpg (648x365, 35K)

>The Second Sons were camped outside the walls of Yunkai for this reason.
No bud - you've given good and factual reasons for that why they would be camped outside so that's absolutely not the reason Dabid have stuck them there. They're there for same reason everyone was fucking retarded at Winterfell.

She was afraid her kiss would work just like Yoko's

That's not how it works - women have no right to the throne when there are male heirs living.

Yeah, basically the entire purpose of his life was getting crippled and then to combine notes with some fat fuck. At least he could watch Sansa getting raped on repeat, so I don't feel too sorry.

Not someone. A literal nobody with not a fucking clue about the law or being a lord.

Maybe this could work with Edric in the books because he has some kind of noble upbringing, but Gendry? This Is just dumb.

>Lord of Riverrun and the North
No, Riverrun is Radmure's

>finds out she does have an heir
She's the heir - Jon is the one with the claim to the proper claim to the throne.

>there are unironic Danyfags on this planet

Bran basically became Adam Sandler in the one movie where he can control time with a remote controller

Man, that is so fucked. Such a disappointment and a waste of screentime.

He's just a VCR for humanity. What is the fucking point?

Attached: 1497543753186.jpg (313x334, 28K)

It is so cringe too. They're flipping out on social media because their Queen is evidently going down a path of villainy. That's because they never understood Daenarys in the first place. They're not fans, just people who like to gather and turn their brains off for the weekly spectacle everyone talks about.

but surprisingly these are the fan types that D&D deflated their spines to capitulate too. people who can't even spell 'Cersei' after all this time and think Daenarys's name is Khaleesi