AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA

FUCKING BRAVO DABID

TAKE A BOW

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E03 - Post Interview with D&D.jpg (1280x736, 127K)

Calm down you idiot. We're only 4 episodes into the season, there's still plenty of time to wrap things up and explain any unresolved plot.

>gets told about them the scene before
BRAVO DD
BRAVO

>flying in the sky
>can't see a fleet of ships within arrow range

Did she forget to see?

How the fuck can you forget about the fucking navy of your fucking enemy?

Attached: 1501450074153.jpg (448x545, 113K)

It would have been so fucking easy for her to spot them from a distance fly around and flank the ships and burn the shit out of them.

Well, in the middle of the sea there was this rock formation that they had been hiding behind for weeks waiting for her to pass that exact place.

>We're only 4 episodes into the season
4 episodes out of 6

What plot?

how did he fire the ballista then?

>Plenty of time
>two entire eps for battle lead up with no pay offs
>one ep for a stupid battle with a dumb conclusion
>another ep for stupid character moments
They are wasting time left and right not just now but in the last seasons as well.

haha, typical wamen, so forgetful

*teleports whole fleet behind you to become edgy again*
good job

Attached: IronFleet.png (799x439, 366K)

I'm glad he acknowledged that. I also like how it was Jon's idea in the first place.

all the ships in this show are so gay looking I hate it

>have weapon that can only fire on targets that are in line of sight
>weapon is on bigass ship
>still remain unseen
Must be a tactical genius

*fire enchanted bolts that go through rocks and walls*

>no sign of a battlefield after thousands of people died
>about 10-15 bodies on top of about 50 pyres
>castle walls magically repaired and no sign of a war
>theganggetstogethertodrink.mpg
>spill out the secret you swore to never tell anyone to the first person you see
>bronn waltzes in to the castle with a damn crossbow in one hand
>after last being in kings landing
>nod to your fucking pet (what kind of autist does this?)
>dozens of ships hiding behind a rock formation
>100% accuracy turns to 0% when the target becomes even easier
>ships are totally annihilated and for some reason Euron doesn't kill/capture anyone except Missendei
>everyone knows that she's been captured immediately
>no one assumes she might be fucking dead by drowning or getting hit by a bolt
>6 seasons of Jaime redemption arc thrown away
>its shown that cercei has no morals again and again yet they choose to show up at KL with about 50 soldiers and the dragon

Anything I missed?

Attached: baca.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Jaime's arc has been ruined since S6, so it's pretty redundant to bother mentioning it now.

I'm glad teleporting is established in-universe, because my suspension of disbelief would have been ended looking at those crow's nests.

10/10

The only bad thing about this show is the horde of whiners

Remember the first seasons of the show? That time when we used to let ourselves be surprised by it, without any expectations or theories? It was so much more enjoyable. Well, since then, the show has not changed much, but the viewers' attitude towards it sure did!

Now everyone thinks they know best how the story is supposed to go, who deserves to be the hero and who to die and when and how. And if the story doesn't fit their narrow idea about how everything is "supposed" to happen, they hate it... it's such a shame, because this is one of the best shows that we've ever had.

This episode was amazing. As were all, so far. If you want to enjoy this show like you used to, my advice is to stop listening to the haters until the show is over. They really do know how to pick every detail apart to make it seem like a bad show. If they can't enjoy it, that does not mean you shouldn't.

If they go by the formula they had for the first four seasons where the second last episode of the season had the main character death/battle(Think Ned's death in s1e9, Battle of the Blackwater in s2e9, Red Wedding in s3e9, Wilding invasion of Castle Black and Ygritte death in s4e9) then next episode will be the Battle of King's Landing

Attached: you.webm (240x200, 137K)

what was the title of this ep b ros

EXPECTATIONS SUBVERTED AGAIN *twirls mustachio*

>there are still Dothraki and Unsullied left
>Dragonstone just lies there and is left unused by anybody unless Dany decides to use it
>Ballista bolts stronger than cannon balls

>dragons are still unable to fucking burn the speers
>melting point of steel and wood is 750° C
>its loses elastic properties at around 500°C
>Heat transfer is extremly fast
can this shit be even more triggering

Attached: phase_diagram_large.gif (1024x768, 83K)

> Prepare to warp into lightspeed.
>Yes, Commander Grand Richard.

So they're just giant scaly birds who can shoot fire somehow. Um...okay?

I think he probably meant they way Euron fucked off of the meeting going back to Iron isles becuase he's scared of the undead. So she might have thought he's out of the picutre? That's of course absolutely retarded, because Theon knew better and he had enough time to share that information.

>have 2 enemies
>forget 1 exists
Truly GoT is for real geniuses

>she might have thought he's out of the picutre? That's of course absolutely retarded, because Theon knew better
It's pointless what she might have thought, Daenerys rides a dragon and therefore has the best reconnaissance capabilities in Planetos. Even a few scouts/spies would have noticed the iron fleet moving to their position. Even if she had "forgotten Euron", this writing cannot be defended.

Harren the Black was a fucking hack for getting Harrenhall fucking burned off his table. And he was a fucking Ironborn.

I'm just trying to find some sense in what Dabid said, famalam. I know it's pointless, pls no bully.

>Star Wars shitstorm
>DC shitstorm
>Star Trek shitstorm
>now GoT shitstorm

Say what you want about MCU but at the very least people in charge are not completely retarded.

Attached: 1442970973118.jpg (1249x1331, 225K)

Yeah, it was the moment when everyone realized that all hope for them pulling something extraordinary in the end is utterly lost.
Though at least on the positive side, as shitty EP 4 was at least it got an reaction out of me over how painfully bad it was.

I don't do theories and think people who unironically overthink that shit are sad; but it's still hard to enjoy the story the way it's TOLD now, not just where it's going. Although given the predictability of where it's going with the whole mad Dany bullshit ... it's just feels like basic ass TV writing that focuses more or viewer reactions than telling a story.

And just for the record, I don't even mind that they diverged from the books or any of the points incels and /pol/ brainlets whine about. After season 7 my expectations were lowered by quite a bit but I still enjoyed the show for what it was; which every passing episode I just want it to be over with.

>>bronn waltzes in to the castle with a damn crossbow in one hand
>>after last being in kings landing

this was the weirdest thing about the episode. i thought for a second jaime and tyrion teleported to the south and i missed something. you'd assume that a man last scene in king's landing armed with a crossbow wouldn't be suddenly be in the north hours after a battle with the undead armies. the man who is quoted in the same episode that he is in now in the nature of watching out for himself. and then he is just freely walking around winterfell wielding a crossbow and he happens to know exactly where tyrion and jaime are? you'd think someone would stop him..

i wish i was this stupid. it must be fun to mindlessly enjoy stuff

imagine watching the work of your life getting shat on while the entire world is watching, and all because you are ltierally too fat to do your job

what a fucking pathetic fat fuck. he's definitely not an artist

Attached: grrm.jpg (1022x1200, 217K)

Also just for the record, I was really willing to give D&D the benefit of doubt. Dany forgetting some Greyjoys is fine with me, she's focused on the throne in an obsessive way and doesn't think about random fucks. Why not. Her advisers and military people forgetting one of the enemies main forces is inexcusable. And okay, Varys might've just played along. Fine. But Tyrion was clearly shown to be attempting to be loyal and there is Greyworm and basically everyone else too.

I thought Game of Thrones was heavy on the politics and feudalism. How the fuck are you gonna be able to transition a society that was built and lived on feudalism for the past 8000 years to a democracy instantly? The only reason democracy even happened in our period was because of a labor shortage from the black death and the invention of gunpowder.The lords of the seven kingdom all paid tribute to the guy who sat on the Iron Throne because of his kingly blood. Why do you think things started to go to shit after Bobby B took over? The King was a symbol of power and a figurehead for the peasants. Now that they have a autistic cripple, a kinslaying dwarf, and a literal criminal on the council, how the fuck will they command the respect of the lords? There will be open rebellion as soon as this shit happens. Fuck you D&D for disregarding everything that made GOT good and butchering the show. AND FUCK YOU GRRM FOR ALLOWING THIS!

Being gurm is suffering

TV shows =/= books. His job are the books. Who cares about what TV writers do with a story inspired by him?

>imagine watching the work of your life getting shat on while the entire world is watching

Almost no one is shitting on GRRM. Almost everyone is in universal agreement that the first four seasons, which were based on his books and not Dumb & Dumber's fanfiction, were kino and that the last four have been shit.

Not just a crossbow, a crossbow that makes rifle cocking noises and is ready to fire again in 2 seconds instead of 60.

>mfw this is literally what happened
my sides

Attached: 1444001076294.jpg (228x221, 25K)

the shit ending of the show will leave a shit taste in everyones mouth regardless if they were interested in the books prior to the show or not, even the long time bookfags

fat people should hang

>fanfiction affects how you perceive the actual work
Sounds stupid.

agreed. I never heard a good argument against the genocide of fat people

>my queen, where is euron and the iron fleet?
>i have him stationed behind some rocks at dragonstone
>surely we need him here to protect us against the impending siege
>no he is behind some rocks
>why would you put him there? what makes you think they would go to dragonstone? what if they meet the entire northen force? surely the dragons can fly enough to see his fleet before they even get close? they'd get decimated and we'd lose our advantage. it'd be much better for us with a centralised arm-
>i read the script
>oh

>the shit ending of the show will leave a shit taste in everyones mouth regardless if they were interested in the books prior to the show or not, even the long time bookfags

not at fucking all

Is this copypasted from reddit.

I'm guessing you got this from reddit

wait that shit was happening in dragonstone and not kingslanding? why are they going to dragonstone?

It is a good staging ground.

they offhandedly mention that jon will take the bulk of the forces down the kingsroad and dany will lead a small unsullied force to dragonstone (for some reason). tyrion and varys and then talking about dany vs jon in the dragonstone throne room after getting promptly ambushed. the funny thing is that euron was apparently aware that they were going to dragonstone yet they left the entire castle empty

they all get fucked up on the ocean but then they just get on shore and all is well (unless you're missandei who somehow gets captured when everyone else is fine)

Lots of rocks there

Attached: 1542998016493.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

Attached: 03aqtrm74qjy.png (225x225, 4K)

why was euron in dragonstone? and why were they going to dragonstone?

Yeah, I gotta go with Have Sex there user

And Mern Gardener and Loren Lannister for thinking massed cavalry charges can take on dragons. Only the Dornish seems to have known how to use a fucking ballista.

It needs very strong ropes

Does anyone have a link to AltShiftXs after episode stream?

Dragonstone is the only way to King's Landing by sea, Dragonstone was not only the staging ground for the Targ invasion of Westeros it was also used by Stannis as his staging ground as it's the best position to attack King's Landing from

Attached: Crownlands.png (930x689, 67K)

>grrm writes about how the world of got works
>the show ignores those rules
>"Why are people complaining?"
I bet you would be fine with a lightsaber fight between Dany and Cersei in the throne room. Fuck, that might even make this shitshow somewhat entertaining.

Attached: 1556877511705.jpg (261x244, 11K)

Attached: lol.jpg (1000x1500, 970K)