What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 017CF725-12CC-49AF-A270-24E52F5C754F.jpg (750x751, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_does_not_kill_me_makes_me_stronger
youtube.com/watch?v=WQ1AydiM5kc
cosmopolitan.com/uk/reports/news/a43244/sexual-abuse-victim-chose-euthanasia/
metro.co.uk/2015/05/19/game-of-thrones-star-sophie-turner-defends-graphic-sansa-stark-rape-scenes-i-secretly-loved-it-5204858/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pompoir
youtube.com/watch?v=btIpPgMB66M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wrong? GOT became based, nothing went wrong

What exactly did she say? I assume using my brain cells the point is that she was able to overcome the trauma and become a stronger person because of it.

Hahaha this is amazing! First Miss Andy's death, and this. With the cherry on top of it being more proof they want to stay perma-victims.

Attached: xxwaj6r.gif (720x313, 2.72M)

Have a Starbucks

This is probably one of those times where the article title is purposely written that way to get outrage clicks. I don't know how anyone could not understand that she was saying her growing up around dangerous people made her more suited to this environment.

Yes

It means she's gone through a rigorous training exercise to tighten her kegel muscles and she can now deflect or snap off any unwanted dick.

Since when did normies care about rape in GOT?

Magazine isnt wrong, rape makes the anus permanently weaker.

Women were a mistake.

Where do you people get these things from?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_does_not_kill_me_makes_me_stronger

Attached: kermit.jpg (300x400, 28K)

basically, the hound said: littlebird if you had of come with me, you would not have got raped and used. she said if i had of come with you i would still be a littlebird.

>So go out and be raped, fellow women! It's kinda scary at first but it'll only make you stronger! I know from experience!
What the fuck Sophie?

>What exactly did she say?
"I loved it so much, it got me off like nithing ever could now I cant do without it. Im a strong wamen'

Attached: 1547006661210.gif (500x281, 479K)

Why is it OK for other kinds of traumatic experiences to not break all characters but to make some stronger, but rape is some sacred territory?

Attached: 1556642929610.jpg (1280x1659, 107K)

I stopped watching after rick and co left the prison

I loved theon watching so much, it got me off like nithing ever could now I cant do without it. Im a strong wamen'

#metoo has poisoned the debate.
It's also a gynocentric crime (since male rape is only fit to be joked about and mocked) so women can't stand having it be considered anything but the be all end all of evil.

>woman is shown getting over her abuse through the force of character alone
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
There's no pleasing the cunts, is there?

>start out with a show that doesn't give a shit about horribly mutilating characters, having them raped, murdered and everything in between
>this breeds an audience that will tolerate everything you write provided it's written well
>over time attract the tumblr audience because they give free advertising
>this later bites you in the ass when they refuse to accept the concept of context
wtf who could have seen this coming

>What went wrong?
Not enough rape.

Attached: 1557111858758.jpg (600x616, 68K)

'daddy'

I do think its kind of weird that D&D keep fucking bringing this up. They're clearly holding a grudge against all the criticism they got for it.

Rape is the only non-military ordeal where you get downed on by your fellow victims and those that never endured it for surviving it. Women are merciless cunts.

"Put it in my asshole"

Attached: 1545353397794.jpg (350x473, 47K)

People are fucking retarded.

Whatever cuck.

Attached: 53E4304D-4A15-431F-98C8-69F4158701DB.jpg (750x1054, 175K)

the rape sansa, the rape

"Make America Great Again"

Since Sansa was "raped"

These exact same bitches would be mad regardless, because had she admitted she should have listened to the man and let him save and protect her all along, they'd be raving that the scene reinforces toxic patriarchal stereotypes and reduces Sansa to a damsel.

Some people are just mentally ill and need to complain.

She didn't say that.
She said all the bullshit she went through opened her eyes to the real world. Basically she's not a naive little girl anymore.

>you people
umm, sweaty...racism is NOT cool, okay?

Nufags will never understand this meme

Having to grow as a person and adapt to circumstances is literally misogyny though, shitlord

rape is supposed to make you WEAKER!!!!

God, women are fucking stupid.

I know these people watch the show but do they even understand the dialogue? It's not even close to complex anymore either how could they get it so wrong?

This.

All Bran said was more please

Sansa wasn't raped in the context of the GOT world. She knew full well what marriage meant. The blowback from that ruined this show because D&D ha no clue how to tell the delusional cunts to contextualize what they watched.

2/10 not enough lens flare
fixed it

Attached: 1557143068688.jpg (600x616, 68K)

I’m not sure whether the chicken or the egg cake first. Whether mentally fragile victims of rape being unable to do anything without being triggered gave rise to an environment that refused to challenge or question them or if the coddling and reinforcement of “YES YOU YOU ARE A SURVIVOR OF RAPE YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME” created weak minded victims

Did he put it in her pussy or asshole?

>need a label that says written by dudes
it literally has that in the opening and end of every single episode

Women use their vagina as an easy tool for some power IRL. Having a man forcibly take it away means they lose the only bargaining chip they even have.

>I know these people watch the show
Pretty big assumption there, m8

>teamwork in action
this shit is why I keep coming here

why not both?

if you had sophie turner bent over in-front of you unable to say no, wouldnt you absolutely obliterate both of those tight holes?

yeah but it just says written by men not written by toxic men for the express purpose of triggering fatties and maintaining the patriarchy

Imagine that everyone who was in Winterfell knew about the raping, specially Tyrion out of nowhere.

Attached: it was beautiful.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

>when you're trying to put your finger into her vaggoo hole while you are both standing and making out but can't get it in because she's chubby and the fat around it makes her vaggoo hidden like a fucking treasure in a dungeon and you quite literally would need a 5 inch finger to get in there in a useful way
unironically the most awkward thing I tried in a while, no more chubbies for me. I will never understand guys that go for chubby """"thicc""""" women if they had the experience of small, petite skinny women before. Sex is so much better if they aren't fat.

Because if rape is considered the worst possible thing ever (at least as long as a female is the one being raped) and not something you can get over with, that increases the leverage a female can obtain by throwing around false rape accusations (it is safe to say that the great majority of them are false).

I don't get it, if someone like Jon Snow said I got killed and it made me stronger (for x and y reasons whatever) no one would bat an eye. Being killed is worse than being raped, people seem to forget that these days.

What lesson should she preaching be in preference?

"Oh being raped? That mentally scarred me and i relive it every day making me miserable and depressed."

Obviously being raped is terrible, but if god forbid you are raped, isn't overcoming it and becoming stronger as a result the best outcome?

Since Ramsey raped his wifes at his wedding night, it was horrible!

If it was rape, why did she kiss ramsay?

What backlash? 20 people on twatter with a hashtag? Fuck this clown world and fuck the media

Getting repeatedly beaten in the face to a pulp and then ripped apart by hungry dogs is nothing compared to an arranged marriage to someone you'd rather not have sex with.

reminder that sophie loved the rape scene because it was messed up

Watching meaning taking pictures of their makeup and posting on social media.

One slut with a feminist hashtag is a backlash these days.

The post at

has 1.3k retweets. 1300 people found it insightful/useful enough to spread it further, like cancer.
Twitter was a fucking mistake, as was freedom of speech.

>Rape survivors can’t be strong

I literally can’t even.

she liked it, and i like seeing screechers' asses bursting

Hard times make strong women.

>free speech for me but not for thee

No more fitting end to D&D than to be killed by the audience they tanked the series for.

And people still can't accept that women do not belong in art, even if it's basic level pop-art

Freedom of speech isn't the problem, quite the reverse.
The problem is that anyone who tells that person how fucking retarded they are will get banned in a heartbeat

I want to make women strong. Dany especially, she needs held down and made strong

that potato looks like Missandei's head

The backlash is justified. The problem is GoT are lazy hacks and so they just *said* Sansa is stronger because of the rape and did nothing to *show* how she had. They are trying to lazily grow her character along the lines of Girl with the Dragon tatoo or fuck even Dany from S1 but there is no depth to the character so she just says.

"hurr hurr rape make a me stronk"

PATHETIC

The real Game of Thrones is the D&D's that get hung along the way

Giving you the right to vote was the biggest mistake in the history of human civilization

>spoken like someone with a 3" cock
she'll need some meat on her bones if youre working with a bunker buster over 7"

you guys are brainlets they clearly mean rape is a rattling experience to be dealt with individually and in the victims own time and not to be warn as a badge of badassery.

How many times did Danearys say "I was raped, therefore I am strongg"

thanks user(s)

Attached: SHAQ.jpg (480x469, 71K)

Imagine this scene in modern political clown world
youtube.com/watch?v=WQ1AydiM5kc

you are right D and D are brilliant writers deserving of Oscars and Emmys

#NEVERTRUMP #BELIEVEALLWOMEN #BLM

No white dude with a dick bigger than 5" is desperate enough to fuck fat bitches.

Attached: 1557144280480.png (500x900, 763K)

Dany wasn’t raped. Drogo was actually attractive and she gave it up willingly

she is so annoying, she says this time and time again that no one could live through what she has gone through. Bitch you had one pines inside of you once. Stop acting like no one can have gone though it or gone through anything worse

very weak, next time you try and make a bait comment, put s little more effort into it.

I don't understand, do they want her to be a scarred mess forever or something? Some people get over trauma, what's the problem

I love how fucked in the head she is while also being unashamed of it.

It wasn't even about fucking you nigger. He literally said his fingers would need to be 5 inch or bigger. Can you not read?

Based Sansa Tyrell

It's unironically a positive message. Should the rape have turned her into a pathetic mewling mess of a person?

This is the literally the strong woman that they have been looking for.

You're weak. Get raped

I have never watched an episode
I believe that the time will come when women voluntary forfeit their political rights when they eventually understand they don't deserve them

the problem is rape is a rattling experience to be dealt with individually and in the victims own time and not to be warn as a badge of honour. They did nothing to show the character overcome through their actions but instead just had the characeter say "the rape made me strong just because" and not qualify that light with actionable growth

show dont tell when it comes to story narrative. ESPECIALLY when dealing with rape (((oh fuck thats going to be taken out of context)))

was she supposed to say it made her weaker? It was actually a good coping mechanism.

A husband can't rape his own property.

Rape is only compared to death because it's women who suffer from it the most and women complain a lot

because they're all pretending that female rape is this horrible crime that men can never understand so we bow down to all their unreasonable demands
so they screech like the coven of bitches they are when someone (especially a man) says that vaginal rape (because men can get buttraped so that one doesn't matter) is not the end be all of misery

>women voluntary forfeit their political rights when they eventually understand they don't deserve them

Never. They will give up their rights for food, comfort, and safety after they ruin our society.

They have shown how it's changed her: Sansa is a less trusting person, less naive person, less squeamish person, and pretty much a different person since the rape.

whamen: history is misogynistic

also whamen: why are whamen treated badly in this quasi-historical tv show?

Reminder that we live in a world where actual doctors in Europe euthanized a young girl who was raped because she had "PTSD" and they said there was no hope for recovery.

cosmopolitan.com/uk/reports/news/a43244/sexual-abuse-victim-chose-euthanasia/

People are fucking insane. And by "people" I mean lefty faggots like those doctors and the retards tweeting about a TV show rape.

>The problem is GoT are lazy hacks and so they just *said* Sansa is stronger because of the rape and did nothing to *show* how she had
yes
>The backlash is justified.
No.

The only "backlash" should be that it's shit writing.

D&D SHOULD HAVE BENDED THE KNEE! NOW THEY WILL BE DESTROYED!

Attached: Visit True King.png (1356x1656, 1006K)

I loved being raped thanks Clegane mwah

>The only "backlash" should be that it's shit writing.

thats exactly what the backlash is for. Shit writing is responsible for treating rape callously. Thats what the complaints are about

oh thanks. Up until this point I thought her only change was doing a 10,000 mile stare while badass music plays. I see clearly now

The complaints in the twitter lynch mob are about using it at all

honestly if someone forcefully thrusted their dick up my butthole idk if i could get over that, i've been stabbed, burned and beaten before and i got over that pretty easy.

And you made it into a discussion about cocks by claiming he had a 3 inch dick and women need fat to deal with 7+ inch dicks. Guys with 7+ inch dicks don't fuck fat slobs.

>boohoohoo, I'm offended by a fictional show
kys fusking weaklings

>he hasnt been raped by a girl with a strap-on

not living the dream, i got over it and look back on it fondly.

Reading that article it does seem like the woman was psychologically destroyed. Chances are if they didn't do it painlessly like that she'd have botched the job and gone out in agonizing pain

Wouldn't it be great if the series ended with Cersei winning the war and beheading all the tumblr fan favorites? The storytelling has clearly gone to shit, I just want to see everyone whine now

>"What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger"
>rape doesn't kill
Easy to understand.

Attached: 1 (18).jpg (413x395, 38K)

Just like feminism!

The books would have ended with a villain winning if it wasn't for Martin being such a fat lazy hack.

That was the first post I made in that discussion. I actually agree with you somewhat. Obviously it's a stupid statement, plenty of big dicked guys fuck fatties, but it's not really an argument because nowadays men fuck women even if the man is way out of the woman's league. They shouldn't though and fatties should never get any kind of love.

She clearly said
>I love being raped Sandor choke me daddy

Perfect example of a female mind.
"I fucking love the idea of a rape scene, but I'll make the writer believe I hate it so he can feel like shit, while I'll get wet".

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGH!
;_;

do they not like cirsei?
would be better if craster came back to life and killed / raped everyone

Not really, too many bitches these days don't want to present because they think it's "humiliating". They won't even spread their ass so you can get in. Fucking lazy whores. Bend over further, you dumb bitch.

Don't cry because it is over, fren. Smile because it happened. And let us laugh at the seething normalfags while Euron is pissing on the dumb dragons corpse.

Attached: Comfy.gif (220x229, 19K)

they're upset because milo yiannopoulos said the same thing like 2 years ago

oh god yes i would cum inside all the holes she possess

>twitter
>freedom of speech
Nigger, if there was FOS 10,000 shitlords would rip her for being a fucking retard and she'd be ratioed. Well-censored echo chambers create this shit.

>hiding away from reality is bad even if you get hurt
>reee sexists serve me protect me because I am stroooonk

such a top tier slag

Daily reminder that it wasn't even a rape.
She married Ramsay Bolton and did so willingly. She thought she was going to cuck Ramsay and just not fuck him despite marrying him, because that's what she did to Tyrion.

nuh uh bitch. Boltons don't play like that. He simply consummated the marriage, as was his right and duty. Calling it a 'rape' is just an attempt to redefine the term. When you buy something and hand over the money, is it a 'robbery' when the merchant actually takes the cash?

Nyce

Attached: 9.jpg (683x401, 132K)

It wasn't rape though

tfw shell never be your rape slave

She literally says "Im glad I was raped because that alone made me a better person". The she looked into the camera and said "Rape is a good thing. Every woman, in this show and in real life should be raped. I urge every breeding aged male to go forth and rape every hole you can find, right now, tonight. God bless America, God bless the GOP, and God bless our president, Donald J Trump."

Attached: 1460415558153.jpg (1024x1024, 189K)

5th Wave Feminism is about turning women into perpertual victims because it is a leftist plot to make women feel the need for big government watching over them. It betrays the female empoerment feminism was originally supposed to promote.

I dont believe you, Trump doesn't even exist in GoT universe

Im a man and i got raped during my highschool years it no laughing matter

By another man or by a girl?

wow, a whole 1300 people like a tweet?

Kill yourselves.

I suppose these days you're encouraged to be a perpetual victim if bad things happen in your life. It was actually about the only interesting part of the episode so this is kinda sad to see

Cirsei is going to pull her mask off and reveal she was Trump, a faceless man, all along.

god caris was a fucking QT who turned into a 10/10 woman

The strongest, most capable (and ironically) most feminine character in the entire show is rejected/ignored by these retards because she isn't a Mary Sue.
Women have the mentality of teenagers

The founding fathers never intended the Bill of Rights to apply to women.

Sansa grew and matured as a result of her trauma, while fat american feminists sit round pretending they've been raped and blaming all their problems on it

>pandering to SJWs
literally shooting yourself in the foot, they will NEVER EVER be happy

Liberal women want to be raped. Either for the thrill or to use it as a cruch, for their whoring or for their radical feminist views.

>it's real
metro.co.uk/2015/05/19/game-of-thrones-star-sophie-turner-defends-graphic-sansa-stark-rape-scenes-i-secretly-loved-it-5204858/
Whoa

Ours is the last laugh!

>character takes past atrocities committed against her and uses them to strengthen her resolve
>women irl get mad that she didn't just act like a victim for easy martyr points

Attached: 1543158841874.png (638x638, 770K)

The mistake was letting them vote.

as many people pointed out already, it wasnt rape
if sansa went to literally anybody the next to complain about having to have sex with her husband they would be like DUUUUHHHHHHHHHH
also note how kelly c got "raped" by drogo and the bluehairs dont cry about it because omg he's so hot

lol

That's women for you right there. They'll act like angels, but inside their heads they are actually dirty whores.

Based Sandor

Attached: Gigachad Clegane.png (372x309, 108K)

>also note how kelly c got "raped" by drogo and the bluehairs dont cry about it because omg he's so hot
It's mainly because most never actually watched the early episodes.

wew lads, what a fucked up slag. Hot

>women
>self sacrifice
>voluntarily
LOL

Truly a British slag . This shit writes itself. Can't wait to see her in a few years when she is coked out and looks like Tara Reid

Sometimes I think women are the true monsters of this world

>a few years

Attached: as-comp-game-of-thrones-sophie-on-one[1].jpg (750x500, 61K)

D&D were /ourguys/ all along. there is no doubt about that now. for the past 3 seasons they have done nothing other than fan service and catering to the dumbest fucks of the fan base, and now they're getting their faces shoved in shit.

All it took was butthurt libs and the death of the stronk women to make you lot forget about Stannis and the Night King.

>no sophie completely out of it on mdma laying on the bed, face down ass up begging to get rammed deep and hard like ramsay is going to town on her holes

>rape makes you stronger
>cancer makes you stronger
>paralysis makes you stronger

lol. Her body is weaker than it will ever be, her mind too. Disease doesn't make you stronger, this is the same shit the pro-vaxxers tell you. Vaccines are either complete fucking poison or homeopathic garbage. It makes no sense.

>introduce "weak" virus
>body magically learns how to fight it all by itself and then remembers this knowledge forever
>remember to take 20 of these things provided by the government even though healthcare for literally ever other issue is private!

Fuck off

Fuck D&D they burned the loli and then made the old witch hag a hero.

the show has been shit since they introduced the sneks. it amazes me people are still emotionally invested in this shitshow

lolno
I watched the story, not to see butthurt libs.

>caring about the story after s4
lmao

I know a girl that has Dany as her phone wallpaper.

She was raped - Stockholm Syndrome kicked in and she started to be genuinely in love with him.

overcumming adversity makes you stronger, no?

Did Sophie Turner lose some weight? I remember her being bloated but I'm finding her pretty attractive this season.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

and when dany burns down kings landing that girl will still probably think day did literally nothing wrong. many such cases

pussy is the only weapon for women, they're not strong enough to fight, not smart enough to bargain

Have rape

Attached: 1530536840926.jpg (640x739, 54K)

>Sansa is a less trusting person
Tell Tyrion (the adviser to someone she hates) Jons secret first chance she gets
>less naive person
Tell Tyrion (the adviser to someone she hates) Jons secret first chance she gets
>less squeamish person
Sure, Sansa can order Arya to murder a guy in front of her with a resting bitch face on now. But I've yet to see this cunning, smart side the show insists she has aquired.

women often have a murder fetish, its why its very common for women to have a fascination with serial killers etc, aggressive, dangerous men are highly attractive.

>S5
>okay they shat the bed here, but let's see what happens
>S6
>okay the fixed some of the problems with S5, but added some new ones, but they seemed to have gotten the point, so there's hope for S7
>S7
>fucking hell, but the message is loud and clear, and they're taking 2 years too produce the new season
>S8
>in too deep, started praying for GRRM to finish the books

That's because for tens of thousands of years of human evolution the men who could kill other people/animals the best were the ones with the most resources and thus the ones that attracted the most female attention.

The fuck is wrong with a character acknowledging that, although horrible acts were committed to them over the years, they have ultimately gotten past them, have matured through them and are a stronger person with a better perspective on life that now informs their choices moving forward to better protect their people from the monsters they have become familiar with over the years.

Why would anyone NOT want a character with that kind of story setting an example? Is it just because she is the one that is behind the downfall of the dragon queen? Are they that fucking petty?

Only SJWs don’t get what she said. All the shit she went through made her strong. Her refusing to let the past way her down shows she isn’t going to play victim anymore. SJWs where victimhood like a bade so this goes way over there heads. I just love even with all the moments D&D added to the show to please this demographic they are still ungrateful and hate them for telling an adult story filled with red pills.

This.

Basically all extreme feminist are rape victims who want to take it out on men

>the rape made me strong!
BOOOOOOOOO!
>the rape made me weak!
BOOOOOOOOO!

Maybe she shouldn’t have got raped

Attached: 157CE51E-8BE1-4C5C-8DAE-94B014186B5C.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pompoir

Attached: 1556385358005.jpg (631x677, 373K)

Because modern liberals/feminists are mentally children that don't want to take responsibility for their own selves let alone anything else. They prefer sit around and blame the world for anything that's wrong with their lives instead of trying to fix it themselves.

Thank you discord tranny, very cool!

People unironically claim that rape is worse than death. Apparently when you’re dead your “suffering is over” and it’s not infinitely worse than any mortal trauma. Which raises questions about whether it’s ethical to kill a person who broke their leg to “end their suffering” but once people start saying that anything is worse than actual death, they’re beyond reason

Attached: 710C6FF0-8CAA-4E32-AD2F-F77231AF84D0.jpg (1066x600, 102K)

She still a woman and relies on strong men whom she trusts.
She is a very realistic strong woman. The only thing she's missing is a few kids. And that's why the plebbit retards hate her.

i literally said to my parents 'you should have listened when i told you about stannis'

Attached: stannis 15 stannis is jesus' rightful king.jpg (594x593, 49K)

Its literally impossible to rape your wife prove me wrong

It is because it signals low status, weakness, submission to polluted genes and if male a form of impotence that marks you as less than a man. If you are raped you’re no longer a virgin or seen as competent physically, no man wants to marry you or ally with you.

Because the narrative is "rape is worse than murder"

which is OBVIOUSLY bullshit but they will do everything they can to convince you of that.

and it started with little fags saying that words hurt just as much as punches.

what do you call the haircut on the left?

It wasn't rape. She gave it up willingly. Regret =/= Rape

Thicc ain’t fat my dude

Attached: 8B08B13D-3252-4D3E-8F45-3A77A2981B3C.png (622x729, 672K)

based

Her telling Tyrion Jon’s lineage IS the cunning, smart side of her. It’s literally going to trigger the downfall of the dragon queen and put John or Bran on the throne.

This was once true, but land whales have stolen the term, just like they have stolen every other "healthy weight" slang term.
Curvy, thicc, bbw, etc.

>a bunch of roasters threatening to stop watching a show that's ending

UH OH BETTER CHANGE THE SHOW GUISE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU SJW CATERING FAGGOTS!

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGH!

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

"JUST"

Well if Starbucks exists in GoT why not Trump?

>It's literally going to trigger the downfall of the dragon queen and put John or Bran on the throne.
That's a big gamble on something she has no control over. She just passed the shitbucket over to Tyrion (daenerys hand) to see what will happen. It pushes the plot along since everyone is now forced to deal with it, but it's not top scheming since it seems like Sansa knows that daenerys is a bit psycho.

>ain't nothing like a good rape, youknowwyatamsayin?

Yeah, of course it’s a gamble, but she made a smart gamble and it’s paying off.

Attached: rape.jpg (399x435, 91K)

She basically said that her experience with Ramsay and Littlefinger made her who she is today. It's also pretty much the idea with Bran and all the other characters, they may have a destiny that they have not chosen but everything has led up to them defeating the undead, especially for Arya. There is really nothing to be pissed off about.

They acknowledged the truth that dealing with tragedy and hardship make people into more resilient people.

You can't have snowflakes knowing that.

Bran? lol come on, you're not seriously thinking that. Even Bran would be like "oh fuck off, i'm gone" and roll back his eyes white.

>know actual rape victims
>know that they all deal with it differently
>this is literally a chance to acknowledge nuance and diversity or whatever
>a chance to run with the popular millennial "there's no one right way to do things, just live your own best life" narrative
>
>nope, you didn't read our minds for exactly how we wanted it done, so now you're evil
ha ha okay

Attached: synapses.png (372x372, 175K)

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGH

make norf great again

*sniff
*sniff

Attached: 1425900928400 (1).png (238x220, 37K)

She didn't say that holy shit.

And even if she did, there are actual feminist journalists that said they were rape by niggers and are grateful for the experience even though it was painful, oh and they blame white men.

BELIEVE

ALL

WOMEN

ours is the last laugh
F

I feel stronger for not going to read this shitty article. Strength is easy shit these days!

Someone edit that pic so she has glowing eyes like that ebola pic

CAM ON RAMSEY

"The word translates as 'holder', and the sensation can be likened to that of 'milking'."

Attached: fuck.gif (400x225, 1.21M)

>fellow dudes

I feel like these people bitch about the show as much as us but for completely retarded reasons.

nah, like 200 years ago rape was just something you kinda had to expect, and society functioned just fine
somebody raped your wife, you'd go and kill them, maybe even lawfully, and that was the solution and you'd probably never be able to look at her the same way again but it's not like you were gonna get divorced

and for a woman it was like "well at least I'm not dead"

That's what I'm saying. D&D went full incel /pol/ nazi.

Unironically wrong. Thicc used to be sexy curves, now it's fat women and the losers that like them's word for fat acceptance.

Basically what Sandor was saying is that he would've protected her from the horrors of reality like a daddy. She said she would've stayed a child if he did.

Retard didn't realize that Sandor raised Arya into anime girl though.

Attached: CAEJOK4UMAE7amu.jpg (763x1024, 190K)

FRESHUN YA DRINK GUVNAH?

What the fuck happened to society? This is the kind of shit you'd make fun of as a kid, people being all serious about the dumbest things, for internet points no less. It's like they literally cannot understand that it's a fictional show not set in the real world. And not everyone handles trauma the same way. I don't believe that they're really serious when they write those articles with headlines like that. They only manufacture the rage, even if it isn't there cuz they know people will click it or share. We really need another war to thin out the herd. When there's no common enemy to fight it's only inevitable that the people will turn on each other

Turn her around virgin,

It's not fine for a white girl to say it. No, but I guarantee that if Sansa was black they'd be praising that same line

The world has changed so much since season one. It's like they forget what show they were watching

bran is the king in the leak

Wait wait... you’re saying people can get OVER trauma?

They're never happy. If she had said "I've been broken as a person" they would have flipped their shit even worse.

They have elevated rape to an almost cosmic super-evil that can't even be addressed except as a club to bash men with.

>The backlash is justified. The problem is GoT are lazy hacks and so they just *said* Sansa is stronger because of the rape and did nothing to *show* how she had.
m8 u bets be trolling

She's into bestiality too. How can she be so based /tvbros?

youtube.com/watch?v=btIpPgMB66M

Attached: turner.jpg (275x183, 6K)

What leak? I see no leak.

I love to watch these liberals eat each other. They're so clueless to what they truly want. Even if they got rid of all the moderate to right leaning people, they would split into multiple factions and continue to fight

WTF I LOVE DABID NOW

>wow this show written and made entirely by men seems to be dogshit when it comes to women!

When was the last time they had a woman writer on the show? I swear its been at least two seasons.

so this is how the dark phoenix was born

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGH!

forgive me lord but what scene is that

i hope no incel takes a hint from this...

It's controversial if:
>Sansa is stronger because of the rape (disrespectful to victims who are suffering)
>Sansa is strong irrespective of the rape (doesn't take it seriously enough)
>Sansa is weakened because of the rape (triggers victims, rape PTSD played for dramatic effect)
>Sansa doesn't change at all (demonstrate's show's misunderstanding of rape)

Can't win.

They’re hypocrites

Over 4000, likes show up in people's feed

I believe an anime exists where this very concept occurs - rape is encouraged in media and made legal if a man does it... world actually becomes a bettter place after the initial shock.

Who's getting mad about this women or sois?

Rape should unironically be legalized

Sure they did. Her getting raped led to her feeding Ramsay to the dogs, led to her sentencing Littlefinger to death, and then running the day-to-day in Winterfell.

They actually showed the steps on that one.

so much of the dialogue in this episode was repetitive nonsense. the "i am what i am now because of where ive been" has been repeated at least 5 times by diff characters, the nods back to season 1 are getting tiresome. the writers dont know what to do. jaimie going back to cersei was so out of nowhere it felt forced.

Enduring hardships and overcoming them literally makes you a stronger person tho..

have sex

>They'll act like angels, but inside their heads they are actually dirty whores who'll try to make you feel bad for making them feel good
Fics'd

Yes they did it was gender neutral you retarded incel

She said the exact same thing Milo Yianoppolous got banned from the Internet for....

Cringe. There are too many incel losers in Japan

>(((journalist))) who have never faced adversity are shocked at the sentiment that adversity builds character

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Attached: deathbylove.jpg (290x402, 36K)

This. We Bitch over retarded war tactics and they bitch about the most mundane shit

nostrils and ears too?!?!?!

LOL

>you will never live in 13th century India
>you will never pay a prostitute to milk your penis with just her vaginal muscles without moving or thrusting

Attached: 1557087338647.jpg (557x582, 107K)

Rape gives you +10 to endurance.

It bad

Society.

Goddamnit, do those people forget what show they're watching? I swear, Sansa is a bait for controversies despite being the blandest, most useless character on the show.

what a fucking slut

holy fucking hell I don't even like this bitch but this is the hottest thing I've seen in months, now I want to breed her and make this bitch my slag queen, why is this so fucking hot???

Attached: 1538448797032.jpg (598x529, 34K)

they are but ho nows, maybe among all this trash, there is a group of normal ones

fellas, i must confess

i w

if a real-life roastie said this they'd be applauded

The "my career is over in two weeks".

She was married, wasnt rape

Here lies Nux.

He shall be forever witnessed.

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGH!

It wouldn't be controversial if Sansa was the rapist. Women can't rape.

>getting abused or abusing is seen as a tool to "make people stronger" but forcing someone to fuck is where the line is
modern humanity's priorities are just... like... wat

did anyone freak about about Bran and Jaime's same conversation?

>b-but b-but...

>I made a shit post last night making fun of the hound saying "I heard you got broken in rough" and how it was pro-rape culture.

>MFW they actually complained about it right on queue.

Attached: U4E54FDW6FB6NEKYXMUFHUKIR4.jpg (800x533, 71K)

sarah ross...

Attached: acd61f494c55037d5d6541.png (1080x1080, 7K)

Underrated.

>times
dicks*

Well she's right, that's fucking retarded. Women who get raped don't become badass leaders

I heard it was beautiful.

>rape
Disgusitng NPC term, correctly it's called nonconsent.

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGH!

He deserved it.

after all those years this still delivers

Just cause ur mom is a prostitute doesn't mean all women are.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (750x599, 213K)

Sansa wanted to fuck Sandor but he didn't realize it because of his autistic revenge fantasy against his brother.

Attached: rape.jpg (380x314, 82K)

sauce?!

Attached: 1529677487247.jpg (640x632, 76K)

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGH!

>Rape should emotionally cripple you for life and make you weaker as a person.
This is what they're essentially saying which only reinforces the stigma of getting raped that THE SAME PEOPLE blame men for.
It really fucking takes the piss on rape victims that got on with their lives regardless of their trauma, don't you think?
Fucking ridiculous.

Attached: 1554872915018.jpg (367x446, 41K)

t. a rapist

Do people honestly read these opinion articles about GoT? lol

Attached: 1555877261995.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

It was not a rape in the first place. Saying 'I do' during a wedding counts as a consent.

Sophie fucked the dog that plays ghost. i walked in on them.

My dude we are on too many level of irony here for me to even keep track of what's sincere or sarcastic anymore.

All we can truly discern is: SJWs (who still exist in force apparently, under the same basic concept) only have loaded philosophies. If they decide to establish social superiority on a given topic, ANY given topic, they can interpret some part of it as a problem that YOU are responsible for, and every argument you could make only reveals more "problems" in their minds, because they already made up their mind on what they wanted to do with you before the discussion started. They can do any manner of mental gymnastics to find a point of superiority over some kind of "problem" from literally any angle, to the point of contradicting themselves around every corner, and the ability to somehow not even notice the hyprocrisy or irony, maintaining an iron loophole determination of "I am always right, because I only believe things that are right".

based

This actually got legally disputed in a case in North America somewhere. Turns out "I do" doesn't mean "you can now fuck me whenever you feel like it", and your wife still needs to actually choose to do it with you for it to be legal, even on your wedding night / honeymoon.

Laws in Westeros or whatever the fuck it's called might be different though, it's GoT who fucking knows, they contradict themselves all the time now.

Stupid faggot

Attached: 1556118393002.jpg (480x712, 33K)

If she's on MDMA, I'd be on MDMA too and my dick don't work on Molly. I'd have to improvise.

stick your tongue up her ass while choking her out then

Even saying "Yes I want to have sex" isn't a form of consent in some instances. For a few years before I got out we were handed consent forms prior to the ball that we and our dates would have to sign while sober and with a higher up present and also sober that detailed out what the woman allowed to happen that night.

Rise up gamer's