The screech

Surely someone else realised that the screech of the dragon about to fuck Euron's fleet in the teaser for the next episode wasn't Drogon. It's a different pitch altogether. Couple that with the "Wait what the fuck oh shit" look Euron gives and I guarantee there's somehow another one.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 21.40.43.png (1704x1570, 2.04M)

Armoured dragon

my nigga ray gull still breathin yall haha woooo

Probably turned into a fucking U-boat dragon.

Stupid fuckers. Rhaegal is fucking dead.

how may times has something like this been
read into only to be nothing.

its a misdirection

nothing cool is going to happen in this show

His face is just trying to convey "Why is that stupid cunt repeating the same mistake she made last episode?"

This is believable. The 4th dragon theory is pretty dodgy unless someone rocks up from the Shadowlands riding a fucking massive dragon but otherwise no, it'd be an armoured and nigh-invincible drogon who'll rock up during the golden company vs the remaining armies and obliterate the wall, golden company and start burning kings landing. I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie kills Cersi

It's a real kraken

honestly man this season has been absolute shit, but if a fully armored drogon appears and properly wrecks shit again like he did in spoils of war, it'll redeem this shitshow for me
stopped caring about the writing and plot long ago so now i'm only interested in the big battles and cgi spectacle

i believe the Drowned God is pissed at Euron and Resurrects the dragon as a Sea Dragon to wreck shit up

that'd be badass and unexpected

>i'm only interested in the big battles and cgi spectacle

Attached: -.jpg (228x257, 28K)

>being still interested in the plot after season 4
who's the incel here? i bet you watch reaction videos too

I expect it to be Drogon
I hope it to be Aegon the Reconqueror to save this fucking shitshow
I dream for it to be Petyr Baelish on a fucking dragon

especially since that'd make it like Arya in its ability to inexplicably appear from above.

This. I remember an entire fucking week of speculation about
>"oh, Arya wasn't just walking around Bravos in the open completely undefended, she must have had some other plan"
Nope, turns out it really was her, just shit writing.

Stannis on his own dragon

Jon and Dany have sex in the dragonstone. The targaryen blood magic reanimates the stone dragons like in the myths. GG euron and cersei

thatd 'd be pretty fuckin sick actually

It's a Kraken