MARVEL PHASE 4

Here's how you go ahead with Marvel

>Spiderman - tease Venom and Carnage at the end.
>Guardians of the Galaxy 3 with Thor and Adam Warlock - just leave this alone, they know what they're doing with Guardians
>Dr. Strange 2 - introduce repercussions from the Snap. Holes in reality. Things out of place. Energy pulses have attracted bizarre entities (foreshadow Shuma Gorath)
>Dr. Strange 2 ends with the reveal of Mutants - they are a by-product of the energy given off by the Snap, much like Wanda and Quicksilver were creations of the Mind Stone
>Do NOTHING with Fantastic 4. Make people wait on it. That's the only way to make anybody give a shit about the Fantastic 4. You can tease Doom earlier but only if it's very very brief.

Who plays the new Wolverine? Fuck you he doesn't get introduced until 2026 and it focuses on Cyclops.

Also Pic Related should be part of the MCU Spiderman arc even if it was civil war in the comics.

Attached: Spider-Man-Unmasked.jpg (2560x2035, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yg_ar5DB0eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VnE6__ugEzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcgn4EY5_S8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does that reveal have any weight in the MCU when almost everyone already knows who he is and he keeps showing his face to every MCU character he can.

Galactus will be the new Thanos.

Also don't forget X-men.

How would you tease Doom?
He could be one of the sorcerers Mordo is hunting down

The only people who really know who Peter Parker are already superhoes. That's still in-line with the comics.

He just doesn't want it to be public info like how Iron Man 100% was Tony Stark.

Him taking off the mask in Civil War (comics version) was a great moment because he finally got to move out of Aunt May's fucking attic

I would tease Doom as the new ruler of a post-snap Sokovia (which has now been re-organized into Latveria under his rule)

he is the same DOOM we've always known - genius scientist/sorceror - but he was kind of lagging behind until he realized just how far Tony Stark had gone with his nanotech, and realized the existence of the infinity stones. He could clash with Dr. Strange too because he knows magic on a self-taught level but not quite as good.

You could really splash him into anything, and then have him finally come into his own once Fantastic 4 and Galactus are showing up.

Sony recently made a Venom movie, they won't let Marvel use that character.

They could still use that Venom to tie in with Garfield's spider-man after a timeskip

That was done in assocation with marvel though, I think it was basically a low-budget test of the character

Besides, Venom =/= Eddie Brock. Venom has been a dozen different characters and you can just pretend the previous movie didn't exist and make a new fucking venom.

Carnage is basically a lock though.

Attached: Carnage-Marvel-Comics-Spider-Man-h6.jpg (725x623, 215K)

>

Attached: 060C7AC1-A826-411F-918E-25DA0079CBDF.jpg (736x1101, 224K)

Who's going to have the role of the rich financier of The Avengers? I think you gotta rush out Reed Richards. Maybe have him and the F4 be in minor roles before becoming Superheroes. That would actually be a nice change of pace since these movies are always starting with the heroes becoming Superheroes in the first 30 minutes.

Attached: baxterbuilding_ffannual1.jpg (565x811, 190K)

they'd have to wrestle them from sony somehow
the rest seems solid. and to add:
>Black Panther 2 should have Namor as the villian. The BP-Namor rivalry is kino. Also servers to reintroduce the FF without doing a movie their origin again, just likse Spider-Man

pretty much every heroes in MCU identities are publicly known. Hell even Winter Soldier are known, Peter's the only exception. And I don't see that's changing soon considering a lot of his struggles comes from having to choose between his personal life or being a hero. Having people around him to know him as Spidey would eliminate that issue.

oh you're right that Namor needs to be introduced alongside Strange

They are a team that works well that people won't be expecting to work at first.
>who the fuck is Namor?
>how can Dr. Strange possibly take the place of Tony Stark
and that's when you introduce Professor X and the X-men and segue into ILLUMINATI although this is already ruined by the stones being destroyed and Tony being dead, they can write around it somehow

Attached: ILLUMINATI.jpg (768x672, 136K)

>not giving Xavier the Mind Stone
why not?

>they'd have to wrestle them from sony somehow
you can just do a neutered sinister 6 instead
spiderman has lots of good villains the MCU hasn't tapped yet

they did. the mind gem was the blue one in the comics back then
I think they've changed them to the movie colors now.

Nah, you're going to get this and you are going to LIKE IT.

Attached: marvelfuture.jpg (1680x1680, 962K)

Oh OK, yeah, the mind stone is Yellow in the movies

space stone is blue

So in the comics that would mean Tony has the Space Stone and Xavier has the mind stone

that makes sense, that's who should have what

why does chick wolverine have one less claw

> Captain Falcon kissing Thoretta

wait I thought Falcon is gay

no I don't think he is

but he was a happily married man and a science teacher when he revealed himself?

THAT´S what you´re wondering about?

Here´s an actually relevant question:
Why are there Niggers and bitches EVERYWHERE?

Attached: capeshit.gif (480x268, 2.18M)

metaphorically move out of aunt may's attic

>Why are there Niggers and bitches EVERYWHERE?
because Marvel erroneously thought that their declining sales could be recovered by pandering to a new audience - an audience of women and minorities who, incidentally, don't buy comic books

oops!

>THAT´S what you´re wondering about?
That's what my autism is for
think about it
why DOES she have one less claw?
why can't she have the same number of claws
she has the same skeleton right

fucking think about it

Attached: 1528815777849.png (315x344, 52K)

That´s not autism, you´re just an idiot.

No I'm not. It's not an idiotic question to ask.

If she was being designed as a replacement for Wolverine, why would they giver he one less claw when she could easily have 3 claws just like Wolverine did?

Did they just forget a bone?

I want Logan to stay dead and Laura to take his place in the MCU.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1400, 1.28M)

They'll do Fantastic 4
DOOM is the new Loki
Clive Owen as Reed Richards

Attached: reedirchardscliveowen.png (724x678, 804K)

Little girls and even grown women doing action scenes is just cringe
Wolverine is cool because of his past, the experiments, his immortality, his pile of life experiences. The fact that he is a gruff chain-smoking realist around idealists like the X-men.

This little girl has none of that. She only has the skeleton (literally)
she is cute though

That's the most retarded pose I can think of.

Attached: Memesvault - get hot Hot HOT memes daily! (when the admins can be bothered to update lol!) mmc epic (495x372, 1.73M)

>Laura wasn't great in Logan
Besides, she's already been through hell and been experimented on. She went from being totally alone in the world to finding a father figure and then watched him die in front of her. If given to the right writers she could have a fantastic character arc over the next decade or two of MCU films.

Yes, and that's exactly what Marvel is going to have to work around

Reed Richards is an asshole who beats his wife, barely commands the respect of his peers, and vastly overestimates his own intelligence. He also has dumb stretchy powers that are nearly impossible to make look cool in live action.

Good luck!

She WASN'T great in Logan. She was serviceable. The movie was good in spite of her not because of her.

And this is all pointless because the previous X-Men universe isn't going to get carried over to the MCU.

LOGAN takes place far in the future where an entirely different timeline of events has taken place. She's not coming back, dude. X-men will get the soft-reboot treatment.

Hugh Jackman should return as wolverine.

Yeah, he should actually

It's true that Logan takes place in the future, but bringing back Hugh Jackman as Wolverine would be an insult to that film, and recasting Wolverine would be an insult to Hugh Jackman in general. The only way I would accept a recast is if Ryan Reynolds plays Deadpool pretending to be Wolverine.

It's not really an insult - the entire timeline changed. There's a million ways they could rewrite things.

The point is, Wolverine is the one guy who always lives on century after century even after all his peers fade away and die. It would be kind of fitting to just recast Hugh as Wolverine and brush it off like "fuck you, he's wolverine"

The real question is how do you make Magneto a holocaust survivor in 2019+

If he's no longer a holocaust survivor, then what's his motivation

Attached: BILLTHEBUTCHER.gif (500x214, 847K)

I would love to see Blade and Moonknight one day in the MCU.

He's black. Played by Idris Elba

I don't think they have the rights to Sailor Moon
ha ha

Attached: moonlightknight.jpg (259x194, 11K)

>9/11 survivor
>Guantanamo survivor
>Palestine survivor
>Apartheid survivor
>holocaust survivor but he's just really old
There are lots of ways they could make this work.

Don't do this. The Venom movie was so good. There's no need to do a lesser MCU version of Venom. Do Spider-Man rogues that haven't been on the big screen yet. He has so many.
Hell, how about this: you have Spider-Man bust White Rabbit, Grizzly, Kangaroo, Black Cat, Tarantula, and Scorpion separately in a sequence to show how he's become a real superhero. You then show them in prison plotting to get their revenge against Spider-Man They form what they call the Sinister Six. They bust out of prison in an elaborate plan, get their gear back. and now they're ready to go after Spider-Man when BOOM one of them gets sniped (let's say Grizzly). They start freaking out when another gets taken out, then another (Kangaroo, Tarantula). Eventually it's widdled down to just Scorpion and Black Cat. But who's taking them out? This isn't like Spider-Man. He doesn't kill. Or does he? Well, it's not Spider-Man. It's Kraven the Hunter. He's the main villain of the movie. You have Spider-Man contending with Kraven, who is hurting his reputation by killing criminals that he busted (while also wanting Spider-Man's head as a trophy) and he's also going up against Scorpion and Black Cat who are also at odds with Kraven, who wants them dead. Black Cat also isn't on board with the Spider-Man hate as Scorpion, and winds up helping out Spider-Man. You can also have JJ smearing Spider-Man over the murders. Hell, you could even crib some of the story of Kraven's Last Hunt and have Kraven beat Spider-Man, steal his suit, and start running around as Spider-Man openly trying to kill Scorpion and Black Cat (until the real Spider-Man shows up and stops them).

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8xNTAvNTMyL29yaWdpbmFsL3NwaWRlcm1hbi12aWxsYWlucy5q (620x320, 102K)

X-men was just a proxy for the civil rights movement of the 60s

so they'd just change it to whatever current group is oppressed

Mutant and Proud remember that shit?

>Mutant Lives Matter

>Angel's father is a typical bush-era political figure who wants his son to "pray the mutant away"
Yeah I remember

>White Rabbit, Grizzly, Kangaroo, Black Cat, Tarantula
literally who?
>and Scorpion
Ok now you're getting somewhere

This though
>Don't do this. The Venom movie was so good. There's no need to do a lesser MCU version of Venom.
this is a REALLY fucking dumb sentiment

You're going to let Venom fester forever in the limbo he got stuck in? Marvel should've had the rights to him 5 years ago. That movie might have turned out OK, but it was just a placeholder. Fuck you for wanting Venom to die on that one shitty standalone movie.

>Black cat
>Literally who
Bruh

can't carry a movie
that's why I said you were getting somewhere with Scorpion included

Who cares for/is waiting for Fantastic Four movies? I keep seeing them mentioned on here. That franchise has NEVER been good on screen. Do they have some huge following in the comic virgin world or something?

It's been bad on screen for so long that people are curious if Marvel could do it well

People like Dr. Doom, mostly - they want DOOM and he comes with the Fantastic 4 as a package deal

for Galactus you need Doom and for Doom you need Richards and for Richards you need his C-tier x-men family

Stark handing over all his tech to Wakanda makes sense as Shuri has been confirmed as smartest in MCU

>Who plays the new Wolverine? Fuck you he doesn't get introduced until 2026 and it focuses on Cyclops
based Scott poster

Time travel exists now. It's easy.

Will it ever happen?

Attached: ql7ww14.jpg (601x482, 72K)

The third one is in her foot.
youtube.com/watch?v=yg_ar5DB0eQ

Shit negro I like the sound of that.

you're an idiot because you're not racist like the rest of us

Attached: 1533415227327.jpg (344x672, 96K)

they'd probably turn him into edgy batman ripoff and completely miss his character. He'd be better off as indie arthouse film, but it's disney so we won't be getting that anytime soon. Hopefully we can get netflix type series about him, that could work

Namor will be accused of being rushed out by Marvel to try to copy the success of Aquaman. That's not to say they shouldn't do it, but that's what will happen.

Also, how is there any sort of rivalry between the King of Atlantis and the King of a landlocked central African country?

She's a clone that was created from a damaged sample of Logan's DNA, they basically just filled in the missing pieces as best they could and she was the result.

Just come up with some bullshit about why he ages slowly, done.

Only X-23's claws are adamantium, not her whole skeleton. And she's only a partial clone of Logan. I really liked X-23 as X-23 but making her "the new Wolverine" was fucking retarded since her whole story revolves around figuring out who she is other than just a Wolverine clone.

>Apartheid survivor

Attached: 1553617077403.jpg (645x709, 215K)

Oscorp.

Let it die. A few smaller shitty movies but hopefully it's finally done.

Everyone knows that the mutants will start appearing now because it was Hulk (who is a fucking mutant) who undid the snap. So those who got snapped and brought back can all be potential mutants.

Hulk is not a mutant. He's a mutate. Mutants are born, mutates are made.

Stop trying to introduce mutants, you fucking faggots. They don't make sense in the marvel universe in general and even less so in the MCU, especially as a dimensional ass pull.

Cyclops fans were always the real chads

Attached: 2-Cyclops.jpg (500x399, 42K)

>Who plays the new Wolverine?

Hopefully someone from a marginalized unrepresented group.. Say a non-binary muslim Canadian or something along those lines.

Attached: 47317b86-3a47-4eb5-927a-51db5b46986b[1].png (629x710, 725K)

>you're not racist like the rest of us
That's a god damned lie

I remember how in X-men Evolution cartoon they rejuvenated him using some sort of science magic.

Nobody cares about that fucking four eyed boy scout.

Anyone here actually enjoying MCU as of late? It's nice seeing your fav comic shit happening a film

You couldn't be more wrong
You are like the people in 2010 who said "nobody cares about Captain America"

you are so wrong lol

Anyone who said no one cares about Cap is a fucking retard. Cyclops on the other hand disappeared in X3 and no one gave a shit. He didn't show up again until Apocalypse and no one missed him. People cared about his brother dying though.

That has to be embarrassing for an adult actor.

Attached: 1542577521253.png (508x900, 687K)

What the fuck do they need Warlock for anymore?

but nobody really did care about Cap at first
were you young at the time?
It was considered RISKY to start the MCU with such "low level" characters as Iron Man and Captain America

Marvel's biggest hitters were always Wolverine and Spider-Man. Until the MCU got rolling, Cap was still a very minor character.

Make him a White Genocide survivor and have Raimi direct it.

Tony has the reality in that pic.

I thought the reality stone was fucking red

Not the originals. Red was power.

Well that's the type of Spidey they're serving up for you. Everyone's figuring it out in the MCU. Ned, Vulture, May, MJ, he's even sharking mask off time with Mysterio. The only one who doesnt know is Flash, for comedy. Basically Peters biggest struggle is being called a penis by the comedic relief a few times.

It's time Marvel. You need a new lead.
Never read the books but liked the idea.

Attached: 25552704._SY540_.jpg (356x540, 51K)

That kinda makes more sense thematically
But we all have to agree now

Soul = Orange
Mind = Yellow
Reality = Red
Power = Purple
Space = Blue
Time = Green

that's just how it is now
the movies have superceded the comics in terms of pop culture

Nobody said they could carry a movie, which is why they aren't the solo villain. user proposed seven Spider-Man villains, four of which are nobody villains who only serve the purpose of getting picked off by Kraven.

Well sure, if it was done that way it might be alright
Also I won't doubt Marvel at this point
they turned Rocket Raccoon and Nebula into household names

go back to 2008 and tell your past self that shit happened

I know but I'm full autistic and get triggered when they are called infinity stones and not infinity gems.

Already got at least 4 of those things

Why do you want the MCU to ruin Venom and Carnage by cramming them into their shitty movies? How fucking retarded are you? Stop posting. Just stop.

oh, that's alright
weird thing to get hung up on though, stones/gems it's all the same

at least they didn't call them the Chaos Emeralds

>ruin Venom and Carnage
>Venom has only been in Spiderman 3 as a shitty version, and the Sony stand-alone
>Carnage has literally never appeared
what am I ruining, exactly?
do you WORK for sony?

>Pic Related
Pic related only works when you have had a constant setup of JJJ hating on Spiderman for decades.

No, an MCU Spider-Man movie would be so FUCKING GREAT. Venom could be, like, some Muslim girl that goes to school with him who builds her own Venom suit like an Iron Man suit but BETTER because WOMEN ARE THE FUTURE. And then Carnage could be like an alt-right bully who steals the uniform and tries to make America great again until Venom and Spidey team up to stop him and put an end to white men. HASHTAG HILARY2020~

>Stop posting. Just stop.
reddit is 360 degrees in the other direction

It too bad they screwed up adapting ultimate fantastic four so we can’t get The Maker

>what am I ruining, exactly?
The characters, who exist in the comics. The Venom movie was good and if they ever make the planned Carnage sequel, it'll probably be alright. Even the shitty Venom from Spider-Man 3 is infinitely greater than anything the Marvel Cinematic Universe would produce. You're a fucking retard. Again, stop posting, retard.

He got frozen like captain America

I WANT TO FUCK SHUMA-GORATH

Attached: 03_3.png (1280x1796, 594K)

You honestly think that the half-assed adaptations from FOX and SONY were good enough to just leave Venom in that universe?

Spiderman exists in the MCU now. They could absolutely make a better Venom than the one we just got.

You liked Venom THAT much? It wasn't even very good man.

>the shitty Venom from Spider-Man 3 is infinitely greater than anything the Marvel Cinematic Universe would produce

Attached: 1525098302310.jpg (433x427, 57K)

Attached: Civil_War_TV_Spot_55_with_Spider-Man.png (1920x800, 1.34M)

>It wasn't even very good man.
Better than Homecoming. Better than basically any Marvel movie. Definitely better than anything the MCU would do to Venom and Carnage.

I kind of want to fuck the Ancient One
is that OK

Attached: theancientone.jpg (1200x600, 503K)

oh you mean that part of civil war that people like you keep posting stills of even though 99% of the audience thought it was the best part of the movie and still talk about it today?

How about Miles? He needs to be introduced as soon as possible.

Best Sipderman by far

>Definitely better than anything the MCU would do to Venom and Carnage.
But the Venom movie you're praising was produced in assocation WITH Marvel
with the idea that Marvel would eventually claim the character
you don't even know who you're praising you silly shit

Miles is a gay mulatto teenager correct?
It's too early
They have to let Peter Parker's current actor age, fail to fuck both of his waifus, and THEN retire

The team that made that movie has nothing to do with the MCU. They weren't working under Kevin Feige, and none of the writers or director or anyone had any connection to the MCU. What you're doing is being dishonest and lying. As such, I really have nothing more to say to you, because your word is proven to mean dogshit.

>still talk about it today?
lol?

The only time that scene is brought up today is to mock how fucking dumb and bad it was.

In this little echo-chamber we have going on here yeah it's only mocked. Among normie audiences it's still "the big airport fight scene" that everybody liked. You guys need to get out more.

>in association with Marvel Entertainment
yeah OK

>Among normie audiences it's
completely forgotten. They don't talk about these movies once a new one comes out.

>Tfw i am more of a DC guy

Attached: 1528401660925.jpg (362x266, 20K)

yes they do. But you wouldn't know that because you only ever discuss things here
it must be nice and comfortable to think the rest of the world stops once you stop observing it

>they had to do our boy like that
honestly marvel comics would be dead by now if not for the movies so that makes me hate the movies even more

EVEN CYBORG MIGHT NOT BE COMING BACK
AND HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ANYTHING ELSE GOING ON
I actually liked what they were doing with him in Justice League

No, they don't. Go to r/marvelstudios and browse through their posts. Try to find some posts about the airport tarmac fight from this week.

You probably couldn't find any, because it hasn't been discussed recently. But if you went there and made a topic talking about it, people would talk about it.

They wouldn't just go "oh that was boring and from the last movie so we don't care anymore"

You're being selective

Yeah. Doom Patrol is pretty good and i liked Shazam and Aquachad

>Why are there Niggers and bitches EVERYWHERE?
they're cheaper

>You probably couldn't find any, because it hasn't been discussed recently.
Wow! It's almost like what I said early was correct.
>They don't talk about these movies once a new one comes out.
Wow! Amazing! It's like I'm a prophet or something. It must blow your mind that you're talking to someone who actually knows what they're talking about, unlike you. What a surprise!

>white people get mad at minorities for wanting to be represented in movies
>minorities get over-represented in movies
>white people are mad they're not being represented enough
lol
how soon until you all realize what's being done to you

>man I fucking hate identity politics!
>now let's get mad about the exact racial ratio in this blockbuster directed by a jew

I mean it's just priceless

Attached: ciaplane.jpg (250x161, 7K)

>they're not talking about it right now
>that means they never talk about it, and it doesn't matter at all
>haha I win!
are you a child

Does anybody like Bucky Barnes? Why does anything matter with the introduction of the Time Stone? Character deaths have no emotional impact now

The time stone is gone now

>they're not talking about it right now
Which is exactly what I said
>They don't talk about these movies once a new one comes out.
I was right. You were wrong. If you want to be a sore loser, you can do it alone because this is the final (You) I'll give you. Use it wisely.

THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE THE ILLUMINATI PLOT FROM THE COMICS

WHERE THEY PRETEND TO PUT THE STONES BACK, BUT DON'T

AND STRANGE, PANTHER, NAMOR, AND A FEW OTHER DICKHEADS INCLUDING MAYBE REED RICHARDS FROM THE FANTASTIC 4 DECIDE TO KEEP THE STONES IN SECRET

>We'll never have von Doom vs Stark roasts in MCU.

Attached: Doctor Doom vittuilee Starkille.jpg (908x344, 102K)

>this is the final (You) I'll give you. Use it wisely.
You have given me more than you know, and we'll talk again. Probably in this same thread.

Attached: bigtittymothgf.jpg (640x822, 36K)

>Yea Forums unironically likes capeshit

smartest thing they could do is never explain why Doom wears the mask

did we interrupt the other 80% of the catalogue that was Game of Thrones threads?

What? Oh. What ARE the infinity stones?

Would be perfect if it is teased his face is ruined and then after two movies revealed to be handsome.

Attached: dr doom our guy.jpg (988x1500, 1.14M)

What do you mean what are they? They're embodiments of like, concepts. The Space Stone governs all of Space. A child could understand this.

Thanos used the Gauntlet to destroy them. They no longer exist. The current timeline has Zero Infinity Stones.

Mutants are the next step of human evolution so they live a lot longer than humans

For real the tom hardy venom movie was barely watchable theres really nothing that movie does that stands out even venom and his shitty cg werent that good either. Idk why this user is getting all butthurt that people arent agreeing with him that the new venom movie was "good".

I like Bucky. I don't think he can hold down his own series but the series with Falcon could be good if they don't try to shoehorn Sam into being Sergeant America. But they will, so it will be shit.

Thinking that turd of a venom movie was good....

>Iron Man 3
>Killian says the human genome has a "blank spot" which is "destined for upgrading"
calling it now
Extremis
X-tremis
X-men
copycat Mandarin is the real Mandarin after Stark's death, spurred on by Nu-Magneto's forming faction

kino

Attached: supersmug.png (1214x1109, 1.65M)

Doom should be the new top-tier villain that audiences love and hate at the same time. It's a shame that they've never been able to write him properly.

I'm not mad at him for liking the new Tom Hardy Venom movie. It WAS Okay. I'm just taken back as to why he doesn't want the character of Venom to be in the MCU.

Like Marvel would somehow show LESS respect to the character than a cheap cash-grab by Sony to keep the rights to it?

>We was kangs while you cracka ass crackas was still in caves

Genius T. Coates is the worst thing to ever happen to Marvel.

DOOM is so easy to write though
Just go FULL DOOM

Sokovia got fucked up, then after the Snap DOOM arrived and made it his own country

Now he is DOOM
MASTER SCIENTIEST
MASTER SORCEROR
THE ONLY ONE FIT TO RULE

he's very easy to write if you just go full comics and make him the ego-maniac he's meant to be

Attached: doomdr.jpg (533x277, 61K)

make Doom funny

that's the key

That works as long as he's unintentionally funny, as in, he's so arrogant and evil he ends up becoming endearing.

He should be the kind of character that shows up in front of a Thanos-type figure and says
>FOOL. YOU STAND BEFORE DOOM!

he needs lines like that
they can't dial him back

all the previous Fantastic 4 adaptations sucked because they were afraid to be too cheesy

As much as I would've loved the Illuminati in the MCU, Endgame doesn't allow that. All the stones were returned to their timelines, they no longer exist in MCU main timeline. Unless they steal them again they will no longer be macguffins in future MCU movies... hopefully.

Yeah I know, they made it impossible. Also the fact that Illuminati relies heavily on the presence of Tony (who is dead), Namor (who isn't introduced yet), and a few others that aren't there yet

There's no way they were ever going to do it. The smart thing to do is just say "the infinity stones are gone now, they'll never be back"

I feel like Venom and Carnage, and even Doc Ock and any iteration of Goblin all would feel overplayed at this point, spiderman has been rehashing those storylines in every mainstream appearance for like 20 years now. Yes at some point they'd work, but for now in general MCU needs to stay away from shit that's been in Fox/Sony movies.

Atleast Shazam! is legit better than 70% of all MCU movies, arguable better than all their origin films. You got that much user.

Shuma-gorath is far too weird to ever appear in the MCU.

Bucky and Cap's friendship throughout the trilogy is what carried and connected the films AS a trilogy and is arguably the strongest depicted friendship in the MCU(Not to mention TWS and Civil War are some of MCU's best movies). They really fucked us over by downplaying their reunion in Infinity War and not even giving us their GOODBYE in Endgame. Really wonder what the fuck the Russos were thinking

>kitty pryde as star lord

Attached: 1w83gsb7.gif (200x182, 1.92M)

Cyke was always my favorite in the old 90s cartoon, basically the only thing in MCU that I'd really get hype for is him done properly.

Movie genres come and go in cycles and I think we are on the downside of the current superhero cycle, Endgame proved it (damn I was so let down by it). Hope the tv shows can keep it together for a while longer

Attached: hulk_thor_0.png (825x464, 519K)

They're such good friends that they don't even have to talk

Even before Cap goes back in time to return the stones, Bucky knows what he's up to. He guesses it. He knows to look towards the bench because he knew Cap would come back through time the hard way.

Bucky if similarly ready to retire. So he nods to Falcon as if to say "sure, you do it, I'm too fucking tired of this shit anyway" and I don't want to be called up to be the main guy in any more of these goddamn movies

Iron Man won't be replaced for at least 5 years, give people time to forget about RDJ being so iconic in the role.
Lady Thor isn't gonna happen, instead Thor will most likely pass on the title to Beta Ray Bill, especially now that Thor is having space adventures.
X-Men are gonna be introduced to the MCU in the next 5 years but Marvel knows Hugh Jackman was too iconic as Wolverine to recast him so soon, probably not gonna see X-23 either.
No way James Gunn is going to keep letting the GOTG or Star Lord get fucked with after Disney saw the backlash of fucking with him.
Miles and Spider-Verse shit also won't happen for a while until Tom ages up and he has a movie as adult/college-age Peter. Once he's in his mid-20s in the movies they'll introduce Miles as the new teenage Spider-Man.

>thinking people are too iconic to recast
That's a mistake
They'll do it

endgame was amazing. Have sex

Endgame was ok, it was like reading 1950's comics again though

War machine is iron man now

>Dr.Strange 2 introduces Victor Von Doom. Outcasts of the Astral plane take him in and worship him. Craft his costume for him. Is a match for Strange in the arts.

>The ‘snap’ called ‘The Decimation’ in MCU canon. Upon bringing people back, the gamma radiation from the hulk mutated select genes in a small percentage of the population. This is how mutants come to be

Attached: 926C9520-1258-42E0-A04E-9FD7FD33E6F3.jpg (1596x879, 429K)

The main problem I have with the movie is the same problem I have with 1978 Superman ( I don't want to spoil it for anyone)

>Magneto is now a kid whose family died because they were denied their rightful passage as immigrants across the US border
haha
fund it

the movie has been out long enough to do spoilers

Doubt they'll make a War Machine movie but bet they'll eventually do Young Avengers with Tony's daughter taking up the Iron Man mantle and leading them.

It works lad

FUCK EVERYTHING
MORALITY DOWN THE DRAINS
WHY NOT HAVE FUCKING PEDOPHILES AND ZOOPHILES WHILE YOU'RE AT IT

Oh, ok. Thanks
I only ever saw infinity war

I wouldn't mind if they were all hot girls in the movies, but we can't have that

Yeah during his origin story scene he's like
his mom is getting pepper sprayed and she's all yelling in spanish
so he bends the bars of the big evil gate/wall/fence

well watch both of them
they're basically 1 movie just chunked into 2 pieces

Victor pls

Thanos only shrank the stones so they are still there in that timeline, just really really small

Read Richards is Marvels Joker

>Guardians of the Galaxy 3 with Thor and Adam Warlock - just leave this alone, they know what they're doing with Guardians

Unironically this.
GotG 1 & 2 are perfect. How do they do it?

lol
sure

Having a director with a vision - who also understands the source material - and keeping him on despite massive pressure to fire him

aka based

good board about the timeline and stones

Still using how to use the site, dad?

Nice, a long lost son. Did you grow up strong son? I know I wasn't there for you but I hope a good man stepped in and gave you good guidance.

You'll learn
It's not another "good board" it's a good "thread"
Just because it opens in a new window or a new page doesn't mean it's a new board entirely. We call them threads.

You'll figure it out.

I do admit that it has been taking me some time to learn this Yea Forums thingy, umnn, about 12 years or so

>>Do NOTHING with Fantastic 4. Make people wait on it. That's the only way to make anybody give a shit about the Fantastic 4. You can tease Doom earlier but only if it's very very brief.

No, you get people interested in F4 by making Black Panther 2 lead into Doomwar.

getting paid milions? i dunno. really makes you think.

board / thread, tomato / tomato, wait that kinda only works when you say it

So what, Doom wants the Vibranium they've been hoarding?

He'd be right to
5 years post-snap and wakanda hasn't shared DICK with the rest of the world

"oh we could remake the planet in a year"
yeah but you don't
black assholes

>Galactus will be the new Thanos
Fucking boring. Reed Richards bests him with a tiny gun that he is afraid of. They better not make a movie of that

no around here it's just threads, my old grandpa from reddit
there are no sub-reddits
the boards are general places like Yea Forums

like I said you'll figure it out

Attached: batmanbalesupes.gif (640x480, 1.38M)

Black Panther would be great to set up F4 but with its reception BP2 is definitely gonna be another self contained movie focused on Wakandalore. Maybe Namor or Doom hinting but definitely not gonna set up whole new heroes in BP2 like Spidey/Black Panther were set up in Civil War.

F4 are getting in before X-Men, Dark Phoenix is too recent. You can insert the F4 characters in other movies.

>Dr.Doom with a vibranium suit

Yes

>>Spiderman - tease Venom and Carnage at the end.
Nope, Mysterio is gonna live, and they're gonna tease a 4th Sinister Six member, hopefully Doc Ock. Marvel is all about showing off they can do concepts others thought were impossible and so, Sinister Six is going to be their big enemy in either Spidey-Man 3 or 4.
I wonder who the last two Sinister Six members are going to be though.

Thanks for your optimism son, I will keep trying to keep up with you younglings.

Don't keep up with me
Chase the young women

If only they would have me, I think any man of any age would enjoy the company of a pretty, educated college student, but a last, time is the past (something that Endgame will become too)

oh no it's a new elliot rodger
watch out for this one he's about to break

Nice, your whips sting

the symbiotes in general, and Carnage particularly, are fucking trash

No they don't

Attached: ahIsee.jpg (960x546, 41K)

The symbiotes are only as interesting as the peopel they attach themselves to

That's why you NEED to faithfully adapt eddie brock as a rival to peter parker in the work place

that's why you NEED Carnage to be Cletus Kasady, the hyper-violent but superficially charming mass murderer

>Don't do a Fantastic 4 movie first
>Do a Doom solo film about his rise to power in Latveria
>Set it centuries in the past with Doom either gaining longer life through magic or going into hibernation only to be awakened by the snap.
>Set up how powerful he is and why he feels he has the right to rule the world by portraying Doom in a mostly positive anti-hero light
>Introduce Fantastic 4 after this
>Doom sees Richards as a mental equal and thus challenges him by setting up an elaborate villain plot. Gets defeated and imprisoned.
>Escapes to the cosmos to become the new Thanos

That way you could introduce a new villain, have him built up properly, show what he's capable of, make him sympathetic to a degree, and set the stakes up.

>Who plays the new Wolverine? Fuck you he doesn't get introduced until 2026 and it focuses on Cyclops.

I would be fine with that. Gives justice to the original characterization of both characters instead of favoring the other and Wolverine's entrance would be sick.

Anyone know how many Spiderman movies Tom Holland has on his contract?

wow that is pretty heavy thinkin there son, r u implying that movies like Endgame really r not entertaining and sold to an unwise population by the bucket loads? And the 'norm' of perception is wrong because of it?

The magic of pedophilia and child sacrifice.

Doom's motivations
>Humanist to an extreme degree
>Wants to expand the use of magic to all of humanity and advance them through the use of science as well
>Feels they are the greatest beings in the universe and he is their greatest champion who will show them the way
>Shows this off by turning an eastern European backwater into a Wakanda level superstate.
>Feels it's only right that he should rule since he is the most capable human in the world in both science and magic.
>Wants global religion and a global government so peace can be assured for all time and wars end.
>Reed Richards opposes this.

No no I'm actually not implying any of that
I really enjoyed the entire stretch of the MCU and its conclusion with both Infinity War and Endgame

I honestly have no complaints

I mean this sincerely

Attached: 1522619813020.jpg (480x357, 53K)

I have to agree with you about the MCU up till Endgame. Endgame wasn't all bad, just a bad let down

Yeah, Infininity War was better I will admit that
Endgame lingered too long, and Thanos wasn't as impressive as he was before
yeah I know
he had armor this time
whatever it was less impressive

Because three claws = three legs. Third leg = penis. Females don't have penises.

I think we are on the down cycle of superhero movies, maybe a couple more big hits, but other genres will grow while superhero movies won't. This may sound old to you but I really felt that as soon as time travel was mentioned, a 'jump-the-shark' moment had occurred.

If anything it's impressive that MCU only got better with time, Phase 3 was real fucking quality. 22 movie franchise and the only big blunders was shit like Thor 2 and Age of Ultron. But then we also got great movies like Winter Soldier, GOTG2 and Infinity War. Perfectly balanced.

>they know what they're doing with Guardians

Attached: gamora-mcu-and-comic.jpg (618x412, 62K)

Traditional wisdom says we're on the decline now. I don't think we are.

Yes, Tony Stark is dead. Iron man is retired. That doesn't matter as much as you think it does.

Before all of this began, and for most of Marve's history, Iron Man and Captain America were not that popular. They can still pull X-men. They can push Spiderman. They can do Nu-Avengers, they can do Illuminati, they can do Secret Wars. They have Guardians 3 which everybody I know is still down to go see regardless of what happened with Endgame.

Trust me faggot it's not over. Marvel is literally just getting started and you are going to be surprised what kind of legs this shit has.

>still green
>still has her comic book power set
>still daugther of thanos and it actually means something
uh
yeah
they know exactly what they're doing with guardians thank you for confirming that I'm right

>Who plays the new Wolverine
i tell you what man i feel sorry for whoever the fuck takes that one on

Westerns were super popular for 30 years. Granted that was early cinema but capeshit, for better or worse, when executed well has the same staying power so... stay angry Yea Forums.

The have to reboot X-Men. Fox fucked it up by making the actors so young and starting it in the 60s.
Hugh Jackman should be offered the role of Wolverine. Patrick Stewart should be offered Prof X. Everyone else find someone new. Unfortunately Ian is too old now to be a safe bet for Magneto

Honestly, nobody should play Wolverine except Jackman. You can't step into Jackman's shoes. It's impossible. I know it's awful but retire the character entirely.

the sailors say brandy
you're a fine girl
what a good wife you would be

Attached: ego2.jpg (1114x1159, 243K)

Only slightly true user. They’re really doing it to push an agenda. They don’t care about women and shit, but it’ll translate well on the big screen

tfw you prefer DC heroes but DC's movie universe are a flaming dumpster fire, despite Aquaman and Shazam being surprising glimmers of hope

Attached: hawkman no good 1549594517907.jpg (577x441, 88K)

u knoe who needs to show up in the next phase?

Attached: iron_lad.jpg (400x366, 62K)

They have been doing well with X-men by rebooting it for the next generations, but now the market is flooded with superhero movies, and there are only so many great stories in comics. Comics themselves prove that stories are rewrites updated to a newer audience, they have been that way for years. The movies will do the same, the newer movies will become washed out and geared to a younger audience, people who like MCU and DCEU now won't find the next batch of movies so entertaining.

Have Doom forsee Galactus, so we have three or four movies where it seems like he's amassing power for his own gain only for shit to hit the fan and everyone to realize that he was right all along.

Because DC characters are too OP for serious movies, you have to make them fun movies
It's why the best serious solo Marvel film is winter soldier, because Cap is just a really really really strong guy who can think quick, has good reflexes, and is skilled at combat

>Multiverse
>Introduce the Fantastic Four
>Chris Evans Johnny Storm
>Nobody mentions how he looks like Captain America ever

Attached: chris_evans_johnny_storm_fantastic_four_still.jpg (928x523, 76K)

Yeah, he sees that the Infinity Stones were just a preview

He knows how to build Iron-Man level suits
He knows how to do Dr. Strange tier magic

He knows GALACTUS THE EATER OF WORLDS is coming

He wants to be the one to rule Earth in preparation for this
He's mad at the Avengers for letting the stones be destroyed

There are 10000 fucking ways you can write in DOOM

kit Harington should be the new wolverine his short enough as well

>beats his wife

What's the problem again

7 hours later for a contrarian opinion joke anybody could have made
yikes

Here's the proof

Attached: Wife Beater Reed.png (346x389, 322K)

I don't see any problem at all

Attached: feminist.jpg (217x296, 23K)

And here is more

Attached: Wife Beater Reed 2.png (291x339, 247K)

And for bonus

Attached: Wife Beater Reed 3.png (301x439, 285K)

I’ve just realized that the whole “secret identity” concept isn’t really in the MCU. Everyone seems to know who they are besides Spider-man and no one really gives a shit.

>thinking Disney will shove X-men and FF in the MCU

They can make something fresh by creating another cinematic universe. Why wouldn't they?

No to mention that the MCU is already worn out and you can't have plots based on hate against mutants when theres a Hulk dabbing around and everyone loving it.

You honestly think they're going to drop the MCU in favor for having....multiple CUs?

Are you some kind of special retarded?

Fund it

that pic made me cringe

Obviously they won't drop the MCU, but they can have separated multiverses which is already being introduced

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard and they will never do that

They've built up this living universe for a reason. They will work X-men and F4 into it, they won't create entirely new separate Universes for it.

Jesus

I think that is why F4 never does so well, the underlining back stories just don't fly today, maybe be better if they just let them go to history.

The reason it's never worked is that Reed Richards isn't a hero and the Fantastic 4 are more or a statement on dysfunctional families instead of being a good super hero team

also Doom is more interesting than all 4 of them combined and they keep dropping the ball with him

Marvel can sort this out, but nobody else could

Doom is the best part of F4
The stuff about the dysfunctional family is spot on, and in these times people don't find it entertaining anymore

I thought she was great.
Stop acting like your opinion is fact, cuck

guardians 3 tease silver surfer at the end, setup f4 and cosmic marvel, bring in doom late in phase 4, get deadpool and venom in MCU there ASAP, get only original Xmen team in there, fuck Wolverine who takes over everything for normies just leave him out because i'm sick of that fucking clown.

My opinion is my opinion you vapid faggot

MK going after his money with Dracula, that nerd, when?

i hope Toby shows up

Can someone bring me in on X-Men being in the MCU?

Because honestly I never understood how they could ever be a part of the same world that Spidey inhabits. X-men always seemed a different world, with a different history and a completely different vibe.

And how would Wolverine even work in the MCU? Yeah here's this 100+ year old mutant that we wanted to use as a super soldier, he's been roaming the world and doing mutant stuff for years. Also here's this quite high profile superteam under the lead of a big name Professor and here's all the social issues that these people have been dealing with. But none of these things have ever been seen or adressed in the MCU ever.

In all honesty, MCU shouldn't shoot itself in the foot over Cpt Marvel. The X-Men as a world is far better to tackle social issues, minorities and the like. Look at Storm, black woman. Prof X himself, disabled person. Beast has baggage and Wolverine when he's not casted as Huge Jacked Man can be about heightism.

It would be damn cool

Attached: 51PfGgqXXsL__SX298_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (300x464, 42K)

It doesn't work in the comics either.
Everyone loves the avengers and hate the mutants, it doesn't make sense.

Wesley or Bust

implying this is not kino youtube.com/watch?v=VnE6__ugEzQ

>and even grown women
hahahaha nope
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcgn4EY5_S8

They can make it work now that they introduce Multiverses. They can either end up in MCU from their own universe. Also, while petty, they can end up discriminated against cause they're from another universe, maybe such a huge population of mutants end up in the MCU nations around the world are like "We don't want 10,000s of people with super powers, they're dangerous and look weird".
Still weird that people don't like them in the same world as Hulk and Spidey but if a huge population of them appears it's easy tension.

You can do anything in comics, its not real, so imagine whatever you want

Attached: 4291625-4584001589-mte28.jpg (800x523, 135K)

>Kangaroo
>Black Cat
>Literally who?
Do you even Kepha Parkerstein Spiedermen?

A couple dozen super powered people is easy to deal with Shield could kill most of them with regular soldiers. Millions of mutants is a huge problem

I would be interested in seeing how they handled Franklin Benjamin Richards basically being God/Q of the Marvel Universe.

Why is Hulk so cucked in these movies? Nobody cares about Bruce other than his fucked up childhood and his relationship with Ross. Why is Banner so fuckin shit in the MCU? Was The Incredible Hulk with Norton a fluke? Why did they never bring back Abomination? Why did they just not use Hulk other than for jokes?

Because hes to powerful like Thor they have to nerf him to make other heroes relevant

Outside comic book fans they might not have been popular but they had always been big amongst Marvel Comics fans. Amongst the very first Marvel Characters, OG members of the Avengers, main characters (other than Peter Parker who was the audience perspective) of the Civil War Comics storyline.

I REFUSE to even go and watch a movie unless it's strictly speaking to me and MY STORY because I AM IMPORTANT, imagine literally WASTING your time on something about some stupid place like somewhere else about who cares what because it's not saying something about slavery or oppression or WOMEN,

one world
one vagina
bleed justice

Omg! still lauging

>Dr. Strange 2 ends with the reveal of Mutants - they are a by-product of the energy given off by the Snap, much like Wanda and Quicksilver were creations of the Mind Stone
holy cringe, stop trying to tie fucking everything to the infinity stones, is BORING as fuck

Who was the kid standing alone at the 'funeral' for Tony, he was standing at the bottom of the steps

Yeah that's how I'm imagining they'll bring in mutants if they want to keep the "they're oppressed" allegory. Millions of super powered people suddenly appearing on Earth will easily create conflict in how they should be handled. Perfect reason for Professor X to make the mutant school and Magneto to rise up and violently protect mutants.

>The next phase
There shouldn't be one and by the time it's done you will be saying "They should have stopped at endgame"
That's what comes next.

Attached: 1556634365963.png (244x251, 40K)

They should branch the scope in 2, one PG-13 for the new and younger fans and one R for the fans that have been fans for a while

>Wolverine is cool because of his past, the experiments, his immortality, his pile of life experiences

All that shit is pretty much the same though minus banging a few redheads.

For example a batman with happy, funny, everyone loves her, Harley (PG-13). Then have a complete batsh** crazy Harley in her own movie or teamed up (R)

If there is a crossover, Magneto get batsh** crazy Harley

In the new Spidey trailer they just introduced the "multiverse." This is clearly a strategy to open the MCU to the X-men etc...

Attached: 1542955278639.jpg (389x366, 53K)

cyclops fans unite under the best mutant

Keep seething, capeshit loving soiboy

Here's how you go ahead with Marvel

>Spiderman FFH
tease the symbiote at the end, have it be its own character

>Guardians of the Galaxy 3 with Thor and Adam Warlock
With the Infinity saga already over Adam should rebel against his creators and join galactus on his quest to consume life because he sees it as inferior anyways, essentially taking the role of the Silver Surfer. The SS might look cool but he's a dull character's whose entire backstory is "my family is held hostage".

>Dr. Strange 2 - introduce repercussions from the Snap. Holes in reality. Things out of place. Energy pulses have attracted bizarre entities (foreshadow Shuma Gorath)
This is going to be hinted at heavily in FFH, didn't you see the new trailer? Strange should stick to fixing timelines so they fall back in line with the "alpha" timeline. He's also going to be fighting Mordo across time.

>Do NOTHING with Fantastic 4
The third Ant-man movie should be about exploring the quantum realm with a full team of new SHIELD scientists (the F4), they go to that quantum city following the original Wasp and somehow catalyze the mutant powers to develop.

Doom should get his hands on an old Iron Man suit and overcharge it with quantum energy infusing him to the suit. When people see him at first they think Iron Man is back.

Attached: arnold-palmer-laughing.jpg (385x280, 11K)

What I'm saying is the F4 should be the "first" mutants activated, with more being introduced as time goes on.

fags

It would be better if the borg showed up, assimilated all the mutants and power beings. Then Darth Vader shows up and battle it out with superpower borgs

Darth might need some help, so he get Chuck Norris too

Its current year, mutts need representation in all-white comic related media

>Who plays the new Wolverine?

Attached: 5c03f11e22f0d722d0a38edc5a796f07.jpg (927x838, 114K)

ok that's fine, but I suspect that they will get the same actress so the movies will be based on an older girl, mid to late teens?

>Multiverse
>Set in London

They couldn't be about to introduce fucking Captain Britain could they?

This guy works for Marvel, he's here doing some testing.

Think he has figured out that Endgame jumped the shark?

Probably not. While I agree overall the movie sucked, it will make almost 3 billion and that is a success. The Jews only care about 2 things. 1. Money. 2. Your guilt.

This is how good the movie is performing (as of a couple of hrs ago), still doesn't mean its good, good marketing, yes, quality story, no!

Attached: Avengers Endgame Monies.png (902x561, 59K)

Can you imagine it bros?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (500x647, 94K)

They're in the Quantum Realm. The third ant-man, "Giant-man" will deal with this(ohhhh the puns). It'll be a "quantum heist" to retrieve the stones.

This would have been better