*cooooooooouuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhh*

Attached: 1557142199936.png (1269x708, 1019K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RtbejMoJcp0
youtube.com/watch?v=CKnXmNHubfs
youtube.com/watch?v=eF2CgfTM-nA
youtu.be/DVcMJ7rM1UU?t=28
youtube.com/watch?v=S9r_SKT9oXc
ign.com/articles/2019/05/06/game-of-thrones-goof-daenerys-is-definitely-drinking-a-coffee-in-episode-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OOF!

I liked the dragons more than half the remaining characters.

This.

This definitely warranted another thread

reminds of that pic of the cat coughing

Aaaaaaah Viseryion help meeeee

What is this expression trying to convey?

>*dies because of incompetent whore and her arrogance*

What a sad life those dragons have

>supposedly these invincible game-changers
>lol just shoot it with an arrow

*flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap*

Why aren’t these dragons constantly breathing fire at their enemies? Why is this bitch so incompetent?
>treat dragons as majestic and threatening creatures that represent Targaryen power
>go down like little bitches

More like deadghal lel

how bad does GoT have to get before Yea Forums stops defending it?

>supposedly these invincible
what. This isn't even the first time a dragon is killed by a crossbolt

It would have made more sense if they had been shot down by gunpowder made by the maesters of Oldtown. In the book the maesters have a weird anti-magic fetish and are actually looking to destroy all of the magic in the world thanks to technological progress so I guess it would have made sense.

I like how when Drogon got shot by Bronn it barely did anything. Then Rhaegal gets absolutely gutted by one.

>woman find the last 3 dragons in the world.
>makes them extinct again by killing 2

why the fuck didnt bran warn them about the ballistas?

OH MY GOD WHO IS SHE GOING TO KILL THIS TIME?!

Attached: 1557142199936.png (881x505, 411K)

There's no trees at sea dum dum.

>brb cousin speedrunning the war

Attached: 1557089647750.jpg (7312x7200, 2.89M)

STOP KILLING THE SEXY DRAGONS

Attached: 1513938170007.jpg (734x794, 170K)

He's living in the past mostly

AAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH AEGON SAVE ME

Attached: 1557123083411.jpg (1242x868, 479K)

Is subverting expectations actually a real cinematic tool now? I used to think it was just a meme you guys created but Star Wars did it, Avengers did it and now GOT did it. It isn't just a meme anymore, it's something writers are going out of their way to do and it really scares me

Some writers think that an unpredictable scenario is better than a predictable scenario that makes sense.

drogon was hit in the shoulder, rhaegal first got hit in the chest/heart, then his shoulder and then his neck
you don't need to be a genius to figure this out user

but that's fucking retarded.

It has been always a tool, you hadn't been paying attention. Predictable plots aren't interesting.

The distance they can breath fire has absolutely no consistency, in previous seasons they could dab on boats from a fair distance, now apparently Drogon needs to be like 50 feet away

Attached: 6-Siege-of-Meereen.jpg.png (640x480, 333K)

THATS GOTTA HURT!

Drogon wasn't hit somewhere vital, he's also the largest and most durable dragon.

The ballista Euron uses is fully upgraded compared to last season

Why, where did they magically roll out brand new technology in a few days

>fly high above
>cant see enemy ships in the distance
what did Dabid mean by this?

>Aegon supposedly conquered Westeros with these weak fucks
I guess only the Dornish knew what a ballista was.

ARRGGGHHH NIGHTKING RES ME!

Dany fucked up when she gave her Dragon's fucking Dothraki names.

Dothraki have all been absolute jobbers so far. If she called her dragon BALERION II just the name alone would scare the fuck out of everyone upon arrival

Fucking hackers REEEEEE

Attached: angry frog.jpg (900x900, 43K)

>He's living in the past mostly

Why didnt he look in the past to see, that they made a ton of scorpions and mounted them on a ship?

Why didnt he look in the past to see how they plotted against dany to kill the dragon?

qyburn's been researching for a few turns now that's why we haven't seen much of him

Pop in won't be fixed until the next patch

Rhaegar to Rhaegal
Viserys to Visyerion
Drogo to Drogon.
They're all Targaryen names though, except for her favroute one.

Are there any dragons left in the show / books?

Who laid the eggs that Dany got?

They have thicker scales in the books

Because Bran doesn't give a shit about anything and just wants to watch the shitshow unfold, he's Yea Forums

D&D are on the same level as Vince Russo and Rian Johnson, then.

just turn your brain off and have sex

Aegon's dragons were at least decades old with Balerion being centuries old

>researching for a few turns now

What is this, a video game?

It would have consistency if it were

When this happened I actually started laughing

Fpbp

*Record Scratch* *Freeze Frame*

Lena likes her big guns

youtube.com/watch?v=RtbejMoJcp0

Attached: Ma-Ma.jpg (840x470, 38K)

Seriously, canons would have been cool.

He actually used his brain and attacked with his dragons at night.
Plus his dragons were double the size.

Attached: 1557137360427.webm (960x540, 3M)

Maybe help Sandor kill zombie Gregor, that seems to be what they're setting up here. There's no fucking way in hell they're going to have her kill Cersei AND the Night King.

There's supposedly dragons still around in Asshai and that's where the eggs came from, but no one knows if that's actually true or not, there's also rumors about a bunch being hidden on Dragonstone

>Predictable plots aren't interesting.
If any store follows a base logic it's going to be lobbied predictable. I think it's a very bland critique.

I think Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead were the ones to really popularize it, at least the "anyone can die at any time" angle.

>"Yep. That's me. Shot down like a little bird. How did I get into this mess? It all started well before I was born."

The fingered in the bum manouver eh.

>get hit by an arrow
>continue along the same path at the same velocity
>get hit by another arrow
>continue again, things will be different this time
>die

Same, it's a shame they were used as jobbers. Now two's dead I'm guessing Dany dies with the last one and Jon takes the throne.

Ok, not the same user
but...
Do you realize how fucking retarded you have to be to equate value of a persons opinion on whether or not they stuck their meat on a wet hole? Fuckers, a 25 year old girl tried to sleep with me when I was 15. I told her to fuck off. A big tiddy goth girl tried to give me a tit fuck. I told her I was a Christian and not about that life, then I told her to fuck off. I never dated in high school because the girl always eventually wanted to have sex. I told them I was breaking up with them, then told them to fuck off. I was a shy beta-ish nerd when I was a child. When that 25 year old tried to fuck me something snapped. II became a chad, but not just any chad. A new kind of Chad. A Chad who despised modern sex, and the degeneracy it breeds. I spend my time improving myself and buying guns and rare designer shoes but only the red ones. I go to libraries in search of a christian gf, I started my own telecommunications company and make over 1.3 million dollars a year. I workout for 2 1/2 hours everyday after work and I only need to sleep for 4 hours to fully replenish. Sometimes I hire hookers to come over to my house and I talk to them about Jesus and Salvation. I have brought over 30 hookers to the Lord, fucker. One time I was at a bar discussing a deal with a AT&T representative and a roastie was grinding up against me and I pushed her to the ground and spat on her. I got that deal and a 10% funding bonus. My T levels are off the charts. My balls are massive and I am officially apart of the Never Cum Gang.
Fuck faggots and degenerates
Fuck Women
but most importantly FUCK SEX

he didn't fly so good...

etc

Attached: 1557142634969.jpg (410x452, 15K)

>invest in Jon bonding with Rhaegal
>isn't even there for his shock death

He based...

>Is subverting expectations actually a real cinematic tool now?
Yes. This happens when show runners and producers are reading fan theories and expectations. They choose to instead pull something completely new out of their ass to surprise the audience because they don't want to be "predictable" or "fan-servicy". Remember "Your Snoke theory sucks"? Yeah.

In contrast GRMM, shit on him as much as you'd like, counters this by not even reading online theories and avoids the internet in general.
youtube.com/watch?v=CKnXmNHubfs
youtube.com/watch?v=eF2CgfTM-nA

Of course he's an old boomer so he can do this. But soibois of today writing movies for other soibois are addicted to twitter and therefore their exposure to fan theories is increased.

Attached: 1556922702262.jpg (590x594, 55K)

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH MOMMY HELP MEEE I WILL BE A GOOD DRAGON *COUGH* X_X

Jon: DONT TELL ANYONE. YOU HAVE TO SWEAR
Everyone: yea ok
Sansa 4 seconds later
AYO MY BROTHER IS A TARGARYEN

The issue is that the average movie goer can't tell the difference. Their IQ is so low that even if you go out of your way to announce the coming plot twists, it'll still go over their head. To them every story is just a series of random events strung together...

After being exposed to this fact what would you do? Spend countless sleepless nights carefully crafting a compelling, thought provoking narrative, or hastily shit out turd and let the low wage cgi artists and editors polish it to a shine in post? Sure, the second option is literal shit just dressed up fancy, but the masses will gobble it up no different then they do with a timeless classic.

In the end, "subverting expectations" is just short hand for "lol, I don't even have to try and you idiots still pay me millions."

cleganebowl happens, the hound wins, the hound takes off his face to reveal arya, who had killed the hound offscreen

It's not really that new. Heck, it happened with comic books in the 90's. The editors at DC changed the identity of the secret villain of Armageddon 2001 because the internet forums correctly guessed the originally planned identity well before the reveal was supposed to happen.

What characters are still likeable besides Jaimie of course he is the supreme gentlemen

BRO just have Euron kill a dragon that will finally get him over
>Having him come out of nowhere with a cheapshot just makes Daenerys look stupid, it doesn't make him-
No bro trust me bro give me a raise

she didn't find them, she pretty much made them. There are dragon eggs around, they're just extremely expensive paperweights unless you're a Targaryen WHOOOOORE with a Dothraki horde at your back. Also you have to kill your husband, have a miscarriage, burn a witch alive and sit in the middle of a fire for a while.

>Dany has managed to get 2 out of her 3 dragons killed by acting incompetent and flying them unnecessarily into danger

Sansa takes after her mother who was a conniving cow too if you remember

He can't see the future. Then again maybe he could look back to what Euron did yesterday and make inferences.

>*crowd chanting "FIRE DABID! FIRE DABID""

They were literally indestructible until now. Apparently no one in Essos had projectiles

RUN SANDOR YOU'RE ON HER LIST FUCKING RUUUUUUUUNNNN

>have ballistas pointed at you
>you, your soldiers, your advisors and your last dragon are 100 away from them
>literally sitting ducks
What did she mean by this?

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 3.06M)

The sound effects were really weird, at one point it sounded like when you're drinking through a straw but there's nothing left
youtu.be/DVcMJ7rM1UU?t=28

Dany dies and Drogon takes her corpse and flies off into the sunset

WTF, render distance was on Epic too!

ARGHHHHH....mmmmmphhhh.....

AHHHHHHHHHH REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 2C8101E4-4EC9-4EEE-AE8B-751CD3F2285F.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Omg guys look how mad shes going. Shes gona go crazy like her dad yadd yadda such fore shadowing.

YAAAS QUEEN SLAY THEM ALL, DRACARYS!!!

She would have gotten Rhaegar killed in the previous one too, he saved himself and right the very next day after surviving being bodied by zombies this bitch flies him out.

yep cait is the worst character in the show

>im gonna let jaime free so cercei will let sansa free
>YOO SHE DIDNT LET SANSA FREE WTF

they were firing from round a corner behind a mountain.

why is no one bothered that Rhaegal is the wrong color?

Dr.Qybern

Attached: he didn't fly so good.webm (398x224, 2.92M)

Man, why can't we get a sequel to this?

Dude why didnt the dragon calmly think rationally 1 second after getting bolted in the heart

you arent going to kill anything with early medieval canons, very inaccurate

Umm sweaty, racist much?

Not to mention nobody during Aegon I's war figured out a big fucking bolt would kill his dragons. Even at Harrenhal the most fortified castle ever.

Yeah why didnt Cersei attack her?

That was such a great, brutal kill. Season 8 had really been lacking brutal kills.

Oh yeah they just upgraded them. It's like a video game where you can just go up in arbitrary tiers.

you genuinely need to have sex

Draw distance lfmao bitch should have invested in better graphics card

Hound, tormund, tyrion even though he is a shell of his former self...that's about it

Because Bran is controlling everyone since Season 2. He was honry the first half of the episode, and then he got bored and wanted to create high school drama.

GoT's dragons are weak as fuck. More like wyverns actually Real dragons have ironscale which only blacksteel or elven steel could pierce. Dragons are forces of magic and to kill them you need magic and/or magical artifacts. Don't tell me GoT's dragons aren't magic based, they were fucking born from the spirit pact ritual with Daenerys.

Attached: blacksteelfin.webm (624x256, 2.94M)

I wonder how much of a genuine brainlet you need to be to not see this and just completely tune out. I thought the fucking battle was bad but jesus fucking christ this is on a completely different of retarded. The way drogon is just timidly sitting in one place, constantly fidgeting is nothing short of satire.

Attached: 1553757810918.png (388x389, 66K)

Honestly yes you fucking retard. Animals don’t get shot and just continue coasting along with what they are doing.

What's the fucking draw on that thing? How the fuck does anyone even reset it? Those things casually shot at least a mile accurately.

>dragons
>ackshually a wyverns
wow

get back to your cuck shed with the Night King dragon!

Attached: 3473578383.jpg (1200x1781, 274K)

Being able to fire medieval weapons so accurately at flying targets is complete fucking bullshit.

This would never happen if it was written by the fat fuck.

Attached: 1518286216975.jpg (525x469, 33K)

GoT dragons are definitely magic based. When Daenerys dragons were born those light priests felt their magic getting stronger after being gone for many years

>all shots on the target
wow, what a bullshit

He was flailing you idiot dont @ me again

I'm trying, but getting girls to know that you know what the hell they are doing is complete mindfuckery. How the hell was I supposed to know that when a girl says "I have a boyfriend" you are supposed to say "I am not jealous" and calling her bluff?

How the fuck are you even supposed to aim this balista? How do they get the bolt on top? Who the fuck designed this?

Attached: slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif (480x360, 787K)

>3/3 shot fucking bullseye
>but can't score one hit afterwards on an even closer target with 100 shots

Seems legit.

Also they had the engineering skills to build fucking trebuchets but no one dared construct a ballista before? I really hate this fucking show

Attached: 1545332139826.jpg (439x435, 47K)

Yes, but it’s more about emotional pay-off at the cost of internal logic and consistency. They’re going for big, disjointed “moments” instead of a cohesive whole. People fucking slurp it up, though.

Nothing wrong with subverting expectations itself, can be done well especially if it is at least hinted or foreshadowed subtly.

And from over a barrier that prevented the dragons from seeing them way up in the sky. They blindly shot upwards and they all hit their mark.

That's because in middle ages European (what GoT is based around), the ballista faded in use when the trebuchet was developed. And even then, the ballista didn't really exist after the fall of the Roman empire as they were too complex to maintain and they switched to cheaper versions of it.

Dragonhorn would have made more sense

The fucking music stops like it's a comedic scene.
No wonder I laughed when I first saw this.

>HELP ME DANY

I really don't understand why this is so common now. Does our postmodern empty culture really have a stake in destroying the concept of story? Does this parasitic ideology want us to break down the meaning of narrative? There's unpredictable and then there's just plain bad, where logic doesn't mean anything, consequences don't mean anything, and characters and plot and setting don't mean anything. A story is supposed to be MEANINGFUL. Has this trend of inserting nihilism into everything really gotten so bad that even greedy corporations think it's totally okay to peddle stories that HAVE NO MEANING? Why should anyone get invested, then????? Why would they throw money at this?????

Attached: 34623462347.gif (400x226, 1.81M)

Yeah it's all fucking stupid. How did boats ambush 2 dragons? Why was Dany flying so low? How do the ballistae even shoot that high? Why didn't Dany go around the ships since the ballistae were only mounted on the front? DnD are so fucking stupid, I hope they get Lou Gehrig's disease.

i thought she was going to at least do some sort of risky dive bombing attack and take out some of the ships after yelling. then nothing happened.

Because dragons cant constantly breath fire obviously?

Truth is Rhaegal, the budget was rigged from the start

Attached: This ones for my doggy.png (1263x776, 1.32M)

It's a misconception. Draw strength of the bow is just strong enough to propel the missile out of the actual weapon, after that the jet engine ignites and the heat seeking system takes over. Granted, it's a bit of a jump from book's Dragonbinder horn, but D&D are improvising.

Would it be Kino? I'm inclined to say yes if they have Sandor do the whole battle and then just imply it was Arya. But if she like takes the face off to gloat halfway through it's a no from me, dog.

Because there were 3 shots of imptoved stronger ballistas.its not that hard to understand

Well to be fair after Aegons conquest one of his sisters and her dragon were shot down by dornish scorpions. Granted it took ambush and several attempts but they still got em. Dragons should always have riders and their riders shouldn’t be incompetent. Aegon and his sisters only were successful because aegon was a legit genius which Dany is not

Something tells they were hiding something, like a whole nest of petrified dragon eggs, maybe that was the reason why they were so easy to kill, see The skies will rain dragon fire and White Walkers will fear to walk beyond the Wall again.

Well at least with GoT being based around middle ages politics, people in power would die a lot. English kings around that time would be lucky to have a reign of more than 10 years due them being killed in battle or killed by another conqueror via execution.

LIKE HE COULD HAVE LITERALLY LOOKED AT THE ENEMY A FEW SECONDS IN TIME DURING THE WAR MEETING AND TELL THEM EVERYTHING HE CAN SEE.

HEY BRAN WHERE ARE LITERALLY VERY SINGLE ENEMY SOLDIERS AT THIS MOMENT 1 SECOND AGO?

HEY BRAN COULD YOU LOOK AT THE WAR MEETING OF THE ENEMY AND WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING?

HEY BRAN WHERE ARE THE SHIPS?

this whole thing could have been great. they could have reduced dannys army to 1/10 of that of cercei and with the 2 dragons and complete information they could have still wiped them. even more so if arya just said she could go kill cercei while they rested their troops for a month.
now that would have been some decent writing.

They were all boys, user, they wouldn't make more dragon babies.

If you are going by the book they would've had the dragonslaying horn that kills those who blow it.

video games have better plots than this shitshow.

>survive apparently crippling injuries during battle for the dawn
>still fly across half the continent
>die in seconds from a fully automatic assault crossbow
>get brushed over and disregarded while your mother is more upset by some qt slave getting beheaded
This is reminiscent of their treatment of the direwolves

Also, Dany's dragons are still really young, small and weak. They're like preteens.

The maesters are extremely against the development of new technology.

The age of dragons determines their size and scale thickness. In the books about the rogue Prince and the war of the blacks and greens young dragons died constantly but older dragons were near unstoppable

People no longer value sincerity in stories. Everything has to be kept at a comfortable distance. You can see this on Yea Forums with its meme loving retards who hide every retarded opinion of theirs behind a layer of irony. "Subverting expectations" is basically "haha guys you weren't actually invested in that story were you?" because they didn't have faith they could pull off something sincere, now they have this layer as an excuse that can't be taken from them

>double the size
>not double the target

because he knows dragons must die in order to have peace

what if Bran engineered everything specifically to make Dany fail. he knew Arya and Sansa would rat out Jon.
telling Jon it was his own choice was only to push him towards telling them.
>mfw Bran is D&D

Attached: 1460621247102.jpg (337x321, 36K)

because he's playing game of thrones

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

that's what happens when leftists are in charge of designing weapons, planning military formations and battles, etc

More like she fucked up by naming them after three grade A jobbers.

I had sex and now I hate D&D even more because they get the sex scenes wrong.
your turn to have sex incel.

>real dragons

Jesus Christ the fucking manbabies who watch this show

I think they blew most of the budget on the final battle which is why they killed off the dragon.
I guess it costs too much.
Same with Ghost.

>Watch gore videos of people getting hurt or killed
>Feel nothing
>Watch videos of animals getting hurt or killed
>Get absolutely triggered
>Even watching a fictional cgi dragon getting shot and killed triggered me

Why?

Attached: Gh3nf82.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Older dragons are much more durable

Cause animals showed you easy-to-attain love while your human peers rejected you

It's actually pretty common

because you live your life online and you've never seen somebody get mortally wounded or killed IRL.
you've probably seen a dead animal. not a dead person.

>blue eyes
nk
>green eyes
cersei
>brown eyes
???

Animals are fully innocent, human beings aren't unless children.

bro the show is fucking stupid just turn your brain off

humanity is underrated

zero proof for that in show, keep clinging to the books

jon

Idk I dont care much if animals get hurt. I don't like to see it, but I'm much more affected by watching humans get hurt than animals.

Nice scouting, you don't need to be sun tzu to at least send spies/scouts to gauge the strenght of enemy forces and the defenses.
Just look at the walls of Kings landing filled with ballistas, yet when they go to parlay the dumb bitch still has drogon well in range of those.

Whoa...that...seems to actually BE a drinking through a straw sound effect....

wtf cant unhear

the last one that hits its neck is the worst offender. he would have missed but it flailed around haha the coincidence

its literally just applying casino logic and a fetish for stochasticity onto a narrative

does anyone still likes Jon's character as well? He seems to be the same charismatic, innocent, honorable fool like he ever was.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reddit

shut the fuck up, tranny
I bet you ate up the shit they fed you up till now

walder frey maybe

Something that has made no sense so far is that NO ONE has suggested taking out Euron's ships. Euron is the cause of all of her defeats, yet not once has anyone suggested it might be a good idea to eliminate him first. Theon was able to find Yara (luckily Euron had just got back from Essos, because no one knew he had gone there), so he must be defeatable.

Attached: Laughin James.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

You're a misanthrope, user, join the club.

Why did they travel by sea in the first place? Isn't it pretty damn obvious that Euron's fleet would be around that area?

read Fire & Blood, all these mysteries are solved

I was laughing my ass off, fucking finally someone actually using good tactics and weapons

Source on the webm? Looks pretty cool

*GARGLES*
I genuinely felt bad when seeing the dragon die.
A feeling none of all the actors were able to produce since season 5

Bullshit, ballista is not this precise, on a flying target in the bloody air. fucking shitshow this is .

Because you are an edgy teen

HE DIDN'T FUCKING DESERVE IT, HE JUST WANTED TO FLY AROUND AND DO COOL DRAGON SHIT

FUCK DANY THAT CUNT BITCH FOR FORCING HIM TO FIGHT AND DIE FOR HER

They needed to get to Dragonstone. I guess no one ever considered that Cersei may have taken it back. It is quite obvious that Euron would be there but they never seem to discuss him in their war councils, even though he's the only reason Cersei wasn't defeated in season 7.

I wonder how long he had his ships sitting in that cove. It's almost as if he had read the script so he knew they'd be there at that exact moment.

Yeah I've never not liked Jon but he's a bit boring really. Still better than most of the characters on the show.

His Ned impersonation at the beginning was lame.

why don't we see the ships that shot the dragon when the camera pans around

That's exactly what that noise is

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 14K)

Meraxes died in Dorne from a bolt to the eye and there were supposed to be so many arrows covering up the sky at the time. Dragon scales are more than resistant enough to defend from regular seige weapons. Rhaegal dying from it is just bullshit.

Dragons have only three mortal enemies. Other dragons, the Doom of Valyria and the Rhoynar's ancient water magic.

Its pretty normal. Outside of the Red Wedding, despite all the deaths and killings in the show the only deaths I ever felt bad for are when animals get killed, like Greywind, Viserion, and now Rhaegal.

She's hotter in this movie

This
Have a well earned (You)

This show has gone to shit. It's literally just some weird ass battle simulato.r.

I wonder what their dicks looked like

Attached: 3087048 - A_Song_of_Ice_and_Fire Daenerys_Targaryen Game_of_Thrones Ninjartist.jpg (2829x2000, 797K)

>UGH HE JUST WANTED TO CRUELLY KILL AND DEVOUR HUNDREDS OF HUMANS ON THE ORDERS OF HIS INSANE SMUG DRAGON MUMMY UGH OOF WHY WOULD THEY KILL HIM

Why did Dany and Drogon fly away after the second salvo instead of burning the ships while they were reloading? Or just fly around them and attack them from behind?

Attached: 1 s5jsDK9JELVDA_K7Pc5EMA.png (1004x854, 488K)

based

instead she decided to fly sideways and make herself an even bigger target

GOT HIT WIT DA BLICKY UH
DRAGON STIFFY UH

Attached: takeshi.jpg (175x288, 10K)

Moreover, how did they miss her when they hit a much farther away target with pinpoint accuracy.

Attached: l2bodxpx5rj21.jpg (1200x1600, 78K)

Stannis literally said "Dragons are magic, Ser Davos"

Shes perfect

what were ballistas actually used for in real life?

Same way NK speared the zombie dragon from miles away but missed Dany at winterfell. Sneak gives accuracy bonus and critical strike chance.

I didn't understand this scene. What was the point of Dany charging Euron's ships like that? I get that she was angry, but what was she trying to do? The dragon didn't destroy anything, not even coming close to that.
She just charged and then turned around right away. The only thing that she did was potentially risking her life and her dragon.

Attached: 1525382052015.jpg (698x698, 151K)

>Jon: You all need to swear that you won't tell anyone else this secret
>Sansa: I swear it
>15 minutes later
>Sansa: Jon is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna and he is the rightful heir

And people wonder why Ned never told Catelyn who Jon really was.

Attached: 1388083411848.jpg (360x360, 63K)

Glad it's out in the open, bitch dany needs to go
>muh destiny!

Eh, that kinda made sense. All her regular-dude soldiers are there and they all know you're not supposed to just openly murder people trying to parley like that. She's in it for the long game, she wants to make Dany look like the bad guy.

...Now, all of this fails to explain why she still has any popular support to begin with, but here we are.

Do you even fucking read threads before posting in them?

Ur a sociopath

reddit last week
>YAAAAAAS SLAY SLAY SLAY FUCK EPIC BEST EPISODE EVER
reddit this week
>yeah i think the writing quality has really gone down im deeply saddened by this episode

This is a good lesson in life. Women are liars and not trustworthy. Don't tell them anything important and you will have a happy life filled with sex.

Subverting tropes/expectations has become so predictable that actually following classic tropes is subversive itself
You go into television and film expecting them to shit on happy endings/predictable character actions/good-evil binaries to the point that it becomes a trope in and of itself

Attached: D5Nux2JUYAAHJvJ.jpg (1090x1090, 251K)

Never mind the ballista, why aren't the planks on the platform level? It's a brand new construction.

Attached: 1557147419269.jpg (1920x1080, 329K)

Cersei pretty much says it out in the open, she wants people to see Dany as the bad guy.

There's even a moment where she hesitates to bring down the archers. She kills meisandrei to provoke Danny

They are level on the other side.
They must have grabbed random planks of different sizes.

damn

Attached: 1530357733805.jpg (999x1507, 463K)

God, she's hot.

Cuz you're a misanthropic autist

>alright sound effects guy we need you to do a dying dragon
>hold on lemme finish my milkshake
>waaaaait a minute

Attached: 1556637293224.png (480x477, 266K)

Books:

Aegon the Conqueror conquered the Seven Kingdom with *three* dragons.
The Rhoynar, with an army 3x the size of anything in Westeros, *barely beat back three dragons* during the reign of Valyria. Just three. When Valyria has hundreds to what may have been thousands.

Show:
lol arrows so skill so epicz XD

Attached: 1550325600208.png (235x235, 70K)

from a boat

MUMMY of drogons

Attached: 3086448 - A_Song_of_Ice_and_Fire Daenerys_Targaryen Game_of_Thrones Shablagooo.jpg (600x800, 67K)

Aegon used his dragons strategically.

well they didn't have huge fucking balistas back then
also Aegon's dragon were fully grown, Danny's are still few years old

Jesus fuck what a cluster fuck glad I stopped watching last episode

>tfw they didnt adapt the dragons sucking her tits to the show like they did in the books
seven hells d&d

Didn't she actually nurse the dragons in the book when they were born

danny should have been an early teen like in the books

A death almost as retarded as the Night King's

All o ever see is
>manlet

>AAAAAAHHHHH SAVE ME DANY

they hit Rhaegal 3/3 times from max range friend, I think you're wrong

yeah i felt bad when the dragon died. same last season. fuck i hope the last one survives. probably won't.

last time i felt anything for a human was oberyn. i liked that guy.

God her acting is the fucking worst. It's so bad.

That is what happen to you when you are raised by a single mother.

It’s just a bigger one. You don’t need new tech to make a bigger arrow.

I miss the times when the characters didn't just freely teleport around the world.

Because you're a pussy or a zoophile.
Probably both.

Source me that right now Fuck that's hotmy mum still breastfeeds me and she doesn't even lactate anymore and I'm 30 I just love her big tits
Wasn't she in her early to mid 20s in the show? Explains why she aged so bad
MUMMY NURSE MEEE

Were all the dragons males?

I'm unironically triggered seeing it again

it'll die by ballista or wildfire explosion while attacking the city

>tfw don't feel anything for either humans or animals

>Can shoot up several hundred meters into the air without losing momentum
>Can blast through ships
Are these fucking rocket arrows?

Attached: 89d05c4556d0606f8e5a32c258797cf19b2080db252ca565766865d968d92df4.jpg (455x419, 47K)

OK but I have to put clothes on now because of femenism

Attached: 3076340 - Daenerys_Targaryen Emilia_Clarke Game_of_Thrones Paloma_Piquet.jpg (539x600, 56K)

she was 25, more than 10 years older than the character in the book
baka

because you compete with other humans.

Not just that
>12 ships with one ballista on each boat
>firing 1 spear every 3 seconds
>not dive bombing them at a 90 degree angle where the ballistas cant reach
Retarded

What where they in the books? and did she suck or fuck them haha how does a dragon fap haha
We could have had hebekino
Fuck

Attached: 3073511 - A_Song_of_Ice_and_Fire Daenerys_Targaryen Game_of_Thrones.jpg (848x1200, 149K)

first the starbucks cup and now this. i guess was shocked enough not to notice the sound effect when i watched the episode. this is laughable.

OOF

Attached: dab.png (1024x1153, 1.14M)

kek based targeting computer
hitting a fast moving target from a fucking boat is basically impossible, also that angle of entry

>rhaegal btfo by 3 shots that all hit vitals
>visceron dodges like 10 all launched at once

Attached: 4L_lTCT2Coe.jpg (212x238, 4K)

the ships didn't even have a clear line of sight. also, look at how tall and fat their masts were, danny would've seen their sails sticking 100 feet into the air way before they had a view of her dragons from ON DECK. it's retarded

Wait what the fuck

Oh fuck I haven't thought about it like that.
I don't like seeing dead women but it explains why I don't care about dead men
Wait that Starbucks cup is real? They could have just literally fixed it in post holy fuck what a lazy obviously rushed production

the only thing the show is good at is getting me hype for the rest of the books, which of course won't see daylight because the fat fuck will clog and artery before finishing them

youtube.com/watch?v=S9r_SKT9oXc

dragons are hermaphrodites it the GoT universe

That sounds kino.
I wonder how bad they will fuck up the got prequels
It even fits in with the themes of the show
>I-it's fine if it's on a TV show
>not loving giant(s) breasts
Me on the right

Attached: 3081400 - A_Song_of_Ice_and_Fire Brienne_of_Tarth Game_of_Thrones Tormund_Giantsbane.jpg (615x915, 1016K)

>yfw the dragon death scenes are the most emotional death scene in 3 seasons

Attached: 1510869697799.jpg (480x480, 13K)

there are videos on utube of modern day ships using fully automatic mounted guns to fire on speedboats a few hundred yards away and it takes dozens and dozens of rounds to hit them.
3 hits in a row on a dragon though, doesn't matter about the ship rocking, or the projectile travelling at a fraction of the speed, or a dragon flying faster than a speedboat, or it being in the air.

I think it was a lot of ballistas rather than an automatic rapid-fire ballista

i'm a eunuch and i've reported you for hate speech, emcel

Dragonslayer

This is the unedited scene, they photoshopped an arrow into it later.

Attached: homing missile.jpg (480x474, 51K)

They don’t need to reload they are fully automatic

>hitting targets hundreds of feet in the air with a big crossbow mounted on a ship bouncing in the ocean with bolts that would have lost all of their impact hitting something at that height
>3 hits in a row

US naval guns in WW2 only got a kill for every 500 - 20,000 rounds shot(depending on the type of gun). How the fuck did these idiots score any hits? You'd have to lead the target like a quarter turn of the crossbow.

Can we all agree he was better?

Attached: 87-02-01452_Hobbit_Smaug_Bust_009.jpg (1000x1000, 687K)

Me on the left
Source? I never rewatched this fucking terrible series
I honestly don't fucking care.
They had no personality less than your average pet even

Attached: 3073128 - A_Song_of_Ice_and_Fire Daenerys_Targaryen Game_of_Thrones coyotic-01.jpg (4999x3749, 970K)

>when the inside of your shoes are also red
Brother, I -

FULLY AUTOMATIC ASSAULT CROSSBOWS

Bronn had one too just smaller

Imagine that pussy rubbing your back scales.

So confirmed he's not a merman?

>Animals are fully innocent
Didn't these dragons roast and kill shepherds' children in Mereen?

>Why were the dragons killed by ballistae specially made to kill dragons, that pack enough power to shish kebab boats over a distance?

Is this really the hill you wanna die on? That scene had way more serious problems like Dany somehow not seeing the entire fleet even though they had a clear shot on the dragons

This is true. I got my haircut in Manhattan a few days ago and the dude was nice but kinda typical rachet millennial type. (it was an emergency haircut)

and i think people like him are the main core of GOT fans, rachet soundcloud rapping dbags and feminists or basedboys. The people that only started watching a few years ago and still don't know house names.
Just go by dragon lady and friendzoned dude and bald guy and midget...as evidenced by my barber and people that come to my bar.

Unfortunately they are the people that took the show from popular to crazy popular and they are being catered to accordingly.

sorry to use so many buzzwords but it fits in this case.

>expecting a show with about as much logical consistency as a Saturday morning cartoon to make sense
Why? Who tge fuck even gets emotionally invested in this crap long enough to care
Is her pusy hot haha imagine what it smells like

Attached: 3071216 - A_Song_of_Ice_and_Fire Daenerys_Targaryen Game_of_Thrones Kanra_cosplay cosplay.jpg (1600x2400, 342K)

>this is your brain on politics

Attached: 4L_jjNe1XfZ.jpg (204x306, 7K)

It's historically accurate. They would leave uneven edges to offer minimal protection from incoming arrows from the ground. A sort of crenelated effect. The workmen did it themselves and often wasn't part of the design, thus the uneven distribution of extended boards. It can be seen on quite a few surviving forts.

>First arrow strikes from in front of the dragon, absolutely within its line of sight
>Second arrow strikes from the same angle, still extremely visibly in its line of sight
>Last arrow strikes from the side

I need Euron's firing technique explained

Attached: 1557095130946.png (1280x720, 781K)

Should you be running the Vale Robin?

it's called fact, you emotional faggot

>rachet millennial
I am in my late 20s and don't go out at all anymore what the fuck does this even mean?

>music stops

holy shit I didn’t notice this hilarity before

>There's no fucking way in hell they're going to have her kill Cersei AND the Night King.
Ready to have those expectations subverted?

I miss him

Fucking Medival magic magnets nigger

Attached: images-16.jpg (310x310, 13K)

> Mountain is about to kill Hound
> Slowly about to crush his head
> Suddenly stops
> Needle pops from his head
> Mountain falls, revealing Arya
> "Left you dead again, didn't I?"

i think he meant to say "ratchet" but i cant be sure. if so it means sort of trashy/dirty/unpleasant

Fuck off to /pol/ you nigger loving faggot

>I need Euron's firing technique explained
Dude just watched Wanted the night before.

it's real. i fired up the episode again and there it is. super fucking lazy as you said.

He wasn't thr only one with a ballistae

DESPITE BEING CONFINED AT NORTH OF THE WALL

So (ghetto) then k gotcha I hate those fake dirty hippies to try to look all earthy but don't even grow their own food and are massive consumers
WOW how the fuck they must have rushed
It's not like they had 2 fucking years or anything to make 6 shit episodes

Remember those ww2 footage where american ships had trouble hitting kamikazes with automatic AA guns? The sky is literally filled with tracers and none hit.

>300 replies

>*guerilla warfares your military industrial complex*

These are the people dwelling in these threads.
Let your sins come to the light and fuck off back to twitter.

Attached: lol.jpg (1080x6290, 1.12M)

This is the gay term for plot twist. And those existed for decades.

WHITE WALKERMALES

Attached: 3072852 - Game_of_Thrones Jon_Snow Kit_Harington The_Night_King fakes wandsinhand.jpg (1500x1000, 436K)

Posting another anons OC since it answers the question why Cris didnt light up Dany and her dragon.

Attached: 1557152399252.jpg (770x952, 206K)

from Urban Dictionary:

Rachet
An annoying , very rude person. Normally tries to act ghetto by typing in words or phrases such as " Af' ", " Janky ", " Finna" , " Cus " , Etc. Most people think of "Rachet" girls or boys as trashy. In other words a "Rachet" person is the most non-classy human-being in presence. They usually have the worst grammar problems and they always try to pick fights with everybody .

It used to be done with more talent than modern day onions hacks will never ever have.
If you've watched looper that's basically what we are gonna get from a tweest standpoint for the next decade

Cringe.

Attached: 1550865672678.gif (350x323, 1.66M)

How does this answer anything

Attached: coffeebeforethestorm.jpg (1920x1080, 683K)

Is this real?

Attached: 1534298645660.jpg (800x500, 108K)

Makes sense
>invent printing press
>now most lowborns are literate
>invent gunpowder
>serf can now kill a highborn in full plate
The (((maesters))) are a scheming bunch

top fucking kek that is 100% what that sound is
this is worse than the elephant sound in Jurassic Park

yes. feel free to check for yourself

Attached: Capture.jpg (357x363, 10K)

unless memento himself edited that in, yes.

maybe he's still alive guys
maybe that's why Greyjoy looks surprised in the preview

Homing arrows dude

theres no way for them to fire it.

Its like they aren't even paying attention to what they put out now. Did no one at HBO watch the episode before they put it on air?

Attached: 1555451823614.jpg (167x184, 10K)

Too busy watching the rape. It was beautiful

Thanks user I cbf
What the fuck

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-07-02-18-46-19-01.jpg (1080x1626, 147K)

>What the fuck
oh so dragons are fine, but starbucks is impossible to accept?

quality post user

ign.com/articles/2019/05/06/game-of-thrones-goof-daenerys-is-definitely-drinking-a-coffee-in-episode-4

wtf its real

SUC SUC SUC SUC

Attached: 3079147 - A_Song_of_Ice_and_Fire Daenerys_Targaryen Game_of_Thrones Unimun edit phil.t.jpg (1200x1147, 209K)

Another brain aneurysm?

The real definition is that some nigger heard someone say "wretched" once and then repeated it wrong.

Bro it happens in the first book, when she steps into the pyre they're burning drogo on with the eggs. she steps out unburned and "The cream-and-gold was suckling at her left breast, the green-and-bronze her right.She cradled them close."

Oh that's fucking hot as fuck
Based
It's a shame they got rid of all the positive traits in this show
Everyone is one dimentional as fuck
No motherhood themes no fatherhood stuff past the first couple of seasons just muh epic set peice and dumb action

Attached: 3058741 - A_Song_of_Ice_and_Fire Bold-n-Brash Daenerys_Targaryen Game_of_Thrones.png (1761x2583, 2.18M)

>lord user they won't stop leaking help me my dragons are full you MUST empty them they are so sore

Attached: 3058464 - A_Song_of_Ice_and_Fire Daenerys_Targaryen Game_of_Thrones pervyangel.jpg (2800x3500, 2.29M)

Dragons change genders in the book.

Why would she be sucking with cum all over her face already

they're asexual

She is guaranteed to kill Cersei.

Fuckin autists, Jaime is not backpeddling and his char is perfectly fine. You take shit too literally.

have sex
(with animals)

How the fuck does that work exactly I mean in the books? Lso why didn't they breed? does that mean deneryes can change her gender and lay dragon eggs out of her pusy
>whenyounutbutshekeepssucc

Attached: 2905820 - A_Song_of_Ice_and_Fire Daenerys_Targaryen Game_of_Thrones Ninjartist.jpg (1920x2987, 3.82M)

Because postmodernism says reality is a lie. You just need to have whatever creates the strongest emotions to be a master of whatever creative art. Anything that resembles reality or logic is a lie that you are reinforcing and pushing onto your audience, and that's double plus bad.

It's not her first dick of the night.

No, it's different. Plot twists are ultimately grounded in the developments and revelations leading up to that moment in the story. Subverting expectations come from out of nowhere without foreshadowing.

Guys please stop I’m at work until 3:40 and you’re making me want to masturbate really bad.

real people make sometimes impulsive emotional but dumb decisions

Attached: 1519661602124.jpg (242x242, 11K)

just knock one out in the toilet you animal

During the Dance of Dragons the dragons were killed almost exclusively by other dragons.

During the Siege of Mereen, they note that a dragon has no weak points, even at the age Dany's are at. The insides of their necks and mouths are fireproof and arrow proof, so no shooting down its neck to try and kill it. Their scales are impervious to all handheld weapons, and they can fly at angles that siege weapons cannot hit. Plus, they use their fire all the time.