How did the audience in your theater react to Gamora kicking Quill in the balls?

How did the audience in your theater react to Gamora kicking Quill in the balls?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

That's sexual harassment.

No it isn't.

>collective OOF

Everyone just let out an audible sigh, and unison said "God, I wish that were me".

The writers really hate Starlord, huh?

RIGHT IN THE INFINITY STONES

What I came here to say

Every guy moaned

Some guy stood up and yelled “owwwie right in the infinity stones.”

>*sucks air through teeth*
> yait whiteboye

There was a collective cuckold nod from the audience. One guy even shouted 'put him in chastity'

>RIGHT IN THE INFINITY STONES

My girlfriend (male) said that it made her (his) clitty (penis) hard.

all the bulls in the audience grabbed the cucks hot wife by their pussy

>That's gotta hurt!

They laughed

Obvious lovers quarrel.

I believe this

You're right, it's assault

That scene was real hot

THAT GREEN NIGGA KICKIN BALLS

Complete silence, like 99% of rest of the quips. Some chuckles during the fat Thor bits.

"Well that was fucking boring" - some zoomer during the exit. I agreed with him but naturally I was alone and couldn't vent my frustrations with anyone.

We live in a society where women are encouraged to be violent to men and racism to whites ia acceptable. Nothing has changed in 70+ years except the target group

silence

Most of them were already asleep by then, but they woke up to clap when Spider-Man did his superhero landing.
(South Korea, not kidding)

My friend called it before it happened and then sighed when it did.

I think about 2 people awkwardly laughed, rest of the audience was silent

Girls laughed.
Guys cringed.

Why is it always like this, at these scenes?

Attached: 01991b13-8bd6-48ac-ba92-7ea3043469b8-caa2e8bde0c51776bac7adcd9fb87780.jpg (1020x574, 62K)

If you ask if people laughed, they didn't.

Because women are evil creatures that love to humiliate others. Both men and other women.

There was an audible sigh during the girl power scene in my cinema.

They laughed.

Something similar happened in mine, a guy behind me, but it was during Cpt Marvel's deus ex machina, when she blew up the ship.

Entire audience collectively yelled "OOF! RIGHT IN THE INFINITY STONES!"

Theu laughed histerically. Im not even kidding. I laughed too. Fuck quill, dudes a full fledged retard, he deserved that nutshot.

>There was an audible sigh during the girl power scene in my cinema.

that was the sound of Dorito dust falling out of your fat rolls.

I was about to say that.
>two movies to make him an interesting character with real heroic accomplishments
>entire movie about love and family
>finally a relationship that works
>"lol nope! Let's humiliate him!"
>Thor constantly taunts him and tries to shit on his authority
>his own crew, that cared a lot about him at the end of GotG2 suddenly don't respect him anymore
>reset Gamora

Star-Lord is actually one of the best characters in the entire MCU. He's flawed but brave, he saved the universe against Ego, proved his worth several times, is a great tactician, he made peace with himself...Humiliating him is not funny.
I really hope Thor will not stay with the Guardians, and if he does, James Gunn better changes his behavior because the dynamic between him and Star-Lord is obnoxious.

Did you think this was clever

You're a tranny and will never be a real woman

How is that humiliating, though?

Grow a pair and you would understand why falling on the ground, holding your balls is more humiliating than getting punched in the face.

The next movie will be a simple plot where Thor and Starlord are chasing after a reset Gamora for her affection, ultimately with Starlord winning her over in the end when he makes some sacrifice while Thor seems to be the pompous, selfish one who gets put in his place and learns about the power of family.

I think a few snickers.
I saw it on a weekday, so thankfully the audience were pretty respectful of others in the theater.

Thor and Starlord will bond over their losses, eventually realizing they have more in common than they first realized.
>heir of the Odinforce / heir of Celestial Powers
>both quiplords
>both lose their entire family
>both Momma boys who sorely miss their mothers
>both have been the butt of jokes recently
>both lost their loved ones
Quill will come to terms with New Gamora not being his Gamora, but he will reinforce his friendship with the Guardians and find a new friend in Thor.

Literally me

we're we in the same theater?

I think that just makes him more interesting and unique.
Also, I think you're taking characters bantering as a sign of disrespect.

Down here in Australia, We like... Then the film started again.

because if she was kicking him seriously he'd be split in two. Remember she has super strength. She basically did a love tap and he still fell apart. She's wondering why she is with a weakling

SLAY QUEEEEEEN

The tension between them bothers me because a man like Thor would not try to dominate all the other males around him or pick on the weak ones. A man being captain on his own ship would be something he understands implicitly and respects.

i pirated it. i'm not giving disney money

I watched it on a screener so I cringed alone, that was so wrong. That would have been acceptable if he jumped on her and forced a kiss, then she kicks him in the balls because he's a stranger but he didn't do anything.

he cute

Is this end game? I streamed gotg2 last night on 123movies

This but unironically

any dude who wins an infinity stone with a dace off is boss

Laugh, also everyone cheered when all the heroines appeared together.

She’s literally an assassin and he’s a space pirate.

I ejaculated on the spot. I wish Zoe would kick me in the balls and spit on me
>tfw no dom black mommy gf

I know it flys in the face of the whole "he's just a regular dude in space!" shtick that they're trying to do with him but I hope Starlord retains or gets some of his plantetson powers. Maybe he makes a little pacman drones out of rocks or something to distracts his enemies or something, I don't know.

>he cute

I don't know half of the movie I was busy making out with the loli next to me. true story.

Nobody in my theatre reacted to anything at all really. We're not Americans.

Laughter. But they also laughed when Thanos got fucking beheaded so, yeah.

imagine Gamora pushing you over and you feel your balls being squashed again and again by her leather boot-clad foot haha am I r-
wait I mean, cringe scene, totally

>see the person you love the most and was killed with out even saying goodbye appear again alive like some fucking miracle
>run in to embrace her
>get kicked in the nards
>turns out she doesn't even know you because its a past version of herself before she meet you
>this is considered funny
:(

reminder: this is how all women feel about men

men are disposable to women. they do not matter.

Neytiri didn't have to kick anyone in the balls

Attached: smacktiri.webm (1280x720, 1.05M)

The only thing I care about was the GotG, and they have undone all their arcs, or ignored it (how much Drax contributed? How personal was for him?
They have a third movie tho, I hope they put things together.

incels - interlinked

>>>/reddit/

I got a little hard because of my femdom ballbusting fetush

blease fugg

>>>/reddit/

>don't care for the MCU
>only like the GotG movies
>this shit

at least James Gunn is back hopefully he can make it work

Attached: 1551770076407.png (923x713, 16K)

be gud fren, copulate with girl

Some in back yelled
>YOWIE ZOWIE RIGHT IN THE INFINITY STONES

Attached: 1555530062322.jpg (230x250, 4K)

here in north korea everybody was clapping and shouting when kim jong un entered the battlefield, defeated thanos and snapped the USA away.

Did Gamora even stay with them? She isn't there during the ending right?

>dog puts paws over eyes and whimpers

>>>/reddit/

>James Gunn better changes his behavior
Star-Lord will start making jokes about fucking boys

Isn't Adam in the next movie? Maybe there will be some space magic. I really enjoyed G1 and G2, I liked IW but expectedly the focus was on the Avengers.
Good point on Gunn, he seems to care.

>because a man like Thor would not try to dominate all the other males around him
Do you have any idea how alpha males behave and why women are drawn to them?

brease but benin in vagooga :D

>I know it flys in the face of the whole "he's just a regular dude in space!"
There is too much shit he resists and shrugs off to be just a regular dude. Even after Ego's death, something remained of his celestial heritage.

>>>/reddit/

Alpha don't need to TRY to dominate other males around them. They just inherently do.

please insert benis in vagene

I shouted ''ohhh that's gotta hurt!'' and everyone in the theater laughed and some guys in front of me turned around and high fived me

It could also seed starlord's character development.
SL is my favourite by a long shot. Also remember that his plan essentially defeated Thanos, if Nebula shut the fuck up and he was able to control himself.
But he has to mature. What happened in IW makes sense because he has insecurities. His behaviour around anyone is telling.
I guess he will have to mature to finally "deserve" gamora. I Just hope they use some space magic to fuse Soul Stone Gamora with the current one.

>>>/reddit/

He isn't completely wrong though, not all women feel that way but the current zeitgeist for a while now sees men as disposable.

Suggestion: insert member in vagina

my God

Nope, GOTG3 will be about the Guardians looking for nu-Gamora, but ultimately because she was reset and lost 4-5 years of development with Quill, the movie will be about how Star-Lord can't make her fall in love with him again in the span of a 2-hour movie and he'll have to learn to accept that and move on from her. Just look at Guardians 1+2 and IW, all marked by the losses of Peter's closest loved ones. 3 will be about learning to accept that loss and moving on.
On the Thor side, it'll probably be about him cleaning himself up just in time to stop Adam Warlock from murdering the Guardians.

>Nope, GOTG3 will be about the Guardians looking for nu-Gamora, but ultimately because she was reset and lost 4-5 years of development with Quill, the movie will be about how Star-Lord can't make her fall in love with him again in the span of a 2-hour movie and he'll have to learn to accept that and move on from her. Just look at Guardians 1+2 and IW, all marked by the losses of Peter's closest loved ones. 3 will be about learning to accept that loss and moving on.
Eh, you are sadly right I guess. Is more thematically consistent.

OTOH, we could have some surprise from Drax. Maybe he will empathize with Quill and the resolution will come from the completion of HIS arc.

I had to hold my urges to masturbate in the spot every time Tony's daughter was on screen

I really don't understand why anybody laughed at this scene.

so a rat saved everyone

James Gunn is the only one who should write Quill. When he returns to Vol. 3, Starlord will get his balls back

What makes you say that?
What proof is there?

god shes ugly, quill can do so much better

>Guys cringed.
Cringed at the realization I'll never have a strong green alien gf to beat me up, yeah.

She looked absurdly cute in the funeral dress.

Have you been to /r9k/ in the last three or four years you idiot?

imagine being this butthurt

why would anyone do that to himself?

*whimpers*

Attached: cover-his-eyes.jpg (1396x1512, 672K)

this movie is going to flop so hard

based

>It's because people who look like them behave 'primitively' from being less-educated or differently-mannered, so they are inferior to us, and legally people who looked like us in the past owned them, so now we should re-establish our dominance!
>It's because people who looked like them in the past did immoral things to people who looked like us in the past, even though they aren't superior to us in any way, and legally people of color in the past have had matriarchal societies, so now we should take advantage of our positions of social power and establish dominance!
Well fuck me.

>We live in a society